Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi!!
flower Smile Razz Smile flower

I've been working like an animal, almost, so well.
Coming later for a while by the taking of a rest from more Task.
On the Loving so Much, as Easy and Free Adoration in Love.
cheekey smiley cheers hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheers cheekey smiley
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Posting last text with necessary edition for the better understanding and correction of it. Now almost good. Not changing, from first version I posted, the part I did have to add for the sense of all lines together here, as just a part of the main text.
"La pérdida de la inocencia semántica a que se refieren John Perry y John Barwise, al tratar las cuestiones de la opacidad del lenguaje –para los supuestos de inserciones de segundo y tercer orden en las oraciones de relativo, por ejemplo- y de su ambigüedad, no admite teorizaciones meramente formales. No existe un método lógico para demostrar que no existe un método lógico en sentido estricto, porque en tal caso debería existir un carácter de transmisibilidad entre categorías epistémicas que hacen lógicamente imposible dicha misión (esto es muy importante, y hasta dirimente); pero la tesis davidsoniana no admite dudas. Al hilo de esta afirmación, puede resultar esclarecedor el recordatorio de un gran matemático como Gódel (de los más influyentes de la Modernidad), en el sentido de que no le parecía posible reconducir todo conocimiento a la lógica pura, porque debe existir una parte intuitiva en el mismo, de carácter inabordable para la solidez del armazón matemático perfectamente consistente (sólo en modo aparente, como él mismo demostró) y cerrado sobre sí mismo. En un momento posterior de esta exposición, de aportación original, tal vez se logre obtener alguna luz adicional al respecto".
flower love smiley flower

And sharing this List because it's Tremendous and Beautiful.
Music is Very Important Part of the Spiritual and Global Hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSwYUiL4ew&index=17&list=RDHCmYKjJlg1qyE
action smiley tongue smiley Smile Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

All I'm saying in the book is been said by now. Now I have to develope all, make systematic sense, explain better in this global sense each simple point, and say things, less or more, Beautifully.
But I'm taking easier than on last friday oh my What a Face geek Smile
It does Feel good that by Your Inspiration, I've got the structure made up, already.
After have ended this last edition I've felt a feeling of aliviating finishing, like some provional complete sense on words.
Machado takes the role model of Buda, Socrat and Christ as some Maximus each one in History (though he says Socrat can not be confused with Christ; in this he's saying, a little beginning of what I'm trying to explain about integral Reason and Heart). And says, as Important thing, none of them did write a line.
I'm not comparing myself to them, and not in the terms of Machado, but I think something like that has been happening to me for life. It's exhausting and even painful, those efforst for translate into words. A True Feeling of Losing so many things in each line, comparedly to the contained in mind of mine. For this this Big Try for explaining those terms the best possible, as an interconnected complex net (Ned Beatty is Tremendous, as Warren Beatty -and as Wifes-; saying as Truth and also for following the jokes I've catched for last years; God Bless!); Trying to connect all words to all words in the text. Something impossible but I think quite well Tried to not only Express what I Want to Explain, and either not to only for Very Happy about my mind; but also to Explain the Working Processes of All Human Minds.
And taking relatively less or more easy the rest of the day scratch What a Face action smiley
Brooke Shields I Do Kiss!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I'm not gone outside today. It's raining and I've Got too Much Work. I've been walking so much for two last days, and exercising all.
The last "big important" confession of the day is this.
On my homosexual relationships.
I did never had one. I did remember when kids, I think almost all from the football team, around 7 or 8 years, one day did go to some covered place to show them all up their respective little dicks. I did not go. It was scaring, but not for the little pennisses but for the weird. Though in some uncosncient place of my heart I could be thinking there was some homosexuality there that though being implicit (in our male nature I Know there's some base implicit of it, but not properly sexual; similar to male lions, but much more sophisticated, for group instincts) I was not ready and did not want to face.
It's true that when me and friends used to go to some places, if homosexual Gentlemen were going to look at someone this was usually me, but well, this is not so anormal.
One day a teacher who sometimes touched, public terms and not sexual parts, other kids; one day touched, for one and only time, my ass. I Know he was homosexual, as life did prove. But that was all.
Ah, and when I went to Maria first f... Lady paying, Beautiful and Kind One True, from the distance I was let to see, though I did specifically say before that it was not necessary, a Person situated in the third genre.
And this is All the Homosexuality in my Life. All other comes from these last years!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Well, well, one thing more that I was forgetting. After losing that Hope on You, after years depressed but Fighting Hard against this Feeling, at some time I did start to get worried about the fact I could be homosexual. It was a doubt that I was not ready to fix by the practic (for the simple fact I think I am not, Normal, though anybody is a World). It was not that very long time. It was just a part of my Depressed Losing. I was not finding anybody to Love, just to f... True.
Till that Person, Beloved, Came. Xisca. Sensitivy and Soul Connection and Innocence and Chemical.
I'm, and Have Always Been Laughing Smile , HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And well, the rest is well known. As I said, I came............................
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi!!

