Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Contradictions from me do not come from Feelings or Reason, they Do come from doubts about the way I am taking Reality.
Am I Looking at it and Understanding it in the Right Way? That is All! The only problem to me!
Why I can not see Brooke anywhere? Is She Feeling OK? It is because I have to go?
I would Do, if She wanted to!!
That is All!! But Love and Reason are Always with You, my Beloved Brooke, my Friend First of All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm

I am feeling I am so important. So, if I post some actual photos of mine, will I see You another time?
I would even take photos of my ass and post them here to See You again! Please, it is OK, I just wanted to laugh!!
You... I need to See You!!
When I am Feeling my soul so cold, for this long time distance about the skin, I am able now to convince myself You are with me, You are with me. But I am so afraid of make something bad to You. It is not for answers or blame, it is because I Adore You!!
I am at my sister's house, and I've found a young woman with her daughter in one of those baby cars. Just a couple of minutes ago. I have taken it up (her mother was not very sure about it but finally I've convinced her), and the little baby girl was looking at me with that face. So Nice! It makes You Feel so Good! king
Now, I am working for Good, inside of me and on books. I Love You!
I was going so mad, thinking about You at night, while I was here. It was too much for me, I admit it. Not so strong.
Hope You do not think I am going out from You, it's exactly because I am Feeling nearer to You than ever in my life. It is so simple, not symbolic or anything like that. It's just human emotions!!
I never wanted to mean I do not Feel those kind of Feelings from You, I was just talking about comunication, and it was a mistake. There're many comunication ways.
I may have looked like a machine when I saw You at Feinstein's? Here is the real true? It is possible.
You are the Brightest Sensitive Human Being I have ever known!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVargetZyhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito5ELbyyxs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H76S9edCH8&feature=fvst

I Truly Need to be Loved by You!! I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 am

That Beauty, that Heaven in your eyes, like angels singing Glory of Love, Goodness and Passion!!
I was working till 2:00 yesterday's night. And enjoying it a lot. To find something like this Art with Scavullo photographer, Amazing, is the Best Prize to me I could find in this morning. God Bless You, it was special. I do not know exactly when it was taken, but it is very actual, and looks like containing a part of Beautiful Brooke Soul. And so much Beautiful She is Looking!! Brooke, I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 am

Today there is more job at work, good. cheers
And I am thinking about You All the Time. That do not disturb me at All, it Gives me Inspiration, Concentration and Strengt, All the Time!!
You are so Beautiful, in All Possible ways!!
I am Feeling so Happy for have seen You again, so Happy. Like a child!! And today I will try my sister take me some photo, to post them next week, monday. You will see how Happy I have become for this Love for You, Passion!! I Adore You, as One for All! You are my Lady, and I want to be your knight till the end of Time!! My Sweet Soul, Goodness, my Heaven, I Love You and All of You, with all of my heart!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Yesterday was one of the Happiest days to me for the last years, for my whole life.
And I was shot for photos Very Happy Smile I had to laugh when I look at the first, posing another time, oh my, I thought! affraid rolleeye smiley Laughing But I had an idea, and I will post one that I think is quite funny, you will see, and I am not looking bad either (that is always key pirat Smile ), and humor and good feelings come through the pic I honestly think. That is what I wanted!! Smile Smile flower

In the other side, yesterday there happened some really bad things, in Japan (these are happening in other places too, wars, harm, hunger...), and it feels really bad when I see those kind of very dramatic and painful events. They even landed in America, it's been so TERRIBLE!
I wrote some words on a paper, I took from one José Antonio Marina's (great spanish writer and philosopher) book, the author is John Donne, 1624. Sorry for telling them in spanish, but I wanted to keep their natural spirit,
"La muerte de cualquier hombre (or woman, child..., we should say too) me disminuye, porque yo formo parte de la humanidad; por tanto, nunca mandes a nadie preguntar por quién doblan las campanas; doblan por ti".
I always tell them to myself.
This was just the way to express my Solidarity with All People who suffered from the effects of that terrible earthquake, and just put my little piece of Universal Love that We All share!! love love smiley flower

