Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
And...

I've just known, because I was told, this is my Saint Day.
flower True I did not remember flower
party smiley flower party smiley
Smile Happy Saint Everybody! Smile
Smile Smile

And calendar used to say "Transfiguración del Señor". For what I've just said it's funny.
True I did not remember action smiley
But today says "Sant Salvador". Sounds Nice!
flower Brooke, Happy Saint Day!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: It's being Nice! And I've been trying to make the perfect post! wave tongue smiley Smile
More Focused about Loving, and not so careful about details (not my intention).
Wanted to Be Careful for You, just Expressing Care, modestly.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Brooke, Friends,

I was writing something Truly interesting to me, and I've erased unintentionally.
Pressed some keys of computer and "voila". It's fun, but me wave at first seconds.
OK, I'll write later.
Thank You for Sharing Good Information about Health!
flower flower flower

I'll share what I said too!
Brooke, One Tender Kiss while You're Angelically Sleeping in this Moment!! action smiley
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

big Hug, so Fine!!
Thank You because I've Seen New and Magic Pictures!
flower flower flower

No things to say, just Hug.
Feeling so Well about Here.
Not many thoughtful about songs, just "this one, and this and this".
Childish chosing.
Eia!
Expression.
Sweet Tender Kiss, You're so Lovely and Your Soul spaces, like this One Staying Here, is INSPIRATION to keep on going up for Good, already never stop on that way.
Emotive missings are going more and more little Here.
It's only Remaining the Love and Friendship.
Those steps, I'll take! Helped by the Vision of You!
Emotivity, Moderate, is Good. Well Balanced terms!!
I Love You, Brooke, I Love You Very Mucho!! action smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Brooke,

it's been so Funny and NICE! cheers
When I was walking by that field, the way, to the right a lot of children and caretakers (summer activities by the pool, like twisting - Smile Smile ) called me out because there were so many things on the floor: balls, frisbes and a couple of feathers put into some imaginary kind of ink receptacle.
More than 10 pieces, one by one. And I had to throw them all over the metal wall.
And all children shouting out loud: "this one, this one; and that other one; here, here".
LOVELIEST Time of the Day.
I had to fold my back for many times, but I was having fun. And as there were some petanque (pet, yes, "anque de rana" Smile Laughing Smile ), and one baseball balls (this last one I was so near to put in my pocket, if they had not seen Smile Laughing ), which are all heavy and dangerous for little head of LOVELY Children, I was so carefull throwing up balls.
And for so many times my shoot was too short. And again and again down to pick up the balls.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

FUNNY HERE, SO LOVELY IN MY MIND AS I WAS DOING! GOOD TIME!
flower love smiley flower

Yesterday Closing Ceremony was so Fantastic at the Olimpics cheers , and as I was failing for not make things land on anybody's Lovely head, I was thinking about that.
And comparing situations made me Laugh more inside, and Have Much More Fun.
Taking Chance too for Expressing Admiration for this Year Olimpic Event. SPORT GLORY and ALL VALUES and CREATIVITY on ART around, so Extraordinary.
Brooke, I Know You Love it too!!
cheekey smiley So, Sharing so Good!! cheekey smiley
action smiley

ps: 17th Spanish Medal was the 300th in global computing, I heard. party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Brooke,

last mail today, and Staying True:
I will think of Kissing Heaven for All of The Day.

So far from impulsivity of any kind. Just in Love.
Smile But I bet I'd get a good jump Smile
Good Fun, Goodness for Everywhere I may send from Heart! action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Brooke,

when I Thought, Dreaming, of You, I Liked and Loved All I was Seeing, like Mirror in me.
Now I Know it was All True. Motivation did Not lie to me.
And beneath this All, You Persona can Count on me and Stand by me.
Because I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: So BEAUTIFUL Videos! going to the last ones before last Post for today. Which is the way we use to name the first path to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Sweet Adored,

this is How I Love You.
I Have not Loved anyone else like this for telling these things I say to You, for years and for first time I knew You.
I don't want to go, I Don't want You to go, and I Don't want nothing Bonds, Here and Everywhere, ends.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING OF YOU.
YOU'RE PERFECT, I SAY action smiley
love smiley love smiley

Smile Finished with some karaoke of mine Wink . My own Ad, "ti amo" Smile
Nothing can end, Brooke. Don't go, PLEASE.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