It was quite Nice. Normal fluid, being just myself (something not so usually easy to me, when Social comes, We All Know, even my Mother says from the experience, though it's not a thrown critic, to her I've always been the closest thing to perfection -the only one handsome she thinks comparable to me is Rock Hudson - Laughing Razz Smile ).
What a Nice Time. Not much melancholic, they were quite Focused in present days and future. Normal adult talks. Though I was rare to me, for the past shared, because then I was a child. It was all so Normal to them. They both Have Daughers and Sons.
One has been Working as Mechanics Engineer, in laboraties of Harvard. Now he's the Responsable in a very big building in Massachusetts, and his working place is public one. Her Sister has been ill for cancer breast, but She's Getting Up quite Well for what I Know.
And well, this was all, as Nice Friendly summary.
Going to Work till 18:00 now. See later, though today I'll can not visit Whosay, because I'm not going to Mom's house, for Sports TV at 10:00, too much Beautiful Competition on the Normal Messaging, Daily terms, We're Lovely Making!!
Loving and Loving Brooke!! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:33 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Report of the day. Here it's 10:32 hours of the january 28th, 2015.
Everything's Working Well. Very Wide Calm Intensity. Working Good for Good to new Improved Levels of "normality".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Oh please forum, stop answering me by the definition of the lines on the spasce of the posts Laughing Smile
This way nobody can ever rest.
Yes, it's True I had some dark inner points, but not that big illness. Social non adaption was not so bad either. From the 22 and the following years, till the 30, approximately, I had been making quite Good Improving on my Sense on Existence. Quite True. The Love Passion Made the Rest of nonsense I could bring, from the less or more usual unpolite answers in the middle of a big mess impossible to be understood, because if I had known I was not wanted, I would have gone quite Gentle I SWEAR. But I know I was taken as some challenge and as some sparring for the Working Well.
It's OK, if this Worked, I am Happy for this God Bless.
I've Become Much Stronger and wiser and better Person, with many more and intense willing for the Improvement of Everything Moral, Specially, and of All (p.e. just for the reason of the beautiful knowledge by itself, if not badly applied to reality, as Einstein, role model, would say).
Seeing Well, Loving Good!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: Forum, now I'm so willing for the needed rest that you can define the lines the way you gently want, because I am going to rest.
cheers Laughing Razz Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi! Very Happy action smiley
I just finished my exhibition.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

No, no... The truth is that Makes me Feel Good, the Sharing Helping. It's much more for this, the empathic feelig of Social Contribution than any sense of stupidity of exhibition of talents and force.
I'm Happy for this results of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor creature, I tell myself, you don't have an idea of what's expecting to you as intellectual brutally concentrated efforts.
Well... I've good a good amount of qualities for that, not so bad either. And they've not stopped Improving for last years.
Yes, I keep telling myself, but take Care of the brain and the heart.
Yes, papi, I say, for finishing this wave discussion.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I'll take in progress and easy. One year is enough, for Sure. And one year and four months is enough for doctorating. Easy but Concentrated. It's Possible doing it and Making it that Good I'm Expecting for Life.
It's like girls in my young years. If I am this king, they should all coming one by one and on a line, surrendered to honor me and any other "necessary" thing I could ask them for.
Now I've become much more modest for this last subject, but I think I've transllated to the mental one.
Well, as long as it's just as a True Confidence Necessary for that Big Tremendous task, and also as some childishm, I can less or more agree with it and express my approval to this. geek party smiley party smiley Laughing Smile
Going Good, Loving Well!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 am

