Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poem Dedicated to Brooke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Brooke,

You're Looking More Beautiful and Lovely, and Bright, of course, than ever before!!
All that Picture is Simply Heaven's Gift for speechless anyone who may See! You're the SUN and the LOVE!! cheekey smiley action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Brooke,

Smile in All Worlds Possible, I LOVE YOU!! Smile
action smiley

ps: modesty of time!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 am

only one second,

party smiley Smile PRECIOSIDAD: and the "c" as "S", yes!! Smile party smiley

ps: True I forgot to say, so taking chance for some more geek . I Love You!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 am

Good Morning,
flower party smiley flower

Everything Good, Working, in a Real hurry.
Smile Smile

love smiley Will come later for some Playing!! love smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

It was True I could not post, and still can't, Minetta-Tavern HIGHLY NICE AND LOVELY PICTURE, because of Reasons of space of computer (silly wave me).
Brooke, First of All, WE DO MUST FEEL GOOD!!
After, Everything will come along so Easy. THE LIVING!
cheekey smiley love smiley I Love You, and when I say I Love You, it Truly Means I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU!! love smiley cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

PS: party smiley and nothing else!! party smiley

PSII: I Know You're Fine, but when I may think or have nightmares about You Feeling bad... affraid Oh my, I Truly Feel so BAD. It's just because of SO NICE AND BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS from Today, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!, some titles.
You're a Hero, REAL, but You're HAPPY I Know. It's so Deep, so Deep this Feeling that it's MORE INSTINCTIVE THAN ANY OTHER THING. No matter how angry I was in the past, THIS FEELING OF CARE ABOUT REAL HAPPINESS AND HEALTH WAS ALWAYS TRUE, BROOKE. I Swear!!
You're PERFECT to me. You're the "Epítome" of a Woman to me, as Actual Emotion to Feel for One, and as Story of my Life in my Mind. It's like You could Concentrated this All in You!! And I'm Happy!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

PSIII: going to Work Truly Well! Potency ( flower Wink Your walking Friend in New York too, and sincere! Wink flower ) is Real; this is just some Playing and Shared about Picture of You that I Love You, YOU TOO CUTE!!
Well, yes, I DO CARE!! HOW MUCH. GOD BLESS! Someday We'll Talk. You and me are, IN FACT, FRIENDLY PEOPLE WHO ARE CONNECTED, I CAN FEEL!!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

flower no matter number of connections (talking about one at post) Smile Laughing Smile , it's so Beautiful and Full of Sense, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE AND A DREAM!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Coming from some Nice Walk. Truly Nice!
Remembered, also (this head can not stand fixed anywhere, already tongue smiley ), friday is holiday here. So, one of three days will have to come, from weekend ones. Well, it's just I Want to do it.
Please anybody Feel bad (You're Really Good! Smile Smile Smile ) because I Honestly Think it's Now the Moment when things start being on its place, "at the very least" Here! And in my mind and my heart too!
Living from the past of mine, probably more than anyone the falling from any hope (so Important from Sir Hessel Ideas, Rest in Peace for Eternity!), I Have Truly Interiorized. I've Got Sense from the Knowing (as that Bright and Hearted man said) there're so many Good Pacific Bright things to do for the Human Goodness (All this Includes!).
Also, so Much Peace about the Loving Brooke. I Feel, SELFISH (ego man Loving), I don't have to demonstrate anything else, something that does not mean at all I am going to stop, and I Do Feel Quite Inner Peace, till the point don't Need to think conscious and explicit ways about Situation for Feeling Good.
I Have also to say, if I ever hurt anybody ( Sad ), I NEVER wanted.
I Just Wanted to Make Tribute to Brooke before dying me, but in specific conditions because of Vital and Social Contexts.
Telling objective and coldest ways I can express it, for Respect (You Know me!! wave ).
flower Well, I Love You Very Much!! I will Always Stay with You, I SWEAR!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: will come later before going for not that much "trascendent" post, oh my! tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Smile Brooke, Lady Smile
Smile flower Smile

cheekey smiley Your Existing Happiness is my Heaven, my Shelter, and Your Smile is my Reason to Believe! cheekey smiley

ps: I'm Feeling quite Good!! action smiley
tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:51 am

