Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poem Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 am

Hi,

came quite in a hurry, because computer did not get engaged at first.
Some connection Mad Smile 
Today is Very Beautiful Day. Baby Coming, Chicago too...
Good Day, Easy.
I've got a party today, but I'm sure you will be directing the show when I'm sleeping. For this, taking the chance for wishing the Biggest Leg Breaking in history (geek Smile ) but NOBODY hurt for it. You know, in these times, it's better let things remain quite clear... Smile Smile 
Your advices, I can only speak from theorical point of view (as already all about you Smile Laughing Smile ), look so good for people there. Amazing.
I'm sure the show will be so fine and funny and people will like a lot.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

When I was shaking hands, I was in fear, but it was not only because of possibility for talking to you.
I was totally untrusting about all context, feeling I was some rejected thing, or at the very least a game for everybody there, to have fun (let you prove to go near Brooke, first day, with not very bright consequences: was directly going to say hi, even after the lonely tear I commented; I was going directly, if I had found a simple glance that obviously was not very intentionedly: "do not come"); and I was VERY AFRAID from my reactions about all these things. I was coming from some embarrasing moment in my trousers (or whaterver I was wearing)...
Very ANTINATURAL Everything and out of any normal context.
Felt some not imaginary danger was there.
Now I don't think the same about this place.
I mean, don't think everybody here is ready to "save" my life even when it could cost theirs (Laughing Laughing Laughing ), but I do feel some better atmosphere.
The Brooke's game is sometimes a little cruel, but I've got used to it.
It has never been as cruel as the absence. Long one!
Now everything it's OK.
When I come, I'll do, I'll get sure I am the only one directing the situation, no one else, Brooke neither. From this, anything would be normally accepted, even the "not wanted talking". I'd Understand it and why.
Have to say all these things, because, for yesterday's night videos, could see the indirect references, All Made Through Goodness, have to add.
This way I've been expressing myself it's not very nice, but feels so good.
Those ghosts do not torture my soul anymore.
True, I Swear!! action smiley 
I am in one of Best Periods in my Life. True. Personal and Social and Professional (very important: studies).
That exceeding energy in my brain, I'm taking good use for studying and creating. It feels so good, it brings Sense to me, whatever else may happen.
It's very important to me, and much more when Do Honestly Think can Be for Something Really Helping, for Sense and for Hope.
I'll Try!
Smile Smile Smile 

flower Brooke, in my Heart You're like Family to me; in my Soul... flower 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

how Good the Sweet is. Joyful Place. Nice Staying.
How are things!!
Here running quite well. Now Here Much More!
Sending Big Hug for Lovely!!
Thank You for Videos, Pictures and All.
Have to Post like review on "Chicago". Good! cheers 
Now I am quite low profile, for the temperatures, but air conditioned is privilege to Truly appreciate, so Working Good.
I'll have the same conditions for the month taken for writing academic task.
It's Important, Comfortability, oh yes.
Here I Do Feel so Much. Easy. God Bless, and Love!

By the Studying and Thinking, frontal cortex Working so TREMENDOUSLY GOOD, the longing is Much Easier to Handle Well. True!!
cheekey smiley Tons of Kisses for Brooke!! cheekey smiley 
And Coming Here is Sublimating, through the talking and comunicating, also, the Cute Passion for her.
Smile See later for Hug, I Love You so and I Love You More!! Smile 
action smiley 

ps: structure and arguments are in progress in brain and in paper schemes. I want to make it the best I can. Feels Good!
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

now came for only couple of minutes, "last" post Today (Soul is "Posting" 24hs a day Smile action smiley ), for Expressing the unbreakable Bond of Two!!
Brooke, Loving You is the Easiest and the Brightest thing that has ever Happened to me in Life.
God Bless You All, have to say too!
Brooke, We're Making, We're going to Make it!
cheekey smiley From the bottom of my Heart, I Kiss You cheekey smiley 

ps: Smile Mad see later at night, for All of Time Wink Smile 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi action smiley 
Smile love smiley  Smile 