Hi, my Lovely Marvel Adored,
Smile  party smiley  flower  party smiley  Smile

now some normal talky talky.  But on a quite good mood cool!  bounce (but faster)
Heaven in motion did take a plane!
cheers  sunny  hasi  cheekey smiley  hasi  sunny  cheers

Now Friendly workmates Xavi and Marc did come to my working room.  It's coming a pretty good storm, the internet and the sky clouds says at once.  And temperatures around the "0", even here around the island.  Wow.  Here not very prepared for this.  The most urgent problem is always the traffic, for the too fast potential results, too fast to get evitated.  But well, we'll take care.  I don't think it's going to be so much.
I'm quite  Razz  Exclamation for the Loveliness of You, Bringing such a Beautiful Energy.  So VERY INSPIRATIONAL for the Joy, and the Working, of Living.
Well, going to Task.
Big Hug, You're the Most Precious and Beautiful Passenger I've ever Seen with these eyes!
Loving, Much Loving!!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower

ps: and I've got in mind already fixed the terms of the prologue and conclusions.  It's quite possible I have to wait till monday to send them for supervision.  It's OK.  Not obsessed about the time.  I know that if I'm diligent and focused there will not be problems for this.
And by this Inspiration... Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 pm

I'm taking some time, I don't know how much, on my own. Till the things get a little more cleared, in my mind and in around. Fins després.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi,

some pictures, for the reason of the longing, sometimes may not be interiorized healthy ways and the inconscient instincst for getting saved and health can make one react in some unexpected ways.
Pictures on the sea.
I knew it.
I'm saying.
Now a poem, quite dirty from the heaven of the loving.
Just from my mind to the universe. Nothing stalking (another reason for the mental and emotional escape, among many other ones).

Cara guapa; mames bones,
precioses.
Cuixes per apretar
i cul i popes per amar.
Ets perfecta,
i el teu rostre expressant
m'hipnotitza i m'idiotitza.
De sucre i cel, i de foc,
és el teu mirar deliciós.
Un cos de marbre i mar,
de plaer i infinit desig.
Així et voldria estimar,
si abraçar-te ara pugués,
sobre l'intens eix còsmic
del penetrants ulls
que vull penetrar de llum,
mentro beso sense fi
la fesomia roja, absoluta,
dels teus llavis amants.

Embarassed action smiley

Moved... so emotionally reacted loving human terms, by some naughty normal men ideas not for proving anything but for expressing the emotion.
Quite tongue smiley excessed. Just some nice time.
See You, Loving. I can not go away from You, anyway.
But this does not mean the Sense and the Moral Coherence can not live in our Lifes.
Meeting in a Hug for Sure!!
Good night...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:47 am

Hi!!

Working Well, Only these Ways of Connection to Your Heart the brain of mine does not get too much temperature for getting collapsed because of the unbalancing of hemyspheres of it.
Connecting not for selfish reasons but this is True.
For poem, I am only changing the "," for ";" after the word "llum".
I was thinking about a world were bodies would be Together, Continuedly, for days and for each one, on the hours of it.
I think we could not get escaped from making those " Razz " things for two times a day, at the very least. True, even now my age. And this would be enduring quite long time.
And I was thinking that just a month, in this context (at the very least from my willing) would be smoothly criminal to me Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Working very Well. Yesterday was not only reading (finished the Book, and I'm taking some ideas for the essay of mine) but also preparing and structuring. Inspired, because You're Such a Consistent Heavenly Biologic and Spiritual Structure action smiley party smiley geek cheekey smiley Smile
party smiley sunny hasi sunny party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi!! Razz action smiley

