Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:44 pm

modestly admiting the feeling of higher level of consciousness, Soul enlightened by The Love, that's Always You, had to Dedicate something.
Independing on how good, Feeling was Highest ever, Brooke, Loving You so Much.
When I go beyond, without forgetting, just as flying for a while to another level; beyond ordinary emotions, this Wanting comes to me, Giving something as Love to You action smiley

Adored as adorable walking heaven,
this is how I’ll always treat my girl.
For the inner force pushing me strong
to meet her soul in a neverending kiss,
for the brightness of love I’ve got to find
when I close my eyes for sleep at night.
Truth of her sweet and tender emotions
is the sun of days, my light when I walk,
the beauty of love that purified my soul.
She is Aphrodite, she’s my angel of mine;
forever and for always, my eternal love.
Rendition! For endless eternity I do swear.

( " Embarassed " and wave action smiley )

cheekey smiley Exclamation (Excited Heart to Top is One with these letters)

ps: Now I'd truly like to be shoot, to express myself by glance, because it's impossible only by emoticons right now.
flower love smiley flower

ps: Have Great Weekend!!
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:15 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers
flower flower flower flower

Corresponding to number of views of subject right under this, two last numbers: 3-6; have to say All Pictures are Representation of The Gorgeousness to me, but those Two numbers, as IMAGES of YOU, are... Pure Loving.
flower Brooke, You are Always my Everything, my One thing, and I Love You!! flower
action smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Admit Still Have to talk not very tender because it still driving me too much "sweetie in flames" now ( Smile Laughing wave Laughing Smile ), but Going quite Well.
People, Walk, Felt Good!
Smile Smile Smile

And some more Good News. I've been talking to a workmate who is Dr. in Nuclear Physics, Barcelona and Oxford Universities, both of them! Wow!
I did have no idea about it.
I've been in the same building as him since 2005, and I had no idea.
I Mean, as PERSON my Good concept about him has not changed at all, but as Possible Brilliant Person to Help...
Well, well, I Know I Have Still to Go through some Ways before, but as You Know, Universe and Human will Keep me Busy for Sure in the Future.
Want to Know, and Want to Share and to Help!
We've been talking for a while.
Shared for Good!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

flower Brooke, I Love You so!! my Heart... I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I had to find myself the same way I did when going to hotel from Meeting Place, those things "underworn" wave Embarassed
It's incredible and ridiculous, but it has happened.
What the... It's Springtime! And You're so Beautiful!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi Lovely!! flower action smiley
Smile Smile Smile Smile

How are things!
That Picture from Hampton's Magazine is so Beautiful, You Look so Pretty! cheekey smiley
Have to Post!
Things are running quite Calm Here, as Focused too.
I've talked to Professor, about Main Lines as scheme for master's job, and he truly liked, truly. I think it can be good. It's been blessing to find all these lines, First Quality, for Trying for something, quite near to my own conclusions. The point of taking off.
Truly happy and proud about work made till now and provisional conclusions.
Yesterday at Comference, was Very Interesting too.
How Hellenistic Philosophers from S. III d.C. have Influenced to Philosophers that are Critic, as Key, to the Evolution of Thinking for two last centuries. Descartes, Montaigne, Kant... even Popper ("falsacionismo").
Aesceptical Perspetive, Subject yesterday, about Finding out, Personally, the Perfect Truth is as long as thinking (from Homerus to Socrates too), but taking it as Central Point come only from greek aesceptical philosophers.
This season of comferences has been about practical side of classic philosophy, and it's Amazing to See how all of those thinkers Truly Tried, at the very least those who wanted to deserve to be mentioned, to Live the same way they were Thinking, their own Cosmovision (=involves All aspects of life and thinking, human).
Conclusions from aesceptics: be modest, because you're limited, and understand things are provisional state of subjects (you can not catch the truth of anything: relativism= all depends and can only be understood through something else, no absolute, perspective is All), and be peaceful about it all, don't force situations and be phlegmatic about what may come (modern words I'm using).
Best consequences I am Describing, because though possible critics to be made, there's pretty amount of things to take as lesson from that thinking.
I Admire: 1) Their Honesty, about coherence of thinking and about coherence between thinking and doing 2) Strength they're bringing out as Value for Life 3) Their True Modesty.
Shared. Tried!
Smile Smile Smile

cheers Well, Very Happy for Brooke Words from Today, Wow! cheers
flower See later, Love!! flower
Smile love smiley Smile

ps: Very Happy about How my Work is Going on too, Truly!!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:41 pm

cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile Smile Smile

As You're the Purest thing I've ever found in my life, have to Stay Sweet and Kind.
Thank You for Loving Kindness and Healthy Motivation from Joy! Thank You!
I'll take some bear pet Picture for breaking some too thoughtful social behaviour, and for Expressing How You Make me Feel!! action smiley
party smiley And, also, clearly, because I think it's some Fun time!! party smiley
Was difficult to explain, sensation when I found the muppet (not knowing the exact name and now it's more funny to me doing like this tongue smiley cheers ). Was not "flashback", but much more normal. Think depends on mood of the moment, but it was more.
Peaceful meeting again, as it Always was.
Have to say my major fears, Brooke of Mine, and All Good Friends, began not at the house but when I started the school. Such a different and wave of kids to me. Impossible to control, and many times so cold. Feeling the acumulative socializing so different from Affection I had known till that time (well, this True! affraid , excepting the time I found out my father sat in the w.c., critics were truly strong that time too, I was affraid wave because of those shouts, who the... left the door opened? Laughing Smile ; it was only the moment, but also made me feel the adult fear, someway, social shyness and conventions learnt about what's right and not; something weird was in adults world, I was thinking); that Affection, at schoold, totally dissapeared from the atmosphere. Till I made and learnt to make Friends.
I know it was subjective, too much sensitive, but it was True. It is.
Not special traumas from that time, just the fear from that "unprotected" situation.
Well, it's how I lived. At the house, if ever some bad mood from father, I Always Felt Protected. In the outside was different.
Shared, Origen of my first Fears! As You See, quite normal and ordinary. action smiley
flower I Love You so, I Love You, Angel Beautiful, Loveliness of Mine!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

ps: if there was true punctuation system, You'd get out all of its limits tongue smiley Smile
party smiley hasi party smiley

psII: please, Movies, don't make me remember the scene from w.c.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

ps: Brooke Smile , Hope You had some Fun and Good time. Childish One, Specially More.
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:14 am

Smile How are things, Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I've got a moderate cold, True! Mad Smile
Is my Empathy Level reaching those levels of perfection?
Yesterday I watched a Movie!
Smile Smile Smile

Technicolor, cinemascope, todd-ao (that was Sound! Smile ), eastmancolor...
After, "homecinema" ( geek Smile ), Dogma ( Wink Smile Authors!!!)... and "eck0cinema", at last.
What a Find!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Truly, it's OK, Brooke, if You're OK action smiley
party smiley Smile party smiley

Like Christopher Atkins Project, Bravo, Wishing the Very Best, as for Everybody!
Video from Today's Writer in Youtube, with You Talking, was Very Nice, Kind and Touching!
Those Finds are Truly Nice too!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Everything's going to be OK.
Brooke, I've Reached a State of mind/heart that I would not renounce to my Studies for Anything. Need too Much to Develope.
And this is, what I'm going to say, Funny (as coming from me, the Very Happy ) is Truly Nice, I have to admit thinking about myself: not worried at all, yesterday's night could feel in the sincere heart of mine, about public results of my tasks and investigations. It's already a Pulsion, for All, to Develope it. If only, just the basic thoughts, echos from saying Here, that would be OK, including Academic Going on, of course. Maybe one day could have offers for professor, who knows. But this is not central, True.
Reasons: 1) Needed, because I can Do that THING Special that's so Needed (as Message to be Listened, something not directly related to effects about effective listening!)
2) I Truly Love it, Amazing and my Natural Kind.
But the thing Truly Made me cheers yesterday's night was the Fact I don't care about personal success more than I care about Goodness and Wise to Try to Bring.
That was Blessing to me!
I Love You, I Love You!!

ps: As long as it's a Free World, Confrontations about Freedom Results No more!
action smiley tongue smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

psII: Even "coldered", don't know which part of my anathomy was fresh under the air yesterday's night Wink , I Do Feel so Well. These wills for Work Fine may take some of the old role as Romantic Lover, but Love Never dies!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

psIII: all possible dialectical comments about last movies end here!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:42 am

Hi,

I've written a poem, but will not post, with link of Hamptons Pictures, what a Birthday Gift! ( wave tongue smiley ) till 10 o'clock.
Say link of Pictures because can not dowload Here. I mean, I got them, but web for imageposting is not working today. It's the same. So Seen!! action smiley
love smiley Happy Birthday!! love smiley

ps. I See the True Wanted Peace, too much time Strong on that cheekey smiley till the point I have to Believe. All frustrations of mine apart, You'll See too!! You're Good, such Good Hearted People!!
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I was afraid from the bad understanding, it's because it's about You Smile , and also because of Seeing You, even when so WELL PROTECTED (maybe because of this more!) in situation.
Now quite OK.
Message: UNDERSTOOD Well, and so Beautiful. Thought about it while Working, Very Focused not mistakes even when quite headache ( geek Smile ), and this is it.
Yes; this Soul, Heart and Blood are Yours action smiley
Today, Feeling like Talk to You would be so NORMAL, FAMILY.
cheekey smiley It's how I'm Feeling!! cheekey smiley

ps: Going for More Work, Good!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:25 am

flower Hi again! flower
flower flower flower flower

Word is "decimonónico", but as I am "in the mix" among idiomes, I very usually get a wave language.
This New Century "vigesimoprimera" (oh my, here we are again Laughing Smile ), is Good!