God Bless All!
flower flower flower

Brooke, I'm Feeling Fine.
Fulfilled with Love's Energy, Thunder Most Alive than ever in my Hearted Mind, I Love You so Much that can not understand or find anything similar neither, on Earth or Sky.
So, let us Stay Together Forever.
I'll Write More poems for You if You Stand and Want. And Keep on Working too for Good.
I Love You and JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU!! action smiley
Smile BELIEVE ME, PLEASE. IT'S THIS WAY SINCE I SAW YOU AT FIRST TIME, yEAH!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 pm

and for my Angel Adored,
Smile Smile

just some lines of sweetness.
Feeling so Good. True. But contrast is Real, and this is Reason Enough for some lines.
Heart Makes Sense, so Naturally.
It's You, Coming. And it's me, modestly and Nice greeting action smiley
love smiley love smiley

La bellesa més tendra possible,
el més estimat cor.
Només poder pensar amb vostè
i amb tot el que l'envolta.
És que t'estim, senyora.
Nina meva. Princesa.
love smiley love smiley

ps: it's just saying "Hello Love, how are You!!"
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Brooke,

it's OK. Found a Picture from You very Young and will Keep this One. Loving, but Calm.
Going OK!! See You tomorrow, Love! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm

One try for Sweetie as Sharing into Something that I Feel Should be One.
Brooke!

Love is sweet, love is life,
there’s no sense out of it,
no breathe or joy without.

And first reason you’re building up,
for each day I can see me, closer,
into the wide beauty of your eyes.

Yes, I'd spend the day HOLDING You.
And anxiety I NATURALLY turn into Real Honest Try for Joy!
I've Learned.
Hope You're Happy, Brooke, I Truly Wish with All of my Heart!! MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am

Hello!!

Well understood: put heartbeats lower at work. Work focused and in Peace, and do not make the same role as "video-game" addicted. Take care for Health.

THANK YOU! I AGREE! NO REGRET!

Will come later.
LOVE!! Send Biggest Hug on Earth Possible to my Brooke, Please.

Salvador

ps: no emoticons do not mean not EMOTIONS, not at all LOL. But gonna be Focused and Responsible. Yesterday's night I studied. Not that much but I finally started. Three days for Good Work. Today the first One. FOCUSED. It's been difficult. I Admit so Excited Heartbeats, I Adore Brooke. I have to be calm. One month of Contacted Touch would be enough to HEAL. But that's not in my hands and I don't think is morally correct, I Know Brooke: I RESPECT YOUR FAMILY. But, anyways, I'm gonna be fun. Today Heartbeats OK.
I Swear, no regret for not can come, ONLY FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF STUDIES RESPONSBILITIES, until the night.
I Love YOU, Brooke.
The Best for You!
God Bless All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Beloved,

this is silly simple poem of Love, Dedicated to You.

action smiley Smile

PS: wave

Truly hope somebody kept poem for Brooke.
I've just erased again.
Laughing / Mad

Will post again in a while.
It's True. Too many things. Some mistake.
Not second. True. Second time today. I'm Working, and it's little difficult but I'll post again in a while.
Embarassed

ps: True. No seconds at all, True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi, how are things!
Smile love smiley Smile

Just only for Pictures, so much MOTIVATION to come.
Goddess from Lipstick Jungle TV ("y te veré siempre" Smile Laughing -past and present and future for Eternity), and ANGELS from REAL LIVING.
Oh my, Thank You!!
Goddess is Real, but Picture from Magical Narrative/Visual Fiction, the Other Ones are the same but from Reality and Not touching anything.
It's Heavenly!

Also, so many GREAT LOVELY VIDEOS (and others from First Movies, Good but in this Moment Atmosphere I Want to Share is so far; but Thank You because I Understand Message) to Watch.
I think this pc is not good for sound, I have to check it, but I'll try in another one.
THANK YOU FOR PICTURES!
Just Wanting to Express, Emotionally.
YOU'RE my ANGELS of MINE!
Razz Smile

Just Came for Warm Human Touch through the net, not many words today.
Brooke, after getting "out" from Here, going to some walk and reading.
A Working Culture, Promotion it, through Human Values OF COURSE, it's Feeling so Good.
Exportation! ( Smile Laughing Smile )
Going to try with Videos, crossing fingers.
Ah, and CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY, WISHING THE VERY BEST directly FROM THE WEDDING! Smile Smile Smile
Inspirational, Shared Human Happiness!
flower This Good Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Biorhythms me quite Calm today, it's Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Good Sweetness,

better, because of REST by some walking on my rest time. wave but True.
I've remembered something that could explain why I was nervous this last night.
I remember I woke up with audiphones of music on, and song was "Endless Love" song.
And.. Well, this can be a reason.
More than friendly working meetings or new academic subjects.
But the Truth is I had not remembered till my walking.
This thing of Walking, Truly Helps for Almost Everything!
Smile Smile

