Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Hello, this is "inaguration" Smile of a new subject.
Gonna be goog times flower
love smiley love smiley

You know, Juan Antonio, another workmate, has just given me two gifts. One pillow for resting my wrist ( Suspect at Everybody - Laughing ) for using the mouse of computer, and another very Good gift. It's like a boy doll (it remembered to me a lot of those "Airgamboys" toys I used to play with when kid, I Had, True, a Pirate Boat and used to play -not dirty things Mad - Smile Laughing ); and I said, like in "Splash" Looking NICE at Blue and Emerald wrapping Gift, "oh, Thanks a lot for All, wow!".
It happened that when he showed how when taking head off the body doll ( Laughing Smile action smiley as Funny thing I say to Play Smile Smile Smile flower ) , it's a PENDrive! cheers hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley
Wow and REWOW I've Honestly said, almost jumping and everybody Laughing for my Nice and Cute, I can not stop being like that Smile Very Happy , behaviour.
We've All had a Good MOMENT, Sharing with You, and I am going to Have a PENDrive Forever!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: Swearing for the Most Sacred, and You Know what "it" is, that All is True!!
flower flower
party smiley hasi party smiley

OUT OF CONTEXT BUT, GOING FURTHER, THE TRUE CONTEXT= GOD BLESS ALL, I so Honestly Peaceful Love You! flower
flower action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Smile Hello Everybody!! Smile
flower flower
action smiley

Came for Cuteness coming to my mind. Brooke is The Queen Princess of Beauty, but also of Lovely Cute. Now, at the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties or Whatever Thousands and Centuries!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

So, I wrote one nice poem modestly Dedicated with All my Love.
For You, Lady action smiley Smile

Poema d'inocència i vespre

Aquesta nit vaig tenir un bon somni;
d’ una nineta amb munyeca al braç
tocant fort sobre la meva porta grisa
mentre em deia el meu nom i a on ets.

I jo mateix me n’adonava, d’un cop,
I d’un salt m’aixecava i em veía dret:
només set pams I un riure de dolent,
poca cosa bona a fer amb tot plegat.

I la fita canvià com l’altre, a l’un,
per un preciós moment de joia,
en reconèixer la veu de primavera
i els seus colors i flors de vespre.

Era vostè, la meva vida, Senyora.
flower flower

flower And I Love You so!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Last edited by david on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm

And this is True, my Català is so far from being Good as written, and had had to come for changing letters (no joking on it, it's fine and normal:x Smile -did not want to break magic from too much talking).
Very Happy But I Liked the Nice poem!! Very Happy
Smile action smiley

Brooke I Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:35 pm

affraid flower
Smile flower
I'd touch More because Wanted the best I can from me to You, but I only changed COLORS, The True Ones of You I could Add my Love!! flower
It's OK this way, not for meanings, but for good writing.
Your True Parfume is Going to Embrace my Body for All Night, and Your Kiss will surrender all out of Peace Tonight, Creating a New World of Passion Again and Again, for You and me. How I Miss You!! flower
Smile Cool Smile
flower Smile Because You are Here!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Not listening to music because only found computer these ways as You know here, but I watched the Video Again.
Now going to Study, tomorrow class. It felt good today at University.
It Felt Like Heaven Here, at Your Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Mr supposedly sexy is gone, here comes the Nice Normal Person, with some real wave , and it's not because the wave was unknown, it's because now it's All Well coordinated! Very Happy
Smile flower Smile

flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Tomorrow will Come to Watch THAT HUMAN VIDEO, and More Beauty!! flower
flower Have Great Day and Good Hot Flashes Resting and Family Time and All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello, Good Sweetness!! flower
Smile Smile

Bright Angel, by numbers and Images and Words, Has Talked!!
I am the Indian Moto!! Very Happy Smile
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

How are things?
Coming from University. There's a Wow system for impressing papers from the Internet. You put a card into the pc and then you say "impress", and the card upload the petition and then you can go to "fotocopistería" and download the petition and impress papers.
Only 0'04 euros each page!
This is HELPING Students!
I Truly Say! cheers
Well, Now talking as Serious Person!
But my pocket was Happy too!
No, Seriously, I Think it's so Well Organized, Really True! flower
Smile Smile Smile