ps: Love!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

How are things at this time of the morning. Me nearer to the rest night! Smile geek
Like Loveliness Breathing (just "cotorrito" me) in "The Hot Flashes".
I am Goodness and cheers for Only Seeing!!
Well, without I am not becoming Dr... Hyde ( Laughing Laughing Laughing ).
Truly, Love the Movie. And Loved Weddings in Mallorca Very Much, and All in the News Here Around! action smiley
I am Honest, not geek about what I'm Saying. Tough the fact it's possible to receive some "troncada" for this candid, Feels good being like this.
I've comproved how those programs on badness Feel Good till the Point Make Differences Much More Clear to my mind, Actually.
I mean, fighting memories Look so Razz to me. Truly!! action smiley
Last Videos, Specially that "aqually" concentrated ( Smile Smile ) about Beauty! cheekey smiley cheers
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

I know it's not looking much modest, but I'm Feeling quite Inspired for Studies. Wow!
I can Do Good! To Believe in oneself is Good. Not promising results at Nobel prize level, but I think can be good. What I Made till now, I Truly Like, and it was only beginning.
I can Do Very Well! What the..., have to say!
tongue smiley tongue smiley

Brooke, angry or not, listening or not, Loving me or not, YOU'RE ADORABLE and so BEAUTIFUL, and I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!! action smiley

ps: "hoteled" or "staged" (just some INNOCENT fun), I'll See You again!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi, came for a while,
flowerflower
Sharing Good News. 
Not being at top of shape, after writing that text totally spontaneously (not directly thought before), and working quite well here (focused through sound of music), have to say brain is not tired at all from the focusing, supposedly "too much".
Going easy on it.
It's Big News from here! action smiley
Came for Share and Wishing the Very Best.
Brooke, those Pictures...
You're Guilty of Beauty! LaughingSmilecheekey smiley
And of Loveliness!
Going Well, Please, Everything!!
love smileylove smileylove smiley

:flower:I Love You, See You, I Love You so, Brooke!! flower
Smileparty smileylove smileyparty smileySmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi,

Feeling Very Well.
My old Friend Pep has come (all workmates from other office are having a meal), and have talked some about tractors and rocks and these things this way I Truly Like.
Have Also Seen that Picture with Christie Brinkley, NICEST, made me fun!
Have to Say All "actoral" tasks I'm actually doing don't mean much effort to me.  True.
I was talking about roles that are truly tough, and they can be very hard when Developed on Screen, Vulnerability is not the same as Here me Playing.  Not at all.  I Do Admire!
This talk with Friend, and next I'm having with others, reconnects me a little again with those points for having Fun.  Me too much "Mr focusing".
Some True wave Feels Good.  Emoticons as "unconsistent and informal conversation".
I Deal Well with More Concentrated Ones, under Responsability, but that ordinary one is Funny, sometimes.
I know how "repelent" (graphic expressing: Tom Sawyer's brother, Sid) I can truly be Rolling Eyes/Laughing
flower Sending many Greetings and, over any other thing, HEALTH and LOVE and PEACE!  LOVE YOU! flower
love smileylove smileylove smiley

Brooke, sometimes I already think I am normal, and it's so Liberating. 
Nothing but the Truth, as I Do Think it is, my opinion, obviously.  In any case, it Feels so Good!
And knowing I never was before, in life, have to admit I've been more "different" since  the moment I came.  Because of Loving and Illusion and longing, my Behaviour was more Exagerated, all sides of it.  For bad and for good.
One scene, imagining with You.  Give me one second.
Aha.
Going away from NICE Lindsay Price, Friend of You, Wedding to the forest with nobody seeing, going to places of animals and getting well dirty (for mixing with Nature, not sex: it's not the moment now! Laughing) and going to some place with Beautiful Natural Pictures, the sea...
It's quite stupid, but it's the most neary thing that came to mind.
Love You Very Much!!
Have Great Day, Love, Inspirational!! action smiley
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: see later!!
ShockedSmileLaughing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:00 pm

SmileSmileSmileaction smiley

Hi again,

came for some Fine One.  Very Important to me on this Day.
More about Honest and Sincere and Intention that my abilities, I'm quite Speechless.  True!
Brooke...!!  What a Lady, who's an Angel too!
Later will come for Big Embrace.
Quite satisfied about developing of those things that Mean Responsability to me.
In the side of Studying, quite Good.  Will Make something Good.  Through Modesty, I know I can make so many Good things.
flowerflowerflower

Don't know what else to say.  It's been Extraordinary Day!
Love You!
action smiley Brooke, I Love You so, You're my Love!! action smiley
flowerlove smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi again, those whiles of mine
Smile Smile 

not much time, only for "not saying good-bye", just "will write later tomorrow" and nothing else.
cheekey smiley You're with me for All of the Time!! cheekey smiley 
love smiley flower hasi flower love smiley 

And yes, have to admit came for the Symbol of Two!!
It's been Great Day. Very Focused, not tired. So in Love.
You're so Beautiful!!
action smiley Later, at night, Big Embraced Kiss!! action smiley 

For fun, one key, probably for some too energized "pushing" of mine, stayed totally "Stopped", and the body of the text got wave 
Some Smiles.
flower I Love YOU, Please Always Remember, I LOVE YOU!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 am

