Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 am

Hello,

the state of my brain is completely healthy. I've not changed. I Do Still Believe in the Need for the Making a True Moral Community, and in the Big Work this Means. And I'm Still Ready for Doing my little part. And I'm Doing.
But I am not accepting anymore the conditions of the "contract one me". I am not tolerating anymore these conditions. That's All.
Accepting it, would mean sacrifice the same principles I'm deffending, because it would mean I do accept values that those principles regret, like giving permission to others to not respect the dignity and the integrity of oneself. Among other things.
As I said, I'll try to find out an address as blog, but with the VERY FIXED condition that it must be a virtual place closed to answers from the outside, anonymous of any kind are not welcome anymore. The internet, in this specefic subject, is a shelter for the secret evil, I've understood, and this is something that must be said out loud.
If I can find a neutral and closed place, I'll make some posts I may think can be able to help, on philosophy for the community.
If not, I'll publicate all in books, even though I have to pay them by my own pocket. If this place is still opened when I do it, maybe in 1/2 year (for needs for preparation and for the money), I'll say where to find them.
God Bless Us All! And, Please, tell her is not just and only about her and me; and that there're Feelings that never die, like Love, but there're also things We Have The Moral Need to Do, because if don't we're losing Everything.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 am

Ah, one thing more.
You may be, perhaps, Happy because I'm actually controlling my rage.
That's a fake. I've Always Controlled it, and I've Always Known how, human terms and less or more, Deal and Express it on less or more healthy ways; never dangerous for others.
What this Spying is making is just a Real Definitive Closing of Human Touch chances for all who are hidden Here. I guess You All don't care about it. But that's OK to me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 am

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Yesterday, when I was thinking and making my first schemes on Vienna's Cercle and its critics, it came to my mind a metaphore with which I wanted to express and explain implications of the way those philosophers did face the problems reality-linguistic explanation. Because of their perspective and their limited context of reflection, I thought: "oh my, this is like trying to put the sea into a bottle of wine".
Thank you, thank you... geek
This means the question is important, and that I'll have to use the critic of all involved with that, including their critics themselves, like W.O. Quine, Davidson or even Putnam; for bringing some sense to my actual critic on everything. This means that the whole thing will take me more time that I thought, all of the week, at the very least.
I'll take it easy.
Other subjects, Marx (focused in his epistemic and ontologic principles), Rorty and Habermas will not take me that much time. It's a more lineal question, not needing such a deep and well structured critic. It happened yesterday with Wittgenstein. Some comment is enough to explain what I don't agree with. The first stuff I've talked about... Oh my, there's some Key Question related to All I'm Doing.

ps: in these cases, as it happened to me when finished Heidegger critics, in those times when I think I've done a less or more good job; it sounds like music to me, the good goal results. But before, there's a hard work to do.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 am

Hi!! flower action smiley
cheekey smiley Smile party smiley Smile cheekey smiley

I've got ready, less or more, in mind, the real making up of the confrontated analytic and syntetic, and the level of explantion I want to bring to this point of my essay too.
I'll share it here. Not all I'm saying in this actual epigraph on science, among other things because I did alreayd said all before. But this issue is Important. And I want to bring this point.
I'm Dedicating to Brooke!! action smiley

ps: Most Delicious Sweets and Cakes in the World are looking such a poor chance to me, Compared to You in that Video, with the hair caught ("recogido") on your Beautiful Head. Too Much Delightful!!
"Se me hace la boca agua" spanish expression is getting too narrow as metaphore expressing on this.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