Things to Tell You, Brooke!! flower
I Like to Tell You those Normal things, Like Studying Together and things like that, it's ABOUT SHARING EXPERIENCES, SENSATIONS, EMOTIONS, MEMORIES!! flower
AND I LOVE IT!! flower
BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Going to Videos!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things? Smile
Sunny Beautiful Day here, Beautiful! I Truly Wish The Same All Over The World! flower
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Time for Study for Good in the afternoon till the night. We'll find something to Do after.
I Truly Like Studies I am Doing. I am Getting the Place, in Mind, I Wanted to Play for Peace of Mankind as Possiblity from Reason Made Through, as ONLY ONE POSSIBLE WAY TO ALL STAY ALIVE, more than survive; to Made Through THE HEART flower
The Art, and beyond as this is Part of this next concept, The Beauty, from Aesthetical Experience from All things Anyone Can Do in the Living (yesterday could see something very BEAUTIFUL from Baltimore), Never Necessary to be rich or famous artist or anything. Everybody's Got THE BIG POWER INSIDE, from Volunteer Will for The Good, and The Beauty is Something ALIVE TO BE EXPRESSED IN ALL OF US AND AROUND THE WORLD!
I DO BELIEVE, AND I AM GOING TO WORK FOR THIS! Smile flower
Not big arguments Here, but Truly Expressing the Hearbeating Reason from All I am going to Do, as PEACE, Never Breaking flower
I Honestly Do We All Can Learn, me the First Pupil ( Mad Smile ), to LOVE!
love smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 pm

flower Hello again, for a while!! flower
Smile Smile flower

Have Good Work in the house for Study; I Do Truly Feel Spring is Coming, for The Way Eyes go behind assets that Mind ( geek Very Happy ---> well known possible scratch ); and it Feels Good.
At work 5 ones looking when I look at any place, or only possiblity, I can Swear to You it's Much More Dangerous than One Million Vespers on a Moto, for Sure.
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

It goes Fine and OK!
Problems about any kind of Relationships, as taking barriers off, comes so much far beyond all possible physical bitings and showing.
But well, if there's any importance about it, I had my photo vengeance as You Know wave Smile . It's OK! Smile Smile
I was Always too Mature, Much More than Adults Knew, and I Always Felt Manipulated by Them All, not only that specific situation (was very, very little kid).
They were making too many wrong supositions about me and my Intelligence and my Free Choices, as Reason. Yeah, as Reason.
But that's a not so unusual Problem! Truly Common! To Mature before the time!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

Well, I Do Honestly Feel and Know things can Change.
From my Powerful Hearted Mind (NECESSARY SELF geek for Healthy and Also for Keeping on Working with Faith about Tremendous Possiblities of Mine about it!), I Do Know it's Possible to Make things Better. More than Usual Obsessions of MINE, as Free Ways to Go through Wisdom.
Ah, and I am VERY HAPPY, beyond this PULSIONS ABOUT LADIES that are almost already present here (why do you All Truly think I Never Did Anything Truly Important as Known, Anywhere?: "ai es capet d'abaix, si no et pesàs tant" affraid Smile ), and I do not look at anywhere of Mine Laughing Smile ; I am Going Much Further than this Now. I've Learnt, because I am Older, and I ADMIT MY TESTOSTERONE AND PULSIONS AND ENDURANCE AND ATTRACTION ARE NOT THE SAME as 21.
BUT QUITE GOOD STILL! Smile action smiley

And why all this Very Happy from me?
"Perquè t'ho mereixes". A thousand Possible meanings about!
Smile Laughing Smile

No, More Serious. I am Very Happy because Yesterday's Night I was writing about Methaphysics. I mean, I had many ideas that I think are Truly Original about Morality, Ethics and about Aesthetics and Possibilites as "Praxis" on Society for Good; but Now I've Reached a New Space that had in my mind but only very primigineous state. Now I am Developing Good this.
Will Need, Whatever or Wherever, Tons of Years for All I Want to Learnt to Write by Phylosophical Concepts. This is the Base I Want to Take, because I Do Honestly Think it's the Deepests and Most Free Place from any Theorical Possibility. And I Also Believe about the Fact that Deepest Concepts from Philosophy are Reflecting Social Structures, and the same in the reverse sense, like PROACTIVE MIRRORS! JUST A LOOK AT HISTORY OF HUMAN AND AT HISTORY OF ITS THINKING, AT THE VERY LEAST THAT ONE THAT ENDURED FOR NEXT CENTURIES, AS A WHOLE COMPLETE PROJECT "IN CRESCENDO". DIRECTION'S BEEN SO OBVIOUS.
WE CAN DRIVE THE CAR, I DO BELIEVE. FOR THAT I AM WORKING!
FROM THE HEART AND ALL GIFTS I MAY HAVE, FOR LOVE!
flower I DO HONESTLY BELIEVE ABOUT IT! flower

