Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice diary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice diary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

some trying for Good Sharing.
I think to stay in this place for quite long time "alone" and under the view has made me come back to my childhood so much intensely. And to the younger years too, of course. That's something I Do Truly Know.
Now, when coming back to adult world, I'm finding out things I already had before coming, but in different ways.
Maybe some things may be a little bitter, but many others just the opposite, for much better.
It's coming back to some way of thinking, also, quite longer before coming too. That's the Best thing of All. I mean, BEYOND INNER FRUSTRATION and thoughts of Loneliness and of lack of understanding from all ("because that was impossible") that came to me at some age. Because of Feeing Prisoner of Life and Circumstances. High Expectations I had came down, so low. And I did not want to accept the pain and reacted by the easy way: angryness with the world and myself.
It's bittersweet to share all these things, but will Feel Good.
It's surrealistic too, because now I'm coming back to Work on law sentences and those things.
"Soy un hombre de contrastes" I said to somebody today. And it's True. All we do have, but maybe some others, for different reasons, are more exagerated about.
To say these things is therapy for me, and I honestly think can help someway.
Prove about all: things that before made me feel some unexplainable Mad now I do see the same way I used to do before: normal, simple things from everyday.
Not trying to be king Arthur 24 h a day, you know what I mean: my obsessive perfection about me reacting and staying at all the things coming and around.
That's not the way. And from practical point of view, results, negative, are obvious. And talking now only about success, personal. I can make much better. And I'll Do.
God Bless!
love smiley I Love You, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP, FOR LISTENING, FOR STAYING!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

PS: then, there was a tiem when I let myself to be normal an easy, I do remember now? Yes, yes, threre was, and it's coming again.
DO FEEL MOTIVATED AND INSPIRED, ENERGY FOCUSED NORMAL WAYS ON WHAT MUST BE ITS GOAL, HEALTHY!
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

It was difficult to make the choice about place to make my post, because All numbers looked Meaningful for Beauty to me. Yes, I've got achieved a lot of practice about relations and numbers at university Laughing Smile
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley

Thank You for All Videos, I Enjoyed so Much. So Beautiful and Funny! Thank You!
party smiley love smiley party smiley

I'm going to Study. I Like the Reading I'm doing. It's coincidence, but book on advice from professor is from 1968.
Good year for wine!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile

Well, God Bless, I Love You!
I Love You Very Much, Brooke!! Each Day You Inspire me More, it's True, Getting Better on Time!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: going to have calm rest of the day. Will only come Here later, just Good Night's Embrace for Brooke!! action smiley
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Yes, Love You Very Much!!
God Bless!!!
We Go, We Keep on Going on!
It's Great Time of my Life. Maybe not for poems (tiredly hungry! Smile Laughing Smile ) but of course for Love!!
I Love You, Brooke!! You Make Better One, You Make me Happy, You Make me Good and You Make me Realize How Beautiful is Future in this Life!
flower love smiley flower
action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Smile action smiley
this is for Fun!!

Oh, one moment, first one thing. Brooke, in this diary that's also become this Family Fan Forum, I don't know how to call You. At first, all names and adjectives sound too empty and short about Emotion to be Expressed, to me (no, no, Emotion Expressed not to me; it's for You - Very Happy geek Smile me), and when I try harder, it sounds like not Natural at all.
So I don't know how to Call You, Brooke, Here!!
Well, one more thing.
Smile Smile

The fun, to me and hoping for You, is thinking about me the other day walking with Trufa. I Honestly think we were going at her fastest on "trote" mode, and I was looking like taken from a "cine còmic" movie, my legs and my walk (policemen and leading comediant walking at that speed of the camera, and the consequent visual effect). I could not make "marcha atlética" movements, among other things, because was "walking" with sister's dog.
I could see people from cars looking ( geek Laughing ) at us. Fun.
More stupidities to Express Energy Kind ways.
Hmm, OK, some more.
This morning some workmate ladies were trying to put on its place recipent of water for the drink-Office ( Wink Laughing ), and did OK, but some difficult. I said, because it's beside my room, why not asked me? The agreed, the most of them, and even one told me "els homes forts s'han d'emprar per alguna cosa".
Oops.
Would I like to feel being used, asked immediately myself?
Oh yes I would, was the answer.
This "joke", for complete sense, must be connected to Bright and LIKED Interview of You about "Lipstick Jungle" when You're told by Bright Interviewer about daughter from the screen "... and you think you're using her".
geek tongue smiley Laughing
Smile Smile Smile

