Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poem Dedicated

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:46 am

Hi,
after All of the Day -those Pictures, those Ones before today's on the Green Dress  cheekey smiley  wave , those Videos... I could not stop myself from writing and Dedicating this to You.  Emotions and fire could not remain asfixiated anymore, they had to explode into a paint of letters, Only for You.
action smiley  Exclamation

Licencia nocturna del sueño del beso
que legítimo ha de alcanzar sus labios,
hazte presente y realidad ahora;
déjame entrar en la boca de su cielo
para vivir allá libre, en pasión perpetua.
Agonía de la enredada espera,
muda ya en el tacto firme de su piel
para volver a nacer,  abrasado en ella.
Ensoñación de su llama bendita,
susúrrale un poema y dile que la quiero;
dile… dile que en su alma y su fuego vivo,
y que su sonrisa es la luz del mundo,
mi sagrada pasión y mi amada bella.
Dile que en el brillar de sus ojos cálidos
amanece mi deseo más puro.
flower love smiley flower

ps: and though I could starting to die for Love right now, I won't.  Now going to Task Hard.  More wave / study than any other thing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Beautiful,
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I did take the chance I was in the city for going for a little walk in the inside of the building where I did study my degree on law, for the first 4 of the 5 years this endured then. It's the "Edifici Sa Riera" Smile Wink Laughing Razz
"On és na Brooke, on és na Brooke?!", I did even listen to the echos of my thoughts from those days.
I was OK, I was Searching but also Preparing for doing it Well. It was Nice.
The most Heartfelt to me was (even more than when I went to the toilette to look at myself on the mirror, with the same light and material of the mirror, for remembering my reflection that same type Laughing Smile -not so different, what the!!) the moment when I passed along a place where I had been asking for any kind of material about You. I remembered that sensation, and I reflected about and remembered these days...
Touching and Razz tongue smiley Exclamation
All this I've been doing for getting "the top on the discussion" for last years... That is Not my natural. I'm a Much More Calm Person, in Normal and Friendly and Honest Contexts. It was All done, the fighties, for the Love of You. I was not going to go away and renounce again. The Sensation of Being Connected to You is my Eternity on Earth. I could not do any other thing else, whatever any mistakes I, quite human scratch , I did may do (this last sentence, is it well said? Question Embarassed Smile ).
I Know You Need (sorry me for this public confidences, it's Normal thing to say, anyway) to Feel some kind of Intellctual Admiration for the Romanticism Plenitude...
This Mix may, symbolically, perhaps, Fit; I Wish!! action smiley Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qjfrD2m09c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0jxqSY61us

Coming later for another post. This evening will can not come.
I'm Holding You so Tight!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: ah, posting a Picture now!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi!!

There're poems very simplistic, and I'm in a moment when I have to go for a while.
So,
Hello I Love You!! action smiley

ps: coming later today.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:51 am

Hi!!

Continued to the previous one text.
Well scratch I know there were real fighties too, almost global, but I Know You were not in the headline of them all.
Also, those ones created less or more directly by You, I Know had some causes that, though being able to be brought to discussion, were there.
I just wanted to get the subject focused in the need, and Right, for freedom of the people. That's, beside many others in our case, that Justify Much between us.

Yesterday's night did also Watch Very Nice Movie, "Ligera de equipaje". How Nice, Liked All!
I can not get totally identified, specially from the point I want to be called "Mr. Pacman",Laughing lol! , or the fact I am just driving a car Smile ; but it was such a Lovely Re-creation.
God Bless! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: yes, I am Living a parcelled existence, virtual and physical, both Good to me; but well, nothing was ever perfect!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

psII: I'm Working so Much Focused and Happy about my personal goals. I Hope it may be the same social terms, but this is not big headache to me.
I'm so "Interested" in Touching Your Precious Hand Again!!
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:36 am

Hi!!

Working, easy but useful.
When my studentmate Araceli said to Professor Francesc that I was going to probably dedicate the whole year to write the doctorating thesis, he told her that this was the worst thing I could do, because this obsessing focusing is not good for the fine development of creative and logic reason.
I Do Totally Agree.
For this, and Much More for some cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley , I'm posting,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXjPjy5cNSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrhNPS4nbmQ
(75th anniversary, this week)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSPwUbXvg94
(first verses...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNc07Duhac
(Brooke's Times of Deep Nostalgy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f48fpoSEPU
(Nancy was also the name of a Classic Doll in Spain, Great Fabric of Toys; Unfortunetely, though my Sisters did play, I could not; I'm talking for the present Smile Razz )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc1h4kfj4B4
(... and bridget Kisses... Smile Razz Smile )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhSXFQEzor8

Tremendous Songs!

Hope You may Like it and have some fun on, my Adored Eternal of my Heart.
cheers flower cheekey smiley study hasi love smiley hasi study cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi, Dedicating!! action smiley Razz
Smile flower hasi love smiley hasi flower Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etsJZ8cxsXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZY9oYSSjFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5G7QuYNr60
Wink Smile
love smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi, says the selfconscient exhauste me,
Smile Razz Laughing hasi flower hasi Laughing Razz Smile

Seven pages, less or more. so far from poetic, the style of expression. But I'm Dedicating the same. Really hard work. I have to edit the style, and the sintactic writing for better clearity, but I guess I did catch the essence, very initial but also almost complete terms.
"Cognición y consciencia (tesis actualizadas a 9 de enero de 2015).

