Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:39 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

After Nice Pictures and Videos, as "answer for conclusion", would say the rap music, of course, is still alive. Has to be. By Good Meanings of Songs, can Help and Do so Much!
Yesterday watched a TV Program about Bright Teacher who Help Pupils Learn mathematics by the using of rap music. I know You All Know because he was named the best Teacher in California. And his technique Truly Works.
It's Important for Kids Growing Up in Difficult Places to Have those References, as Symbols, to be Taken as some Faith, Reasons and Values for Life.
More Important than finding Idols is the Role They All can Develope (that Always Happens, no needs explicit messages, it's the Human Mirror and Identifying mechanisms of brain that are working here) for People. All, but, obviously, Much More Importantly for Young Ones. Just Role Model and Healthy Messages. That would be more than Enough.
Art is Free, of course, but it's also Free to Say things some way they can be Taken for Something Good. That choice is Free too.
For ending this subject, would say that the Symbolic Vision of what Means to Have Success in Life should Change TOTAL GLOBAL TERMS. The vision of making money as Sense, as Complete Meaning, and Individuality We can Change too for Models Nearer to National and Global Solidarity.
World of Economy is very complex, but beginnings like that I've read about European Union and "paraísos fiscales" is a Good Start, per example. And other things. Not talking about erasing the mechanisms that make the Work for People Live and Productivity, but taking it in a more "in the middle normal terms": Balancing the emotionally neutral economic system that, in fact, is just human instinct for fight working (Normal, We All Have!), with World of Living.
Very Difficult and Complex, but Attitude is All.
love smiley love smiley love smiley

flower Love!! flower
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Only One Moment for saying I Love You, Brooke.
Days are Being Beautiful, and Easy and Useful too for Good.
God Bless!
flower I Love You so, Lady of Mine!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:21 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower flower flower

Truly Love and Like the Living. Those Explosions on Willing for Pushing the Way are Good.
flower Smile You Have to Feel Weel, it's and ORDER!! Smile flower
Don't worry anybody about my Balancing terms, it's going quite Well! action smiley
flower love smiley Brooke, Salvador love smiley flower
Smile Smile

ps: affraid Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am

Hi,
flower love smiley love smiley flower

I Adore You, I Swear.
I Feel OK; I also Say.
And the Two are True.
Smile Smile

Feeling quite better after medicine, I came truly badly this morning. Now Much Better.
Energy from Here I Do Feel.
Smile I'll Stay, while Working, until Ten!! Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 am

Hi,

what a lot of Work. Reacting to things coming of new. I mean, not Indiana Jones dealing with things now, but it's about Peaceful Reactions. I'm doing so Easy.
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, You're Perfect. Believe me when I say, because You See How I Feel, and it's True!
flower love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Smile Hi!Smile
SmileSmileSmileSmile

Another Movie I'd LIKE to Watch is "After Earth", and More Ones.
But I don't Truly Know where do find possibilities.  True!
flower God Bless! flower
love smileylove smileylove smiley

Brooke, this is last post, and no idea about time of post "searched", just came for some rest.  I've been working well, and Liked it.  Still good amount to be done.
I'm Very Happy also because think what I wrote yesterday about Thinking may have been Good and Useful, some MODEST way.  And I Truly say MODEST (as... LaughingSmile) because it's Nothing without People Help.
I Still Got such a Good Amount to Do and Think and Share.
That's my Task.
Have also to say Thank You for Video Montage (in "Brooke Shields") of the Day.  OK, Understood, You're Very Nice!
Have Good Weekend, Family!
Smileflower Brooke, See You, Love You Very Much!! flowerSmile
cheekey smileyparty smileycheerslove smileycheersparty smileycheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

Hi,

quite moved morning, I've been NICELY given some pressure for Task.  So here I go.  Feels GOOD!
Have to say today Videos, sorry for not being able to Watch All and All Pictures but Same Best Wishes and Thanks, are Very Smart, Wise and Nice.
Thank You!
flower Brooke, Peacefully and Energized,  I Love You!! flower
cheekey smileylove smileycheekey smiley

ps: See later, at the end of morning (or already evening, True) when Finished Good Task (Like it, Important Subject, Good to Work in it!).
I am being selfish, I'm just taking the Energy for me Today.
Well, Thank You! action smileySmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi,