For these last days I've been Hugging my Mother so Much.
She has Accepted my Life Decissions, and this is since pretty long time ago, actually (those conflicts are part of the past).
Also, have to Confess that She Did Hug me and Kissed me and almost "me va croixir" for the wave Whe was Loving the Baby me. Any Simple Moment She had for Free She was expeding the time by those Moments.
I Had to Say this.
I Did Always Prefer Mom Kisses than Father, but well, I've Always Thought that a kiss from the Father is Blessing Good. Yesterday TV Program with Jesús Calleja had as Invited for Adventures Actor José Coronado and Son. Emotivity was so Beautiful to be Seen.
My Father was who was, and it's OK, he has had his own Problems and things, and his Educated Emotivity was Totally Mistaken. Maybe another One would Have Dealt Better with this and would have been a better father, but it's the one who conceived me (I did always hate that sexual moment in my mind wave ; Laughing the Truth is that not that Much; though these Freudian things are Very Complicated for a selfpsycoanalysis; I'm not talking any more about this; just did it for some Sense).
But who could suppose a Person (and specially me, sorry me for saying) would accept a public therapy on these subjects, in which brains these could be conceived. I guess You All Involved with this could understand my Reaction. Catching a Patient, Bonding him as a monkey and here we go...
wave action smiley
Well, this is the Past.
Going to some More Work. Going Good and Productive.
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:00 pm

Hi!!

Very Nice Reflective Loving Mood in Whosay, Wow!
I did also come for sharing some reflections I've got in mind that can be key in my tasking processes. When I say Here I do get more Motivated and Focused.
It's about the Sense in historic evolution of the role of conscience in philosophy. Starting with Descartes, through Fichte and after Husserl. And finally, in the same line of Sense and with the help of this last point obviously for making this line, connecting those theories to modern neuroscientist concepts.
It's Very Important to me. Because I don't only want to directly explain conclusions of my reflections, but also show up the sense of them in history, because it's a point that's key for some clearity and for some demonstration too.
I guess the last post of the day this, Made with All the Love and Caring.
Always on my Mind, even beyond the Letters and the Music!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: my uncle is too much Laughing , to him, it's the same counting stars or counting, such a process by graphics, classes..., any other thing. Tremendous.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Very Greatly Focused.
This land of Mine is so Beautiful! Now it's just getting up the Sun again. It was raining, and now the sky looks like an elevated sea of beautiful blue light, over my paths on earth and over my same eyes.

ps: See later in a while and Forever on the Loving! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:05 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

The name of the 9th epigraph I've had to change, obviously, because I had forgot the critic of pragmatism:
"El positivismo lógico, el pragmatismo y la ciencia. En un mismo lugar acrítico".
Though are not exactly homogeneous philosophic positions, or merely intellectual, as the case of the science; I think that I've bringed all together in some interesting connection for the sense narration and for the global meaning of the ontoepistemic bottom of this questions.
Keep Working.
Very Nice and Beautiful Videos! cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi!!

What a Nice laziness. Anyway, today finishing the editing of Habermas text. Tomorrow Rorty and finito this part. What the, it's weekend time.
Not much talky but Highly Huggy, Love!!
Brooke Heaven!
Coming later for little easy while, Embracing You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Thinking Good. I mean, thinking very well and thinking about good things.
party smiley cheers hasi cheers party smiley

Worky at all parts. It's Going Well.
I've got the introducing almost ready, its structure, as much as the prologue, and good part of conclusions too. All to be developed.
And You Up There, Inspiring this Life; Angel You Are!! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi!

How are things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Videos Tremendous (I wish I had "time" enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile action smiley ), and Pictures quite Good too!
Going on Good.
I've been working on thinking, Satisfied on provisional results for definitive ones.
Tonight's writing the introduction.
I'm taking thins less or more easy. Not necessary the whole year 2015, but not "measuring" months as I said. I do Agree with the Lady I talked to the other day, Physicist: one year for investigation, if ideas less or more clear from the beginning, and 3 or 4 months for the writing. I've got time enough.
And this "opera prima" has to be Good Enough to my Very Elevated Expectations.
Because it's Important, because I Can, because can Help and because... it's Dedicated to my Mom!
And here we're going. Now some rest.
Coming later for a little talk Friendly Nice.
Very Focused, and quite Proud for the Goodness. Thinking Easy, for less or more All Subjects, and Deep and Good.
Seeing later and Always, on the Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 am

Hello Good Day!