How are things!
Those Beautiful Videos and Pictures, Good Hearted Messages non-stop, on these days!
flower cheers cheers cheers flower 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 

tongue smiley Brooke, from the swimming-pool, our 13 Waterpolo Ladies Won the Gold Medal! tongue smiley 
How Good! cheers 
And How Nice Coincidence, yesterday's football match resuts, Barça.
Funny!
Sports Heart is so Nice! And Very Good Helping Driver for Human Nature, in the Fair Arena and in the Fair places around it! God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile 

From here to Cineam. Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg in Action/Fun Movie. I should go too!
Again, bounce about all Movies to Watch.
Very Limited human, as I am as All, will go to All I may be able to go!
cheers cheers cheers 

And admiting yesterday and today I am a little tired from studying. Needed a break, and I am taking it, quite free. Not physically tired, but psicologically.
Felt Very Good, this Coming and Watching All!
cheekey smiley love smiley Brooke, I Love You Very Much, I Truly Love You!! God Bless! love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: on Monday, All Tasks by Mass Energy! This weekend's going to be Fine. See later soon for Big Hug!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Came for a moment for One and for Endless Loving Time.
Wanted to say something, before ending this last post of the day (more will come during vacations -blessing vacations Wink Laughing Smile Smile Smile ).
All I've said that may be Good, and All that I may Do in the Future, I'm Dedicating, Always, to You action smiley 
More than results, it's about what You Mean to me, and about Express How Your simple Existing Motivates me each day for Trying to be a better Person.
cheers For this, All, I'm Dedicating cheers 

See later, Loving for All of the Time.
Today going to a Friend's birthday, so I'll come a little later for Kiss Good Night!!
party smiley Passion in Peace!! party smiley 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Many things to say, I Truly think they're Nice.
First, Thank You for Pictures, Videos and All! God Bless!
About things that happened, as "Endless Love" Say, " but it happened"; but I could not recognize myself if I kept the same tone and the same talks.
At the very least, from me, it's All Forgotten. It's OK. These are just things that happen, and as long as we're All Human, will never totally stop happening. But there's a Hope Horizon Still Alive in the Heart of many of US, us All, which Light, sent from Human Spirit, God for many ("a su imagen y semejanza" I think should be taken for more than just superfficial, Some Structure of Goodness, much better, even More Realistic, metaphisical terms if you want); that Shows something different to the daily days for the ordinary, and meant to be, survival, Something Transcending the whole of All of days till Making them All so Simple. The only Word that can Sublimate and Contain Every mistake and uncertainty: The Love!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Beyond poetical terms, limited by the still poor knowledge of Idiome, Everything's OK! Come On!
Smile Smile Smile 

"Cambiando de tercio" Smile Smile , many Nice Movies, Premiere in Spain.
What Minds to me, OVER ANY OTHER THINGK, are PEOPLE, Persons behind the Face.
I'm limited, as All, for the catching of Beauty and Empathical Expressivity of the Face, but as All, I Do Know How the Soul is There Alive, Breathing, Able, so Much, for Doing it for Good!
So, God Bless You All!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

And talking about Stars, the other day was MAGNIFICIENT, Enjoyed as a Kid the Honoring to Raul.
Role Model, such an ADMIRABLE ONE!
cheers cheers cheers 

If there's Batman and Superman with Ben Affleck as the first One, You can be Sure I'll go to Watch it!
Ah, and I do remember the Pacific Rim!
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Talking about Having Time.
Yesterday had such a GREAT Day at the beach. Spent so Much time in the Sea.
It was cathartic, Very, the letting go of body and mind in the Sea, after some crazy/wild efforts for exercise.
The Baby Came! Very Good Day. Next week, again!
Have also to Say, about Working, I'm Very Happy for last conclusions of mine.
I've Progressively Intensified the Focusing on the Key Points.
The result of this is the More Time for Thinking and Doing Original, for anything helping and for fulfilling myself too, and also for Making Much Better.
Shared!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 