More geek for Good Shared as Emotion's Today (to Stay! Very Happy ) about All.
Yesterday's night Watched Very Nice Movie. For All, but over any other thing for Attitude from Actors and All I could See. Spirit that was Wanted to Bring to Story and Characters. HEARTFELT AND TOUCHING (does not mean others aren't! flower Smile ) for that, so Much.
But there came a moment when I became Embarassed , and it was not for the "shy person who is being flattered and reacts that natural way to him/her". The Solomon's moment. "handsome/beautiful - only knowing spanish translation-, who is the most handsome/beautiful?". It was for capting the attention of the lion.
Oh my! Embarassed Suppose now All Understand my red face!

flower Truly, All things Very FRIENDLY and even FAMILIAR, NICE! flower
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

flower Brooke I ADORE SO MUCH!! flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:40 am

Smile Hi, Brooke, I Love You!! Smile
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Those things about terror movies, it's just I haven't mental tactics or strategies to fight that perceived danger from the screen. That's the reason.
Smile Smile

Yesterday went to Conference. Wow. About Science. Very Wise Professor. Lives between Barcelona and Paris.
Talked about fact how actual physcians are coming back to metaphysical thinking to explain things necessary to complete their theories about complete reality from the point of view they have been taking by their scientific discoveries. Explanation to close the cercle needs to go beyond known physical world (they, who supposedly know better than anyone some of most intimistic structures supporting our world), and reach metaphysics, the same greeks did more than 26 centuries ago.
AMAZING!
I've got a very clear Idea about this, that I think I've already explained, but want to make better and more complete. Not too large, but I'll do. A studentmate asked me for it too, and I'll do and Post Here.
flower INSPIRED, FOCUSED, TOGETHER, BROOKE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: HAVING GREAT DAY FOR NEWS. After I'll come back to Post the Video, so AMAZED, SO AMAZED for it yesterday's night. THANK YOU FROM THE HEART FOR IT!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Smile Hi again!! Smile
Smile Smile

You've Made so Happy. I can not stop repeating, because I am Feeling more childish than ever in my life. True!!
I'm HAPPY!! Very Happy cheers action smiley

Going to Study so Much Focused tonight, and the Vision of You, the Deep Intimacy from Love's Soul, will Shine so High in my mind.
It's like MOST BEAUTIFUL DREAM HAD COME TRUE.
And this is Nothing Compared to Times of Joy Waiting, I Know.
We're going to Make things so Fine and Cute, and Sexy sometimes too, why not!!
I honestly think I don't deserve, but it's Happening to me, and I Love You so Much!!
Second chance, First Love to me!!
Whatever, You can Drive!!

ps: Thank You Everybody for so Nice and Beautiful Pictures that are being Made too. So Heartfelt, THANKS!
I am going to change computer tomorrow, and will can Watch some from here. I'm sorry DEAR FRIENDS, but in the night I Have to Work, Hard, Focused and (have to add!!), in LOVE!!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower

PSII: Brooke Shields I Adore and Love More than words can say!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am

flower Hi, Hi!! flower
flower flower

I suppose Everybody could see 4 flowers around "Hi" almost everytime I do make posts! Smile action smiley
Me conscious about All.
If I had a list made of all married couples actually in the world, actualized of course tongue smiley , I would not have more fundamental information than the one I have at this moment, and that, in fact, I always had.
Breaking from anybody was not in the "agenda" at any time from my very first incoming.
Another thing different is the fact I was given some kind of wave "wings" from almost all, but that's, as I said, another story, running between Human and me that I can say I've finally solved, for Good.
This is All!
party smiley party smiley party smiley party smiley