Finally found communication to Academic World. Meeting on the next monday. Great! One very heavy, as important, reason for getting quite much more Calm.
It's rainy day but I had a good time on the walk.
And I've got some ideas going deeper into the nature of conceptuality, though it's too much green, needs some maturation.
When Brooke Shields Come to me, better as a private emotion than a public emotion ( Laughing Razz action smiley ), I'll Be so Kind. Maybe we'll never a couple of decades more, but I Know She will Come. Just some Human Nice Friendly Communication We'll Have, I Know it.
If I could find the doing around me, from now on , much Better Intentioned and Respectful and Legal to me as a Person with Feelings and Intelligence, You All can bet things would Get Much Better at once.
Goint to Work. Today Conference is on "Ser o no ser, aquesta és la qüestió". Oh my Goodness! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:32 am

Hi Razz cheers

I do see the very Well Intentioned Tries for keep my perceptions balancing between the supposedly (to the conscience you suppose I have about things and myself) positive and negative points of my selfperception, so that I may reflect by fighting and understanding the implications that are the real about them both.
I think, well I think this is the intention from many Good ones, you are not truly knowing me, sorry, have to say.
P.e., when I said to the Vero by phone (that I know you all know; my privacy has been taken from the very first time I know; before I was accepting because I wanted to reach Brooke; now I think it should get a little more respected -euphemistically, and not talkinga about arguments of movies now), that my father wanted me to be the very masho, and this could be represented by being (I don't remember how I expressed this, how I talked about the subject of the face, true) or having a face like Scwarzenegger...
The last part is not true, it was my re-creation on a metaphoric case from my negative perception on it.  Because with years, I did realize that being that masho he was saing was stupid and unsensitive.  I mean, being a man is not that, but the way he thought it was, this was stupid.  And I did realized of it very soon, at 12 years old, just after few months he tried to "shape" me for adult guy (before he had left me quite alone on this subject).
So, what I said about my psychriatist telling (I Hope He's Feeling Better after the Abandon of her younger wife, from the Heart, True) me that the crash between my father teaching and my mother one had to be so tought to me, and that it was like a miracle (not talking about valorative perspective, or morals on this issue) I had not become gay (this is stupid: gay you are born; though you can always give power to the bisexual side we all have, you are not becoming gay for experiences; gay is a normal thing, the bad experiences are trauma; its Different) or something really bad; these things, with enough perspective, show me how mistaken I was, from my perception on things, and how mistaken he was too.
I Did NEVER (I'd say if it was True) have problems, psycological, about my Identity as a Being.
When I talked about the fact I was seeing me, when I was depressed, as a piece of meat, was coming to mind in puntual moments when I was using the brain for analizing the "physicalism" that scienticism does bring (yes, so long ago I was involved with these things, and before), and my psycology, from the moment my intellectuality had not matured enough the main part of ideas I've been discovering on my own (on the shoulders of giants -BEAUTIFUL PICTURES MARCOS action smiley ) about Human Conscience, was not strong enough for handling the implications of the Physicalism.
What Hurt me was the fact of being between them, Mother and father, and the inner (and sometimes external) fight about my origens: how could this man be my father, I don't want it to!  but he Loved me, Admired me (but not sexual terms as it's been tried to say - this is forgotten, I Do Forgive You All), and I Was His Last Train for Confirming himself as a Person, through me and my doing, his son; upon the Living.
Two things on this.
About the last thing.  My identity was fixed long ago my Negatively Fixed thoughts on my father.  The conflict did not catch this part of my psycology, though well, I do admit it has to be connected someway, but not till the point of seriously deconstructing my identity.  It was more like  at another level, a kind of wide frustration upon the same essence of the living.  I was so mature on these things since so young, for this I know what I'm talking about.  It's like saying, to recreate my inconscient thoughts from those times: what the hell is minding to me my identity, when I am regretting to be the son of my father and that we all would be better if he was not here anymore.  These thoughts came, with Empirical Fundament upon his behaviour, quite late in time.  I was more than 18 years old.  It was when he did get wave demential.  Before, I was not the most proud son of the world, but so far from this.  The problem is that the subjectivity and the bad moments, and the some continuity (what I said yesterday about the metaphysics of the change) of the process for all of his living; did blind me about these truths, when I was that age.
But what hurt me the most was the sensation of not being able to Keep the Peace and Respect at my House.  I was a kid, but I had this Feeling, so Strong.  It's Been the Largest Frustration of my Life.  It was a fight, between my stupid "dictator" father and my Mother, much more Intelligent than him, and Stronger.  And to Her, I was The Man.  Well, a little little Smile Wink
And this is All.
In the middle of my impossible to evitate blindiness (not Einstein, nor Newton, non Aristotile could defeat this), the wills for help or wills for humiliate me, or just have some unsensitive fun (expressing the wills for fighting the Brightness of the other, Me), Anyway, Have to Say I'm not much focused in this, not much worried.
For all things I've said and Proved, I Do Feel and Know I am at a Vital and Intellectual Level quite Over all these things.
God Bless! action smiley Razz tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 am