feeling much better, my brain.  Breathing well, one hole of nose was already closed, may will need operation.  True.  We'll see after tac.
Feeling quite well. 
That Video from "drag-queen", TRUE, I think it was Very Beautiful Result.
Have to Say I LIKE Aesthetic Results, but this is not a proposition. 
I Truly think the Person I've been Loving (afraid from being accused of stalking, Admit), Brooke, what the..., think I'm "demodé" and that I've got a manhood that's ridiculous (spanish terms), but think I am cute.
And, OUT OF MODESTY, it's probably think I'm beautiful.
If I was not so focused on being so virility... Ah?  I Know, I Know.
Well, this is me.  Not much actualized for these times.
Not much worried.  Very focused on my things, and don't need to live the Valentino's dream. NOT AT ALL, OH MY!
Automatically, I've been writing, handwritting, 4 pages on Political Theory.  Wow.  I felt pushed.
After thinking about and correcting Marx, made up my own conclusions of things, as Actually are (corrections on Marx are not only for his Utopic side of theory:TOTALLY MISTAKEN, but also for his "Historical Materialism", because there's and Essential Antropological Mistake in it).
Have to say Relations of System Capital are Necessary, but don't have to be necessarily like some seem to want.  All I'll say by now.
When Finished my TASK on Philosophy, Bases of Existence, will Start my own political theory, but don't worry, because will not be radical, just critic, quite enough, about speculative capitalism.
And it's a Good Task.
Beauty from Videos, Have to Admit, Helped!
Love, Peace and Justice on Earth!  Don't you all think it's the easy milk from the cow, Future of our Children is in the game.  Not joking, I'm Telling You the Truth!
God Bless!  Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Ha, hi!!

for one day my Consciousness is One Calm Lake made Up as One (I think it's going to be not so unusual from now on), have to say I've win, the inner fight agains shyness for staying here.
Possibilities: Good, so Here We Go/Bad: OK, Freedom, We're Protected, and in Mind and Heart those Spaces are too Different to Love be Touched for anything.
I am Calm, True.  Very!
Conscious too, not a god, but quite Well.
I Love to Work, and I'm Sure We're All Going to Make Big Work for Good Try for a Better Everything, I Know!
Brooke, I'm Very Well, and also Exagerated about Contact, Physical.  It's the Emotion that Make me talk that way, but You Do Know I'm Fixed.
Now I am not the ice/rocket as Need for protecting Emotion about this Love, no more.
Naturally Flowing and Flowing Up, Touching the Land, in my Memories of Love.
I am Calm, We are Calm.
Honestly, don't You, and All, Feel the Deep Qualitative Change in me, my Feelings?
I Do Think so.
Going to Work.  Later One More Post.
I Do Know One Day, Fate, We'll Talk.  Nothing but Freedom about it.
Feel OK about me and my Feelings, it's Beautiful.
Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 am

Hi Good Morning and Day,

how are things, Everywhere and LA!
Many Nice and Beautiful Pictures, Videos and All.  Inspirational!
flower Love You!flower
Thank You!

Brooke, and Frieds, You Look Very Beautiful.
You're Very Nice, and Honestly Say that I Do Prefer Much More All this Mess We've Made (SmileSmileSmile) than autograph.  Impossible to compare, the Joy and Happiness each one can bring.
All OK Days!!
Later will have to post some Picture.  I am some wave because don't know which one, but something we will do.
flower I Love You!!flower
party smileylove smileyparty smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:27 am

Hi, oh my!!
Smile action smiley Smile

wave but study very much (Smile Laughing Smile ) about. that Picture!
And All from Celebrity Autobiography, How Friendly and Nice!
Looks like so Funny and also Heartfelt!

Thank You Everybody Today!
flowerflowerflower

Fortunetely, I have been breathing before, and quite Calm WinkSmileaction smiley
cheekey smiley I Love You, How Beautiful!! cheekey smiley
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi action smiley 

coming for a moment for a while for The One Smile Smile Smile 
Smile Smile 

Good news: when start thinking about structure of work, quite deep conclusions by now, get so EXCITED. I get nervous quite high.
So, Sharing: Control Much Better about it.
Also, do not let mind fly too high, p.e., when coming here from head in different place, where it was very focused.
Relaxed terms, going from one place to another.
Anyway, Admit, going to Increase number of hours a day, HEALTHY OK, BY THESE NEW WAYS!, and also what I call "Conceptual Concentration": not so abstract about making up theory of author, by reconstructing essence, but a little more focused in the whole conceptual body as it is, Detailed terms.
Well, Love You so Much, Brooke!! See later, in a while!!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 

ps: Good Time! Picture Helps!!
cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi,