Hi,

just a moment.
When not necessary to stay exercising the adult responsability (this I'm saying more as general principle that for aplicate here, but taking as easy-funny example) is good some childish.
I'm Feeling Better than ever about stomach, Wow.
True!
Oh my, this is Freedom, from that pressure from pain or bad staying, for All Energy for Working Well. And also, Loving.
Can not can each 5 minutes, but I'll Try.
True, wow, Feeling so Good. "Quin Alivio!", as we say in my land. Some Nice Friendly Fun!
Smile Smile Smile 

To Imagine You could have Liked me as childish FRIENDLY BEAUTIFUL CARTOON VIDEO WATCHED TODAY, THANK YOU EVERYBODY action smiley , is Feeling the Elevation to Heaven, Brooke. Just only Imagining it...
flower  Love You and Love You!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: last I said was not for ego, it's just LOVE!! In that supposed case, first thing coming to my reason, not to my Heart, as You See, is that I don't deserve.
Smile  Well, at the very least for this morning, I'LL DESERVE!! Smile 
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi,

I'm coming Very Excited after talking about last subject.
More thoughts of mine. For Share!
It's because I Know Amazing Rorty is quite closer to relativism that comes from his well known acceptance of the importance of the social and cultural context (contextualisme, I suppose it's the right english word) to define moral limits, in each reality of each one, individual or social terms.
Well. Something about it.
From the perspective of the same power He is Deffending for the Progress, and taking Apel Ideas about the Utophical Reason (taken to reality from Principles that must be formal from the selfunderstanding of reason and realistic for the implementing into reality) and, also, Habermas Idea on supererogatory moral (=means "action -and nonaction I think- beyond the limits of duty"=Hero/Heroine; but not to be taken for going further than what I'm talking about: not moral for gods or godesses, just taken as discurssive argument); We can Theorically Make Sure (practical terms is the consequence of this, and it's Evident for All of us=Human=Intelligent and Emotionally Made Up!) the Fact We'll Always be Able to Determinate if One or Another Moral Choice is Better than the other.
There's that Principle, that Magical Touch, that it's Explained by Rorty. This same One Brings the Reason for Trascending any specific contexts.
The way we may take this Faculty, as Process, to be Used for that Progress (by Art+Philosophy+Science -physical, logical and social kinds) must be Learnt Day by Day.
I think I already got what I Wanted to say.
Hopefully I was Able to Share.
Thank You for Listening. It's PRICELESS, TRULY!
And Thank You for Inspiration!
More Love, See later!
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Good Lovely Friendly afternoon, in Love!!
How are things!!
Here quite Well.
I got a little tired today, but some rest is Blessing and Repairing. Good!!
Today I've made the arrengements for the burocractic processes in for University. I've ordered this too.
Wanted to add something, about those thoughts (yesterday it was like an ephiphany, idiomatic too: Improving!). One second, going to paper.
Yes. It's that contextualism and relativism and the difficult ways for Human to go beyond.
To me, it's very important something I would call as "pragmatic using of common sense by the individual psicology", as the only way for Understanding things. Because no matter how Good may the telling be, the reader/listener has to Actively Participate. In that, One with Amazing Habermas, among many other things (he more focused in sociology, but it's just about different sides of the same thing: Human).
There's that Core, made Up by that Magic Touch Of Hearted Mind, that's for Us All. Then, this works through Music, Scene, Literature... But without that Base, the Moral Imagination Moving, from Amazing Rorty, would not do anything. Moral Substance.
Apel goes beyond the problem of the logic circle, always needing a fundament from before, all thoughts, so the problems is "Where do we began our Arguments?"; from a Pragmatic Making Up of Discursive Reason, Naturalizing it as "this is the way it is". It's like saying, human is human. Tautology that's True, from his perspective, and Always from Logical Studies (tautology means non adding anything new).
Habermas tries to focuse on action+argumentative reason, going from the taking off point that Sociology and Cultural Antropology are, to Fundament some kind of Basical Common Ethics.
Honestly, think in this case, and much more in this context where we're searching for the "Shared", it's Much Better, to Study Evolutive Biology, from Antropological Point of View. Much More "from the First", Catching Much More the Essence.
This Essence Brings the Ontology, as long as We're Mirrors.
Then, there's that Core, that I Have TO STUDY MUCH MORE, that's Fed through Symbolical Sense (I prefer this expression that just metaphore, because Sense Means Some kind of Teological Reason that Truly And Naturally is Shared by Us All), that Stays under the Biological/Physical Limits/Possibilities Made Up by the Existence.
To pretend finding the Absolute "uncontextualism" is like asking to a kid (metaphore, now yes Smile , to express our limited minds) who does he/she loves more, mother or father. It's Nonsense, that question.
Multidimensionality of Human Finds another Answer in this last Position, also.
But There's that Something, There is. And We'll be Sharing!
Yes, We'll Do!
God Bless, Thank You for Being There! I Love You!
flower love smiley love smiley flower 

