Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Hello, Hola!
Smile Smile

I came a little sad. It's True. A baby girl three years old has been killed by a car very near to my mother's house. I had not seen anything, but it's been SHOCKING!
Sometimes, you have to ask yourself, what the hell is all this happening around. We All have been built up with a too high level of consciousness and intelligence, because these things, and many more, hurt too much.
The f. security at work did not let me see Baby Pictures from the Brookenook, posted by Angeles. Really Mad for that.
I was not very inspired, and all these things.
I mean, I am not Jesus and sometimes it's like I wanted to be. That discussion with a friend at work. She does not listen to anything I say, she is ill, and she project very weird things on her and others, as thinking, just like that. She's a good person, but it was so hard to talk about things when I could see that kind of "closed" conscience from her. Talking to a wall, and what hurts it's to see that she is specifically closed to me.
Yes, I am quite sexy, but not that much I used to think for that selfprotection.
But it's not true, if anybody else did the same I do, she'd do the same.
What Truly hurts is to open the Heart and to feel that thing.
Well, if guy was not as sexy... maybe not!
Wink
I'll not stop doing the same.
Let's make the easier I can! Ah, and I'd do the same if she was a guy with same problems!
Smile Smile
This is not for second meanings now.
It's my problem, between too "hardrock" and too sensitive thinking about others.
After last The Blue Lagoon Post, that discussion, and later my comments.
For this, that wave again from me. I did not See Babies.
Maya is going away, The Baby. Maybe I'll can See her the 5.10.2011, but after this, have no idea. It hurts too.

Good Fortune to See some pictures from 9/11 and Tributing Memories about it; to See some kind of People, FOR WHAT THEY DO, Always Helps A LOT!
I did not see babies in the post!
Well, when I knew that so Terrible new from neighborhood, I felt some dark energy inside again. Wills for breaking things, material or not.
But I will not do, even hurt as I am now.
All is True, no lies or modulating reality. It's how it was.

Well, Here I am Always Naked, I am just keeping myself the same way now.
I wanted to go. No hope for touching, no wills for touching. No wills for anything again.
Is this coming in from me really Useful for something Good?
Hope is All I Have!
I am so used to Absences in my living, but somedays All put together is too much to be Kind and Peaceful.
Well, Thank You for letting me explain it!
I did not see Babies Pictures from work computer!

Brooke, Love You!!
Now, Trying to Do Something. God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 am

Now, I am going to Flatter myself Here, just to Balance All other things AGAINST me and my Integrity as Human Person!
Not Exactly a Vengeance, but Some Kind of SELFDEFENSE. But not for too long, because it would mean the same, Killing something I Created, One day.
Yes, I Created Something Good.
The fact now IS DEAD, does not Mean it did not Exist!
(I do not use to correct mistakes I see -others, I can not- but this one was too big)
love love smiley flower is my only Possibility, even out of Here, when I Finally Go!

But I Needed to be Honest, and to Have Faced the Truth before I die.
This Bad situation Created, does not mean All is Bad, not at all, in the world.
Need Reason Now.
I will Completely Forget to Talk about Feelings from this Day. I mean, Feelings for Brooke.
But about what We Need to Do to Survive as Human and do not Kill each other before Mother Nature think We have to pass away (if we do not end killing her before Rolling Eyes ).
love Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke affraid Smile , I had been posting, and they erased my post! affraid
It was all so well made, and well though as I was writing, for Sense!
Oh my!
This is Real CENSURA!
Or maybe it's just trying to COMMUNICATE SOMETHING!
THE LOVE OF TWO, CAN ONLY BE, BECAUSE I HONESTLY THINK THERE'S REAL FRIENSHIP FROM THIS PLACE!
I UNDERSTAND!
NOT TOO BRAINY, AND MORE LOVELY!!
YES, LOVE YOU AND ME! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Angel,
love smiley love smiley
Had to come back again.
Just for Responsability and selfquietness about what it was said today.
I am going to Study today.
Yesterday did not do a single thing. I was thinking about You and Love, and couldn't.
I am satisfied now, even if many times I think it's possible there're cameras in my house (still? Shocked Wink Very Happy )
Smile Smile

