Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poem Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:00 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

This post is for Nice Fun. Hope I can make some  Very Happy / Laughing / Smile 
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

Today I did read "Juliette keeps her secret and Scarlett gets boring". True!
Well, I can not do anything about the first, but I don't think so about the second.
To Prove, this post. Hope You  lol! / Razz 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4KTEzseXjs

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 A_good_ride_for_the_weekend_V

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 BROOKE_SHIELDS_X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nPNzf8rxFM

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Love_letter

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Working_glasses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc5Z_vwBl6Q

And 7 Posted Eyes, in the day and in the night, an always comfortable going through  Smile Smile , more One:

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Urban_Attitudes_lazy_boy_188_2

Are Eight, the Number of Your Wonders:
Warm-Hearted, Lovely, Strong, Passionate, Funny, Bright, Smart and Beautiful!
 flower party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Helped by some Geniuses of Music World, from the Heart and for some Beautiful And Idealistic, but True, Emotion.
Dedicated to You!!
 action smiley Smile cheekey smiley  (for the "times" of the meeting, You and I, those emoticons do Truly Fit, don't You think!!  Smile Smile ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNc07Duhac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqOabWoPpQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljiduLNEiqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGSzH0Wlls
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: for some Good Meaning!!
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Coming for the One!
And also for sharing this; at once, Powerful and Delicate Sensitive Beauty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJEXfFrTMBc

Beauty, even when it's not only from some created piece of mine (yes, I'm lately admiting beauty does exist even appart from me too  Very Happy Laughing Smile Cool ), I Do Like to Share so Much.
That is! General Terms for All, Specially Ladies, obviously, but for All too; INSPIRATIONAL!
See in a while, Loving Fine and quite Good!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi!

For some rare reason I can not write very much, it's OK:
Just came for confirming Good Feelings.  Very Happy if Liked Music!
God Bless, See later by and on the Loving!!
Can not write emoticons, but...
Oh, voila, here they come.
Nothing else, just Confirming Good Time!  action smiley 
Oh, those Childhood (well  study wave ...) Songs, Wow! The "Molino al Viento", Posted for this and, Mainly for the last part of the Song, more than the beginning. Truly Joyful Experiences of Truly Young Mind and Heart!
Sharing!!
See later and Love!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: Very Good Feelings about it. Insisting because it's so Fresh and Real, the Remembrance.
Just  party smiley cheers  Very, like New, through the Music and for the Music time. Though it Affects the Time after too! I Do Insist, How Fresh Memories by the Music Exclamation   Shocked cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:13 am

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Very Good Rendiment on Tasking. I did even have to get up from my chair and walk around for a while, even going up and downstairs and some little stretching. Wooden legs if not. LOL
How are things! Hope Truly Well. You're Very Adorable, Brooke Shields.
Well, See in a while Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:02 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

More Music,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76Abv8-Mbc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RVZQaHdxBw

flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Adoration,
 Smile Smile 

have come for a while for the One!
And Wanted to Share some Joy of LIving, and Hope. And the Certainty We'll Meet and Touch again (remember please that before, things like Ferguson TV Programs Will BE Blessing to my Existence when You Appearing!  action smiley Smile ).
Also have to Share something.
I've been lately Understanding better implication of Heidegger Words.
Nobody's Perfect, and it's posible he, catholic, was someway missunderstanding and unknowing all implication of dictatorial politician from before IIWW in his Land; but I'm Sure he was not that kind. It's Impossible, a Person with that tremendous philosophy. I have to take things from him for my academic task, as bibliographical reference. It's Impossible to avoid his TASK!
More One!
See later, Please remember that I Adore You, Brooke  action smiley 
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 

ps: I'll Share things from his philosophy. LIke the need for transcending, the non materialistic visión, the cacophony of the dominating role of human in the modern and technologic and capitalist society. He was not a comunist at all, but was Deffending a More Pure and Primordial Contact with Nature, as EQuals, and a Real Good Place for our Transcendental Needs, corresponding, also, to some Deep SEnse of LIving and of Morals.
Those things do remember me of somebody!  affraid  Razz 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Coming Well for a while.
Loving!!
Feeling Good, Feeling I'm Good, Feeling We are Good.
Not perfect, but good.
Feels Good!  wave Smile 
I've been Reading and analyzing a text on Rorty from Charles Eric Reeves ( Smile wave Razz wave Smile names), and it's Very Interesting and useful. He puts the accent in the fact the "general text" of Rorty, that sometimes gets even closer to pure textualism of Derrida than the mere language games of Wittgenstein, leaves irresoluble the problem of equaliting nature to convention. That's not posible. He also critizises pragmatism because for its too poor epistemical normativism leaves opened the door to that kind of unsense controversies. And many more Interesting things.
I would add there's an inner contradiction in Rorty's thinking. He's a real and pure objectivistic evolutionist, explaining the purely mechanical effects and ressorts of survival (just the strong, but nothing about empathy and soul: second is much more complex concept to be philosophically developed for a life, but the first is too evident, because we're sharing as positive evolutive sign the emphaty with the other 4 big apes, and this means 7 million years of differencial evolution before other species); and while he's deffending a very "consequencial" evolutionism, he's ending the main branch of his theory in some place of pure literary textuality as the living human home. This is pure contradiction in Rorty.
Well Shared!
Anyway, I Do REally ADmire Rorty Spirit for "conceptually" jumping, as I like to say. But we can never loose ground under our feet, that's his problem to me, even when we may WAnt (and Can!) jump to highest places imaginable. Sense!
See later in a while.
I'm taking weekend for rest, but coming, though it has only to be by "Hellos"  Smile Razz Smile 
flower Loving Very Much, Brooke  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 pm