Hi,

how are things, Good morning.
Today while making my work I'll be thinking deep, into some new level of conceps on these theories of mine. It's hard work, but by calm doing it's quite easier.
Big Hug on the Loving, coming later for nice post.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:38 am

now I don't need more tries from your "bright" brains for "motivating" me; these things are only making me angry and disturbing me from my good way, which is Tremendous, as I could see just a moment ago, when my focusing did fall down for a while from my thinking.
Now it'¡s not the moment for more recreations or "bright" competitions, it's the Time for Going for the Unity and Helping.
What it was done it's done. The only thing about this I'm Accepting Fine are simple and Easy Presentation of Excuses and Sorries. And FINITO.
Let me Work.
If you want to love me, OK, if not, OK. but let me Work and Forget all these things (not so unpresent, from the moment nobody listened to me about the Going Away of conspiratory neighbours).
God Bless. if there's still a chance for the human salvation, this has Necessary terms Go Through and By the True and Honest Listening of my words.
Can't you see it yet?
God Bless, on the Loving.

ps: Truly and Honestly, what I'm Achieving is Making a Very Much Higher, Abstractive and Global Understanding Terms, Point than the One I was on before.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:18 am

Hi,

now, after the most elevated point of the feelings (after the confession and after posting Pictures by True Sensitive Perception of them by the Heart), coming a little down on more reasonable points, for the Balancing Good and Sane. Coming Normal terms, like the Daily Doing.
Yesterday Professor did tell me Good number of Advices about the Presentation to the Readers. This was the main point. Making things the easiest possible for the understanding (and for keeping their interest before getting tired, why not saying it) of the essay. I noted all on the paper, following all (he's the Expert on it) as much as I can, though these ideas are a little difficult to be expressed easily (anyway, his Task is Try to make I make by best, just for this last thing, for making ideas the most easily expressed possible). I did also tell him those concentration of ideas I did share with my Friend Pep before. After all, he said directly (All very Friendly and Polite, but also Professional; so Necessary) to me: Congratulations, by a very asertoric sign, real, as thumb up for All and the Going on it.
Very Motivational. And Very Good Person. University's Good!
Later Ill share a couple of lines trying to concentrate hese ideas, now I would not make it much well, You Know... ( cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation drunken party smiley ).
On the Very Loving Share, Brooke.
Beautiful, Beautiful and Very Touching Doing You Are.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Quite Very Happy, taking last text for reflections on these days, some order for the whole system of the essay, and start the specific projection of the next epigraph writing.
You Inspire, You ADORABLE!! action smiley
Coming later for easy nice posting, till then, by a very big hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Well, Focusing Good. Brooke's Good!
I'm leaving the arguments I said opened to whom they may concern. Not getting disturbed or slower or less intense on my Task for this.
I Keep Going on for what I Think and Feel it's the Truth and my Duty, because of who I am.
On the Loving, Always.
Nice Pictures Around I Could See!
Today I did take the day a little easier, the Focusing and Concentration, some Free time on mind. It Worked. It had been much concentration for last days, synthesis and processing much information, brouth to Sense together. I had to do it. Very Satisfied for Results. More than personal ambition on it.
God Bless.
Brooke Loving's Good!!
cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers

ps: yesterday's night I had some flying time to the past, in bed, that was almost affraid , for the Realism I was Feeling as Re-creation of Mind to and for Feelings. Tremendous cheers tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi!!

