Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi!!
 Smile  flower  Smile 

Yes, there at Feinstein's I felt like a bomb inside of the heart. Beyond ungentle, Sorry me PLEASE, talks of mine about it (Truth is not always necessary to be exactly said, Polite terms); I had Never seen nor felt anything like that Beautiful. Beyond momentaneous situation and words and anything.
Well, saying.
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment for keep tasking on One's Sense.
I've got my car OK again. Yes, "OK, I've got a car" ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Trying some  geek 
On the tasking, recovered from too much Dreamy.
Though sometimes, if well directed, it's Good and Necessary on the daily going.
I'm Ready for New Pictures ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
It's much funnier to come and talk and talk, and think, but Reading is Good too. Necessary!
flower See in a moment, You're so Much True Loved!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 am

Hi,

had some problem from the internet translator for posting in english. The problem is that now I do have to make an urgent task at work.
Later, when posting the last part of text, posting translation well too.
God Bless, See in a while!
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi!
 Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile 

What a Great Sherlock is going to Make Ian McKellen! More Good News!
Came for a moment for sharing some of these thoughts.
Talking now from the other side, this (after translating):

"De la tétrada definición-referencia-normatividad-conceptualidad transcedental he intentado explicar hasta ahora, creo, dicha relación en un único sentido, hacia la formación del concepto. Creo que puede ser éste un buen momento para intentar cambiar él sentido de mi explicación. Empezando, brevemente, por el concepto.
El concepto transcendental es demasiado complejo para su objetivación pura Y aquí creo que podemos volver a todo lo que dije sobre la consciencia y su respuesta, porque no creo, actualmente, que esta complejidad se traslade sólo al concepto del concepto -"qué es un concepto"-, sino que la delimitación plena o absoluta de todo lo que mentalmente envuelve (en la visión neurocientífica moderna, entiendo que se puede afirmar, también esto: lo que lo constituye) al concepto en general, la idea, se halla en ese mismo nivel de complejidad transcendental. Porque entiendo que la posibilidad de delimitar totalmente -por los medios objetivos clásicos del lenguaje- un concepto contiene implíctamente la clave de la definición (como supuestamente posible traducción literal al lenguaje de lo que es) misma del concepto, al que sólo nos podemos referir objetivamente en clave biológica, como estado mental.
Por medio del lenguaje se produce una simplificación objetivamente no plena (salvo en el caso del desarrollo de conceptos enteramente lógicos, y con las salvedades ya apuntadas), que constituye la referencia normativa, perteneciente en realidad al ámbito lingüístico, y no al de la realidad en sentido estricto, a diferencia de Frege.
La normatividad queda delimitada por medio de una noción socializada y objetividada del concepto, como aspecto evolucionado de la intercomprensión lingüística. Aunque esa normatividad, y la propia referencia, actúan también en el nivel puramente subjetivo, en el momento en que el sujeto racionaliza lingüísticamente su pensamiento. Pero en tal caso es más complicado efectuar la diferenciación constitutiva-temporal -y, actualmente, creo, hasta conceptual- entre pensamiento y objetivación lingüística (complejidad pura de la mente y de la aparición del lenguaje como capacidad humana, indisociable de la evolución conceptual: tuvieron que ir parejas, evolutivamente).
En ese punto argumental creo modestamente que habría debido quedarse Frege en su disquisición y fijación conceptual de la referencia. Puesto que el salto a la realidad se halla estructurado de una forma muy determinada, en ningún caso elidible por razones de interés de simplificación y ordenación teórica formal."

Translating,

"Tetrad definition-reference-standards-conceptuality transcedental I tried to explain so far, I think, that relationship in one direction, towards the formation of the concept. I think this may be a good time to try to change his sense of my explanation. Starting briefly with the concept.
The transcendental concept is too complex for its pure objectification And here I think we can go back to what I said about consciousness and its answer, because I do not think, now, that this complexity is transferred only to the concept of the concept - "what a concept "- but the full or absolute definition of enveloping everything mentally (in modern neuroscientific view, I understand that it can be said also this: what constitutes) the concept in general, the idea is in the same transcendental level of complexity. Because I understand that the possibility of fully-by defining the classical objective means of language-a concept contains implíctamente key definition (as supposedly possible literal language translation that is) same concept, which only can refer us to objectively in key biological, and mental state.
Through language objectively than full simplification (except in the case of developing entirely logical concepts, and with the exceptions already bookmarked), which is the normative reference belongs in reality to the linguistic field, not the reality occurs strictly, unlike Frege.
The regulation is delimited by a socialized and objetividada notion of concept evolved as an aspect of linguistic intelligibility. Although this regulation, and the reference itself, also act in a purely subjective level, at the time the subject linguistically streamlines your thinking. But in that case is more complicated effect the differentiation-temporal-constitutive and now believe, to conceptual thought and language between objectification (sheer complexity of the mind and of the emergence of language as a human, inseparable conceptual capacity development: couples had to go, evolutionarily).
At that point I modest argument that Frege should have to stay in his disquisition and conceptual reference fixing. Since the jump to reality is structured in a very particular way, in any case for reasons elidible interest Formal theoretical simplification and management."