HI!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I  wave Do Still Love You like the first day.
It's been a hard way to make me believe, to myself, that You don't want to hurt me anymore. That You're not mad about me, not in the good sense.
I did NEVER search for it. I'm Sure You Had Reasons for that. I Truly Think so!!  action smiley 
Totally unsarcastic. Only True!!
It's a pretty mess, for Two People. I think our two "iqs" put together could not find a solution for us.
But I Love You, my Life would not be the same without You.
No matter how strong or athletic ( Wink Smile - I'm convinced on getting a little Healthier weight, and I'm Doing; yesterday the real sweating felt so Good to nerves and All) I may trying going away, You're Always There, Lady.
And I Truly Love to Admire You.
That Gentleman from TV Interview, I have Watched some Movie, he's an Actor.
Brooke, I'm going to Need I think 3 years for doctorating. It's very hard work to do, and has to be well done to join Sense and Usefulness. And some academic prestige for me too, I human terms admit.
Withouth Your Inspiration, my Heart loses more than the half strenght he has. And my brain too.
Keeping Strong while the wills for Hold grew suddenly so high.
It's  wave , but Listening and Watching to those Beauties from the time before, it's like I Had Knew You for All my Life.
Well, going to Task. Calm. That's another Good one of the Reasons for taking the needed time too for the job.
flower I Love You, See in a while  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi!!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Brooke, I did change some letters of last post about metaphysics, for making text more correctly written and for addding a couple of things.
And I Like Pictures of the Day so Very Much! love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
Quite speechless (for this I needed and was also inspired for some philosophy too).
You Look so Pretty in Pictures, Brooke. Full of Life and Joy. Made me so Happy to See All!
See in a while Loving. In my heart You Touch.
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 
 action smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Adored, my Heart,

I did change second Picture, sunglasses off one, because was TOO BIG for the screen, and could only leave those link lines.
I Do Only Know Delicate ways of Touching You ( wave ).
What an Inspiration!
My sister found me this compilation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O43f5lmbC0o Quite Very Inspirational Songs. It Sounds so good quality.
I Do Understand and See the Sense of Family in that Picture. Thank You!  action smiley  Razz 
 flower  love smiley  flower 

I've got news of me too for sharing, Brooke.
I'm starting to fix more and more the subject of task. Till the point I'm spending more time thinking about it than only on reading. I do know everything, so far; but do Honestly have to say that I think I know enough to know it's the time for delimitation of central subject of thesis.
Not only for me, but also for making the subject Good for Help too. All things Together I'll Try!
Later on the day I'll share.
And yesterday went for a walk and some run.
Brooke,  Embarassed I did some "piques" (=childish competition) with a gentleman walking the road on the same direction. Walked so fast, "marcha atlética" (Athletic march, maybe the words for the olimpic discipline of walking), REal was he was doing. As I could not follow his speed indefinitely on time, I passed him running (and  Laughing - Razz ) and when I started walk again, while resting (not used to run, lately, and too much weight actually me for good shape for this), he reched my position again. And then, I hold the speed and passed him away, only by walk  Very Happy ( party smiley ) this time (very really fast)...
More Childish is Impossible, but I had so much Innocent Fun!
But I did really arrived tired, because going up and walking fast in the end was really hard. And I finished by sprint again. I had been doing some intense streching and some "dominadas" and these things before walking, for more than half an hour, and I ended  What a Face the day, but some final stretches and shower and rest felt well enough. Sun was so intense that it was another reason for fatigue.
It's contradictory but for my muscles, this is the best time of the year, because it's best time for its rendiment, but in the other side, they get so easily high temperature that it seems my body is burning, in this time of the year, when temperature is over 30º celsius and still sun (but it was more than 7 o'clock, oh my, this time).
Today some rest. And don't care about that, if I find again that gentleman, I'll just let him pass by.
Some very Childish Funny adventures, like kid, I just Like sometimes.
I Love You so, so Much, You're so Pretty and Lovely. But the whole thing goes so Much Deeper than that. I can not objectively explain, and I Know You Do Know.
It's Magical, it's Beautiful. It's Heaven and Paradise.
See in a while. Going to try some adult task of thinking ( party smiley  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  party smiley ).
Adored  action smiley 
 flower  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

By these "gifts" of mine, I do usually feel like the bird who brings little details to her female mate.
And I'm posting, also, because...  wave For Working!
"2/07/2014