Good Sweetness of Lovely and Beautiful Times!!
Smile Smile 

Everything's OK. Problem from air in stomach because of too much nerves, after medicines... All the things put together.
Yes, when was ill, 38'5ºC fever, aproximately, and all that stuff, had to come to work, Much Work, and some stress from last days about urgency of things, NORMAL.
Well, many things in my head.
I'll Drive Better.
In fact, Feeling Better for last days.
There's Unity, at Hospital, of Psicology for Relaxation. Maybe I'll take a Look, and will also Improve my Breathing for Calm. Here and Everywhere.
Shared!
All OK!
About the fun: I don't know why (I was searching for Psicology Unity and was going to ask), but had to go to ginecology place. Well, the fact is that after some polite talking I asked them if they could help too about the problem of air, like some kind of pregnancy special of mine (geek tongue smiley ), and they told me they thought they had something... LOL lol! 
We shared some laughs. Good Nice.
The fact is that they were, finally mixed with laugh, feeling not TOTALLY comfortable, while I was so wave cheers  (more for that thing), and I secretly liked.
Yes, that's the old me action smiley  Quite wave party smiley 
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Feeling Very Well, Tell Brooke She's Adored and my Most Beloved.
flower I Love You and Love You so!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile 

And Thank You Forum, for number of views in this subject! action smiley 
Smile Smile Smile 

About views, Smile Smile have to say I Do Truly Think Brooke is One of Best Choice Possible, She's Amazing at Talks. Just some Good/Comfortable/Faithful Context, Nearly One, and Results can be Astronomic. True!
Also, Brooke, Have to Say it's Very Fascinating to Think about You Directing.
Wow!
This Brain of You, it's Very Bright. Experience and Sensitivity Make the Rest of things for FANTASTIC "Chicago", by now.
Well, Expressed myself about Truth.
Smile cheers Smile 

Have also to say I do feel my Brain quite Rested too, today. Good Balancing.
Today not taking so much to tops. It's Working in Process. And it's Going on Well.
I've got Good Organisation for Task to Do.
About moral judgements from People from Different Contexts (something Truly Important to Think about to me!), related to Contextualism from Amazing Rorty, have to say it's quite obvious that it's impossible everybody Agreeing about Everything supposedly better, in points of view I talked about. But there's a Core, there is, as Habermas says, at last in his Big Work. That's so Easy to See as Common Sense.
Habermas Takes Pragmatistic Turn to Explain Bases of his Theories. I Think it's quite Good and Useful, as Formal Structures for Explaining and Fundamenting.
About what I've just said before, some Pragmatical Reason of Common Sense, by the Psyscological Using of Everybody is the Easy Answer to See.
Shared!
God Bless, Goodness, Love You!
flower flower flower 

Brooke, You're Perfect, Very (yes, I am making this adjective able to be graduated LOL).
Beyond funs, it's True. Your Knowledge, from Professional and Academic Career, are One Key You've Got action smiley 
Included in this True, Both of them, I Love You so!!
flower love smiley flower 

ps: but one thing has nothing in common, as fundament, with the other one. You're Very Bright to my "objective" eyes, and to All Ones.
Like a Star @ heaven 
cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 am

Hi,

how are things!
17.000 People on the Seat! Wow! That's pretty big number!
Everything's going to be so Good, I Know. You'll Enjoy!
Smile Smile Smile 

Yesterday was working, and today more. Those News!
God Bless You All, Love You!
Wishing Very Best!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I'm going to focuse in some sides of academic task, I'm having the picture with, in progress, more defined lines. It's like Magnetic to me, yesterday's night had to put it out of my mind, the thinking concepts, to sleep well. Not so difficult, quite used to it.
Everything's going to be Fine Here! I Swear!
Tell Brooke I'll Always Love her!
I Love You for Eternity, Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 am

