Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poem Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Poem Dedicated to Brooke Empty
PostSubject: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Dearest One,

this is for You. It's good, I think, maybe, but it's not enough.
Català, my idiome, my Truth for this moment.
Well, as spanish, or english (this last one a little more difficult Smile )

Passió elevadora de la llar del cel,
del misteris i les hores, i la febre.
No et vull perdre. Mai. Ni avui.
Necessito no perdre’t.

Perquè, si jo et perdés, ni el vent
arribat del més càlid sol
resistiria l’abandonament de l’oblit
que ofega més que a l’ànima.
Ni flors. Ni llavors. Ni alegría.

Feta buida la terra, sense tu,
cada lloc de cada moment
quedaría fora de l’existència,
i l’únic viu seria un fosc no res.

Perquè el teu nom es la passió.
Ma indescriptible joia que enfila,
com els estels de les estrelles,
el cor i la veu de mites i àngels.
En el més profund de l’amor.

Perquè el teu complet ser és,
ara i més enllà de sempre,
tota l’esperança que respiro;
i la sang es fa calma i mirar.
love smiley

It felt good, to sign like this. Because I Do Feel it's so Real, beyond Glory.
And All can Heal me.
With All of my Heart, and from the bottom of it, I HOPE You may Like it.
Dedicated with Every simple breathe Of Love I've got.
action smiley flower action smiley

ps: this is not wall built up, this is Building Up LOVE, as REAL, for You!! After All, after it, now 1985, 2006, 2080, any time, looks like Staying Here with You and me, Together!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 am

Lady,

as this is too Important, will say in my idiome.
Brooke, t'acompany en el sentiment, i que en pau descans. Per l'eternitat. Sempré romandrà amb tots nosaltres.
Era una dona d'una força extraordinària, i crec que ho va donar tot el millor que va sabre per la seva filla, que era, pel que sé, gairebé la única font de la seva inspiració i la seva vida.
I will Always Remember.
Here I am as SUPPORT as FRIEND for ANYTHING!!
I know quite well situation.
HERE I AM!!
My PRAYS are with YOU and ALL OF YOU ETERNAL!!
If I do not see 2 motors at the lower part of this page, next to number of users, I'll understand it's better to keep a RESPECTFUL SILENCE for Today.
In next days I'll tell something else, like so many ULTIMATE and OBVIOUSLY HISTORICAL too about TRUTH OF ETERNAL LIVING!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

sorry for being so protective ways, when it's not necessary.
But it's just I'd Want to Embrace YOU AND ALL OF YOU ALL!!
action smiley Not making any other kind of plans about it action smiley
Today.
I Know We'll Meet Again. So Soon. Not only depending on my Wishes, which are overeaching the sky. It's about things to be Done for Good. Now this is Peaceful!
You can Stand by me!!
God Bless YOU, and Family and Everybody!
In any case, Here for ALWAYS!!
love smiley love smiley

I come back later. Sending All, from here to Here!!
Smile cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile flower Smile

flower I Like the News Today. Ha. Good! flower
flower flower

That's The Energy I was Needing this Morning, and YOU can be SURE I Had. Thank You!! And to All FRIENDS too!
love smiley Brooke, it's just LOVE!! Have Great Blessing Day!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: next week if I find a minute, and counting possibilities (True!) have to go to watch the new 007 One. Yeah! It's about Being Good and also Have some Deserved Good Time, from time to time!!
flower Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Heaven Adored,

visited last post of mine, changing numbers there ( Mad - Smile Smile ) only for seeing what the I had posted. True!
I just can cheers
Am I Dreaming?
It's just that I did not remember, truly, what was the post.
I just came to say You're the Most Gentle Lady I've ever known in my life, and that I'm a piece of an animal and that I will become much more Kind. I'll Learn and I'm doing, I know.
Just came for this.
Not Picture yet. I'll Do before going.
But Wanted to Say this: You're the Sweetest and Most Gentle Lady I'll ever find in Life! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

And, Everybody GOOD FRIENDS, Please, just Understand I'm ONLY talking to Brooke, whom I Love this way You Know.
I Honestly Think Everybody Coming is GREAT AND SO GENTLE AND KIND AND GOOD. TRUE!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Brooke, it's just that I can not believe my mind, when sends me the True Message I'm just Sharing now, about You.
Sorry but it's so Much, You as the Way You are to me, that I can not write a simple verse. They're nothing.
Eyes wet now.
It's OK. At Work!
You're THE TRUE ONLY ONE!
flower flower