Going to Work FOCUSE till going, but come for a while More later.
I've read all lyrics from Beautiful Songs from Videos, and They're Good.
And it's so Great to Associate those thoughts to those NICE NATURALLY FRIENDLY People. IT WORKS about starting over again about Everything past. From Freud unconscious, I mean.
VERY GOOD STRATEGY!
IT'S WORKING, REAL!
But what's Working the Most is to See You like that, and with ANGELS of Yours.
That's Pure Heaven into my vains.
With all my respect, it makes me Laughing Smile But it's just Innocent joke for Fun.
God Bless!
I Love YOU so, Brooke!!
And if I Love You it's because I Honestly Think You are HONEST and TRUE Person!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile

just to Be True.
I mean, when say "head working well", it's just about Inspiration, not going crazy or hurting anybody. NEVER, in Life, I Did.
Also, wanted to say, about yesterday, that one of reasons about getting nervous was to see very NICE Video with text talking about boy looking, so INSENSITIVE, to all girls and putting down her One. This was One Reason for Nervous, as much as I took it as message about my behaviour.
If I had been with You, I WOULD HAVE NOT HAD EYES FOR ANYONE ELSE, in Real LIfe.
And You Know, when I talk this way it's True. It's from Heart. But if even already happened for life to me, as Loving anyone.
I Dream of You, but You can not be Mine. Just because Life is this way, and I Do Accept SO WELL. It's Blessing, to See FAMILY.
I LOVE, I LOVE AS ONE, Daughters.
And it's Such an INSPIRATIONAL thing to me, for Life.
Just Needed to say.
I can not handle You Feel bad, and Much Less about me.
I Swear I will Come back. I'VE SWORN, AND IT'S FOR REAL.
TRUST ME, PLEASE, I'M ASKING FOR, Tenderness in me for You is Real.
I Love You, this heart said, and I Love You for Life!!
No other choice. I Know.
Just Want to be with You,
S
Smile Smile
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile

Good Heart's Strenght is Key, and You Have!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

I've sent mail to Teacher, with index to work on. "Quién dijo miedo?" Smile
I am being Truly Brave about Expectations. I'm SelfConfident about what can I do, More than I thought, it's True.
You Made my Mind and my Heart Grew Up, Brooke!!
action smiley As You Always Did. That has not really changed that much action smiley
Sending Peace, God Bless!
Brooke, I Love You so!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi!!

How are things?
First of All, God Bless! Congratulations Everybody Married! cheers
Smile flower flower flower Smile

After a Very Good Night for Sleeping, even into some part of the morning (so Healthy for Body and Mind), Feeling Quite Energized.
Now it's about Driving it Well.
I'm on my Way for that!!
Also taking chance for Resting for a while Here, and Feeding Soul again, and again.
Smile Smile

Waiting for New Pictures of You, Lady Heart of Mine, Good Mood and Force till the Sky and beyond.
Everything will be Fine then. It's just the only thing I Need at this time.
Smile Razz Smile

Now going to study some more History, Philosophy. I have not finished Book yet, and have to. And it's Good Work to Do. I'll Do. Culture, Key. Penetrating into Deep of Concepts and, for this and through, into Living One, the Life.
I was Afraid because thought candid terms would totally go away from me, but not.
It's just about being Strong Enough, and Everything's Safe.
Just Normal. Living and Mature about.
When I've won a lot of money ( Smile Smile ) You'll See me again by There around.
Well, not necessary lot of it, but it will Work. I'm SURE about. Need Plus Efforts from me, and it's going to be Done. I Enjoy.
Those things coming from the past, material problems, I have had to face up, and my profession is not gold mines ( Smile Laughing Smile ), but HONEST Ways, it will Work. Do not ask much more, just Feeling I've Done Enough for Safety about Normal Comfortable for People of Mine (not helping to asfixiate them, who do not deserve at all), and Seeing Results.
Then, and also, I Wait for, after some Rising UP quite High about my Theories (Practical: as Way to Live on and as Conclusions to be Found; and Everything for All!); I Know I will Come back.
Smile Shaking Hugs!! Smile
Please, not that much!!
Smile Laughing Smile

Just some humor. For Good. It's Innocence and it's Wise, the One I'm Trying for.
I Love You!!
God Bless All of You and Send Big Hug from me, Please!
Have Best Possible Day, We'll All Work for that!
flower flower

Thank You for Exist, You are my Joy and my most Intimist Pride!!
action smiley Smile