But Love is Real, as something deeper than words or daily living. It's difficult to explain. But Purity of Love Alive is what Moves me the Most for Good. Moses did never see promised land, but he was the one who worked the most for this.
I am working.
Truly, so Happy about People physically around (Truly sorry I admit for ages difference, my couple, but I Love the Heart of the person, and I can't help being like this, after a lifetime of living and knowing and going through all, and that includes myself) and about Plans around. So Much!
And Truly Excited for the Chance I have for being Listened and Help.
It's nothing traumatic to me to stay here, like visits to Vision of promised land from Real Life that I Love and Enjoy so Much. This weekend we made the excursionists role, and I had so much fun. Love my Island so Much. Went to Sineu, so Nice Village. As Always I do find an opened church, I entered the Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de María (I think, María for sure), alone (wow, how quiet, impressing, even little building)... Well had fun, and I am so Well Decided about Keeping on like that.
It's just this Feeling.
I Start to Beings Conscious about the Fact is Only owned by me, and it can only be owned by me, this Feeling when I Come. And it's Natural and OBVIOUS why can not be any other way: since 17 around with it (more or less conscious) at deep levels of my soul. Nobody can reach. Not because of values, even only time is enough barrier.
But I Like to Share and to take this Bath, like Purity's One.
It's Beautiful.
And it Helps for what I Want to Do, and I Know I Help.
From now on, and since pretty long time to my conscious for what I see from what I've done for this time, I am only Helping.
Yesterday's morning, yes sincerity about "arranque de ternura ante Brooke cuando era una chiquilla".
Poems will Always come, but I'll Keep More and More Focused on my Philosophy.
There's an ENORMOUS Amount of Work to be Don by me! And I Know I CAN Do it! cheers party smiley
As I'm going through Empathy, I am able to Catch what Messages may Want to Mean to me, and this way I will can React Much More Conscious and Calm.
FAMILIAR, FAMILIAR, Here. And this does not mean any other thing out of here.
And it's Good, it's Good.
Because, oh my, HOW COMPLICATED IS THE LIVING!
Well, Here We are for SOLVING EVERYTHING from it!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Came for a moment for the One!
Have read men suffering from disfunction in erection have much more probabilites about illness, Serious.
I do not suffer, and in fact never in life (admiting for last times somore more difficulties for two times, because my head was in other places, no more), and Always Worked, and lately it's Working Very Well, maybe too Much Shocked , but it's VERY IMPORTANT ALL MEN KNOW THESE NEWS. No silence, no stupid tabus. Go to Doctor!
Also I've read about how Good Feels to themselves People who Open Say are Homosexual. Stress, or all bad hormonal levels get regulated. To take note about too.
Well, Sharing things that are in the media, but I Think to Say it, from one to another and like chain, can Help People.
I'd Do! I'd go, I Swear! Admiting Fear about, Much More Specially about the first one, but it admits Cure! And it's IMPORTANT!
In fact I'm being some excited for last days, but I HONETLY think is the moon. Not honey's ( Smile Laughing Smile ), but quite fulfilled silver.
"Licantropía" does not scare at all (metaphorical about control of pulsions) to my brains (silvered metaphore about Universal travelling through "the Sense").
Some Serious, Responsible, and some Fun.
flower Shared for Love! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley

flower Brooke, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: your hand making pressure on mine... Remember? Sensitivity was never so HIGH in nerved skind of my hands. Felt like prolongation of another part of my anatomy, when you pushed. It's True. I thought I'd better be going ( geek )
Smile Laughing Smile

psII: Fun through the Truth for Good! NOW I'M MUCH MORE CALM AND NORMALIZED ABOUT. WELL, SINCERE NOW: I DON'T KNOW. I Know How to Erase these "pervert" Feelings from me: NORMAL TALK, FRIENDLY EMBRACE!
I'm Sure about it, I'M SURE!! action smiley
And it Makes me so Happy, Makes me Feel (maybe SILLY as I can only be, I know) like More "Honest"!!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Travels on time are Possible, I've just did it, as Experienced Emotions, for a Picture!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things of Goodness!!
I've gone for some walk, for reset of brain for efficienty. Feels Good! tongue smiley Necessary.
With these Pictures, for the last times, it's Impossible not Feeling HAPPY and Full of Sense for Future to be Worked, and this is for All!
How Beautiful and Sweet and Elegant, Brooke! cheekey smiley action smiley

party smiley Adoring very Well, Loving so Fine!! party smiley
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi!! action smiley

ready to go to meal.
If not too wave my head for all, will try some funny videowatching. Obviously, quite candid.
Saying, and Having some Fun too about it. Playing with the words. It's funny and exercises mind.
It's good not have stayed in bed, and not only for work, for All Seen and Feeling so Good about it.
Very Relaxed, I am.
I Do Feel like "hot" points from structure of my brain have been so delicately touched, it's Nice Sensation.
flower See You later, Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Brooke,