flower I TRULY LOVE ADORE YOU BROOKE, AND YOU ARE PERFECT TO ME FOR ALL flower
I DO SWEAR, FOR THE MOST SACRED, I DO BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART AND YOUR INTENTION AS MAKING SENSE FOR GOOD AND LOVE, BELIEVE ME, PLEASE, LADY!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
And You're so Sexy that my Pants Really Hurt me, for some moment! cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Your Sentences (THANK YOU! action smiley ) are so BRIGHT! flower
I Always Thought You're so BRILLIANTLY TALENTED, A GENIUS! flower
Talent does not mean the Impossible Perfection, but You're Quite Near There, REALISTIC "SCIENTIST" ways! flower
Smile flower Smile

flower I LOVE YOU!! flower
Smile
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

PS: I Like All Quotes. So Difficult to chose one. MAYBE BETTER ABOUT VALUES FROM IT?
Then You Win by "GOLEADA" cheekey smiley
party smiley Wink party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

flower Hello again and For Eternity!! flower
Smile Wink Smile

flower Listening to "It's All about Soul", not idea about pictures, but Catching Earth Pictures, Inspirational as Concept to me Now flower
love smiley love smiley

Going to be Kind Forever; I am Staying Here (this SIMPLY MEANS WITH YOU!!) for All things, and SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED NEVER MORE FEEL BAD ABOUT SOCIAL POSITIONS, AS CLASSIC CONCEPT "DEMODé" tongue smiley Very Happy tongue smiley , from each One!! flower
Smile flower Smile

I am Going to Work in what I Do Believe, and it Makes me Happy, Wishing The Best and so Much Better World for All, including You and Me, of course!! SO MUCH OFF COURSE!!
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower

Wishing Great Lovely Funny Nice Inspirational Day Everybody!
God Bless!
When I say this last sentece, it's ABOUT SOUL'S EMOTION OF LOVE, Able to be Caught for All Inside! action smiley Smile

Brooke, I Love You, and beyond me making the study or geek or afro or Cool or pig , I Truly Love You, this is not going to move for Anything!!
Just Stay Together, Please!!
I Love You!!
I Love You in a way that goes beyond All I Have ever Seen, Thought, Understood or Imagined by myself alone; I Love You True for a LIFE AND FOR HEAVEN!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You're PERFECT TO me!!
flower flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Second post in the subject! Very Happy Smile Smile
For "answers" as Number, and for GOOD THUNDERS!!
Smile flower Smile

The Meaning, it's You!! flower
flower The Love and my Life as Human Emotion!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Brooke, Look at me, Please Look at me, MY SOUL flower
Can You See How I Love You and How I am Good Person?
cheers
So, I do Not Need anything else!! flower
How I Could Go on Making You Notice?
flower If I am Going on this Way, Living is Just New Beginning Everyday!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:11 am

Smile Hello, Good Sweentess!! Smile
flower flower

How are things? Here is well Sleep after GREAT REST night, True. Wow, so Good! Smile
I am Here and at my Work, so if I do not exactly belong, at the very least I Am.
And if I can do this, to be, even before thinking, I'll be proving my basic of my theories.
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Yes, yes, all People who talk, one time or another, will "meter la pata". That's Normal. I Did yesterday. Like being the "I'm just a lonely boy, lonely and blue... nanananana".
Somebody's Here, Soul's Placing on its Place, Sharing Love!!
Ah, one thing, imagine how I Love You:
I am going to take picture of mine as soon as I can, in this shape and not taking much care Very Happy . Will try tomorrow for disasters of mine, as thinking about results from watching. Will wear the Ring as Dedicating Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