Brooke, I Adore, I Love YOU, I Embrace and Kiss You for All of the Time!!
cheekey smiley See later, You're so Beautiful to mecheekey smiley 

Obviously
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Thank You for this EXPERIENCE, UNFORGETTABLE, and Hoping, KNOWING, if will not be the last one.
Magic and Beautiful, so Much.
Liked All, Simply. Even me geek could not say anything but flower Beauty.
TOUCHED, "DAILY" TERMS, because of HEART THAT WAY, SO CLOSE AND FRIENDLY...
Very Honored, (Smile even before beginning Smile ). Truly, Very Happy.
You Look so Beautiful, so Much.
I'm starting to Feel like Friend writing, normal terms, a letter.
Should I worry about it? No!!
God Bless!
Smile Sending princeTons of Love and Hughs!!
Well, in letter, fun is fun and Heart is Heart. It's impossible, more natural.
I Love You Brooke, I Love You!!

ps: still quite TOUCHED, See later in Love!!
cheekey smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things!
Not going to take many time, just some nice talk. Well, nice to me at the very least Smile 
I Naturally and Honestly Try for it, being me.
Listening to some music not by much thoughtful choices, just Liking as notes are coming.
Today have Really Worked. 168 pages "Worked" from the first book, the most important, actually, for the task. My mind is going on at Good Average Speed right now, it's Totally Engaged. I've been working tired, at the end of the morning (quite after it, in fact), and mind was Truly Working Well the same.
I'm Enjoying Concepts, and the Developing of them. I'm taking them and keeping for some Thinking about the whole thing in the end, Always upon Picked ones, only from this, the creativity.
It's big effort for mind, but I'm Having such a Good Time.
After finishing, will not expend much time doing nothing, very soon will start for next academic level.
Not in a hurry, but I'm engaged, and this is my Vocation. I can Help!
Sharing for Good.
I Do See How being less Passionate Feels good to philosophical mind of mine. I can Work Better and Harder and Longer terms. Goals achieved have to be better, then.
It's an Universe of Sense, to me. I'd even feel bad, if it was all only for selfish happiness, but it's not like this. It's All Working. Not much time for Dreaming about possible Results, I'm quite Focused in Hard Work. That's key!
Taking now the chance for saying All Conclusions I may Achieve on these working time I'll Share, as Ideas, Concepts I may think can be Good.
And Thank You so Much for Videos and Pictures, How Cute and Nice, Friendly!
Honestly, it Truly Increases Motivation and Good Staying of mine! Thank You! action smiley cheers 
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I'm really Tired today.
I See How decreasing of strong expressing (because of passion levels) it's for this. The getting tired for the using of mind, and more when it's Truly Hard Focusing, is much worse for that than the physical getting tired.
But Feels Good, quite Good! Because I'm Achieving Goals in time and Perceive the things I can Do.
cheers cheers cheers 

Tomorrow going to the Sea with some Friends. Nice People. All Day for Rest.
Will not come for posting, but will Visit for Hug and Kiss!! That's for sure!!
Brooke, You're so Beautiful, I Love You for Eternity!!
Thank You for Videos and Pictures!! God Bless, Have Good Summer Time!
See later, Love of my Heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things!!
Came for a while.
Quite happy because I erased from the task, as I had recently supposed, a good amount of issues, that are not disturbing, about the sense, to my discussion line but really Unnecessary.
So, I have some time here in the public library. There's more people than in the morning, but quiet the same.
If I am not wrong, I am going to try to put upside down the Master Lines of Modern Philosophy, since Descartes affraid wave Cool 
It's a little tough to my still alive modesty (Smile Smile ), but I Do Have to Try.
As Hegel first, and also Habermas later, and others, the Meaning of Sense, in our rebuilt inner world, from the outside one, is Key. But the fact we do know this rebuilding character of our knowledge, as its limited character, does not mean we must close ourselves in pure idealism as Hegel, or selfclosed (in onthological point view) pragmatic positions justifying the appearances that are, in fact, les or more Working for practic living,
Onthocratic power can not be defused by those concepts. How to face the contextualism and relativism problem?
Throughout and by what I said, by changing the beginning, the "cogito, ergo sum" by the "sum, ergo cogito" (if translation is correct in changed grammatic structure).
From this, we can Justify, Directly from the Historical Philosophical Context, using the same argumentative conceptuality, the evolutive ephistemology.
The pragmatic point of my argument does, however, exist: this theory does work for explaining and also it's taking off from the point of Practic Existence: I Do Know I Do Exist as not necessarily thought selfreflection. This is for First Fundament.
This, can and must be taken in the historical perspective of Living Beings, by the point of Evolution of Brain and All Global Connections in it, from the most primitive part the the most advanced as complex thinking. This second part would be developed through the kind of theory I mentioned before.
It's Very Complicated and Complex.
It must not only be taken as Historical Explaining of Species, but also in the Logical pespective that Justifies itself in our minds. And it's quite Difficult.
Now, have to say I had no intention for it when I came but have to admit this is helping me for my task, to think about that here.
About the first fundament, there's the difficult subject.
I Do Feel I Do Exist, More than I Do Think. However, I can not separete two spheres, or dimmensions, Think/Feel, because They're Always Present in our minds, which are not computers, in a complementing relationship that's so Important about Results and that it can Get Many Types and Forms.
But the fact is the Simple Abstract Thinking is not the Departure Point.
Then, we do truly justify the Truly Practic Focusing.
I say Truly Practic because it's Much Nearer to Reality that selfclosed Pragmatism (it's just some kind of closing our eyes to the main problem) or contextualism.
Achievements on Certainty of Thoughts (about facts) and "Facts" from the Scientific Methode is not disturbing, but it can we transcended by this other kind of thinking, that gets proved by itself, in the same conscience of who Truly Listens.
An example of it: what I said about Proves for Evolution.
From the topic points in the tradition of our thinking, it's possible to develope an argumentative reason, as Habermas says, that "Demostrate" the things.
Demostration is not an Absolute concept of purity. The best filtered science is lying on concepts called axiomes, which ones can never be proved.
If we remember concept of Modern Science lays on the supporting structure of the evolutioned thinking, from the metaphysical to the onthological to the critic, we see the relative terms of the marc of knowledge created by the theory of science.
Oh, my, it helped to me (for VERY PROVISIONAL improvement), but I don't think it could help many for anything but a good "siesta" in Manhattan, or any other Nice Place.
Smile Smile Smile 
Well, I'll Make it Much More Wise, Clear and Beautiful. YOU'll See, but Need some more time.
Brooke, I Love You so, See later, This last Staying has been BLESSING and MAGICAL. I'll Watch again at Night, Enjoying More than a Kid!!
You're so BEAUTIFUL!!