It's just that You Move me this way... Oh my. Cool
It's OK.
I Love You!! And will Love You by the Post of Your Picture, as the context it may be, which I have no idea by now yet.
You Know, You're All in the right center and deepest of this heart to me!!
flower flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Just One More thought,
Smile Smile

about those states of mind. So Mature.
Could break it some Picture of Brooke Shields and, per example, a Famous Handsome Athlete Very Friendly Embraced for the Camera? Or some talks about money from anybody from here this land?
That's really important enough to make me think.
Wait a minute: Thinking!
study
Sleep
Smile Laughing Smile

Eureka! Idea
Smile Smile

No, I don't Think it could be enough.
Sending All The Love from Honesty Here!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm in Love with You!!
You've Bringed such a Blessing Beauty to my living Today, so Much!!!
flower love smiley flower

ps: going to "lend" a hug to the first thing I'm finding on some walk.
Smile Smile Smile
Razz action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am

Smile Hi, Good Morning!!! Smile
flower for You!!

How are things?
Here quite well. Claustrophobical feelings are gone. Whatever. Just Feel Good. Do not think very much about it.
flower flower flower

Had to say that compositions are not "exact" description on reality. As I talked about what Goethe says, it's out of time symbolism, to Express Emotions. I say it for Videos today. SERIOUS MUCH to me.
It's just a game yesterday's. I thought it was not beyond limits from the one I've been taken for so many times action smiley
I'll be more Careful and Take More Care.
It's True, that I Love You Very Much!!!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

To Tell the Truth, I also talked about knowing the listening to Express my Strenght and Serinity (well, anybody can bet it is Necessary to go through it all), and also How I Know, so Clear, Where is my Place.
I DO KNOW I AM NOT WANTED, PHYSICALLY, IN ANYWHERE FROM THERE BEYOND THE SEA.
I Know and it's OK! I am so Well Here, my Land!
But I Need to Express and to Share this Love's Unity (someway) Created Here. At the very least it's how I Feel.
Brooke, You can Imagine How I Do Accept it All that in case I fell TERRIBLY ILL, for dying, with no possibilities for travels (more than money, just physical health), and You NEVER Came, even not a simple direct letter, I would not get Angry about You. I SWEAR.
I Know my History about it. It's OK, Lady. It will Always be OK.

But, as this is Christmas, the joke is that Santa Claus is nothing about close, it's something, in my "lengua vernácula" (Spanish for First Idiome tongue smiley ), about KEYS. "claus" are KEYS.
It's my symbolic way to Express How I Do Feel I HOLD my own KEYS.
And I'll Use for Good!
Anything, Repeat, ANYTHING, YOU may need, Brooke, You just have to Say to me!!
If I can do anything, in any case this done must can only be TO HELP.
I Love You, I Love You!!

Swearing pictures are for fun. There will be one kid composition: Nice, and one (another post) Adult. Fun. Not John Ford, or anything, of course, and not Calvin Klein adds as Vision either, but Funny and Nice for Good.
cheekey smiley I LOVE YOU! cheekey smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm

flower my Angel of Mine, Brooke!! flower
flower flower

They are really Happy, someway, because have Seen my change from the rests from father teaching, fears as wars for defend something like ALL, movies and 22th of my PAST.
Sorry me, I don't want to bring YOU Storm never, but I had a Fire that was exploding here my Heart Rolling Eyes . God Bless!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Well, I Know Reality has not changed since I've gone before, but my state yes. It's Christmas!
Never Experienced in life, such a Fast Cathartic Emotional Process in my Life.
Explossion talked became Sense as Some Real Shelters in my life. Sense is Real and Possible to be Found and Shared!
flower