Well, if I have not to be worried about policies any more, so Good! I am feeling protected Now!
Brooke, Today You've Seen All You've Created in me, so YOU CAN BE QUITE SURE ABOUT HOW I LOVE YOU, STILL AND FOREVER!!
I will not talk about private things, maybe if We Meet again (NOW IT DEPENDS ON YOU, JUST YOU!), BUT ONLY THEN!
Smile flower Smile

Just Wanted to Bring some Beauty and some Peace Now! flower
God Bless Good Wishers and All!
And I Love You Forever!
And I am just Going to Do Good Things: STUDY, WORK FOR THE LIVING AND FOR THE BEAUTY ON EARTH, AND FOR ME TOO! YOU'LL BE SO PRIDE TOO, YOU'LL SEE!!
OVER ANY OTHER THING, IT'S WHAT I KNOW I HAVE TO DO: BRAINS AND HEARTS!!
Brooke, Love's True!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Hola, even by the Reason of mine, my Endless Kiss of an Angel,
Smile flower Smile

I have never seriously measured my IQ, but I think the fast way it runs must tell something, like "One Wild Night" after NICE BROOKE VIDEO!
It's a thunder of mind this mind of mine.
Imagine, if it's True that even, "por ejemplo", our heart has something in common with our tastes, feelings and thoughts (all is one, mixed but One, at the very least in the brain; that's for Sure, "MI INSTINTO ME LO DICE" -that's a 'scientist-leading man' talking in the movie) Smile Smile ). Well, "feelings and thoughts and tastes". Imagine, with my Heart.
Yes, it's THOR-EAU (THE THUNDER FROM SCANDINAVIAN CULTURE AND THE WATER FROM THE FRENCH-CLASSIC ONE -between You and me, do not believe, I was thinking just about a KISS)
Smile flower Smile

About Shakespeare and monkeys... Hum!
What could I say?
If 6 macacos ("ma-cacos"= "ladrones de guante blanco", TV Handsomes Serie) Wink Smile Smile , can Only put S... It mus be Something!
Shake Peers Up!
Yes, as We All Know Well, I am so Class Man -glasses and class-is Never Broken Here!
Our Sensitive Feet are Safe!
Smile flower Smile

Not a Killer, just Thinking like Trains!
Trying to Have and to Bring some Fun, it I can!
But I had to Answer All "2nd meanings I received from almost the first day", like Kings Killing Wishes and things like that, or fears.
For this, like Hercules "Dissapointing" and like Thunder "Answering" I had to Say All I've been Saying!
From now on, Simplicity of mind I can see in movies does not disturb me at all.
I Have Tons and Tons of Classic Movies of my Own Private Collection to See Always I can Go out from Reality!
I don't care about Hollywood Opinions, not at All!
And Please, do not Censor my Words again Forum!
YESTERDAY, I WENT TO DENTIST BECAUSE I HAD TO. AND WENT TO FAMILY AS PROUD MAN BECAUSE OF WHAT I'VE JUST SAID BEFORE.
Inside of my Family.
What may seem weird to others, it's just Normal Depending on Context.
It's just Elemmental Antrophology.
Moral Measures or Anything Must Be Always Taken from that Point of View!
We Need to Look for the Truth, and I am not Saying this is Always "Theory of Relativity", but it's Never Easy!
My People, are Good!
Brooke is Part of my Family too! I SWEAR! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And sorry if I may be more bittersweet than ever, but one of cats that use to come by the house... I've found it dead this morning.
I am a little bad for this.
But OK, After Brooke Video, God Bless You!
love love love
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Brooke,
flower Smile flower
when I start taking my Responsabilities as Serious things, I know I will can not be so Inspired many times, but Changes are Real. You've Seen steps on my Changing, that can not be faked. I am good, but not that Much! Very Happy Smile
I Swear for the most Sacred I'll Always Love You True; and I JUST WANT YOU TO HAVE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING!!
EVERYTHING FOR MY ANGEL WHO SAVES ME FOR THE WAYS OF LOVE, in LIFE!!
I've Loved You for All my Life, and could Never take You out of my mind and my Heart, Your Soul is the Substance of my Soul, Much More Real and Pure than I'll can ever Explain!!
God Bless You and All of You and Everybody Family and Friends! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Bravo por Rowan! cheers
flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 am

