Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Hitlerian thought of the day: if you could throw an atomic bomb on the entire world to DESTROY all misery in it, would you?
NO!
Because that would mean to kill All of us!
Misery, sometimes devastating, is inside of us All, as Human.
So, these last years I've learnt more than ever to Understand it and to Deal with it.
I Honestly think it can be Improved, day by day. Day after Day!
I, in class, wanted to shine. And I Truly did.
Not only handsome but so terribly BRIGHT! cheekey smiley Wink
When I became like Shakespeare's actor when telling my philosophy-story, 2'15 hours facing 1 hour or less time from others...
I Truly Embarassed
But helped me for one thing.
Nice and Good Teacher, the last day (I toke the chance for my last critic: philosophy must get out from this intelectual endogamy, and face the truth that is Philosophi is being Used and Aplicated and Created and Needed in so many other Studies: TRANSVERSALITY beyond blinding endogamy from too specialization from Everywhere; and DIALOGUE! TRANSVERSATILITY AND HOLISM PERSPECTIVES TO MAKE ALL KNOWLEDGE THE MOST COMPLETE POSSIBLE, NEVER PERFECTLY GOOD), talked me again about that Very BRILLIANT Teacher, known as one of three best pupils of Teacher José Ramón Aranguren (Famous even on spanish TV), and told me how AMAZING was He Talking Natural to People, but also how He was not so good at all when Writing!
God Bless Memory of All Venerable Teachers in the World!
I Had Some of Them!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Why am I talking about it, next to well known wanting for selfflattering about myself? Because Superficial opinions, even from the Wisest ones, are not always True, even when they may have Studied very Much any possible thing. All can be Wrong!
I HONESTLY THING THAT IF I WANT (beyond running against the watch in class), I CAN BE BETTER WRITER THAN SPEAKER.
But Well, I can Also be Wrong!
I Truly Love me!
It Feels Good!

When I talked about erasing Misery, obviously as a "contrafactic" model, never truly thought about it.
"El fin no justifica los medios", Never! Even only One Living would destroy all possible arguments on that thinking.
One kind of thinking I like very Much, I think because I still have to read is Lévinas (I read this writen using different letters, or I just thought it while reading too fast wave ): Every One Simple One is a Complete and Dignifying World, Universe, TERRIFIC VALUE!
No more objective simplifications, direct or not, wanted as that or not, ways to People's Manipulation.
We Need Terms from "common sense" for Talking and Understanding, but We have Sources enogh for Sure for doing it without Killing Subjectivity of Living Subjects. The Spiritual Reason, the Spiritiual Nature, the only way for going out from Craziness and Destruction of the Human.
To be Human, to be Human!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 pm

love love smiley love
cheekey smiley flower

God Bless!
Thank You, Life and the Day Suddenly Turned into One Billion Beautiful, Magical and Bright Colors to me!
Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart! flower
love smiley love smiley

So, being Totally Sincere Now, I See how on those 2009 days from Greening, You were only trying to make me Aware from Monsters from Hollywood's "Alcantarillas"; You Know them Well, for Your Survival and BRIGHT CAREER!
Thank You from this Place to All "The Greening of Whitney Brown" Team, Thank You!
And also to All other Friends from "The Addams Family"!
I am Seeing All Now! flower

And to things from MONSTERS from Hollywood Movies (Brooke, for God's Sake, nothing on You or Family or Friends): Do not worry I may Not Forget, but I Know to Forgive!
We can All be Wrong.
I am not angry with the People, but with the kind of Life that made People able to Do or Say some kind of things.
I've Forgiven!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, I Honestly think I Understand Now, I Honestly Think!
The Hugest Embrace with two handsome hands and arms from this Natural and Normal and Blessed Place of my Heart, I Love You! flower
I am very Happy!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:47 am

I just had to say these worlds, in the middle of Bright Emotions I was Feeling, because of some videos posted.
Cualquier clase de violencia nos arranca un pedazo de humanidad. Un sólo acto es un grave atentado a la Humanidad entera.
Y cuanto más débil o desamparada se halle la víctima, más repugnante y execrable será ese acto.
No obstante, y en un orden de cosas distinto pero relacionado con los vídeos (bastante fuera de contexto, yo creo), se corre el riesgo de caer en el fascismo galopante al hacer generalizaciones culturales que no son verdad.
Dentro de una determinada sociedad, es posible que existan injusticias, las mayores imaginables incluso, pero eso no significa que todas las estructuras de la misma se hallen en el mismo sitio moral.
Siempre estaré EN CONTRA de la Injusticia y la Violencia. Y en este último caso, mucho más si es desmesurada y salvaje contra seres inocentes.
Pero, respecto de los vídeos, si uno se ocupa de investigar un poco y de acercarse a la realidad completa, verá que generalizaciones como ésa son la pura negatividad de la confrontación ciega y sin sentido.
No se trata de destruir culturas, señores, sino de FORMAR en la MORAL y, por supuesto, hacer aplicar la LEY.
God Bless!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Sólo añadir una cosa más.
El verdadero progreso moral y social, y cultural, depende de la superación de posturas dogmáticas y simplificadoras de la realidad.
Tampoco he visto a muchas mujeres ejerciendo el sacerdocio por aquí o por allá. La violencia, incluida la de género, también es una realidad en todos los países.
Las ideologías totalizadoras de la realidad social y ética, y de la vida interior de las personas también, deben ceder ante el crecimiento del ser social, plural, multiforme, complejo, múltiple e increíblemente maravilloso, por ser irreducible a la unidad de las clásicas y aún bien perseguidas etiquetas de cualquier clase.
Educación y Democracia. Las Personas!
No sólo educación en la cultura y el progreso tecnocientífico y material, sino, y mucho más primordialmente, Educación en lo Intrínsecamente Humano que, eso sí, nos hace ÚNICOS A TODOS.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:43 pm

Y, por último, en lo que creo firmemente, pase lo que pase, es en la Emancipación Ética del Ser Humano.
En el respeto a las ideologías desde la propia enseñanza a éstas en el respeto a todos y cada uno de hombres y mujeres de buena fe.
Todo esto ya se acerca a planteamientos de la ontología que, como en cualquier pensamiento, son susceptibles de críticas hasta el infinito. No obstante, todavía me quedan bastantes años para argumentar todo esto.
Lo más sólidamente que pueda. Quiero decir, un principio "lógico", en el sentido de "lo más Natural posible", y una argumentación razonable y abierta, hasta llegar al fin de las conclusiones.
No será historia de la filosofía. Será Mi filosofía!
love love smiley flower
Y con todo esto, porque en el fondo soy tímido y "modestamente" humilde, yo Embarassed
Un montón! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:20 pm

And when I see so much intolerance in the world, nex to so Much Goodness too, and now talking out of Here All, I See it's very Difficult All, and I do not think what I may say's going to change All, but just Doing my part as much as I am here, the Earth.
Intolerance of mine's been real sometimes.
But there's one thing: many times from not knowing or understanding, for being so Far, so Far.
Ignorance creates Suspicious and it creates Intolerance. We can put suspicious a little more down in the world, and also the way to deal with some kind of "impossible to completely erase" intolerance. Sometimes intolerance does not come only from fear (not my case), but also for domination primitive spirit and human cruelty.
I am talking as GENERAL over the world.
We all have that spirit, but what I was talking about Ethical Emancipation was about it, and more things.
Well, I am becoming a preacher.
I do not want.
I Wanted HUMAN philosopher, not preacher, because that last word means some intention about... How could I say? About Influencing from some kind of "higher" position, created by any reasons.
Just Want to be a Nice Talker, Sharing!
And never ignorant about How Necessary Law is too.

Want to be a Nice Talker, but I am still searching for those ways. wave action smiley
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Also, I've never been thinking about ocupating anybody's place! flower
And I understand very well how usual human humor means some kind of cruelty, as it's usually made.
Well, it's OK.
And it's so Important to Notice We Come from Different Cultures and Social Standing Places. All put together make things more difficult among People, and again Talking as General Thing about last years Context, not Brooke. flower
So Far and Different, but still Here All, or almost, I Hope! Rolling Eyes
Good!
love love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Big News cheers : I have still not my poem ready!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Laughing

No, no, those are not the news.
Two ones:
- The Brookenook.net is working, I received a mail, and there're so BEAUTIFUL BROOKE PICTURES, and All so Well Made! That Made me very Happy! flower
- The Imageshack I can achieve from this working place. Now I am going to post some ANGELS Picture! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm such a terrorifical disaster that can not read my mail from youtube.
But I still can FEEL SO MUCH! flower
love smiley love smiley

Internet slowly today, Heart's Beating, Deeper than Faster, in me Tonight, Brooke Love!!
I'll Dream about You Tonight, in Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:32 am

And then, only one thing.
How did you let me believe in something more?
BAD, BAD, BAD! VERY BAD! VERY!
But it's OK, nothing I could not expect, from life I had usuallly known before.
We Made up Something Good, at the same time.
Love can be NOT condicioned!
Believe, I WILL BE OK!
Found, from Inspiration Here, New Reasons for me of my own! ME AND MYSELF! Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley love smiley

PS: I have also to say, now that childish dreams are over, but not the Love and the Reason, more Alive than ever, that Xisca Helped me so Much, and still Helping me day by day. She's One of Best Persons I've ever known. She's my Luck, and I Don't Deserve Her Love!
God Bless, Wishing You All the Love and Peace! I Love You!
flower flower flower

These New Bright Ways, Give Streng!
INSPIRATION as something similar to not perfection but Goodness! Just Similar, as HUMAN!
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
It's been RRaining for all night and day!
Smile Smile

I Agree with that song, "Memories" "(y no por que se un memo Riendo Smile flower ), sino porque al ReíR ("ir y venir cuantas veces queramos Very Happy Laughing Laughing Very Happy ), es como si algo que puede todavía doler cambia de color en el Alma, y se convierte, o puede convertirse, en una semilla de algo nuevo, Regada ( Very Happy Wink Very Happy ) cada Día y por Siempre, hasta Sanar cualquier mal recuerdo, si la auténtica Realidad nos da un auténtico SopoRte de ValoR paRa ELLO.
God Bless for Make me Smile Today! FRiends!
Smile Smile
love love smiley flower

Brooke, You're Like the FloweR Romanial from the legend (there's a Majorca's tale about this), to me, but MADE EVERYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL AND JOYFUL TODAY!
I Love You so Much!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 am

Brooke flower ,

it's POSSIBLE We NEVER Directly Talk for the Rest of Life.
I've been WORKING FOR UNDERSTAND IN THE DEEPEST OF MY SOUL this Idea, and Catch it as Normal Reality and in Good Sense.
I DID, I HONESTLY DID!
Just Want You to Know that I Truly Understand. After all, who went out at 22 was me. Well, all depends on perspectives. I thought it was for Better, for YOU AND FOR SAKE AS REALITY.
Human.
And I Love these Days, I Love Your NICE and LOVELY Family!
I am Living Fine!
And Please, if ever something (I'LL DO ALL FOR THIS NEVER HAPPEN! Very Happy Smile flower ), Always Remember that I'll have gone KNOWING ALL, AND FEELING SO MUCH PLENITUDE, AFTER SO MANY YEARS, FOR FINALLY BE ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW AND FEEL MY LOVE, AND ALSO FOR KNOWING YOU love smiley ME TOO!! flower
I am going to Work Now!
See You in the Afternoon!!
PEACE, GOODNESS, CALM, LOVE; GOD BLESS! flower
love smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Hola, Hola HOLA AND HOLA, HOLA EVERYWHERE!
Smile flower Smile

I do not know why I chosed "my thoughts", because EveryOne is the Same: HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND ADMIRE YOU!
I am Enjoying a lot that Interview with very Polite and Nice TV Interviewers from FOXNY.COM, with You and Sammi Hanratty; so AMAZING and FANTASTIC.
YOU'RE SO GREAT!
Brooke, I am Totally Shocked cheekey smiley
I am going to Watch it Again, You Look so, wow, BRIGHT!
So Much SENSITIVITY, Brooke, Oh my. SENSITIVITY FROM HEAVEN!
I should not talk, too Much GOODNESS I've just Seen!
And BEAUTY Sexy Brooke FOREVER, I Agree, very WELL Said! flower action smiley
Smile Smile Smile
love love love
love smiley

It Made my love smiley very HAPPY! I am Like in Heaven with You!!
After Watching VIDEOS, and Listening to that Song "Love how you love me", I've got so Emotioned, SO TERRIBLY MUCH, and so Much Goodness and Beauty in my heart for You!! I Love You, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: And I Love You, HEAVEN of Mine!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 am

Thoughts as Feelings of Love!!
I am Feeling like 16, and if I was Now 22 I would Feel like 16 too! Smile flower Smile
I Love You so Very Completely Very MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless You and All!
Light's Making All so BEAUTIFULLY CLEAR Today, in this MAGICAL LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Adore You! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love You with the heart and the soul!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

It's like saying the Truth, that I'd Want to KISS YOU Eternally, till making each and every simple part of You HEAVEN, would do Mean Nothing Compared to How I'm Feeling for You.
These are New, and like..
Oh, How Difficult is to Express All these things without looking "pedante" (spanish word) or something. I Want to Say Natural, and it's Impossible!!
Maybe this Way I'm talking could be the best one to Do what I Wish so Much!!
Have an EXTRAORDINARY AND BLESSING DAY, I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Yes, yes, Now I am "going", now it's true.
Looking at You, I Do Need NOTHING. This is BEAUTY!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Thoughts now wave action smiley :

go to have the meal, rest for a while and Come to Watch the Video, and Listen!! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I know I have to say it, at the very least for one time in life: I Love YOU!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: You're ADORABLE AND SWEETER THAN HEAVEN! flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 pm

The last Smile ,
flower flower

well I am sure I could have smashed two hands if I had trained. But I am geek mind You Know (don't tell anybody, but the only who smashed here were more than 1'90 cm = I was not Feeling bad in front of others for that, as Now FEELING SO WELL! flower ).
This Life can be as Meaningful as We may Want.
Rick's Way I Always Admired so Much (please police not too much near at endings Very Happy , BUT TOO FAR IS NO GOOD EITHER Smile Smile Smile ) and it makes me Feel so TREMENDOUSLY Proud of me. flower
TRUE I SWEAR!! flower
And now I've got Brains, TRUE about this Feeling of mine about my Evolution! Smile Smile
You can not imagine All Good Things You've Bringed to my life. Well, now that I am "thinking" time issues, after Watching Last Videos of Lady Wise Smart I am not so Much Sure about that!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Love You Lady Angel Sweetness Heaven of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And it's going to last FOR AN ETERNITY!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

That Glance, I found The Shelter for my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 pm

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/puppet+show+ages/5725199/story.html

I posted because You were in The Muppets, thing that I Loved, and because I Liked them too. And also because it's quite Wise. Good!
It's really difficult to find the balanced issues to ride on and go on through ages, but it's possible to find the common places for Sure, as much as They Truly Exist, Always in everyone of us.
The only thing did not make me smile was joke about big woman and small man. To be True, I Prefer Celtic Mithology!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: It was Good!
And Brooke Angel Adored, I am just Wanting with All my Heart Your HAPPINESS!!
My "abductores y tendones de las piernas" are becoming much more fine, by some street machines. Yes! True! It's like an "elíptica" machine. I Feel All those places of my body so Relaxed again. Honestly, with some good training I am sure I could run the 100 ms under 12 seconds now. Sure!
The 200 seem like a Decathlon to me, let's take the Biathlon!! Smile Smile
I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Just came for the One!
I've just told a workmate that The Muppets Look Like Shakespeare's compared to what's happening with Global and European Economy.
It's not something to have fun about, but to make sense I say.
It sounds like that Great Kate Perry song, about marry: hot and cold.
Smile Very Happy flower

Well, just some fun, but I Think it's Really Something To Be Regulated by Law, about private speculation vs sovereignity of countries.
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Feeling like a Kid, the Most of Time, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Will come back later, at the very least for a while. Love You, Breathless, too Much!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Hola, Hello!
Smile flower Smile

How Much Meaningfull All, Brigther than me, so Modestly. Smile Smile
Even letters behind You!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

The 25th Annual Power Launch for Women's been Razz to me!!
Coming from a yesterday's night movie so Good and Cute, including the Executive Producers, FRIENDS!, Wink Wink Wink Smile
love love love love smiley
I just can say God Bless You All!
love smiley flower

Brooke when I've Seen Pictures there for the first time, I started to difficulty breathing, for less than 2 seconds, but so Intense, till I Opened the first One.
You're so CUTE! cheekey smiley
About number 2, just would say "by now" Smile cheekey smiley Smile , oh my God when I See Your Face!!
When I See YOUR FACE!!
Sorry me if I don't even try to say some beautiful word, all my Senses and my mind are Blinded for Your Beauty as All in One, and my Heartbeats are too Much deeper and deeper into the Echo of Your Soul and Mine!!
You want to know what I am doing from time to time when I Look at the Pictures of You? I am taking my hand to my mouth, as SOMETHING TOO BEAUTIFUL HAPPENING TO ME!!
And talking about Clothes, I've Never Seen Somebody who could Look as Classy and Cute at the same time, in my life! Wow! You're a PRINCESS! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Ólela!
You Remember this other One joke? Restaurants with Friends...
Smile flower Smile
Smile Laughing Smile

Thank You, Thank You, I Know, I Know!
Smile Very Happy Smile
flower flower

Nessun Dorma, excepting for the kids.
Oh, oh, as I always used to say from my Theorical Principles Master Smile Smile Smile ; maybe then than Order should only remain for the days. At Night, Everybody to Sleep FINE!
Well, well, when All have finished their homeworks, if need some Time for It!
Very Happy Smile
(not it was Smile )

More Seriously, I've read very INSPIRATION things today about CARING AND MAKING SENSE FOR A LIFE AND FOR MANY MORE LIFES AROUND!
BRAVO, ALWAYS REAL CHAMP!
I COULD ALSO READ ABOUT BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES AND ROMANTIC THOUGHTS ABOUT COUPLE. INSPIRATIONAL AND SO TENDER!
THANK YOU ALL, GOD BLESS! flower
love love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 am

This New "status" Smile Smile , about the let "Dreams go their own way for myself" and be more worried about Good things as I've been talking about so much, Feels Really Good!
Will let me Use Energy to Do all those things!
Imagine how Much I've Imporved my Mind, that I am almost not Feeling Guilty at all. This is the LIFE!
Brooke, You can Always COUNT on me!! flower
God Bless! flower
LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: This time I've been out for a while, ate something, I've seen my Future so Clearly!
Brooke, I'll Love You out of Madness, because I am out of Madness! And it's so Peaceful and Good to my heart and my mind. I am FEELING DIFFERENT EMOTIONS INSIDE. Obsession Went out Forever! flower
I Love You, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS!: I will Listen to All YOU and FRIENDS I think want to say, but I do not know how many times a day I'll come. Less than before for Sure. But Much more about Good Meaning and Good Love, I Swear! flower
Ah, and photos, one of these days I promise! Very Happy cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Obviously as wave as always, but much more wise. Shocked ( Question ) Smile Smile
No, serious, I'll come in the night but usually not that much time.
It's difficult, LOOKING at You under the Light of the Sun, or the Music or the Moon; but there's nothing better to do than do the Good.
I'll Do, I Swear, I'll Do!! flower
Having Tons of Fun with Music and VideoMovies. I Enjoy like a kid playing, I Enjoy too Much; this can not be good for sure. Smile Smile Smile flower
But as a kid, I Always like that Heroism as Epic Adventures to Dream about Values like Faith, Justice, Truth, Honor (the way on the right Cultural and Obvious Sense, not Forgotten at all -not 1414 today, but that's Real for All for Sure!), Sacrifice and JOY! flower
That's How I always Dreamed!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Well, tomorrow Real Tremendous work at Work, but I'll come for a little while in the morning, and little more in the night, not forgetting to Study.
I Must, I am too Bright!! Smile Razz Wink Smile
I Love You!!
I Love You, for Peace, for All, till the end of Time and More!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next