Taking another look in a while. I do like to make it this way. Relaxing responsability, proving it can be corrected and improved, in any case.
See later in a while Loving!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 am

Hi
 Smile flower Smile 

What a Cuteness. And so Beautiful. That Picture.
And the Light.
And it's so amazingly similar, the Light of Picture, to the One in Video I Watched yesterday's night, Endless Love Scene.
This calid Light is in EL and in PB too.
What a  Idea  How Lovely One!  cheekey smiley 
Later, with Permission, Picture Here.
And some later some thinking post. It's Amazing, because on the Articles Reading, so Greatly Connected by order in the Book, I Do See such a Progress to the Connection to my Ideas. I'll share it too.
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Razz flower Smile 

I'm coming from making the "abuelo batallitas" role. Found friends and we started telling and comparing. It's a friendly and  geek fight. I was needing some rest  Laughing 
I Like what I thought about the automatic thinking and the non linguistically expressed thoughts, but there's a subject for going on and on, non stop working full time.
Probably tomorrow I'll Read one more Article from Book, completing the first part of it. Taking easy the efforts. It's all in progress. One schoolmate told me by mail that she had said, as excused to professors about my forgetting the day of thesis reading, that my head was going too fast so I did not know where or when I was  Laughing Smile  Friendly fun.
But we all know there's some part of real.
I'm not that worried about time for finishing (have to do it before ending of 2017) because it's been getting more and more clear the central subject and the consequential development of it. And, to be True, don't need to make the doctorate of history, just a Good One Proving Good Part of what I'm saying. Whatever it may be said about, I DO KNOW I'VE REACHED SOME REALLY GOOD NEW PLACES ON THINKING. Don't need many more proves.
And to be True, I don't think I can ever earn money by teaching. I mean, for being recognized, because I know all I'm doing here is another world appart, TOTALLY, whatever I may share; it's Necessary a long time, maybe more than a whole life, as it happened for many times in history when some new ways of thinking were too original or too new.
Taking Easy. If I was fixed in selfish ways I would not share anything. But I'm quite very far from it.
Well, See in a while Loving All of the time!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:15 am

Smile flower Smile 

And now today, after all I've been working, and after getting the thinking place I think I've reached, it's not such a bad a idea dedicating part of the day to make some reflections about the whole thing.
What I think I've proved totally to myself, and quite well by something that it could be call "empathic cognitivism", so Important for all involving human: there're no mathematical forms for it, at the very least by now, and it's very difficult to prove it by objective methodology of classic and actual orthodoxy of science; so the selfcognitive experience, empathically on the other one selfdiscoveries can be so Good.
Last conclusions mean:
- there's a cognitive continuity from other living beings minds; and that breaks and evolutive wall that had no answers before (historical jump from them to us)
- by this success I think I've proved how this way of development of thinking, in progress by neuronal net and for the, complex terms, cognitive Sense, it is Good and so Useful (not only scientistic methode is the answer; in fact, the answer is Always too short by only this last one, for all I've talked about before)
- there's an important success in my first practically confirmed selftest in my theories about the evolution and actual characteristics, consequences and possibilities of our conceptual abstractivity, which ones is, in fact, the open door to Transcedentality and this, at the same time, to Spirituality and to some kind of Human Harmony

That's All Part such a Big Part of my Future Task and, at once, of my Dreams for Future.
And of my Sense for the Living.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi  Razz action smiley Smile cheers 
 Smile  flower  Smile 

What a Cute Dressing!
It's just that I Looked at it better now than for the first times (sorry  Smile ), and it's Delicious too.
Today came for a little walk, some sooner. Felt good, going on easy.
Talked to my thesis Director, this morning. We're Working Together quite Fine!
 flower  cheekey smiley See in a little while and, You Know, Always  cheekey smiley  flower 
Sorry for the cuteness, You Truly are too much  action smiley 
 Smile cheers love smiley cheers Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Nice Diary, over the bridge,
 Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile 

I'm very slowly mind today, lazy.
No forcing.
The other day I was told this, take it easy. It's time for some other kind of energy, not only the big focusing on study and think.
Surely influencing the Happy me about conclusions.
Anyway, on monday to university for formal process.
It's going to get started easy. I mean, finish this global reading (for big theorical landscape over situation of subject for tasking on), something not so difficult, specially when energy postsummer come (I think I'll be ending it before ending summer: if I read normal, understanding but no reflecting and comparing to my own work, I'd be finishing much longer before); and then start writing after the first selection of articles.
I don't want to forget Rorty's task, and conclusions. My immediately next thinking will be on how adequate that to my thesis and actual state of my own conclusions. It's Important, because his conclusions (pure relativism/contextualism) about epistemology are something that, in the ordinary world of each day living, have an important weight, more than many of us are noticing. Because his Beloved Morals, Rorty is Big Moral Philosopher, are failing, in many aspects, for that. Habermas coming to Law and Global Convivence is Different, by his Communicative Reason; though it can go deeper into deep structures of epistemology and human complex -and naturallly hearted- reason I've tried to show up.
Some coming back to these authors in mind now, for going further.
Did I say that tomorrow I'm going to have the Baby at home? It's so Touching and Joyful, at the same time.
See in a while and Always, Loving so!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi!  flower 
 cheers 

That Song, Legs, is in my ears  Smile Laughing Smile  Yeah, but it's True (some Human images too, I do admit, it's Human  Cool ).
Well some fun.
One new part of the Body of Women I have Never talked about. The Belly.
Yes,  wave psycologists, there's even dancing balls where this is the central argument (argument  Laughing Smile ). It's Very Sexy. Very! For Touch, one of my favorites parts.
And it was very hard yesterday to start the new chapter, "propositional attitudes", oh my. Different. I did my particular "entree", developing those sentences and arguments about names. Today getting started. Easy.
Also, have thought that university can be a good place for finding, when some larger status there, I hope, some good collaborations for Tasking.
May be on these days I'm a little more focused than usual in the Pain of the world, things happening are worrying me -as all with mind and heart I guess-, but I'm Very Focused. That's my way. I'm Sure Everything's going to get Better.
Well, see later for some more One.