You're Adored and I Love You, so Much!! action smiley
cheekey smiley To Say it Up, to Tell You, is just like Breathing to me!! cheekey smiley

ps: All I Think and Do Good, is done while Kissing YOU!!
party smiley hasi tongue smiley hasi party smiley

psII: no matter if conscious or not, it just Happens!!
cheers Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Smile and remember Smile

cheekey smiley at Night, Kiss&Hug!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

Good Morning How are things!
Thank You Everybody so Much for Pictures and Videos, Good Friendship Now I See Everywhere. Everywhere, oh my! How Good and Nice, Touching and Inspiring, True!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Yesterday took a rest for another Great Football Match, Wow!
It's Great, 3 Spanish Teams between 8 Best in Europe!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Now some fun, like Wink Smile
For People around commenting before and after the match: RCD Mallorca has won a "Copa de S.M. el Rey". Just to remember.
Smile Smile Smile

Just Seen Very Beautiful Pictures, oh my, from Brooke. Thank You Very Much!!
Inspirational, and Beautiful.
Liked the both new, Dressed in Red and Rehearsing for Scene around Airplane. For the name of the machine, its Natural Function, to Fly, it does not just trot but quite more does "trotte".
Smile Wink Smile

flower party smiley Some Fun, Thank You for Playing with me!! party smiley flower
flower I Love You so, I Love You Very Much!! flower
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Smile flower Hi again!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

It's just that at this Emotion, about Brooke, You, Lady, I can not evitate the Happy Embarassed , like a kid, Please, I Want to mean.
Well, it's just that someway I become shy. But it's Natural and I can develope myself so Happy through it. Maybe more than shy is just FULFILLED, PLENITUDE.
Smile I'm not so used, Admit, but it's so easy to get used to Good things!! Smile
I will not Watch any other Video today. It's my modest way for Tribute and Respect to Memory, I CAN'T do any other thing Well Now but this about Watching! I Know You Understand me!!
flower flower flower

love smiley I Love You so Much, You're MAGICAL!! love smiley
flower flower

cheekey smiley Will come later for good-night and for Endless Soul Staying of the Heart!! cheekey smiley
I LOVE YOU SO, YOU'RE PERFECT TO ME!!
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 pm

how are things!!
I've been Watching Video. Thank You!
HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE, Brooke, oh my.
Brooke, I Know Will Talk, and it will be AMAZING. Don't know when, but it will be HEAVEN.
Only couple of minutes for presentation, one minute for excusing one each other, and All the Rest of Time, Sharing Nice Emotions.
I am so Happy about Knowing I'll can be POLITE and GENTLE like NORMAL.
I Know One Day it will Happen!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Truth Need to Share.
From Feinstein's. I was supposedly deceived about myself for, though all things happened that were just virtual kid fights, have not sayed anything.
But that was untrue. Now I am SURE about it.
I am Feeling Good about myself for haven't talked, True.
What Truly DECEIVED me about myself was the ways I Was Wanting to Look and How Was Feeling. All TOO ANIMAL.
I Mean, Nature and Sensuality and Sex are GOOD. You can Believe I Know geek , but You had Meant so Much to me, like SINCE ALWAYS, and there was me Wanted to Look (and doing between seconds) at Your Anathomy so FOCUSED AND for ANIMAL INSTINCT PULSIONED.
It Hurt me.
Yes, yes! wave action smiley
It's True!!
Had to Share.
I Thought "what the... and where were all those Feelings of Love, Eternal, Pure, Unconditional, from the SOUL and as COMPLETE EXISTENCE...!"
It was hard to me.
The bad tasted comments from me about "thirsty" staying far away, about physical pulsions, were TRUE.
But these did not hurt me so much, because I was Feeling the Complete Essence.
It was Different from the Meeting.
I DID NOT LIKE MYSELF AT ALL, NOT AT ALL.
Fortunetely, I've TRULY EVOLUTIONED, and Feel so Selfconfident about my Human Normal Goodness and Gentle People Touch (Women included of course geek Smile .
Embarassed action smiley