Hi Adorable,

Adorable, Adorable, Adorable.
With All the things, and Today this... Oh my, it's Impossible not to Feel INSPIRED.
Your Face is a Poem of Beauty Playing Expressions, and Your Voice Sounds like an Angel's, so Sweet but Fixed too.
The way You take the chair (Smile Wink oh my, it run away from me again Wink Smile ), by the walking...
The Dreamy Vision Gets More Beautiful Each Time I Do Watch Again.
So I'll stop for a while (Smile Laughing Smile ).
cheekey smiley Love You and Love You!! cheekey smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:07 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Good Morning, how are things going!
Among many Nice Picture and News and All, have read Big News "The Hot Flashes" is going to be released in DVD soon. It's Amazing.
I'll take it, because Want to Watch, as Prize for my "good job", the one I'm going to do for this and next month.
Good News! One More Inspirational Something!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley cheers 
cheers cheers cheers 

I'm Very Focused in Studies (Responsability, for many things), but I Still Think about You, Lady.
Truly think this "having fun", though all odds, we'll feel good and will help for Good and Healthier Staying for All.
That's my first Dream Now.
The Talk looks so far, but also so Real as Future's Possibility. It's True.
To Know things about You, to See You're Doing Well...
It's Real Big Prize to me, I Do Need.
Strenght of character (literal translation from Spanish) is Key too.
Smile I Love You, Love You so!! Smile 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Wink Smile 

I forgot something Important about last subject.
Aspergerian means deep focusing in very specific subjects. Out of these, "lack" of capabilities come out from the subject, global and generalistic terms.
Having so appearently divergent capabilities: paint and "pure" reason, as Da Vinci's case, it's not very related to that other situation from before.
In my part, I should add (I should talk about my poems) that the WIDE WISH FOR GLOBAL SENSE AND UNDERSTANDING AND LOVING in me is also quite far from the first subject of exagerated specificism as special skills next to other defficient working for other areas.
I do Honestly think my mind is globally developed, but not a case of asperger. Though, differences and some difficulties (starting by high sensitivity, Michael Jackson is another Good Example) on normal living are impossible to evitate.
Shared, Loving Goodness!
cheers  flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

And more things about the "taping" of minds.
It's known that the more complex tasks of brain are, the more differences exist among different brains about the same references.
When you're uploading the learning of an idiome, p.e., you're using the learning experience of one person. When you're downloading, you're using a different brain. Both for complex tasks. I'm not so sure about efficiency of this. Honestly, I think I'd prefer to learn the idiome by myself, before some possible chaos in my mind: you can download, but how are you going to erase those very probably mistaken experiences (some effect on learning for sure, but the risks about some  wave are very real), from downloading a chaotic idiome (for differences among brains) in a human brain?
Also, all this technology, the main thing is going to bring to this world is to INCREASE at a higher level than the actual (and that's not saying a little thing, not exactly), differences between poor and rich people in the world.
For the money, I'm going to cut my phone line (keeping mobile -I can keep myself only for it, now that "we" -me and... you know Laughing Smile - are safe Smile Laughing ) at home and my connectiong to paying digital TV, and I'm not among the worse situated in the world. As long as the money keeps representing the status of rights of each person in the world, this world will keep staying, at some "sophisticated" level, not so far from the jungle life. Giving more and more alternatives to reach ones, unreachable for poor ones, is very intensely helping to this gets progressively increased.
 action smiley Smile 

What about Moral Progress!

ps: I would not want to be eternal in a world made upon Injustice!
Sorry, but I had to be raw and True about it, though I don't think I am not going to stop any cognitive pulsion and, either, any wills for "more status" from the technological goals to be used.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!!
Quite Well, this is the way for the starting again.
After these days, brain and body not so easy ready, but not that difficult.
This Energy exaltation is not bringing to hiperactivity, as used to happen.
It's just a Good Hello!
I did receive a mail. Could not open in my computer, and did send to my sister. She'll tell me soon. Truly Hope...
Though, Honestly, Do Admit me not very easy to be taken by Illusion, actually.
But by Goodness it's quite Possible (now my sister on the phone for that).
For the answer, I think there was not very thing in the mail. It's OK, I'll take a look later, just in case.
Well, Ready for the Week.
Probably tomorrow will post on Morals Subject. First ideas on the theory of meaning I'll post too.
In fact, I Do Accept many Social Conventions.
About the fact I was trespassed ("traspasado" in Spanish for sport bussiness about players), I Know, and it's OK. For this, those messages and mails have Always been so  wave , VERY INTENTIONEDLY, for Depressing any possible Interest.
My only Actual Interest Here is to Share some Knowledge and Best Possible Wishes. I'm not hunting anything. In fact I Never was, but for the contradictory messages, and for the Attraction I Did Feel Always inside, I was brought to some, intentionedly,  wave  But I Did Never Want to "hunt".
Goodness!!
About Sports, have to say to Gus (not "Sugus", Good candy: I DO TRULY ADMIRE SO MUCH THIS ACTOR/DIRECTOR; ARTISTICAL PERSONALITY -where one can see some going through of the Soul of People- is SO INSPIRATIONAL AND TREMENDOUS!) that if I was only a 6 over 10 in chemist subject in COU ("això ja no em cou ara"  Smile Smile Smile ) , this was not real, in fact. I was 7'5 over ten, but as much as I did not go to an exam for elevating degrees of academic subject, Professor did reduce my results for final evalutation (and I was supposedly playing for an Universitary Career, where my choices were depending on my final and global results). C'est la vie! I was 9 in Physics, my Favorite.
Making Sense! Good Movie!
 Smile Smile Smile 