My Dear Brooke, the Honest Truth of my Deepest Feelings is the answer to Your Love, that comes from Heaven and that I could never even Dream to know!!
I am Feeling the most Fortunate person in this world, and I just want to share the Love You make me able to Feel with Everybody, Caring, as You Always did too!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Yesterday's night, I was watching "Destino de caballero", with Heath Ledger. It is so Original and Nice movie, so well made.
After it, preparing myself, I went to see "ENDLESS LOVE" again. It was a long time since the last time.
It is the same, I could see that what I Felt then, it is what I am Feeling now, everyday when I think of You, or Dream or come here!!
It was like seeing a picture on time, about my feelings for You. Real Love is not Cinema Love, I Always knew it, but this movie brings some kind of feelings and thoughts to me that I can never help going a litte further, to the Extreme, with You.
And now that Extreme is so much more fulfilled with Calm, Peace for Living, Good sense, Common one, Unconditioned and Unconditional Love, Bright Light from You, like coming from Heaven by stars that are always shining in your eyes, so Sweet and Full of Energy, Pure, of Love!!
I have been trying to write some poem to You, but I could not find good words today. At the very least I did not liked them. I know very well that to Express our Feelings through any kind of art is always for better, but maybe it's too Good what I am Feeling for You today, and I thought it would be much better to try to express everything just as it came at the moment. It's what I am doing, and it is Feeling so Good. Not worries about quality of words. I know Language, its quality and its sharing together, is a Treasure, but the most important to me today is trying to Express how I've always Felt for You, deep inside of me. Pure Love, my Beloved Brooke, only and simply Pure and Eternal Love for You!!
I Adore You, with all the Love of my heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Those last words are from "Destino de caballero" spanish version. I think they're fabulous, Hope You like it too, my Sweet and Endless Love!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello Hi Smile Smile

In the afternoon I am going to post some photo. One "normal" and the other other like funny/"salva, por qué eres tan macho" Very Happy Laughing Cool Smile
I wanted it was Good and Funny, because I am Feeling so Well, and wanted to show it up to You!!
I am not sure if I'll can come here next friday, I am going to Ibiza, only one day, for woking issues. "People to Ibiza".
I'm not sure if that was exactly the title of the song, but You know me, I always like to Feel like I was in a movie or a song or a book!! wave farao Smile (but among those papers... affraid
santa Reality is much better between us, my Love!! santa
love smiley love smiley
Reality is beyond the most beautiful fiction I've found in my life, and will ever find, I know it is true!!
Smile flower flower Smile = Two "Thank You" as and for One Love

PS: I ADORE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 pm

My Beloved Brooke,
I was Feeling very well with those photos, te first one, it was all for having fun. I did not care very much about details in second one. The truth is that I did not want to post it, but my sister has given it to me, so...
Hope I made You laugh, a little at the very least.
I am doing all these things for You!! I am very Calm since You looked at me in person, relaxed; for this I can make jokes about it, so free!! I am going to make some good photos, for good looking, You will see, I Swear. I just wanted to Express that I respect myself and like the way I am. I knew You would like these reasons. I know You understand me very well, You Always understand me, I know!! All I care about, in this Love between us, is You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Thank You All People, so much Beauty and Friendship I can See and Feel!!! love love smiley flower
This Spiritual help, almost ethereal but so Strong, is one of the best human proves about Goodness I have ever known in my life, it is so Magic!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 am

There're so many Beautiful in youtube, it is... Wow, Terrific, to Feel this Friendship and this Admiration for Brooke, both at the same time. It feels so Good to me!!
I will have to watch them all, some way will find time to see.
Yesterday I was studying Logic, only until 12'15 am but having a good rest in the afternoon, and I liked it, but I know that even studying 100 years, I would never understand this Feeling, this Glory and Peace of Love!!
This Passion, this Pure Love and Care, it was Always my Dream, my Adored Brooke, I am Feeling so Happy for it!! I Love You so much, my Dear Angel of Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 pm

I can not post that photo, because I can not download it with my computer, but I see it, and it's like.. Terrific!!
Well, some breathing now, to keep on doing things almost right from my side. I am learning a lot about it, I had to I know!! flower
I've got the boarding cards to go there. It will be like a couple of hours vacation, because I am departing at 7:05 am and will finish soon.
I will visit the coast to the west of the island, "Es Vedrà", very beautiful place. And later I will go to "Dalt Vila", the ancient part of the city, with great and beautiful landscape too.
Smile All Touristic Ideas were given by a good friend at work Smile
He has been in New York for several times, usually in the same hotel, Radisson, and his daughter go there one time every year, at the very least, she is veterinarian, specialized about animals ophthalmology. She goes to learn about all new technology advances in that area.