Smile flower Hi, Good Morning!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

how are things?
Here quite Good, and quite Work! Smile
Spent this time by some playing when I came (so Important to Have Fun through, if possible and not stopping the Good going on!), now take the chance for saying how I Admire Sir Ian McKellen, so Much.
And talking about playing, what a Big Tennis Weekend. Yesterday was the Final Sportive Fireworks, and it was Amazing. Thank You for Talent and for Courage! Inspirational!
flower flower flower

Did not think or study very much neither. Today taking again, "with rage" as I use to say, for some geek & Laughing Wishing for taking Lines again.
Have been thinking some about Rousseau and "El contrato social", that I read. Made me thing about somethings, and these took me to some other ones... And found out some conclusions for an essay to be totally developed someday, about that thinking I'm Trying to Completely Define. I'll Do, I'll Do!
Having some Rest and Good Time, abot rest of hours lived.
Have to say that Brooke Dress is TREMENDOUS!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
So, I don't think that much about it Wink Mad Laughing Smile
flower Good Love, I Love You!! flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:46 pm

cheers cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley cheers
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley

how are things!!
Coming from some walking, feels Good.
Today to Talk to Professor. The mess of ideas in my head is starting to take determinated form and estructure, and vision of meaning starting to come to mind too.
Shared!
There's so much work ahead to do. A life.
Life can also be "useful" ( tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley ) for Love!!
I Love You TOO MUCH, but quite Calm now.
Don't ask me how can I do it, please geek wave It was Real hard work to be done.
I did it.
Smile So, I Love You, You're a HEAVEN FULFILLED OF LOVELINESS to me, Beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Smile flower Hi Loveliness!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

What can one man do when Sweetness is so Real and Sweet?
Just Stay and Enjoy, and Try to be Kind and Good, and to Bring Something Nice too!! action smiley
flower party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley flower

flower How Lovely, Brooke!! flower
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile

Smile how are the lovely things!! Smile

Not many things to say, but coming from walk, and good vibrations need to be talked.
Now You Know, to Share thoughts of mine is more than anything for Help (for mine: Free to be as I am with no feeling bad about possible sensibilities, and for All if I can).
Being recognized Helps too. Human! (shoulders up at the same time till almost touch ears).
tongue smiley

I am Sure about Potency of Brightness and Loveliness and Funny at The View Today! action smiley
Brooke, You're VERY BEAUTIFUL.
I'd Like to Kiss Soul so Much.
Am I not Truly doing, in fact?
With no ambitions about becoming scientist on it geek , I Truly Feel!!
flower Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: to me, You're Perfect!!
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 am

How are things?
I've just seen Robert Redford is going to be in next Captain America. Wow! This time no excuses, will have to keep the money in some hidden place. I've got time, it's in 2014.
Smile Smile Smile
No, really, I'll go. Very Admired Artist, as many others too, but in this context... Yes, this is like to Find The Newest Mixing Worlds: Classic and Superheroes genres.
Like a child, Truly! cheers
Well, going very Fine.
Focused in Good things and those things.
Smile That Smile Does Worth a Kingdom, Brooke!! Smile
Later will Share some more, Loving!
flower Brooke, LOVE You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:37 am

Totally in Love and Dreaming of Brooke Shields, Deeper in my Soul than I was a child:

