Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Going in a hurry, so hard that it's like a feeling like a little animal in a "furry".
 flower Smile love smiley Smile flower 

Adored Love, All Good and the best I'm Doing and I've Done, All, from Heart, DEDICATED to You!!
 action smiley 

See in a while, not so long. I've going fast because have to leave soon, because comference and because Want to visit an Egyptian Exposition in the same Place, "Caixa Forum". Very Interesting.
Loving so Much!! 
party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi, my Adoration of Heaven,
 Smile Smile 

coming for a while. Good job.
Each time, or almost, I have to write "empleo", I don't know if it's me or the machine, I see, when correcting, "empelo"  Smile Laughing Smile 
I have no idea about which thing me or the machine were thinking about
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: LOVING!!
 cheers  hasi  cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Now some fun for Sense.
I've just met a workmate in the lobby. I, polite terms Normal (I spend the most of my working day alone in my room: Working, Thinking or Coming Here), asked "com va" (=how are you?, but quite less formal type, like a friendly "hi": ALL THESE EXPLANATIONS MAY I MAY LOOK AS A "GUILTY" ONE ABOUT MY  Twisted Evil LADYINTENTIONS, BUT NOT, IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF THE PAST FROM AROUND HERE, GOING OVER THESE TRAUMAS).
Well, sorry ( wave Laughing ), "com va". And the answer was "no ho sé, si tinc res malament, m'ho arreglaràs?"  Laughing 
Quite UNSUBSTANTIAL conversation. Taking the fun from all put together as this  geek  me for the whole thing talked in former lines, as opening mode to say that There's Nothing to Repair Here.
FRIENDS CONNECTION, HERE, BROOKE, TAKES ME TO CHILDHOOD. AS PURE AS THAT IT IS. WE'RE SHARING ALL GOODNESS. YOU, BY YOUR HEARTED MIND AND YOUR SMILE; ME, THROUGH THESE, AS USUAL,  wave WORDS.
 party smiley  hasi  party smiley 

flower I Love You, I'd Love to hasi  Kiss!!  flower 
 cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've just easy and fast corrected (only one word and adding a line by the *). It's not perfect, but represents what I'm thinking right now.
And I'm Dedicating. To Brooke  action smiley 
I KNOW that "Dedicating", if we contemplate my High Emotional Concept of You, Lady, means I am not very humble, at the very least inside of my own feelings, about what I just created and explained.
Well, I identify humble to Respectful, Polite and Equality for All and to Listen Everybody Free Talking, but it's Needed some ego for Creating. It's the Human Working out Ways!
And the ego continues through the Dedicating. It's OK, I Do Admit it.
Well, quite  wave at this actual moment, afte all the  scratch Smile , I Dedicate to You from my Heart, my Love.
See You cheekey smiley action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: oh my, 10 and 45 at the time registering of Forum. "Wait a minute"  geek  Laughing  Smile 
 party smiley  hasi  party smiley  
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Only a Moment for Express how Good are Making those guys, Musicians, who are taking Classic Music to All the People. I Mean, Making it as not only for selected as educated ears, but as Something Born to be Enjoyed by All. There're not many Pleasures as Pure and Healthy as Listening to this Music. I mean, it's not other Pleasures are bad (NO PLEASE, BROOKE, NO  affraid Basketball Smile love smiley cheekey smiley ), but it's a Very Important Achievement. More, Please!  cheers party smiley action smiley 
See later, ADORED LOVE OF MINE!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi, how are things!!
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

These Christmas are being so Good.
The other day, "Nochebuena", was so Lovely and Cute. The KIDS.
I was asked to be the "Papá Noel", but as long as I could not talk, I honestly thought I'd get too  wave about realistic sides of my performance, so I decided to say no.
It was also because Wanted to Fix faces of Kids when they were receiving Gifts.
Speechless!
Just Good Memories, Now in Kid's Eyes again. Special Time.
With People and Family too.
Wishing Everybody the same!

And, well, what I said about my Task. I Know I'm HIGHLY GOOD for the Thinking/Emotional World, and I Know I have to do it. Not as Hitler (as all "psycologists" listening, those professional and those who aren't) are thinking now from the before post  action smiley ; just as Responsible Philosopher and Human Being.
Everybody have Good Values to be Played for that!
Here We're Going!
Happy Holidays, Peace, Joy and Love, THE MOST POSSIBLE, All over the Earth!

cheers love smiley Brooke, Truly Loving, Big Hug for Family  love smiley cheers 
 tongue smiley flower tongue smiley 

