Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some reflected thoughts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:07 pm

On progress for the conclusions.  It's not going to be like a synthetic vision or a deeper summary of all behind, I'm explaining some important conclusions related to ethics and so, something that's at once confirming the goodness and the truth of the previous thesis I think, for the Benefit of thinking and living not for wars and those things i've been suspicious to be involved with (I was  Mad , but it was all self-deffense and not wills for fight for being angry or frustrated, from the first time I came to the internet; now some over it, Fortunetely I Hope somehow at the very least -though I'm not trusting very much I Have to confess, for all I have been living), or even something more.  True.
Taking things easy, much stuff coming to mind now that I'm close to the end of this "brutal" intellectual and emotional effort, and it's the life. Well, close... The two nexts months are not going to be exactly a vacation Laughing
Wishing Very Well!
and a Very Kind Gentle Loving hug to Brooke! Smile
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi! Smile

I'm coming with no "tomahawks" geek Laughing Razz but with some text for sharing. It's a note at the end of the page, related to what I said today. It's impossible it can contain all demonstrations I've been explaining on the essay, but it's complementing well the lines of the day, for a little more.
Good job!
"Conforme a los resultados expuestos, cabría diferenciar, a título orientativo, entre: la lógica formal de los sistemas tautológicos (con un número finito de elementos y de leyes necesarias -con independencia de que sea posible extraer nuevas leyes complementarias y no contrarias a las primeras), la lógica post-analítica de los teoremas sobre la aritmética de Gödel y las "autopistas" lógicas de la mente. En el segundo caso, no hay completitud pero sí consistencia y, por tanto, analiticidad. En el tercero, tampoco hay completitud, pero la consistencia aquí es deudora del carácter falible del conocimiento. Quiero decir, ahí, la logicidad del pensamiento sólo es asumible en perspectiva simbólica y abierta, donde no hay necesidad de fijar verdades absolutas para el progreso parcial en cualquier ámbito del pensamiento. Así, por ejemplo, los "errores" de Newton son expuestos a la luz por la Relatividad de Einstein, pero hay un valor epistemológico, histórico y práctico en las teorías del primero que nada tienen que envidiar a las del segundo. En esta idea aparece integrado el carácter abierto de los sistemas causales con el simbolismo conceptual, así como con la falibilidad y la aptitud del conocimiento para ser asumido como verdadero de un modo no absoluto pero gradualmente útil (idea del progreso que no acaba, reconocida por el propio Stephen Hawking). Es una correspondencia muy hermosa, y tranquilizadora".
flower love smiley flower

Best Hearted Wishing!
Tomorrow more, but easier and less than today. Much working ahead. I did it today too, and it's... wow! What a Face Laughing Smile
Smile cheers hasi And Good Gently Loving hug to Brooke, Adorable Beautiful hasi cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:26 pm

I DONT think I'm a king at all (though, childish terms me, this New Movie... may be one day I'm going to watch it; knights and epic stuff I like), but I'd like to be considered as the man with the highest iq even seen I guess (No! geek Laughing Smile ).
I just think my philotask should just be appreciated, non unnecessarily hated, as the little help for Sense, global terms, it is.
Im taking really very easy the next days, specially to what's related to intellectual efforts and to emotional development.
Maybe I'm not posting anything (the cell dont let me now, usually).
Wishing Good days.
cheers And Kind Loving hug to Brooke, Gentle Real, already Sure I think someday meeting again cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:03 pm

And for the future, me much lower poster, for Good.
Visiting to See, but Conscious of the fact my Real Helping keys are in my coming phylobooks.
And im Sure they will be waited and read!
Little but real helping sources.
Goodness!
God Bless Homes and Families!
cheers and Nice Loving Eternal hug to Brooke cheers
action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Yesterday at 2:11 pm

this is Truly the LAST post Smile
The Legal Stuff I've Got on Mind asides, I mean, the People NOT involved with things I'm explaining for years; I'm Wishing the Very Best.
Goodness, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39