Had said no Philosophy talks, but I had to. Too Inspired. To Much Energy. Too Much in Love with Brooke.
I'm a Kid Now.
Sorry, but came in Spanish. Probably, because the Union I Do Feel and talked about, as TOTAL, brings me Free to any space of my mind, depending on something my consciousness can not catch (and believe me tongue smiley , I will not try for, I've got enough with all of rest of things Laughing Smile Wink ). God Bless!
"La teoría de la verdad consensual o como consenso que elabora Habermas lleva cuenta de una brillantísima operación intelectual sobre los fundamentos formales de la lingüística.
Un enunciado o proposición, en este contexto: formulación lingüística asertiva, tiene como correlato propio (en esta teoría) una pretensión de verdad, y no puede ir, desde un punto de vista estructural de la teoría, más allá. La auténtica noción de verdad sólo la hallamos en el acuerdo formado mediante una discusión idealmente proyectada desde un diálogo abierto, libre, democrático y sincero en el seno de la comunidad humana (histórica y presente, en tanto que buscamos determinar una acepción no relativa de verdad).
Modestamente, creo que esto supone confundir 2 niveles distintos. Si el pensamiento, como ya percibió David Hume, propiamente, respecto de la moral, posee una inescindible unidad entre contenido racional y contenido volitivo y emocional (de ello no cabe duda, ni para Husserl, entre otros, ni para cualquier teórico del giro naturalista en filosofía de la cienca - y es importante recordar que no digo "meramente" ciencia, sino filosofía de la cienca); no podemos pretender que en la mente del individuo libre esa idea que transmite en una aserción bien constituida (libre, consciente...) respecto de la realidad (física o conceptual -no se acaba de ver del todo clara en algunos momentos la distinción que hace Habermas entre afirmaciones respecto de la realidad (constataciones) y discursos individuales cuando aquélla, su conocimiento, se torna problemática- sea, conscientemente, sólo una pretensión de verdad.
En su mente, lo que se afirma, directamente y sin trabas, es la verdad; y no es necesario recurrir a la teoría de la redundancia de la verdad para comprobar esto.
Cuando digo "p" o "que 'p", también estoy diciendo para mí y, a su vez, para los demás que puedan escucharme (como dice Habermas, en el mundo de la vida, el lenguaje se configura como acción), que "p" es verdadero.
Decir "p" en un uso del lenguaje (aun también en el ámbito de la acción y no sólo del discurso en situaciones de problematización sobre lo que sabemos o no respecto del mundo -deberíamos incluir, en "mundo", objetos e ideas, al modo que señala Huseerl en su Fenomenología) en las mismas condiciones psicosociológicas que Habermas prescribe de modo general para su teoría de la acción comunicativa (sinceridad, libertad...), es lo mismo que decir "p' es verdadero".
Lo que sucede es que si entendemos la verdad como "suceso" estrictamente sociológico y consensual, lo afirmado anteriormente no será cierto. pero la verdad está demasiado fuertemente arraigada en el individuo para arrebatársela, de un modo teórico, y otorgarle su titularidad legítima, en sentido filosófico-cognitivo, a una comunidad social o sociopolítica, concreta o ideal.
Por esto mismo, creo que una radicalización del enfoque estrictamente consensual de la verdad confunde la teoría del significado, o de la verdad, con la teoría política, que es el espacio conceptual (y social) donde debe tratarse toda problemática relativa a los acuerdos necesarios para la convivencia en el seno de la comunidad (lo que no obsta en absoluto, es más, seguirá siendo no sólo deseable sino necesario, para que la fundamentación del razonamiento filosófico aporte toda la luz posible a la discusión comunitaria).
Pensar en el modo expuesto como objeto de análisis sitúa en el ámbito de la ontología (la verdad es, existe, es) una cuestión que es naturalmente epistemológica y política ("cosa pública"). La noción de verdad es una realidad existente y ya apriorísticamente formada en el individuo libre y consciente, que no puede ser negada por una necesidad de justificación material concluyente de la naturaleza del acuerdo social constitutivo (en un sentido pragmático inicial que deriva en cuasiontológico) respecto de la misma.
Nadie duda de que la teoría consensual de la verdad se trata de un esfuerzo intelectualmente descomunal para hallar alguna clase de bases naturales del consenso social, pero deja de lado la realidad insoslayable de algunas cuestiones conceptuales básicas, desde los puntos de vista filosófico, psicológico y hasta político.
La tolerancia, la sabiduría y la comprensión que el acuerdo social precisa son los caballos de batalla en el mundo de la vida, y la filosofía práctica y política tienen la llave natural para abrir los dogmatismos de opinión que dificultan y a veces imposibilitan la convivencia pacífica y en los máximos de libertad e igualdad posibles."
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Hope I helped. Just Modestly Tried Hard for it.
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Smile Oh, Thank You Forum!! Smile
Smile

Wrote a Poem. Dedicated, as Potent Sweety Try from me action smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Si ara t’embotones la jaqueta
perquè el sol no vol sortir
i te sents amb un poc de fredor;
deixa’m que jo te l’embotoni,
però ben lliure el teu rostre.
Perquè així aquell vingui a fer-te honors,
fins més avall del pas dels propis núvols,
encisat per cada línia de la imatge
que és el vers d’un poema celestial.