ps: see later, probably on Sunday. In my Heart and my Mind!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Nothing feels better than a walk under the sun and around nature places.
Thinking fine.
Found out this song on the radio "I want out", by Helloween. Brutally Good.
It seems like Nietzsche came out from his grave and wrote music in the 20th century. He was Brutally Worried about Education, and about Relativism of the truth. And though all, contradictions from his Exacerbated Individualism were as Real as there're in the Song.
Well, All I've been Trying is a Brutal EFFORT for fighting these things, Giving DEMOCRATIC and DEEP Sense to the opposite of it.
The Power of Reason Arguing Arguments  Smile  is Tremendous, and at last it's Possible I have finally to Admit how Important is, besides the Hard Working, the Talent for Playing the Reason, like a Guitar (I want Clapton and Knopfler  Smile Very Happy ).
It's not about the strongest, it's about something quite forgotten actually, it's about the Wisest. Wise=Most "in question" of All "universe" that gets the dialectical-logical and emotional fair triumph. It's a Progress, but it's nothing about relativism as itself is understood. Necessary to Understand Complexity of things, and the Basic Structures of Thinking/Feeling to Teach for the Good.
I Do Admit so many times I Do Feel like She, a Very Important part of her, will Always Hate me with All of her Heart, till the day I die.
Actually, I could answer, finding out in my "personal computer" "francamente, querida, me importa un bledo"; but not. This is not the way. This is not.
Here for Love.
I Do also Admit that sometimes, from All things (including those from Your Husband's team: Freuds or Marxs, I don't care, my Emotions don't care, I mean) from last years, I do feel like a cold wave of rage all along my spinal cord that FORTUNETELY IS GETTING MORE AND MORE UNUSUAL.
This is another fight of Mine. I'm Winning. Day by Day, so OBVIOUS to my Heart.
Each time that I get  Mad about the "mess" (each day more and more unfrequently and only because of actual signs from the outside in the moment), I'm getting into my Peaceful Place Easier and Easier on Time. It's All, in my mind and heart, All of the Past and All of the unsensitivity and all of the badness I've Felt.
Not selfcomplacence or waiting for a shoulder where to cry, just Explaining Feelins from the Past and the Much Brighter Future.
I'm not Here only for me, I SWEAR.
I DO CARE.
These explained Dinamics, Honestly, Have to be useful to Explain more about the Human and its Development. The good and the bad ways to follow.
Sometimes I get so dissapointed about Possibilities around (not me) for the changing. Like thinking: how are you expecting EVERYBODY be able to run, after Practise, the 100 ms in less than 10 seconds... Talking about Moral Abilities and what I sometime said about the "NEURONAS ESPEJO" and the Human Empathy. Genetic Limits.
But I Do Know that it's NOT NECESSARY Everybody be that Fast for Make a Better World. If we take this as a course, Moral Living, All can Participate. What happens with all those People who run the marathon and, after all suffering, are able to Hardly End?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's my Motivation Key, when I get lost about Hope for Human.
And I'll Keep on Working, You'll See. First of All, in my own moral weaks.
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Lady, what I said about hating me, it's not Always that I'm thinking like that. But it does not matter, it's OK. I Understand. Everything's Will Go Better, You'll See I Swear.
God Bless!
flower I Love You and Love You!!  flower 
party smiley  love smiley tongue smiley love smiley party smiley 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Dedicating All today to Brooke.
HAPPY about Advancing of things. Very Excited, Focused about Horizon of Task. Amazed about it.
But all went away from my head while Watching that Video of You. The Today Show is such a VERY NICE Team, Wow!  action smiley 
At night, as I said, some calm. It's not about me tired or emotionally old, it's the opposite, Love. Flames were getting too Intense, and I had to Care. That's all.
Full of Energy!!
I Do See it when Look at People, and Feel the Goodness.
I Do also See when...
Everything's gonna be OK.
I think I'll have to prepare some new pictures, with the pet of kid. I said, so doing.
Had very Good Days in Christmas Time!
I'm only talking about Love.
Now some nice work is waiting for me in the house. Truly, the ancient me should feel the pressure for tomorrow, comparing what I'll be able to say tomorrow to what I said today (Smile party smiley Human proud, have to Share!  party smiley Smile ).
You say, when You Want, too.
Have Very Beautiful Day!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

I am not coming never more.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:39 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Answer to the post right before:
Yes, sir  Smile Laughing Smile ( Razz ) and the "not coming" of something more.
Explaining: Brooke, those things that any gentleman should publically talk about...
Yes, Love.
Here "we"  Smile Laughing Smile Do Come!!
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

ps: The Picture of You, the Video of You Touching Hands, my practising (ego)...
Substitutions, only.
Reality, Reality (in one bed, ours).
 Embarassed sunny 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:45 am

Hi, How Good the Sweetness in the Air Here,
 Smile Smile 

This, from the "reseña" of Rorty's Book "Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature":
"Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature (published in 1979) is a book by American philosopher Richard Rorty. It attempts to dissolve modern philosophical problems instead of solving them by presenting them as pseudo-problems that only exist in the language-game of epistemological projects culminating in Analytic philosophy. In a pragmatist gesture, Rorty suggests that philosophy must get past these pseudo-problems if it is to be productive."
But the problem is that those problems are not in fact just pseudo-problems. Belong to our most intimistic Human Nature. And We All Do Need them to Fulfill our Deepest Psycology as Human, and, (this objectivity I am going o express in the following line is Fundamental for the Psycology I talked about: without that Objectivity, Psycology fails, Naturally) -sorry had to Attend two calls about work- ; the same Moral Sense of the Truth as something to Be Honestly Treated, I mean, by the Modesty of Admiting the Impossibility of Fulfilling this Sense with no using something More than the pure instrumental (Science/Techniques) knowledge of Nature: Metaphysical Narrativity.
Not for coming back to Saint Augustin times, but for going over the empty places of Thinking of Modernity and Postmodernity, the castration (word so Well used by Professor) of Reality (independing on the level of knowledge we can achieve on it) and of Human's Psycology.
It's All I was talking about: modernity problems since Descartes and all coming after it: reduction of Reality: Physical (and metaphysical) and in Mind and Heart.
 party smiley  party smiley  party smiley 

Something I wanted to comment, also, is about Very Interesting TV Program I Watched upon the Natural that in Human is the lying in real and ordinary living: normal for not offending, peaceful community living (family, friends...) and for success.
Well, beyond Morals (I'm not in that level of thinking yet, though the fact talking about the Truth Means to Go to the Principles of Morals: this is Expressing How All is Connected in Human Psycology: the Intelectual Process Explains and Justifies the Main Subject, and the Main Subject Corresponds to Process); this is not the kind of false/Truth I'm Talking about. It's Epistemological one, about Ontology of Existence.
Another Program on TV I Liked so Much was the One ("Brain games" Title!) that Explained how the "childish" Mind (Experiences on Kids Doing so Good and Candid!) is Key for Going beyond our printed categories in mind, from experiences and from what it's been taught to us all, for going beyond for new places: better ones by a better Reason (Reason as Methode and Reason as Result of Final Task).
 tongue smiley  tongue smiley  tongue smiley 

