Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I'm going to Work. Feel Good.
Have to say that Videos and Pictures were quite Nice today. God Bless. True
 flower love smiley flower 

Some fun I forgot, True, to say is that the "catching ear" Lady, after being saved said that she would have caught anything , yes  Razz Laughing , anything, to get saved.
Before the People, couple, etc., I did not answer very high.
It was thankfulness enough, I think scratch   wave study ; though not much  Razz cheers 
I'm used to this. It's Normal to me. The  wave answer with lack of  love smiley ss
Normal things from the daily Living. Here in my land, we have a sentence, the answer from a person after falling down the upstairs. After being asked if has been hurt, person says: "cadascú davalla s'escala així com vol" (everybody go down the stairs the way he/she wants).  Laughing Smile  I think I said it sometime.
By this I Want to Mean I am not angry at all. True!
Human! Unperfect and with an eternal recipy for the improving.
 flower love smiley flower 

Loving Fine, See later tomorrow and for All of Time!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How Nice LA Airport Video! Very Lovely and Beautiful and Tall!
I did come for a moment for Hug, Here.
I am a little  wave about my rendiment, I've just read 10 pages from the next text in a record time. This is amazing but not exhausting, something that  affraid more.
I'm getting a level of training of mind that I did never know before, excepting moments of elevated concentration. Now I can do the same or more that I could do before, for sometimes, but now I do need much less intensity in my efforts. Well, here we go!
Sharing Joy and Good news!
Loving so!!  action smiley 
 cheekey smiley  hasi  Smile  flower  love smiley  flower  Smile  hasi  cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Good day; as we say here, "me va la marcha".
My calf muscle is quite butter. Really. I was near to burst out some moves in some sudden moves that I used to like to do (when seeing some cars... Wink Smile ) for a couple of times; but when "Living on a prayer" started to sound in my cell "advanced technology" (advanced running steps back maybe, for our grandparents Laughing Smile ), those first notes like some kind of animal praying, I did feel some vibrating electricity along all cells of my body for a while (not for lyrics, that I like too of course), and I wanted to be again a hell of firing particles engaged in a microsecond for the movement. Like before (it's so unpretty I say it, but my burst out for the move, I remember like Razz grandparent already, were Truly something to be seen; and I was never trained! So True). Nice to Remember. But I Do Still Got Something Good -for Good!
Very Happy Laughing geek party smiley cheers

To be True, I'm a little thinner. Good food and good "desventracions o desventraments", you know what I mean I guess Smile Laughing geek ; and health.
Going to some fruits of the day and some Tasking.
See in a little while and Forever Love!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Really, the "talk" for so long of the of the Baby was one of the Best Moments in my Life. The Cuteness was Impossible to handle. I am still Shocked Laughing for remembering it. I could not believe it. Constant talk for minutes and minutes. The "punishment", obviously Laughing Razz had to be the translation of talk into HUG!
Oh, my.
And talking about Tasking. The other day was thinking, for some essay I want to get published not so far in time, I think first I'll take a good reading to all I've been writing for two last years. There's so priceless base for that write. I mean, I'll be doing by quite better and deeper knowledge, but bases are there, fixed just in case my memory may fail for sometime, about some idea, some concept or some argument or justification for them. In any case, All to be Improved, as I said, of course.
Very Illusioned about it. Not for best selling (I guess I'll get it published in very little and small edition -closed differences between contexts I know), but for open and wise Helping. The quality and number of Sharing brains and Hearts Here is a guarantee, and I'm Calm for this about my True Chances for Helping. I mean, I Know I'm Doing, and for this I'm Finally cheers quite Calm about my Results from Doing. And, also, about my True Chances for Doing at a qualitatively different level. This is Important, because it means the Necessary quality for the Necessry Changes.
flower love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Though not much worried in proving my improvement geek Laughing Smile , actually, I do think all I may share can, it's possible, help someway maybe. Anyway, Always recommending the direct reading of Text.
This last one was DELIGHTFUL to me, the Reading. The Style was Such a Beauty. Naturality, Modesty, Realistic, Original and Accuracy.
It's from John L. Austin (fun Memories about names and brands), 1961, "Emisiones Realizativas".
Making the difference from the too excessive focusing in values of truth or falseness in stataments of language, he makes we notice how many sentences are not under that structure. This was something that was said in texts from before, but this time this is the central argument of the Article.
He makes emphasis in sentences of the kind named as the title of text, explaining how this is a new word, the best he could find for defining the type of sentences where we're not only saying but at the same time we're doing something in the world. Promises, compromises, formal sentences in world of law that mean acceptacion (marriage...), are some of the well known cases. But this is only for the first person of the present ("presente de indicativo" in spanish), not for the rest, because we can not do in the name of others (there's not exposed the case of legal representing, but it's just a very specific case). And this brings to the problems that can happen around these sentences. In first type, there were the conditions of falseness, now he talks properly about conditions of unfortune ("infortunio"), that may happen when, p.e., somebody who is not authorized for doing something formal terms fixed for practical effects in reality (p.e., the person designed for baptise a boat) does it instead of him, or when somebody promise but does not believe in it...
This last problem brings to the land of nowhere, conceptual terms, Austin tries to define on this context. Because how we can know that promise was unreal, p.e.
Following this, he ends explaining that for many times, it's not so clear if a proposition is talking for truth or for performation ("realizatividad"), and there's some space between them where many sentences are.
In fact, his conclusions are that most of sentences are not just under and about structures of truth or not, but under structures of fair/unfair, adequated/exaggerated... For this, the "force of utterance" ("Fuerza de la emisión") is Important for him, because it's the difference who can help to notice if we are in linguistic terms of ordering, advicing, consulting...

