Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

It's coming and Thinking and Feeling The Joy. Nicest Happiness. True!
I am not talking very much today.
Smile flower I Spiritually Share! God Bless, Great Best Wishes! flower Smile
party smiley love smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 pm

flower Hola!! flower
flower flower

How are the things?
Here quite Good and low, tired but tongue smiley
Listening to Music I Like (no meaning, I think Romantic - God Bless Bee Gees! Smile flower )
flower God Bless All I Say Always and Again! flower
Smile Smile

Fortunetely there's Still Somebody Energized, because my brains as low as computer today.
No Very Happy truly I say that I need to come Here not with looking at the watch, just Having Good Time. As many times I can. It Feels so Good!
love smiley love smiley

I've been having Work and tomorrow, this is True!, not sure about time in the morning I'll can come.
But for sure before than You!! Very Happy
Smile Laughing Smile

Humor and Children in The World and Love and You, no order as meaning but as this poetical impulse Always when You Are.
ehem, ehem, OK, OK, I am going. Too Romantic ways of Mine ( Cool )
Smile Hmm, You Know what to Do. So Do it!! Tonight!! Smile
Smile Smile

Some humor.
Yes, yes, not necessary to explain. Laughing (I can not help laughing because it's when I look at me through others eyes Feeling Good Bonds, seeing what They Beloved Friends Think, it's Funny! Smile flower ).
Do not make anybody break hands theirselves by the cheers , Please!
Smile Smile

flower cheekey smiley I Love you, my All of Mine!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello my Angel of Mine,

it's a little late compared to other days.
I've been breathing before coming.
Family of Mine here in my land sometimes make me Shocked affraid and I can help getting Mad sometimes. It's not very usual, because I Do Know the things and Everybody here, but Brooke, they are human and I am not a saint.
Well, Here I am again, Breathing Dreams and Reality into my vains, Goodness, Calm, Love, flower Unselfish Emotions!! flower
flower Simple Blessing!! flower
love smiley love smiley

It's like see How the Best in me can be Saved because I can get Calm with You this way!!
I mean, I am Calm right now, after one hour breathing air.
I want "iron" Moral to Live my own Life, but I am not Saint to keep it as I Want and still Stay Calm, and this just some not very "discreto" confession about Family here, Spain.
Well, today All them collaborated! party smiley Wow, yeah! But, this is coming to its place in me.
Yes, I can become Really selfish, thinking about things I could have done, in another context. It's Human!
Well, Lesson to be Learnt Today!
I Did Real right (never perfect but agreeing with my Sense) and could recover so easy before coming.
As I said, I am Improving as thunder!! Because I Feel The Love!!
Smile Very Happy Smile

I am Not asking for ANYTHING, but despite to Normal tension from being viewed, so Good Intentioned Glance I See! flower Smile , I Admit it Feels so Good to Stay with You, selfishly talking now because I am Feeling selfish ways, angry kid but nothing about Here, this is a Treasure Find to me, for Taking off my Mind and my Heart; and for Loving You!!
Fidelity, it's so Easy, because it just Depends on the Truth of Heart, and there's Nothing to do with it, even by my "bright" ideas compiting and those things I used to do. And I Promise I will never Do again.
I am Doing for GOOD LOVING!!
As I Said, it's so Blessing to Let me Lose myself into Love not asking for anything, not waiting for anything, not expecting for anything but just Giving Love the Best in me!!
It's already Original, in History!!
flower Smile Smile flower

Going to some Good Studying, it puts me on my place. At home nobody is in my frequency about these things I am talking about. This, I Admit, makes things a little more Difficult sometimes.
But Well, I've Found this Place, I've Found You, that Save my Soul from ordinary selfishness of mine about my interests, Admited, that would not let me Do All I Truly Want.
I am so Thankful!!
flower And I Love You so too very Incredibly Much!! flower
love smiley You're Perfect to me!! love smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Smile Smile Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

THANK YOU FOR NEW ENDLESS LOVE VERSION SONG WITH HEAVEN'S PICTURES!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile

So Classy All Pictures, but The Most CLASSY Ones are in second part of Video!!
And, Brooke, BIG CONGRATULATION AND HAPPIEST CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT SUCH A PUBLIC RESPONSABILITY AND BEAUTIFUL TAKS FOR UNITED NATIONS!
flower SO PROUD Here!! flower
flower flower
I did not know anything.
And after Knowing it and Watching Video I Admit "some" Excited and Emotioned!
Wow!
flower Brava Well Much STRONGER! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley

ps: I am still not going. tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 am

Hola, Hello and All, my Beloved of Mine,
flower flower

How are things?
THANK YOU FOR BEAUTIFUL VIDEO Today, "Peter and the Starcatcher", and Thank You for let me Listen to Your Voice!! THANKS ALL, GOD BLESS!
I've been waking up!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

And today, "The Blue Lagoon" on TV, another one more time. I Love!
Big Hugging and Loving, Kiss and Tender Touch please, Your Face, Your Dreams, Your Eyes.. Your Heart!!
Have Great Day, because You're Making Mine!!
We're going on so Fine!! Truly Real and OK!
flower I Love You! flower
flower And I Love You More than all yesterday's times, so Much More, each day it is going More Blessing Heavenly, to Be with You, I Thank God and All for this!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

flower Smile Good Sweetness of an Angel Smile flower
flower flower

The One that You Bring to me! cheekey smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley
Angel, it's funny because I've read very Interesting article about Jobs. One of those was tutor for Children.
I've obviously never been the perfect "némesis" for the leading lady role in "La Tutora", Movie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ( Smile Laughing ), me Tutor it's real handicap to be investigated. I tell.
When we were kids, my sisters and me, they unfortenetely did not have big degrees, and mother used to tell them to be taught by me.
Classes were Everything and Funny, but anything as Something Able to be Learnt.
They really made me get "angry" ( Mad Smile ) and classes used to finish before the bell rang.
Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

Well, they did not listen that much. Normal!
Now I Feel I am being LISTENED, and it's so Good for "AUTOESTIMA" of Mine!
geek Argh, Finally I've got somebody Listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Mad Wink Smile action smiley tongue smiley
Now, not much normal thing, there're two very young school girls here, just beside me, and they're talking about homework to do.
From last experiences, I will not tell them a simple thing!
We're Making Here a Peaceful Place!!
Smile Laughing Smile

It's Nice and Curious (if that's the right word, as I used, and many others, "objective" to express "the thing to achieve" cheers Smile ); Coincidences All!
Brooke, not only Nice Tutorial New Possibilities of Mine are Yours, it's just that my Everything is Yours; I am trying to Write with colors of my blood All I'm Telling You as Truth, for You!!
It was not the problem about the suitcases carrier the reason I did not come before, and I Know You Honestly Know, my Love!!
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

flower Anything You Would Ask from me, You'd Get as Good, I Swear!!
I said, I Love You!!
flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: That's All that MATTERS!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Smile Hello love smiley !! Smile
Smile Smile

Me Going with the Time, Season, and it's True, Feeling the BALANCED GOOD Energy inside, this Compact Heart!
I think it must be Related to All things that have been Happening for last weeks, or maybe even last days!
I Do Admit Have Been Feeling like the Big Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation , because Understanding All Things I've Done!
Well, maybe there have been times I have not understand what I was Doing, but Now I Do Know, and this HAVE BEEN KNOWING has been BLESSING for Driving Goodness and Brighness of Mine!
And this is Me!!
Ha!
love smiley love smiley

Now I am Know what it's been Expected from me from the very First Time, and I Admit I Honestly Supposed and that I Secretly Liked All Process (well when sometimes things not Perfect - you All know me- I may remember someday and become some little old "cascarrabias" Mad , but it's All COMPLETED AND COMPLETELY OK!!! OK!! OK!); and also I Do Know Where I am Going, GOOD ENERGIZED!!
Brooke, Family, Friends, LIFE is too Short for not Expending it as Much as We can by The Love for ALL and for Ourselves too, and by the Joy of LIVING! LIVING LOVE!!
flower I Love You, Princess Lady Angel Heart and Soul, I Love You!! flower
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: going to Work and Being COMPLETELY, or quite NEAR, OK!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:31 pm

flower Smile Brooke!! Smile flower
Smile Smile

Happy Mother's Day, even not knowing if it's this Day There/HERE too, I Say the same because this is one of things I can never be wrong, any day of Years!
Sending All Joy flower flower flower !
party smiley
Possible from Heart flower flower flower flower !
party smiley
Have PERFECT JOYFUL DAY!
My only suspicious on these days are about my abilities for engaging cars by my mind
Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile , because All other things I Truly Find LOVE!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