Shared Goodness! God Bless!
Without this kind of candid, my mind can not work out the same.
Faith is the Name.
So, I'm not talking about candid as stupid, but candid as Goodness and Future (process and place to be, at the same time).
Love!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Getting back to some easy warm times Here. I mean, not that much. I had a couple of really  wave days. Over.
Focusing terms, "using" the place for talk, from where I think it's wisdom.
Personal and FREE opinion on VERY DELICATE ISSUE: Free Abortion.
Well, for start, I think actually it's Well known I'm an ironned defender of Freedom, but of Solidarity too.
From the core of my Heart, have to say it's so TERRIFIC AND SCARING MY SOUL to simply think about erasing the living of a little subject who's got Human Figure, no matter the litte size. I know I'm not enough knowing Level of Conscience of that Being, but the Figure is Telling something to the common sense.
I have to say there's my limit, cronological, about abortion.
Like Achiles and the turtle running, where we are fixing the limit?
I'm not the person for that, and not authorized (as Knowledge) for being in the People Legally Designed for that.
I Do Believe in Real Freedom when just cells, but when the Human Appears...
My Sensitivity, and Truly sorry for disagreement with Feminists I'll Always Support, can not handle that.
Solidarity is the Only Answer Possible. If I was a Woman, I DO KNOW I'D DO.
Circumstances are Totally Different when Physical or Mental Health of Person are SERIOUSLY in Danger. But when it's "just" a Truly Tough "Charge" to carry on till and while Giving Birth, Public Sphere Have to Appear for the Support and Growing of the Child, and for the Good Search for Good Adoption, if possible -as it Always Should: if Now I could, I Honestly Think I'd Prefer to Adopt, for this I'm talking about.
When you find in the street one person who, p.e., had an accident and this Person is Seriously Damaged, the not Helping is a Crime: "delito de omisión de socorro". There's an obvious social charge. I know level of hardness is not comparable, I Know, to pregnancy for 9 months, but the Protection of the Social Good and the Vulnerability of this Good (a little Human in Progress, not talking about just cells) Justifies.
Obviously, in a Civilized Legal State, Public Should Have to Help, Protect and Care for the mother as much and as long it's Necessary for the Both of them.
And, sometimes, maybe the risk in both situations (helping in accident and pregnancy) can be higher in the first one. Because I'm talking about a Pregnancy by an Absolutely Guaranteed Level of Security for Mother and Child, only about this.
When there's a catastrophic situation, the Civil, or Militar, Public Autority can Tell People Ordersn that can not do in Normal Situations. To me, a Growing Human Child is as Important and Urgent, singular terms, as any catastrophic situation "on the limits" of survival for People can be. The temporal "taking off" rights, because of the Good We're talking about: One Person, gets Justified; obviously, if thought from Honest Intentions and the most selflimited (the limits themselves) possible.
I know it's not very popular this, for my reputation, but I can not Feel and Think any other thing. In first weeks there're no problems to me for Freedom of Woman. It's an Opinion. If Men could get pregnant and give birth, I SWEAR I FEEL IN THE DEEP I'D SAY THE SAME.
Shared, Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Smile Wink Yes, I Was Here for All of the Time  Wink Smile 

Now going but Staying, for All of the Day and Night.
The Vision of You, on the snow or under the sun, is The Most Delightful Sensation I've Known and Felt in my Life. Well, beside the Feeling of Your Touch ( wave Shocked Smile cheekey smiley ).
Adore and Love You so!!

ps: coming to talk on Sunday for a little while. Caring so Much!!
 cheers  cheekey smiley  party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi!!
cheers cheers cheers 

A litte tired but not that much, I Do Dedicate All my Love to You  action smiley 

ps: I'll take a time to talk about those things I commented about Future. Anyway, I Liked those TV Programs Very Much. Interesting for Knowing what's happening and which are the goals in the horizon, independing on if these goals are realistic or not.

psII: Nothing about second directions at all, when talking about Honest thinking of Mine, Brooke. This Love is the Most Realistic that ever Happened to me. Yesterday's night, also, was feeling the anxiety of Talk and Hug. Quite enough, but dealt well with it. It's OK, just the moment. As long as I keep my mind busy, no problem about the anxiety for the Touch and Talk. If I Did, I'd be so kind, I SWEAR LOVE.
 Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 am

my Adored of my life,

I'm working well, and could list some of things I Want to say today.
Took a second for Virtual Kiss as narration on Videos.
cheekey smiley My only Wish is to Kiss You, and I Dream about that, and I Do Live for that  cheekey smiley 
See in a while, I Love You so, so Much!!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 

ps: I'm not very "wise" at social relationships, I need too much the explicit signs. I'm Sorry. But now I Know that Night We Kissed, in Mind and Heart (and Hands  Smile Smile ) We Did Kiss!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've been Working. Meeting lasting till couple of minutes ago. Good job!
Today at night Study Fine, Calm. Though what my instinct says, about Fixing Certainty upon All, the more relaxed, the better, and I don't need much time for doing.
Going to be OK, each day better. Less tired for the using of Mind, I mean.
Dedicating All Improvement Done!! action smiley 
 party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 

I Love You, Brooke.
And We'll Make it Through!!