In the good wave, Today is the Earth's Day! God Bless us All with!
Loving Brooke Forever, Admiring and Respecting!!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 

ps: Going to Task! Good Job!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Last post of the Day.
I was thinking for a moment, while and before entering the Forum, about how it would feel a Kiss. I could feel, in a conscienciously distant and sensitive emotion, how the little shaking of cells would start, at first and at once. Very Emotional, Beautiful. Sharing!!
I do think We're Making good job Here!!
God Bless!
Kisses and Hugs, so many, for Brooke!! action smiley 
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: yes, yesterday's Picture on Your Expression is Adorable, but not more than the first one Picture of You in Your Space in Zimbio.com . I Posted, and it's so Adorable, Heavenly Beautiful and Lovely!!
 Razz hasi Razz 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while for a moment. Just Good Time. 24 hours of the Day Beautiful if We're Two Cuties Together, Brooke.
It's How I'm Feeling.
Have to make some corrections to text and later posting. Quite Happy about results because it was Complicated. It will be Very Good Guide, initial, for More Working on it. Now I Know where do I go on my steps, and it's so Comfortable to my Confidence of Mind, and so Much Useful for critics to Extraordinary Authors Texts.
See in a while, Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:27 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Good Morning and Good Time Here!
The "Six Flags"... It Sounds Good!
But what did happen with the Zumanjaro? Is this more scaring than other big attractions as "El Toro", which is the tallest? Well, if you go to a place to have fun an enjoy, I don't think it's the moment for challenges. Just Have Fun with Family! I am actually not going "challenged" everywhere either. Just Try to Have some Good time, and if Possible, to Bring some to other Nice People. That's Key For Sure!
 Smile hasi Smile 

New Pictures too... Good Job!
Very Happy for that Good Time and for this Task. Proud and Calm and Happy for All!
Later posting Picture.
Good Mood, Really Good Flowing on and up! God Bless You All, Love!  action smiley 
See later in a while, Brooke, Loving Well and Fine!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: not much thoughts on Philosophy for next days; but I'll keep Working. If any idea I think it may be good, I'll post.
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

scratch kwekkwek?  The name is  Smile Laughing , I Like it!
That Beautiful Picture with Sister.  I Do Remember her!  She Helped!  action smiley   How Lovely Picture from Who Say (honestly I do understand much better what's said there, actually  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
For a piece of an animal like me, that Picture is Heaven! How Adorable Brooke, and How Nice Both of You!
The Sun is Up Now!  Day Looks Much Better!
For these last days pretty amound of storms and rain here, and there're some more announced for tomorrow and today.  Now it's cleared, the sky.  For the whole Day my Heart has been injected with Light, for a Delightful Smile.  So True!
To only think about some Hug gets me shaking.
Now going to some watching places.  I can not answer there because I am totally  Shocked ( Laughing ).
Some more talk in a while.
Ah, and I've been thinking... about Philosophy  affraid  Laughing  Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Good News. When I exit my work place I'm going to the Hospital for bringing my Uncle Home. How Good! These balls! I think this time he's coming even more "xulet i vaciat ("aviciat'" is the cultured word)" than me, but I Do Buy it Anyway!
 Smile  Laughing  Razz 

I went for a while to University for the new Book on The meaning and philosophy of language. It's a Compilation from many Important Authors. More than 600 pages. Better than a day in the beach under the sun and on the sea.
Well  scratch  Laughing  Smile 
Later posting some text on thinking.
I Truly Love You so Much!! 
flower  party smiley  love smiley  party smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next