Well, all expressed the best I could. It was so Interesting Text, and a Model of Style to me.

ps: yesterday I was said by a workmate that my texts should be expressed, for People not studying Philosophy, in some more normal and easier language. I'll Do, I'll Do it on time. Step by step.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:32 am

Hi! Smile action smiley

How are things in the morning!
Here we're going on a new day.
I've got some idea about "video montages" of mine that I'll post soon.
Obviously, Razz hasi love smiley terms for some Nice Senses and, if Possible, some Nice fun.
Yesterday was a Good day, I think. We Keep Moving on for Good.
And talking about Good, yesterday did Watch The Vuelta Ciclista a España.
I Do Admire those guys so Much too. Yesterday the finishing was in Cumbres Verdes (no "Cumbres borrascosas" lol! Smile ), in a place of Granada. Alejandro Valverde, Alberto Contador, "Purito" Rodríguez...
Simply VERY ADMIRABLE!
Later did Watch some Athletics, Zurich. Unfortunetely, there was not Usain Bolt, but there were Tero Pitkamaki, Ruth Beitia and so many Tremendous Ones.
Really Like these Sports too. Taking the chance because next month the, so many times spoken, "brutality" gets really engaged Laughing Smile Razz
Feeling Good. Nice Pictures and Videos, Good fun!
Coming later for party smiley for a Razz while .
Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I'm going, I'm going Smile
Just this, for Memories, not for meanings, and for the title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfc-knHB41U BEAUTIFUL!
And the title, in order of post, because geek Laughing I do honestly think study party smiley ( Embarassed Rolling Eyes ) I'd have been able to be around the 10 seconds in the 100 ms, if some well training.
For results I have in memories on the basket court. I did bla, bla and bla about how the rival coach situated my deffender, fastest of team, on the middle of the court for stopping my run after my team rebounding and bla, bla... It's very childish, but I'm saying for party smiley All.
On that time I was "trained" because some matches for the whole court (used to play "monillas" on half court), and a couple of days with a Good teammate training with me for the run and catching the ball, passing it to me in the distance on the run.
It's unmodestly Embarassed Exclamation , but it's True. Want All People Caring Feel Good.
I have never trained, but in my 38-39, not know exactly, after many and many years not making a simple run (used to do this, a couple of weeks, and for some injury -me too beastie, not stretching never...- or some other thing capturing my attention...), after 6 or 7 did the 1 km in 3:09, controlling and not to the top because I did run, right after non stop, for a couple of kms. more.
And, more than this, I do know because of comparing mind/body. There was good simmilarity in me about quality in both aspects. Now that I've trained my mind and see the results, I do figure out, by projecting (I know this is not perfect way for induction of results, but it's something), that my body well trained and cared would have been really something good.
Well, for this I do mean I am Embarassed for the unmodesty, not for feeling "bad" about those Athletic things.
You could Believe it's more for the Community party smiley than for my own Very Happy True!
Though before Brooke... Yes, it's some Satisfaction, I recognize. Quite human.
Well, See later in a while and Always.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for One; and, also, for sharing some thinking on my own ideas, though nobody is learning alone, of course. The Read and the Study. And the Reflective and Critic Thinking on it.
Any morals need a sense of universalism and, for this, a sense of transcedence.
We all have the tools (maybe this is also genetic, some way, the empathy abilities, like some kind of fixed "IQ of the Loving") from the beginning for feeling the empathy, but this can not be developed away from the culture, the family and all social contexts involving the good education of kids.
We are learning, as we're growing, to call this as good, this as bad... But the Moral Conscience needs something more. The amount of cases we learn to judge ("casuística moral") is nothing withouth some bases and structures.
In fact, for all cases and for all types of morals, there're always those subjects involving all specific judgements, though this may be less or more known by moral subjects, us.
I do think the quality of a moral system should be graded depending on its level and chances it opens for the universalist humanism.
In fact, all moral systems are based upon some kind of identity which is common to one or, unfortunetely for many times, some types or classes. The identity, shared, is the base for moral community which, at once, do always mean the sharing of principles (at the very least for the members of community/communities) of equality and equity related to all rights and duties for each member of the moral community.