Could not Watch Videos today because very busy, True. God Bless!
See later.
I think I have to go with the idea of not coming Here in the night, this way I can get more "abstracted" for the Focusing on Concentrated (=just as Easy!) Work.
I've got Big Amount of Task. So many sides and kinds, Tasks, that I have to  cheers 
And, as Main One: Love Mission. For Two.
And for the One.
flower Love and Love=Brooke and I!  flower 
 cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: All Pictures and Videos in Smile Mode (sorry for projecting my own  wave into the Lovely You!!) of You are so Welcome and INSPIRATIONAL.
 Smile party smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:57 am

Hi!!  party smiley action smiley 
 Smile  Smile  Smile 

Loving Forever in a Bond of Eternity, Brooke  Smile  action smiley 
Feel Good and I See and Everything's going to be OK.
There's so Much to Do.
My Enjoyament of Time with People is Getting unknown levels in my life, even actually better than my best times. And Improving.
We're going to make more Visits to Beautiful Places of the Island.
And my Friends from University are so Good too.
Here I can not make business about staying or not. I Do Have to Stay.
I can Bring too many and too much good things.
Beyond my pride, this is right.
God Bless!
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

ps: Brooke is Key to me, her Good Staying is Key!
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 pm

my Darling Brooke, my Adored of Mine,

came for a moment for sharing something I wrote fast but so Inspired by the Day. Two pieces, one upon Science and other Kind of Thinking (Both Good!) and other one upon last chapters I read about Rorty.
All I'm Reading from him is Giving such a Big Light to me, Opening Ways for my mind!
1) This could be considered as continuation of last one about thinkind that I did yesterday:
"In fact, I Do Think Science Methodology is a just a Simplification of our Best Mental Processes, as Investigation about anything. Science sacrifices Big Abstractivity Possibilities –Flexibility of Versatile Creativity that Free can abstract, simplify, take facts and previous concepts, and make new interpretations or applications on them for new Ideas: Pure Complexity from a Brain Evolutioned through MILLION YEARS-; for the Certainty upon Fixed Formal Methodology. I mean, the “happy idea” for the science hypothesis works on the direction described right before, but when starting Certainty Processes of Science –FACTIC PROVING-, the Possibility for Developing that idea ON ANY POSSIBLE DIRECTION gets closed. That’s not necessarily negative, because that closing can Perfectly be Totally Wanted or Needed, as when we find something we think it’s a last conclusion to get proved. It’s not about negative or positive one or another, it’s just Complementarity of Methodologies for Knowledge. Goals from Thinkers as Noam Chomsky are Living Proves about kind of ThiNking I Defend too, next or at the same time as Science Method. I’ll keep explaining these different ways through the days and years."

2) "Sobre Richard Rorty: Capítulo V, puntos 3 y 4
El mantenimiento de las posiciones filosóficas basadas en la psicología (cuyos orígenes se remontan a Descartes y Locke y, más notoriamente, a Kant), sobre la posibilidad de hallar alguna clase de idea feliz con que definir de forma nítida y precisa la consciencia inmaterial del ser humano, en contraposición con el mundo físico –como dos categorías ontológicas distintas-, están condenadas a la confusión conceptual histórica y, por tanto, al fracaso total.
El “ojo de la mente” abierto por Descartes constituye un punto sin retorno de la filosofía, como demuestra su historia de tres siglos, donde, en último término “de abstracción” (más allá del “mito de lo Dado” o del “Espejo de la Naturaleza”, que conciben lo mental como fiel representación de lo real, así como más allá de las dificultades insolubles sobre lo innato o apriorístico frente a lo adquirido), sólo queda al final un regreso ad infinitum del que no es posible salir por medio de la suposición indemostrable y sin sentido de los hombrecillos en la mente (explicar la consciencia de lo que es consciente; explicar la consciencia de la consciencia de lo que es consciente… y así, sin nunca acabar).
Ante esta posición crítica de Rorty, de la cual las líneas anteriores tratan de ser un breve resumen, ¿cuál es la explicación que el autor ofrece?
No hay que proseguir la investigación filosófica, o psicológica, sobre la consciencia; la epistemología no sirve para nada. Aristóteles o Galileo (se citan los dos, si bien el autor opta claramente por el segundo, por su ciencia puramente descriptiva en términos matemáticos, frente a la ciencia aristotélica “contaminada” de creencias, como el alma, etc.) no estaban preocupados por esa supuesta inmaterialidad de las ideas, no lo necesitaban. Del mismo modo que no lo necesitamos nosotros.
El problema del concepto es una digresión que debe diluirse a favor de la noción de la simple “constancia” perceptiva de nuestros procesos mentales respecto de los objetos que se presentan a nuestros sentidos y que corresponden a una misma forma o tipología –cita el ejemplo de una botella. Lo que cuente, en definitiva, sólo ha de ser el éxito en la predicción de los procesos cerebrales respecto de lo que queramos llevar a cabo. Se trata sin duda de una tesis pragmática.
Volviendo a la diferencia que tan firmemente quiere fijar Rorty entre justificación y explicación causal, las últimas líneas del párrafo anterior deben adscribirse al razonamiento sobre esta segunda noción, mientras que, en sede de la teoría de la verdad, contexto de la justificación sociolingüística, Rorty dirá que no tiene sentido hablar ya de la verdad, sino tan sólo de distintos criterios de racionalidad (a juzgar, exclusivamente, en función del modo más o menos eficaz en que sirvan a nuestros fines). Se tratará de criterios convencionales y pragmáticos de racionalidad (aunque él no utilice prácticamente nunca el término “pragmático”, y menos el de “convencional”: la comprensión profunda de un texto, pienso, implica esta aptitud para trasladar lo dicho a conceptos propios, aunque esta traducción nunca pueda ser omnicomprensiva de lo que pretende abarcar), que no llevan implícita ninguna idea sobre posibles horizontes de integración global de dicha racionalidad, hasta alcanzar alguna clase de “Lenguaje Filosófico Universal”. No hay ningún atisbo de Estructuralismo de vertiente teleológica en Rorty.
Desde estas posiciones generales de mera practicidad explicativa para referirse a los procesos de la mente (donde se hallan implícitas las ideas de falibilidad y de límites de la mente; así es, con seguridad, en un sentido casuístico individual para cada mente, el cual, pienso, lleva a su vez implícito el límite, NO RECONOCIDO por Rorty, correspondiente a los “LIMITES GENETICOCOGNITIVOS DE NUESTRO CEREBRO”); decíamos, desde las descritas posiciones generales, la concepción de lo que puede ser la mente para Rorty queda reducida a “la metáfora de la caja negra”, donde sólo se puede observar y explicar con rigor el proceso de los “input” exteriores por medio del sistema sensitivo y de los “output” en forma de reacciones más o menos eficaces en función del criterio subjetivo de racionalidad, el cual permanecerá invisible también para el filósofo-psicólogo, y sólo quedará reflejado en forma de conducta por el cual se exteriorice, en la forma que sea.
Hay que decir, no obstante, que Rorty, por otra parte, QUIERE transcender a toda costa el conductismo epistemológico de autores como Quine, y coherentemente con ello, viene a explicar que no obstante lo anterior, además, disponemos de los avances en la fisiología de la mente para explicar los procesos mentales. Hasta el punto de sostener que si la neurociencia estuviera lo suficientemente avanzada (se muestra escéptico sobre el horizonte de esta posibilidad de omnisciencia científica sobre la mente), no haría falta hablar de “mente” en un sentido más allá de lo meramente físico. Es decir, en tal caso, podríamos asociar a cada estado de excitación neuronal cada concreto proceso mental que queda reflejado en las proposiciones y en las acciones racionales. Y ésa es la aspiración máxima que podemos legítimamente pretender alcanzar en la explicación de “lo mental”.
Este fisicalismo (así es en realidad, aunque no lo exprese así el autor en ningún momento) del potencial científico ideal –en sede de la neurociencia-, así como su conductismo reduccionista de inputs y outputs, hallan para el autor su explicación más “evidente” en la metáfora (que, por otra parte, utiliza constantemente a lo largo de las líneas de los 2 apartados de referencia del texto) Putnamiana –de Hillary Putnam- que equipara los procesos mentales a los procesos computacionales de los ordenadores (él habla todavía, lógicamente, por su época y por su contexto filosófico-literario, de computadores), donde existe un hardware (el cerebro) y un software consistente en programas informáticos y sus correspondientes subrutinas integradas (los procesos mentales). De esta forma, entiende Rorty, desaparece CASI por ensalmo (IMPORTANCIA DE LA EXPLICACIÓN SIMBÓLICA QUE HE DEFENDIDO EN EL TIEMPO) la mística filosófica de la epistemología, que ha de entenderse reducida a la expresión de mera querencia espiritualista o de simple y confusa nostalgia pseudometafísica por lo inmaterial.
No es tan fácil como señala Rorty. El símil no es tan “feliz” como él piensa que es como soporte expresivo-explicativo de su teoría. La cual, en los puntos finales del capítulo, concluye en la necesidad de diferenciar los procesos cognitivos por una parte, y los procesos morales –en los que se incluiría la noción de búsqueda de la Verdad, entiendo- por otra."