I did have to stretch for a while now, for heartbeats and state of the too much sitting back and legs. Felt so Good, Aliviating tongue smiley ( geek ).
I wanted to think deep and make some definitive schematic notes for and about the phenomenic critic to Descartes and take a look at my own papers (pretty number) on it (I've been writing quite much about the development of history till him and the development of conceptuality on and under the historic, now it's time for this, though before, have to write the non easy at all contemporary discussion upon philosophy of the conscient subjectivity, mainly between Habermas and Apel); but I can not.
At this time of the day and on this day of the week, I can not properly -by terms of the comparisson to the functional parameters of my actual mind (not definitive, improving)- do this.
So Happy for the horizon of Ideas and Concepts Connected and Integrated as some narrative reticularity (reticular, as net) of Sense; but at this moment my brain is telling my brain ( Laughing geek wave ) Stop.
I'm obeying both of them lol! bounce
No, really, I'm actually a little tired.
For noticing for Good: psycologically and phisiologically tired, the brain, but the body and the heart I do feel quite Good, True.
I said because I know the most of the People reading will Like this.
Everybody Caring of Everybody, that's Beautiful Idea. A True Symbol of Hearted Mind for a Better Living, and for a Better and Hopeful Horizon for Life.
On Adoring Brooke too, too much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 pm

for adding bridges, not for erasing the good ones from before.
I said that thing about creativity and writing on hand.
The same way, now I'm saying, to my subjective experience, of course; that the focusing and the concentration for synthactic and semantic developing of the more evanescent thoughts (another subjective experience to change: I remember when I was less than 3 -in fact, from before the one, but I do only remember around the 3 but also what I remembered at 3: the problems at the 2- the whole linguistic expression of everyone of my thoughts was a little problematic when too much complex for my age, and how I was talking so wave for telling things, and how it meant for so many times many efforst from my Family People; but I Was so Sure about How Clear my Ideas Were!; CONCLUSION: thinking is more than idiomatic transposition on paper or voice) is higher in me when typing, for some fixed lines that make my subconscient understand I have to be properly defining things and connecting their corresponding concepts.
And well, going to more Task.
And I guess the Philosophic results are being quite really good.
And, Always, on the Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: the creativity on paper or the formal doing for focusing on the typing do take some energy from my focusing skills, I mean, I am more into it than any other thing when doing; but this is not meaning that Feelings are not there. I do admit some True fears about it in me, if I was leaving a little appart (because it was impossible another thing, I can not make poems when talking about... any philosopher; it's what it is) the sensitive side (and, at my higher level of doing things, the Love, because all at this level,. poems, I had been doing on the wings of the Loving); but this is over. I remember I said this before.
Seeing later good and Fine.
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi,

only for a community idea that's going around my mind.
I did not go to Watch the Movies I talked about. Anyway I'm Watching.
But now I'd like to go to Watch "Fast and Furious", just because and it's a pretty long time since the last time, and it's Looking Simply EPIC.
So, it's nothing for making personal differences at all, my True and Honest ADMIRATION, but just for some childish deciding on time.
That was what I had to say. I was wishing for deciding to go to the Cinema for this. "Avengers" Looks Great too...
I'm Starting with the cinema (well, inside of the cercle of economic possibilities, just Normal truth).
Loving, Eternal!! action smiley
flower cheers wave love smiley wave cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:25 pm

well, on this Personal Music (Working differently to each one, obviously) there's the Creativity free and wild going up on its search (like a wild and natural horse running free). One time you think captured the fundament of the results wanted, then the other type of Music is Better.
Shared.
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:46 am