PS: And Funny!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Came quite Fine. Needed to Feel some Freedom from the task. A little claustrophobical, too much into the "doing and doing sinthesy" with no space for Decide about what to do.
Today, I'll change the task. Going to Think about structure of final format of work, and about main lines of personal positions.
About this last thing, I'm going to share now.
Well, before have to say Thank You for All Pictures, Videos, Messages and All. Though I have not Seen yet, I Know They're so Cute!
But as I came already doing in my mind what I said in the first lines, Feeling Free Minded Today, going to share.
The transcendental point of view for defining the human knowledge, as the position that describes it as something limited and, for this, necessarily preconfigured under some kind of conditions of objectivity (something like: as I am limited, and my ability for knowledge too, I'm fixing some transcedental conditions from which ones I can be sure the sphere of information built up by them, as rules for developing of reason, will be a sphere of some certainty); this transcedental, as Habermas Explain so Greatfully, takes us to a point that's difficult to be argued in this perspective, "postmetaphysical one". There's Always the Idea, implicit terms at the very least, that there's something more that's going away from our sphere of knowledge, because first of all we limited it, conscienciously. That's what I tried to said yesterday's evening, but I was a little wave for the mixing of tasks: reading and trying to rebuild things from my own positions, that, in fact, are not totally developed and proved to myself yet. Well, a part of what I was trying to say.
Habermas does not accept a perspective based upon the causalistic relationship of things and events in the world to explain reality, because he understand this is the level of Positivism, totally no critic about the subjective position of subject knowing: it identifies what we know and translate into laws and theories with Reality, with not a shadow of suspicion about certainty and about our innate abilities for knowing.
For going beyond this point, he takes the pragmatism position, and the concept of rule. The knowledge is equaled to knowing the rules for the right behaviour facing problems we may in reality and, at the same time, to the discussion about those things when problems about certainty or truth come, in the context of language comunication. There's an intimistic union between action and word.
This way, we go beyond the problem of the mind-reality (there's a barrier from this philosophical idealism, iimpossible to be saved) -NOW LISTENING TO A SONG THAT IT'S AMAZING TO ME, FOR THE PARTITURE AND FOR THE MAGIC ARRENGEMENTS AND VOICES, AND RHYTHM OF WORDS; BUT NOT FOR MEANING, JUST ATMOSPHERE OF MUSIC, AND ONE THING, THIS REALLY: YOU WIN, NOTHING ELSE FROM LYRICS BUT THIS, BECAUSE NOT UNDERSTANDING ALL wave geek - fOLLOWING philosophy shared:
and we don't have to be worried about some other words, because of the selfclosing transcendentalism: all we have is all what we need and does it work. This is Reality.
But when Habermas faces the linguistical turn, where it's necessary to be conscious of the Importante of language and its conceptuality as "opening of the sense of word", as filter through which one all coming from reality has to come: nothing comes directly to our conscience, all come mediated by the concepts of idiome; when he faces the linguistical turn, and the fact linguistical, cultural, social and historical context is taken, by the strong version of this position, as the "authors" of the making of our World, our reality "spontaneity that created the world", we find another problem, two problems:
1) the objective world, as something independent from human, is real?
2) directly, from the first one, the contextualism
Habermas wants to face this disturbing find by what I said yesterday about equaling the cultural and historical learning to the biological-evolutive one. By this "soft" naturalism, he thinks we can fix some characters of human that are not pure contingency and, from this out of doubt truth, make sure about there's something universal and common to all.
Also, using the pragmatic realism of Putnam, I Studied too, Explains from the historical fact of nominalism (vs universalism of concepts, problem coming from long time ago, "Edad Media"), that words and propositional structures of idiome do not necessarily correspond, with exact correspondence, to reality. The knowledge we could achieve, its Improving, by changing the
way we to explain different objects of reality, when we describe them as facts. Facts, by evolution of science, change, but not objects. This way, we can argue the objective word as Real.

There're many things to say, but the most important is about the equaling evolutive "learning" and the cultural one. This are not homogenous concepts.
The evolutive understanding is the real transcendentalism to be taken for the making up of the bases of our knowledge, because it determinates the structure of our thinking as answering mirror to reality, as I explained.
The concepts are not at this level of deep corresponding with reality, as Putnam and Habermas see. Concepts are contingent and human creation. There's and evolutive dinamic for the implemention of ability for concepts, I explained what I think is its origen, that explain they can not be wave an nonsense supositions, but there's a side of contextualism, in this case yes there is, impossible to be forgotten. Contextualism reaches even the sphere of the psycological, individual. Till that point concepts, as complex "concept" (more that pure reason), are coming in an specific context.
This is different to the structures of the evolutive reality, where we have grown as species.
Identity, non contradiction and third excluded, and its logical developments and its ontological correspondences for space and time, at the very least, are there, Universal Bases for the Making UP.
From this, we should make the difference between "Structural Truths" and "Contextual Truths".
Example for the first one: if I put my finger into my eye, it will hurt.
Example for the second one: if you go for a walk on that road, you can be sure flies will disturb you.
No necessary explanations for the first, but about the second: there're many things and events out of our control, of our knowledge, that make impossible to be sure about next day flies will not be there any more.
Obviously, we can search for conditions that make untrue the first sentence: per example, anesthesy, but we're talking about the structural principles that drive the sense of our sentences, not for conditions. This coming to conditions will take us to the classic problem between truth or just graduation of the level of certainty, that's impossible to end (always possible to find new arguments).
It's necessary to understand, more than some kind of metalanguage, the structures of knowledge under our asertive propositions.
About the second kind of propositions, the contextual terms true, there's the game of discussions, social terms, for knowledge.
This is sound so distant from the kind of knowledge, "following the model of physics", Kant Explained.
Habermas want to take knowledge to the daily existence for erasing the problem of individual conscience transcending and problems around it for the body/mind and metaphysics always there.
But we see this problem, the idea about "something beyond what we see" (metaphysics) is not solved.
And, also, we're paying the price of devaluating the idea of knowledge, situating the making of complex theories at the same level of one who doubts about crossing or not a bridge, for the uncertainty on the fact it's well built or not (example used by the Author), that can be solved by the prove of crossing (and failing wave geek Laughing Smile ) or the socialized discussion about it, democratic terms.
To go beyond causal thinking for going away from the positivism and the non critic reason and, also, for that dicotomy always bringed when we take the perspective of an observer and not a participating one in real and practic living.
It's not necessary.
There's a scientist, I don' remember the name, who tries to explain, named by Habermas in its Book, how physics can explain the reality and also the way we think.
My Author of Reference, Habermas, says that this could only be possible by a Theory that was a Metatheory at the same time. In any other case, it would be a fail.
Obviously, physics and neuroscience are quite far from it. And their perspective, I do agree with Habermas, has the lack of selfcritic selfpositioning in the world of Mind. Human Conscience.
But if we explain the origen and structural marc of thinking the way I did months ago, talking about evolution and correspondence between mind and reality, we're making that kind of specific theory that's metatheory at the same time. We're Explaining the reality by the thinking and the thinking by the reality. We're thinking a theory about Reality by explaining our thinking.
All problems and prejudices from History of Philosophy, about dualism between mind-reality, "fenomeno/noumeno", relativism... Can be Solved by a Base of Certainty that we Can Build UP from a Different Point.
What I said: "Sum, ergo cogito". This sentence do not need any other justifying but itself.
Why? Because we justify it not only by the reason, but by the Biological Feeling of Existing. And this Feeling it's Justified by the same Idea that the sentence is Expressing. It's the same situation as before.
From this point, and from probation I did of Evolution, we can Start the Explanation of Transcendental Structures of our Bilogical Mind.
But there's something More. Quite Important. We are not finished (not at all Laughing , oh my scratch wave ).
As I said, from the beginning, all transcendentalistic and non positivistic position means the Inner Idea of Something More. It's in our Minds.
It's the Power of Ontocracy, that I Explained by the Power of Jumps of Conceptuality, Evolutive Terms. It's Innate, as Habermas See, and Tries to Justify and Satisfy.
The Big Knowledge, that one that (taking my discussion to the point I left before, when talking about the equaling of daily knowledge to the Big One: and this does not mean it's perfect, when it gets into society, Science can be used for Material and unfair interests too, but the Instrumental Interest is not in Science itself - I should explain the evolutive mechanism for it: it's the same Power of Pulsions for Jump on Knowledge to More Abstractive Situations of Knowing Upon REality) Kant was talking about, it's telling to us there's something more than the laws directing our evolutive space. Quantical Mechanic and Theory of Relativity...
Most Advances Scientist, many of them, are using Metaphysical Metalanguage to Deal with Results, many times contradictory, from experience through advanced technics. Without that Metaphysical Suposition, it's Impossible. Hypothesis made, for the Big Difference from "what we know from real world", that are still not Turned into Theories Proved (p.e.: positions of quantic particules in different spaces at the same time) and Understood; are the New Metaphysics.
The Power of the Universality is Always with Us. And my theory is that it comes from the way our minds do work. Jumps of conceptuality, as the chimpanze who uses something for catching termits.
Why Hegel was such a big Influence, even on these days, for Habermas, p.e., when he's talking about things that are already unrealistic, at the moment he starts talking about the Absolut Spirit as Human and Historical Conscience of the Absolute Knowledge, as Reality in a moment of History that still has not come to that, that means to understand History as Something Pushed by an some inner Sense beyond human contingences, something Always Impossible to be Proved?
Because, among other things, as the Sense Theory Bringed for our History (NOT UNIMPORTANT AT ALL, OF COURSE) his Level of Abstrativity is Immense.
It's necessary to take the discussion to that level of Abstractivity to properly refute his Fenomenology of the Spirit.
Well, Hope it Helped. It Helped to me. Know You see how Much Work I've got to do!
Now not going still. going to read all these things, and after going to Friends Box!
Brooke I Love You!!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 am