I do think there's no doubt: the more universalist, the more "human" a moral system is and, opposedly, the less universalist, the less "human" it will be. The explanation is easy, and it's even able to be made on numerical terms: from the moment we are describing and fixing a part of human as minor morals subjects, we're losing some sense of what's to be human. It's that easy.
The importance of trascendence is key in this whole argument and in all moral systems, even the one we could mark as less "human" ones. The concept of the other one as a subject of interests and rights (I'm talking beyond and before, at once, the law; it's a talk about morals) does mean the transcendence from oneself.
And now, coming back to the argument from the beginning; what gives the real chance to our hearted minds to make the moral judgements for each case is something more than the simple learning of cases, not easy at all to be explained (something similar we could say about the origen and development of linguistic abilities in our minds from the beginning to its mature moment). But there comes a moment when the real sense of the other one as the one of the same kind as us gets enlightened in our consciences (starting from 4 years old and on and on).
From the moment we know this moral sense needs, as human we are, the help of education, we can obviously not identify the moral sense with the simple animal empathy (though there the bases are).
The morals structure in us all acquires its real firmness from the simbolical unity as a moral community of equal individuals.
This simbolism means transcendence upon our developing conceptuality.
Symbol is not just a sign, a shield or a flag; the true meaning of symbol lies in our consciences. The type of material symbol is just a convention.
The symbol gets out of the physical reality, at another level. Yes, we know that this is happening in any human idea, for the simple natural working of our minds (we see a chair, we think about this chair, but always we think about this chair we're doing it upon our own and learnt concept of chair: this means transcendence too -the linguistic turn, on its own terms, explains it too); but there's a difference that maybe could only be explained numerical terms in the field of neuroscience (not qualitative differences), though gets a qualitative sense in our own conceptuality. There's the Emotion ("I -my feelings- like/I can not handle that behaviour or situation"), that can never be taken at the same level in these two examples, and the Sense of Moral Justice, nothing much visible when we're talking about chairs.
It's all related to all. something quite normal to the concept of comprehensive kind of philosophy I've been trying to develope for last couple of years, but there're qualitative differences that result to be key for understanding the real nature of our moral sense.
As I said before, we can be less or more conscious of all involving it, but Spirituality is Always there, waiting for its true chance.
I can not wait.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a while, with so many good personal things that I don't know where I'm starting now.
I've gone for a walk and have stretched, including leg and low back. OK Exclamation
Leg is much better, no pain at all and feeling much powerful, and the low back stretched did feel so good.
Well, here we go!
A Lady workmate has also introduced her daughter to me. Pretty and tall (a tall woman to me is one that's as or more tall than me Suspect Laughing ). I was so gentle but neutral, kind but natural, that I am cheekey smiley at me. She was not introduced for dates, Obviously, because Mom knows I'm multicompromised (well, you know, "I want you..." geek Laughing Smile ), and she's too young to me. But I did, explicit, told her my very honest Congratulations. Nobody did Embarassed , probably because it was being expected from me, some reaction similar to that. It's cute, Mom Showing Up her Beautiful Daughter, Proud, it's Normal.
I'm quite much controlled person than before. Wanna know why I did never smashed by two hands on my "dunky" time? I'll tell you. In those times, me stretched to the top was only 2'20 ms till the last point of my finger (now I'm almost 2'30 -not much grown for last months, I guess Laughing geek , but when I ended growing up I mean), and to smash I had to jump, to get the 3'05 ms, 1 m vertical or more, approximetely. When I was inspired I could (inspired because never trained, never stretched, contractures, injuries and bla, bla...) but this did not happen always, because for those reasons my body was not always prepared. We have to add that I did only jump from the two feet together, so I could not use too much inertial speed for the jump. My problem, injuries and pains in knees asides, was that I had no enough control for my vertical jump when running fast. And I do admit I was a little Rolling Eyes affraid Laughing from doing it, because I was a real fast wave