ps: I'm sure You Agree with the fact that, in any possible world, two both characters too much strong. That's the Truth!! It's All Right.
Today I did go for some walk. Hot in the outside, but Fine. Beautiful!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi! Smile action smiley
flower Razz flower

How do we have the things of the Adoring!! Smile
I am Very Honestly "tupat", "fet pols", "cansadet"... Laughing Smile Really tired.
But Happy. As it happens when... action smiley Rolling Eyes ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Today not reading in the evening-night, reading text and thinking a little more about it (not too much, oh please not too much wave geek -this last emoticon is meaning something different to usual, it's correponding to the expression "anar amb sa llengo dafora"= "going with the tongue out of mouth", that means being... Tired! geek ).
Going Fine, I Love You and Adore You, You're too Much Sweet and those Pictures are Breathtaking; these years seems that Love You even as Much as I Do, Girl.
Though the Most Important is in the Heart, and I have to Look so Beautiful, because You're Always in mine, wherever I may go. And You also Look so LOVELY in those Pictures, so something's happening, from my modesty lol! Smile
Love You so, Seeing later on the Loving Forever, Brooke!!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
action smiley

ps. It's True, nothing I am reaching in my theories from my brain would happen without Your Inspiration. The Prove: years before I come.
action smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi! Razz cheekey smiley action smiley
Smile flower Smile

I did watch for a moment those videos from kids when going to the flu shot. I understand their reaction. If you let conceptual suggestion takes you, then you're out of control. I do Admit I have to make efforts for each time I go to make blood donations, for not let these sensations, mistaken, come to mind. To me, beyond some Laughing / Neutral those images are just one more prove on how our mind transcends reality, making our body's integrity a whole concept against anything, and taking this "anything" as an abstraction that catches everything possible, including the little injection. And it's beyond logical reason, it's the whole brain, working there.
flower love smiley flower

My uncle is going to be operated, for the other lung (we're so Happy, finishing the job!), on next thursday. Great!
And today I'm taking my mom to a mamography at the hospital.
Everything's going to be OK, and with suggestion under control.
I did find a very Good compilation of Videos Songs, Classics. Inspirational.
Dedicating All Songs Listening to You, Brooke.
You're Looking like a The Queen of Beauty on those Pictures, between heaven and earth. Oh my!
And I'm so Much Happy Captured in Emotion by that Expression.
See in a while, Loving so, so Very Much!!
I'll be Dreaming of Touch You Tonight, and I Know We'll Do for Real too.
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

In the third fast and last reading for the day, I did only find two important things to add. First, on the first point, there's the fact that the object as something transcendent is something that comes from the classic philosphy of rationalism -Kant... Second, the difference in Heidegger between "ontológico" and "óntico" is responding to his announcement, mistaken, of the end of metaphysics.
And for today it was enough. Now taking the day a little easier.
Today have physical task in the evening, and have to take some care, for injuries and these things. Now going to some easy state of conscience for Working fine. Not big deep (when I said that geek thing, "tocado y hundido", obviously I was talking about computer "who" defeated Tremendously Great Genius Gary Kasparov, "Deep Blue", playing chess; but, though the party smiley tongue smiley I was talking very True terms, it's Real, the actual defeat of the machine that I've Tried to explain; I really Hope I could do it) concentration, just going on work.
Many Greetings and Best Wishes. God Bless!
Smile flower Tell Brooke I Love her -Yes, I Love You!! flower Smile
See in a while.
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I've been working on the text, and still need some more time, but came for a while.
About Human Touch.
Feeling so Good I think.
It's Impossible, OK, but I'm going to Feel Blessed Forever for the Magic of the Love Transcending Everything, even the Life.
I'm not angry with You, I SWEAR. I Love You!! Sorry.
Coming in a while for the "tostonious".
I don't have a simple idea about where I'm going to have a chance to publish this text, one time edited and improved, but I'll do. It's Important, the individual. Without Strong and Free Individuals, there's no chance for a Society where Justice, Goodness, Love and Peace Do Really Work Out for All.
See in a moment.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:50 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I've edited and added pretty good number of lines to the main part of what I introduced of new yesterday. I'm only posting it now.
Number of pages did get increased. It will be so easy, in fact it will happen, to increase and increase its number in the last version of essay (fundamentally new as presentation of ideas, not as substance of it, which I've Totally Shared Here). Thinking about non too big format of book, I think I could get a number less or more normal, "tirando por abajo", as the supposedly minimus number of pages possible for a book.
I think I could get this ready, well written enough, in a couple of months before starting hard the thesis.
Sharing and Dedicating to Brooke, with All the Love,
"2.2) La formación de la idea o concepto. Claves intelectuales de la consciencia humana.
En el apartado anterior hemos tratado de justificar el carácter de la consciencia como idea “cualificada”. Esto se ha llevado a cabo en una perspectiva filosófica de base antropológica y, de forma más concreta, netamente bioevolutiva, es decir, “desde abajo”, desde la misma formación de nuestra capacidad racional a lo largo de los millones de años de evolución de las especies. Es éste el apartado adecuado para intentar conceptualizar mínimamente la consciencia humana “desde arriba”, es decir, partiendo directamente del estudio y teorización neurofuncional de nuestra mente.
Los conceptos, o ideas, o, simplemente, resultados o estados del pensamiento, para la moderna teoría neurocientífica, se forman en nuestra psique a partir de conceptos previos (conocimientos anteriores) que se hallan constituidos, de forma inescindible, por lo que podríamos llamar, en modo clásico, ideas “puras” o en principio objetivables (luego explicaré un poco más acerca de la objetivación, algo que de hecho se da transversalmente a lo largo de toda esta exposición), y emociones asociadas/inspiradas al/por el concepto. Es imposible hallar la objetivación pura del concepto en la mente, porque en el caso de que pretendiéramos aislar en un mapa cerebral las partes que supuestamente fueran o pudieran ser en grado completo objetivas, la desconexión de estas partes respecto del resto de conexiones sinápticas implicadas desvirtuaría totalmente la propia noción o concepto mental de referencia (ésta es uno de los modos fundamentales de explicar la diferencia entre la inteligencia humana y la inteligencia artificial, entre otros, como veremos). Obviamente, esta imposibilidad de objetivación “pura” del contenido mental no afecta a la posibilidad de expresión objetiva de las ideas, por medio de cualquier lenguaje o modo de expresión mínimamente normalizado, pues, entre otras cosas, en ello está la clave de nuestra capacidad de comunicación de ideas complejas (sin duda evolucionada causal y coetáneamente con la capacidad conceptual entendida en una perspectiva general). No es éste el lugar para reiniciar la clásica discusión fregeana sobre referencia objetiva y sentido, aunque sí cabe decir, por el momento, que las cosas no son tan simples en la realidad, es decir, no existen dicotomías puras de la razón, ni interpretaciones totalmente objetivables, en términos absolutos, de las expresiones lingüísticas (ello queda, ya de antemano, invalidado por la concepción integral de la razón compleja), puesto que las interpretaciones siempre han de ser subjetivas. Objetivadas en el medio o en la forma, pero subjetivas en el fondo o contenido. Es más, en el caso más extremo y más caro para las opiniones de la filosofía no sólo analítica sino también clásica, el supuesto del lenguaje matemático, los problemas de subjetividad en la interpretación permanecen, al menos en un determinado nivel de complejidad de los problemas.
No obstante todo lo anterior, no puede caber duda alguna de que existe una objetividad mínima y necesaria en toda interpretación comunicativa exitosa. Esto es un principio demostrado pragmatísticamente en el curso de la evolución y en la aplicación de nuestra cultura científica (y en la precientífica también, obviamente). En contrapartida, creo que la ya comentada inescindibilidad entre idea “pura” y emoción asociada constituye una gradación casuísticamente variable pero teóricamente prevalente, es decir, que se da en todo caso (en una perspectiva más profunda de las cosas, la cual se comprenderá al final de este apartado, el concepto/s inicial/es y su posible utilidad “abductiva” para formar nuevos conceptos dependen, progresivamente y en forma directamente proporcional a la complejidad y nivel de abstracción alcanzado de un todo mental compuesto, entre otros elementos, de la emotividad y de lo sensitivo, presentes en el cerebro siempre).
Las “herramientas” mentales ( si lo anterior, en sentido figurado pudiese catalogarse como “materia prima” de las ideas, esto es, los conocimientos previos) a través de las cuales “materializamos” –valga esta expresión en este lugar- los nuevos conceptos son: por una parte, las leyes lógicas del pensamiento –reverso de las leyes de la realidad, por los motivos evolutivos ya expuestos en diversos lugares-, y por otra, las capacidades prospectivas de la abstracción conceptual (los mecanismos de la “abducción” en terminología peirceniana). Es en este último punto donde debo incidir, dado que en este ámbito tan iniciático de fijación de nuevos conceptos es mucho más perentoria su necesidad de explicación, por su carácter huérfano de claridad en todas las que se han presentado hasta el momento; así como también por la repercusión de dicha explicación en la constitución “desde arriba” de la consciencia humana (recordemos en este momento lo ya explicado sobre la realidad de la lógica mental en los animales, si bien vigente en un modo primitivo desde la perspectiva evolutiva al menos).
Para hacerlo, previamente es necesario hacer una breve descripción de lo que entiendo constituye el concepto. Un concepto es un plexo de información sobre la realidad (mental o física, si bien estos dos conceptos son de muy difícil delimitación en el ámbito perceptivo y mental, lógicamente), asociada a una emotividad y sensitividad específica de la mente compleja (incluyendo en ella el sistema nervioso y el sistema hormonal que, de conformidad con Damasio y la neurociencia moderna, influyen de forma decisiva en el funcionamiento de la mente, incluso en el plano cognitivo más complejo; esto ya lo observa en sus planteamientos la moderna filosofía de la ciencia, consciente de las implicaciones psicológicas y sociológicas de la actividad científica en general). Pese a la dificultad de diferenciar en este plano (esto constituye un problema filosófico de primer nivel en sí mismo, de carácter secular) entre lo que es percepción de la realidad y lo que es la realidad misma (toda la realidad percibida por nosotros queda sometida al filtro ya explicado de nuestros límites y específica configuración cognitiva), cabe decir que el concepto constituye todo un entramado de datos o percepciones sobre la realidad (puede ser mental o física, pero en el sentido de lo que es objeto de nuevo pensamiento, no en el sentido filosófico problemático; me estoy refiriendo a los conceptos de objetos y a los conceptos inmateriales, aquí, sobre todo) que se hallan conectados entre sí por una serie de leyes relacionales (prolongación y singularización de las leyes lógicas de la naturaleza) que nuestro cerebro ha aprendido (por enseñanza o por aprendizaje directo) y que, parece, hasta ese momento, que tienen por qué ponerse en cuestión. En la percepción superior o mental de este conjunto de datos y leyes de interrelación que constituyen el concepto se produce, nuevamente, en el cerebro, lo que he dado en llamar sentido (hay en este texto una mínima explicación de su significado, sólo introductoria, fundamentalmente por razones de espacio).
Profundizando ya en la materia, y acercándonos a una noción de lo que puede ser o significar el proceso de abducción peirceniana, en este contexto explicativo. En este proceso de referencia ha de producirse alguna clase de hiperconectividad múltiple a nivel elemental –esto es, de elementos, sin sujeciones a priori de las posibilidades de combinación, pensemos en el arte abstracto o surrealista; si bien todos ellos se hallará siempre bajo el horizonte biológico cognitivo de nuestra mente, por ejemplo: pensar sobre tres dimensione espaciales- respecto del conjunto de conjuntos que es nuestro sistema de conceptos, al menos los conceptos que manejamos con la consideración de relevantes (esto es subjetivo también, como veremos en el futuro) para nosotros y en relación al caso concreto de cada potencial formación de un nuevo concepto. Pero para alcanzar tal nueva esfera de sentido (la relativa al nuevo concepto), por supuesto transcendente (nótese que ahora damos una explicación exclusviamente centrada en lo humano y desde una perspectiva neurofuncional), es preciso que la mente rompa las “paredes” que constituyen cada concepto previo, de forma que se pueda abrir el espacio para la consiguiente hiperconectividad neuronal que lleva aneja la prospección conceptual.
Sólo un anexo al respecto para explicar que si bien los conceptos no constituyen ideas “puras” ni “perfectas” sí que representan una unicidad propia respecto de los demás conceptos y categorías mentales, puesto que en caso contrario no podríamos hablar de conceptos distintos en sentido lógico (principio de identidad) ni, semánticamente, en sentido propio. El hecho de que el concepto o estado mental correspondiente cambie (más o menos en cada caso: no es comparable lo que sucede, p.e., en el concepto de amor y en el concepto de suma, donde obviamente la objetividad es cualitativamente distinta en uno y otro; si bien desde la perspectiva de la razón compleja e integral nunca puede ser absoluta dicha objetividad; además, en este trabajo teórico nos hallamos a la búsqueda del sentido, no de la objetividad pura, inaprensible para el ser humano, en el sentido cartesiano, quiero decir) de acuerdo con el paradigma explicado no significa que no exista una delimitabilidad en sentido ideal (metafísico) del concepto, la cual nos permite su identificación cierta frente a los demás. Se trata de un rasgo también evolutivo, puesto que el principio de identidad asumido por la mente impone tal carácter objetivo al concepto; si bien, como hemos señalado, se trata ésta de una objetividad puramente operacional o funcional de la mente respecto de la realidad, sólo determinable en el plano teórico desde una perspectiva metafísica (ya hemos hablado de la complejidad de la idea, de los límites cognitivos naturales y de la ruptura del muro cartesiano).
Para entender un poco mejor lo anterior. Un programa o una aplicación informáticos, en una óptica explicativa de carácter complejo, neurocognitiva y epistemológica, podría identificarse con un concepto cualquiera de la mente. Así es, el programa se halla configurado y “clausurado” por unas leyes sistémicas aptas para ordenar y categorizar soluciones en función de esas mismas leyes con forma de directrices binarias, así como, en cada caso operacional concreto, por su clasificación de los datos que sean introducidos para su análisis en el sistema operativo (ya sea por un operador o por sistemas propios de captación de datos). Se trata, si nos fijamos, de un supuesto cualitativamente igual, en términos cognitivos y epistemológicos, al del concepto humano, donde las leyes lógicas de la mente constituyen un todo junto a un conjunto de datos y percepciones mentales que aquéllas ordenan e interrelacionan, con sentido (un apunte importante aquí: si pienso que la mente humana es limitada -y coherentemente con ello- ha de resultar obvio aquí que no estoy tratando en ningún momento de presentar el “sentido” que se “enciende” con la idea en cada caso como un sistema de perfección cognitiva, es más, muy a menudo nuestra mente se equivoca; todo ello pese a la inefabilidad metafísica del sentido, de modo no esencialmente distinto al supuesto de la idea o de la consciencia; todos estos conceptos, en su significado y en su concreción práctica, se hallan substancialmente interrelacionados). Sin embargo, y he aquí el punto clave y dirimente de la vieja cuestión, el ordenador no puede ir más allá de este sistema clausus de leyes y supuestos, puesto no dispone de las herramientas conceptuales necesarias para ello. He aquí la gran diferencia entre la inteligencia humana y la inteligencia artificial. La mente humana, al constituir nuevos conceptos no sólo relaciona datos, sino que también relaciona las leyes relacionales previas; y en su abstracción no sólo recombina aquellos datos, abarcando nuevas categorías y clasificaciones, sino que también, obviamente (sin ello no habría recombinación posible en la mayoría de los casos de formación de nuevos conceptos), alcanza nuevas manifestaciones singulares y específicas de las leyes lógicas, distintas de las conocidas (se trata del anverso y del reverso de una misma esencia, categoría epistemológica de la mente).
Por último, abundando en la idea anterior pero con el fin de esclarecer en lo posible el conjunto de afirmaciones lanzadas hasta el momento sobre la consciencia. Esa capacidad conceptual-transcendente de la mente es lo que define “por arriba”, tal como habíamos anunciado que trataríamos de explicar –en esta perspectiva metodológica- la idea “cualificada” que es la consciencia humana. Cualificada en un doble aspecto: en cuanto conclusión bioevolutiva de millones de años de interacción especie-ecosistema-especie, tal como explico en el anterior apartado; y en cuanto capacidad estrictamente humana para no sólo el autoconocimiento y la autorreflexión sino también para transcenderse a sí misma –esto es fundamental, en conexión con todo lo explicado- y abrirse y abrir nuevos mundos, conceptos, al fin. Para comprender todo esto es esencial comprender el sentido de todo el texto presentado.
Tal es la única caracterización que se puede aportar de la consciencia humana, dados los límites inamovibles, por estructuralmente biológicos, de nuestra mente. Pese a que creo que he aquí expuesto un nuevo inicio y una nueva perspectiva sobre los cuales es posible proseguir una investigación fundamental y útil para la comprensión de la razón humana. De nosotros mismos, al fin".
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi!! cheekey smiley Razz action smiley
Smile cheers sunny cheers Smile

Coming with Good News. Two ones.
The first and most important is that I'm going to post some New pictures of me. On sunday, celebration birthday day, some little photo session with my sister, the one who understands the best my sensitivity before any camera.
The second one is that I've just talked to my thesis Director. Only for a couple of minutes. He Directly said he Likes my Ideas and that Think They're Good. And about Publishing it, he said he wants to make a serious reading (I said him the text is less than a provisional version, because I did make, fundamentally, a copy-past for making the sense he had asked me for; he said that he knows it) and after it have a good conversation with me. He said we have to talk, among other things, about types of philosophical or thinking reviews or magazines for the level of rigurousity they're asking for about articles or essays published; and then we have to think about the level we're ready, and also that we want to get(You know my opinions on the "purity" of reason, quite critics, and this means some necessary coherence on my methodology for explanation and expressing).
Good News!

ps: Lady, I Do Admit I Do Like so Much the Idea You may Like me, All, I mean, the vision of me too. It's Important and Magical to me (it's Normal Human Romanticism, Actual for All Eras), this Feeling action smiley
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi! action smiley Smile

Today when was sending Support it was for nothing gay, I Swear Wink Smile
And it was quite True. I'm Expressing myself. I Do Admit I know and feel how biologically (and, also, culturally and educationally) I am more pulled to get protective towards the Ladies, but I Do Care Friendly about Everybody.

Going to dinner and rest. Love's True. Seeing on sunday, though I don't know when I'm posting my Pictures. Maybe, as long as I've gotten the "scaner", not mine a second hand gift from my Beloved older sister, repaired by the second one, it's possible I do scan some other one.
Smile Razz It's not for fighting, Lady, just somme Loving!! Razz Smile
Totally Away from bad feelings, excepting about noisy neighbours at night (I can not help it, though I am going to handle in silence and Peace -don't expect I'm going to talk to them), Here.
Now, Lady I guess, for my sensitivity and these things that are bad I say about myself, You understand why I so usually look distant. Obvious selfdefense, and it's not enough.
It's sometimes still Difficult to understand the whole mess. For this I must get focused on my own, on the supperficial mode. The isolation is going to last for life, and the secondary meanings and maniouvres in the dark (p.e., neighobour disturbing my sleeping); and I still don't know what's exactly happening.
I'm coming back to some Peaceful Feeling about it All, I'll Success, because nobody else seems to care about anything but the game.
There's some anger behind in me for this. I can not lie. But I can Drive it Well, Thinking on Human Global terms.
Sometimes to achieve our own wishes, p.e. working for Global Human, is not as easy as we had thought from the beginning. I do see so frequently in many things, p.e. the achievement of fame.
Fame... I did not want fame, but I Admit I Wanted and Want Prestige.
But there're other Values that are More Important than this to me.
Well, I'm PEACEFUL, ALIVE and LOVING! God Bless.
And Loving You too, so Much, though it has to be some different way, like beyond the life or something so very difficult to explain, so deep and so high in the soul.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:36 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Only for a moment, because it's True I have a lot of Work.
I talked about the coming for Good, it's True this I said. But also, as Mature People we are, sometimes is good to bring some subject for reflection and thinking. About the Life, about Everything.
Something that did really hurt me as a knife, this morning, was to see the case of a kid of 10 years dead alone and totally forsaken in the streets of a big city, because he had ebola. There're no words, no more to day, if we talk from the Heart.
Also, have to say that though I can not make personal references, more for any other thing for a matter of time (I'm not Santa Claus Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), wanted to Send my Best Wishes and Feelings to Elizabeth Pena Family, a Big Actress I Did Like very much and that Helped me to Have some Good Time so Important in this Living; and also the same I am sending to Thiago Alcántara, a Real Great Playear that I'm Sure will Get Up so soon from this last injury.
And well, many Greetings and Good Wishes for All! action smiley
Smile Brooke's Goodness is Good!! Smile
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things (my fixing on right emoticons is a prove of attention in love or a point of obsession for doing things well wave tongue smiley Laughing Smile Razz ), I Truly Love You.
I am Working Focused. Came for the One. Later posting a text. It's not exactly new knowledge, but it's some systematic structure of history, very schematic terms. But good enough to explain my fundaments and reasons for my new ways of explation. For this, important making well structured.
flower Loving, Loving so!! flower
cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers

ps: today some contracture at stretching, but recovering on time progressively quite well.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi!

Coming from work meeting. Really socialized. It's good, sometimes, to balance it with introspection.
The news are that I could not prove at any time, in the meeting, that I am a Tremendous Genius... and that I did feel so Good tongue smiley
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Seeing later, Loving!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi!!

The walking and relaxation of mind moderated the levels of intelectual and emotional energy. Though I'm actually thinking quite clearly and feeling quite good.
This is the definitive version I'm posting Here. I was asked for only 10 pages, but You know me... when it's about writing...
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

"Tema tesis doctoral: “Del realismo metafísico al fisicalismo materialista de alcance ontológico. Consecuencias actuales.”
El viejo realismo metafísico según el cual las cosas (o las ideas, recordemos la secular polémica medieval entre el nominalismo y el universalismo) existen tal y como las conocemos, con independencia de nuestra consciencia y percepción, sufrió un duro revés mucho antes del descubrimiento del principio de incertidumbre de Heisenberg, con Descartes.
El racionalismo cartesiano constituyó el primer paso firme por el cambio hacia el idealismo metafísico, que afirma que la realidad cognoscitiva es un mundo fenoménico filtrado por el tamiz de nuestros sentidos y de nuestra consciencia perceptiva e intelectual. Kant es el forjador fundamental de esta teoría, que se mantuvo mayoritaria en Europa, aunque con formulaciones muy diversas, hasta casi finales del S. XIX.
En el S. XX el realismo metafísico resurge en parte gracias a las aportaciones de Frege, sobre: 1º) el argumento de la presencia indubitada del cuerpo, que contiene el yo –como punto de partida de, a su vez, todos los contenidos de la conciencia-, en el espacio; el cual es, per se, la realidad externa más paradigmática; 2º) la noción de referencia, al menos en lo que se refiere específicamente al ámbito de la filosofía analítica (filosofía cuyo principio es la objetivación pura del lenguaje, lo cual constituye un nuevo campo para otra clase de realismo filosófico, el lingüístico, que se erige como hegemónico hasta, al menos, el segundo Wittgenstein).
Pero es la progresiva autoafirmación material del método científico, en todas las esferas relevantes de la realidad social, la causa fundamental de una nueva clase de realismo ingenuo que se impone como metadiscurso de fundamentación de lo posmoderno (fenómeno en buena parte explicable por la psicología de la Gestalt, en términos de la economización natural de esfuerzos cognitivos por parte del hombre/mujer medio/a). Se trata del fisicalismo concebido no como “simple” presupuesto metodológico sino como principio ontológico de lo real/existente. Este fisicalismo permea y patrimonializa, intelectual y existencialmente, el metadiscurso de sentido que estructura, como principio y como último término de significación global –necesariamente holística-, todo discurso sobre la realidad; donde, como es obvio, se incluye la perspectiva específica sobre el ser humano en tanto que objeto –y sujeto- de investigación y de explicación/comprensión.
El fisicalismo supone una radicalización respecto del realismo metafísico (aún vigente en cualquier formulación teórica reciente o actual sobre la posibilidad firme de objetivación de la verdad pura, más allá, al menos pretendidamente, de los presupuestos fenoménicos idealistas clásicos), en tanto que transciende el ámbito meramente epistemológico para adentrarse en la esfera de la ontología fundamental. La metáfora rortiana del espejo de la naturaleza se reformula en términos de materialismo –científico- constitutivo.
Esta constituitividad no sólo debe estructurar la realidad física externa sino que, coherentemente con los viejos presupuestos fregeanos y de acuerdo con el penúltimo párrafo anterior, es susceptible de ser extrapolada a cualquier explicación sobre lo humano, en todo caso inclusivo del ámbito de la mente. El monismo triunfa sobre el dualismo en la explicación de la consciencia.
El monismo es el resultado del dogmatismo que no desea o que es incapaz de asumir los presupuestos biocognitivos que condicionan, y limitan, nuestro sistema de conocimiento, entendido en sentido abstracto. Se trata de un dogmatismo que es también incapaz de integrar de forma consistente el principio de incertidumbre, y de reconocer las profundas implicaciones de la contradicción cuántica (respecto de las leyes lógicas que estructuran y determinan nuestro propio pensar) o de la necesidad metafísica implícita en toda explicación cosmológica.
La ignorancia del papel estructural de lo transcendental en la conformación del conocimiento ha dado lugar a un materialismo cientifista, “de la vanidad omnisciente cuasidivina”, que, por su propia configuración y fundamento, deslegitima y desvaloriza -en sede social y en sede psicológica- los principios inmateriales, morales, transcendentes y espirituales de la realidad del ser humano. El metadiscurso del sentido ontológico-explicativo ha de ser inmanentemente transcendente, por una doble razón de fundamentación epistémica-biológica de partida y de necesidad intrínseca al hombre y a su discurrir psicológico, social, cognitivo, moral y espiritual".
I'm sure it's Good and useful.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:16 am

Hi!!

Oh, my, as dramatic as Always, this last night, after the news from the past I could read, I did really feel bad. Well, not so new, but this such a direct way of saying... It was very tough.
I'm so Happy for Seeing All Nice Pictures from these days. So Good!
I Do Totally Agree with the Firm Opinion of being against controller People. It's so hard to me to handle. For these all problems I'm having with the neighbours conspiracy and all other kinds.
Not for Very Happy , but my actual situation I think it's Totally Unique in History.
It's not killing for opinions or for being who I am as it happened before in History, and it's still happening in some places, but it's a much more subtle kind of torture.
The sensation of being forsaken I do Live on these days. For stupid therapies and provocations, for double or half truths...
It's almost more unique than my brain! affraid Laughing Smile
But well, Here I am. Reasons are Obvious:
1) You!
2) Want to Help, though I know I'll never be understood. Just because of too much different sensitivity and thinking (I'll always remember that professor who after posting a model of exam after my complaining about my degrees had to apologise because of the reasons I had to explain to him; this was University).