I did sleep quite Good.
It's freezy Here my land. Big cape of ice on the cars. It's Healthy. My body and breathing is feeling better than ever for last months. This weather opens my breathing.
It's been funny, just a moment ago. I did find in the lobby, coming, 4 Ladies workmates coming, and at the beginning it is true I did not know them, is long lobby, and when we finally reached same point I told them that I was not knowing who were there, so many women!, and that when I did finally recognized them I said "hmmmiiiiiammi", for the new sense of security to myself. They Laughing and left them the same way for little a good while after me going Smile
Good new days. I've been bringing the Razz I've adquired here to all places Laughing
God Bless.
Going to Task. Inspired! Loving is Always Key!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:34 am

Hi, quite Much More bounce the mind now,

I did find again, True, those four Ladies in the lobby. And through the friendly Laughing , less or more; one said, "are you stalking us or what, because it's everyday now? Laughing "; the logic of the concept of the "usual" does mean it is not stalking at all, two times a period of two months, already, but I, quite Sleep and simply geek said, that "I'm leaving it to your imagination".
And I was still listening to the Laughing when I was at the ending of the lobby.
Kind nice friendly!
Smile flower Smile

The other day a Psycologist was Explaining on TV, "Para todos la 2" ( Laughing wave geek for the coincidences of numbers, Only), that the most attractive characters, just after very little time of people being less or more together, is the ability for make the other healthy smile and laugh. More than the physical beauty. The Physical one is something that, for All (Well, it seems this is being excepted for someone I do know together Mad Smile geek , Lady! cheekey smiley Exclamation ) is going to lower places on the year (I'm expecting for the Nobel prize for this thought, at the very least); but the Sharing laughs is Possible to Make Endure the whole Existence. She also talked about the diffeences in sense of humor from each human. She did not say anything much different from my conclusions on humor: respect the other. She bringed the typic example of the man making sexist jokes when the woman may hate them. In that case, the properly doing thing is not make those jokes, at the very least if she does not change her mind about it.
Shared!
And I Love You Very Much, I Do Always Want to Be and Care, Yes, Care, of You, whatever Good ways I can!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi!!

It's all connected in an only one text. Just waiting for those additions to Parmenid and Plato, easy to do, and the writing of the index for the historic critic.
And it's (can say becuase not increasing much the number, maybe one or two pages, at the most), the pretty honest number of 85 pages.
Smile Laughing party smiley Razz party smiley Laughing Smile

And I Promise it was not intentioned. I wanted more, in fact Mad Laughing geek
Well, this was the result.
Now needing easy a little stopping. But Feeling quite Well, nothing comparable to yesterday.
Good Loving Good!!

ps: out of any second meaning, True, just for sharing some information, some kind of familiarity and simplicity nice; I've eaten now just an apple, some nuts and a mandarine, which is waiting for me still, this last one.
One!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 am

Hi!

