Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Dedicated to Brooke Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:37 pm

love smiley Dedicated to Brooke 03856brookeshieldsscreej.th love smiley Dedicated to Brooke 5695353719brookeshields.th love smiley Dedicated to Brooke 0092015122693lov.th love smiley Dedicated to Brooke 291hy4n.th love smiley

La elegancia en ella

Su serena elegancia de mujer
se deslizaba como un cisne
en un lago de estrellas fugaces
que levitaran sobre el cielo.

La belleza palpitaba indómita
en cada hilo de su vestido,
desgarradora y sutil a la vez,
como el canto de un cisne inmortal.

La blanca tela era blanca luz
del corazón y el alma,
cegadora gesta de su bondad
atada a los encajes de seda.

Ninguno de cuántos la vieran
en su resplandecer infinito
serían ya testigos de las sombras,
esclavos para siempre de su luz.
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Last edited by david on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:05 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR FRIEND FOR THIS MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SPECIAL POEM love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 am

You're very welcome my friend!!! lol! love smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm

action smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
angelblue

angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 pm

bravooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

action smiley action smiley action smiley Gracias Angeles!!! Es que love smiley Brooke... love smiley cheers cheers cheers hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am

Hello Laura! action smiley action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
angelblue

angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:23 am

lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

HI DEAR LAURA HOW GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE WITH US!!! WELCOME DEAR FRIEND!!! action smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower

I need to end that speech. Opps, only one second.
It's clear I had another problems from long time ago, since being a kid, for familiar problems.
I can't put all blame on that age because it's not honest.
But what happens is the fact nothing ever seemed so important to me, never stopped me from feeling well and Enjoying All. It's True.
Losing Faith, in Love, in Work, in All, Put me down. So down. So much that I had too much frustration and, for this All, inner violence.
I did not know how to deal with that Mad Feeling.
As I was not made and used to do, my Formed and already Fixed character, it was so Disfunctional to me, and Created that Anxiety because it was IMPOSSIBLE to me, to deal with it.
How I'd Love to Sleep with You.
Now I'm making my mind up to find out how to drive my mind when it has fixed clear goals without turning into inertial and too much "shooter" one.
Your Help is Blessing.
I'm Embarassed about saying All I'd say.
For Your Family, First, and for my Pride, second.
But You can Imagine.
I LOVED so Much to See You Dealing with that Add Making those ways.
WOW!
THE STAR!
I Truly LOVED!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Thank You for Videos! Have to Admit I Laughing Exclamation at "Two and half a man" episode. So fun.
Smile And Tried some More Smile Sense about and around!! Smile
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

But don't feel bad, We All Have many Different Sides. Adapting to social roles at this place, or this other one; Familiar, Professional, Romantic/Sexual (not mixing sexual tendences -this sense I know it's loved to be taken-, but NOTHING against: we've got, at this moment, social relationships with Couple of Married Ladies, other times Marriend Gentlemen, I AM NOT FOCUSED ON IT, I SEE THE PERSON, NOT THE SEX!) ...
We are not the same person as we were just one second before. This is Life.
Nothing remains Absolutely the same, this is Life. It's a part of its Attractive.
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
flower

I Have to say I was so Calm and Now I am too but Energized, Much More, too.
Wills for Talking about Working.
And had to say.
During the week, I'll can only come to "Say Hi and Thanks" at night, and Watch some Gentle and Beautiful Videos, and about Weekends, have to say I'll probably can only come one time. Because this place is closing and circumstances. But I'll come the same, for Embrace and Watching and Sharing and Caring and Feeling Love and Care!!
I'll Truly Miss to Talk (well, geek , this way), but will be Fine and Everything OK!! Yes of course!
Have to Really Work, I'm on the way and can not stop.
Smile Wink Well, excepted some moment to smell some Beautiful Flowers along the Way!! Wink Smile
flower Love You, Brooke You're WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL, I TRULY LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi tongue smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 pm

flower Hi!! flower

You're too Much Beautiful and I Love You!!
Smile Did I ever say that? Smile
tongue smiley cheers Kiss, Kiss and Hug, Hug!! cheers tongue smiley ( wave )
How are things?
Very Well.
I don't like very much to stare at my poems. Because I like them and 1) too paralyzed at selflatering 2) take time from my busy mind to Stare at You, Brooke!! action smiley
I think they are liked, poems, and I have to say they are my favorite of all. Why? Because as I feel poetry as something aesthetic as Complete thing, the Heartfelt from them is the most Touching to me.
The best I could do them would be my ideal.
It's not unmodesty, it's about CONNECTING less or more. And, clear and normal, the most connected affectivity to me come from them. And substance contains formal and style, of course I know.
Well. Shared.
I go far so fast from that I to come immediately to You.
I Do Honestly Feel quite Well about All People from this Community, Made as You Shared Brooke at "The View" TV, "now it's going globaly". From that, this place Shared, I'm quite Happy. True. Wish I could See All. Really! So FRIENDLY!
And Talented, of course.
Not flattering, it's just Real.
flower flower flower