Creo que habría que considerar dos dimensiones distintas de la mente y de la funcionalidad cognitiva. Una sería la correspondiente a la descripción, que puede ser lingüística o puramente lógico-matemática; la otra correspondería a la imaginación y a la recreación mentales.
Dentro del contexto de la descripción se hallaría la distinción que mencioné el otro día, entre descripción—normatividad—referencia—conceptualidad transcendental. Toda descripción es normativa, la que dice “2+2=4” y la que señala “en Pere fa feina”. En ambos casos, de forma más o menos implícita o explicíta, la información con sentido que se vierte responde a determinadas reglas, en múltiples niveles (ontológico, epistémico, axiológico…).
En el primer caso citado -aritmética-hay un fundamento de objetividad que no puede existir, por ejemplo, en el segundo, siempre susceptible de apreciación individual. ¿Dónde halla acomodo, entonces, el concepto de “límite transcendental” ideal del pensamiento del que he hablado en alusión a la referencia objetiva supuestamente inaprensible?
Efectivamente, no existe en el lenguaje de la lógica o la matemática puras. Sin embargo, y dejando a un lado el problema de la circularidad y de la regla fundacional o axioma, aquél readquiere un estatus problemático tan pronto como intentamos encajar perfectamente la realidad en las expresiones matemáticas. Llegado este punto, es imposible establecer una carácter genérico del problema. Suscitaré la cuestión por medio de dos ejemplos bien distintos pero relacionados con lo planteado.
Cuatro naranjas siempre son cuatro naranjas, pero desde un punto de vista cuántico el número que éstas representan será muyo mayor y, quizá, en un plano metafísico más profundo, es posible incluso discutir si existen como parte del todo existencial cuando nos situamos fuera de nuestra consciencia.. He aquí una indeterminación “moderada”. Una caso más “complicado”: cuando se trata de medir el tiempo –relativo en todo caso, ya que siempre se mide, en términos humanos, desde un momento previo--, por ejemplo, la cosa se hace mucho más complicada, y ni siquiera los relojes atómicos nos pueden ofrecer una medida absoluta y perfectamente precisa, exacta.
En el segundo caso, la noción referencia-límite transcendental (aunque mucho “menos” subjetivo, claro) permanece, y esto es evidente. En el primero (y lo que estoy haciendo me parece una casuística casi escolástica), no. Pero por mor de una idealización cognitiva de nuestra mente evolucionada. Creo que es la utilidad evolutiva lo que da sentido a esta negación del concepto que trato de mostrar. Sin certezas “metafísicamente idealizadas desde un punto de vista cognitivo o epistémico”, sería harto complicado sobrevivir en la naturaleza. El número de naranjas puede significar la línea que delimite la supervivencia de un grupo paleolítico, en un caso extremo. Por otra parte, otras nociones imprecisas, como el tiempo relativo, únicamente lo son de un modo muy atenuado, por las mismas razones.
De todos modos, no hay duda de que los conceptos, siempre con una vertiente individual de cada sujeto interviniente -la definición de número o de tiempo, por ejemplo- sí se hallan inmersos siempre en la problemática referencial. Creo que estas diferencias entre relaciones estructurales de la mente-realidad (caso de la aritmética: cuando somos pequeños no la aprendemos formalmente, ya que es precisa la referencia física concreta –contar dedos- con que identificar la escala numérica; sólo a partir de entonces alcanzamos a comprender las relación lógico-formal interna entre las figuras numéricas) y los conceptos no puramente cuantitativos en sí (conceptos que naturalmente –en su conexión con la realidad: esto supone la necesidad de profundizar en el estudio de las estructuras mente-realidad- exceden la descripción del lenguaje lógico-formal puro, esto es, no son totalmente explicables por medio de un sistema lógico-abstracto independiente de la realidad ) han de servir de algún modo para explicar y fundamentar la teoría evolutiva en sentido complejo (más allá del gen egoísta) como principio neocartesiano (con este nombre porque ya hemos señalado que no existen conceptos plenamente objetivos) primero de mi teoría epistemológica.
La recreación y la imaginación son el auténtico origen de los conceptos mentales, y se hallan en un momento previo al de su captación por medio de las descripciones lingüísticas o lógico-matemáticas. Ya expliqué mi teoría sobre su aparición evolutiva, y creo que esta definición es bastante próxima a la noción que tenemos de estos dos términos.. La fácil comprensión por parte de todos del carácter subjetivo de estas nociones –recreación e imaginación- de algún modo reafirma, desde esa “demostración” previa, la inmanencia al concepto de la problemática de la idealización transcendental."