Brooke, tomorrow holidays here me. Will go to library each to Study. Will come too, but do not know time.
flower I Kiss YOU and Hold YOU, I Love You!! TONS OF HUGS FOR SWEET LADIES OF YOURS!!! GOD BLESS! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

not much time for Reading, now, that I have to go for a good walk and meal and rest for class. I'll do, I'll do (something I'll read).
Just little disruptive comment. I need to make my mind more used to intense level of efforts. I mean, efficiency of my mind can be so High, but it's like burning too much energy, and letting me very tired when I do Fast and Strongly Concentrated (I read somewhere Einstein -not comparing Persons, just situation standard in this kind- had the same problem: VERY TIRED AFTER PERIODS OF CONCENTRATION; and also read ( Very Happy ) he was so Helped, Mathematics Instrument for his Theory, by his Wife, so Bright). I have to Train all these things. But even low levels I catch results, for Future. It's also training.
I'm reading different books at the same time now, training for making my head used to changing authors and conceptuality from each one and being able to fast going from one to another and all at the same time, for Studies I'm going to do, and for Life of Investigation.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TODAY'S BEAUTY!
TOGETHER, IT'S POSSIBLE!!!
flower flower flower

Brooke, oh my.
I'm Focusing on things the way I Do Think is Healthy and Honest and Fine for Everyone, Most for You and All of You and me and All.
I Love You too. So Truly I Tell You. These eyes, when were Looking at You DID NOT LIE, Lady, not at all.
flower Love of my Life, You're my Entire Breathing for Everyday flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:16 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Poems come from Senses! And from Goodness too!

Going to walk, and stretching (me Real Beat, muscles, tendons, heartbeats, fast, strenght... Such a Tremendous Physical Balanced one; had to say because it's almost Sexual Pleasure to me to Say, as long as it's True; left ankle, feeling quite bad for last weeks, start to feeling so Well too!). Some sun, wish to find.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

After it, some chocolate cake, made by couple (like Married, Living Together, I mean) of Ladies who are Friends of my homemate. With milk it's Fantastic. Not best diet, but quite for palatar. Pals All, Always, as it's Always been!

God Bless All! What a Nice Work Ahead!
Well, I Love You!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi!!

Poem Means Efforts for Sense.
The march2009 was punishment or experiment for Help?
I still don't know. But it does not matter any more.
I am CALM AND LOVING, TRUE I SWEAR, Making Composing to Express Evolution.
Sublimating.
And, More Important, to Express Calm and Inner Goodness in me.

It's True that one time I was about very seriously (till that affraid point) Hurting my father. I said by phone and it's True. What Hurt me the Most was the fact I was not being attacked or under danger. I was Seeing things He had been trying and those that he could try in Family. He was Ill, but I had no way for Safe Solution for Family.
He was smart, and Doctors did not truly See.
He was not always like that. It happened, the Badness and Crazyness when we All were Grown. It was before he started to go down, slowly. As All Know.
It was Dangerous for All, and I Have to Admit, Publically, that if He had not started to go down, I should have had to do something I would Have Regret for Rest of my Life.
But I would have done it the same.
It's Hard, it's Tough, but I Say.
To Make things Clear.
Before that Time, those last years, he was lazy, not kind to mother, unrespectful (we use to have fun: I mean, like the little kid claiming to be the best, as I use to do tongue smiley Smile , it's just some Survival, and Know I Understand him), sometimes angry...
Never too bad things. Maybe some pressure on me, but it was only, I SWEAR, at 10 or 11 years old. He Wanted me to be The Very Best of All (well, for all life "have to tough, teaching fights and those things" but not too much pressure). I was so tough and Listened to him (at cost of hurting my own Family and People, True) only for one year or less.
After it, it was just let him do and talk. He was quite focused on his things. You Know.
Not Terrible.
But the Truth I Have to Admit is that I Never had a Good Father and also that I Used to Reject him. Disliking. I'm Sorry, but NEVER connected. Fear from him when was kid existed, but not that much, I remember. It was more like, "hopefully we can stay calm till he comes for long while, without silly things". Fear as unconscious Feeling DISSAPEARED when was quite young (different the reasoned fear from things I Knew he could do if too much pressured, and those me could do too, of course).
Very Tough. Very.
Normal not very Socialized Person me.
But, I loved, some way, him, and he loved me too.
Now it's the Past, and one time All Remembered and Under Sense, it Does only Worth to be taken as just the Real Good it brings inside. Like that Summer.
It was Good. He was, in the inside, Good.
Rest in Peace, my Father. I Love You.
Some tears.
Well.
FELT WELL.
These years HAVE HELPED SO MUCH FOR MAKING SENSE AND FOR ME SOCIALIZED AND AWAY FROM FEARS FROM THINGS TO BE DEFFENDED.
IT'S OK.
Don't go. I Love You!!
Some More Video, Fun, Good, Sense, Love!
flower love smiley flower :
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:25 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Videos and Music only for Some Fun!
flower FRIENDLY GOODNESS! flower
love smiley love smiley

Truly Shared!
The Playing Helps, some Sense as DOMINATING SITUATION me!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Please, Have Great Day. All I Said Up, in Fact, Felt so Good to me! I Do for You too, I Do Swear!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi!!