Brooke, have You achieved to become ugly and poor by now, or not yet?
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

I Admit my difficulties for going appart for a while for Work, Study and All Normal things of Living, would not be erased if Shared Real Life Touch as Wife Brooke with me.
I Like too Much!!
So, it's easier to me, for Helping me to Concentrate. Like the fighting thing to go over it was more Normal. Then, More Strenght to "fight".
Concetrate and Focuse and Being Responsible are Better words than "fight".
cheekey smiley party smiley flower Good!! I Love You too Much!! flower party smiley cheekey smiley
love smiley hasi love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi,

came for More Love, Kisses, Hug, Adore and Touch, because I Want Your Soul to be One with Mine!!
I can NEVER get tired from this.
I Love You!!
Smile One day, You'll have to explain to me how it's possible You are so Adorable to me Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am

flower Good Sweetness of Love!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
Those News are Great, I Love Very Much that Series, "Dowton Sixbey". "Thanks God is Friday"? Laughing
"La cosa promete" Smile Smile Smile
God Bless!
Hope it's possible to Watch at night. Anyway, I have to change, FINALLY OH MY "per l'amor de..." wave Very Happy computer. It's just that I've been having so much Work (True!) that I did not do.
I'm doing, tomorrow or next week. It's just this thing of electrodomestics... I Honestly Prefer Recliners!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Yesterday did not work that much at night, but I did. And was Useful, and so Fast. Wow! Yes, yes, good iq that I am not trying to express at all, it's childish about cheers for the Good NEW Results, for the Calm on Studying things of Others, so Bright, have to say. Anyway, I Know the Author Wrote Much More Mature things in years coming after that, and it's so Normal, Evolution, from Beginner to Mature. Specially, last One is SO BRIGHT, because I've Read too!
But it's a Process and I Want and I Have to Follow too.
And I'm catching the routine! cheers
Now going to Work Meeting, People Working on TV will be there. Anybody Fallon's? Wink Smile
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much, You're DELICIOUS HEART to me, to be Contemplated and Adored, and Kissed and Cared, it's How I'm Feeling!! flower action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: Smile Will come later, One More Kissing Hug, in the Soul and in the Heart!! Smile
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am

Brooke,

about mother and sisters. "In debt" is not good word (and I have to go right now but had to say, for All), it's just I Know They Need me, that They've got Good Reasons for that and that They're my Familly and that I can Help them (as I can be Helped, OF COURSE).
It's Good for Saying because it Reaches All.
None of us are perfect, but Love can Make us Much Better.
I Love You!!
Usually on these days, Brooke, the only thing I Need from You is a Hug, as Priority, for understanding. But I Drive Well, I Drive Quite Well. God Bless!
flower I Love You!! By the Humor too!! I am not angry no more! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

I think I had to be going Truly Inspired by the lobby this morning, because I've been called "campeón', del món".
Ha, Good Feeling Flawing Up! Means:
1990, me, GOOD!
flower love smiley flower

Will not expend all morning talking. No needs, don't want. But I've been working and some more Calm (Excitation was Good, nothing wrong!! No, no, not exactly wrong!! tongue smiley action smiley ), and can make some good talk.
I've been Resting so Well this weekend.
Relaxing, resting, TV Sports (Wow!), some Baby Walks (Had so Much Fun at Jesus house, with so many different little and big animals, She's not afraid from anything, oh my, I'm much more chicken than her) and some GOODNESS!!
And Studied too, yesterday's. Mind working so well, so well. I'm opening more and more windows, and deeper and deeper ways. Happy for this and Sharing!