1) La autoconsciencia (desarrollada evolutivamente: se observa una escala evolutiva entre los animales superiores; existen experimentos donde se demuestra que existen síntomas claros de unos rudimentos primarios de consciencia en elefantes, simios y delfines) supone, en sí misma, la búsqueda autorreflexiva del sentido integral de la comprensión cognitiva y existencial, con pretensiones –y necesidad- de absoluto. Esto sólo se consigue por medio de una narración dialéctica compleja y multifactorial continua a lo largo de la vida, e interiorizada en forma conceptual y transcendente como sentido.
2) La autoconsciencia es, en sí, transcendente y simbólica, y la búsqueda del sentido es el eje y nexo pulsor, como fundamento primero (lo cotidiano) y último (lo metafísico) de nuestro sistema activo –consciente e inconsciente- de cognición.
3) La subjetividad determina y cualifica el sentido de cada individuo; y la generación de tal sentido dirige los pulsos cognitivos en las diversas direcciones en que se vayan a dar en la historia vital del sujeto. Esto significa, en suma, que existe una interpenetración holística necesaria entre emoción/interés y razonamiento, entendido este último en sentido clásico y hecha la abstracción, meramente ideal y a efectos pedagógico-explicativos, de su carácter intrínsecamente subjetivo y de emotividad.
4) La emoción/interés no tiene por qué ser estrictamente material (obtención de dinero, posición o poder social…). El hecho de que nuestra capacidad intelectual compleja abstracta iniciaría su camino evolutivo en las pulsiones de carácter material de los primates (razones de supervivencia, explicadas en anteriores textos sobre la base de un epítome metaforizado: el mono, las ramitas y las termitas) no presupone la negación de que el placer intelectual en sí mismo haya acabado alcanzando un estatus propio en el sentido de la razón integral humana. El caso de los filósofos es, generalmente, paradigmático, pero existen muchísimos más. Existe un interés lúdico en la tarea intelectual, así como un interés de exploración curiosa y de adquisición de un mayor conocimiento del entorno –considerado éste en el sentido más amplio e incondicionado posible; precisamente por el aspecto abstracto y transcendental del pensamiento); ambos conformados evolutivamente en contextos naturales muy diferentes al espacio epistemológico de lo intelectual del ser humano moderno.
5) La búsqueda de sentido, inexplicable en términos de consciencia, al igual que la propia consciencia lo es si la tarea se intenta llevar a cabo por mecanismos tradicionales de carácter lógico-causal, como ya se explicó; es el motor cognitivo; mientras que el carácter conceptual-simbólico es la forma y la concreción in actione del proceso que se lleva a término desde aquél.
6) El concepto y el símbolo constituyen el resultado de las progresivas, en orden comprensivo ascendente, y diversas abstracciones racionales interpenetradas de emoción, interés y, en su conjunto, de sentido (el hecho de que en el autismo se produzca un déficit simultáneo de capacidad simbólica y de autoconsciencia es un indicio probatorio altamente valorable).
La explicación del proceso de la aparición originaria del concepto, en términos evolutivos (por medio de un “epítome metafórico”), funciona a su vez para comprender su naturaleza y carácter en su conformación moderna en el homo sapiens. Muy resumidamente, en el caso del chimpancé que llega a utilizar una ramita para extraer termitas: en algún momento o fase temporal del proceso por el cual ha llegado a tal conocimiento, seguramente progresivo y no estrictamente individual en la especial, se ha tenido que producir un salto de abstracción desde el ámbito puramente lógico-contextual del su entorno a otro de carácter estrictamente mental y abstracto por el cual el sujeto consiga alguna clase de noción clara de las ideas, en conexión recíproca para su sentido (sobre la pulsión material de supervivencia, esto es, alimento), de función y forma; de modo que el paso de la utilización casi instintiva (en el cerebro no existen compartimentos totalmente estancos, ni en la evolución del mismo ni en su fisiología considerada en términos sincrónicos) de los dedos a la ramita alargada, más fina y sin hojas sea un elemento clave de su desarrollo. Ahí debe haber alguna base de mutación genética que posibilite que los demás miembros de la especie sean capaces de seguir este aprendizaje, por imitación; que también debe ser necesaria para constituir una base genética estable sobre la que puedan acaecer mutaciones futuras en el mismo sentido ascendente hacia la comprensión y pensamiento abstractos; originados gracias a su carácter positiva para la supervivencia de los sujetos (a mayor conocimiento del entorno, mayor capacidad para su control, en este caso ya partiendo de los fundamentos más originarios de la técnica).
Sólo un último inciso en este punto para subrayar que no entro en cuestiones tales como la implantación y posibilidad de la dieta carnívora (proteínas para el agrandamiento y potenciación del cerebro) o la aparición del pulgar opuesto a los demás dedos que otorga capacidad prensil al individuo; ya que, pese a ser elementos decisivos para la evolución humana, he preferido (fundamentalmente por razones de tiempo y espacio) centrarme en un punto más inmediato, y simbólico, a los momentos iniciáticos de la historia humana hacia la consolidación de su capacidad abstracta.
7) Lo conceptual abstracto es lo propio del ser humano, y de forma más limitada para algunos animales también (hay que recordar el carácter no hermético de los procesos mentales, en términos funcionales y en términos ontogenéticos); el pensamiento lógico (entre comillas, si se quiere, por respeto a la tradición científica y cultural precedente), en cambio, pertenece a todos los animales “superiores”, con cerebro.
La explicación de ello es evidente. Debe existir una adaptación especular del sistema nervioso central y el cerebro a las leyes físicas que rigen el entorno inmediato donde aparecen y evolucionan los seres vivos con tales características biológicas.
Nótese que existe una gradación de la complejidad de esta influencia en relación al carácter cualitativo de la importancia de ese efecto “espejo”: desde el entorno de la sabana, por ejemplo, pasando por el global de la Tierra, el Sistema Solar, el universo conocido… Y, en todo caso, cualesquiera de ellos siempre referidos a períodos determinados y concretos de tiempo, con independencia de la mayor o menor prolongación de ese factor de tiempo.
Cool Es un proceso holístico, en términos epistémicos y neuronales, el que determina el desarrollo de la cognición humana in actione. Se dan en él todo un conjunto de causas (en sentido aristotélico más que en sentido científico moderno) concomitantes.
En términos neurofisiológicos, existe una interacción multinivel y compleja entre sistemas nerviosos central y periférico en conexión con el ambiente exterior, el sistema hormonal y el cerebro (las explicaciones de A.R. Damasio en este sentido son proverbiales).
En términos epistémicos, se produce una dialéctica compleja a gran escala entre conocimientos previos almacenados y datos sensibles de cada momento, si bien es imposible, una vez más hay que decir, separar de forma estricta ambos sistemas, lo cognitivo y lo sensitivo en sentido puro (la moderna filosofía de la ciencia es plenamente consciente de ello). En este dinámica, dentro del mismo contexto filosófico, se fusionan de forma integrada los efectos causales, en un sentido igualmente multifactorial y complejo, del concepto-símbolo, la racionalidad (en sentido clásico, hecha la abstracción tradicional: los orígenes de ello se hallan en el descubrimiento y estudio de la matemática, y en la creencia de que el pensamiento es reductible a estructuras matemáticas y puramente lógicas, lo cual no es cierto) emotividad y el sentido; los cuales dan lugar a nuevas expresiones de idéntica naturaleza y de idéntico carácter integrado.