Brooke,

God Bless All! I'm Peaceful about ALL and EVERYBODY Here and Around Here, I SWEAR!
love smiley LOVE! love smiley
flower flower flower

Just adding I Love You so. You're so BEAUTIFUL to me, so BEAUTIFUL. As the Complete Woman You Truly Are! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Thank You for Bringing this Peace to my inner World.
I Just Want to Share with You, and Do the same with All. It Does Worth it for Goodness and for Love to Human. All Values I Know We Do Share, in fact. No matter distance, birth, cultures, life...
flower CONNECTED!! flower

Keep in Touch. I just Think and Feel the Feelings of Embracing You for Eternity Now!!
Smile Wink Don't go!! Wink Smile
I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

And it's True, my Lady Sweet Beloved Heart of Mine!!
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things? Smile
First of All Wanted to Say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the bottom of my Heart, EVERYBODY!
Wishing Peace, HEALTH, Goodness, Work, Love, Happiness, Care and Joy!
flower flower flower
love smiley

I am so SINCERE when say it UP it's from the Heart!
Smile Smile Smile

In fact, I think I'll go to check my head too, next week. Just to be Totally Sure Everything's OK. I've already Got Certainty about, but for Health, for me and for All who Care. It does Worth it!
God Bless!
love smiley

I'm making some Funny, dramatic too, it's True, but... what else! ( Wink Smile ); Video Watching.
It's Funny. It's Meaningful about Story and color. I Try to Catch All at Once for Good.
Ha. Good, Heartfelt and Strong.
If it's right in english, remember these are my words for epitaphy.
I thought about adding Word Modesty, but I Honestly think it would not fit that much.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile Smile

Now on Truth: Modesty and RESPONSABILITY (and sense of guilty it corresponds, it's essence, evolutive, to that too) are Very Important.
Keep on WORKING.
Cool cheekey smiley Cool

Very Motivating Songs for the RENNAISSANCE!
INTO GOODNESS.
Just not Total becuase it's just Human ways Impossible!
Goodness, Forgiveness, Together Strong!
Bad words would fit now, becuase would mean Good Motivation. The Context is Very Important in Communication.
So, Imagine bad words for one time.
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley

Tomorrow Pictures. My sister forgot, True, but I said today it's too late (we have to have dinner). Tomorrow, New Year!
Good!!
Love!! Real, and True. Whatever. Distance and anything, I said!!
Will come later for IMPRESSIVE HUG!!
As I Talk, I Feel the Force!!
In fact, I did feel before, in my walk with sister's NICE dog. I already tired her. Good Heart, Still.
Loving, for Love and Care!!
Not very Reason (this english of mine Laughing Smile ) now, More the Heart.
I can not get tired from saying "Good".
Because, Strongly, is what I Feel I Want. And How I Do See in my inside. As Always in Fact!
I can also See in Yours!! Of All!
God Bless!
Happy New Year!
All my Love, Sending, for Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: yesterday had a Truly Great Nice Strong day on TV! Wow. Sir Navarro is One of Best of All Time!
THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Truly Hope You Had some Fun!
I Love You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi!!

