Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm going for a while.
Smile Smile

Will come for Big Hugging Tight Kiss! Good Love Now, You See Brooke!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

ps: Did work, but it's not enough, tomorrow more. Maybe will can not come for all the morning. Uff, that's ears rest for Everybody Wink
Smile Smile Smile
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Smile Yeah, I Like those last Today Numbers!! Smile
And One More Hug!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 am

Smile Brooke, Lady Smile

And for Sure Peace does not mean less Love. It's just the Opposite, as You Know so Well, my Bright of Mine.
Wishing Best for All, Honestly, Please! action smiley
flower flower flower

I know that technic problem from "News search" from the net will be OK. I can find other ways to catch Your News anyway. It's Calm Time.
Just Expressed!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Smile Hello Smile
Smile Smile

Now I'm going to see if my head can work 100%, or near, when I'm not completely Here!!

Smile Going to do. Big Kiss Hugged as Heaven!! Smile
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Lady,

Find after Find, I'm getting More Moved.
God Bless You!
That Love, that Brave Friend of Yours Who is Mine too, that Caring, it's Hope and it's TRUE HELP!
BRAVAS!
And for me as man, it Makes me Think about Caring about myself and about All around too!
It's such a NICE thing to Do!
I am Feeling so PERFECT Normal. Not perfect as perfect, just as nearest time to Feel Normal as Good Here, like FRIENDS, FAMILY, ENDLESS BONDS, ETERNAL LOVE, like some unbreakable and Eternal Union.
How I am Feeling for Everything Today, going beyond physical that it would be so much "bla, bla, bla" from me today, Here Holding Hands with You, Brooke.. It's How I Always Knew I Could Feel as NORMAL, INFINITE LOVE through All of me!!
love smiley flower love smiley

And THANK YOU ALL, YOU'RE NICEST!
OH, YOU TOUCHED ME!
flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Brooke,

I Do Know You're Married!
Please, I am not trying anything wrong.
I Knew, when 22. Smile action smiley
If I've had More Normal Living, I mean More Well Structured Family, Essentialy, would have I Fell in Love with You that Much?
Also, in that case, would have I done things much better?
Idea Idea Idea

The Answer to the first question: FOR SURE!
But I have also to add that I am Sure I would Have Had More Chances to Go Near and also, and sorry for saying that about me Rolling Eyes ( flower love smiley love smiley flower ), I Think I'd Have Thought I was Deserving to Give me the Chance for that fight.
Those Questions are KEY, for All of my Time Here, and also for my Life!

The Answer to the second question: not sure at all.
I do not think I had done things much better. Maybe I'd have been able to Feel better, and for this Do and Make Better, but do not think (AND I CAN ONLY SAY THIS AFTER SO LONG TIME LIVED, HOPING FOR MUCH MORE) I'd actually Worked Much Better.
Because I Needed You in my Life!!
action smiley Smile

Well, doubts about my ABSOLUTISM in mind from my lifetime personal living can still come to me, but I am so sure about those about LOVE!!
Truly True One!!
love smiley love smiley

It's the inner Peace and Goodness, when I Do Feel You with me, who Gives me the Reason.
And the Clearness to See and to Understand!!
I'll Truly Try to go.
You can be Sure, Lady, that I do not expect anything but Seeing and Enjoying.
Quite Calm on seating spaces.
"Paris" We will NEVER Lose again, that's my Peace!!
I do Have wills for Working for Living.
Now I'm going ( Mad Smile Very Happy )
flower And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's just like a Direct Mail from God to me, Everytime when I Look at You!!
action smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:26 pm

my Angel Adored of Mine,

I Must tell You those kind of things.
All from You Feels LIKE Magic Bond Between us!
That Video from Michael in Oprah's, with You, Liz Taylor and other Big Stars...
It's Very Touching All. Oh my!!!
Also, I Do Feel Heaven as I am Listening to You!! action smiley
God Bless on this 25th!
flower flower flower

I Love You Brooke, I Love You, and I Feel my Heart's CLOSER than ever to Yours, my Beloved of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

Smile Have Great Day, Big Inspiration and See You at Night!! Smile
Ah, and Wanted to Add something more. How Beautiful Events, under the Night Stars...
Magic People All! Thanks for Sharing!
THANK YOU FOR FRIENDSHIP ALL!
I was too Shocked ( Smile Laughing Smile ) as I was Looking in Your Eyes. So PERFECT to me.
This Time I Truly remembered of myself of something similar to VOCATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER, oh my, Yes.
But in the other side of Reason discuss ( Smile Smile ) there's the Proved Fact about Good Reasons for my High Leveled Attention!
Smile Smile
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
And it's ETERNAL!!
party smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Smile Good Sweetness!! Smile
Smile Smile