Going to Exercise Well All Now, I Think of You, so Healthy and Well!!
Some jokes about Videos which are, in fact, Master Pieces.
I Love You, and I Love You!!
Did I say that I Love You! Yes, I Think I said I Love You!! Till the end of Time!!
Smile action smiley And Happy, and PEACEFUL, as You. As I Want to!! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:28 am

Hi,
Smile Smile

I was thinking for a while. That Identity Principle, from Aristotile, as Starting of some kind of "logic-ontologic system", should be truly modulated, because he caught it from inviduality of logic subjects, but not from my point of view: taking off, the system, from reality as complex -global-multilevel interaction.
Obviously, if it must be that kind, "logic-ontologic", has to be integrated into different structures of thinking: ABSTRACTION Needed to be Explained as, at the same time, Explanation of the Identity Principle.
Is it possible to develope something else from this, New System Complete as Compact Theory?
Does it, even first principle, make sense when taking New Theories of Paralel Universes and things like that?
Need More Theoric Physics Knowledge, but I think All Aristotelic Principles can be Modulated to Make sense, from the Modal Condition it is Abstraction from and to the Multicomplex Universal One.
Making those Principles Up, if it was Possible, would end Relativism and also Need from Ambiental Conditions from Community to be Able to Make Sense.
Some Point of Absolute Certainty, just from the Mind.
To Help.
For all and for Everything!
Rolling Eyes
flower

Well, some thinking. To make more sense.
Now I Wish for Pictures of Mine. Oh my.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello!!
Smile action smiley Smile

Just coming.
flower HUG, ENDLESS, and kissing are The Law!! flower

Have to come back again later.
All I Want is to Take Care.
Truly, things I'm doing or saying it's just for this Goodness.
Now Much More. It's like days going by, and MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE, NICE, Motivated me into the Good, Honest, Fair, Human way.
cheekey smiley All I can say is that I Love You, Lady!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley

ps: It's REAL and TRUE Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Brooke,
Smile Smile

and for All Reasons for Believe!
Eternity.
Spiritual Religions Built Up as Love and Tolerance and Respect for All.
And Proves (even better than some other ones about different theories well accepted) about Life beyond this Living!
It All Does Work.
Faith is not completely out of Reason.
There's Nothing that can Justify to attack Human Freedom when it's Honorable as Respectful with All the Living, but I Honestly Think and Feel Faith Brings inside Good Part of what we Modern Ways Call Reason.
Some Experiences, Open Ways Shared by Important Clinical doctors (even in Newsweek Cover), have no Explanations by now about just Material World.
Just Shared.
flower I Just Want to Share some Principles for Free Understanding and Selfmaking for All! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Smile Hi, again!! Smile
Smile Smile

Truly calm Now.
I mean, not bad when came, but it's Sharing with You, no matter whatever else, and it's Breathing Air, Pure, again!!
Imagine How Good I'm Feeling, so Good, Feeling and Living The Moment, that even when computer is a little slow I am keeping my composture (if word exists! affraid Wink Laughing ).
Psycologist, so NICE PERSON, THANK YOU!, told me my brains are BEAST (textually and literally), but also Could See and Tell, as it Use to Happen many Times, this goes by the company of such Big Levels of SENSITIVITY!!
So, my Sensitivity is so NICE Touched and Try to Share Nicest Feelings that Do Live in my Heart!!

And now the Embarassed / Razz / Laughing / Wink thing.
Brooke, I've been doing those bad things.
Yes, and quite pretty number of times for last days.
Well, Working Out All, like Gymnastics Advices from GOOD FRIENDS!
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

And about Videos, Brooke, just Trying to Make Sense by this Mixing Sense and Fun and Good, for LOVE!!
Everything's Going to be so Good!
I've been taking a rest for yesterday and probably today.
My mind is still getting used to this "predatorian" introducing way by the thinking.
It will get totally used. You can Believe. Each day is Better about it, about Keeping it Calm.
I will be the Zen Match 10!
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile

You'll See!!
Will come for a Moment at Night, just for Hug!!
Taking chance for the same Now!!
flower Thank You for All, from the True Heart, I Love You!! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley flower love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley

ps: God Bless All, Please!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Smile Hola, I'm in Love!! Smile
Smile Smile