I've reached a place in my heart where if I am not sincere is like dying.
Too many challenges about my Honesty. Bringed even by myself.
Situation from those years from 2006 and following ones: oh, what a Nice but Crazy Admirer, so Handsome ( Laughing , have to add) that it Looks Impossible Going after Brooke those ways like Searching for Salvation if it's not for something, Sure he's not who he's saying and even picture is not his, as poems, too good for somebody in that situation.
He looks like trying to attach Family and Healthy State of Mind and Heart. He's Womanizer or something worse.
We Have to Make He Goes out. Let's Work for that. Family, First of All (I Do Agree!).
In the other side, those ones who thought better and thought it was being Useful for Salvation of Something. Giving a Chance about Honestly of mine but going too far about bussiness not their own, and for that making a Mess of me and of Situation, Impossible to Understand (I don't want to think bad anymore, like selfish vampires: NOTHING LIKE THAT I DO FEEL).
Now, Focused.
Those posts, like this Morning about Radio programs, Philosophy Ideas, Anything it may seem good to me...
Even someday confessions, but not for everyday, just when Extreme Need.
BUT NEVER LOSE THE FRIENDLY AND FAMILIAR TOUCH.
Brooke, Have to say I was looking for a gun to use ONLY for me when Saw the Picture from "Just YOU AND ME KID", Thinking about my Youth, when You in the car.
That's joke. It's to Express some Dramatic Feeling Still Alive. But it Goes Away so Fast.
I SWEAR CONTROLLING IT.
I Have Even Forget People who Directly Told me You Loved me, those romantic ways of Love, I mean.
Goodness, Goodness and Goodness.
I am not knowing where we are going by these posts and sharing, but You can bet Driver is SMART and not drunk at all Now.
God Bless You All!
I'll Bring Some More Passion and Care to Real World too.
I can not say many things else.
Oh, yes, I remember. That jump in basket picture. Brooke, it's Amazing ( Very Happy - geek humor for Good Feelings, by Truth, it's how I Like), more than 55 cms over the ground, shooting, ORTODOXY of shooting, not running into basket, it's from the line (where shooting free because of faults). Probably more than 60, to 70 nearly. It's True. Amazing.
I was afraid from a block! Very Happy Smile
And from my English too! Smile
party smiley love smiley party smiley

ps: I Swear not sad. I Swear only Searching for Bringing Peace. I Swear Feeling Well. I DO. I Swear will Keep on Touch and Someday in Future I'll come back for HUG.
Don't know much to say! Just I Love You!!
tongue smiley cheers

psII: Going to Make Coherent Posts, You'll See!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

Feeling Good in this morning, I had to say those things. Burning silent flames in the inside, I had to do.
flower HOPE You Like, Lady of Mine!! flower
Going to Work HARD, and studies in the evening. Will come later, for Kiss of Love. I Know and I've been politely talked there's this Freedom Here, if these ways. And I accept it, so HAPPY.
Have Good Time, Brooke You're Sleeping, Have LOVELY DREAMS, Angel of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: It was so Intense, so Intense. It depends on How I See You, more than on what You say, Lady. It's just that I got my top, already, for Seeing that Magical Dealing with the Starring Walk of Life And Feeling so Good while cheekey smiley Exclamation
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Feeling Peaceful Relaxing Time. Thank You for Helping to Feel More, on a holiday to stay some lazy state of all. LOL
How are things?
Taking some rest today.
Going to Enjoy Again Videos.
Thank You!
flower flower flower

The savage cheekey smiley me from the Foster Grant, as it came first time I could see, it's gone to be much more smart and calm, and Thank You flower for name of editor of video, because Helps to be even More Calm!
I Love You!

ps: Going to Watch some Nice things!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

It's been so Nice and Beautiful to Come and to See, Wow, Amazing. I Truly Hope from the Heart there may be more BEAUTIFUL Posts about Brooke like those from Marcos FRIEND! It's so Good, so Good!!
love smiley Sharing! Brooke, I Love You so Much!!love smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: Today meeting, True, at 12:30 and have to prepare things. After I'll come. That Beauty (IMMORTAL LOVE from TALENTED BROOKE and COMING TO SHARE FRIEND) is PURE INSPIRATION for this Heart! GOODNESS!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:54 pm

I wrote in a minute, but wanted to dedicate. Catala, this was the chosen for now. It's like let play romanticism instincts of Love, and I Enjoy.
For Brooke, Tender,

Un cossiol, una flor,
palmeres verdes i la mar,
com un conte de fades
de la natura del món,
en un somni fet real.

Hope You Like it, it's for You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 pm

flower Hi, Good Sweentess and Love!! flower
flower flower
cheekey smiley Very Happy Razz Very Happy cheekey smiley

I'm coming. Yes, yes. I Mean, I'm HERE!! And I Know will physically COME someday, FRIENDLY LOVELY!!

Now sharing some things I answered to my FRIEND by mail. As it's Friends, and the same Here about People Around, and as it's not PERSONAL, I Share.
It's Good.
About my thoughts on poetry:
"Crec que, més enllà de la rima clàssica, les paraules disposen d'una musicalitat intrínseca, misteriosa i ancestral que intento explorar i utilitzar per les emocions (creant un context contingut-forma que es complementi pel que vull expressar)".