9) El carácter biológico hipercomplejo de estos procesos (tras miles de millones de años de evolución, ¡miles de millones de años!) nos abre la posibilidad de comprender por qué los ordenadores actuales no son capaces de desempeñar el papel de la mente humana, al menos en el sentido completo que incluye la abstracción.
Las computadoras no pueden desarrollar mecanismos de abstracción; su capacidad se reduce al archivo y proceso, más o menos complejo, de datos, en un mismo y único plano de “cognición” de acuerdo con las leyes unidimensionales, en términos epistémicos, proporcionadas por los programas informáticos operativos. La idea humana, cuya formación, para el contexto del descubrimiento científico Ch.S. Peirce define como “abducción”, sin demasiadas explicaciones adicionales al respecto (las causas de ello se comprenden a lo largo de esta exposición), en una concepción casi metafísica que es perfectamente extrapolable, con las debidas aclaraciones, a la formación “ordinaria” de las ideas en la mente humana; transcurre siempre sobre planos ascendentes de abstracción, supra-racionales o supra-legales, si nos referimos a los programas computacionales.
He aquí un primer principio lógico-práctico que da fundamento y sentido al carácter transcendente de la razón. La pulsión iniciática del chimpancé por transcender su contexto puramente lógico-material (cualitativamente, en términos epistémicos, no distinto del ámbito computacional moderno) se traduce en la necesidad y base transcendente de nuestra cognición. La abstracción es un proceso natural y cognitivo de transcendencia respecto de contextos y estadios de cognición previos (datos y conocimientos anteriores, en términos psíquicos; conceptos, razón, emotividad y sentido, en términos ontoepistémicos). Como se verá hasta el final de esta exposición, el sentido, como horizonte de significación plena, no puede explicarse sin ese elemento director transcendente, lo mismo que éste no puede explicarse sin aquél.
10) La autoconsciencia es necesariamente metafísica, porque supone la autoobjetivación imposible, en sentido lógico, en sentido biológico y en sentido epistémico; de lo subjetivo. Nuestra cognición opera por medio de la idealización de las objetivaciones que lleva a cabo mediante la formación de conceptos, es decir, se sitúa frente a lo cognoscible que debe o quiere conocerse. En este carácter metafísico, se halla otro elemento esencial que explica el funcionamiento integrado de la mente transcendente. Todo ello debe comprenderse como narración compleja, holística y de conexión dialéctica multidimensional y en red de conceptos explicativos; lo cual pretende ser llevado a cabo mediante este borrador ensayístico.
11) Los procesos cognitivos de la mente, de carácter consciente, se dan en forma de diálogo, pero no de cualquier diálogo. Ciertamente, como decía Machado, Platón, el “descubridor” de la razón moderna por la boca literaria de Sócrates expresa en sus Diálogos el auténtico carácter de la razón “lógica”/”del sentido propio o cabal” (este último concepto lo aporto para compensar el hecho de que la razón lógica no tenía tal denominación entonces) del Logos humano, reflejo de la realidad misma del mundo, en su orden y complejidad correspondientes entre sí (realismo metafísico, en terminológica moderna crítica). En este punto se encuentra la clave del proceso mental que tiene lugar en y por el conocimiento (entendido éste como resultado y como acción, mentales).
Machado también pone como ejemplos de la importancia del diálogo las obras de Cervantes y de Shakespeare. Respecto de este último, explica que la acción narrada y teatralizada tiene lugar en forma de diálogo interno (esto es, soliloquio), por razón de que los personajes del célebre autor se hallan de alguna forma separados en su psique y en su conciencia, esto es, en mi propia terminología les falta el sentido cognitivo sobre lo que deben y pueden hacer y el sentido existencial respecto de sí mismos y de las realidades inmediata y mediata que les envuelven. El diálogo contiene la substancia del pensamiento racional, como también se encargan apropiadamente de recordar, subrayar y pormenorizar los filósofos del giro lingüístico, sobre todo desde Heidegger.
Cuando pensamos, se produce un proceso dialógico semejante a lo explicado hasta aquí, a modo de diálogo interno, pero esto requiere de bastantes explicaciones adicionales, que nos llevarán, de algún modo, a alcanzar un estadio propiamente ontoepistémico fundamental en esta narración.
En primer lugar, hay que observar la imposibilidad de que el silogismo lógico clásico formal pueda asumir la complejidad cuantitativa y cualitativa del lenguaje natural (todos los intentos de lógica han fracasado en su pretensión de exhaustividad formal, la significación de la metáfora es uno de los elementos más relevantes y gráficos para la comprensión de este suceso teórico e histórico).
En segundo lugar, es preciso comprender que la mente no funciona en sentido lingüístico puro, como se ha pretendido desde tiempos clásicos. La mente, y esto es perfectamente consistente con lo explicado anteriormente en relación a la no hermeticidad de los procesos mentales, tanto en sentido neuronal-fisiológico cuanto en sentido filogenético; no opera lingüísticamente, como un orador para un oyente, sino en sentido conceptual abstracto, transcendente y, por su inaprensibilidad completa en términos lógico-causales explicativos tradicionales (lo cual es también consistente con lo explicado sobre la naturaleza de la autoconsciencia y todo lo demás), metafísico. Para comprender esto es suficiente “escucharse” a uno mismo en la toma de decisiones. El lenguaje mental es mucho más originario y primitivo y complejo a la vez que el lingüístico, siendo éste último una traducción pobre (esto se manifiesta en el poder de la metáfora: dónde sino hallaría sentido ésta, más allá del lenguaje; este punto es fundamental también como principio de prueba parcial dentro de la red global de esta narración conceptual) del auténtico lenguaje de la cognición humana.
12) Sin embargo, en un sentido propio de acuerdo con el sentido global de lo referido en el punto anterior, sí es posible seguir admitiendo que nuestro pensamiento funciona como un diálogo interno, de acuerdo con sus propios términos constitutivos. A partir de este punto intentaré ahora adentrarme en nociones metafísicas que pretendo contribuyan al sentido final del presente texto, las cuales trataré de integrar en una comprensión holística integradora de las nociones ontoepistémicas clásicas y, aunque sea de un modo iniciático, por el momento (sobre todo, de nuevo por razones de tiempo y espacio), las modernas nociones de la neurociencia.
Dado que hemos expresado el carácter natural metafísico y transcedente de la consciencia, es preciso y ha de resultar de una utilidad proverbial para la justificación de tal argumento, como se verá a continuación, remontarse a los fundamentos de lo problemático y aporístico de lo metafísico, donde, en realidad, subyacen los auténticos problemas para la comprensión de la mente, de la cognición y hasta de la realidad en sentido ilimitado, esto es, per se, metafísico. En este último punto ya se puede comprobar de forma inmediata el carácter consubstancial e innato a nuestro pensamiento natural de lo metafísico. Toda la problemática conceptual de base de la metafísica, que subsume todos los demás problemas que se le presentan, como epítome original propio, se halla dibujada en la filosofía de Parménides. En ella hallan cobijo las aporías de base sobre las que ha de fundarse, siempre, nuestra actividad cognitiva y mental.