I'm Happy, because it Makes me THINK. And then I Learn More.
God Bless!
Modest way of Mine too for giving Thanks  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 am

Smile Hello!!  Smile 
 cheers flower cheers 

Happy Valentine's Day!
Wishing Good Day and Happiness, not necessary too expensive one to be Good and Shared and Fulfilled with Love.
Beautiful Videos and All. I'll take a look.
Working day, but Good Day.
cheekey smiley flower You're Very Beautiful, and I Love You  flower cheekey smiley 
 cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi!!  action smiley 
 cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley 

I know that what I'm posting now is not perfect, and not clear enough, but it's good I think.  Some basic structures of thinking exposed, by the honest critic of Big Author, Classic- I DO ADMIRE TRUE, PROFESSOR.  I Do Have to Try!
And I Do Dedicate!!
Later, when I can, I'll take a look to it, and will correct things I may see as wrong, which are there for sure.

Richard Rorty: Comentario personal a “De la Epistemología a la Hermenéutica”

Tradicionalmente, desde Dilthey, se ha asumido que el estudio de la Naturaleza es el estudio lo objetivo (“lo cognitivo”, lo “epistemológico”, en palabras de Rorty, refiriéndose al representacionismo del realismo metafísico, frente a, p.e., realismos moderados como el “interno” de Putnam), mientras que el estudio del Espíritu corresponde a lo contingente, lo humano inaprensible, lo que ha de ser comprendido (en términos de “hermenéutica de la empatía” primero, en Dilthey; y en términos hermenéuticos modernos, del círculo hermenéutico de Gadamer o Apel, por citar los más importantes, después); y no “meramente” explicado, caso de la ciencia, donde la objetividad y la descriptividad lógico-causal es la regla.
Rorty, tras explicar que la epistemología se corresponde con el discurso “normal”, en sentido Kuhniano (dentro del paradigma generalmente aceptado y aplicado por “todos”), explica que la Hermenéutica (mayúscula por considerar, el autor, que es una forma y medio de explicación de carácter teórico autónomo y diferencial –corriente de pensamiento) y el círculo hermenéutico se han de ocupar de aplicarse al discurso cuando éste alcanza la sede de lo “anormal”, en sentido Kuhniano también (las analogías utilizadas que Rorty toma de este autor son fundamentales).
Un pequeño lapso temporal ahora, para recordar que Rorty atribuye esta segunda clase de discurso, aunque de forma casi residual e implícita, al resultado de la creatividad (no existe un tratamiento sistemático del tema).
En el caso de la genialidad creativa, dice Rorty, o en, p.e., el de la traducción (partiendo de la base de los problemas que explica Quine para elaborar una traducción: problemas de equiparación de significado entre términos de cada idioma); siempre es posible hallar un aproximación técnicamente aceptable al significado que nos llega explicado por medio de términos distintos (en el caso de la creación, más que hablar de conceptos, como buen lingüista del “giro”, el autor prefiere referirse a términos del lenguaje, sin diferenciar cognitivamente, en sentido general, este caso del de la traducción). Es decir, la inconmensurabilidad radical entre discursos “anormales” o entre un discurso “normal” y otro que no lo es, a pesar de lo que sostiene Kuhn, para Rorty –como buen pragmatista confeso- es algo que no tiene sentido ni fundamento.