Quite cheers and Free for Sharing.
Brooke, when Meet again will Talk about Philosophy too. You're so Smart, and I Know Curious and Culture Fan. I have been starting some structure lines about Philosophical Task for Life ("exotérico", in spanish, knowledge=public philosophy). It would be Philosophical, Symbolical, Practical and Poetical Tried.
More Shared!!
flower I Love You so Much!! So Much, from the Essence of me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: It was a pulsion of my Mind, to Improve this Studying and Expressing this kind of Knowledge (even much more for myself, Developing in my mind).
The Going on through this Developing and Improving Knowing have also Helped me so Much for Evolution and Maturity. I Feel in the inside of my Mind, the change. Quite Good.
I could talk right now in person so Calm. RESPECT because of CONTEXT, KNOWN TOO!!
cheers tongue smiley cheers

PS: Through Patience, Goodness and Work, All Good things can Happen!!
party smiley Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 am

Hi!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Two phone calls just after entering the forum, True! wave
Had Good Night, and Having Good Day. Wish You All the Same, Please!
Smile Smile Smile

Not many comments to say today. Well, very Interesting some words from scientist Brian Schmidt about universe expanding and dark energy role, and the science working process words too. How Good!
Well, not the fact one day the Earth is going to be left without the sun light, but this future no one of us will see! Laughing Laughing Laughing Fortunetely!
More Good Movies Coming out, Wow!
Yesterday was watching a documentary by Jean Michel Costeau Team, about Amazonas and its Trascendental Role for Earth Functioning, and about Global Warming.
For news and data bringed, very Objectively Expressive of Situation, I Had to Admit I Listened to the siren in my head, and it was quite noisy about All that stuff affraid
Well, it Seems More and More People is Getting Moved about that.
And talking about noisy things, today I've listened is the "Día Internacional del Ruido".
Explanation ( geek - not Very Happy ): this does not mean we all have to start shouting out loud ( Rolling Eyes well, more than the usual at the very least Laughing ), just about Importance of Healthy Levels of decibels for Good Living, and that includes not only the night but also the day.
I Know There's Social Awaraness about it too cheers
Ufff! What a tough stuff!
Truly Hope Jaume grandsons could really have the chance to read my books, or anybody's else. Author's name is not Important as their GLOBAL Safety!
flower flower flower

flower Good Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 am

my Beautiful Loveliness Adored of Mine,
Smile cheers Smile
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

today going to comference "Pitàgoras i la noció de transmigració de l'ànima".
It's big antecedent for Occident Believing in that Fundamental Subject of Human Soul.
The "metempsicosis" ( Smile Laughing Smile ) was Important for Pitàgoras, but also not killing, including animals, not bad treatment for any one, respect for all Beings...
How Actual Ideas coming from then, so long time ago.
cheekey smiley Sharing!! cheekey smiley

cheekey smiley flower Love, Love of Mine!! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:48 am

How are things!!
Yesterday's night was some difficult for initial sleeping, oh mine. Too Many Beautiful Visions, enduring for a Lifetime.
Slept Well, in any case.
Could not write any poem because All was about "bedding" (well, at this point, it does not already matter that much to me the possible place, even right center of Times Square at 12 h would be fine to me - cheekey smiley Smile Wink Smile cheekey smiley ).
My abilities for jumping in behind direction have gone so low, as You See tongue smiley
Smile Wet, wet; wettest, WHAT A HAPPINESS WOULD ME !! Smile
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

Nothing of this can Happen, because of Situation that I Truly Respect so Much, I Swear, but I Tell You Free, as I am Loving You for Life, not as a fantasy, but as Desire for the Living!!
It's Good to Share.
Now, it Helps me to come back to Daily Living More Easily.
I Know You'll Like I'm Responsible Person again action smiley
Prize of Touching Your Hand again, and Embrace Next, is PURE INSPIRATION TO ME.
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And Now going to take it as Joy of World of Love Shared in the Soul, and I'll Go on Well for All Day, True, and Happy!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

only one moment for saying that I'll See You Tonight!!
flower party smiley Love party smiley flower

ps: It's like being born again, every time when Touch!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:35 am

Smile Higoodmorning!! Smile
party smiley love smiley hasi love smiley party smiley

I'm really cheers in this springtime, and almost every night have to do "those things" before being able to fall asleep.
Truly, this is abnormal.
As long as after can sleep so Well (have to admit some things are Much More Heartfelt at this Moment that's like Much More Tender Smile Wink Smile ), it's OK!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

Today comferences. Had one in the morning because they passed it from yesterday to this day, but I can not go, because of Work (Responsability), and will can only go in the night. Love it!
Today, at the very least by now, not having many things to say: so it will be a calm day Here.
Love You!
cheers I Love You, Brooke Shields, my One Heart, Inspiration and Love!! cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi!! Smile action smiley

Only one moment, not taking too much because what a day party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Smile Smile

Feeling, Admit it, Exhausted.
Emotions... Oh my!
And now coming from University, 1/2 hour, dinner time... Running.
Everything rolled so Good. Very Useful and Helping. Wow!
And now, confessing I am losing a Video of Brooke Shields while writing/speaking Here wave
Smile Laughing Smile

flower Happier than I can't remember in life, just Need to say You're Everything to me and that We'll Always, Always and for All Years the Way You may Want, be Together!! flower
flower I Love You! flower

pd ( Smile cheekey smiley PERFECT DAY!! cheekey smiley Smile ): flower for You!!
cheers flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:59 pm

It may seem silly the reason I'm coming now. Suposedly last one what the day's last, but had to say, and this is True Pure! (Swear!), the other day I made a mistake about name of my Professor. Francesc Riutort is the right name, at it was not a typing mistake, it was a real mistake, Professor of Moral Philosophy in UIB.
Well, it's True I am Feeling Good and Natural about Sharing Good Normal Feelings of Living.
Smile Smile Smile

flower I Love You, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:29 am

Hi!! love smiley Smile action smiley

How are things! Here Much More Relaxed. There're Pictures which ones is better a man never see ( Wink wave tongue smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation ).
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley

Can not focuse vision on papers so well (just so well, because I've been doing everything for years, specially last one; this is for my Work, but it's True!) in that state of sensual/sexual excitacion, but today and from now on, feeling much better for Start the Study. Just Flowing Naturally, just flawing naturally.
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

I am not going to the cinema, as main reason, for the money, but as I said, will go to wath "The Shield" and new I've seen "Las Vegas". Good combination, aventures/laughs.
This I promise will go.
This summer, Have to Be Tremendous as Efforts for Work. I'll Do. I'll Do.
Still, sometimes I feel hunger as I could catch All the things Possible, but in that case I'd spend my life with doing nothing. Must Select Works to Study for after make mine.
Oh, what a good thinking of mine!
Smile Smile Smile

cheers flower I Love You Very Much, Brooke, I Know We'll Touch again, Happy!! flower cheers
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:07 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower flower flower

Admit, from All Visions I've got in mind for last days, and because of number of views in two last subjects of PICTURES Here, Felt, INSTANTANEOUS, TRUE, something like and emerging thunder under stomach. Wow!
Think about the fact (more tries for NICE Fun by Friendly respect!) I had been also thinking about exchanching "Hands", Mine is Yours and Yours is Mine... So... Oh My!!
Smile Who said Physics are not Good!! Smile
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

This is the Way, Canalizing this Passion for Touch, Making it Works for Good!! action smiley
party smiley No secrets about it, only Work and Work for Years!! party smiley
What a Great Host Today, Michael Caine! I Admire!
I know He practised boxing before Acting, was not rich. One of Greats!
Brooke, I LOVE to See You Interacting There! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

Truly, I DO FEEL how I've become a much easier person. For All, but for me even much more. It's so Good!!
God Bless The Love!
cheekey smiley I Love You, Brooke, VERY MUCH!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice diary   Nice diary - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice diary
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next