When I think about moment when I have to start doctorate... It's Necessary Work. Many evenings/nights I will can not come. And You can be sure about How I Hate it, Honestly.
But in the Morning, and Weekends and some Nights for Sure.
Anyway, still remaining some time for that.
As it's some heavy thinking about, for quite pretty time thinking about it, I take the chance for saying.
flower I Love You!! flower
What am I asking for?
flower YOUR HAPPINESS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS; EVEN WITH ME AROUND! ( Laughing )
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Very Happy HELLO!! Very Happy
Smile flower Smile

I said at the beginning of message before that "talking is peacing", I Wanted to Say "Talking to You is Peacing"!!
Smile flower Smile

Yesterday watching some GOOD TV series one episode focused on different evolutions of people from different universes, depending on context from each one.
Brooke, I would Have Been Different without Knowing You, Much WORSE person, but I would have never done anything Much worse than I've been doing till now. And could say the same about my grandmother.
I Mean, I Know how Growing Up Ways have so many influences in our behaviour (now I was talking about moral judgements of things we've done), but two things:
1) We can All Be Smart to Know what's the Good. It Depends on the Heart of Each One!
2) I Truly Admit I exagerated somethings when I came. It was All coming "en carne viva", as You and The Whole Past, I was Opening my Mind and my Heart UP, as I Had not done for years and years. And I gave all that drama as Exorcising ghosts, All.
I Never Thought, I SWEAR I NEVER THOUGHT, IT WOULD BE SO MUCH "IMPORTANT".
If I Had ever Known I was making bad or hurting, for Serious as REALITY of Situation, I would have been so Different.
I Did not Think it would be Seriously Taken.
I mean, I am quite Handsome, "vive Dios" Very Happy geek , but Did not Think.
IT WAS CONFESSING, IT WAS PROXIMITY, IT WAS KNOWING AND MEETING, IT WAS TRIBUTE TO YOU, IT WAS SALVATION!!
WHICH PERSON/PEOPLE SALVATION?
ANSWER: IMAGINE THE LESS DISCRIMINATORY ONE YOU MAY IMAGINE ABOUT THIS.
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

flower Have Great Sunday Please; as soon as I can, I'll Go FRIEND, it's SWORN TRUTH!!
TRULY HONESTLY FRIEND!!!! flower
action smiley

flower Brooke, I Love You for Eternity, All I am Doing, All that I've Been DOING, was for You and for this Love, and I Swear it!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And for HOPE For HUMAN FACING UP what's against Moral Evolution of Human Beings!
party smiley flower flower party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Very Happy action smiley

Truly from the Heart, Have Great Day, God Bless, me FEELING ENERGY, HUMAN ONE!
For ANYTHING, I'll be THERE!!
Cool tongue smiley Cool
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Here is, beyond physical anything, Your Surrendered Admirer, Kisser and Lover!!
flower Gonna Kiss You so INTENSE HEAVEN TONIGHT!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I don't want to think about when I'll Touch Your Beautiful Hand again, to stay Healthy, but I Admit it's "Elevating" Me the simple thinking of this Appearently "Normal" thing to do!!
Embarassed Exclamation
flower I'll Touch You again, if You Give me Permission, One Day! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 pm

my Adored flower of Mine,

I've had a conversation with a friend by the telephone ( Smile flower ) about things from the country. In first idiome, things like "simal" or "bigalot" make me Very Happy and Smile
Connections to Earth, and to who I really am (I modestly think All).
Some GREAT disconnecting from study for so much time during the day, in mind.
Wanted to Share!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

flower You are PERFECT, and I Adore You!! flower
I will come for Good times in the evening/night today because it's DELICIOUS, ALL OF YOU!
action smiley Smile

Do not worry about future " bom s " of PASSION, because it's Still SO REAL flower :
flower FOREVER, for You, Lady. They will come, but someway, little more nice and good flower

flower You're my All UNIVERSE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Smile Hola, Hello!! Smile
flower flower

Coming from classes. Talked again very Much, but not the only one of course, and I think I Understand Well All, and I said some things that teacher said it was a good way to end the class: about Magic of Words, as something there's Invisible to be Caught, that Involves the Entire Nature, The Essence of the One, beyond searching for perfection but Searching for Good, as the way to search and the Horizon Endless to be Searched!
I talked the other day about How we All and Nature where we have evolutioned are the same. So, it seems Venerable Author thinks the same way. Or me thinks the same as him, better said. Well, not all the same, he talks about Finitude as some kind of key of Everything, the Comprehending and The Essence of "el Ser de lo ente".
Maybe there're ways to collide, in any case.

flower I Had so Much Fun, and ALL INSPIRATION COMES FROM YOU, BELIEVE ME, PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO TREMENDOUSLY MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

flower Good Sweetness!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

How are things?
This is Fantastic and WOW REWOW!
Pictures BIG FRIENSHIP EVERYWHERE! And..
YOU, ADORATION OF MINE, SO TERRIFIC TREMENDOUS SEXY!!
Brooke, I Need More than One simple month to catch the shape.
Will have to get satisfied with what we have!!
Smile Very Happy Smile

Thank You, God Bless!
Brooke, that Picture, Videos...
Fortunetely this Heart was and still is quite sportive. Oh my!! What!!
So "boing, boing" me heads that I do not listen to my voice of mine about number of emoticons (not sure about correct name, Fantastic wave Smile Laughing ).
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 am

Good Sweetness my Love.

going for a while to some meal time, because it's celebration of workmate, making right here, "Onomástica". It's Good.
I'll come Immediately to say Hello Properly, and Thank YOU for Magic Videos!
I still Love You More than yesterday!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 pm

flower my Angel of Mine!! flower
Smile Smile

If there ever was, I Admit it's True, rage in my heart (This Time Truly Minded Embarassed Exclamation ), now the only think I See it's R-Age in my heart, the Romanticism, THE MOST ROMANTIC TIME; of my life!!
flower It's True!! flower
Smile Smile

And as I Think it's so Classy, Videos Today, I will not make any single choice after watching the second one.
flower It's so Good, Walking Hearts!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Not silly things now, it's Heartfelt!! God Bless, Great Day! Thank YOU! flower Smile
You're a Lady, Magic One, and I Love You!! flower Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Smile Peaceful Lovely Time, Anything You Want, I'll Stand by You!! Smile
flower Always! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley

ps: of course, You can Always Trust in me, You ALWAYS could, quite calm about me!!

flower ps1: It's Loving Time!! flower

I Know You Trust in me, I Know, as I Do about You and Love!!
Yes, Passionate but calm!! We See Tomorrow, but before there's Tonight!
Very Happy flower Very Happy
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 am

Brooke,

I am not going anywhere away from Here. I Love You!! And I Love You!
As needing "finish-lines" for "aussie" Smile Smile Smile action, Good Work for Making God Job Up. You'll See, me Nice Smart.
Smile flower Smile

flower Smile I Love You!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

flower You're Adorable, and You're Adorable! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Coming for a while later, but Remember: I NEVER go away from Your Heart!!
flower flower
action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 am

Hello Good Sweetness in the mornings
Smile Smile

How Nice those News about "The sound of music", You're Adorable, Like a Star @ heaven Sweet Heaven next to Funny Performance Like a Star @ heaven it will be, I Know! cheekey smiley
flower God Bless Everybody, taking the chance for say! flower
love smiley love smiley

It's Good Time, because I do not talk or not wills for talk too much now.
Aah, Relaxed. Yes laziest it's me. Well, more modestly Very Happy , simply LAZY!! Very Happy action smiley Smile
Smile Smile

flower You are Adored Brooke!!
You are my Angel and I Love You!!
flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: going for some fast breakfast, then I'll be more energized.
Oh, these awakenings. flower They have come to become so Much HAPPY!! flower
flower hasi flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

flower my Angel of Mine flower
flower flower

in my fantasies, this Love is Larger than flower The Titanic flower , and it's Like it was Going UP AND UP, Infinite from the 1985 for Eternity.
It's just that I've been TOUCHED in The Deepest of my already real Smile NICENESS.
flower Very Emotional Day, Very Happy, Very All; Brooke, it's Impossible YOU could stay closer to me than I am Feeling You on these Times flower
If I Knew I could, I'd ask, with Permission of GREAT James Cameron and Team, because that's Patrimony of Humanity: The Message from Movie; I'd ask to those AMAZING People who Discovered the Big Boat for putting it again in the deep of the ocean, giving me the change to Bring it back only for You.
To these places of wave imagination of Mine I am coming.

flower It's the childish nice metaphore I was Needing to Express, or something flower
love smiley love smiley

flower I Adore You and Love You so Much that it All Must be POSSIBLE, my Beloved Heaven of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next