Searching for Music Video now only for Sound, not for symbolism by pictures.
Smile Smile

Oh, oh, robot is back again.
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, tell me someway, how are things?
Here really well.
Went to sleep quite soon, and had good rest. Today studied. And mind is Engaged. I mean, familyarizing with concepts again. Want to go deeper than last time. Want to be Good and Useful. That Moves me.
I Do Believe in those kind of works. When they're been done thinking about oneself but also about others. I Honestly think all can be taken that Good way.
I Honestly think Protestant Religion is Strong at that, but I do also think this way of thinking can be achieved from any Generalistic Good Point of View about psicological and social Living.
Smile Smile Smile

I say things for Good. Here I Love to do!!
Also Had to say THANK YOU for All Beauty from Videos from TRUE FRIENDS.
I think They're Heartfelt and Well Made!
I'll Follow for Sure!
Smile flower flower flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, Wishing Best Inspirational Time for New Theatre Debut.
I'm Sure it gonna be SO BRIGHT!
action smiley Smile

For All Good I can know about, I'll say Thanks!
It Truly Inspires me, when I do Imagine See You Working.
It's Magical, those Performances.
And Never forgetting from my sight that Magic is Key in All Fields of Living, even Science as Original Mind and Aplication Good Profits too, there're so many things I'd Like to study about.
Have Ideas from Evolutionism about it, and More ones. But I Want to be more Sure about Everything before saying.
For so Much Care I'm Feeling around on these Beautiful Days, I could not do anything less than that. That also means do not forget about it and keep in mind.
In fact, it's not so difficult because all are things Naturally come to mind, after experience and years.
Now I think going to read for a while in the outside, but not too under the sun, because radio said it's going to be one of hottest days of the year, today.
Smile I Do Agree!! Smile
You Can BELIEVE I'll Always be with You!!
I Love You for All possibilities my now Hearted mind can find from Imaginary and Real Life.
I Love You, yeah, Lady of Mine, I Love You!!
party smiley Smile party smiley
action smiley

ps: THANK YOU FOR ALL, SO GOOD!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Angel Beloved,

now I'm going, but came Here First!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

flower Some playing as symbolic (not changing computer), and I Like!! flower
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Good Morning my Sweet Lady Princess of Mine,

speaking in my own idiome of mine too.
Smile Laughing Smile

But well, as I'm Feeling like for saying it, I say.
Oh, Brooke, I was so tired. Physically, today.
First of All, God Bless Everybody and Wishing the very Best from the bottom of my heart!
flower flower flower

Hopefully, I Know We're All Making a Better World for All!
I Need, and I Love to Believe in it, and it's Objectively True!
Brooke, and now for some fun about words. I've been reading yesterday one word from texts I'm reading: "destinadoroso", in "spanish" Laughing Smile , as something "ready and able to be at some kind of destiny's way as Natural being itself". Could be possible to translate into english as "destinirously" more than "destinable", but not the same kind of word as grammar function, so? Have any idea, because I do not? Rolling Eyes
Smile Smile

Well, then, I've found One word too for designing this place of my own:
"Place of Belovism" or, the same, the place for making Up the Beloving ways, the Most Natural ones.
Smile Smile

I came after seeing You in The Blue Lagoon again this morning. I could not evitate it.
Oh, Brooke.
And Now I've See THE LOVELIEST ONE in "Tilt" Nice Video.
Yes, as "from messages answering", something similar to the last sentence from second title of video was told sometimes to me. But not exactly. More like arguments to scare about as something not good.
Good Vision, Nice Sharing!!

It's tremendously Hot, weather here. Oh my, for this mainly I did not know how to leave my ass from the studying sofa. Yeah, I study at the sofa and everywhere. I know it's not the most adviced that kind of miscelaneous on studying places (I AM NOT RECOMENDING!), but it works to me. Everywhere is Good for Study as EVERYWHERE IS GOOD FOR LOVE!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Everytime I See You, Everywhere, I'm Finding Images Living already before, since I can Remember, in my Heart!!
I See All Angels from Heaven when I Look at You!! Age by Age, mine too, for Sure!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
action smiley

ps: going to more messages. don't go too far.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Brooke, Adored of Mine,

just Needing some Breathe, and for this I come.
As I am at work, talking to people, I am not so focused on my "argh, this thinking of mine" thoughts and those things, and I am feeling more "human".
Then it's when I got the need for breathing.
And I can only Breathe Complete when, with All, You are with me too!!
I'm sharing, it's True!!
God Bless You, I Love You so much!!
love smiley love smiley