Hi,
Smile flower Smile

and yes, I did fall from the bed too, in this morning, arriving late Mad Laughing
I do have to say something else for making Safe and Calm Staying.
If I ever get an offer or an acceptamce to my previous petition (you never know) for working someday as a Professor in any Univesity that could be in your country (the same it could be in any other one, depending on many things: possible prestige, money, authonomy, friendly atmosphere, support...); PLEASE DON'T WORRY BECAUSE I'LL NEVER TRY TO GET NEAR YOU I SWEAR. The same I did when I came to NY, when I only came to the show, I'd Do. Even probably, for erasing too much hard complications, I would not even come to shows or performances. So True!! action smiley love smiley
Had to say this for Good Feelings of All, and in any case, for my Future too.
I'll not stay in this forum for life, it is Necessary just till I've done the main lines from my global essay. Less than one year. After, in these state of things, I think it would not be a bad idea to go. It's HONEST, what I'm saying.
After the essay, doctorating. To be True, if I don't get some quite good enough economic offert from some university, I'll never leave my actual working place. Just because I'll have to do it, for necessity.
If my work is Never recognized, that will not be the end of the living for sure.
Just the confirmation this is too advanced for our time. Or maybe, hopeless and hoping this is not, for any time.
God Bless, on the Loving True and Good.
Anyway, if You less or more properly tells me to Stay in this forum forever, I'll do it. Yes. But I can not do indefined terms without some more True confirmation, this means a "little more" than the one I had when I came to LA or New York action smiley In other case, supposing it's the same it was for those two times, I'll go when I've said I'll do, just for Love and for the Better, Honestly.
No regrets, no bad feelings.
What a Road, this has been Exclamation Shocked cheers
Anyway, Please Remember, I Have Always Loved You and that I'll Always Will!!
True!!
flower cheers action smiley love smiley action smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Sharing because it's Making Too Much Sense, at the very least to any eyes who may Want and who are also Able to See.
"1.-  Orígenes y desarrollo del reduccionismo racionalista hiperbolizado de base cartesiana.  
2.- Crítica fenomenológica de Descartes (los problemas del “método”): punto de partida hacia una nueva autoconsciencia.
3.- El pensamiento simbólico: una introducción primera a la comprensión del pensamiento metafísico innato y natural.
4.- Un intento de refundación positiva de la filosofía afuera del sujeto de Habermas; notaciones definitivas sobre la indeleble subjetividad.
5.- Primera caracterización definitiva de una nueva razón filosófica integral.
5.1- Lenguaje y realidad.  5.2- Lógica, narración y metáfora.
6.- Demarcación epistémica del pensamiento racional.
6.1.- Pensamiento descriptivo: lenguaje natural, giro lingüístico y hermenéutica
6.2.- Pensamiento científico: lenguaje de la ciencia.  Giro naturalista de la filosofía de la ciencia.
6.3.- Pensamiento lógico-matemático.
6.4.- Análisis general del pensamiento: la metalingüisticidad.  El problema de la objetivación como linealidad lógica y categorial en el plano epistémico unidimensional.
7.- Principio de identidad y principio de causalidad.
8.- Teorización evolutiva y neurocientífica.  Un excurso necesario.
9.- El Sentido como narratividad metafísica, normativa y existencial.  La plenitud ontoepistémica fundacional: biología y espiritualidad racionales (contra todo prejuicio decimonónico).
10. La transcendencia natural del ser humano. 10.1- El arte. 10.2.- La verdad en su doble vertiente valorativa y axiológica: lo epistémico como inseparable de lo ético. 10.4.- La realidad egoísta del yo cognitivo-técnico frente a la dimensión de los valores morales superiores 10.4.- El Ser. 10.5- La desproblematización natural de la metafísica en el sujeto y la sociedad autoconscientes, como recurso necesario fundamental de la vida."
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next