Brooke, Please, I Love You. Expressed through All Watching of Videos. Please be OK.
Peaceful about All, I Know Will Happy Meet again!!
Until that day, When We Can, Making it Be Something Fair for All, will Be OK Here!!
Those Pictures are EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING, I LIKED SO MUCH, YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!
Now going for some meal, and Having some Good Time. Will come later for a Heart's Embrace.
Sorry for the sometimes cold heart, I was Focusing on my Task.
Nothing about Loving or not, or doing less than before.
God Bless!
I Love You, how wide Ocean in the Heart!!

ps: Broadway's Producer! That sounds Good!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

First of All, saying Thank You for text added to Picture, and other Pictures, -last I found-, because HELP, to my own Deep Control, to stay Better.
If I should make Poem at Level, I think I should Call for making a "conciliábulo" (like this word just for geek ) Shakespeare, Bécquer, Miguel Hernández, Pedro Salinas, Goethe, Miguel Delibes... And Ask for GLOBAL Help!
Smile Smile Smile 

Oh, my, Tremendous.
Come Einstein with his "recently" discovered Much Higher than Normal Level of Connecting Neurones between two hemispheres of Brain, and Explain it to me.
Smile Smile Smile 

Only way for getting near, was this very candid wave action smiley 
flower Love You Very Much! flower 
Smile love smiley Smile 

ps: It's just that it's Tremendous. I had some other tongue smiley prepared, from when I went for a walk, but I totally forget All, True.
I Truly Walked fast, and stretched so well. Energy Flowing Great, in the inside for the outside.
This of You is SUPERNATURAL, Lady action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation 
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Waited a moment before posting, right before coming, because as I entered the Forum, my workmate Marc entered for sharing some information for work. Good guys!
What a sunny time, for last weeks. It's good, but weather needs cronological process of year seasons. Well, we'll enjoy for some more.
Sharing not very transcending thinking because I'm taking quite Easy time. High Stuff, for All of the time, in this New Fixed Balance of Mind and heart, is impossible.
Had I said You're so Lovely?
I think so.
But Feels Good to say, like Kiss&Hug, Done!! action smiley 
tongue smiley See later, Loving!! tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!
Now Going on Good March, by Music. Maybe You Like. Remember "What makes a family", your character was dancing something salsa. This one I'm Listening, it's nearer to rumba, fussion with different styles. Percusionism is Wow!
And Funny too, Kind!!
Today my Grandma is (or would have been) on her Birthday. Impossible to get completely used to any Beloved absence, physical terms I mean.
In the middle of this world, there's nothing like Family.
Catholic are right about evil side of Human, and Protestants are Trying for a way out.
The only way out is Goodness and Solidarity, not becoming machines of money.
There're things really Beautiful. I had been Watching a TV Docummentary, the last part, about Tobruk battle, from II WW. There was a veteran survivor, talking about experience.
He said that, in those months the siege from Rommel troops, for months (total 242 days, but they were substituted before thans to pressure from prime minister from Australia), they were so Terrified from getting dead, mutilated or blind, and also so Hurt because of Friends dying.
The only way away madness and losing mind, He said, was to close brain to those feelings. And Laugh, Tons of crazy and funny and candid Laughs!
There was a moment. TOUCHING HEART.
For playing, in the front of battle, behind barricades, they started throwing balloons to the air. Enemies started to shoot them, and they did the same. For 15 minutes, he said. Playing.
At last, they threw a bengal to the air, and enemies did the same.
Heroic, Beautiful, Touching, Epic, GOODNESS HUMAN!

About the closing to reality, from my experience, have to say this does not blind, in fact, conscience to reality. Maybe it's a little more difficult to remember after, if not physical-neuronal damages in brain, but memories are there.
Talking about some "evil" messages from possible movies, have to say, only and Peacefully, that whatever they try to suggest, in my Mind and my Heart there's VERY CLEAR what Happened.
Before coming Here, in my past, and after Coming!
My Moral Conscience is Calm!
God Bless, whatever, I'm with Human!