More "childism" from me Feels so Good!
You're Extraordinary, and I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Good Morning Lady,
flower flower

I was going to say "my DELICIOUS AND PERFECT Everything", but not and just as Funny valve in this secundary sentence, but not title. Well, it's my modest (and probably wave ) way to Express the Deep and Honest of my RESPECT and ADMIRATION for You!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

I am coming from Tennis Match. Wow, Great!
Hopefully, tomorrow men final will be refereed (here in Spain we say "árbitro" as substantive, and "arbitrar" as verb, so as I am not sure about if it's right I explain -if it doesn't, it makes me have some fun, just as Normal Differences from Culture and Idiome that do Not change at all Essence of All! action smiley ),as "juez de silla", by a woman.
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Brooke, I am going to Videos, and will make One more Post.
I've written a poem for You!!
Inspired by All and, VERY SPECIALLY, for this Tremendous Friendship Situation, so New to me, at the very least for years.
I am so Happy!!
God Bless, Thank You, I Love You!
Brooke, You're the Guiding Light for Everything's Good in my Life, into my Human soul!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley

ps: this is Absolute firth ( tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley ) meaning: if I get out for a little while, it's just because this computer has not good sound. FIRST MEANING as LOVE MEANING, RADICALLY SPIRITUAL!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Good Sunday Sweetness, it's Sunny Hot Day,
Smile Smile

Wow!
How are things by There?
Here quite Well. Waiting for some fresher hours. "Weathering" is good thing to do, Introducing Regular and, if it's possible, fun.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Found very Beautiful Video, Endless Love.
Wow!
I'm going immediately because I Love!!
Thank You!!
tongue smiley flower flower flower tongue smiley

Spent some time reading what I wrote as curse work. I think it's quite long for my usual mental expres​sion(10 pages very fulled -and heavy too ( Smile Laughing Smile )- with 12 size letter, already with no spaces between the lines), and I think it's Good.
For my beginner level, I mean. Waiting for teacher talk.
Gone be fine, because I am selfware about my smartness but also about NECESSARY Modesty for Increasing and Going Better. But it's quite good.
Probably, even spanish and heavy, I'll post (I don't know by now if it's been read or not, not sure about it Smile ) after talking. Sharing.
I Love You Brooke, so Much, it's Tremendous!!

ps: I am Starting to Fly, and the Best about my Academic and Thinking Perspective is just that, for the first time in my life (THANKS TO MY STAYING HERE! flower ), my Horizon and Theorical Targets are so Clear. I've Got All consequences, just need to think the way to write the way to them, the Best Possible.
I've been starting to write about what I call "la pulsión transcendental". Some lazy, for being weekend, sports, LOVE..
But I'll post and share.
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley

psII: going to Beautiful Video!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm

flower my Angel of Mine, the Only One I Always See when I close my eyes flower
love smiley love smiley

Music I listening is just because of valve of mine, not meaning mind at all. Mixing Emotions Valve, as it would be if I could Hold You!!
Also Wanted to Say God Bless Everybody, Wishing the Best, God Bless All!
flower flower flower

Not lyrics at all, just Kissing as conceptual Emotion from Kiss, Tigther than All Embrace.
I Do Kiss All of You!!
I get the bulls me, by moments. I can already see the steam coming out from my pretty nose.
Smile Laughing Smile

With All Modesty Possible, my heart's becoming Machine by moments.
No, no "machín", Machine, I say.
Smile Smile

And this not very good joke was not coming from time spent by no talking since last sentence, it came sillyly ( Smile Laughing Smile ) as I am in one second. I was Looking at You, and Dreaming of Your Touch!!
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley

Music is not enough, I can not catch anything in my ears to express.
Well, we All know my ears a some wooden made up, but now it's not the reason.
Gotta find, in a while, as soon as I've finished kissing You by worlds (can not talk that much, I feel the danger - Smile Laughing Smile ), something kind and Gentle, to Express How Deep are my True Feelings for You!!
Just adding that when I Look at You, specially first One, but Adorable and Beautiful as Heaven... No, wait one million minutes, as Heaven no, MORE than HEAVEN to me.
When I Look, I Feel this two Worlds:
LONGING FOR ENDLESS KISS ( Smile can not give details Smile ) and JUST WANTING TO BREAK NICELY EVERY PIECE OF DISTANCE AS THUNDER OF LIGHT TO COME RIGHT BESIDE YOU TO EMBRACE SO INTENSE THAT I WOULD BE AFRAID FOR GOING TOO FAR AS TIGHT RING AROUND YOUR HEART, RING OF LOVE!!

It's OK. I've Finished Loving You!!
party smiley Smile Ha, just by Now!! Smile party smiley
Just Wanted to Wish Tons of Inspiration and Joy for Today!!
And just saying YOU can ALWAYS Stand by me!!
flower I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:28 pm

my Beloved,

got good news from me too cheers
And today not going to walk under the sun because I admit need some Rest, physical, and I'll take, caring health of mine.
flower Now I Do Care so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Good news from here are that I only need to write one work from the other subject, "asignatura académica", and to follow another one and after it just Final Work (a little more complex) and it will be done.
To start the last path.
I admit expectation about.
Wanted to Share today for All Energy Possible.
I am HAPPY, so HAPPY Thinking of You so High Right There!!
It's All Love!!
flower I Love You, Brooke of Mine, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
ps: cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Brooke,

I'm putting the pedal down.
It was enough for today.
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: but did You really see how geek I am?
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am

Smile Good Sweetness of the Morning Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
I am little later than usual, but did not come Late. Just flexibility for computing time.
I Had GREAT DAY, RESTING SO GOOD!
Wishing the same to You for Tonight if You're still not in bed.
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

I've seen some MARVELOUS and BEAUTIFUL Pictures from "The Exorcist". Wow!
And they're also IMPRESSIVE. Need spanish, "la puesta en escena, dentro de ese entorno que es como un confesionario pero que se parece más a las 'paredes' de hierro que separan a los visitantes de las monjas de un convento de clausura (propia experiencia)".
It's quite IMPRESSING!
Will Post!
flower God Bless, Have Great Rest! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Argh,

can I take my heart of my chest right now and give him a massage, "un sedante de caballo" would be better.
Smile Smile

Brooke, All Sex I'm Experiencing Actually in my Mind (as All Possible Experiencing Sex) Goes Through Your Skin.
Hope You don't mind very much.
Smile Smile

Really, I'm Feeling Well.
Calm, or almost.
Now I See the prove in Here is this: any message marked to "watch of new" as meaning "Look, it's Good what You've just said, Salvador" and, at the same time, no changing 22 from viewers and motors.
Reaction?
Eternally Good!
action smiley

Brooke is Breathing in my Heart and my Mind!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: SHARING, the only meaning is my Life as Real, not "meanings": little dog of my sister is not feeling very well. Going to dr. at 17:00, hope it goes OK.
flower It's like some Pray, saying Here flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Hello!!

Not going for walks, some rest of body this morning, at "recreo" time.
I've found TREASURES of Beauty as Pictures.
Not the most actual of All, but quite enough.
love smiley So Beautiful Darling Angel Lady Brooke!! love smiley
THANK YOU! action smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:17 pm

my Angel of Sweet Sensuality,
Smile Smile

coming from an innerly (in the outise always gentle I Try) "absolute wave " walk.
I've found two workmates, one of them my Friend Pep (always Friendly Mad ) and I have dared to talk to them about Philosophy (tomorrow is for talks).
I'm really worried about me.
Smile Laughing Smile

Look how wave I am that I am even not afraid from falling into my old manners of "too much mad attraction with no brakes".
No, seriously, it's All Interiorized as FAMILY, Understanding and Feeling Implications of my behaviour!!
I Love You with All as All of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am

love smiley Good Beautiful Night love smiley

my day is going to be Fine. Good and MODEST talks from me. Good learning.
I'm doing All as Well as I can for Good.
And I Love You as Much as I can and it's not enough to me.
Sending Big, Big Hug and Good Night's Angel, You, Kiss!!
I Love You, Have Peaceful night and Tender Rest, I'll be Thinking of You!!
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 am

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

only a moment for Sweetness.
Big, so Big Hug. Loving!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 am

Good Heavenly Sweetness night, have Great Rest, Brooke action smiley
love smiley love smiley

Loving!!
How Nice to Notice Latisse Expression as Frienship and going to ONE, You and me I can See someway!!
THANK YOU!
Brooke, I've slept so well, and I am starting to wake up true. All controlled, but sleep was so delicious that I am still on it someway. It's so Fine!!
I Love You, Thank You for Everything!!
I Love YOU so Much, and YOU have become, for last years, so TREMENDOUSLY SEXY to me, oh my You can Believe me; I am calming my blood each time when I See You on these days. You Look GORGEOUSLY AND ADORABLY SENSUAL AND BRIGHT, and Your SMARTNESS is making things even more difficult to me ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
Today very focused on work here, that I Truly have, but will come for Hugs and some Picture for sure.
I Love YOU!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
love smiley love smiley

And, Please, GOD BLESS ALL! THANKS, from my Heart!
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Good Sweetness for More,
Smile Smile

this aunt Rolling Eyes , she was talking (met for work reasons) about her husband -arm- (True) telling me how he's not feeling very well, and she does not neither (back) very much (it's just about things from muscles of body, and it's True). So I "empathy", and said something going around with family of us and those thigns (her mother is really Rolling Eyes , nice but complaining and those things from age, normal; and mine...).
She is Very Happy with her Family. It's Admirable, Mothers.
Brooke, I said that about mirrors for children and parents who can listen (not You!) to it.
It's muy experience and I shared. Did not want to become too serious. I came from conversation, Familiar. True, and it Feels Good!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

I am not going out in anytime, You Know!!
It's True, that mental process from things happening with no my intention of mine.
I'll try to write some poem. No guarantees about idiome.
Smile Laughing Smile

Smile I Love You so; it's BLESSING to See You in COMPANY OF LOVE AND FRIENDS!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Brooke, Friends,

my Too Protective ways are coming again, and I regret too my tough talking.
I Do Believe it's Possible to Balance All things Living Alive.
Brooke, one more confession. affraid
So many times I've been thinking of having here some extramarital affaire (payed or not), and had chances for did not catch. I Do Admit the fact that if I was not feeling watched it would have been more difficult to me to stay away from that.
It's Loyalty Winning. Honestly, I Do Think it's Important.
I Do Know I'll NEVER Find what I was searching for Living this LIFE, as Touched One, but I Do Feel a Duty. Maybe many may think it's not right, that I Do Deserve to Think about me, but the Truth is I Have No Motivation for going Further by any other relationship, because I do Feel I could no the same way I can't now.
Sexuality is Still Pushing but well, I do Balance Mixing Ways.
This too much loud sincerity is because I Felt so Much Discrimination Brooke.
Not from You or Your Family. But I was coming from it, and Dealing so Well (HAPPY!) and had to watch more things or songs as messages. It's too much for anybody for not answering tough, after so long handling.
I DO THINK IT'S BLESSING TO SEE YOU THOSE WAYS, SMILING, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Truth: I Do Feel less Responsability.
Yes, it's Stupid and Crazy, but Helps.
And in the Deepest of my Heart Means so Much about Your Peace, Lady.
I Also Do Admit it's HARD to me, for the way I can not help being, to BALANCE differents levels, from my Living and for Yours.
It's Difficult, for lack of sincerity I Do Miss as Life.
Yes, I Do Know about Magic and Deserving some kind of Fairytale, after lifetime as it has been.
For that I am Here.
When I tallk too loud I always regret, for this this talking.
Ah, one more thing. If there's one single woman in this world who did not feel satisfied with me in bed who talks right now or shut up forever.
Smile Laughing Smile

Brooke, I am not worrying for these things.
But it's True, that I Do Feel from All Context, DISCRIMINATION.
I do not want to drink from this "cáliz" anymore.
But I'm not going away, because I Love You.
It's just that I am Setting me Free from any chains.
I Do Understand All.
I Do Honestly Feel so Happy for Have Come on 2006.
And Much More for Seeing You so Well.
It makes me feel guilty for coming.
Well, it's All CONNECTED, it's True.
I am going to Dedicate Better Time to People here at Touch of my Hands around.
And I'm still coming Here.
I do not feel vertigen from talking like this. I do not even feel that from those things I am thinking as saying in my mind and my heart.
I Want to Dedicate Nice Poems to You.
I am Starting One More Different Level.
We All Have to Admit Positive Evolution in me is been SO REAL. But I want to be better.
I will Focuse on writing Poems.
Maybe somedays I will not come. Don't feel bad or worried about.
As this is not as Real Life, I Want it to be The Truly Best I can Make Up.
I am going beyond DEPENDENCES.
And Responsabilities too.
cheers We Have Grown!! cheers
Progress in my Shared Thoughts has Stopped its ways to be showed as Evident Public Place because of Talking to You.
Poems, Poems, Poems.
When I can.
I'll try One right now.
Going to be More Restrictive (not as much as I could, I Do Know) about my Privacy.
At the very least, I Do own my silences.
My Love is All Yours!!
If You could See my Heart Brooke, You'll See it More Honest and Proud than ever.
It Shines for Truth and Confidence and Selfsatisfaction about myself.
Your Good Staying is my Force! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next