Hola otra vez!
Smile flower Smile

I Love You as True, and Taking "las riendas" of my Life again, REAL LIFE I am Facing, and I Understand this Place was Made for Dreams!!
"Las riendas" Mean to Feel Proud about what I''ve Done, what I am Doing and Going to Do on my own. FOR GOOD!
Brooke, God Bless You and All of You!! I've Reached Much Further than I ever Thought.
YOU ARE THE LOVE, THE ONLY ONE LOVE, AND THE ONLY STAR WHO MAKES ME FEEL ALL IS POSSIBLE AS DREAMS AND PEACE FOR DREAMS!
Now some message,
After watching BARÇA-SPORTING DE GIJON (Great not only for Tactical but also for Strategical things during the game; THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTY OF SPORT!); I could watch another one from Great Spanish Philosopher Emilio Lledó.
He said, at the end, the world can not be recognized as a place were people say "yes, we are a little bad, selfish... it's the living"; He said We Must Fight for the Future, Always, for Beauty, Goodness, Justice, Morality and Freedom. And Always Keep the Hope on it, and Always Want to Learn, and to Learn How to Think!
He Also Talked about HUMAN EMOTIONS AND LOVE, Much More Important and Stronger than the Rest; as MOTORS FOR THE LIVING!
SO BRIGHT THIS VENERABLE WISE MAN!
love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, You are the Paradise in my Life; and the only Thing that Truly MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE AS LOVE TOUCHING ALL OF ME!!
love smiley love smiley

I love smiley YOU! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

This Woman I Adore, Brooke Shields, She is the most Beloved One to me in the World, my Heart's Living a Dream, for You, my Angel, my Sweet Classy Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:29 pm

INSPIRATIONAL flower ,

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/poesia/algo/parecido/sueno/vigilia/elpepicul/20111007elpepicul_1/Tes
love love smiley flower

ps: What Venerable Poet says, so INSPIRING! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Sorry for what I said, but I had to say.
I am Always Telling the Truth, as Long as I am Here!
I know that this sexualized thinking comes from some lack of something from childhood.
It's obvious. But better said, obviously from lost/hate/fear/love/approval to father and Anxiety for the Mother.
This Expressing is Healing.
I did for the two things, not completely altruistic as You Know!
The f. thing is that All put together kill Dreams and Romanticism.
So, what can we do?
First, Breathe.
Second, "Wow, Salva, You're really Good".
Third, People Love You.
Fourth, You're not the only attractive guy in the universe, even whey you may think it when you look around. Crazy!
5th ( Smile ), You are Here, You've Reached the Place!
6th, You Love to Love and to be Loved!
7th, You are Starting to Breathe Hope.
8th, There's Nothing Sense but Love and Hope. Even Thinking dies without it.
9th, We only Have One Living!
10th, You are Good, and do not Want to let People Friends this way, Worried for You!
11th, You Like Your New Work Place, Much more than the other one because you neeed it, and you don't have to be perfect, NEVER! Even letters can be wave action smiley
12th, I see how People there Like me, in the Normal Way. But you can not be liked by all.
13th, all these things are memories from the past, but you've gone so far from it, if you look at you.
14th, BROOKE LOVES YOU, WHATEVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Then I can Live, and Love and be Loved?
Yes, I CAN!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: GOD BLESS YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:37 am