Esta precisión de la hermenéutica, al hilo de la traducción y al hilo de la realidad científica descrita por Kuhn, le sirve de algún modo a Rorty para justificar la eliminación de fronteras objetivas u ontológicas entre “Espíritu” y “Naturaleza”.
No obstante, los resultados no son tan felices como el autor pretende, en esta búsqueda de la adiferencialidad. En primer lugar: si bien en muchos momentos se expresa en tal sentido, en muchos otros lugares habla directamente de la diferencia que hay entre el mundo de “lo que se hace” (obra del hombre, básicamente el mundo de lo social, en sentido clásico) y el mundo de “lo que es encontrado” o natural. Dado el carácter de esta afirmación, no se puede negar la existencia de una diferenciación ontológica, lo cual no tiene nada que ver con que el estudio de cada caso, de la disciplina que estudia cada mundo, mejor dicho, pueda “reducirse” a cuestiones que debe y puede dirimir, con mayor o menor éxito pragmático, la hermenéutica. Y éste es un punto importante, porque desde él se inicia gran parte de la confusión que envuelve al giro lingüístico (y/o narrativo) radical o al “idealismo” que por momentos parece subyacer a la teoría kuhniana. La eliminación de las diferencias, dada la afirmación y diferenciación previa entre lo dado y lo hecho por el hombre, sólo tiene sentido en sede de teoría del conocimiento, no de la ontología en sí. Por otra parte, también supone reconocer, aunque sea implícitamente, la virtualidad de una matriz filosófica-explicativa que aplicar a la realidad, en general, de carácter objetivo y previo al mismo proceso de la aplicación del método de conocimiento (hay aquí una contradicción, MUY IMPORTANTE, entre esto y la pretensión de indiferenciar en un único contexto ontológico-epistemológico el mundo y el esquema, al menos en un sentido metodológico: la hermenéutica como herramienta cognitiva “dada” apriorísticamente, y hallada desde la razón que busca fundamentos –supuesta y teóricamente inexistentes para Rorty en la epistemología).
Volviendo a todas las opiniones que Rorty toma de las apreciaciones teóricas de Kuhn, con el fin de justificar la indeferenciación entre naturaleza y espíritu. No existe un algoritmo lógico-matemático que permita describir la evolución de la ciencia en un modo objetivo, intrínsecamente (el problema de que la dominación de lo natural –no usa esta palabra, pero es muy adecuada en el contexto para dar claridad- sí tiene, desde un punto de vista práctico, un fundamento positivo y probado es considerado por Kuhn una laguna epistemológica en su teoría; pero un tema del que no es necesario ocuparse para Rorty, como es habitual cuando trata de los temas que el pragmatismo supera por medio de criterios de practicidad efectiva, sin más, simplificando el problema -hasta eliminarlo- epistemológico). Y, por otra parte, es muy posible que en algún momento de la historia se llegue a poder explicar de modo fisicalista, por escáners cerebrales, todo el pensamiento, el habla y la acción humana, a través de las sinapsis neuronales vistas y analizadas. Finalmente, dando una vuelta de tuerca más a esta argumentación simbólica que aquí presentamos resumidamente –intentando, a la vez, sistematizarla un poco-; Rorty explica que es muy posible que en ese último caso, si estudiáramos la mente de los científicos del año 4.000, pudiéramos describir y predecir cualquiera de sus pensamientos y acciones, en términos del mapa neurona, pero no participar en su conversación (un ejemplo traído que se antoja como muy improbable). Todo esto le sirve para hallar el punto de partida, o su conclusión: el problema de fondo, que subyace a todo, se halla en el lenguaje y es el propio lenguaje. Se trata siempre, el problema cognitivo, de hallar los términos adecuados. Nada más.
En el caso de los discursos normales, tanto en ciencia física como social, no existirá problema para la objetivación, por la identificación mayoritaria de los términos implicados (utiliza el ejemplo del “hombre gris y convencional” para decir que prácticamente todos nos sentiremos legitimados, “con razón”, para hacer comentarios bastante objetivos sobre el mismo, dado su carácter de normalidad, en un discurso compartido y aquiescente: ESTO ES ERRÓNEO Y SUPONE UN DESCONOCIMIENTO DE LA NATURALEZA HUMANA, pero, además, por otra parte, pone de manifiesto el posicionamento filosófico que de facto inspira a Rorty en sus planteamientos –luego veremos una consecuencia práctica de esto). El problema se presenta en situaciones de cambio de paradigma, o de la traducción entre idiomas distintos, o “de un genio cuya conversación nos supera” (palabras textuales). En estos casos, y tantos otros más, no encontramos las palabras adecuadas, dentro de nuestro lenguaje conocido del discurso normal, y nos vemos obligados a utilizar la hermenéutica.
Como soporte argumentativo de la viabilidad de la hermenéutica (contra Kuhn), Rorty explica, extraído de una argumentación anterior en sede de la teoría de la verdad (en otro momento comentaremos un poco más detalladamente esto), que las mismas pruebas epistemológicas para la fundamentación de la filosofía representacionista son requeridas en el caso del escepticismo radical o de la tesis de la inconmensurabilidad. No existe tal cosa entre traducciones o, incluso, entre paradigmas científicos -parece querer decir (su respeto por Kuhn no le ayuda, en términos de claridad, para explicar este último punto)- o, tampoco, en la explicación de un poema. Cosa distinta será que la traducción del poema ya no sea un poema; pero esto no es tan importante, pues lo que al final se ventila es si es posible hallar unos fundamentos prácticos donde hallar unos mínimos criterios que acrediten la comunicabilidad en todos los ámbitos diferenciables posibles (en la naturaleza o en el espíritu), lo cual, además de ser correlato y fundamento de su pragmatismo de fondo, le sirve para reforzar su tesis de indeferenciación entre natural y humano (a nivel epistemológico y, erróneamente, ontológico).