I have two photos of mine at work, but I have to put them in a smaller size to post by imageshack. I will look out for somebody to help me. Those technological things are difficult to me, probably because I do not like it very much. But that does not mean I do not appreciate them. I wouldn't come here, among other good things!! affraid Very Happy
And I Adore You, more and more each day!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:54 pm

I know I do not have to say it, but You know I do not like to post my photos at all, specially when I do not like them (fortunetely this never happens Laughing Smile ); but it is just a way for sharing and being friendly. And True!!
You are the Reason for all in me. I Feel Peace too!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Hello Hi!
How is weekend starting, I really Hope Great!
I expent a good day in Ibiza, for work, but nice day. I went to the see the sea Smile Smile , and I get quite relaxed there. A good sunny day!!
I was thinking of You All the time!!
I did not visit those places I said because I prefered to take some moments to relax and have a good rest. It worked!! There's always time to go there!!
But in the "Platja de'n Bossa" Wink Wink Smile Smile I had a great vision of a pretty part of the city, its most beautiful part, city wall around it. Wow, it was a quite Beautiful Landscape, with other monuments, the sea, the sky... And You, with me!!
You Always Stay by my side, You are All here, in my heart, beneath my skin, in all my thoughts and my Dreams; there You are!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:58 pm

When it is possible to become a mature person (or almost Wink Smile ) and Feel the same kind of amazing surprise for the Beauty; and Touch from the Heart Tenderness and Love the same way as a child, by Heaven's Passion and Honesty of Truth!!
That's what You mean to me, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm

You are too much Lovely to me, almost impossible to believe when I compare this Feeling with all I've known before or ever thought I could know. For that, in any case, You will Always be my Dream, Eternal!!
You are my Treasure, my Angel, my Lady, my Sweet and Passionate Love!! Everything to me, much more than I can say!! Ah geek , and I Love You!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: In my life, You!! This is sky, Heaven and stars, the sea and the Light!! My Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 am

Hi, my Sweet Angel,
how are things this morning?
I am coming a little late. I did not to work today. I took a vacation day.
Yesterday we had to take my sister to the hospital. She is OK! But she had a nerve crisis, she is been feeling not very well for the last times, and we had no other chance.
It was a little tough, because she did not want to go, but finally we convinced her.
I am a little down, but I am sure I did what I had to do for her, her safety.
Coming here is breathing.
To know You are with me, all the time, whatever, gives me a lot of inner strenght, to handle everything.
If we talked about health, I am feeling so well. Pain, bad memories, nevers, angry moments, agressivity in any way... All of it is gone. Yesterday I could see more than ever.
But I knew it before. From the moment I could touch your hand, and later I could make totally mine this sensation, this thought and this feeling. From that moment, everything changed for me.
It is True, I Swear!!
My sister had her dinner and was calm yesterday's night. Today we are going to talk with somebody there, and see her. I am sure that when she gets out of there, she will be able to start of new very much easier than before.
Her farther's passing away, I think it was the dynamite for her bad inner sensations.
I am feeling very calm too, worried it is true, but knowing very well all has been for good and that she will start feeling better very soon. I had to do it!
All the Energy, Good and Positive Energy inside of me, in the deepest, comes from You!!
I Love You, so much and totally Surrendered and Free!! geek Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 pm

My sister is going to get out the hospital today. We'll talk with doctors, but I am sure about it, after I could have them yesterday. It was good.
I told this private story of mine because, to tell the truth, I am not completely sure about where my privace ends and begins. So, I thought the best would be to face it here, to explain all and don't let people worry for me. And also for if my "voice" could sound different, we are all human.
For these things I talked about it!!
But she's reacted very well to the whole situation and finally understood how badly she was feeling and what she had to do. I love her a lot. Of course, she is my sister.
If I could have go on without saying it, I wouldn't. That is the way I am.
As I am going now there, I haven't gone to work yet. Two days, it's what I have. Tomorrow will go again, and will post that promised translation too.
And this not just to mean "it was nothing". It is true, everything's going OK.
Thank You Everybody for listening, my Friends!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, my Beloved Brooke, all hard moments are much less difficult to handle to me, as long as You are by my side, your soul with mine!! action smiley action smiley Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Dialogue:

- Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Wetgold80272.th

- Thank You, thank You... It was nothing, this is how I was born!

- Oh my, I should know, there's no remedy for that!

- I know one healing secret that could work very well!!

- My sailor, now that we found, let us ride on the wind, do not worry for anything else. You just have to Feel it!!

- This must be Love We Share!!

- Yes, I Love You!!