Catalonian, too Much Union Now for another one. Nothing social, just my Most intimistic Feelings.
Hope You Like, Miss Princeton cheekey smiley
(I'm so PROUD!)
For this I'm so calm about You for Understand it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Smile action smiley

Wishing Very Good Best Day!!
At night, "Tilt", Tight, Tender, like, excuse me, my Daughter's Movie !
You Look More and More Beautiful and Bright, as years go by, Brooke, and Today... cheekey smiley Exclamation
I Love You, I Always Did!!

ps: Want to Hold your hand someday, as soon as I can! What a Beautiful Place to me, We've Made Here!!
God Bless Family!
party smiley tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley party smiley
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 pm

cheers Hi! cheers
Smile Smile

As my say here, "au, ja n'hi ha prou".
But not.
geek

Don't know why, but truly think my first idiome makes me usually Smile / Laughing when talked some ways.
There's and add in the radio, True, that's about two People from here, my Love as Place on Earth, that are having a conversation. And it's on that way.
Well, we are who we are!
Smile Smile Smile

Smile flower Loving Brooke Shields, Love You!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: See You in a while!! Good Time!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Smile flower cheers love smiley cheers flower Smile

Came now from this place for some reasons. Don't want too much exposition because need it.
Reasons:
1) Because Wanted
2) To stop the party smiley and find out, as help from remembrancing on wings of present, those Feelings and Thoughts, or those neuronal connections, the way You prefer.
3) Because I Love You, Brooke of Mine.
4) To Find where I Began.
5) To See The Real Life.
Because I Love You so. It's so easy to say, this humble saying action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

flower See You later, my Heart of Mine!! flower
Smile love smiley Smile

ps: cheers I can't see the Sense without Love, and as long as You're my Endless One, I Need You Always and Forever beside me. I Just Need to Bring Joy to Your Life for all of days of mine cheers
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Smile Hi! Smile
flower flower flower flower

Tried for posting PICTURE of You, New from Today, but could not. But it's OK.
cheers We All can See! cheers
Truly Liked Very Much! cheekey smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Consciousness (and subconsciousness) and Goodness are like Fields to Care about, and there's so Much and so Many Possible Good things to Do, Together All. I Know! action smiley

The scheme, concentrated terms, would go around the fact there's something else, that would be conclusion for job, necessary for Human Convivency through Honest Agreement.
One thing is material, of course (kids through hunger situation... and all those things that are so difficult to understand and handle), but the other one is Spiritual about Beliefs.
How to Try to reach some place near?
I'm Working!
From Universalist Point of View, not empty (because in that case is unuseful) of Moral Proposings, I'll Try. Convergency is Possible. That would be good, for those bad things I mentioned too: SOLIDARITY!
flower flower flower

flower Brooke I Love You so Much!! flower

PS: Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation the same Heart!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi,

Smile just a little hi for a while Smile
flower Peace of Mind and Heart for Everybody, Wishing and Sending as True! flower
Tomorrow in the morning will can not talk very much, True, because Have to Finish things that have been told me. I'll Need All the morning, or already.
Will not be very Expressive for lack ot time, but will come for sure for saying Hi and Sending Hug and Love.
Just Shared.
This Focusing at Work is Useful and Good, Affecting Well too my Studying Concentration, as Ability, which, as All, Needs to be Exercised.
Good!
Love You All!
cheers I Love You, Brooke!! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Smile Hi my Adored of Mine!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Came for the Two of Us, quite Very Happy / Embarassed
action smiley

Wanna know from what place I take "inspiration", as model, for liking so much to use "hi"?
I know it sounds quite stupid, and ONLY because of me and my usual wave lol! .
Well, it comes from "Grease" Movie, when role performed by Lorenzo Lamas says "Hi" to Sandy's role.
Their relationship is quite tongue smiley and Meaningful for Developing Central Argument of Movie, I know, but that Moment... Truly, I Liked.
Touching and Romantic between them!
Ah, and taking chance to say God Bless You All, I Love You!
flower flower flower

cheekey smiley flower See You soon, I Adore You, You're my Life, Brooke flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:09 am

flower Hi! flower
flower flower flower flower

Here, these are Times for Stay and Nice Staying.
Families (not necessary orthodoxy on "decimonónica" tradition, just those Love Bounds for The Growing Shared, and while, Growing Well All!) are our Key for Future. Yes, They Truly are.
I Do Deeply See How I'm Coming Back to Sacred Places of Mine. Nothing Special in the outside, just Deep inside (but, in any case, that's Always Visible!).
I had to go away, only for Circumstances, in fact (not accepting my Personal Choices: something, in any case, quite easy to understand, in the other side), but Today I Do Feel this Fullfilment.
And when Our Ones are Gone, We are Making them Immortal Here on Earth, while We Do Think ans Say, just, "See You later, Love".

This I talked about, was for All Families. Them All!
flower flower flower

It's New Time. Maybe I will not talk that Much, Brooke, but it's NEW MUCH BETTER TIME!!
flower Love, Pure!! flower
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

ps: What a Cute Lovely Family You are! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile Smile

psII: comparedly, my theories and numbers are NOTHING. And that's so Beautiful!
cheers party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Who says where does one person belong, from structures or institutionalized living ways in society?
Is it necessary to say I do belong to this, or to this other one? I am Naturalized, I am me, in this one segment or part?
We're All Naturally born with tendency for searching for Integration Groups, where we do Socialize and Find out ourselves and make them grow. Belonging Feelings can have many natures and reasons.
But what happens when you find out yourself Connected, Bonded, to parts or segments that can conventionally be considered as opposite ones, or at the very least, with nothing in common?
Are you a real outsider, unsocialized person?
The missunderstanding or disagreement from others can not lead you to thinking like that.
Each Person, Heart and Mind, is a Whole Completed World.
If because of Emotive or Rational Reasons we may feel connected to more Social bonds of that kind (Heart and Mind ways) than those which are supposedly we're going to share, there's no reason to be worried about.
From my point of view, is a Gift. Natural Gift for Natural Behaviour.
For what, that Action/Thinking presided by Heart and Mind?
For Helping for the Making Up of Something that Should Truly be the First Goal of All to be Achieved: Deeply Natural Integration of Social Human Beings.
First Bond of All, the One Presiding over All others, is the Fact We're All Together in this.
This does not mean conformism or selfindulgence, just the Opposite: the fact of being Conscious about How Important is the Caring Empathy before other Citizends, of the World.
As I said from the first, means Needing for Evolution on Thinking and Feeling.
It can only be Done by All Progressively Together!
How to Make it?
Need so much Hard Work. I will be Doing.
Nelson Mandela is a Living and Successful Role Model about. I'm taking the chance for Sending Big Hug from this place, if there's a possible Connection.

flower Not teaching, just Sharing me! flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Smile Hi Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

OK, Forum! action smiley cheers

And some fun.
For the suffocating geek I've got truly suffocated wave tongue smiley and had to go throw some water to my face to the toilette. The problem is I had not plastic glasses, but in fact this is a C-17 ("in fact this is a 'disset"), no problems to be landed.
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, You should See my eyes after getting out the Sea, oh my! cheekey smiley
Smile For this I was trying for some simulation before Smile
Laughing Laughing Laughing

tongue smiley Defenses Up and Heart High, Ar!! tongue smiley
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

ps: going to work, before last post of the Day. Very Beautiful Day!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi,

I think I may be some wave, but where that post was?
Now some more fun on Videos.
flowerflowerflower

I've seen some changes Here around,  it's True.  Wow!
It's Very Good for Catching Potency for Studies.
:)One month, thirty days, "for mastering".  It's not so much Smile 
party smileylove smileyparty smiley

I remember first time I Watched "Thriller" Video.   Was going to "verbenes" of my village.
Was Very Inspiring for Having Fun There, as I Truly had.  Oh, those times!  Not Michael's dancing me, oh my how far, but quite Fun, kid with no worries, excepting Enjoy the time.
:67:I think this week is going to be quite Good, for Friend Wishes, I bet it will be action smiley
Not to the top at shape, but getting better.  Taking care, Well Inspired.
:76:Many, many Kisses for You!! cheekey smiley
:flower:Love You!!! flower
Idealove smileyIdea
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:07 pm

my Loveliness of Mine,
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

came for some walk for rest. Good time.
I am Seeing the Entrance and the Walk to the sitting place, those Lovely steps on those pretty shoes-heels, wearing that sexy white dress... All in my mind.
And Expressions when Going on for Fun. Cutest! And so Beautiful, Oh My!
Going to "attack" papers the Nicest way I've ever done in my life (geek )
Smile Smile 

I have to go to Watch "Lobezno Inmortal", because of Partenaires in Picture (I Remember and Look and Listen too!! Smile Smile ).
Some Stallone's or Tom Cruise's or Eastwood's... next Movies I'd Like to go to Watch too. It's Impossible All. "Pacific Rim" is fixed in the agenda.
Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, Everything's Going OK. God Bless!
More than "feeded" by last Video, from physical distance.
What a Lovely Walking Wonder You are! cheekey smiley action smiley party smiley cheers Smile 
flower Love You and Love You, Brooke Shields!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated to Brooke   Poem Dedicated to Brooke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poem Dedicated to Brooke
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next