If I had used all of energy, even in that sportive terms precarious situation -adding lack of high, at the very least less than now-, I would have dunked two hands.
It's quite stupedly Very Happy , but in this context of time does feel Good, I guess.
Some geek party smiley Smile , childish terms, it's Good.
See in a while, Loving so!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:03 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Last Video was for some competition, obviously geek , on the, objective and rational terms, natural stupidity of Very Happy manhood (why not saying it!); but the main reason was not this.
I was trying to explain the task I've been doing. A whole New Perspective on the recognizing of all complexity of Human, the good and beautiful, and the evil and bad. The selfish and the mean, Defeatable by the transcending Hearted Mind. All from the bases: the same Breathing of Life, and through the secular thinking of classic reason for going beyond it, making Sense about the unreal of separation between 1) the supposedly real pure reason and 2) the emotional (neuroscience did big part for it, though Philosophy was needing a global revision of Descartes thinking, by acquiring some kind of Narrated, Explained and Justified Sense) and the religious one (Habermas has been trying for years for this last type).
It's All Connected, and the Understanding of Everything I said in the last paragraph is so key for the Coexistence and for the Psycological richness and peace (two faces of the same thing).
I am not faking, I am not unmodest about it. And I think, though I'm just beginning this task (not so difficult the finding of the Narration on an Essay, not so far; Philosophy life is as long as life, but that will be a real step up), I deserved some Expressed and Direct Recognizing.
So usually, effect of thinkers ideas needs years and years to be processed and to be listened. And, sometimes, it's possible this never really happens, talking about visible results from those ideas.
But I'm not much worried for this. I'm keeping on this way, and though I know the most probable is that I die in this situation on the communication, and that my essay/s (big book or episode books?, I'll see) will never be best selling ones, I'm Peaceful about my doing. Though never having any kind of normal and mature recognizement, I'll keep on it forever (handling any childish tries for healing some supposed illness in me and all pies thrown to my face). I'm not Very Happy at all now, just Natural and Honest. As much as I can be. Though my human limits are there, anyway, I do have to Admit.
God Bless, Seeing later and by the Love! Peaceful, True! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Last of the day for goodie staying Smile
Going back Easy to the Study Focusing. Do Admit the good-bye to the Babies did Mad me a little too.
But it's just for a little more bitter sometimes, maybe, because the substance of things I've said I am not erasing. I Have Been Truly Motivated for Life. It's True. A "championship" or even six Smile Smile Smile are not enough ( geek Laughing Smile ). For Tasking for Goodness, I Mean.
The brain of mine is going fast. The Study of neuroscience and symbolic philosophy I'm going to need before first essays I don't think is going to take me much more than a year, for the two ones.
The doctorating higher difficulty comes from the need for filtering many readings, till find the key ones. But I Honestly think I can go through it for no much longer than two years.
Today did take care from the too hot temperature in the outside. going to walk for a little walk today before the night. And for the entire week, because it seems it's not going the chance the weather heat.
The Study Does Make You Get Tired. Physical skills, oppositely to what it may seem, do play too. Fatigue gets physical, and for this I need to take more care about too much sun. And other things too geek party smiley
Wishing the Very Best with Love from the Heart!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Something more to add on Religion.
The fact I am finding some biological fundament for it, and the fact I'm proving the Real and True Existence of what's Impossible to Know, the Opened Forever Mistery (at the very least in this life); through both things, I'm lending a hand to Religion on these days I think, for the Fundament for it (as nothing stupid) and at the same time for the very specific human sense of Humanism -and Naturalism- all Religions do have to bring. Both I think are Reasons for the Legitimacy, on these actual days, modestly have to say.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 pm