Hi,
Smile action smiley Smile 

I have to say I've been becoming a very serious person, for the last days, and (geek Smile ) that I don't like to have to say these things, but I think I'm going to have "nightmares" for next weeks, at the very least, becaue of the "horrible" last pictures from Women Inspiration 548 Symposium.
Wow!
I'm still, also, wave about meaning of shoes. Just a choice, Comfortable and Classy, nothing as message.
Very Beautiful! cheekey smiley party smiley party smiley 
Thank You! action smiley cheers 
There're also some Pictures Specially LOVELY Brooke.
Wow!

I had a good rest, this wekeend. Professor told me not to open a book for a month, at the very least; but I've already got two very important new ideas to think about. Yes wave rolleeye smiley tongue smiley 
Very quietly and progressively, as I'm so SLOWLY thinking about it, for next weeks, I'll keep sharing. Very Important to me. Very Important.
When I've got my Education Phase Finished, doctorating now, I'll Write couple of Essays about these things, and many others, of course.
While, I'll keep on working too for depurating my style for writing. Good poems, but to improve about writing, because...
No, I think now, if Totally I'm Free it's OK.
But Everything is Improvable!
About academic task, I don't think I added anything to main ideas I've been sharing for last years here, specially last one.
Those Pictures, "the trained" Wink Smile ones, the "microphoned", the "macroBeautiful" ones... Wow!
Amazing, just the Touch of Beauty I Needed!
Loving You!
flower cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:26 am

Good Morning THANK YOU,
Smile Smile 

what a BEAUTY Day! cheekey smiley cheers party smiley Smile 
Extraordinary, Brooke!
Made me Very Happy! I did even FEEL the Joy Growing, as I was Discovering New Pictures. Very Glorious and LOVELY!
Staying VERY Calm, but Expresing like this because it's the Light that Vision bringed to me.
Love Face (and All Faces!), Dress, Body, Complements, Shoes... (Shocked wait a minute... Smile )
I Loved All, and the Most, that ENERGY FROM YOU!
Yesterday just was Playing, I was Having Fun and Trying to Respond to the Level of what I had Seen. I was Happy for Pictures!! action smiley 
There were some, when Talking while sitting, yesterday, that are... Breathtaking. These from Today...
cheers My Favorite Poem of All! cheers 

ps: I Understood Message too. So THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE SO WELCOME, LADY action smiley Smile 

ps: I'll take the chance for some poem Dedicated. Oh my!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

Heartfelt and Touching Vision, Life!!
Thank You for being You action smiley 
party smiley cheers cheekey smiley cheers party smiley 

ps: See some later for some more Loving Nice worlds!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:07 pm

flower Hi!! action smiley flower 
Smile Smile 

Embracing for All Day. It does not sound bad at all cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Peace All Around, I Know Someday I'll Gently Embrace You, chick to chick, chest to chest, Friendly.
I Love You Very Much!! Can not directly talk about anything else. All comments going further than this, just suggested by poetry I may write.
flower cheekey smiley party smiley tongue smiley hasi Romantic!! hasi  tongue smiley party smiley cheekey smiley flower 
See later and for All of Time. I'm so Happy for Knowing You're Here. It's Happiness Only Comparable to Know Certain Heaven Does Exist.
flower I Love You, and Love You, Always!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to Brooke   Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Brooke
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next