Also, I said this ( geek )
"És molt difícil expressar-se en aquest punt, perquè la pedanteria d'autor és més fàcil de "collir" que un constipat a la neu".

I Honestly think when one Person, Human, takes himself or herself too seriously is not very good. Because Pride can be too bad, sometimes. I Mean, Dignity is a Right Impossible to Forget (and this includes Animals), but from this to selflatering there're universes as distance.
At this level of thinking and creativity, I honestly think (much more when there're good critics, from professionals or from any person, many times masses) too selfocusing as "something special Phenomenon" is not good.
For this, some selfmade Humor is so Good, and Knowledge and Culture (not necessary university at any cost -to me is Always the Ideal, but this is a Real World, Still Needing for so many Public Improvements-, good reading and good people around and "life's university" are quite Good too! No, not Good, "simply" FUNDAMENTAL FOR ALL!).
For being Good at Highest Moments, and Healthy at the lower ones.
flower flower flower

Brooke, many things I say I've Learnt and Interiorized not from Big Classic Authors I ever may have Real, many things are From You!! action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley Give me a Hug, my Love!! cheekey smiley cheers
party smiley hasi party smiley

flower I Love You so, so Much that it's Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Always Had Good Relationships with People Homosexual Sex Oriented, but on these days, as about many other Groups into the One, I am Much More Sensitive. I am Much More Sensitive Now about Subject "difference".

psII: Tomorrow will come sooner at work, because must write last parts of report I'm making. Will come later after meeting, but will come. Will come for SURE!! Tonight too!! FOR CARE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT'S THE TRULY SPECIAL, THE LOVE!!
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

flower Hi!! flower

going for a while. Routine: meal, siesta, study... Ah, but today some exception: basket match. After, some study.
The important is catching the routine in my brains modes (making it like NECESSARY to my brain), and Making All Time Studying be Useful. These last things are the most important. Some more or less time not so much.
I Promise, Brooke, that I'll have Good time.
I Swear I'll Touch Your Hand again too, You're Part of me, my Core's!!
flower And I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Hug at Night after "Falloning"
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:39 am

Smile Hi oh My!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Come and find Endless Love remake, and More Nice things, and then those Pictures, even of Your Everything, Brooke.
Oh my!! wave
This part Touched of me (jokes for after) is so Deep. That Expression, that Face, that Staying.
You were in Good Company, and You Looked so Good, Brooke, SHINING BEAUTIFUL PEACE ALL AROUND! cheekey smiley
I Loved to See, so Much!!
Thank You!
And I've got tons of Work. Ough, and to Study More Ough.
But we'll go through it.
There're no inconvenients from daily days, for the Beauty.
love smiley love smiley

Now wanted to write one poem I thought yesterday's night (and finished this morning in my car) while we were Watching Big Movie "Bienvenidos al Norte", that made us Laugh so Much. Have You Seen it? You must See, Brooke and All, Touching through the Funny, not big try about anything, but so Delicious Movie. That's the word, litte Delicious piece.
It's True. But don't feel much identificated with story between mother and son, among other things because my father and another men, as my uncle, ( Mad ; she's mine, she's mine! Laughing ), were there. But well, there're things in common. It's already impossible not to find something in common with all stories. First and last: HUMAN All, Real or from Human Mind. My mother was a victim more than any other thing, and I'll Always Feel I'm in Debt with her. And I am, in Fact.
Not for Sacrifying my Life for things from daily life, but I've Got a Responsability to her and my sisters.
It's How I Feel.
And yesterday's night could not see the "Falloning" (not action that makes felony, of course Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink ), but will Watch as soon as I can. This Weekend. Anyway, there's something that helped me as therapeutical vision: it's true there're some ladies, as I could see leading man role thinks about it, it's better not to nake, either by the glance.
love smiley God Bless for Joking Spirit! love smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley
As I See there's this Funny thing going on, for Playing and for Making Fun for Good Feeling, I am Rolling with it.
It's about Fun, it's for Brooke and me and Fun, nobody and no other place else.

En un bar de Nueva York,
dudando me preguntaba
por lo que será y lo que era,
si doña almeja o entrecot.

Su falda no pude levantar,
mas una voz adentro me decía
esto es almeja y no calamar;
no como tu tío, sino tu tía.
geek
Smile Smile
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Smile Smile

flower I Love You too Much and I Adore You, my Heart You Really Are!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poem Dedicated to Brooke
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next