party smiley cheers
And some Moving! Smile
I did walk and stretch, quite naturally machined, I mean, automatically but enjoying: biocybernetics on the run.
geek party smiley hasi

Got ideas I have to share today noted on a paper, couple of pages as main lines. This is what I'm sharing. Very Understandable, and this way not necessary big efforts for coherent connected narration (it takes me more time and efforts).
It's because have to use energy well, for next years. Of course, it will be well explained. There's a connection in the evolution of ideas, though it's not on grammar sources of connectivity, there's the evolution of ideas right there, implicit on grammar terms but explicit on conceptual ones.
This last point is connected to all I've been saying about conceptuality-reality-language, and it's also conected to what I'm saying on metaphores.
Please, Tell Brooke I Love her and that Kissing and Holding her is the Dream of a Life Forever!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Going to take a rest, Necessary, for body and brain.
Just comment that for the remembering and argumentative connection of thoughts from Authors I did Listen to some Classic Music; and for the Creative part I did Listen to some More Rock. The pulling and the nature of it, connected to all I did say today, are obvious.
Brooke's Love, that's so Good to me. I Love You so!!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I was tired. But I am not tired now Smile Laughing I was tired on last saturday, because transporting heavy things along, down and up, stairs, 3 floors.
And as long as I am not a paternalist one Here anymore...
That was All.
But Thank You for Motivation! action smiley Smile
It Does Feel so Good.
Pictures are Very Heavenly, but I think I'd match any physical sportive competition (excepting the Beauty One) against You!! action smiley Laughing Smile Razz
Thank You for Existing!!
Have to say that I have to Work a lot today.
That Video "Read, Baby, Read" is so Good and Inspiring for All. More like that are so Necessary. The only way to face a future simmilar to some disthopic realities going on, actualy, from fiction world; is Education of People, All. On Everything but the Most Important are Values and the Selfknowing of oneself for the Sense of Living, for Feeling Healthy Fine in Mind, and for Being Good for All Others and Society. There's so Much Work to Do.
I don't think, as Very Admired Stephen Hawking says, Human will find a Theory for Everything in the 21th century.
The Limited of Human is as Evident as the Modern Myth of Science, easy to be related to many other ones from the past, in a level of Abstraction high enough to explain the emotional pulsion for believing, which is able to erase, by blinding us, some Too Obvious Biological Uncertainties and Limits of Human.
Later in the morning I'll try to show up the main points that are actually in my mind about that. Something that does not mean I can not achieve more ones in the future and, also, does not mean someone could explain more.

ps: Communication, on the mistery (sometimes I do admit me good brain is getting Shocked , lost in the searching for meaning of messages Laughing scratch Smile ) is so Fine! flower action smiley
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers

psII: I think I'll finish those two books on this week, not the past one Laughing Smile
Time for reflection is so Important too. At some abstractivity, reflection takes more time and it's able to get you so tired, but it is worth doing it.
Somebody has to do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I did add this paragraph to the text of the day, in the point dedicated to reasons for introduction of the metaphysical concept.
"Volviendo a Kant, siempre Kant, es muy útil traer a colación su diferenciación entre juicios categóricos e hipotéticos. Los juicios de “existencialidad” respecto de lo real, del tipo (prefiero no recuperar aquí el estudio kantiano del argumento ontológico de la existencia de Dios, autoría de San Anselmo) “tal cosa es …”, son para Kant juicios meramente hipotéticos (NOTA: hay una contradicción importante en la razón kantiana, puesto que él, para romper no sólo los problemas del escepticismo empirista sino también para superar la excesiva introspección mental cartesiana –demasiado clausurada sobre sí misma para entrar con garantías de fundamentación cognitiva en la realidad material: la solución de Kant son los juicios y la diferenciación en sentido fuerte, o científica, de las esferas de lo cognoscible y lo incognoscible-, deriva unos aprioris de naturaleza científica desde la razón que no se justifican por sí mismos, ontológicamente, y que no se sustraen al fondo del problema de la circularidad argumentativa o recoil argument), en tanto que han de probarse en la realidad. Los predicados “de existencia” no son predicados reales, en el sentido de apriorísticos, para Kant.
Esta permanencia de signo casi escolástico, por su dogmatismo, en el ámbito de la objetividad física -por sus prejuicios cientifistas y, congruentemente, aunque de modo aun incipiente e implícito, antimetafísicos-, plano objetivo que se sitúa frente a lo mental, en su vertiente puramente fenoménica, como representación constituida o transcendental (en terminología kantiana); sólo es la manifestación evidente del carácter limitado y cognitivamente cercenado de la razón kantiana de raíz cartesiana.
La puerta de salida de este plano autolimitado a lo puramente causal y a lo mental como estricta normatividad “atranscendente” (al menos por lo que se refiere a la ontología kantiana, puesto que la razón transcendental de Kant no es transcendente en sentido semántico) es la completa ruptura del muro cartesiano de la razón supuestamente pura y el salto conceptual hacia la dualidad estructural del espejo mente-naturaleza material, donde aparece con toda claridad, y con su importancia constitutiva auténtica, la transcendencia de carácter cognitivo y también existencial. Razones y ámbito de la metafísica."