And, to Brooke. Just to Say I Love You so, and You're so Bright and Beautifully Hearted Person -beside being the Most Beautiful to me!!
I Always LOVE You!! See later soon; and while I'm waiting for the moment, I Do Live with You, Heart to Heart, so Tightly Embraced!! All my Love!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi!

Last post of the day. I can't help changing my ways, from all from the outside. Sense and Health Involved.
About what I said before. I know that though I could live 100 years, I'd never be able to properly answer to all those questions.
What I'm Trying, for rest of my life, is to Find out some of the Possible Conceptual and Emotional Tools for Facing those Monstruous Challenges for the Future of our Societies.
Everybody Tolerant and Good Hearted Should Participate!
And, for Brooke.
Brooke Shields, You're the Most Wonderful and Beautiful Person I'll Know in Life. You Deserve the Very Best, Always. God Bless You, Your Family and Your Friends!
Smile action smiley 

ps: tomorrow more, probably much more calm. As I said, not trying to talk about those things everyday, just sharing all good I may find out about from my field of study, philosophy.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi, Love!!

Came for the One, but today nothing about this "ordinary" posting, surface of something True, that's for real, but less than the Emotional Point of Today.
I Know (I finally discovered some time ago) I can not be to the Top of Emotions and Thoughts for all of the time, Impossible, and maybe sometimes for this I may look too much cold.
And many times, too, for not becoming too much emotionally heavy, I Admit too.
But Peacefully, I Have to Express.
Music is at another level of my brain, under pulsions, not living through it but feeling. Another state of conscience? I think so. Nothing special, able for All, and More than this.
Have also to Admit that cold many times has been for the fear from waking up too many and too hot emotions in me. This is selfish I know. But pain was so real.
It's Impossible to be saved from pain for 24 h a day for each day, but well, I was trying to dealing well with all.
Today no pain, True.
So harmonic, the deep.
I'm Impulsive, in fact. Too much. I knew when very very kid. It's not excuse for the shy I am, because there're more reasons for sure (complex human); but I really situated brakes in my developing when discovered how hot I could be. It's true. Afraid from I could do. Did nothing bad, but was afraid from "my animal".
Now, uff, oh my, it could have been a little sooner please, I know this "animal", and it's good.
Probably, among other things, because I Learnt to Know and to Drive that.
It was very Exhausting around You, Lady.
For All (specially years), it was very painful. Now I can feel, by just my breathing, it's changed. And I am not doing through cold or competitive, just by being me.
Lovely, Lovely as an Angel You are to me.
I've Always Admired Your Pride and Your Strenght. And Your Talent too.
But the Loving You was nothing as Calculating, as "algorithm" upon objective values of You.
Anyway, I can Feel/Think the two sides. They Must go Together, someway.
Today is a day when I'll probably Dream of You tonight as kids going for excursion to some forest. Walking, Laughing, Enjoying All and us.
That Dream will Always be Alive in me.
And All other Imaginable Ones too!!
I Love You.
Tomorrow festivity. For at the very least one day, I'll come to talk, during weekend.
This Love, in the deepest core, is so Pure, I Know it!! action smiley 
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Smile my Heaven's Adored of Mine!! Smile 
cheers cheekey smiley cheers 

Came for Big Hug Kissing!!
Quite Happy because I've Found Something inside of me... Fulfills me.
If You weren't Here, that would have NEVER Happened.
I'd Try for a Working Place There, if I could, when I can. True!
Just What You Want, WHAT YOU NEED action smiley 
Love You, Brooke!
Now listening to Song You were Listening in the Beggining, Confidence...
You Got it, Baby, and You Bring it.
Feeling TRULY GOOD!!
I'm Happy about selfish me, on these days!!
flower See later by More Kissing Hugs, I Love You!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 am

Smile cheers Hi!! cheers Smile 
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

Today at firt hour when coming to Work, had some headache, probably because of the long time with the lack of blood Laughing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 
This time I made Laughing myself.
Sorry, going to the neoprofessional fun Smile Smile 
Though those mechanical problems, today feeling "guapo i potent" as ever in life. Just the Energy Flowing!
For this Level, objective terms described, totally away from any selfcomplacency wave , have to say that the Poem is me.
flower Smile Laughing Congratulations, Lucky! Laughing Smile flower 
cheers hasi cheers 

Well, now using the normal part of brain.
Feeling Very Good. My Heart is Opened, and my Land too. Whenever You may Want to Visit, till I can come to There, I'll be Right There for You.
When any day, You Want to Friendly Talk, far away from eyes, I'll be There.
God Bless! Love is the Motor and the Reason, and the Fortune We Have.
flower Love and Love so Much, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
action smiley 

ps: don't feel worried about me, I'm Doing Well. For Dignity, I have no other chances. Well, this is what I thought, but Now I See All I'm Doing like some kind of Destiny. Not as ancient greeks described it, but as some kind of Natural me on the Moves.
Joy and Goodness!
Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Thank You Forum! action smiley Smile 
Have to say I'm getting Calm, though I was not nervous before or too excited neither. Going Fine.
Have to say this before forgetting. The other day I said some Ad was Good. It Truly is. But there're others than are too, like Dolce Gabbana One.
Scarlet Johansson and Mathew McConaughey, Good and so BEAUTIFUL.
And the same about many other Messages.
HOW MUCH HEARTED ONES!

Brooke, have to say that when I'm getting involved with those Subjects about Society, or People, things to Think about how to Solve... I get so focused that my Sensitivity Captures me, and can get paralyzed for this.
For this, mainly, many times look some cold.
I Have to, to "survive". I mean, to Do things I Have to Do Well.
I'm maturing each day, and Control about those things is getting Much Better day by day, but I Do Still Stay too Attracted by the Subjects that represent Social Problems.
For Working for those things, Need to be Focused. For this, more cold than I am I may seem.
And the same about Messages from People. Sometimes Too Much Touched, Good terms, I mean. Good Intentions are Very Touching to me!
Well, Shared.
Smile Smile Smile 

Now yes some excited, emotion. Hugging almost Everybody! Very Happy Smile 
Brooke, You're like the First Day of my Life, that Intimistic Your Existence is to Mine action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:26 pm

my Heart,

this is not for public me flatering about jokes.
I'm Dedicating to You, to Express How You Make me Feel.
I'm turning letters from keys of my computer. I see on screen after writing. Have to watch, focusing for correction. Doing well. But Efforts.
When I Look at Picture of "primer plano" (as I don't know exactly words in English, say this: when I See Your Face and part of You Beautiful Dress more near), it's...
I mean, you could expect feeling this for a while and later, not so long neither, start feeling more normal. It's not my case.
It's All of You, from the right center of Your Glance...
I can only Look and Stop, Look and wave , or Loving -You know what I mean.
Shared, Dedicated to All of Your Beauty and Your Heart. And to Love!!
cheekey smiley flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:05 pm

cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley 
Smile cheers Smile 

How are things!
Feeling quite Well. Much more feet on earth, after walk, and stretch no stress.
Smile Smile 

I am Having some Fun with the Videos. Very Nice from Broadway.com (Love You!, to some Sense through Songs I Like. Which other Way I could use these Songs for Good. I've got Imaginary mind, but not till that point.
Feel Good, enjoy the little badness.
I'M TRYING TO EXPRESS TO YOU IT'S OK, AND CARING ABOUT! action smiley Smile Razz 
I remember a Friend in school (VALUE FOR HISTORY (Smile Smile Smile Wink : he one day asked me for my exams results, because he had better ones than me: "ah, idò jo he tret un... " -don't remember numbers-; since that day I started to Study, and it was my best years, I think almost All A, excepting Languages (Spanish and Catalonian), because of influences of mind from my father, and typology of behaviour, as I was understanding my own way, from movies and all in that time's society; I'VE CHANGED TRUE!); this Friend (Good! True!) found a name for me (he and me were specialists for this): something like "gelsapixaninyes" (the last part of multicomposed word was about my appearently real big success with girls, the first one not sure it's what it's easy to think, from the English "girl": because it was using "e" (mind memories not so easy to catch on present days, much time) opened, phonetically in Catalonian -sounds like when something is not agradable at all-). And, when he said it to me (cheers Laughing ) I answered, True!, by less than 3 seconds, "ximtatxabufallauna" Laughing geek .
And why all this memories?
Because of Video, lady hitting like hammer head of gentleman: "tatxa" is that piece of iron that is used for fixing, entered by the hammer.
Yes, quite wave action smiley party smiley party smiley 
I Love You!!!
Goodness aside, I DO FEEL I'M SUCH A LITTLE THING. TRUE!
I'm so Happy for Sharing these things, that are Very Embarassed in a Formal Social Staying, but not in this Freedom Fine.
Using Freedom for Good.
As Quality is not something you're only born with (NEED WORK HARD, ALL!), Goodness is the same.
God Bless!
You Made me Feel so Good.
Heart Cleared!

ps: See later in a while!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I'm waiting for my boss, to comprove the task. I had to go running again for finishing some other things. Good job. Feels Good.
You Inspire!! action smiley 
This weekend, one of two days I'll come.
In my Heart for All of the Time, You are.
The Touching of You again is the Dream of Heaven, for all hours of the day in my life.
We'll Stay Together for Life, for Eternity. I Swear!!
I'm Yours.
flower See later, so soon. I Love You!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: Thank You from the bottom of my Heart, for Existing and for Being Who You Are. My life, my Love, would never be the same, if I had not Known You!! One, You and I, it's How I'm Feeling, in the core of my Heart. Lady, I Know You Know -We Feel- it's True, All I say action smiley 
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

it's like it was getting Sunny, the day.
Learning and Enjoying, but Watching and/or Listening to some Videos.
As You said, Life -now as and through career, Family, work for community, struggles, achievements, public or private of Bright People- is such a Great Schoolf, for Life itself.
One thing I've almost Learnt (say "almost" because, as I could demonstrate through the years Smile Embarassed Very Happy Shocked action smiley ) , I'm a wooden "hard" head), is that Love (global terms) is the Most Beautiful and Honest Motor for Human Development in History, and in Stories of each Ones. At last, when unselfish, the Only One Motor of All that Guarantees Honesty and Goodness, for All.
I Learnt, I Learnt party smiley 
You can figure out how Much Peace this Gives to me, the Believing in my own Progress about it, from the theoric words (known since...) to my behaviour and my "objective" perspective upon it.  The modestly good results are pure joy to me, that I Wanted to Share with You now!!
flower I Love You, I Love You, Brooke!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley  love smiley cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I've finished.
Though "We are not finished", PLEASE on knees Smile action smiley 
I'm Posting some Fun from Broadway, Nice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0UjktG1ww
Smile Smile Smile 

cheekey smiley See later, Loving so too Much!! cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi!!  action smiley ( cheekey smiley Exclamation )
 Smile Smile 

I've got the Best of You, Actually.
That Lovely Brooke in Today's Picture is Real, in the Present time, and the SEXY and Beautiful and Attractive on these days too.
The Best of Both Worlds, in You.
Lady, it's such a Heavenly Pleasure, to Have Known You and to Have Met You.
Without Love of You, I'd have no idea about these ideas I'm Trying to share everyday Here and when working.
Beyond possessive Passions (I don't think about it), True Emotion, I Love You.
You're my Muse of Inspiration, my Girl, my Lady, my Certainty of Love and of Life. My shelter and my fire. For each day of my life  action smiley 
flower See later, Love!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:25 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
The oldie Beloved car did not result very "car (a Mallorca)" to your pockets. Those business, I am not made for them I Admit. And I have not representing People, so...
So Symbolically it's Beautiful, I Honestly Think it's Beautiful.
But listen, though All Account of Money You Have, if each time You Want to tell me something You have to buy a car or something, we're maybe going to have an economical problem. So, "Don't speak". lol! tongue smiley 
flower cheekey smiley  Smile party smiley Smile cheekey smiley flower 