And that subtility I talked about, on philosophy but for all from the Living, though it may be taken, by a superficial reading and for the usual interpretation it's used to be given to the word "subtile" -something happening global terms for the same reason "subtility" is something getting lost, as, on a one or another way, Ortega tries to say (I have not finished his text, my eyes did fall on the book for the Sleep ) about the society from his time, not only for the time after the IIWW but very importantly after the 1929 year; something that I think, it's not so untrue and, more properly it is connected to the modern lack of sensitivity towards others and everything else-; subtility is All, when talking about some things, like, p.e., the fact the best philosopher or thinker or scientist or artist... is normally going to be one of most intelligent and bla, bla, bla.
(litte appart: subtility is not an Absolute Value, OBVIOUSLY, because it can also be used for the bad things)
In fact, the lack of Sensitivty for expressing oneself about these things is not so different from the sentence that we can take, usually but not only, from the politic context: "el fin no justifica los medios".
Because the way you're saying things can not be separated from the things you're saying.  The same way -something teached from the first course for any kind of cinema studies- the form of the movie, or any piece of art, can not be separated from its argument (the light, shadows, "puesta en escena", music, time for each take, first planes, travelling...) or, even, from its meta-argumental message.
It's something all thinkers should always to be very conscientious of.
Antonio Machado was a so Caring man for these things.  The Fact he was one of Best Poets Spain has ever seen can not be a coincidence, I think.
He Understands you can not tell the People ("El Pueblo") that they are getting into the concept of mass undiferenced for each one of the ones composing it, for the simple fact no one of them wants to be differenced, in the Aristocratic (and so Truly Valuable, I Do Agree with it, in fact!) Sense he's talking about: the Personal Duties and the Rigurousity from oneself on them.
Nobody is the same, and All can and Need to Be Modulated, when it's bringed to the Global. The Important, for any thinker, is to be Able to Bring References to others, by Honesty, Modesty, Love and Coherency.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:08 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Today's the internet was not working out at the first hour.
How are things.
How Very Nice Pictures I've Found in Zimbio.com.
Though my mood is not exactly the best in the universe, it's Very Inspirational and Beautiful, some Connection in Human Heart. God Bless!
And I'm not in the best mood for many reasons that can me synthetised in one: the conspiracy.
I Explain, no problem for saying it out.
Well, the fighties are an Obvious reason. When I remember it's Mad
But this had not been reason enough for that, actually.
Second. I'm going to my house to live and sleep everyday. And to find those neighbours there, with all they've been doing, in the line of the conspiracy and, also of course, in the line of some sadic and incivic and illegal and unconstitutioanl doing; it's something that truly Mad Exclamation me. Disgusting. Depressing. I want them out.
Third. I did Wacth "Plan de Escape", with Very Tremendous Stallone and Schwarzenegger. Good. But sad. Because of the argument, that made me Remember of my past years isolation, so Hardly, and the Real Life thing Behind the Movie. I'm so Sorry for this last aspect. It's all I can say. And so Thankful for the Good Intention in the Movie.
Fouth. I did Watch good part of "Ultimátum a la Tierra". I had seen before. But those words, repeated for a couple of times: "sólo en el precipicio los seres humanos cambian": "only on the precipice human beings do change"; made me see more visible all of the conspiracy around from almost the beginning.
the fact this conspiracy was and is stupid: all of my problems were the wave love, hidden and killed for years in my heart.
I mean, I had another problems that now I do have, less or more but quite well, solutioned; but the reason for the wave was the lost loving I was remembering, Mixed with the almost touching by the last piece of my fingers something that I was guessing that...
Fifth. I did watch a tV Program on the Big Boat "Lusitania" Cathastrophe, and circumstances, on politic conspiracy, around it.

And it's all selfish, but it's all so DISGUSTING to me.
For this the bad mood.
Well, for this and for the 50/50 Love Real Living, something that's sometimes really tough to my moral sense and to my heart.
Ah, and the microphones an any other spying things in my house too. Really.
In the other side, have to say that I did rest and that I've been working well before coming this morning. I'm OK. Keep Working. I've not lost my Motivation.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:14 am

Hi!

How are things! Yesterday had a really Good time with the All Star Party Match. Among all those players I've been commented about, and more that I'd say but I have not space enough, One that's Also so Fantastic and Tremendous, and Seems to be such a Nice Person is Carmelo Anthony.
Best Wishes for Active Next Year too!
It was so Very Nice, the whole Event! bounce Razz cheers action smiley hasi

and well, today Videos and Pictures Around Fantastic too.
God Bless!

going to a really hard Tasking day. Getting engaged, the averaged rhythms!
Loving Always Good!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:39 am

Hi!

I could watch, till You get sat down, the Video from Great Graig Fergusson Program. Years have passed!
I could even remember of the time when my homosexuality was only in my unconscience... geek Laughing Well, You know more than me, by moustaches and those things.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

You did give, if I'm supposedly the husband in an alternative reality re-created on the screen, in fact, the tools to animals for they did humiliate me. That's the Truth Everybody Knows! Though the "dark" reverse was not bad at all either; though I did humiliate You All by the Heart and the Mind Developing Well into the Goodness (well, the most of times, perfection is unreal), "dejando con el culo al aire a los 'bromistas y psicólogos de feria" action smiley
But well, life goes on.
My irritated state of mind was only lowed by the Craig Jokes and the Video from my True Real Life Superior Jerarchic Boss ("sus órdenes!").
I did sleep quite Well today. Family is Blessing "Remanso de Paz" to me. They All Are, when they're not fighting Laughing Smile , so Nice People and I Love them so Much.
And, among other things, Thanks to things Like this, I Did Work so Well yesterday on this first concept of assumed symbolism (usually unconscientious) by the people about the key concepts directing their values for life (economic, spiritual, etc.).
And the Video from Tatum and Ryan O'Neal was so Nice. I'm Sure, this time beyond the aescepticism, that Reality they're Making is a True Family Source for Getting Emotionally and Psycologically Closer as Father and Daughter.
Yeah, sometimes the Innocence does even Still Invade me.
And yesterday I had been thinking in writing a very unpolite poem, talking about things like whore, son/daugher of this, sodomy ("dar por culo")...
I thought, if they're there for not giving me a break for breathing from all the shit They All have been throwing to me, making me Remember day after day, as a "Therapy" (the Cognitive Psycology thinks this doing is Stupid, and the association of ideas is so little thing compared to the Understanding and Interiorizing by Oneself of Concepts, Problems and Situations; Sorry me Please, but a Person like me, I mean, ehem, "not totally stupid", this second is Good; and for all I said, I'm so tired, the first one Irritates each day a little More); why not doing it. I could even make a dialogue between Socrat and Nietzsche. This second one offending like a crazy animal and the first one answering for moral, trying to make the other may understand.
But it was too hard, ideas coming to mind, for being able to make this doing effectively a sublimational experience. For this, if I moral terms could not make what I'd need to do, or say, I thought it was better not saying anything "poematic" about.
Anyway, the jerarchic is for my work time (I'm Thankful for the Treatment on this, I said it!), not for after this, when I'm a Citizen like anybody else, with the same Rights. The same Dr. King was Asking for All, for just saying an example.

ps: it will feel better on time, the origen of all it was You. You can not figure out the Terrible and Painful Deception it was to me the 2009 video of the 9th sodomy and those things. Sometimes I think Something Did Die forever in my heart, since that day; confirmed by another big amount of Very Dark Following Experiences since that day, for such a Pretty Long Time. Years of my Life. So Sad. But also so INSPIRING. From the True rage I did Create something so Good. That can be so Helping to Future Generations: the True Understanding of what to Be Human Does Mean, and the Real Possibilities and limits that Make Truly Possible the Improvement to this just initially Painted Horizon of Beauty, Love and Brightness for All
but well, Other, and even More Brilliant Ones, Did Get the Light; There and in my Brilliant Mind. So, I Have to Be Thankful and Focused in what Truly Matters.
The Loving, the Goodness, and the Future of All, Specially the Families and Kids in the World!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:27 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I'm Very Calm. And I do have also to be Honest about this.
I don't think it's going to be so much painful either. True.
I See these things I'm Doing (Thank You for the blue symbol; We All Know Who I Am, me too, but it was so Beautiful, the Enlightened Cross), and it's Much Bigger than Us All, Brooke.
I Know and Feel it with my Heart.
No matter the results, I Know What I'm Going to Build Up is Fundamental for Us All.
It's nothing related to Pride now (the -sorry a pesonal call: HOW STUPID MANY PROBLEMS IN REAL LIVING, FROM THIS CALL, NOTHING IMPORTANT ANYWAY- Pride is out of this Now).
It's the Meaning of my Life.
Not Made Up only upon this, but on a Very Important Part.
God Bless!
Always, Loving! Even well away from the Romanticism, it's so Beautiful to Know You Do Exist and to Know about You. I Swear.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello Well!

Rested. Now going (I'm half Sleep still, for this the "robotalking" Smile Laughing Razz ).
Good Hug, Big Weekend. Good Weekend and Big Hug!
Have Good Days and Rest action smiley
Loving True, See on Easy Mondays and in Dreams and Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I will have to increase the working levels. It's so complicated, because I'm reaching new conclusions in each place I'm looking at, and all needs time for getting fixed in concepts and after in written lines. both things so Difficult, though Enjoyable.
Not getting anxious, though getting a little more calm. Yes wave Because I see this is the only way for making these things.
As long as I may have 1 year and 4 months (according to the Lady professor of nuclear physics) for thesis doctorating, I'll have to use all time I may need. Too much complex and too much important.
It's Been a Real School to me, the Study and the Developing of my own theories. Obviously, for the Knowledge itself and for what it does (Education is Fundamental; Now, International terms, Everybody can See on these days: it's not for Social Empathy towards others, it's for the Safety of all, even for all those who don't care that much on Living of Others); but also for the Complicated and Necessary "Slow" Process for Doing All. It's a "lesson", a True Training, to my temperament. Real.
I'm not killing any nurse for not attending immediately the cry of my baby daughter, in that case (from piece of the Movie); but we all know I'm a "naturally" (the Living Made me this way, starting by the living inside my Mom, as I shared) non patient person. Well, I'm Sharing Now, I've Changed and I'm going to Change Much More for the better.

Staying Here, year after year, was not exactly an obstacle to the Developing of those Skills on Patience to me. The different alternatives, for my developing, were not very precious!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

On the Loving Good, and on the Loving.
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi!

In these ways, where I am Dealing so Well with the " Like a Star @ heaven " pulsions, like a kid Playing and as Happy Sublimation for the Better, any little simple new Video or Picture from You would be so very brutally Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile Welcome.
Said it.
On the Very Loving Times!!

ps: Llull Did also Know so Well the latin idiome, but me not. He wins.
At this.
Smile cheers hasi cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:32 am

Hi!

Coming easy for Important things. I've written little note before coming, for making better and relaxed enough for making better for more.
It's about the Kids and their Education.
Yesterday in the Well Known TV Program "Para todos La 2", I could see a debate between two very bright people, one very experienced professor high-school and a very experienced psycologist. Both Authors.
Writing in english but I think everybody can easily translate this spanglish of mine quite well by the internet, in the very improbable case this person does not understand this english.
Both did Agree in a Concept that's the Fundamental One, the Beginning for anything: the True Passion and Love from the Professor towards the subject and the teaching of this subject to kids, young people or adults at the university. Without this, there's no chance for a Good Learning. Not at all. It's the main Key.
After, differences were important, but not that much, to my opinion. the summary would be:
1) Professor high-school:
-Accent in teaching more than in educating
- it's about teaching things, bring knowledge out, from the obviously supposed intellectual authority of the professor (he/she's there for something). Without the authority, intellectual, not despotic at all, it's impossible kids attend properly.
- without the fundamental points of bases of culture, there's not way to deal with the big amount of internet information (today the most important place for young people, and not so young, for finding information; quantitative terms), which is too large, disconnected (this could be related to the lack of sense from the connectivity of ideas and states of mind I'm talking about in my essay) and not enough contrasted for the veracity of it
- Values are coming alone with the learning of classics, Cervantes, Garcilaso...
- The keys are discipline and effort: kids have to study, Study for capturing organized information in their minds; the new model of only "doing" practics is not enough, as results are demonstrating from the actual state of the educational system

2) Psycologist:
- the accent is meant to be in Education, as something more complete and able to fulfill the conscience of kids or young ones
- it's necessary to teach by a principle of equality, where the professor has to be humble enough to kids to admit and show out their lack of knowledge about some subjects, p.e., informatics, where young ones or even kids can help him/her
- the internet is fundamental and kids know perfectly where to go and how to deal with the information
- Values have to be Transmited by Professors, situated before kids and youngs as a complete and equal person, the same about rights and duties as them
- the keys are the empathy and the human touch

These were the main points. Well. They were sitting around a cercled table beside the host; the metaphore is made by itself visually: solution comes from both ones.
Education is FUNDAMENTAL. Integrating not only information and data but also Values and Role Models for the Living. At this, the Professor task is Fundamental, by a Behaviour that must express practic terms, in the everyday doing towards kids, these values (equality, tolerance, empathy...).
The internet is too hard for anybody who may not have a good previous fundaments on any subject. The reality of a very big rumor like "the vaccination does cause autism" in the internet is scandalous enough for proving this.
About this, the Sense can only come from a profound understanding of classics, history, philosophy and meaning and fundaments of science. Only from them you can achieve some existentialist state of mind where you're intellectualy mature enough to deal with the internet and with the whole world. It's not about being living datas, just about, as the professor said, having some Clear Cultural and Ethic Fundaments.
Values Come along with Classics and with Professors. Both are Fundamental the same.
The keys are Discipline, Effort, Empathy and Human Touch. All at Once! The Importance is absolute in them all.
Almost as important as the passion of the professor for making kids get happily involved with the learning, there's the intellectual position of the professor. Professor and pupil, in the context of the school, are not under a jerarchic relationship (which means "potestas") but under this other type of relatioship, based upon the "authoritas" of the professor. Who is going to listen well enough to a person who you think does know as little much as you about something you are supposedly having to be taught?
The answers are too obvious.
And the problem of the Recognizing of the Authoritas, not potestas, it's not only a problem happening in the context of the schools. It's happening all around. The prove is how many people do prefer the internet rather than the direct reading of the opinions and words from people who did dedicate a whole life of Studying to different or just one subject.
The whole Society, starting by the Schools, Should Start Remembering How this Principle is a Fundament for the Healthy, in all fields (cultural, moral, vital...), of All.
For ending, Obviously, the Empathy and the Living Together the Experience of Learning is Fundamental too, as the Needed Permanent Attitude from the Professor. Sharing personal experiences, Listening to All kind of Problems...
The Psycologist talked about a Experiment on mathematics. For one group, two hours extra a week, for the second group, just talking at the beginning of each class about the problems each one was feeling as real for the time it was necessary. Results were Notoriously Better for the Second Group.
By this Ideas, I Do Think Professors should not feel like lost or without the necessary tools and instructions fundamenting their teaching.
These Bases are Evident, one time you Think and Reflect on them, Noticing, at once, how Facts are Proving each point.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:19 am

Hi!

There's a Song, Rock, from those times young dancing disco, that I don't remember, and I think I did never know the title. "Rock, rock, rock..." But as I did not understand a letter more. and yesterday on the radio they made it sound but could only catch the ending, a word more after those 3, but I could not understand either.
You see... this brain has to come to terms with its limitations too.
Though Mad (True), I'll have to wait a couple of decades more, maybe to know it Laughing Razz
I did search a while ago but nothing, too much usual and there're too many and more famous. But to me, it's Probably the Most Enjoyable Rockabilly dance of All. It's very fast the tempo of the song, and less or more on the style of Rocky Sharpe.
So Naturally Easy on it too.
Coming later for little while. How Nice and Beautiful in that Picture too.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi!!

I did choose "some thinking" posting subject title for the emotivity of the Song, for Balancing Fine and Easy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrC7zJlSdBU
action smiley flower cheers love smiley cheers flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 32 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next