ps: Brooke, see in a while, Loving Forever. Seeing each other Together.
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:19 am

Hello,

I've talked to police station officer. Tonight I'll call them for they can listen to the noises.
I'm really angry for so many things, but this is one of the most really Disturbing to me, so Terribly.
Anyway, though emotionally I'm totally on my own, actually, I'm sharing the thinking. For my good feelings and because it's the right thing to do.
Something that truly satisfies me is that I don't actually need, emotionally, to do it.
Truly, I'm seriously tired for all.
Well, later posting the thinking. It's Important, for this I have to do it. I think I've found some new and key arguments, really Key Ones for the Understanding of things. This is my Motivation and I See no matter how much stressed I am, it keeps going and growing.
Sharing it later.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I've just eaten a banana. The funny thing is that I didn't need it.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I'm so FOCUSED. I guess my walked rest of mind will have to wait for a little more while, I'm Working.
"a rope of fire knots in the inner space between my lower stomach and my throat", sorry me: so beatiful and so True.
For this I'm chosing the subjects which title is less or more moderated Rolling Eyes Laughing
True!!
See later in a while, Loving and Adoring Fine.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello!

Though I'm going to keep some distance from the doing from the past, as long as I shared before this subject, have to say operation did go Well. Now some days for recovering on care.
Good! tongue smiley
Also, confirming the Doctorating and Future Investigation, "only" Philosophy.
And, Obviously, Confirming the Peace and the True Good Wishing.
Love Brooke Forever, True. And Prayers with You!! See later for a little moment. Healthy developing. Nothing radical.

ps: It Does taste like Freedom Now! cheers action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

First of all, wanted to say that what's said in the first Video I posted today (posted just for some wave Laughing , from the mix and, also, obviously, for the Talented Humor from the Author of it) I could not control. Any personal references is Pure Accident. True.
Those Experiences in Austria for AIDS I Did Watch All Today. So Inspirational! God Bless.

And now, calm about that, some more thinking of the day, bibliographic focusing in philosophy history. Posting text I'm sending to the Uni.
Do you speak English? Then; ( wave Laughing Razz Smile -sorry, just global joke for all, including myself; it's so Easy to Translate it).
"Per la ruta bibliogràfica pel doctorat, i en relació amb els límits ontoepistèmics estructurals de què hem parlat:
1) Nietzsche: "Verdad y mentira en sentido extramoral", fonamentalment.
2) Heidegger: fonamentalment, tot el que es centra en "l'ocultament de l'ésser" i la seva crítica de Nietzsche (el qual li influeix molt a Heidegger, com observa Habermas).
3) Habermas: critica expressament Heidegger en aquest sentit. M'interessa per això i pel seu naturalisme, dèbil, com a un principi (insuficient) per intentar sortir de la separació entre la justificació racional-pragmàtica del principi de veritat i el món objectiu, en un sentit gairebé fenomènic-kantià tirant cap a "atemporal", almenys pel que fa als fonaments universals del coneixement.
4) Rorty em sembla com si fós la contrapartida actual de Nietzsche. Ell, com noltros, té molta més informació, com ara la teoria evolucionista. M'interessa la seva crítica de Habermas i del platonisme (mirall de la natura) i, sobre tot, la contradicció interna en el seu posicionament pel que fa a un biologicisme no integrador, en realitat, de les bases humanes. No utilitza el seu fisicalisme per trobar elements comuns de l'ésser humà. Aquest es queda desconnectat del seu contextualisme cultural. És un element a tenir molt en compte dins el seu pragmatisme.

En tots ells hi ha una mescla no prou ben delimitada de les implicacions dels elements biològics i científics amb les implicacions del món cultural i lingüístic.
Crec que és possible aportar alguna cosa a la seva discussió des de tesis com la de Damasio (els seus dos llibres principals, fonamentalment) i la de Richard Dawkins, per exemple. Són materialistes, molt més el segon, però crec que de la seva crítica ha de ser possible explicar des d'una nova òptica estructural-transcendent una nova classe de dualisme de la ment, reintegrador d'aquesta amb sí mateixa, i amb i vers el món físic i natural".

I guess I am well focused for direction too now. I guess the moral subject will only be in conclusions place, and in not much developed presenting. Obviously, it's just a thesis, not 235 ones at the same time.
After, I'll Work so Hard on it!

Brooke, to me You'll Always be Beautiful. Now, Still Gorgeous on these days, it's not much valuable, but I know I'll Feel the same at our 90's.
And, damn, I think Mad You'll Probably Be Objectively Beautiful at the Age.
Oh my, this is Exhausting!! wave Wink Laughing Smile Razz
See later, Loving so Much!!
action smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:34 am

Hi!!

Coming for a while, Happy for my thinking and my writing much childisher terms than a kid coming to mom arms for getting the congratulations for the goody and bright doing.
wave Smile Razz cheers party smiley

This now, when I come to You for a moment,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuR8efotI&list=RDHCfbVO6_gFP54&index=26
Cello Suite Nº 1 Prelude... For... cheers sunny cheers

One thought.
Genre can be Important for some People, and not important for Other People.
This is the way life is. It's not as problematic as many well intentioned modern People want to think.
Because the Truly Important, over that, are The Human Rights.
From them, the Equality of Genres does get its True Place among the different genres. That's the Important.
We're Natural and Evolutioned animals, and Nobody can erase that. For Transcending our natural condition, Moral terms, the Natural Way is not going back to kill the difference, but going Up to Make All Equal, about duties and about rights. That's the Real Key, my Friends.
Respecting All, those who think genres are not important at all (for sexual purposes or anything), and those who think genres are important (like me, because I Know how dimorphism is not only organic but also mental, in the original and primitive bases of our thinking; this specific explanation does mean that there're no objective reasons for thinking abstract capacities maybe different among genres; in fact, that's the Blessing thing, because in the Transcendence I've talked about we Do All Meet Ourselves as One) but do also Respect All Genres the same.
Well, after saying this, I think I could "play" that Cello Suite with some makeup on my face and not making a simple bad note Smile Wink Razz
See later in a while Loving so Much!!

ps: Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Hello Hi!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Coming from a "tough" Smile geek state of concentration of mind.
Wow, quite tired. Working Well.
Now a little lower.
The Loving is so Real!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi!

This morning I came with the effects of some contracture in my cervical zone. But, oh my, the sun, the soil free, the trees and the green, the air and the breathing of all together (and, why not saying it, some Beautiful Ladies going Basketball , Normal), were the previous touch for the stretching I made.
It was quite Good. My brain is working much oxygened, by the blood circulation fast.
Easy.
The prove I was a little drunken "desoxynezed" is that when I was talking about psycology I should have add, to the inverse, the undirect, the conductivist, the "freudianist", the "pormanist", the...

It's OK. Today for eating I've got beans, "vens?" Oh, I did forget the rice...
OK, "però que l'arròs de la vida no sen's passi". That's Good.
Razz Laughing party smiley action smiley

I've got to start Wittgenstein, not much deep, because the main part that I could argument about him I did say when talked about Russell and Frege; and then it will "only" remain the neopositivism and Heidegger; for after it starting Rorty and Habermas. It will take already 22 or 23 pages, at the very least I guess, simple space between lines and size 11.
It's more than I had thought, but it's going to work for the whole structure.
I Want it Become Useful and Recognized, but my Only Condition to myself, in fact and totally, is that it Look Good to myself. I'm Happy about it.

It was True, the taking of the Energy for so many things at once (well, moment after moment but all in one day, one after one). It's a matter of good philosophy geek Laughing Smile
Very Beautiful New Pictures, and as Noble Details. I can See it.
Videos Good too.
Coming later for a while, on the Loving and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:51 am

Hi!!

May anyobody upload, on visible format to my computer, Please, the Brooke and Mario Batali cooking in Jimmy Fallon's.
It would be so Great and Funny to See. Delightful. I Remember that with a Gentleman cooking chinese food. I had such a delightful Laughing by it.
Thank You!