Translate,
"07/02/2014

I think we should consider two different dimensions of mind and cognitive function. One would be relevant to the description, which may be purely linguistic or logical-mathematical; the other corresponds to the imagination and mental recreation.
Within the context of describing the distinction I mentioned the other day, between description-reference-standards-conceptuality transcendental be found. Each description is normative, which says "2 +2 = 4" and states that "in Pere feina fa". In both cases, more or less implicitly or explicitly, the meaningful information that pours responds to certain rules, on multiple levels (ontological, epistemological, axiological ...).
In the first case cited-arithmetic-there is a foundation of objectivity can not exist, for example, in the second, always susceptible to individual assessment. Where do you find accommodation, then the concept of ideal "transcendental limit" of thought of which I spoke in allusion to the supposedly elusive objective reference?
Indeed, there is in the language of logic or pure mathematics. However, leaving aside the problem of circularity and the foundational rule or axiom, it reacquires a problematic status as soon as we try to fit perfectly into reality math expressions. At this point, it is impossible to establish a generic nature of the problem. I will raise the issue through two distinct but related examples I raised.
Four oranges are always four oranges, but from a quantum point of view they represent the number muyo be greater, and perhaps on a deeper metaphysical level, it is possible even to discuss whether there as part of the whole existential when we stand outside our consciousness .. Here a "moderate" indeterminacy. A case more "complicated" when it comes to time-on in any case, as always measured in human terms, from a previous time - for example, the thing becomes much more complicated, and not atomic clocks even we can offer a complete and perfectly precise, accurate measurement.
In the second case, the reference-limit transcendental notion (though much "less" subjective, of course) remains, and this is evident. In the first (and what I'm doing seems to me an almost scholastic casuistry), no. But for the sake of a cognitive idealization of our evolved mind. I think it's the evolutionary utility that gives meaning to this denial of the concept I try to show. No certainties "metaphysically idealized from a cognitive or epistemic view" would be very complicated to survive in nature. The number of oranges can mean the line delimiting the survival of a Paleolithic group, in an extreme case. Moreover, others imprecise notions such as relative time, they are only a very attenuated way, for the same reasons.
  Anyway, there is no doubt that the concepts, always with a single aspect of each subject-defining intervening number or time, for example-are immersed himself always in the benchmark problem. I think these differences between structural relations of mind-reality (if arithmetic: when we are young not formally learn because it requires the physical reference concrete-count fingers to identify the numerical scale, only thereafter fail to understand the internal formal logical relationship between the numerical figures) and not purely quantitative concepts themselves (naturally-concepts in their connection with reality: this implies the need for further study of the structures actually mind-exceed the description of formal logical pure language, that is, are not fully explainable by a separate logical-abstract system of reality) have to serve in some way to explain and support the evolutionary theory in complex sense (beyond selfish) gene as Neocartesian top (with this name because we have noted that there is no fully objective concepts) first my epistemological theory.
Recreation and imagination are the true origin of mental concepts, and are in a pre-time their uptake by linguistic or logical-mathematical descriptions. I explained my theory about their evolutionary appearance, and I think that this definition is quite close to our notion of these two terms .. The easy understanding by all of the subjective nature of these notions and imagination-recreation-somehow reaffirms from that prior "demonstration" immanence to the concept of the problem of transcendental idealization."

Later coming for reading and correcting. It's Very Important to me. I wish it was the half right and good the Important it is to me. See in a while.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi,

it's just this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9IXHvy9DbE ( Razz  Mad  Smile )
Though I know it's Seen that I was Listening to this, Wanted to Share.
It's personal taste, but some Shared I Do Feel is Still There.
See later, Going quite Fine.

ps: don't You think I'm not going to think more, but some different step I think it was reached yesterday. Keep Working, I Love You!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while, until "unmotored" or, we could also say, "uncared"  geek Smile  But I Do Care!  Smile 
Well, going to do something nobody can help me to, Reading.
Happy about my provisional Goals!
flower God Bless, See in a while Loving so!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley Razz 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Now just a moment to Very Nice Forum Here. Thank You for All of the Suport. Along days and hours... So Incredible! Even just the simple combination of numbers has been sometimes so Precious sharing. Those last numbers I've seen, Representing... Thank You, again.
See later, bye  Razz action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things. It's hot as hell outside.
For adding fun I'd add that when I was getting the elevator I noticed how the firehose before its mechanical doors says: "Mode de empleo. Bie 45". (aproximately, but remember well the number)
I thought I good antifire water would feel quite well!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

When we Touch again ("mans i cames"  Wink Smile are feeling quite better day by day)... That's All. I can not say anything else. It can just be used for a title. Tomorrow or in Eternity.
You're so Loved, Day by Day Your Legendary Delicate Beauty is Shining More and More!!
flower  Smile Razz Smile flower 

See You now!! 
flower  love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Pictures and Stories Did Really HELP!
Now Have to Watch some Video too.
I am  cheekey smiley wave Razz Cool  from one place to another, and don't know which one or ones Post. There's one, Standing beside a white courtain...
Speechless about All!  affraid Smile 
 flower hasi love smiley hasi flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi Everybody!
 Smile Razz flower Razz Smile 

I'm NOT angry, True.
And it's Very Inspiring and Energizing to Imagine and Feel You're Here
(what's Happening to me  scratch  -  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
Came for a Moment. And later some More.
I'm Keeping my Promise of Staying for Good, the Most I Can.
Though some little prizes, like this Emotions, Do Feel so Good.
I Do Think and Know and Feel that You Think and Know and Feel that I Love You!!  action smiley 
As I've Said for many times, You'll Always be THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. That's True.
The rest of things are quite secondary to my Feelings.
Impressing last text I wrote, for keeping it and think about when I have some time. Though now I've got to be Focused, also, in ordinary academic matters.
Coming in a while.
cheers  flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers 

ps: You're so Beautiful, Body and Heart, to me. And this is Transcending my own Feelings and Understanding of things.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Now it's almost fine. Not as much as my DJ tasking, but almost  Smile 
"23/07/2014

Nombres propios y descripciones. John R. Searle
Hay dos teorías sobre los nombres propios. La teoría del sentido es la más antigua o clásica, y su significado principal puede resumirse en esta idea del primer Wittgenstein, “el significado de un nombre propio es simplemente el objeto por el que está”. La teoría del no-significado encuentra su más famosa formulación en Frege, según el cual, los nombres propios han de ser triviales, puesto que si son verdaderos dicen sólo que un objeto (la referencia) es idéntico a sí mismo (ya vimos el contenido de esta argumentación en el texto de Frege).
Desde luego, no es tan fácil. Como Searle señala, si presuponemos que el significado del nombre es el objeto, qué sucede con la definición y los posibles cambios de este objeto. ¿Hasta cuándo y en qué condiciones podemos mantener dentro de sus propios márgenes al nombre propio que cambia? ¿Seguirá siendo el monte K-2 el espacio de la actual cordillera del Himalaya si por cualquier motivo esta montaña, o cualquier otra más pequeña, mucho mejor traído ejemplo, desaparece por la creación de una falla en su lugar, por cambios profundos en la tectónica de placas?
Respecto de la segunda teoría, el principal problema se presenta en los enunciados existenciales, en los que no existe referencia. No entraremos en ello porque ya fue explicado en buena parte, y creo que lo que interesa aquí al respecto se ve reflejado a lo largo de diversos párrafos de este texto.
A continuación presentaré dos citas del texto, extraídas del apartado de sus conclusiones, que me parece resultan esenciales para tratar de ir un poco más allá.
- “(…) funcionan no como descripciones, sino como perchas en las que colgar descripciones. Así pues, la laxitud de los criterios para los nombres propios es una condición necesaria para aislar la función referencial de la función descriptiva del lenguaje”
- “Pero el hecho esencial que hay que tener en cuenta cuando se tratan estos problemas es que tenemos la institución de los nombres propios para realizar el acto de habla de la referencia. La existencia de estas expresiones deriva de nuestra necesidad de separar el hacer referencia de las funciones descriptivas del lenguaje. Pero la referencia nunca aparece en completo aislamiento de la descripción, porque sin descripción alguna la referencia sería enteramente imposible”
De acuerdo con esto, “los nombres propios son perchas en que colgar descripciones”. Así, tenemos una primera noción concluyente del nombre propio, como recipiente para el conjunto de nociones (de un mismo objeto podemos saber una, varias o muchas cosas) que tenemos de un determinado objeto. Y, por otra parte, sabemos que, de acuerdo con lo contenido en parte del segundo párrafo: “pero la referencia (el objeto) nunca aparece en completo aislamiento de la descripción, porque sin descripción alguna la referencia sería enteramente imposible”.
Esto último es muy importante, porque supone el reconocimiento de que la idea/s (idea=concepto, una vez extraído este significado del específico contexto de la filosofía del lenguaje) que tenemos del objeto es altamente susceptible de ser modificada en el tiempo, por circunstancias múltiples, y que (esto es fundamental) la función referencial del nombre propio no es totalmente inmune al alcance de ese cambio (como dije en el ejemplo de la montaña). Pero, por otra parte, como el propio Searle señala, “la laxitud de los criterios para los nombres propios es una condición necesaria para aislar la función referencial de la función descriptiva del lenguaje”. Es decir, para poder mantener la funcionalidad práctica y gramatical de los nombres propios éstos deben mantener cierta flexibilidad respecto de los cambios en el objeto que designan, y sólo mediante esta flexibilidad es posible mantener el carácter referencial-límite, utilizando terminología propia, del nombre propio. Efectivamente, no puede decirse que una persona deje de ser la misma, con su correspondiente nombre, por causa de un corte de pelo, lo cual no obsta para que una descripción -en este caso estética- sobre la misma cambien realmente.
Parece que con estas conclusiones se solucionan buena parte de los problemas que Searle recoge a lo largo del artículo, pero creo que es preciso añadir varios puntos:
Primero. Sería interesante distinguir los nombres propios, específicamente, por oposición a los comunes. Porque las conclusiones del autor pueden aplicarse perfectamente a los nombres comunes y a sus respectivas referencias. Pueden, incluso, aplicarse a los nombres comunes en general, utilizado el correspondiente término en sentido existencial. De modo resumido: e s posible que cambie el concepto (porque ésta es la palabra que se debería haber utilizado) que tenemos de lo que es un automóvil, por ejemplo. De hecho, en realidad, desde la visión que he tratado de aportar –desde el punto de vista de la razón integrada e integral-, estos conceptos cambian constantemente.
Segundo. También me interesa analizar esta frase “la existencia de estas expresiones deriva de nuestra necesidad de separar el hacer referencia de las funciones descriptivas del lenguaje”. En esta frase se halla contenido la noción de referencia en el sentido fregeano (como a lo largo de todo el texto), como objetivación individual externa, en conexión con el lenguaje susceptible de estructurar tal individuación de modo identificativo.
De acuerdo con el contenido principal de semejante aserción fundamental, las descripciones que el lenguaje efectúa de cada objeto que es nombrado por medio del correspondiente substantivo vendrían a ser, por citar un ejemplo aproximado, como una especie de ladrillos de naturaleza separada y distinta de la del propio castillo que aquéllas sirven para construir (el nombre o, más modernamente, el concepto). Esto es así en tanto que hemos de partir del principio, como hace el propio Searle, de que hay una conexión íntima entre el nombre y su/s correspondiente/s descripciones.
Pero en lo que no repara expresamente Searle es que las descripciones se componen de otros substantivos también (y de predicados, por supuesto). Sin los substantivos, aunque sea en modo elíptico, es imposible crear cualquier descripción de una referencia determinada. Hay alguna conexión estructural en todo ello, más allá de las propias estructuras lingüísticas del significado que plantea muy correctamente Searle. Entonces, en tal caso, acaso esos ladrillos puedan no ser de naturaleza tan distinta, en cierto modo, de la de la obra final. Quiero decir con esto que hay que atemperar esa diferencia que Searle señala; lo cual lleva a cabo con acierto, pero sólo en parte.
Tercero. En el normal desarrollo de la mente la interacción entre múltiples funciones es constante y simultánea. Los conceptos se componen de otros conceptos, en un árbol conceptual (sináptico-neuronal) del lenguaje. Traducido a la terminología fregena, cuando describimos, hacemos referencias -fregeanas- por medio de diversos substantivos (y con los verbos y adjetivos también, pero de un modo distinto –claro se trata de funciones léxicas y sintácticas diferentes-: esto es un problema de la versión fregeana de la referencia, que se halla anclada en una visión antigua y reduccionista de las funciones del lenguaje y de la mente, puesto que un verbo siempre denota algo de la realidad, un acción, en este caso, y, a la vez, un verbo siempre es susceptible de ser descrito, la acción verbal en abstracto), que son y/pueden ser utilizados en la descripción, como se observa, p.e., en la frase “Alfonso es un hombre alto”; y cuando hacemos referencia, mediante un simple nombre, también describimos, aunque sea en un modo implícito, mental. Con esto último quiero decir que cualquier designación nominativa (o verbal o adjetiva –hablo de términos con significación léxica plena, en general) lleva impresa en sí la huella de una descripción que se ilumina en las mente, como un concepto con su correspondiente información, del emisor y del receptor del mensaje.
Ni una cosa ni otra quedan explicadas en el artículo de Searle. En primer lugar porque él se halla en un paradigma distinto y, más concretamente, en segundo lugar, porque él enfoca la explicación del problema como la elucidación de una relación entre dos funciones distintas del lenguaje, que lo son dentro de su paradigma: la de nombrar y la de describir.
Searle, por su contexto de investigación, no alude a otra forma posible de referenciar (mental), ni a la generalización facilitadora que supone la noción abstractiva del concepto mental. Por este motivo, no se da cuenta de que el nombre propio encierra en sí un concepto, el concepto que cada uno tenga de tal o cual persona o de cualquier otra porción individualizada de la realidad. Y, también por este motivo, no se da cuenta de la necesaria conexión que hay entre el nombre propio y el nombre común. En el fondo, subyace aquí el eterno problema conceptual de dos paradigmas explicativos de la realidad que son de naturaleza distinta. Aunque, pese a ello, creo que he demostrado que, desde el paradigma que planteo, la explicación de Searle, una vez debidamente traducida en sus términos, queda bien subsumida en aquél, mi argumento para la aclaración y comprensión del problema: la conectividad simultánea y sincrónica (en el tiempo y a lo largo del tiempo, quiero decir) de la razón integrada compleja".

I think it's good. It was really good to make some first dealing between my theories and others that are quite right in their context.
I'm sorry but taking a look at translation I do get  wave again.
Leaving this way by now.
One more Look later.
On the Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Now a little nervous because of too much  Razz me.
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Smile I Love You. By Adoration and Lovely Moods  Smile 
flower See later soon and for each second of my life, Forever and Eternally  flower 
 cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 am

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

Am I on a Friendly Loving contact situation Here, by connections I Truly guess?
I'm touching my nose to get sure I'm not dreaming.
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

Doctor Visiting Went OK, and Family dinner after it so Much too.
Everything's Going to be OK Everywhere. I Know.
Came for a Loving Moment, Brooke.
Going to sleep.
Good Day and Night, I Adore and Love You  action smiley cheekey smiley 
 flower love smiley sunny love smiley flower 

ps: The Loving is Endless and Increasing!!
 Smile  Cool  Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi!!
 Smile cheers flower cheers Smile 

I was too much Happy ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), for Beauties, and for this the following "excitement" of yesterday post ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Actually Happy, but Calm too  geek scratch Smile , about results of Working.
I'm going to come later for a while for say Hi.
flower Loving so Very Much Forever and for Always, Beautiful!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, it's been Intense Day.
I am not coming for talk in the evening when start working hard, because it's Necessary. These weeks have felt good because I could come, taking things of study less or more easy, and when I start more "professional" I'll be able to get more focused.
Smile Obviously  Smile we should meet again someday, I Feel in my Heart. And You Know.
The sacrifice of romanticism and emotivity that's coming, I mean, me some cold talks, it will be Necessary as Investment Long (not so long time) Terms for Good Results. Have to Do it. Right after I'll start trying to write (and compilate because there're things I've written Here that could be useful for that) some important essay to be publicated. The problem is that though I think I'll have enough base in different fields of philosophy, as philosophy of language (have to end the book, and I'm only in the half of its number of pages) or science, etc.; I'll be needing some neuroscience more. Maybe it will take me some time (if it was depending only on me, I mean, for having the key sources directly for my reading, maybe less than 1/2 year could be enough). I'll see.
I'm saying it for expressing how I'm not in these Studies for selfclosing.
Though I'll never be Mr. simpathy, I am not closing the world behind me.
Kant and many others started writting quite late in the time of their lifes.
Actually, three or four years more (for All things known I wish I could start before, but I don't think so) than my actual age is much younger than in those times, and even though this, many of them wrote so many texts and so good.
I'm taking it the easiest possible, but not for getting slept on pages, but for Doing things Well.
 action smiley True Family Caring!  action smiley 

ps: see later today, and Always for All of the Time and More.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

From the today stories, True, made up this  wave lol! (LOLOL)
It's very  wave and it truly makes me  Laughing Exclamation 
This is the Life (with a good...), a meaning by Hearted and smart fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVU4eI6ptNM  Razz 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CBtRbudvk  lol!  scratch 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtvPkCT9eNM  Razz 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8JppI  party smiley  cheers  ( Laughing )
(very specially from 53')
 flower  Smile  Razz  love smiley Razz  Smile  flower 
 action smiley 

ps: and, Please, just a little Respect.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Now, after adding a couple of things and edit a couple (more than two, but here in my land when we say "a couple of anything" -"un parell de..."- we are usually not talking about only two; yes  Laughing , but this time Here I was only trying to hide the many grammar mistakes I did make  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) more, this is the last version of text.
Hope it Help!
"20/08/2014
Donald Davidson, Sobre "Verdad y Significado"

Para el autor, el significado de una oración es conocido o conocible (habla de "comprender el lenguaje" en algún momento) si podemos determinar sus condiciones de verdad, esto es, determinar las condiciones bajo las cuales una oración es verdadera.
Dicha afirmación constituye una noción de verdad no puramente semántica (si bien Davidson insiste en el valor de las aportaciones de Tarski), puesto que da lugar a la conexión directa con la empirie.
El autor utiliza varios ejemplos, uno de ellos es "el césped es verde". Comprender el significado de esta oración significará la capacidad verificacional de confirmación o negación (sentido afirmativo o, en su caso, negativo) de la misma.
Uno de los puntos importantes es que también afirma que esta noción de significado no varía en absoluto si tratamos con oraciones analíticas (supuestamente, verdaderas siempre) o no. Davidson trata de explicar, con más intensidad que los autores anteriores, cómo el lenguaje natural no se halla tan alejado del lógico. Uno de sus planteamientos más interesantes a este respecto es su explicación del papel de de los demostrativos (éste, aquél...) en la conexión de la verificabilidad lógica (el valor de verdad, por su contexto histórico-material de investigación, de alguna forma parece que para el autor también se halla en todo caso intrínsecamente unido al de logicidad) con la empirie. Es decir, Davidson observa que el problema del cambio en los valores de verdad de las oraciones a lo largo del tiempo y el espacio (una gran parte de oraciones varían en su valor de verdad en función de estas coordenadas vitales, a las cuales deberíamos añadir la de la propia subjetividad individual del emisor de la oración) es subsanable por la simple readaptación de las estructuras lógicas de la verificabilidad clásica a la función variable de contexto, donde en cada caso específico, dentro del mundo físico, sí será posible afirmar en modo no relativo (lógico) la verdad o falsedad de una oración.
Sin embargo, a pesar de este notable paso hacia adelante, Davidson es consciente de la gran cantidad de escollos que le quedan por superar a una filosofía analítica del lenguaje con pretensiones de sistematicidad explicativa integral de los problemas. Por ejemplo, se da cuenta de que, en el lenguaje natural, la substitución del conector veritativo-funcional "si, y sólo si" por cualquier otro que no proporcione ese carácter de exclusividad lógica ("a veces, en algunos casos...") constituye un problema por el momento inasumible en la teoría del significado que él propone -en conexión con la noción de verdad. Pero, junto a este problema, se halla uno mucho más radical y realmente representativo de la dimensión auténtica de los problemas analíticos planteados: es el caso de las oraciones que, aparentemente, señala, no tienen valor de verdad, tales como las interrogativas, las imperativas, etc.
Sobre esto, creo que debería ser posible construir un sistema de predicados verificacionales en términos lógico-semánticos incluso en los supuestos de conectores como los referidos, distintos del bicondicional clásico. Sin embargo, respecto al último problema señalado, el problema se antoja demasiado complicado como para hallar respuesta dentro de los parámetros teórico-explicativos de Davidson.
Davidson plantea de forma muy brillante una explicación en que el lenguaje es presentado, en realidad, como una estructura significacional (esto ya fue dicho por Frege), donde lo propiamente semántico es en todo caso inescindible, en su misma funcionalidad significativa, de lo sintáctico, esto es, de la modalidad y configuración estructural de las oraciones gramaticales. De acuerdo con esto, cada oración y cada palabra tendrán un significado en función de los contextos gramaticales de significación y de estructura sintáctica en que se constituyan. La novedad de la importante aportación histórica de Davidson (respecto a Frege...) es que él lleva esta conexión interna del lenguaje un paso más allá respecto de su implicación con el ámbito natural de la realidad misma, por medio de la introducción, entre otros elementos, de una explicación muy coherente sobre las condiciones derivadas del uso de los demostrativos (en realidad, para Davidson he aquí el punto tal vez cualitativa y cuantitativamente más importante en lo que respecta a la caracterización del lenguaje natural -per se "de la realidad"- frente a los lógico-formales; un inciso aquí para decir que la búsqueda de lenguajes lógico-formales con que definir la realidad ha sido objeto de una búsqueda e investigación constantes por muchas corrientes científico-filosóficas, caso del Círculo de Viena, por ejemplo), explicación que, entre otras virtudes, tiene la capacidad de eliminar lo que ya comentamos en su momento al hilo de las construcciones oracionales que expresan creencia (se trata más bien de un problema de conexiones contextuales de la realidad y el lenguaje). Tal es la importancia que Davidson da al lenguaje natural que en algún momento llega a plantear la posibilidad de substituir el término "oración" por otros (emisión, expresión, exclamación...).
Conclusiones críticas: el núcleo de la teoría de Davidson parece inmune a cualquier crítica, en su propio contexto teórico-analítico, pero los problemas que plantean el tipo de oraciones citadas anteriormente (imperativas, interrogativas…) son demasiado grandes para superar la sensación de que la conexión descrita entre verdad y significado parece una solución demasiado "ad hoc", en relación con la teoría del significado; puesto que no demuestra una conexión intrínseca superior, en sentido abstractivo-comprensivo, de los hechos - o circunstancias- significacional y veritativo.
Por otra parte, si se adopta una perspectiva exógena respecto de su ámbito teórico, es imposible eludir el observar un carácter demasiado reducido y parcial del holismo planteado por Davidson (demasiado analítico, en terminología filosófica de carácter general). Comprender el significado supone captar, interiorizar -este último verbo tiene un mayor sentido y fuerza expresivos cuando nos referimos a supuestos cognitivos donde la comprensión resulta más difícil de lo habitual; aunque es semánticamente adecuado su uso en todo caso-, una idea o un concepto. Sin duda, esto allana conceptualmente el camino para la entrada de la neurociencia como potencia explicativa de primer orden.
Una posible definición de lo que es comprender el significado de una proposición, coherente con mi posición filosófica desarrollada hasta el momento, podría ser el hecho de la disposición y ejercicio de la aptitud para integrar coherentemente la idea más o menos compleja que dicha proposición pueda llevar en su seno dentro de la corriente cognitiva-estructural de ideas previas. La citada noción de coherencia estructural (en red neuronal y argumentativa; dos aspectos apriorísticamente heterogéneos que sólo puedo explicar desde mi propia posición filosófica) no constituye más que la dimensión del Sentido al cual me he referido tantas veces como elemento seminal y director de toda acción mental de comprensión humana.
Por último, sólo me queda expresar, por el momento, que la posibilidad de hallar una descripción mínimamente integradora y explicativamente integral de las nociones de idea o concepto, y de consciencia, creo que quedará siempre reservada al ámbito del estudio de los fenómenos neurofuncionales y/o, en su caso, al ámbito de la "epistemología lógica-trascendental" (recuerdo aquí todo lo explicado en relación con la doble dualidad de nuestra consciencia: desde una perspectiva constitutiva-estructural de la relación biológica de nuestra mente con la realidad física contextualizante; y desde la perspectiva de la razón unificada lógica, emotiva y trascendental)".

ps: now, some more little wave before coming back to Work.
 cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poem Dedicated to Brooke
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next