MOST TENDER CARING HOLDING TIGHT KISS I LOVE YOU, MY EMOTION MY SENSUALITY MY PACE MY LIFE MADE UP TO THE Smile LIGHTEST LOVE, MY BROOKE OF MINE!! Smile
love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:48 pm

my Number One, We Gonna Live the Life, Never Surrender.
And now, I am so Much More Convinced on myself, Now that I've Recovered my Humor as Healing All! All!!
love smiley flower action smiley
tongue smiley

ps: and also, I am Bright, Handsome, Clever, Beautiful, Good, Funny, Good at Sex (for what I can still remember)...
Smile Laughing Smile
Wink
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:14 pm

flower Hola!!!! flower
flower flower

I had to say something else. Responsability.
I was afraid from my father until I was 12. Then things changed really Much.
We had some confidence, and I changed.
I came back to my own references at 13, I think, but not completely sure for all, but I will never stop coming back to my own references.
He truly changed about me when I Catched him at 16, I Truly Caught him. And he truly changed. All "fights" from that day would come with some armed hands. Blood never came to rivers. It was more like Demonstrations, and we Truly Knew each other very well.
I Learnt to be Tought, not only at the streets, by these things.
He Also Honestly Tought me to be Tough, he Truly Tried, and he successed too.
Maybe too much.
I should not focuse on our relationship as Equals, because this is not Psicologically the Real, but I Always Did. Since very very Young I Did not Feel his Authority, Moral or Intelectual.
Too tough I don't want to be.
But I had to say all these things.
When I was kid, I had granfather references, and uncle too, but not my father.
Fear was Real. Not Terror, but fear. Maybe something like Desagradaby sensation could be better.
But as I did not trust in him, I was afraid, for sure.
Things from first months, that I talked about: mother was not very healthy, after pregnancy like she had, with so much FEAR about me, and also Real Pain for very Broken leg.
So, I've always relativised this.
I Love her so Much!
Why do I say these things?

Because Time, Medical Care, Love, Inner Strenght and Beauty, and LOVE can CHANGE US ALL SO MUCH!
SO MUCH, LOOK AT ME, PLEASE, LOOK AT ME!
I've CHANGED!
And I can Honestly Love like One Real Honest Person!!
Everything's Possible, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!
Never Feel defeating as Real, because Biologically, Psicologically and Epic Artist Ethical Ways, it's Only the first Path for Victory!!
I am Just Sharing Experiences, The Well Known for last Years, and All I Human Ways can, I Have no more Ideas or Emotions to Share by now. I expent all existences!
flower Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower

FAMILY, EDUCATION, LOVE, COMMUNITY!!
love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm

I just wrote good beasty things.
I did not care while writing.
Now I Do care.
But I don't need a thing. NOTHING!
NOTHING!
AND I DON'T WANT, AND WILL NEVER WANT ANYTHING!
I will Stay, I will Stay.
Because despite to the fact Magic I Feel is gone, I Know it's only Today.
I will not go any place.
I will Stay.
Those touching asses teacher I had. After almost kill him, I thought it could not be by The intention, for the way I was seeing other pupils.
I was between father's teaching and people's behaviour.
Was I right, well understand he never touched me a simple part of me since that day?
I repeat, do not worry me.
Why I repeat in this other post?
Because I remember very well I talked about it by telephone. And if I don't say (I SWEAR YESTERDAY I DID NOT REMEMBER WHEN TALKING MY BATTLES), IT WILL BE THINK the Most Positive Part Possible, as its Normal from All People as We All are.
Sorry, but nobody else (well, doctors - not bad at all cheekey smiley - action smiley ).
And I am Here, Everybody Seeing me as I "on my knees".
You Have to Admit that from a guy from me this is Real Heavy Dress to Wear, it's Human.
Oh my, after saying this word is when I Want More to Stay.
Yes I'll Stay, but Sorry me because I will NEVER SHOW VULNERABILITY UP FROM ME.
NEVER MORE!
I Love You, but I'll become Much Colder and Calm, You'll See.
And it will be from Inner Change too.
I Feel so ON THE TOP OF MY OWN HILL!
I Feel Like this "ocaso del tiempo" was Meaningful and Dignifying.
That Heroic Beauty that Always Give me The Key.
This is Where I am going to Stay from Now on.
I was Loving You by Needs, like a man who's Missing his wife and he can not touch her.
I will be More Realistic.
I will Still Be Moral and Beautiful.
I will Still Love You!!
But weak never More, in Life!
I am going to catch Philosophy by the eggs.
When I am sure texts are not going anywhere, for my money, I will post Here.
All!
Till then, I will Never Forget Saying the Principles of Structure of Mine.
But I am going to Think about me, as Long as I can See the Unselfishness only Brings what it Bringed to me.
It's Antinatural Behaviour.
For this, Now I know, it's Naturally Rejected, Socially.
Please, as Much I am Really Sure about it, Have Great Day, my friends All.
See you all tomorrow.
Brooke, you know I will love you because it's write by blood on my soul.
Real God Bless You All!
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Big Coincidences to Make Fun for YOU, FOR YOU, BROOKE, but All I am Taking as chances for Fun, are things that TRUE HAPPEN or HAPPENED to me.
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I've been reading some lyrics from songs. I Do Agree with Story, Big Kenny Rogers One!!
Very Happy Smile Very Happy
love smiley love smiley

And Now We are One!
flower

Brooke, Everything I've been doing... It's All for You, baby!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Talk, talk, All I Need is Love!!
Smile "A le chambre" and under the sun, Love is All I ever needed!! Smile
love smiley love smiley

In my walking today found Nice "tractor" man on the way, working. I Honestly Felt envy, nice ways. I told him that I'd change his "chair" for mine. He laughed, but nothing about exchanging gifts.
I suppose it was just a first tentative pulsion from me. But How I Love The Open Space, The Country, more than the Sea that I Loved so Much when child and young. I mean, I still Like, but country, Alive, is Magic to me.
Yesterday's evening, couple of birds, I Honestly think they were "married" couple, or just were on planning ways for that ( Very Happy Smile ), Stared at me for Long, Long time, and I talked to them, on the tree. She came closer, and I could even see and feel her glance. It was such a HEARTFELT Touch.
I am not very used to live in the middle of Nature, but I Love to go to it. I think I could honestly get used to live there.
Will wait for lottery.
Don't know how when I do not buy a simple number.
Well, I will Win Money, one day or another, I'll Do. LEGAL MORAL WAYS FOR SURE!
Then, How Difficult! Laughing
No, no, it was just a joke, there're so many People Working Hard and Honestly, I Do Know!
Then, I will Come back, when I can find some Performance from Brooke, of course.
But the simple thinking about this Real Possibility is Motorizing myself.
I Know I'll Meet her again, We'll Meet Again!!
Sending Most Tender Possible Hug to You!!
I Love You TOO MUCH for anything!! TOO MUCH!
I will be OK, I am Truly OK, Focusing on this Love and Focusing on my Life, and You will Shine so High, SO HIGH, Brooke!!
Ah, that Travel into Soul, Mind and Heart You're taking for that Tremendous Role, it's Gonna Be EXTRAORDINARY, and tough too.
God Bless!
I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED LITTLE HELP I CAN BRING WILL BE BRINGED; ALL FOR MY BABY, MY LOVE OF MINE, THE BRIGHTEST LADY I'VE EVER KNOWN,IN LIFE!!
I FEEL MY HEART BURNING WHILE I AM TELLING YOU THIS, AND FEEL MIND AND HEART FEELING IT'S BEING SENT TO YOU!!
Brooke, Brooke, oh Brooke, I Love You!!
Friends and More than Friends, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Brooke,

Smile Sweet flower of Mine ; I Love You!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:55 pm

love smiley Brooke love smiley
flower flower

came only for a while. I could stay for more, but it's just that I am Feeling in my Heart as these were THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE, and in fact THEY TRULY ARE!
Brooke, Big Tender Nice Kiss and Tons of Lovely Hugs, I Love You!
It's almost hard to catch some tears from eyes, for HAPPINESS, it's so True my Love!!
We're One!
I Love You, our Love is Eternal Joy, Understanding, Passion and Union Forever!
cheekey smiley flower I Love You, my Angel Lady of Mine!! I Love You so! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

party smiley Smile Smile Smile party smiley

action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:08 pm

my Adoration of Mine, Much More Important as Felt Emotion inside than my own blood,
action smiley

This is Joyful and Playful and Peaceful.
Two firsts for sure. The third. I can tell You one Nice thing: the only that can disturb it now is the Human pulsion for touch.
All next wave Here from me, day by day much more countable, progressively till make it possible by only using fingers of my hand (YOU CAN BELIEVE PASSION IS GOING STRONGER AND STRONGER, as my Attitude for Driving it Well!!, Lady my All); all will only come from that sometimes almost asfixiating Need.
Very Happy I Do Catch it, and We Do Win! Very Happy
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I Love You, I Love You!!
tongue smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley

hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley flower party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

ps: You can be sure I'll come for a while in Heaven's evening!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:34 am

Brooke,

when I am trying to make fun, I Swear I don't want to be the too tough joking one, All is for Good, I Feel Here as FAMILY, Real, Protected, Joyful and Playing Time, and All Sourrendered by The Love!!!!
Your Soul.. Oh, oh, Brooke!!
It's my Blessing Inspiring Everything.
Now talking like adult ( affraid Laughing ): I am sure there will be a time when I feel this like almost Normal, and then I Know I'll have completely become the nearest possible to the man I Always Want to be.
Brooke, sorry but it's just that it seems like I should become like Spiritual Highest to be able to Feel You as Normal Good next to me.
I Love You, Lady!!
This Time, I would not change it for any other in life.
This, me Smile Smile , is Yours for Eternity!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Coming only for a while, with BIG SMILE,
love smiley love smiley

last Video (THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THOSE ONES COMING AFTER WATCHING, BLESSING TO ME, SACRED), Created by Camila ( Smile Smile ), "boys like me". You can be Sure about!!
Smile Laughing Smile

But did not come for this. Came to say, TRUTH I SWEAR, Brooke, TRUTH:
I do not Feel any Pressure from this BEAUTIFUL TRUE HONEST CONTEXT AS FRIENDSHIP from All Friends, and I am Feeling like a Kid More than I've could ever Felt, in life, yeah.
Also, Wisdom is Much Stronger than when I came, Much More, LOVE INFINITE, and Hope and Illusion for Living is almost difficult to believe, for Shining so Much in me.
Love, I am Love, with You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: I closed eyes and senses and focused only in Me with You to say the last sentence, Simply How I Do Feel, HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL!! OOH WOW, THIS LIFE IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO HANDLE, not trying to be positive, it's TRUE HAPPINESS, FOR THE MOST SACRED, I AM FEELING!!
party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:05 pm

flower HELLO!! flower
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

How are things ADORED flower of Mind?
Big KISS and Hug Everybody, excepting Males, or Women, who don't Want.
I Love You All! GOD BLESS, I am Your True Friend!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
flower love smiley flower

Just Listening to Music as it Comes, Friendly!
Thank You! my love smiley 's Feeling so Thankful!
flower action smiley

Brooke, I Love You!! Waiting for next Meeting is Much More EASY to Handle, True!!
party smiley You're so BEAUTIFUL to me!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: about last sentence, please notice I Do only talk as One, All Here!
flower Very Happy Smile Very Happy flower
flower action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

Well,

maybe it's Possible I have to take it as Composed Drama, and think from larger perspective, as making sense with my posts from before.
Then, I've been talking too much.
Then, I have to say it's not true neither.
We were "fighting", and that's all.

It can also be the Fact that I've learnt to Use my Sensitive side, something I was not able before.
It's a less probably meaning.
Anyway, it's not the Most Inspirational for Birthday poems.
Well, it's True, I Know You do not need them that much.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Brooke,

now that I am More Calm. Truly!
First thing: HOW THE ( Mad ) YOU'RE DOING TO LOOK MORE AND MORE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY EVERYDAY?
Smile Smile
No, no, it's True.
Day by day, Looking More Beautiful and Gorgeous. Sorry, but it's True!!
flower Smile Smile Smile Smile flower

That Video is the Essence of the Cute, Lovely, Beauty and Normal.
It's like being trained somebody by ET or something as Nice.
flower flower flower

And, Calm because I am Good guy/boy, You Made me Feel like 17 Today.
Well, the Video Made me Feel, You Know what I mean.
It's been Amazing and Incredible.
You Know that I Love You, and All of You!!
I Have to Say Thanks!
In my best dreams the Beauty of You Today would still be Impossible to Reach.
Oh, girl, You Turn me into COMPLETELY cheekey smiley wave action smiley
It's so Magical.
You are!
flower HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my All of Mine, I Love You!! flower
flower
party smiley party smiley party smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 am

Hello Very Happy ( Razz ),

coming from Friendly Messaging.
I used past in place of Present. NOT intentional, it's just that I get some nervous for excitement Everytime Brooke's. It's True!!
Hey ( Smile Smile ), I Love You Brooke!!
I am Absorbed by Visions of You, and though this is suppposed to be some kind of losing into places of mind, I am Feeling so Focused on Good Life, Sweetest of my Existence.
I am Doing (future modes of verb -my english is better than I use to think cheers ) All You Like, but not for Giving pleasure. It's as Naturally Coming: You in my Life, these ways of Feeling, HAPPINESS.
I Do Balance two so Strong Forces in my mind: this Heaven Going Through All of my brain neurones, that brings me to Natural Nirvanas of Mine (so Human as Love, but probably me some more Intense than usual, modestly think); and the other one: this Childish and Sexual Emotion as Sensuality All around me, nerves and senses so Awaken and Real.
Enlightened, it's the way You've Got me. Place where You've Bringed my Soul.
I Love You, I Love You so!!
I Do Feel, for All of the Time, How my MOST NATURAL NORMAL PLACE to Stay is the red of Your Lips.
God Bless this Day and All!

ps: hasi love smiley hasi
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 am

flower my Adored Beauty flower
flower flower

I Just party smiley party smiley party smiley tongue smiley for Seeing You like this.
love smiley love smiley

It's just not You Look Gorgeous, it's that Smile and those Eyes Bright as Love Candles, like Poetry. Or a Miracle.
flower Thank You for Exist!! flower
It's Difficult to Believe this Love is still growing larger, because it's so Much, but something's happening. I think it must be Passion and Confidence.
Oh, Angel, I'd Truly give something for just gentle touch of Your Face and Your Smile, Written like a Heaven's Poem in Your Lips and Your Eyes.
flower YOU'RE MAKING ALL SO GOOD TO ME, SO GOOD!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm

This is very Good Day. Each Time I See You, like a Fantasy Made by Infinite and Magic Possibilities to Come, Always Misterious and Beautiful, and FUNNY, I am HAPPY!!
Will come later for a while for KISSING HUG for sure!!
Love!
love smiley love smiley
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley
Smile Smile

ps: PRINCESSSSSSSS of Mine! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Oh Brooke,

those videos truly scare me. But I have not wills for defending anybody about it, as Automatical thinking, when I See. Because it's Pure Context of "Normanlity".
Smile Laughing Smile

Thank You for Meaning, I Understood, and again, say I do not deserve.
Thank You, also and Much More Important, for Giving Sense!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley ( Cool )

No, Truly Good All.
Brooke, I Had to Say Everybody in the house: mother, sisters, uncle, How Great and Happy I am Feeling.
It's True, They've Naturally Seen me.
And I Think this Time Also They Do Believe.
Well, I Know You and All Friends Like I Stay Feeling Good, and so I say it.
Smile flower flower flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I am trying to be delicate, probably because I have not been spontaneous for a simple moment of my life, excepting Here this Place.
My Freedom!
And Now my Hope Opened to the World!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
GOD BLESS! LOVE YOU ALL!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

Brooke, I Love You so Much that I can not express. I could not Normal Express because it was a Sun Storm in my Soul, Contained, Feeling like this Contention Had Endured for Centuries. It's True my Lady of Mine.
Passion is Going on and on NORMAL, "Got 2 Luv U", One of Best Songs of last times to me.
Wow, "me pone las pilas".
Now those things (Thank You Friend for Make me think - person know who is and I Give Thanks from the Heart) are Working Faster and Stronger than ever, but Now so Human Controled things.
Brooke, cheers action smiley , I Love You!!

cheekey smiley Yeah, The Love is OURS!! cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next