Yesterday I did also (I don't know how I do so many things after a day; though I admit I Wanted to Watch a Paco de Lucia Docummentary, Greatly Made by his Son, and I could not do it, I was psycologically exhausted, and the Beautiful Tension, on the Creativity Exposed from the Genius, his Opinions, or those from People who knew him...; it was all too Much; I Hope I can Watch it as soon as Possible; INSPIRATIONAL!); I did also Watch a Very Interesting Interview Made by Great Iñaki Gabilondo to Great Sami Naïr, on global problems around Europe and the World, specially around inmigration.
So Enlightening.
Economy is like a distant island to me, to my knowledge, for the lack of studying on it, but I do Agree with him on the fact the euro is making a difficult monetary situation, increasing the bad effects of crisis for many sides. I don't know which ones could be the politic measures for a real and successfull monetary integration, for Social Development of Economy for All, but there must be some solution I guess.
Many problems, many problems were reflected. They're Real. But in the end, interviewer asked him for some sources of Hope, before this global situation where, and this is so Important, the international institucionality has lost very large part of its weight, comparedly to the moment right before IIWW -when it was build up by international formal agreements among nations-, but, opposedly and paradoxically, the proccess of making the world a global place has reached levels very difficult to be figured out just a couple of decades before.
Problems around the world, like inmigration, global warming, exhaustion of natural sources, conflicts, HUNGER and WARS -some very terrible and dangerous- can very hardly find a compromised solution by the United Nations.
I remember how, in a previous moment, Professor Naïr talked about some political proposals that are too much abstract for solving real problems.
I Totally Agree.
But remembering the way he answered to the question for the Hope, in very undefined and opened terms, I think there's some level, in the collective imagination of All People, where some kind of special abstractivity can be so Important and Useful.
I'm talking about a type of abstractivity Able to Build Up a Real and Institutioned (formal and informal terms, both Need one each other!) Global Community, going beyond particular or groupal interests.
The Idea of Community is Essential (I Remember how Great Thinker Jorge de los Santos Talked about it the other day in "Para todos la 2") for a Normal Convivence. At this moment, as long as problems from coexistence is Involving All, Community should Involve All.
An abstract discourse on Common Fundaments of Human, Philosophical, Anthropological... terms, as Well Reflected (after process of deep thinking and, as Great Habermas says, global discussion on the best sources that may be able to extract from those reflections and public discussions; everywhere, the media, books, tv, international institutions...) Fundaments for some Start of a New Coexistence Model.
A narrated and democratically discussed Complex of Principles and Ideas can reach the collective imagination of the World as a Symbol for a better Coexistence in it. We People do Need to get guided by Transcendent Symbols which can be able to Bring Sense to our Lifes.
It's very difficult this sense can immediately get the state of mind neuroscientist call as "hiperconnectivity" of brain (it's been proved there's this special state of mind in People having Transcendent and Spiritual Experiences, by Religion or any other kind of Healthy Spirituality), but We Do Need a Start.
As I said from the very first day I started to talk. Institutions are There. We Do Need They Work. And for this we Need a Change of Perspectives and a Real Selfconscience from everybody, for going beyond particular interests and understanding the Real Connection of All; and, coherently with this, the Wills and Desires Strong Enough for Developing and Engaging the Politics and Behaviours that are getting more and more Urgent Everyday.
It's Possible.
For ending, just saying that Inmigration is not a politic problem, but a social and an ethic problem. The first point is that Nobody should need to emigrate from his land for the need of nourishment (for oneself and for Families). If this was solutioned (the problem of the monetary interest for paying the Debt by the emigratory nations asks for an urgent solution, because this way public sources from the state nations could get applied for the social developing of People; this along with the Need for let All People can Enjoy the wealth origined by the use of natural sources, as it's happening in many countries of Africa, and other places), the problem could get solutioned.
When there was work enough for all, there were no nationalist-identitary problems in immigratory nations. The Horizon of a Shared Hope was Perfectly Compensating the normal problems for coexistence that ethnic differences create; and the time was going to make the rest, for the Integration of All Future Generations.
This is another Fact that Proves How Important is the Transcendent Horizon of Fair and Shared Sense, as a Symbol for the Present and for the Future.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:48 pm

No regrets, no hate.
But I'm so Aliviated for going.
I am True, correcting me myself on thinking I did love just by the temperament, the pretty face and the sensitivity I did think my integrated reason did find.
I Was so Wrong.
Forget my Mistake.
I Truly Hope all wisdom I've been Sharing for last couple of years, ending today by this last text, someway, may compensate all troubles and problems I did bring by my CHILDISH AND STUPID feelings, on projection from the inside of me. Lara was Right.
But You'll Always Have a Special Place in my Heart. More than for the past adolescence dreaming, for the last years playing sometimes bright, sometimes stupid, evil and nonsense.
I Know You will Rest when I go, and I'm going to do it today, after last text, as a Tribute for Paying for All of my Mistakes Here and Around Here.
God Bless. Goodness Will Shine from the Same Core of Human!

ps: yes, very Dramatic, but so MEANINGFUL. I'm not Heidegger. You're not either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next