El primer punto de una crítica más detallada y hasta casuística de lo que hay en párrafos anteriores es el siguiente, en torno a los paradigmas científicos (a este punto me refería cuando hablaba del posicionamiento interno de Rorty sobre el conocimiento: demasiado “desde arriba” –y elitista, en el fondo-, lo que le imposibilita discernir realidades como la que se describe a continuación): cuando aprendemos en la escuela los fundamentos de la física no tenemos ningún problema (ni el profesor) en comprender, más o menos en este orden los fundamentos de la cinemática (Galileo), la dinámica (Newton), la física de los gases (Boyle-Mariotte, entre otros), la termodinámica y, finalmente, algo de mecánica cuántica y algo de la teoría de la relatividad. Son paradigmas distintos, cada uno, pero se constituyen e integran en un programa de enseñanza bastante aproblemático (a no ser por los resultados académicos de algunos alumnos no lo bastante aplicados: se trata de materias que requieren un estudio teórico continuado y, paralelamente, una aplicación problematizada de las leyes generales); de modo que no creo que podamos encontrar a nadie que sepa mucho de lo último sin saber bastante de lo anterior (la proporcionalidad directa parece evidente aquí para todos), con independencia de una especialización posterior (un artillero naval frente a un físico de partículas). El cuerpo de la ciencia normal los asume como partes de un todo, y lo hace de una forma bastante normal, sin tantos problemas como presupone Kuhn, e incluso bastantes menos de los que aduce Rorty en su defensa de la hermenéutica como necesidad. La compartimentabilidad cerebral de nuestra mente es idónea para comprender cada paradigma y asumirlo todo en un discurso de sentido (al modo que definiría, probablemente, Hilary Putnam) respecto de la totalidad. La falta de contradicción lógica-matemática entre los diversos paradigmas, si se respetan las condiciones de normalidad de cada uno (en el caso de la mecánica newtoniana: velocidades no cercanas a la luz, p.e.), salva cualquier problema de interacción entre teorías. Ciertamente, no se ha hallado todavía un teoría unificada, pero esto es distinto de la supuesta inconmensurabilidad epistemológica (así es, en realidad) que quiere contribuir a eliminar Rorty.
Si bien puede parecer que esta conclusión no es distinta de la del autor de referencia, aparentemente, en realidad no es así. El progreso en ciencia es real (como reconoce de una forma casi subliminal Kuhn, y el propio Rorty); la creciente complejidad de su explicación en los contextos “micro” y “macro” es evidente, aunque no necesariamente lineal. Que sea así en un sentido práctico condiciona sine qua non que sea así también en un sentido epistemológico. Cualquier otra cosa es una auténtica ruptura del sentido del discurso, que queda disimulada, en Rorty, gracias a las múltiples apreciaciones que tan sabiamente realiza al hilo histórico del giro lingüístico, con la finalidad de compatibilizar éste con un pragmatismo de base conductista general de principio que culmina, como desiderátum práctico-teórico de futuro pero también como conclusión metodológica, en un puro fisicalismo radical.

Pienso que el problema de fondo es la autolimitación del pensamiento que constituye la autoobjetivación lingüística y/o conductista. Veamos un ejemplo.
Cuando Rorty defiende “lo dado” frente a “lo hecho” pone el ejemplo de la existencia de los neutrones. “Nosotros no creamos los neutrones” (Kuhn se confunde al hablar de creación de mundos alternativos en cada paradigma, y debería decir “formas distintas” de describir el mundo, entiende Rorty, con razón); y este principo se remonta a Demócrito, pasando por Niels Bohr y otros, hasta nuestros días.
En este caso, se observa claramente cómo el hecho que no podamos predecir, por medio de un algoritmo, cómo evolucionará nuestro conocimiento sobre los neutrones no significa que no exista una continuidad histórica explicativa “en progreso” sobre los mismos. No creamos los neutrones (por ahora), pero sí nuestro conocimiento racional y progresivamente complejo, profundo y amplio sobre ellos. No todo son meramente “valores”, contrariamente a lo que dice Kuhn (en el sentido de claridad, elegancia, interés…), en la predeterminación de la comprensión “paradigmática” de la realidad. Es cierto que, de acuerdo con el giro del naturalismo en la filosofía de la ciencia la subjetividad y los contextos de investigación, de descubrimiento, y de aplicabilidad tecnológica -añadiría yo-, existe una selección no puramente racional -en sentido clásico- en la aparición de las ideas; de carácter psicológico, sociológico e institucional (injerencia de causas económicas, históricas, éticas, sociales, políticas…); pero esto no tiene nada que ver con las supuestas complejidades y complicaciones extraídas de la idea un criterio exagerado de “inconmensurabilidad” científica, o de una preocupación excesiva por la misma.
La ciencia (las teorías probadas) tiene unas bases estructurales, de carácter lógico-biológico, respecto de la realidad, y éstas imposibilitan el Babel científico que tanto “asusta” a Kuhn y que Rorty se limita a comprender de forma parcial. Una cosa distinta es el carácter limitado del conocimiento, tema en el que no entramos ahora.
La reducción de Rorty queda de manifiesto en el ejemplo que utiliza de los neutrones, como base simbólica de su explicación de la conmensurabilidad pragmática. Este argumento, que, quiera o no, constituye un uso directo de lo ontológico, no constituye una abstracción del conocimiento, sino simplemente una reducción de tamaño más o menos ilustrativa; y, por supuesto, no sirve para explicar la supuesta indiferencia entre lo objetivo y lo subjetivo, entre naturaleza y espíritu, entre lo hecho y lo dado (precisamente, esto último lo afirma EXPLÍCITAMENTE Rorty, al hilo del ejemplo citado). Es decir, sólo se trata de la aportación una delimitación física bien conocida (y ontológica) que no aporta nada a las categorías del conocimiento en el sentido que yo quiero defender: el de la abstracción omnicomprensiva; y por eso Rorty no aclara nada, en realidad.
Este tipo de pensamiento sólo lo puede aportar la filosofía –y la epistemología, como rama legítima de aquélla- porque sólo ella dispone del aparato técnico, histórico-experiencial y conceptual para ello. Hay que volver a empezar, y olvidarse de reduccionismos de giros lingüísticos o conductistas o pragmatistas en sentido radical. El pensamiento se justifica a sí mismo".