- I Love You, my Goddess, my Lady, my whole life!! wave

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

I am watching some Brooke videos, please give me a break, it is my time now!! Laughing Smile Smile
You know, I am completely sure about how normal I would treat You!!
I think You know that All this desperate things I've been saying for the last years are real but also dramatized, trying to make some beauty for You!!
All I've said I Feel is True, but I am much more normal than I may seem, I promise. Yeah, yeah, I am not a roman god. Smile Smile
Seriously, I know You know it from me!!
You must Believe pain is no longer inside of me. I understood, in the deepest of me, the meaning of the whole thing. It made sense. All was for my sensation of lost and for the fact I could not find a remedy for it, whatever I could do in the present or the future. That bad feelings are gone.
I've just finished listening, in "portugués" the scene in EL where Jade and that boy Mad Very Happy are kissing among wine bottles. It is really funny, to see how they have to go to dinner table when they are called, even when they would not want to. Wink Wink
Yesterday I could see a school mate whom doctors have found a tumor in her breast. I think they are going to operate her the next weak (as soon as better, please). She and her husband have a 7-8 years daughter. She is going to make her first Holy Communion next summer.
It was tough. I embraced and kissed her. She was strong, but so near to tears.
I only ask God Everything's gonna be Completely OK!
And now I am taking this chance for ask the same thing for All People who may suffer something so terrible like that.
I will Pray for them All!
This Life is Precious, and We have to Live and to Enjoy it, by the Love we have and create everyday; and fight for this Love, as long as We are Human beings!!
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:33 am

Why am I going to say this joke? Because I know Brooke is a Smart Open-Mind Person who has lived a lot too.

talking with a friend

- Hey my man, what was your most forbbiden sex fantasy?

- To make Love, at the same time, to All Beautiful Women in the world, all together with me

- But that was CRAZY, You could even be eaten alive

- That was a real risk

. But didn't You say, just a moment ago that...

- Exactly, that Crazy Fantasy was just the only substitution mechanism that could have ever worked Wink wave

- Then, it had to be TERRIFIC

- Yes, it was very much, and Still is!! But Love became much more MATURE AND STRONGER here!! I Love her so much!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am

I am Feeling really OK about how things are working about studies. The most difficult to me is to find the place where I want to start from. I've got very clear ideas about where I want to get about thinking, but need to walk the whole way.
I've found good vibrations there. And I am not tired at all, I an enjoying the whole thing. It is what I want to do. It will be difficult, but I think it does worth the efforts.
Brooke, Thank You for being my soul shelter, my place for rest!!
I will Eternally Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Brooke, yesterday's I had a great day watching those movies I told about, Bright Pieces for Cinema History Archives, for many things that are not necessary to talk about now.
But it happened one thing to me, I could not put You on the place of anybody else on the screen, as much as I could not do it with myself. All I could do was translating, somehow, those bright situations I was looking at to things we've been living together, not virtually at all, as long as Feelings and Touchings we've shared together have been so Real!

You are so Beautiful to me!! flower
But I have to admit your funny side is not unwelcome at all, it is so Good, for the acting and for the Living!! cheers cheers Smile Smile

And another thing, as I am studying (or reading, it is the same, the important thing to me is Learning something new everyday) I am finding some funny things there.
I mean, to Study things I like is Funny to me, in its special way -different but not so much-, but I am finding things that could make we smile. For this context or even out of it. I will post some I think do worth it. Not for joking on any people (not going to mention any name), but only to have a good time. I mean, the first one to be silly, obviously, it is me.
geek flower My most Meaningful side to myself! farao Sleep scratch Laughing

Brooke, that today photo I am looking at, from the last year, it is Marvellous and Wonderful, Thank You for letting me to See it! flower
I Love You! flower

You Feed (like giving me Heavenly Pies - this one was good, you know Smile Smile ) my Soul!!
Smiling and Loving, it is the same in my heart now, because of Your Love in my life!!
love smiley I Adore You!!
I will Always Stay and Live with You!! From the bottom of my heart, Forever!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 am

If we hold on tight our Dreams, Always by the Truth, Morality and the Love, we all can change for Good, so much for Better!
Going for 1:33 to 1:34, I've almost just arrived, and the Beauty I can see from this place is impossible to explain. Brooke, by your Hands and your Glance, Smiling You to me, All the Beauty I can See!! Unconditionally and Eternally Yours, Loving You Forever, this is your FRIEND!!
Smile Smile love flower
I Love You!! flower

love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:01 pm

It is just that I don't know what to say (I can imagine some cheers Wink Smile Smile ), and that You Touched my heart, so much!! Oh my Brooke!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:41 am

Today I am Feeling like a hurricane inside, blown-up Mr Smile , for the Love. It is being hard not to... Not anything, I do not know what to say!! wave
I am a little angry with myself too, but I am going to forgive me, because he is a good guy; but "like drunken " sometimes. Very Happy Embarassed
That is going to change!!
Brooke, I am keeping myself Calm, but I Love You too much for not Shouting it out, right now, till the last space of Universe I can get!!
When I look at You is like Burning Light getting into me, trough my nerves and my skin, to the deepest nook of my heart!! Oh my God, it is TERRIFIC!!
I am Embracing and Kissing You!! Loving You Forever, my Lady, my Goddess, my Angel!!
And, over All this (not too much I think geek Smile Smile ) I just want We have Fun, Sharing only Good times and Pure Love, Endlessly!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next