En los términos metafísicos que se remontan a la construcción paradójica de lo Uno por parte de Parménides, el diálogo debe suponer un espacio vació en el interior de la mente, sin el cual no puede haber progreso y, por tanto, crecimiento de la consciencia. Recurro a este autor porque las nociones aporéticas que aportó con anterioridad a Sócrates son fundamento y origen de toda la metafísica occidental con pretensiones de racionalidad y honesta consistencia. Las ideas básicas de Parménides, que le llevan a la conclusión metafísica de que sólo existe lo Uno, eterno e inamovible, más allá del cual sólo existe la nada “antimetafísica” (esto es, no pensable ni percibible ni existente ni racional) giran en torno a la aporía humana autoconstitutiva del movimiento en el espacio, de la corporeidad física del ser y de la nada. Resumidamente: el ser físico es, la nada no es. Para que exista movimiento, tiene que producirse un cambio de lo que es, pero para ello es preciso espacio vacío, esto es, la nada; pero la nada no existe, no es racional ni tiene sentido alguno para el orden del Logos universal que rige al ser Uno; no pueden mezclarse el ser y la nada en la lógica de nuestro pensar, que se corresponde con el orden del mundo. La única conclusión posible, por tanto, es que el ser es uno, compacto, inmóvil y perfecto, pese a las percepciones premetafísicas de nuestros sentidos. Estos elementos son fundamentales para comprender la problemática de la autoconsciencia, del pensamiento transcendente y del sentido metafísico; así como para comprender los resortes que rigen su posibilidad de acción y de significación ontoepistémica.
Volviendo al punto que originalmente nos ocupa. Debe existir un supraelemento, por encima de la consciencia misma, que dialogue con ella. Pero si todo el espacio es ocupado por esta última, en términos metafísicos parmenideanos, no hay lugar el diálogo interno. Pero ya hemos visto que no tiene sentido hablar del vacío, de lo que, simplemente, no es (esto tiene sentido en el contexto metafísico que se presenta, en tanto que la mente y su orden natural se corresponde al orden del logos universal, para Parménides). He aquí el primer problema. Por otra parte, si todo el conocimiento se halla dentro de la mente del sujeto, esto es el supuesto de la omnisciencia, tampoco puede producirse el diálogo en los términos simples de lo humano.
Efectivamente, la omnisciencia, por principio, supone que todo lo que la mente es constituye y es saber y, además, que todo saber está en la mente. Pero la autorreflexión y el pensamiento mismo (de acuerdo con lo explicado anteriormente de forma muy introductoria y provisional) requieren de un “diálogo” complejo de carácter interno. En este supuesto, el “diálogo” consigo mismo, la autoconsciencia, ha de ser posible por principio, porque la omnisciencia ha de suponer también el conocimiento de uno mismo; pero tal diálogo habrá de ser de un nivel de complejidad cualitativa y cuantitativa infinitas, donde el todo diálogará con cada parte y con el todo a la vez, de forma incomprensible para nuestra mente, a la cual sólo le corresponde la posibilidad del diálogo interno “simple”; donde “simple” se sitúa entre comillas porque la complejidad sigue siendo enorme.
Este punto último requiere una explicación adicional. Qué sentido tiene hablar de simplicidad y complejidad a un tiempo, hay que preguntarse necesariamente, llegado este punto. El carácter “simple”, sólo calificable como tal por comparación a la omnisciencia que se atisba en el pensamiento de Parménides al calificar y definir perfectamente el Uno, se refiere al hecho de que junto al devenir complejísimo de los procesos mentales de abstracción y comprensión se halla integrado el carácter autoconsciente. El pensar consciente es necesariamente autoconsciente, aunque este último carácter sea graduable en función de cada caso. Nuestra limitación innata como seres vivos nos obliga a desarrollar nuestro pensamiento como indagación sobre una base previa (ya descrita en su complejidad, de naturaleza no distinta al resultado de la indagación) que se refuta total o parcialmente, o se confirma. Es en este punto donde hay que comprender el carácter funcional constitutivo del diálogo interior. Por medio de los procesos de abstracción, automáticamente, partimos de conceptos anteriores que, por esos procesos mentales (de abstracción de mayor o menor nivel: no es comparable la abstracción metafísica a la abstracción que necesita la reparación de una bicicleta; pero no puede obviarse que en este último caso, en realidad, la tarea de abstracción, y en toda tarea consciente, hasta la más simple, la abstracción cognitiva opera en la creación de conocimiento, ya sea teórico o más o menos práctico), concluyen en nuevos conceptos e ideas.
La realidad mental es mucho más compleja que mis palabras, pero creo que es suficiente para comprender cómo opera y que significado ontoepistémico tiene el diálogo mental interno, como proceso cognitivo complejo continuo y en red conceptual. Esto quiere decir, para concluir este punto, que el diálogo interno en sentido simple es otra idealización, parecida a la abstracción de la razón lógica no existente en sentido puro en la mente. En realidad, este diálogo se da como una narración interna, igual de compleja que la que estoy tratando de llevar a cabo –nótese de forma fundamental que no digo “estoy llevando a cabo”, porque me hallo limitado por el lenguaje de expresión material, reducción de mi pensamiento complejo para la comunicación- desde mi mente para materializar en forma de palabras (o sonidos, en su caso) mi pensamiento.
Por último, para acabar esta síntesis de un pensamiento en estado muy inicial. En el plano neurofuncional, se comprende perfectamente la imposibilidad física de la omnisciencia, puesto que el diálogo del todo con el todo y cada parte es inasequible a nuestra consciencia, por la superposición que en cada caso se produciría respecto de los circuitos neuronales implicados y en conexión para cada pensamiento. Y, por otra parte, se comprende la imposibilidad de fijar la consciencia en un plano material (sólo puede definirse como una continuación coherente, más o menos coherente, hay que añadir, de estadios históricos del yo; pero aquí también, no obstante, aparece el elemento supra-racional o metafísico, puesto que no es posible hallar y fijar de forma lógica-causal el nexo del desarrollo histórico continuo de ese yo, que sigue permaneciendo inaprehensible al ser consciente en esos términos positivos). Estas aporías constituyen la expresión y fijación científicas de problemas ancestrales que, en realidad, conforman los principios que permiten nuestro conocimiento: ya he explicado cómo sin el carácter biológico-transcendente no tiene lugar la abstracción que requiere nuestra capacidad cognitiva propia, cualitativamente distinta de la meramente computacional. De todo ello se puede colegir una comprensión inicial de la necesidad de la metafísica, desde la misma base de la funcionalidad de nuestro pensar y para éste, como soporte ontoepistémico natural de nuestra capacidad abstracta, necesariamente, en términos constitutivos, transcendente".

ps: going for a walk now! What a Face tongue bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:12 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Sharing this One, I'm "using" from the ears, for the Music geek Smile
Because it's Romantic and it does Feel Healthy to the pulsion of Loving beyond all, Truly Healthy, by, I guess, some "delicate epic", if that expression is possible, I think yes it is, as heartfelt brave emotion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InYznYLrVRo
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:16 am

Hi Good Beautiful Adoring!!

I've been doing properly the right things, and I've had a great Necessary rest. Mind and Heart Breathing Well and Normal today.
True!! cheers party smiley party smiley
Satisfied about Work in Progress too.
I've just Seen in Zimbio.com "14 Lessons We Learnt from 'Rocky". How Beautiful!
"Don't waste your talent" is the, among others, obviously, the most indicated to me. Well, I've been doing something about this... Smile
There's only one thing I am not totally agreeing, from those Conclusions. "Do Whatever it takes to be the Best" scratch Well, I Do Believe in Trying to Be the Best Possible, but do whatever thing... I guess what They Want to Express is that We All Do Have to Make some Sacrifices for this, and then I Do Totally Agree!
And have to say, as long as I did still not eat my raw eggs on this morning geek Razz , that I'm Hungry today.
Have also to say that "Venganza3" Looks Great, I'll Watch of course. In a True Heartfelt State, and funny, "panda de amigos" Laughing action smiley Razz
Well, See later Brooke and for each second; Adored, Adored of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi!!

And this is not the second twins brother, but some more reflective into the Reason and a More Huge Perspective on things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MpL9_S15Gs What a Beauty!
I Understand You're not in situation for the Talk I'd Like so Much. And, also, I Know How Important, for the Symbolic Vision of the Romantic Love for Life first, and later, also, for what I've been Sharing Here from my Mind and my Heart; this Staying is for many People.
And I Do also Know Answers, from what we've been doing are Most of Times for Sharing this Sense those many Good People Want to, Friendly Bonds of Love, Reason and Sense.
These Reasons are Good Enough to my reason for Staying Friendly and Wise Here! action smiley
The before post was just a little part of the "metastory" to the Story I am Making Up as History Here, with the Help of Brooke and You All. God Bless Us All!
There's so Much to Do and Love!
Brooke...!! cheekey smiley Razz action smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a while. How are things!!
Going to rest for a while now. Later I have to work. This weekend I'm finishing this part.
Tomorrow will come for some talking Nice again.
Feeling Good, Have Great Weekend!
Dedicating True Real Efforts for Tasking Good, Loving!!
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Cuteness, Beautiful, Adored; I Love You so Much. My Heart was Born to Beat for You!!
flower sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:48 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Only for little while more, to add to the text:
"En el supuesto muy habitual de que exista una percepción distinta entre sensibilidades morales, creo que siempre es posible el diálogo, para convencerse mutuamente sobre distintas cuestiones.  Quiero decir, el hecho que que uno crea que lo que dice de otro es perfectamente admisible no significa que el otro lo sienta así.  La convivencia en sociedad, en términos de moralidad humana, supone la necesidad de implicarse con el otro.  Entonces, una vez se pueda llegar a crear alguna clase de conexión y comunicación entre las personas libres e iguales de la comunidad mundial (antes la comunidad era el pueblo, luego la ciudad, luego el país... hoy debería ser el mundo) , tal vez sea posible aprender a reírse todos juntos de todos.  Mientras tanto, deberíamos reflexionar seriamente sobre todo lo que he dicho aquí.  Es posible aprender, pero siempre entre iguales en derechos y obligaciones; sin excluir gratuitamente a nadie, por supuestas diferencias que reconozcamos superficialmente y que puedan molestarnos o chocarnos.  En términos de culturas y de interculturalidad, para acabar, creo que es fundamental, en una comunidad global, aprender a sentir y comprender el modo en que los demás sienten y comprenden, porque no se puede hacer tabla rasa de nuestros valores culturales para todos.  Una vez más, la llave es la comunicación libre entre iguales".

Oh my, it was almost 4 pages for Nice Goodness "not going against".
You're Adorable, and though I don't know when I'll be able to fall asleep tonight (for the turning around mind at this time wave Laughing - some reading calm and TV will Help Good and less or more easy), I'll be Dreaming of You!!
See tomorrow and tonight and Forever!
cheers flower hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: I did edit some key word in this last part, but not touching the rest, because I think all other things are less or more OK. Well, for a direct talk on the humor sense going on society.
Good Night!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:35 am

Hi!

Yesterday's night, in "Cuarto milenio", we could see a Very Beautiful Interview to Tremendous Irene Villa.
After taking this chance for sending a Very Big Hug to her and Family, and my Congratulations for her newborn child, have to say I'm highly recommending to Read and Watch anything from her. She and her Mom suffered a very serious terrorist attack, She at the age of 12 years old, and though it all, They Did Get Up so Beautifully and Plenty of Courage, Strenght and Vitality for the Living. Now She's Sharing her Experience, that Made her Grow Up so as a Person, by Books, Conferences, Talks, etc.
So Inspirational for All, God Bless! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Hi!

There's nothing like a toilette Friendly Very Happy Smile talk. By this, you get involved with the simplicity of the moments and the same simplicity of yourself.
And this is going to be so bad to my consolidated ( Laughing Very Happy action smiley ) reputation, but I have to say I do feel, Always, so comfortable talking to Respectful gay guys. Why? Well, because they can share the same things the same ways, less or more, for many times, and also, because the Very Happy competition (usually appearing to my face when I do very simplistic and childishtic terms some selfdescription on facts, not delirium action smiley ) and the implicit conflict from it gets so much little.
And well, a little later a little more.
Going to the outside Well, on the Loving on Mind and Heart!!
cheers flower Razz love smiley Razz flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Hello, High Hugging!!
cheers flower cheers

Now going, mind right for tasking well. It's very blessing. Inspiration of You much More.
Adoring Fine's so Good.
Now the scratch me, sorry me Smile geek No, just normal reasoning.
I think before me coming, there was something Good, but quite far from getting convinced about the total Liking of the Person me, for the sense of negativity appreciated towards me.
Well, it's OK. I think the coming was Key for Clearifying Hearts and Minds.
It was not a waste of time at all, then.
See in a while, and Loving!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi!! Razz Exclamation
Smile flower Smile

I've definitively changed to sensitive romanticism of Sounds of Music.
Good job geek Smile Razz
Dedicating this Song to You. The name of Person youtuber is, translated, "William Peace"... Dedicating All Good Meanings.
Excepting one, "de un tiempo que ya no volvió" ("from a time that did never come back"). This is the only exception.
Because what an Obvious Coming Back, it was Today!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkBrM24n5cE
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi!!

it's done and it's sent.
86 pages, finally, but still needing the general index and surely adding more things.
But Symbolically Feels Great.
And it's also been Brutal again, yes. Because I had to correct on the run a conceptual little mistake, to make it better and coherent to the general stream of my reasoning on the essay. Good OK. Good job!
Now going.
Coming later quite easy for some Nice talking Hugging, and a kiss!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi!!

Yesterday more things I did read on Nietzsche, using for some playing, but on Important things.
He was Surrendered Admirer of Arthur Schopenhauer (I did not know it was till this point), till the point he had a Portrait of him on his personal writing desk. Always!
He was admiring the Vitalism of Schopenhauer, and he was his Philosophical Father. Though, Nietzsche did also get Rebelled again, against his pesimistic perspectives.
It was also Interesting to See how Nietzsche is talking about the Real Changes of Brain through and on the Process of Knowledge, as something that goes quite beyond the same purely objectivity of the increasing of information in the brain, as it was a computer non a biologic organism, so complex and Beautiful, and Natural.
And talking about Natural, and this is nothing against Nietzsche (for what I know, he was a little misoginist, but Big Admirer of Women; though this is nothing important, in fact, for the highness of his thinking); I Do Think my Tastes for Portraits Actually Selected are Much Better than his!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

And On the Loving Good True!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm

If those things I asked for do Happen, I Swear I'll Work out those Subjects for the Best Possible for All of the People as I've Never Worked out in my life before.
Calm but will All of the Good, Heart Efforts and Love and Mind Brightness and Focusing, I Have. And I'm Sure it will be Improving, day by day for Always. Well, till too old, but There's Such a Long time ahead till that day arrives.

Ah, and with All of my Respect, those last Pictures from Cindy Crawford are so Beautiful, and a Real Source of the Inspiration. Not only for the women, but also for the cleaning of the heart and brains of the gentlemen, from the blinding of interested and obviously partial social tendences. The fact a body like mine, close to 47 could never train enough for getting around the 10 secons in 100 ms, as I Know my Body could Have Got when I was in my first twenties (my best times, Brutal reprise and speed); does Not mean at all my body is not still a Beautiful Human Body. Then, Exactly the Same We can Say about the Bodies of All of the Ladies. I Know I'm not the only guy thinking like this, so Fortunetely.
Razz action smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:41 am

Hi!!

I'm bringing some sentences from the Nietzsche Essay "El ocaso de los ídolos". I Do Like the Spìrit Moving this Author, the Vitalism, but sometimes his so unfundamented casuistics are so irritating to me. My essaying on him was for the first part, the part I Do Admire.
He was One of the Most Sensitive Persons I've ever Known, and he was Suffering; body, heart and mind. So, he had to make sense on it, understanding the same concept of tragedy, which one he was taking from the same conceptual mummies he was talking about, and make it beautiful: starting by all "antivalues" throught a bad understood naturalism, and a bad understood and contradictory pseudodarwinianism. The selfish category as valuable itself, the non altruism...
All them were concepts he was using unproperly for waking up consciences.
He was against the castration of vital forces of Human. OK. but the way he was deffending them was so contradictory that there's no justifying in almost any of his arguments (well, he'd probably like it, because he hated to the dialectic reason -it's Shocked affraid wave Laughing geek the way he's talking about Socrat, who founded that: ugly, monster in the inside and in the outside...). The way he talks about the literary women, the way he claims for the law of the pure strenght...
These are all bad developed concepts for the claim of one: the Vital Aspect of Human, which have usually been -and this is True- forgotten by rationalists philosophers for history (and this means almost all philosophers).
Though I did take a look for my task on conceptuality and simbolism, as some argument on it, these arguments are interesting for expressing the philosophic problems I am trying to clearify. The bad understanding of a supposedly possible purity of reason or the bad understanding of the ecstasy of the jungle.
Philosophers are usually vain adorers of their own concepts, and on this ecstatic doing, they do also usually take things from their context of the natural and integral reason. The only known reference on it I can remember now comes or from the classic and popular common sense or from literature, from writers as Cervantes or Shakespeare. About the Sense, sorry me, specially, the spanish One.
And now some sentences from the Book:
"1) «Toda verdad es simple.» ¿No es esto una mentira al cuadrado?
2) Desconfío de todos los sistemáticos y me alejo de ellos. El ansia de sistema constituye una falta de honradez.
3) ¿Puede resultar trágico un asno? ¿Perecer bajo una carga que no se puede
llevar ni quitarse de encima?... Tal es el caso del filósofo."
From all these points, among many other sentences, it's easy to catch well the tragic spirit involving the intellectual taks of Nietzsche, and his voluntary uncoherency.
They all can also synthetize my own work, of course. But, though I do admit it's so tought, as Big Effort of Mind, and also as some impossible to ever end tasking; I think I'm finding out some initial path to the horizon of the real truth. And, curiously, coming from a well understood nature of human.
About these last words mine, this last sentence (specially funny, including the name of the critizised Author, Razz Laughing Smile )
"«No podemos pensar ni escribir como no nos sentemos» (G. Flaubert). ¡Te he pescado, nihilista! Precisamente la carne del trasero sustituye el pecado contra el espíritu santo. Sólo tienen valor los pensamientos que nos vienen mientras andamos."
I do agree, we do have to walk, but for walking we do need a couple of legs, among other things. Nietzsche is so worried on the walking that, while he's taking off the obstacles of the way (first of all: the socratic and platonic idol of reason fixing a system of conceptuality) he's destroying at once the same support given by the necessary legs for that task.
I do Want to Try to Balance both Needs.
And this is so Important and so Difficult and Forgotten task. For this, I can not admit the sentence "The XXI Century is the Science One".
It's a Century for many things, among them, the Science Development; but it's a Time, IT SHOULD BE A TIME, for MUCH MORE than just that.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi!!

What a Gay day!
Smile Razz Smile

Well, those are the Real things from History. It's very difficult to the most of us, including me, to figure out soldiers having those relationships, but that culture was so different to ours (I did read somewhere there was a time when it was tried a project for making gay the troops of the enemies, for make them stop fighting... Laughing well, then maybe it was better those "guns" did fail in the experiment phase, becuase history says it could happen the opposite situation).
cheers party smiley hasi sunny hasi party smiley cheers

And I don't know if it was for the tension of so much homosexuality in my life for two days geek (no!!!), but I'm actually quite tired.
At the very least, I've been resting from my own thinking and theories. This feels Good.
Big Hug till Heaven, Adored of Mine!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Hello,

how is the day going. Many Nice Pictures (as soon as I can have to Watch that Video on 8 Movies, now).
I did not know anything about the passing way of this Person, Young Lil Chris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgXLc_bbTe8
What a Look, Nice Person!
Rest in Peace. My Condolences to Family and All Hearted and Emotional Support.

On last friday the life time Friend of my uncle, Miguel Bosch passed away too. Young. He Filmed my First Communion Video. I remember I was doing the wave , party smiley bounce all around, getting before the camera by jumps while he was making a graphic retrospective of the People who were there, a good number, I could also say though I did lose the contact with all, for the changing of the address.
I said a Prayer.
I'll be doing today, for all the things.
Pedro Reyes, another Great wave Comedian, Surrealism, has passed away too, today, 53 year.
Thank You for the Good Times, He was so Healthy, like a Kid.
Rest in Peace.
God Bless All!

ps: I'm quite Inspired for Thinking More, I can Help and I'm Free for that. Those things I said, are Good. I'm going deeper into conceptuality, logics...
Big Hug on the Loving! In two decades I Know We'll Meet again, I'll come properly polite.
flower cheers Smile love smiley Smile cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi!! Razz action smiley

How Nice Friendly Good Pictures!
And, Brooke, I'm Peacefully Adoring, have to add.
Taking these days "easy" but so Good.
Writing a subepigraph on the next "Semana Santa" Vacation.
But I've gone much further than only one. It was necessary for a systematic progress for all of the thing.
Big Hug, today it was a Very Beautiful day, till the point it changed my Mind, Improving it and my Heart!! Loving Forever True!!
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 am

Hi, my Beautiful and Adorable Cuteness from Heaven of Mine,
Smile action smiley
cheers flower cheers

Came for Dedicating.  some of the main lines of my actual investigation, conclusions matured enough for a simple sharing that, though this simplistic exposition, it's starting to make true sense.
The logic of informatics and of animals is no difference, but the complexity of laws and data.  There's not a jump of conceptuality, symbolic.
The symbol plane is the key on the abstractivity.  The symbol brings another paradox where we have a fixed core and at the same time an opened context for including different intelectualized situations.  There's not a solution of continuity in the symbol, as there's not in the abstraction, from plane to plane on the understanding; only an horizon of and for the cognition.  As there're not fixed and well determined laws for the progress of the knowing (differently to logic or informatic systems), and data either (differently too).  Here just a point appart for saying the logic laws that structure our mind are working differently to the fixed logic ones, as a Mark not only as a limit, for the operative making of mind.  This is key, because it does mean, paradoxically again, the limit and the virtual functionality of our mind.
We can understand this pure "recursividad" of the symbol itself and of the abstraction process by noticing how concepts and ideas (symbols always for what I'm saying right now) are not only made of "pure" reason but also emotions.  Emotions are never the same, because the inputs, in nature, and our state, body and mind, are never the same.  This is a biologic and qualitative difference that's coherent to all I'm saying: the non closing character, fundamental, of the conceptual thinking.
How we can get on and up for the abstraction processes.  I do actually have fixed some new positions.  
I think there're too principal relationships to fix, the equality "=" and the "implicate" "==>"; and both are much more related to each other than we think.
For getting new knowledge, as Frege says (it would not have been necessary so much literature on the analyicity or not of the natural language if we had been conscient before of the fact I'm explaining about the logic systems, continuedly to this), we have to go further than a=a; we need a=b, for be able to say we have engaged the process of the true cognition on real world (but he's not making differences from the logic one, mistakenly, for this he , Genius, fails).  This is from the beginning different to logic systems, where the principle of necessary consistence ("a priori" related to the Godel problems and his theoreme of incompletity; which comes from the problem of the selfreference for selfjustification of any system: for this we need the integrated and natural reason for certainties; the problems I commented on the selfconscience are exactly the same, and the logic system, when does try to justify itself, it's just a mirror of it, by despersonlizing the reason; something impossible: the reason, for progressing conceptual terms can not be separated; for this the coming back to the apophantic logic of Aristotile, Well Modulled, Obivously, I'm going to present very soon) -Sorry a phone call-; the principle of consistence does mean a=b can not exist, as unitary members of the consistent logic body of symbolic representations, algebraic or any other kind of notation (here the evidence of the Frege failing on his try for making logic the real, from the beginning obvious).  The formal systems of the mathematic logic do need an operativity which is bringing us to the "equal" sign, expressing the logic-mathematic inner laws -or directives for the interactions of elements- among elements; p.e.: x/y+a=b, this way is operative and giving the chance for the inner systemic consistence (unreal, remembering Godel; but functional, as the informatics, as long these are getting aplicated to reality as objective and external plane to the operational, by laws on data, one).
Coming back to reality and to human mind.
a=b.  it's, coherently to Frege (many Good things Brought by him), the first step of the knowledge.  Let's take the second level.  a=c.
We're playing here, taking conversation back to the beginning, with the identity principle (first one of Aristotile, which is the reverse of the principle of no contradiction, expressable by "A" different or not equal to "no A"; this is Enough for All the Imrproving of Knwoledge, as I'm Demonstrating, as first approximation to the subject, now).
And, immediately, we see, just at the second path, that the causal principle, the "implicate" does come: b=c.
One reflection: the causalism does mean an association between events.  our processing of mind is not as much as the timing of events but as previous character of the antecedent before the consequent.  This does not need the physical time running for getting fixed and operative.
There's an intimistic union of these principles for the abstractivy and understanding of nature.  From this very simple principles I've commented, we can construct all of our cognitive building.  The chimpanze and the termits is using both, the identity, by bringing things to another level, symbolic abstract, where it's working the concepts (primitively made) of form and function; for after being able to the practise by getting the first level of the start, reality of things (like any other animal); and the causality, obviously.
There's an inner consistence between these two principles.  And it can go before than this.  Because if we are in the two first logic principles of Aristotile, "A" and "no A", we see the second has to be the consequence of the first one, for both being true.
Here we do enter, going further than classic logicism, to another concept of causality with no getting out of the reality.
The same we can see in the aristotelic sylogism.
p.e.: "all greek men are mortal ones" ("premisa mayor") and "Pere Joan is a greek guy" ("premisa menor"); just brought out because it's the most classic example and the most typical of all modalities of the sylogism, where there's the afirmation and the general first and the particular second.
The consequence is "Pere Joan is a mortal one".
Take a look at this, because in this fundamental essence of our reason we see what I said about the very intimistic relationship between "equal" and "implicates".
Think about "greek" as a category, "A", and "moral" as another one "B"; and "Pere Joan" as a being defined by the symbol "x".
The using of the verb "to be" it's very different in both premises.
In the first we're not identifying A category to B one, we are saying "implication".  Eureka!
Another thing would be, coherently to Frege, as long as we're in the context of the universals, this mean conceptuality or categories; nonsense for the knowing.
Differently, in the second premise there's an application of the identity principle, in the particular using of the language and the concepts, on the reality, a person.  
I mean, "Pere Joan" is not totally defined for the fact of being "greek", but for the effects of the universality we're defining for the consequent deduction, this is all that defines him, and we can and we have to operate upon the sylogism by it, as, in this context, the essence of "Pere JOan", in this fiction made as necessary for the application of the universal (if we had not this identifying mechanism, relativistically able to be reconduced to an only abstractive category, knowledge would be impossible); the essence of this person, I was saying, was to be greek.
The causalistic principle we don't need to bring to the traditional consequence, it's in the beginning of the thinking.  This condition, atemporal in the sense of physical time but just operative (like in the mathematics I commented: here we just need what I said, independently of the specific laws of division and multiplication: we have the "=" and we have the need for being conscient of the existing of the mathematic operativity for getting this equality; this noticing of this non simple element in the first member of the algebraic equation I presented, it is totally homologable as the "implicate", the pre-existing of something, the application of operation for getting to the first level of understanding of the logic system, the simple isolated symbol "b"); this condition is Working in All of our Net of Concepts.
The Sense does Mean a Fixing of this Interactivity of Concepts, not temporal terms, but not exactly logic terms.  I'd better define it as "operative" terms of mind.
Beyond this horizon of the mental symbol containing so many different situations we can see as similar conceptual terms, and beyond the same horizon of the knowlege operating as "etern" abstractivity (remember how the infinite level of abstraction does mean "0" to our moral not divine minds; this is a limit, but at the same time, the structural possibility of our thinking and cognitive system); there's the Horizon of the True.
Knowledge has a Fundamental VAlorative Character.  True or Untrue (for these what I said about the need for making better the same perspective of Aristotile but without getting totally out of it, as the modern logic did), this is the question.
Great Habermas talks about the Social side of True.  But as Ortega says, the history does get engaged from the psycology and subjectivity of the people.
Before talking about social justification of the truth by the communicative reason, we do have to analyze and understand what this of cognition and of truth can be.
The truth can be defined, psycologic terms, as the Sense, towards some input, factic or conceptual but always intelectualized (our essence, our difference towards animals is that we pass all inputs through the filter of the symbol; and for this we can think abstract, thanks to the character of the symbol), we are achieving in our mind (by that consistent "union" of concepts I commented before in mind) for the totality of our "believes" (made of theory and experience, "verdad de rostró jánico", says INSPIRATIONAL Habermas) related to the new one (made of the same).
This is the parameter for judging, something always involving our knowledge of things. There's a true axiology in the same reason, non moral itself, the truth under discussion, psycological terms I'm talking about now (it's possible new argument or fact does make we change the consistent system, well, less or more, of believes). When we go to a more general perspective on reason, and coherently to Kant, (or Fichte, but for this more Kant), we see how the practic reason is demanding we also understand the truth as a type of moral value, always under discussion on its practic recognizing and using, obviously, for the possible conflicts among values there will always be to us in the real world.
For finishing this synthetic exposition and summary (containing all of the main ideas I've been achieving for hte last week), this connection between experience and conceptual theoricity has not a solution of continuity (there's not a defined line), from the moment all it's able to get fixed as experience, in mind, as neurologic connectivities of synaptical contacts of neurones.
But, over this, we Do Need the Immateriality of the Concept and the Transcending of previous planes.

ps: Thanks to the Beautiful Inspiration of You cheekey smiley , I don't feel tired.  True action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poem Dedicated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Poem Dedicated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poem Dedicated
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: