Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:52 am

how can you justify your respect to me, when you let -or directly send- those people around my house disturb me till I go mad for the years of stupid and evil pressure.
And how can you expect I'll believe it, when I know I'm totally spied.
Yesterday, as I know you know, when I took the rubbish out for the truck of the office of the major of my city, at night; I could see how Peaceful All the street and houses were. And I have behind my wall some crazy hüpfen jumpy smiley wave and in the street, to the other side of the house, some other ones shouting and talking till so late.
I was Mad How is it possible, how can you think I may believe this is a coincidence!
Look at the Unfair, Think about it. Feel How You'd Feel, if you can, in this situation. Imagine how you're only trying to help, making truly huge efforts, and how you're left alone, isolated, incommunicated and forsaked and/or attacked by all empty spaces of criminal law possible (there' re no empty spaces in the criminal law, in fact, by the General Principles of Justice and Law; applied by the Court but Able to be Seen by Everybody Conscient and who Know them!).
Any positive effect, as I said, gets lost for this. Any negative effect searched on it, just in the case I someday have proves for it, I'll be noting and remembering (well, I'll remember this for life, in fact).
You're taking me to a really hard situation. a difficult point where the pulling for sending everybody to... (you know the place) is impossible to be stopped, for any normal human being, and much more in my specific circumstances as I have just described (personal circumstances are a fact we do all have to Recognize, Including the Law, of course).
It as a Very Paradoxically and Moving Contradiction, last night's, to my Moral Sense.
I'm going to take a pill for nerves now. Because, also, later have to go to the bank.
Think about the whole think; because if there's not a relatively fast solution for these things, it's possible I can not handle it -my superior rage- and I'll be going for always. Very Meditated terms.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:17 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Well, the last point was Nice. Though the last selected Scene is at 3:02. I let myself go by the mixing, Wished, of numbers geek Smile wave
Which are the keys for the Living.
this is a Question anybody with vital interests would ask to any supposedly wise person, specialized and experienced on it.
Very Good Psycologist from the TV Program of Reference has been saying it for many times, and I Do Totally Agree:
"Love the Living, Love Yourself, Love All the People!".
Personally, these are the Principles for any Healthy Existential Taking off for the Better; for the True Plenitude of the Soul, and for not needing doctors very much.
It's a Shared Opinion. To me, these are the "sine qua non" Principles for the Start. From this, there're so many other Important things we Can Do too. But without them, our Love, our Healthy, our same Achievements, will can Never be the same they could be in the other case.
And I think scratch I Love You so!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: now Tasking.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:40 am

Hi,

it's OK, it's on.
You see I'm enough to myself, I don't need extrahelp for the Mad Basketball party smiley
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Music Listening does not mean messages, just my Motivating on the doing.
I wish I could be making those trainings I use to do by myself (too much beasty, no control and for too continued time), but I can't.
Beside the obvious reason, the place where I am -I'm Making my Tasks too-, there's another one. Some lumbar real pain.
Lady, what have You lately been doing? Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
No, the Truth is that I've been having some back pain for the last week. I know the solution, some lower physical stretching (yesterday I was swimming a little and...) and a ball of "gomaespuma".
Well, Now.
See later, Adored Lady of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I was coming for some public reflections, from the Book on Wittgenstein and on different things.
Wittgenstein somehow identifies aesthetic experience and ethic experience (there're no universal rules or categories to him, to be fixed, only each and specific case and situation to be defined and solved, ethic terms) because of the fact he says the first one does mean to look at the object (aesthetic one, piece of art -he is not differencing the art from the aesthetic experience) "sub specie aeternitatis" (out of the space and time) and the ethics are the looking to the world the same ways.
He does also connect both to the Religious experience. Because he had a pulsion for it, that made (and pulled him by a retroalimentative cycle of his mind and heart) him to look for the "limits"; and he could immediately see the idea of limits (of language, most of all: he thought language could tell us the world, while the transcendent and "mystic" was out of this world) him to be immediately conscient of the fact this concept does bring to the transcendent one.
In this context, going to the ethic experience now; there's a moral code, we could not say if it is universal or not to the Author, but there is this code; though, this code is in the same sphere of the transcending. We have to judge each situation like we were out of space and time, like it was all eternal, because this is his base for the meaning. But there is a problem: the pure metaphysicity of the moral code.
This is his only "mistake" to me.
Connecting this to some Bright Intervention from some Nice People, the other day on the Radio. The common sense is not what everybody in the community says. Oh no.
Obviously, this common sense has a cultural nature, depending on the place, the time, the persons, etc; although, before this cape, there's a deeper one, lying in the biologic bottom of human us: there's a shared core.
To Ethis, this deeper one is fundamented upon the concept of the empathy.
The empathy is an evolutioned skill that has made us able to extrapolate the people of ourselves to the other ones. For this, we can translate the meaning and feeling (both are impossible to be separated in our hearted minds) of our wills, pains, emotions... to other people.
For finishing this little text I'm posting. The empathy does bring, by this identification, the concept of justice (my wills, my needs.../his-her wills, needs...) and, also, the emotion, at once, that's built up as compassion, solidarity... Here, as the most of "places" we can study about our minds, there's no separation between the "reason" (cognitive one, less or more classic terms) and the emotion.
flower love smiley flower

ps: Loving Inspiration Nice!!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:50 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Now before any other thing in this post, have to add to the one before that there's something Important I did forget to say.
The capacity for selfconscience is key (though not the only and unique reason that supposes it) for the Empathic one too (as I described yesterday: to be able to "be in" the wishes, feelings, desires, pains, dreams, etc, from the other one). Two Genius from Videos had this problem.

Now some Very Cute Lovely Nice Romantic TRY for tongue smiley Razz cheekey smiley Love!!
This,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjStipQoQNU
José Luis Perales, an Artistic Genius, so Humble Person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqpLlWYfiY
Great Artist. And what a Face! ( Shocked Mad Wink Laughing Razz )
cheers party smiley tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley party smiley cheers

Some funny from my past (not for Very Happy about my skils for conquering Ladies; Please, I was less than 14! Laughing ).
I Remember a schoolmate, read hair, Mari Carmen.
She's been the only girl, 12 year, I have physically "fight" to. She caught my hair, but not too strong, and I pulled her; but it was nothing hard and quite low. I went away from the mistaken situation Immediately (it was a silly problem for the right to seat on a place).
This second one is Better and Funnier ("I'm better when I'm bad", we could say Laughing Smile ).
This girl, now Woman (it's been Long Time since I've seen her for the last time, Very Long), Liked Spanish Singer Ivan so Much, for his Beauty.
Though, out of competition, True; I had some "situations" with her (the last course at school, 14, She was cheekey smiley to me).
We had to make a performance (the second one I've made in my life, little role this time; I was very carefully on fixing this ) and I was wearing something on my head. She so gracefully came to situated well this on my head.
Oh my goodness, I thought I was making fire of my head and my pants. It was tremendous, just for the minute she was touching, so delicately with her fingered hands, my hand and that piece of clothes for making me a "hat" (I think I was something like a roman or something; not sure if I remember well, True; those were my most geek wave times: HORMONES FOR FREE! lol! ). Dont' ask me how, before all, but I CAUGHT SO STRONG A LEG, SUPERIOR PART, OF HER. ONE OF THE MOST SENSUAL EXPERIENCES ON MY LIFE (EXCEPTING SOME HAPPENED IN FOREIGN LAND...
One day, at my 16, I guess, in the Festival of my little village, Saint Bartholomew, August, we met again after school time for the first time.
I was with two friends, going Very Happy around and party smiley
She was with another girl (Beautiful too!), and both were Calling me on some way I Totally Humble, now, I could define as cheekey smiley (and some Smile for my obvious shyness too, have to add).
Me Embarassed but cheekey smiley Twisted Evil ( Laughing Razz ), and my two friend (Good!) who after a couple of years "confessed" to me that "all" girls at school were after me ( scratch Shocked , I didn't know!, Genius me! lol! ); did not want to go with them, probably because they thought they did only Want me (possible, for things I've commented, though a little stupid about the selfsteem from them on themselves, and lack of confidence on me as a Friend True).
And I did not go. I have always regret this runaway.
It's Beautiful, and Funny, and Lovely, to Remember it. And it does even Wake me Up some Emotion of inner Romanticism, Energy for Sharing, as I'm doing right now.
See in a while, now some Rest NEEDED.
On the Loving Forever!!
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:12 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Nice Very Videos!
That last P-ton ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) Picture cheekey smiley geek cheers WAS A REAL SOURCE to my morning!
I'm on a Worky mood "de dos pares de..." (well, we were talking about weights, so... )
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Really Energized and All I Described yesterday I Maintain (ain-ain; just fun on the phonetic). Going to be Worky summer, and this day is not an exception.
Posts will get less numerous and intense for some time, though non unexistent, and I'll share new ideas on conceptuality, fundamentally.
New phase, Naturally Coming.
And it's Good because my Investigations Need it.
God Bless.
I Loved that Picture!! geek Laughing cheers
Seein later, on the little resting break I'll have to take at some and for some moment,
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 am

I've just read the last text and I have, totally unmodest terms, that I am so Very Shocked cheers about it,now on a much more calm and cold state of mind.
Excepting some stylistic mistakes, and the bad writing of "trastorno" (this one is usual to me Mad Smile ) and "eugenesia" (I think I wrote "eugenia" Laughing Exclamation ); I think it's great and OK.
cheers Many Blessings, Big Hug!! cheers
flower cheekey smiley tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheekey smiley flower
action smiley

ps: Babies are coming on the july 10th cheers wave Razz party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:22 pm

And now almost brutal Tasking for two hours, continued.
Seeing later Fine.
Sharing, nothing personal after any person. Not Brooke or anybody else, I Swear True. Peace!
Just Some Spiritual One; from the Soul's Core, some Sense.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:44 am

Hi, again, easy doing,

this Beauty of Song again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ0awuYPUR4

It was not exactly for VERY RESPECTABLE (and sometimes, when wanted, even funny) travestism; it was More profound than this. I think many ones did understand.
Anyway, look at the Talented young Lady, how She's touching her calf muscle of her leg, "gemelos" in spanish
Laughing Smile Wink action smiley

Anyway, I do admit one of these nights I dreamed I was in some fun dress (like that from Shaq&Chuck One) with other ones, and I found it quite unstressing and funny, and also (unfortunetely Laughing ) quite desexualized, the emotion on it.
And these days are being so hot oh my goodness, this global warming must be affecting this too for sure I guess. I'm taking all the necessary care, by the using of air conditioned well and calmy in the outside.
The other day Listening to Rocky Music I was Feeling a Fine sunny in the place of my heart and "pulmones", and legs too, and I was literally roaring, and did run easy though ending by a quite good halfspring (Light 46 legs Going Shocked cheers ; the reason is the Caring for last couple of years and the Stretching, I Never did it and never trained, specially tendons, when I was young, if I had done... oh my Shocked party smiley - normal sharing among friends, on this calm doing) ; but though not feeling physic fatigue, at night I could not sleep well, for all I commented yesterday; so taking care.
God Bless, Good Doing.
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 9:05 am

Hello Good Morning,

how are things!
I've got those pictures of me, I'll try to post because the internet is very slow today.
Slept well less or more, and not much talky today now (following the internet wave; though it's possible it is caused for the magnetism from last big explossion in the "crown" of the sun?; no idea, yesterday was not very fast either).
Trying posting after some meal for a moment. No worries, it's "appropiated" for any age
between " because, in some other perspective, may be it's not for any age, in fact Laughing geek Smile ; no, really, the fact is that I think they are quite normal.
See in a moment as soon as possible.
Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:53 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

It's OK, I'm OK with what I said. No worries. I'm quite tongue smiley and Fine.
It happened, True, and I say for Good. This primitive emotions expressed do mean the fighties are not Fights and that they're also some part of the sexual attraction for two. Even in the Virtual World.
Some Feel Good Music for the day.
As long as now We're Three ( Smile Laughing geek ),
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_9M6kRfJes
party smiley hasi party smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiY_xAggZao
cheers cheekey smiley cheers
action smiley
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Anyway, I think you all don't care abou the effects the conspiracy was going to have on me. You just thought it was a good thing to get used, it was a road with no return, so... it does not matter very much the effects; just another person non rich, well poor, with no high social status contacts...
It's OK.
I Still Care about Your Descendents, True, I'm Working for them and for Future Generations. Not for mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10