I Like to Think I Do Try to Represent People!
Smile Smile 

Well, it was so Sweet and Touching, the Coincidence (knowing, now some more consciencious, it's not bought because of me) for Today was Very Beautiful.
I Do Understand as Confidence about me, and Bonds of Staying!  action smiley 
And changing some role "models" of car too  tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley , because of what I said before.
As I can not buy cars so easy, I have to say All Very explicital terms  Wink Smile 
 Smile Smile 

Well, see later. Contradictory Emotions in my Heart, but Feeling Good!!
flower Loving!!  flower 
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 

ps: very interesting last part of book. Brooke, my mind is not "oldie" car at all. Yesterday's night, 24 pages for 23 minutes (this means, absolute terms, 5 hours for all, if that level of concentration). Very Interesting: easy violence (TV, computer games...) for kids=bad for their education. The Most Important.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 pm

this is NEVERENDING LOVE, NEVERENDING HOPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8soiBM6TO4

There're no ends, Brooke.
I Do Know someday, not so long, We'll Go the Distance for the Moment of the Renewed and Promised Touch. To me, it's like a debt to Eternity.
Brooke, the childish before circumstances does not take a piece of Truth to this Promise of Love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTufl17huSA

The Friendly and Profoundly True Embrace is going to be Real. I Know!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:04 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

You're Looking like Heaven in one Dress, Brooke.
I wanted to wait till 10 o'clock Forum time, but as I received news about very intense task for 2 days here at work (just a while ago, True), today and tomorrow, I started thinking what the... Here it's 10, and -also- it's ten  Smile Smile , so... I Posted.
Adore You, Adore You so.
flower I Love You, I Love You!!  flower 
 cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I am so HAPPY.
You Drive, "tempos" and cars, and time on cars... ( wave Smile ) and Everything You Want!!
Here, Listening Opened Heart and Mind.
I Love You so, my Angel Darling of Mine  action smiley 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 

ps: see later. Embraced for All of the Time!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Hello!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Coming for a while for Hug.
It's really sunny day and going for a Nice walk. Having Good time on these days, Truly. Relaxing.
From all around Here.
And, also, from my own thoughts. The last "thinking of mine" run so deep, in my point of view at the very least (I'm Very Happy, fulfilled for this conclusions -look at the precocious time in my Studying Life!), that I Needed some going appart from it. Step by step, fine. I will Improve Very Much, Still. You'll See.
Sometimes, like when I wrote poems, it seems like it was another person who is getting those conclusions in my brain. I mean (this for suspicious ones that I'm quite used to and OK  action smiley - normal thing ), comparing my state of mind now to that moment. It's almost hard to believe to me. Quite humble and childish (as ignoring consequences in others mind because of my honest and candid unmodesty: Human All), have to Admit it.
I Know this happens to other People, when getting highly good results in their activities.
It's a matter of: State of Focusing and Work of years (talent asides).
Anyway, Feels so Good!
As You Know Well, for All!!
God Bless! Here We're Going!!!

Brooke, Love You so Much, I've been Dreaming of Embrace You, and I'll Do. Sooner or later, I'll Do  action smiley 
Mind is Peaceful, and Heart Only Wishing the Very Best. There's so Much Work to Do for Good, I'm Sharing.
Christmas is Here. I'm on vacation from tuesday, included, till next monday. I'll keep coming, of course.
Wishing EVERYBODY the Best Holidays with Family and Friends. Peace, Joy and Love.
I'm Sure next year All things will be Much Better. Not only Here but in the whole World!
Smile cheekey smiley Brooke, See later, Love You so!! cheekey smiley Smile 

ps: I'll be working, calm ways, on Christmas time. I've also changed by ways, when the concentrated me Reading and Thinking. Each Day gets easier and less tired.
You Do INSPIRE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poem Dedicated to Brooke
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next