Well, I'm tired from talking about me Laughing Smile
Yesterday I did write couple of pages about the theory of emergentism, related to the explanation of the conscience. It's a theory that, someway, tries to go further than the old difference between monism and dualism.
Later sharing.
Oh, my. You can bet I am able to make much shorter the synthesis for my thesis, One line is enough to me.
Razz action smiley

Those Pictures, How Happy You're Looking! Deeply Lovely!
I Always Love You!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi!

As Obama, Charlize Theron and Brad Pitt say, the "Funny or Die" Attacks are fallen losers action smiley Very Happy
Some fun, I just did watch the videos.
Today I'm in a hurry, because tomorrow and next day not coming to work, for taking care of the Family.
Those reunions from the Forum Balears Competitiva, oh my, it's the second and followed time (the last was at 29.05.2014, first operation of lung uncle day) I can not go to it. This coming one is happening tomorrow.
It's wave
But well, Here Everything's Must Go a little like that, for Making some Sense in the middle of all type of streams.
Quite Controlled, the perceptions of each one, in my mind and my life.
The other day (and I should stop writing, but only taking a couple of minutes before going to work, I've just seen the mail I needed for start the task) I was listening on the radio a biography and comments on Howard Hughes.
I did wacht the TV Series when I was young, and it was a Moment to me. So Good. The Movie's quite Great too.
On the radio, it was said he was a Genius. But disconnected from all affectivity, serious problems for being able to hear a sound from his birth, as his mom, and coming from a non very well structured family. His obsessive-compulsive problem became a serious illness, specially and in progress after the worst plane accident were he was so seriously injured. He ended his Great life on quite dramatic days. For almost two decades.
A professor made some comment on the program that I catch now. I am not sure if 200 or 250, but though I had some affectivity problems, those were not much different to any other people who could have those numbers. Emotional, moral and intelectual levels use to be Connected. And for social integration "in the middle", this use to be a problem, specially if your education has some important loses.
But, sir, Maturity is Obviously not a problem action smiley
What about the pedantery? Wink Laughing Razz
Well, stopping the geek Laughing
going to the Task. See later on the Loving.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi!!

I've been lending a hand to People asking by phone today. Many questions on my Working field, Administration.
It does Feel Good to Help Everywhere.
I've been thinking more on philosophical goals.
Oh my, I do have to go back to Nietzsche. I did not want this. Horses... wave I'm only at the "chiqui chicken files" level.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

No, this was just a Very jerk joke. I Do Admire, in my Heart I Feel, so Much that Person, Nietzsche. Pure Heart (and MIND, of course). The Rocky of Philosophy History.
I think I'm getting some Good Places.
Now there's the opening of another little new period on the thinking.
And it's normal, Nietzsche. I was saying, the other day, that I had to take the same philosophical roots previous to my task and the most directly possible related to my task, based, whatever I may like it or not, on them.
Well, there's Nietzsche. Like a Big dad waiting for me.
I'm not only studying him. Heidegger, Habermas, Rorty. Mainly. I've got the Direction Now, on Course. Preparing the bibliographic routes from today.
cheers party smiley party smiley bounce Smile

About those little cute animals. There were more than 10, so very, so very little, ADORABLE (I would have payed well for taking some, ALL, to my house), with their mom. They were just next to the door facing the street, visible because it's a place for "Agrotourism". And they were coming to me, behind the metal door, well visible one to anothers. And when I was clapping or doing any other noise for making they went away from the door, too near to the street, they were coming more beside me. I was wave
It's curious, because though that all, when one was getting to the outside, going through the low part of the door (very little space opened, yes, but they're so little) for coming to my place; I did told him/her something like "hey, what are you doing", quite seriously dad; and he/she did get fast in the inside, and all started to go near mom again, though still relatively near to the door.
How Cute.
And I did went to another opened place "Fira de sa tardor de Marratxí", with more animals Cute. I did touch some.
And well, this is the Very Childish but Polite Adventure of the Chiqui Chicken of the day.
Razz cheers party smiley hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi hasi
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: seeing later on the Loving!! action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi!!

I did forget how Asfixiating is Heidegger's philosophy to me.
It's very intelligent philosopher, but I can't handle the lack of clear conceptuality and the big mistake that to me, and to others, is his deconstruction of the philosophy of conscience. How are we making philosophy or thinking out of the philosophy an out of our same selfreferenced thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One thing is we notice how influenced we are by the history, the culture and the language, and another one different is to think you're able to situate yourself in a position that's beyond your own position in mind. And totally forgetting the biological bases of it. Not counting the Lévinas criticism, or Habermas ones.
Obviously, the problems any philosopher is facing are the result of previous dialectic conflicts among others, the main streams. History defines your own thinking mark. This is clear. But you can not pretend to achieve the objectivity on everything by yourself, as a god with no subjective perspective (because you're erasing the sense of it, global terms), transcending everything. Though you're only, at last, talking about undefined horizons drawn by the big ("c'est moi" Laughing geek Smile ; sorry) poets.
And this all beyond personal political choices and opinions for life on it.
I have to go to another one.
Well, shared.
Going to some rest now. The phone was on fire this morning. I've been less or more good, professional, on it, for informing the People.
See in a while, and Always, Loving!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next