Brooke, if I had never Known You, Nothing would have the half of Brightness and Sense it has today, and my Love would never be the same neither, never.
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's All the Same and Marvelous World, but when come from Work or Study to You, it's like Different Worlds. Oh my, Reaching something Truly like Heaven it must be, when Come to You!!
Heart, Heart!!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

cheers Hi!! cheers

First petition of the day ( Smile Laughing Smile ): make New York's Fashion Week Eternal, Please!
Smile Smile

I'm coming from a trance. I could only get out of it when I visited for a moment NICE FRIENDLY Videos, because before I was higher than clouds but on them still.
Oh My and Oh You, Lady, I'm more childishly Happy than ever in life.
So many pictures that I don't know what could I post.
I've caught All BEAUTIFUL HEAVENLY MESSAGES. And I've also seen my eyes turning wet at twenty-eight till the end.
cheekey smiley It's even rhyming!! cheekey smiley

God Bless, I'm so Happy also for so many Great and Nice Friends, Brooke. Very. Thank You, my Love!!
It's not the first time I See You with People I Admire but probably this time I'm Feeling Much Better than Before to Truly Appreciate DEDICATION AND CARE!! God Bless You All and Everyone, from Today and All Days; and this is also for every kind of People, Famous or not, whom I Truly LOVE too and SO MUCH! action smiley
flower flower flower

I think I'll be speechless ( Smile Smile ) for more than one day this time.
flower I Love You, I Love You so Much, Brooke Shields!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: party smiley TOUCHED AND HAPPY!! I could not ask for anything else for this day!! party smiley
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Smile Hi, Good Loveliness and All!! Smile
flower flower

cheekey smiley This weekend will probably only come by EMBRACES at Night, but They'll Feel so Nice and Tender!! cheekey smiley

I've understood how my system, global, Needs this Rest, and I'll take it, for the better for All, because We All Have to Be Feeling Healthy and Energized and I Know We All Want Everybody is the Same! action smiley
So, even when I'd prefer to come, I'll Do this way. Will Have Rest and Good Time and some Study too, reading and thinking.
Brooke, You're in my Heart and my Mind as letters on the paper are going by, and I Feel like Elevated to these complicated Concepts by the Beauty my brain is Touching when I'm with You!!
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: hope to See the Nice asteroid going by tonight, Good and Beautiful to See! Dimensions of Universe are Amazing, oh my. The only thing We Have to Understand is the Emotion of Love in our Souls and our Minds!!!
God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

how are things?
Now I understand well why this True cold I'm "wearing" Very Happy
If I've spent the night on a HEAVEN'S Roof, HAND IN HAND, these are "logical" Results!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Adorable, I Love You so, I Love YOU!!
flower Hands, Heart, Mind, Soul and All of Mine, are for Eternity YOURS, Lady, Angel of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, YOU LOOK EXTRAORDINARY, BROOKE, EXTRAORDINARY!!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile

PSII: now I am going to some meeting work I think, but this Deserves All Attention through the day. Nietzsche and Habermas (today's Study! Smile ) will must be good Smile Smile and Share some Space for Your Staying for the Day!!
tongue smiley Cool tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Have been busy, and so feeling so Good because of Brooke.
Not nerved at all, but Happy Excited, and not listened (not meaning is not Good!) a simple second of classic relaxing music today.
Brooke, You're the love smiley Music of my Soul action smiley
I will not talk that much because I'm VERY TOUCHED Today. Heartfelt All, so Much.
Smile I Love You Smile
flower You're the Lady in my Life, and I'm Yours!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile

Made some other changes to text. Far from perfect, just finished.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

I made some Watching Video for Fun.
It was like Giving Sense to "dancing", "georging", "ziing", "glenning", "assing", "bobbing", "dicking" and to all the crazy and funny things, at the very least this is the way I think we've been taking, after all (more or less scrupulous all) I've Seen.
Very Funny, Brooke! I Know You'll Like it!!
Smile Laughing Truly, those Videos, Yours, Talking and..., are "killing" visual machines to me!! Laughing Smile
Thank You for the Fun, at last.
Before, when I felt the losing, did like and also dislike to listen to your talking. Not only for the fact it could be more or less friendly, but also and mainly for the fact I was afraid from feeling pain, from Living and Free Person.
More than educational, it was for the experience about Romantic Love of Mine, about 22 and after it.
Now, when I See and Listen the Free Funny Normal and into Conventional World, as All, Talking of You, I Do Enjoy as it was from... My Neighbor in this World, my Friend, my Eternal Love, my All as Symbol of the Emotion of my Heart.
That was All True and from that place, the Heart action smiley

We'll Talk. Someday, I DO KNOW, We'll Talk. That's a subject still waiting for the exam.
Smile You and Me Do Know Smile
cheekey smiley flower Smile Till then, TONS AND TONS OF PURE LOVE AND JOY!! Smile flower cheekey smiley
cheers You're Looking so BEAUTIFUL, Brooke, and Sexy! cheers
party smiley flower Love You!! flower party smiley

ps: And You All too, Good Ones!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile

How are things?
Had to come for a while.
Some Nice Pictures could See!
Quite Peaceful Day.
And later some Football, Barça. Well, Spanish Football Fan!
Good Match! cheers
Smile Smile Smile

Wishing Very Nice Staying!
There're days when my head is not working that much, as today, and it's Very Good. Not a simple theory of mine cheers geek
Sometimes, it's Good. Have to Get More Focused in Official Work, so, I'll Do!
Somedays things will come, as yesterday, it's me... You Know wave tongue smiley but so much from All I Wanted to Express I've done, even more than I had thought.
But well, as "data" keep coming to my mind, you never know! Laughing Smile
party smiley party smiley party smiley

flower Have Very Good Day and Rest, I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: now a NICE workmate has bringed to me a paper with information about the match, right now, ohh, Good. True!
cheekey smiley I Have to Say, it's been a Day on Details, NICE!! cheekey smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

came for some more shared thoughts. These are Very Important to me.
The other day I was Watching a docummentary about Human Violence, General terms.
Problem is quite enough focused in males, thought not absolutely only.
Well, I'm a man, and satisfied from being, but that's a scientistic Fact.
Said that People usually probably have (men and women) in "córtex prefrontal" some kind of mechanism that's like Control for violence.
Everybody have a limit, All, men and women, but there're people who "feel" violence as something normal to their "Felt Moral Codes", for achieving something they want (as one instrument, normal and ready to be used) or just as a way to Express their frustration (the ability for going on well with Frustration was considered a key about inner Controls of Violence).
Honestly Think it's VERY IMPORTANT FIELD TO BE VERY AND VERY STUDIED! VERY IMPORTANT FOR HUMANITY!
Shared! This was All General Worries!
Love You!
flower flower flower

Tell Brooke I Love You Very Much!
Smile flower I Love You Very Much!! flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm

cheekey smiley Very Sweet Mornings!! cheekey smiley
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley

How are things?
Good Rest from stretching and walking, Feeling Good.
cheers Inspired by the News! cheers
cheers love smiley cheers

Good Time Here!!
Not much talk wishes, just Wishing Very Best!! action smiley
Truly, Feeling Much Newer Today, the Heart and mind.
Much Positivity and Focused on the good Way!
cheers Feeling The Blue Lagoon again Here!! cheers
See later in a while for some silly thing and Kiss!!
Smile flower LOVE!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Because You Inspire me, just for Existing!!
Smile Laughing I can not even figure out what a kiss would mean to the world of thinking!! Laughing Smile

Shared!
Written too fast. Have to read at home and Think about it.
I Share because Want to Express my Wills for Helping, and just in case can Truly Help! action smiley

"Siguiendo con el tema de la Evolución (II):
En muy pocas palabras, la Evolución es el proceso natural (general en toda la biomasa de la tierra, al menos hasta la aparición del hombre; y ello no por razones teleológicas o místicas, sino por la fuerza de los factores sociomorales, culturales y técnicos que configuran la esencia de la especie) por el que especies nuevas se crean a partir de otras anteriores, y por el que otras (predecesoras de otras nuevas, o no) desaparecen; por razones de mutación genética y de adaptación de los factores fisiobiológicos que aquélla viene a reconfigurar en cada salto evolutivo. Se trata de la realización de una capacidad adaptativa mayor por parte de individuos genéticamente distintos que perdura en el tiempo hasta la constitución de una nueva especie (esto es determinable por los rasgos fisiológicos y morfológicos –fenotipo- o por las características genéticas –genotipo) y que puede dar lugar a la desaparición de la especie anterior (al menos en el entorno “de evolución”) o a la coexistencia de ambas.
Y sobre el punto 5) del texto anterior:
El índice de mutabilidad evolutiva-funcional interespecies, esto es, el nivel necesario mínimo de mutación con repercusiones filogenéticas (evolutivas); de los códigos naturales que estudia la genética de poblaciones (conceptos básicos: niveles de adaptación al entorno de los alelos -formas posibles de cada gen- , deriva genética de causas aleatorias, adaptaciones derivadas del flujo genético entre poblaciones o de la recombinación genética…); es muy difícil de determinar en cada caso, pues el salto cualitativo depende de gran cantidad de factores porpios de la “mecánica” genética (término que utilizo para no introducirme en el complejo terreno de lo genéticamente “casual” –al igual que en la mecánica cuántica, me reservo la opinión sobre cualquier clase de casualidad física “anticausal” –y nótese que hablo de causalidad física, en realidad) y ambientales.
Creo que lo esencial es darse cuenta de que el cambio evolutivo supone un salto, y que ese salto constituye un fenómeno que va más allá de la lenta acumulación de variaciones genotípicas graduales.
Volviendo a lo que decía al hablar de la película de la Historia natural, al referirme a la acumulación secuencial y temporal de fósiles en los estratos geológicos, sería interesante referirse a la vieja paradoja que el filósofo Zenón planteaba sobre una carrera entre Aquiles y una tortuga. En ella, se llega a la conclusión de que Aquiles nunca cogería a la tortuga, porque, matemáticamente, el espacio entre ellos es infinito. Si hay infinitos puntos, en tanto que se pueden hacer particiones infinitas del espacio existente entre ambos, es imposible que la llegue a coger; necesitaría una eternidad, en la “simple” geometría euclídea.
¿Por qué utilizo este ejemplo? Para dar relevancia, una vez más, al carácter antropológico del sentido de continuidad espacio-temporal. Esto no es nuevo, ya lo percibieron Kant o Einstein.
La razón de ello es representar de modo igualmente gráfico (“visual-narrativo”), como en el día de ayer, cómo es posible que sucedan las cosas, y cómo cada distinta posibilidad puede cobrar, o no, sentido.
La evolución puede y necesita darse por medio de saltos cualitativos, pues de lo contrario no existiría evolución. La abstracción es parecida, pero a la inversa, a la que se efectúa en la paradoja de Zenón con Aquiles y la tortuga.
No puede, lógicamente, crearse lo separado, “lo otro”, a partir de un proceso, temporalmente indeterminado o no, de continuidad existencial (o del tipo que sea). Cuestión fundamental de aplicación de leyes lógicas.
Sin embargo, el concepto de especie no queda claro desde un punto de vista puramente natural. La definición es taxonómica, o sea, convencional. Para darse cuenta de ello es suficiente atenerse a lo que dice el Diccionario de la Real Academia de la Lengua (“especie: Cada uno de los grupos en que se dividen los géneros y que se componen de individuos que, además de los caracteres genéricos, tienen en común otros caracteres por los cuales se asemejan entre sí y se distinguen de los de las demás especies. La especie se subdivide a veces en variedades o razas”), o lo que sostiene otro ejemplo bastante autorizado como es wikipedia (“conjunto de organismos reproductivamente homogéneos (...), aunque muy cambiante a lo largo del tiempo y del espacio”).
Se plantea en este caso una problemàtica doble: en la interpretación “completa” de la realidad de la historia evolutiva en sus manifestaciones, por un lado (específico), y en la función general del lenguaje, por otro. Sólo es posible por ahora centrarnos en la primera cuestión, pero aun así es imposible no darse cuenta de que hay un problema específico e intrínseco a la noción misma de especie biológica, cualquiera que sea el ámbito científico en que se plantee su pleno significado.
Entonces, visto lo anterior, ¿debemos hablar de “saltos” evolutivos, con lo que ello implica a efectos de la necesidad de fijar de un modo no convencional el concepto de especie biológica, o volvemos a la anterior noción de cambio natural progresivo y gradualmente realizado?
En sede de la teoría evolucionista hay que trabajar con los conceptos taxonómicos, de eso no cabe duda, ¿pero implica ello la necesidad de asumir la fijación del criterio “gradualista”?
No, porque en las preguntas anteriores estamos hablando de dos planos de la realidad distintos, que se complementan en el uso del lenguaje y de los conceptos científicos.
La conclusión sería: es posible la aparición de caracteres filogenéticos de forma no necesariamente gradual, como puede ser el caso de la consolidación de una variación alélica (de alelos) múltiple, afectando a diversos genes (la variación en un solo par alélico no es suficiente para consolidar la especie), como consecuencia de un proceso de cambio del ecosistema, que provoca la selección natural, en un proceso complejo y no lineal, de la/s especie/s “elegida” (no es un proceso teleológico, sino causal, la Evolución). Cuando nos referimos a que dicho cambio no es gradual lo hacemos desde el conocimiento de la escala temporal evolutiva, millones de años.
Desde luego, está claro que no parece posible que podamos ver, de un día para otro, colibríes con cola de caballo o rinocerontes con tentáculos (es broma); pero en la generación de cada especie ha de haber un momento que llamaremos variación genética crucial, a partir el cual debe ser posible datar/fijar su aparición “definitiva” en el ecosistema biológico."
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Brooke
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next