Brooke, I Love You so Much, You're HAPPINESS!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:32 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Smile Good Morning of Adoration  Smile 
Had good night. Tried, and I succeed, not to think too much about what I wrote yesterday. Though I have to draw concepts lines better, I'm taking quite easy for going on well  cheers party smiley  Love is Key!
Later I'm posting couple of pictures of me, only two because there's one that's too "horrible"  Laughing  Smile to (mainly for entrances of empty hair on my head) me.
Among Good News, could See Great Lamar Odom is Coming to Intensely Develope Talent in Spain; how Good News!  party smiley action smiley 
And, well, Everything's remaining the same, Brooke. I Love You More than yesterday!!
flower See in a while  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 

ps: Because I'm psycologically preparing for posting my pictures  Smile Laughing Smile 

psII: point of light has been changed by very Diligent and Nice maintenance ("repairers") workmates. Yesterday I had to "close" the light, because the fast flashes were beating my eyes. Can't not say the same about the Hot Ones.
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Hope You Liked funny compositions I've beend doing by answering Videos. Made with the Best Intentions Possible from the Heart.
Have Great Day, Love.
flower Love on Eternity  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi, how are things!!
 Smile Smile 

Busy is too low definition for expressing my hurries on the morning.
I'm not catching any similiraty to concept of excellence (never, but yesterday for speechess written quite MUCH BETTER), but I'm doing all I can.
It's true, working far away from hopes of something near to "perfection" is a litte asfixiating  Laughing Smile , but well, flexibility feels good. It's nothing transcedental, I'm just fixing some information, classifying.
Well, see later in a while.
You see that I'm not lying, when I said this was going to be an Easier and Easier Place in Progress.
God Bless, Keep Working and Loving!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

If I actually was the most fixed and powerful dictator in the world ( Smile Laughing Smile ), or was Aladin and found the "lámpara maravillosa" (in fact that one that gets enlightened each I have one of those ideas of mine  Smile Laughing Smile ) and I could make a wish:
I'd say that "I want she feel this and be able to honestly tell me it":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQUlwIpG394
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

Yes, I Like Very Much how it Sounds to me, and Much More if I Imagine coming from Your Lips and Your Mind  action smiley 

Well, some less "sophistication" in Love ( Very Happy Smile ) and share something.
I've Seen an add about "Young Girls in Action", Empowering them (could not see the Great Video I'm Posting, True): Help them to Truly Know Who They Really Are, whatever any kind of society may say. Great!
In this contex, wanted to share something more. Half fun and half importan.
I Remember that on TV, each Friday there was an episode from "Eight is enough", at 8:30 pm if I remember well, and following "Los Walton", at 9:30 pm. Both Very Nice.
I remember John Boy's Mom. She used to ride on a bycicle, to go to her tasks, Social Helping Kind -any kind Needed- very usually. But to me, even on those times (10, 11, 12...) I thought it was treated, this argumental subject, from a little too sexist perspective. Too much the "perfect traditional caring Lady". Probably for this, I used to call her, ONLY WHEN RIDING THE BYCICLE ON THOSE WAYS BUT NO OTHERS, and this is REAL TRUE, I called her "Senyora Maititeta" ( Laughing geek Smile ).
I Do Honestly Believe in some More Modern Riding Kind. Margarita Fullana, from my land is a Good Role for that; I would not challenge her for a course, because I'd loose for sure.
Well, Shared.
To Prove that if I ever looked as "pushing" or controller or dominator or bully or stalker, it was just a mistaken perception from others, UNREALISTIC.
I was just Feeling LOVE, and it was Exploding (like from that marvelous lamp) from so many years closed Alone.
Shared God Bless!
flower cheekey smiley party smiley Happy Nicely, I Love You so Much, Brooke Shields  party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley hasi love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: and All things Working, I'm Working. You'll See, Real Good.
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Thank You Very Much for Beautiful Videos!  action smiley 
I have to Listen to this Music for All Day, after, in this context -sorry me, Brooke- have Seen those Pictures of You.
If I did different, it would even get asfixiating, the Fire in my stomach and my all body. This other way, so specially the Moto&You or You&Moto, it's "just" the Most Delicious Terrible Pain I've felt in my life, "only".
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Oh, my, Brooke, the other time, years ago, when I Watched for the first time I thought I was going to explode or something. I was Needing for some "Intense but non brutal storical action" to be re-created in my mind, for "saving" the moment. True!!
That Picture is my Heaven of Passion, and You kill me by it. Such a Delightful pain (because Learnt to Control the IMMENSE PULSION FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY BEING).
I Adore You!! That Body of You... That Face... That Power You're Sharing There...
It's so Inspirational that I had to share.
I'm going to write (few lines) the project for pre-inscription of official task with fire in my fingers, and beyond till the core.
Some fun: workmate Pep, Friend, each time we see, tells me so Happy about the fact he's actually bought a cock and ten hens, or number similar, and what makes him more Happy and Fun is the Behaviour of him. One after one, again and again. For fun, tells me that if we found he would attack me for sure, as natural enemy  Laughing Smile 
All I have in common with this animal is the Passion and the Energy "females" wake Up in him, because the Number of Mine is Only One.
It's like getting again in mind and heart that Desperating Feeling that I Need You to be Mine.
I Want You.
And now, wise and preventing heart attacks  Smile Smile , going to write for a little while, FULL OF SEXUAL "RAGE"  Smile Laughing Smile , the project.
I Love You, I Adore You and I Want You  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Brooke
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next