Beatles Song, "All You Need is Love", was so True, as Beauty and as Message.
This thing has helped me so much.
Before, when I read Heidegger, he excited my nerves so much that I only wanted to intellectually "destroy" this reason from and at the same core of it.
Because ending his Thinking in just abstract poetry, as The end and beginning of knowledge, or the showing up in reality (not only retorical thoughts on pages) where that kind of thinking can take anyone, CLEVER Person as Heidegger in this case (I'm talking about his relationships with totalitarism, close at some time)... Those things made me affraid Mad Exclamation
Nothing Personal, just about Sense and about Conclusions that can be Socially taken from that.
Now, I'm Peaceful.
I've Found Reasons, and I'm so Calm about Way I'm going to Use them for Good.
Not confrontation, as he talked about his reading Nietzsche or anyone, or maybe yes, but not angryness in any case.
And this is just about my Studies, nothing about, NOTHING, about Here, so FRIENDLY AND HEAVENLY.
Just Sharing my Change, Real.
It was something instinctive, what made me react this way in front ot those thoughts, that I honestly think are contradictory as, at the same time, blind and too focused on itself. Thoughts like cercle are the only possible answer to this selfclosing into a discipline, Philosophy, historically too selfclosed about making "academicism" what in fact should be Free Thinking
I Defend Open Fields of Thinking, not focusing just on one kind of thinking that, without knowing, lives in the logic cercle. It's what I talked about the other day, when said how all is connected and human and human perceptions and thinking about All Reality are Mirrors of it (that way I talked).
All philosophical discussions get close to tautology, as formalistic Logic, when they are not open eyes to the Necessary Antropologiical Discussion and to the Necessary Cosmological One.
I mean. He says metaphisics end with Nietzsche and "voluntad de poder", when does not know this just a partial vision of autor that, in fact, it's also a partial vision of Human Nature.
Like Marx, Heidegger gets blinded by his selfclosing into very specific field of thinking. He's Reducing Reality, the Theorical and the Physical, by those brilliant thoughts.
I had to say.
flower flower flower
love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Smile Hola!! Smile
Smile Smile

Came like kid for hug after job well made ( flower Smile Laughing Smile flower ) .
Smile Razz Smile

It's True I Feel like this.
And More.
I've just written in less than 10 minutes the basic structure for the methodological explanation of academical work, officialy to do.
Very Happy cheers party smiley tongue smiley action smiley
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Brooke Shields, I Love You Very Much. Your Success I HONESTLY ALWAYS Felt as Mine, and the Fact I Want to be Somebody has nothing in common about it excepting the INSPIRATION AS TALENTED HARD WORKER YOU ARE, YOU TRULY ARE!!
I Love You so!!

ps: some Rolling Eyes about video now I am Razz
No!! I'm Confident, as I am Calm too!! HUGS, HUGS AND HUGS!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi,

Tenderness of You I can not understand how can be made to me.
It's More than Heaven.
Needed more than air to breathe this childistic coming.
Smile Smile

Will come later for one more picture. The most lovely I can.
And, please, permission to say out loud how difficult and hard task to do this is to me.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ( cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers party smiley action smiley Razz tongue smiley Wink )

Can not listen to All Great FRIENDLY Videos, and can not Read All Great News, but I've read and listened some Quite Good from There.
Also, Wanted to Share, from Here my land too, yesterday passed away One of most Admired and Beloved People to me from the Spectacle's and Comedy's Word. Emilio Aragón, Miliki. One of GREAT "Los payasos".
So GREAT Time on TV when was a kid, and not that much kid too.
Rest in Peace for Eternity with All!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You're too Much Adored, too Much Beautiful. It's like a bang in the same core of my chest when too thoughtful me give myself a break and I can Free Contemplate You, in a Picture or my Head.
You're Always There, ALWAYS, but when I Let my Still Young Totally Come.. Oh my!! YOU SWEETEST!!
Smile Smile

You're Adored, and so Much Loved!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 am

Smile Heavenly Lady Smile
Smile Smile

You Look so Lovely and Beautiful in that Picture. Classy did Never Looked so tenderly made up, Never.
That Smile is my Energy for weeks, and I Kiss Your Smile.
Everything I could say but it's Better to Express these other ways, Calm, like pool water, cool.
In Love!!
love smiley love smiley
God Bless You Lady, Brooke Shields.
When I Came in 2006 I Came because I thought I could bring something Good, it's True. I Knew, by that Time, though unperfections that, one way or other, we all have, I knew I had something good, Love, that I Needed to Share with You, Brooke.
La Esperanza y el Amor. Estos lazos que se hacen más fuertes cada día.
That, I had to Share with You, Lovely Goddess of Mine!!
Today is "Día Universal del Niño". Wishing the Real Best for All in this world.
Please, Send Biggest Hug for Rowan and Grier.
I Love You, Brooke!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next