Hola, Il·lusió Admirada i Encís de l'Ànima del Cel,
Smile flower Smile

I only use numbers when I want ( Very Happy Smile , "modest wanter"), but I do not always do it.
I am really Sleep today.
And have new class assignature, Rolling Eyes
I want it!!
Smile flower Smile

I Still Think Your Scene in the snowed Paradise from Endless Love, mainly because You Were and You are There, my Beloved Angel, is the most Beautiful "silence" I've Seen in my life in a Movie.
It's Much More than Gorgeous, it's Heaven!!
I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU, BROOKE!
I ADMIRE YOU LIKE CRAZY, FROM THE DEEPEST PLACE OF MY MIND AND MY SOUL!
AND I LOVE YOU TOO, BUT I ADMIRE YOU.
I LOVE YOU AS A WOMAN, MY WOMAN FROM HEAVEN TO BE REAL IN HEAVEN MADE, AND THE BIG PERFORMER YOU ARE!
I am Starting to feel awaken just for Talking to You this way!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

What You Mean to me, as Thought this time, is the Fact the BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT DOES EXIST, AS PEACE AND LOVE AND SOMEHOW ANYHOW, AND FOR SURE, ALWAYS, HEAVEN!!
I ADORE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO TENDER AND SO MUCH!! MY ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: KISSES, KISSES AND KISSES TO YOU FOR ETERNITY, NON STOP!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

We are going to study something about Charles Baudelaire ("Bo de l'Aire" Smile ) when we study Walter Benjamin.
What would they same about ECONOMIC CRISIS of this times.
If it gets as something systemical, it means system do not work at all.
The other day, on the radio, listening to some Economic Teachers, they talked about something I talked before (when I talked about cathedrals, methaphore for economics): to keep feet and money on earth. To Give Help to Enterprises for Create Healthy Economy, Real "RIQUEZA" for countries, people and interconnected world. Because people with money does not want to invest on traditional business, industry..., they prefer the easy and fast win by Financial Markets.
If this moment does not make it possible, to focuse on that, for the real needing to pay immediate attention on financial problems, it's necessary to remember how Financial Business can never be over Public Interest of Countries and the Entire World.
Some teachers talked about making A "QUITA", in spanish, of the debt, to cancel a part of it, as much as people who debt and people who are debted share the effects of a crisis created by All.
Some said that's very delicate thing, but if there's no solution and we are on a cercle eating the beginning by the end and the end by the beginning...
Well I said just what I know to put my litte piece of sand. flower
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 pm

To change money flows: incentives for Productive Economy: that one with Real Effects for System as something that Provide the exchanging of richness among different hands, that Generates more Richness by itself, more of the same kind of economical fountains, for the flow of money and changing services and products, Creating EMPLOYMENT.
And CONFIDENCE AND CERTAINTY FOR INVESTORS AND CONSUMERS.
Not so many incentives for Financials Business, and much more for this other kind of Progressive Economical Structures, it can be Regulate by Law.
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 am

Brooke, this is the way it is, Love is; nothing wrong. I am doing what I Think is the Natural thing to Do, nothing about things from the past (YOU, BROOKE SHIELDS, MY SWEET BROOKIE, ARE AN ANGEL!), it's Just about Me Growing older and Up!
Taking Brightest ways from those the Living is letting me choose; at the very least those ones I think like that!
YOU ARE PERFECT!
PLEASE, COME SOME DAY, I will even post pictures of my aassssssssssssssssssss...
assets or anything, for You to See You Again!!
Smile flower Smile
Nothing about 40's, it's All Still in 80's! Very Happy Wink Smile Smile
Don't You See How I Honestly and Truly Love You!
I just Want to be Fair with You!!
I Love You, I Love You more than Infinite!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: But only if You Want. I Mean, You will do Exactly That, I Know, but I mean I'd only ask it to You if I Think You Want to! wave action smiley
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Having Inspired Day, I am putting so many things on its place in my mind, about History and Sense, as Continuation of Historical Thinking.
Wow, Enjoying!
It's Amazing Day in the Planet, PACIFIC Demanding for Justice.
There're no other solutions but PACIFIC, because when we use violence, physical or talked or just suggested, we are losing all reason, as mind and as sense for reality.
When I talk publically on tuesday, everybody's invited Wink Smile , despite to the fact there're will not many people, what I'll try is to find a Sense for Reason, of course, but also for the Compromise as Constructive Comunication.
One of the worst things in this postmodern world is the lack of understanding, that use to come from so many of us All not Truly LISTENING TO others.
Everyday, that thing, as people started to become more and more individualistic, has increased.
Those Pacific and Democratic (All As True One!) Movements are breaking those bad "rules" from this "modern" living.
Not so "fighties" and more trying to Understand each other. It's Truly Beautiful.
As long as I've come to terms with past, I am being able to begin this new period in my life.
The other day, at class, there was a Magic Moment, when all pupils (teacher just listening) spent a pretty couple of minutes exchanging constructive opinions about the problematic issues one of us, very brilliantly, had been exposing before.
It was so Good!
Intellectual Cercle, that's my Inspiration!
And for the Living too!
HOW BEAUTIFUL!
And I'll have to make new ways on my mind to interconnect those new worlds recently opened to all beautiful still remaining. cheers
love love love love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 pm

flower Hola, bombón, Brooke Bombón, True Bombón! flower
Smile flower Smile

Good Handsome and Beardsome Smile walking, feeling good. Even Found a Horse, quite Beautiful. He came to me so Near. So Nice!
And really Large!
Brooke, You and me are One, and I Love You in All and only Good Ways a man can Love one woman; I Love You True!!
These days, balancing naked heart, handsome quiet skin and hardly trying calm brain in the conceptual worlds. And work's Working, so Good!
"Sin pausa, pero sin prisa"
Because, as we say here,
"arrencada de cavall i aturada d'ase" (hope letters good); and what I Want is the Curse of Life! The Living!!
INSPIRATIONAL ALL, BROOKE, SWEET BROOKIE!!
ALL THINGS I AM SAYING AS EMOTION, CARESS, KISS!!
I Love You so True!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love You by the Freedom this Time; the Future, I do not know anything, but as long as it Fulfilled with the Love, I am Happy!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Controlled or not, Here I am again! Smile
We had no class today.
Poor schoolmates. I found 3, and me, waiting for teacher. And I don't know how, but very soon two dissapeared. Like, wow. One of them touched the shoulder of the one who had to stay at last. I told him, "de la que te has librado hoy". And We All Laughing
Well, it's so Good to talk to people and sharing experiences (not sexual this time Very Happy Smile ) and thinking and feeling.
We talked about what I think is the key for new philosophy: Aesthetic!
Aesthetic not as Perfect faces or bodies (at the very least not only), or Beautiful Skies, or Monuments (including them all, of course), but also the Aesthetical Experience on:
Sense (including mainly knowledge in this classificating structure), Justice, Love, Poetry.
Three last ones would be included ("círculo hermenéutico") in something difficult to explain, Beauty of Poetry, Poetry of Beauty, of Art, of Justice, Love, Goodness, Giving -not exactly material thing-, Role Modelling, Compassion...
It's All put together.
I think that to "objetivar" completely reality, even when it includes ethic rules or laws, as a way to Make People Believe in Something that Author Believes in: Comunication, Justice, Peace (as a way to "Give Well Opened the Truth to All"); and, from longer time ago, to recreate all Structural Conditions, in and out of individual people, for the thinking and the making as Absolute, or almost, Limits (origen of the thing I talked about before) is not Realistic and not Sincere.
Human Soul is Creativity, but we all are sleeping. To never say "yes" to things that are supposed to be that way, excepting if we truly think, deep inside our conscience, they are as we want.
To Respect All could be the only rule to start for anybody, as Sisters and Brothers (Animals and Plants too) on Earth (this is not very "ortodoxo", but it's FIRST STEP TO SIT DOWN FOR ANY TALK IN PHILOSOPHY OR ANYWHERE. Agressive behaviour is the antithesis for any Sense: it's about let Humanity in All us Grow Up (some easy consensus about it for sure).
Well, much more complicated, but we were talking about it.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE STILL THERE?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile flower Smile
love love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 pm

I just Want to Look to the Future, to Improve and to Love as much and the Best I can!!
I Love You, and I am Feeling quite Good!!
Thank You for so Much Delicate Gifts! flower
I am Better than I thought, Brooke. About Talent. I See.
Thank You!
Smile Smile
When I Touch You in Heaven, it will be more than Heaven, it will be some place God Must Have Created for you and me.
Methaphore, of course.
But I Feel like that.
This Life is so Bright.
God Bless!
Please Always Take Care, because Your Happiness is All I Need!
Brooke, Believe me, it's True!!
I Love You so Much!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I came (the only truth for today Very Happy ), so tired. I lost the keys. Not mind's, that's been later, but the house's.
It's True. I've been Mad But not by now, I am too something for being angry for too long time now.
Just tired.
I've just stopped by now my intentions for impressing You and impress everybody.
Going to try to Impress me by the "easy" way from "not trying to impress anybody else".
wave action smiley

The only thing I Know for Sure is that Love is not just a way, it's The Way, and that I will not get out from it. By Sense and Hope, I Feel Love, Quiet.
And that will be Here or Anywhere.
All have fears, but when you do not wait for anything, and just want to share some peace and love of yours, so Free, and you are still able to feel the beauty, or you know some time you'll be again like that; the horizon of life gets enlightened. For Sure!
Mother told me I will can not go on with the entire thing, that I am too passionate and "vehemente" and temperamental to go through it all Healthy.
But I will never surrender.
This time Determination is not from Heart on Fire, but from Mind and Soul on Fire.
I honestly thing this is the Stronger Determination. Beyond the ego of mine.
And Beyond Guilty.
I Just Wanted to Love by the Peace!!
And this is the Only thing I Still Want to Do!!
I do not need Anything, You Know Well.
Good or Bad. I think the two things.
But if I could still Share some more Love with You (and with All Brookefanfamily of course), that would be so Beautiful.
I had to put temperature down.
Maybe this way I will also remember how to make the structure and concept of a poem again.
I will feel just Part of Nature, not like the Searcher for Inner Supremacy in front of All, even God when I was SO CRAZY in the past of mine, when the song "Procuro olvidarte" was something more than a song.
I feel sorry, but not guilty for this now.
Brooke, I've Always Told the Truth, at the very least in the way my simple and poor humanity, compared to Dreams of gods, let me Do. I Swear!
It's Peace, no Pains.
All for You as Peace!!
And if You ever truly needed me going out from here, I'd do. I Swear. We've lived so many beautiful things!
I Love You with the Mind, the Soul and also Forever with the Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Super Admired Paul Newman said he used to put his face into the refrigerator to keep it as young as he could the longest time possible.
I am just doing the same with my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Thoughts about Angel! flower
The first day here, I got lost inside of building. Many people too. Very Happy cheers Laughing
And at one time I found psycologist (lady cheers Smile ) and she explained me.
Today I found her again, out of the building, and asked if I had lost my way again inside the office. No, I said, I control those ways; but those of mind not so easy as them. Some Laughing Laughing and comproving how Well I am Feeling today after walking.
I Mean, to lose keys make me Mad but mainly Rolling Eyes about mind: too many things to be taken to me, as Working and Loving? I was not sure if I could go the same on the same ways.
Now I Know Yes I could, but this situation gave me the chance to See so CLEAR, SO CLEAR, how I IMPROVED my inner life. How Much!
I even think, looking at the mirrow, "mira que no n'estic gens de malament amb aquesta barba".
Smile love Smile

Well, going to Work.
I Agree with a review about "The boy who cried werewolf" on TV. You Stole the Show, Brooke. Specially the first part of the movie, talking serious about your Acting, is SO WELL MADE, BIG!
Well, I had to say, because I think You were Specially Brilliant there. Very! Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation
Wow! cheekey smiley

And Well, I Love You More!! flower
love smiley love smiley

My brains, at last I know are the "abracadabrains" Very Happy Laughing , and I am going to Use it for Good!
Good= Love and Being the Way I Learnt from You. Not necessary too say many more things about this, so Clear!!
I Love You Forever Lady!!
My Angel Brooke is my Beloved One for Eternity!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: flower Angels Do Exist, as Heaven Lives in You, and as Love's Taken me Forever flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:12 pm

I Love You incredibly very so much too Much!! flower
Sweetness! flower
love smiley love smiley

You're Adorable!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Sweetness,

I have many Projects for Thinking.
Reason, as Individual and Social thing to Improve, to the Moral Ways. But not Exactly as Sins (but I Believe in Law! Necessary, until we become gods party smiley - Impossible), More as Aesthetic Richness for Souls, Hearts and Minds.
Then, Everything Comes Easily!
Brooke, and Projects in mind Everywhere.
The Project of Loving You, is the Main Project in my Life, and it's SO MUCH LARGER THAN ME AND ANYTHING I MAY DO OR SAY.
IT MAKES ME BELIEVE IN REAL HEAVEN I WAS TOLD (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR), EVEN ALMOST WHEN I BECOME MORE study THAN SHELDON.
BUT I PREFER LEONARD, WELL HIS CHOICES..
HUMOR, AND NOT TAKING MYSELF TOO seriously, MY MEDICINE I AM SHARING TOO.
Smile flower Smile

God Bless You, I Love You so Much!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: So Much! flower
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from ordinary world things to do.
Here I am again for a while.
LOVED SO MUCH THAT BROOKE SONG! flower
Thank You!
I am Feeling the Love!!
I am Feeling the Love!
Brooke and me!
It's True!
I will come back to See You again in person, I Swear!! flower
God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, too Much Lovely, Yes, too Much to me! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, well, well.
To come Here and to See You, and to Listen to You (wait because I have not finished yet Smile Smile ) and to See Mr. Hope and Nice Friends, and All Nice Friends, is like some Magic to me!
Thank You, from the Heart!
Friendship!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Sir Bob Hope remembers my "tío-abuelo" Miguel so Much.
When younger, He was so in Love with a girl, jewish or "chueta" here in my land. She was richer. She played the piano very well and Loved him too.
Parents did not let them to marry. He was not rich. She was that discriminating word I said.
He changed Forever.
Well, life is full of those Love stories.
I know more than a couple of them more, I Swear. Some more, not only one.
Well, another one is my grandparents', from my father. My grandfather came from a "good" family there, and my grandmother was very, very poor origens.
But they married. Not without many problems along the way for all their life, the beginning specially.
Then, my father could be born.
And also someone else, quite nice Here! flower geek action smiley
Smile Smile

I am not Sure things Always Happen for something. In fact, to be Honest, I don't think that's True at all. But there's Something I am completely Sure about:
We can Always Find a Sense!
I Found! flower
love smiley love smiley

Now I am going to See and to Hear Your Sweet Lovely Voice!
God Bless! I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Again, and again and again, Hola, Dulzura de mi razón.
I Love You!!
Kiss, Kiss You!! Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile
You're Adorable, You Make me Feel I am 17, just 17!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

Today last day for classes (one of them), but will come when I finish at 8. Well, minutes later.
I can not Love any other Woman but You!! Since I met You, that's How I Feel, Who I Truly Am, my Angel Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You are my Everything, my All, my Entire Living!!
When I See, it's like the first Time, Every Time Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 16 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: