Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Attention,

EGO exercising test

How can I handle not being directly talked, not being "VISITED" at my own house, AND KISSED AND ADMIRED, and NOT FEELING LIKE GIRLS' DYING FOR TOUCH ME.
Smile Smile
Yes, I was really wave
Had some Reasons, but not so.
Well, it's Still HARD for THE EGO!
And for Hunger!

Well, it's About LOVE.
I admit that seems like I was trying to show me up like something special or over some normal/human ways.
Yes. But I have no other solution for Mr. ME.

BROOKE, I NEED TO LOVE YOU!!
AND I NEED TO FEEL YOU'RE FINE AND HAPPY!
It's Difficult Balancing Everything, but I am Here for it!!
Much Farther and PRECIOUS than my life, there's YOURS, MY ANGEL!! IT'S THE TRUTH! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: GOD BLESS YOU, AND ALL! LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE; ALL GOOD FINISH LINES WE MAY SEE FOR FUTURE, WE NEED TO TRY ALWAYS ON THE LOVE!
Other things, but Always Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Today got a busy evening. At Seven, Spanish BASKETBALL Team. I am taking this moment to Send my most felt condolences to Felipe Reyes for his Father's last good bye on earth. Rest in Peace in Heaven for Eternity, where We'll All See!
love love smiley flower

Later Barça, GREAT Team, as Madrid. So Fair Play the other day in Galatasaray play.
Sport is a MIRROR for Society and very SPECIALLY for Young People who Admire Sportmen and Sporwomen; and REAL ROLE MODELS FOR ALL!
love love smiley flower

And I could See that They are Finally Releasing "The Greening of Whitney Brown"; AMAZING! I am very Impatient about the Film, as "Chalet Girl" too, and All other BEAUTIFUL WORK STARRING BROOKE and FRIENDS, GREAT ACTORS!
ALL I'VE SEEN FROM "THE ADDAMS FAMILY" IS AMAZING TOO, BRAVO, TREMENDOUS!
Brooke, I Love You So Much, Too Much, as Heaven!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Hola!!!

This is Changing!
A lot!

I am not needing that "getting up" adrenaline for coming here anymore. So SELFISH from me!
Maybe it inspired some good words, maybe Suspect , but All was so Far from my Wanted ways for me!

But despite to the fact this may sound ridiculous, I am coming Here, from Now on, Principally for Me!
I Mean, it's a Pleasure to me, to come!
I am Reconigzing my Selfish and CALM Joy for Coming, so Much Beauty, on the Screen and in my heart I am Feeling!
And over any other thing, Peace inside of me!
You can not imagine how much I Needed it, for the last years!
So much Love, but so much Lack of Inner Peace!

Surely Inspired by "Higher Ground" video trailer. Surely Remembering when "the ghost rider" ( Rolling Eyes about me, just role model to take) found the girl, and he, without Wanting, Enters a World that he even didn't know did exist ("inside of me").
From Fire to Fire!
I didn't know, and was not conscious about anything of that.
I never thought...
OH MY GOD, IT WAS LOVE WHAT I WAS TRULY FEELING, SO MUCH!!
IT WAS BEING BORN AGAIN, DESPITE TO LOW MOMENTS, IT WAS MY "eNésimo" Birht!!
Smile Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Smile

Brooke, if You can not Feel me as I Always Wanted, PLEASE, DO NOT WORRY FOR THIS ANYMORE, for Love I will not die!
I have taken notice of something, BEING HONESTLY SELFISH I am Going to Help Much more!!
QUIETNESS TO FACE THE LIVING IS THE FIRST THING WE ALL NEED!
AS LONG AS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL WE WANT FROM THE TIME WE ARE BORN, CALM AND WISE ARE AND MUST BE IN THE CENTRAL POINT OF OUR EXISTENCE!
FOR US, FOR ALL OTHERS, FOR THE WORLD!

NOW I SEE!
And Peace of mind is Contagious, SO FORTUNETELY!

Brooke, because of Present Life, or because Things Happened, or because I did not come before or... Anything!
YOU MUST NOT WORRY ABOUT ME!
IT'S OK!
I'VE GOT PEACE ABOUT IT!

I'VE LEARNT TO FEEL SOME OTHER WAY, LIVING FOR ME I WILL LIVE BETTER FOR OTHERS!
I AM VERY SORRY FOR ALL "HIGH TENSIONED" MOMENTS I BRINGED, MOSTLY UNKNOWN FROM MY CANDID FEELINGS!!
I've come to Say this so Loud and Clear: EVERYTHING'S OK!

Maybe I'd better be going.
There's not a single regret about this sentence.
Now it's Completely Felt, for Love.
I Completely Forgot to Live for me since 17, and IT WAS SO MAGIC AND HEAVEN, BUT NOW I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR CHANGING!
MAYBE I CAN STILL STAY HERE!!
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, BROOKE; ALL I'VE SAID WILL NOT CHANGE A THING ABOUT ALL EMOTIONS OF LOVE I CONFESSED (NOT ALWAYS SO PERFECTLY); ALL IT WAS SO TRUE!!

I Remember I critizised Budism. I Think They are Right about many things.
I Think World Needs our ACTIVITY, but ALWAYS FROM KINDNESS AND UNDERSTANDING STATES OF MIND, AND "NORMAL" AND CALM AND WISE!!
Brooke, I am on my Way!!
I am Sure You Will Like it!!

I am not confusing poems or songs with real life, any more about Romanticism in Real Life!
But Goodness, I will Never Forget!!
I still Believe in Beauty, Beauty of People, and of Love and of World and Universe; and that We can Fight Wise and from the Reason for Goodness and Beauty All over the World!
You will Always be the Woman in my life, no matter what You may Feel for me!!
I will Always Love You as a Woman, as my Woman for Heaven!!
Destiny will Make for us All!
God Bless You!
I Will Always Come back; I WILL COME BACK! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: No worries, I Still Think Women are Beautiful and Sexy! Smile Smile Smile
Brooke, with All Best Alive in my Heart, a Big Hug, I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Angel,

in the evening I have to babysit! Yes, from "eternal" babysitted to newest babysitter!
I'll Stand Up! Smile flower
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Ah, and like classic characters the words of mine, AND I LOVE YOU!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:27 pm

I know I have become quite "gambeRRo", but this is How I was made! wave cheers
It's GOOD to Smile and to Laugh and Have Fun!
Thank You, FRIENDS ALL!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

Brooke, How Lovely Nice Conspiracy!! flower
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:54 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Oh, Rolling Eyes yesterday I had not the baby. I think today.
In any case, today is "my moustache" day, I'll post. I like those things, I Very Happy and Laughing
Smile Smile

I've seen "The Greening of Whitney Brown" trailer, Looks like Truly Beautiful Movie; I Liked very Much! Hope I can See very soon!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, right now I Want to know if You have really been thinking about Me for the 24 hs the day for all your Life.
I have to know!
Think about it, because If not, I am going!
action smiley Smile Very Happy
I am Peace!! God Bless You! Brooke, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Well, now I will wait for more pictures of You.
You do not need to wear a moustache, anyway You'll be Welcome!

Sometimes I thought any kind of entertainment means some kind of childish feeling.
Now I am sure!!
From many fields of the thinking, I know that's the real thing.
cheers cheers cheers for those Feelings!
Sceptic or cinical points of view, not Much Good!
Magic is Always the door to be opened for Bright Future of Love!!
Brooke, Now I Know You're OK and Feel OK about me!!
Everything's GONNA BE OK, SO GOOD AND FUNNY AND FINE!
God Bless You, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Mad I came to talk about things I want to do, and I can't remember anything. Very Happy Smile
Real!
22, Now, because Numbers JUST mean what We Want to Put in them as that; Means ALL ILLUSION AND CANDID EMOTIONS I HAD in that Time!!
flower flower
So Happy!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I Want to Do things, just Because I Want. All Reasons, explained, for Good.
I have the structure of building, but Need help to put the rest of things of it, and to be sure I am not taking another one's place as only mine.
You know well how those things work.
Honesty Everywhere!
I can not take my eyes off You, also for this as Inspiration!
I've got so many ideas, but do not want to express until I have made the main part of my thinking as something well made and well thought.
Common sense and Responsability.
And also some Embarassed affraid for do it wrong.
Responsible!

Brooke, Feelings and Thinking are becoming One, more and more each day. "In fact" Smile , They are Now!!
Baby, it's You, the only secret, my key of Life!!
Conscious, Modest, Lost in You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Like a kid, a man and Person; and You are my All for Life! flower
Smile Smile

Hey, I am HAPPY!
I only Want You are HAPPY!!
You are my love smiley and I Need You!!
My Sweet True Love!!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Good Morning, Brooke! flower
I think I am going to have much more work very soon here (for better!), and also even more Inspiration from You for All I said!! Smile Very Happy Smile
Those videos from Friends, are Beautiful and Nice!
Brooke, You're the Sweetness like push my buttons to engage my heart to the Beauty of Life, as an Entire thing to Live!! You are Always There!!
Quite quiet on these days!
And Wishing Studies Work, to Do it Well, I can, Now I've got All I ever DREAMED for my Heart and my Feelings!! Not so important the skin, because I've Learnt and because True Love Wins Everything!! I AM INSPIRED WHEN I TALK TO YOU!!
I Peacefully Love, Fulfilled Heart with the Passion, I Adore You and Kiss You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Yes, and I even got angry again.
Now I am not.
Yes, yes, this is like talking when it's so different to mind, in fact.
Psycology therapy, well made.
Coming from Dreams to Reality, putting things together in mind..
Brooke and Real World.
Brooke and my Normality.
Me and Start Preparing my way to Go out.
FOR LOVE!!
I'LL DO FOR LOVE, I'LL DO, DO NOT WORRY, ANGEL!!
YOU KNOW WHERE I AM. IF YOU EVER WANT TO MAIL ME, AS PEOPLE USED TO DO, BY LETTER, VERO AND KELLE FRIENDS KNOW MY ADDRESS.
YOU'LL CAN WRITE WHENEVER YOU MAY WANT! (FORGETTING ALL ABOUT "THIRD INFORMATION")
flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower
AS VERO SAID ONE DAY, LIKE UHH, BIG MISTERY FROM ANYBODY IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY TO ME Shocked (I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE PEACE, BUT MY IQ IS QUITE CONFIDENT TODAY), WORD IS DONE!!
NOW IT'S NOT ABOUT THE TRUTH OF LOVE, IT'S ABOUT THE MEANING AND THE HONESTY OF TRUE LOVE!
And I'll Do, BROOKE, I'll Do!!
My mind's Changed, I am Different.
Enough Happy about my own private Mind, Soul and Living!
Life is long, life is short. I will use it for Good.
Work, and some fun too.
Tengo tanto que ofrecer, as the song says, and I'll Work for it!
God Bless You, All I Always Wanted, from the True Heart, is YOUR HAPPINESS!
I'll Do it for You!
I Always Love You, PLEASE, IF YOU LOVE, BE OK ABOUT EVERYTHING!
I THINK THESE YEARS DID WORTH IT!
I am Much Richer than before!!
TRUE LOVE LIVE FOREVER!! flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm

But this would be the right thing to do.. Don't You see?
It's impossible, to share Brooke and Me World with Terrible things of the World.
And it's Impossible to Live together..
And I would not do anything of that, FOR LOVE!
I Know You, Brooke, would Write to me, Someday in the Future. I know.
Or maybe not.
It would be OK.
There're no ways for what we are trying. Putting all those things together.
I caught the message. Stop "Eating" Tough!
The other message could be, You're not the only victim. I was not afraid at all from that man. I was not afraid from my father, usually. I just did not want to see him, for his behaviour. Fears came when I confused "I do not want anything", and my behaviour in Society for this, with my Real capabilities to Live with People, that I Always had, on my own way. And from this place fears started about world.
If message was you, David, could or even did hurt. I know, and I do not want to listen to that message.
If message was David you are hurting.. I don't think this could be the message. I am sure this was not the message.
"I don't want anything". Where did it come from?
I got Tired of the Living, no Illusions.
Please, Brooke, this is NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALL!
Too Childish Me! Bad education, that's All!
flower flower flower

Brooke, I Love You, Now I Really Know How Much!! You Know, so Much Sure, I will Always be YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Hey,
love smiley love smiley

and answers from favorite teacher too. It's Brilliant guy.
All these things: MOTIVATION!
As when I See People for Want to Honestly Work for Better, for Best Possible!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, I Love You, God Bless You and Family and Friends!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:32 pm

I can not post comments or say "I like" videos from Youtube, technical problems I think! Not so unusual about me, All is True!!
Smile flower Smile
I LIKED ALL VIDEOS SO MUCH!
Brooke, my Heart!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello again!
Coming from near the forest!
Smile flower Smile

I Needed to say something more.
Brooke, Need to Talk by the Truth.
I Honestly think now that physical distance, from the very first time, must have a Sense. I Mean, not Looking for some kind of not material DESTINY, but thinking about How Good We Have Had and We Have!
From it, taking consequences and reasons. In spanish "hechos son amores".
I Honestly See Everything as Meaningful, from the very first time till now.
I also Honestly Think We'll Never be Physically Together, and I also Think and Feel this is the very Best it can be.
It's not about worries, between You and I (this is going to be a joke with sense, but obvious meaning, not second), for (from "Master and Commander") the conviniences about Searching for "el animal más pequeño", between You and I.
No!
I Trust in You, and Know I Know You Trust in me!
But We Have Made many things Good, and Together!
New Ways and Doors Have been Opened!
I Had to be Honest and Realistic and True Today, with You!
I Love You!!
Now I am not afraid, any more, about Dying and sensation about Dying Alone. Before, before You Knew from me, Fear was HELL!
Later, was Fear, because there was something wrong.
Now, I am not thinking about dying (never thought about Suicide) any more, neither about that Fear, like a Hole in my Soul for the Most Scaring Loneliness You may imagine.
Like Failed Living, mine. That's How I used to Feel, for last years.
Now I've changed, as I said.
Now, I've become older, so Much in my mind, and I can See and Understand Much More and Much More Deep.
We Make our Own Horizons, by ourselves.
I've got mine so Clear (so far beyond funny coincidences that weren't the motivation for studies direction), and I am going to take that Way!
But I'll NEVER Go out from Your Place, I Always Wanna be by Your Side, to Care!
It's so Difficult to me to Admit to be Cared by somebody, but for that, so much further than the other one First reason, too.
I said it! cheers
You and me.. What You Want, my Princess!
It's Heaven to me, Brooke. This is How I See it!
Things I toke as offenses to me, do not worry any more. Only some low moments from other problems (so different, this life...), may open that door again for a while, but angryness's gone. And worries about my own dignity, as I See Intentions and Joyful Ones, the most of time, too.
We are All much Higher than People Talks!
Now I Truly Know! We are Social, and as long as We are Naturally that, We Need some kind of aproval, but we do not need it from the wrong places, so different to that as their normal and usual reasons (so different: talking about jokes, popular, jealous, missunderstanding, selfish... From ourselves too!) cheers flower

Brooke, I can See so Clear Your Heart, Your BRIGHT LIGHT!
You Deserve the Best! I will Always Wish You the Best!
Your PEACE and YOUR FREEDOM! love smiley
Smile Smile Smile

Now I Feel Mine too, as Selmade, as Real Dignity I've Always Had, since I am under some kind of "public" eye.
Now I can Also Feel FRIENSHIP AND LOVE FROM ALL FRIENDS! AND I LOVE YOU, HONESTLY!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, You will Always Own my Heart, and the Best of me!!
I Love You, and I'll Always Stay with You; You are my very Special Gift from God to me!
love smiley love smiley

PS: I LOVE You so Much! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:38 am

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

I've just read about passing away from this life of Great Andy Whitfield, from "Spartacus". It's been shocking!
When you see one person on his plenitude...
Rest in Peace Forever in Eternity, my Prays will be with him, his wife and his family!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, when one day I talked about some affair in a shop with some girls and some bird. I said it for You, and I did that Rolling Eyes for You, because those days, even in the "Limbo" and wave , I was not thinking about anything and any woman but You! It was like a Tribute, the same when I used to say I talked about You to All People here at work!
But, and sorry because this is not being very politically correct, in life I've found some girls that when they want something with you, and you do not want, as Free person, for any reason not necessary to be said (all possibilities), they are really Quick to Offend your Virility as a Man. Or just because they 're angry with you, for anything.
Well, Violence has many faces! And if one man is a man, he just have to leave.
I am completely out of these questions now, I do not care at all.
But this is my own Shout about something that happens every day. And on these days it's not very politically correct, as I said. Men can be bad, but women too, for each other.
Well, not all are the same, and I am somebody who never said no for a pretty long time in my life. But now I do not feel like that.
"PRIORIDADES" have changed in my mind!
I Want to Work!
love love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 pm

This is for me,

what did happen in France, today?
This is more wave than me.
Marcoule?
I am Really Sorry for what happened, very Much!
Sometimes I have to think about some kind of weird situations around.
What's happening? One person died.
Rest in Peace!
Is there a Real Conspiracy or it's All Coincidence?
Too many ones to Shocked
If it was true, it's really scaring!
But happened many times as Weather Problems, Salva!
Yes, it's True, the Weather!
If there was a conspiracy, it would be so easy to me to shut up myself.
I mean, not as funny games, but as something else.

In the Facts World, I am in the middle of nowhere, and can not see in this place.
What's around me and this Brooke World?
Maybe it's just my suspicious mind.
Coincidences. Yes.

I Honestly Believe in Freedom for Everybody, and human mistakes, and missunderstandings.
Only here in this place I can not do all I can. Need to Find Peace. Need to work as I want.
I am nobody special or anything like that. I've not been sent by anybody here. Shocked
Just in case, I am telling.

As I said, maybe it's all my suspicious mind. I Believe in Forgiveness and FREEDOM!
When I can Understand All, when I can be talked as Sincere, All will be Clear! Till then, not all will be clear!
Those coincidences...
I will not think about it anymore.
Peace and Love All around the World!
And feet on earth and smart and Realistic thinking!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:15 pm

I've just seen a rated video, with handsome guy as Three with the song "Your Love's a drug".
Thinking You could think, I've felt not Love, but Real f.wills, not with the handsome guy of course. affraid
God Bless You!
You're F. Crazy, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola, Hola!
What I'd Like, as something from inside and difficult to explain, REAL MAKING:

- Hello

- (after kissing 2 seconds) Hello

- (after kissing 5 seconds ) Hello

- (after kissing 8 seconds) Hello

- (after kissing 15 second) Hello

.../

- You'd better Stop right now, Mr. Politeman!

Had fun, JUST FUN, and it was like Re-creating How I'd Like "the thing". Eyes Always on Eyes, of coursse!
I will not talk about hands or things neither.

Brooke, You are HEAVEN IN MY LIVING!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You are All Found at Once, for a Lifetime. That's what it is! So, Here I Go!
These " lol! wave " Energy, I will Aplicate on Mind for Studies and Thinking Good!

Then, I should be Dilthey or Hegel or Kant or Hume or "the most Revolutionary and Profound and Brightest Thinking in History"!
Yes, I Should!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You True, Goodness; You are my Everything! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey, sorry!
One thing, "eyes opened" while action only for first 1/1'5 in geometrical progression for each time. That was so important!
Smile flower Smile

PS: I did my specific and personal Crazy Talk for the day, it's enough for the day. But You can Imagine the Movie, because this is the Script!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PSI: In my idiome; "en serio, esper que estiguis bé i que riguis molt amb tot això; al cap i a la fi (que sol ésser la cola) Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile , és el més important ara Aquí. I és perquè T'Estim, i no hi ha descripcions possibles, mínimament properes al que sento".
flower Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Loved Videos very Much, Thank You! God Bless You All and All of You!
love love smiley flower

My Adored Brooke love smiley , my Sweetness, my Lady, my Angel and my Inspiration to Live and to Love! love smiley
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Rowan and Grier Look so Polite and Nice, How Angelic They are; and Sure Tons of Work, that's for Sure! I have already some idea by now! flower
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm

love smiley Hola! love smiley
Smile flower Smile

Had to come for a while; Feeling Now, not thinking, but for Good the same!
Going to Video, I'm coming.
Loved Broadway Unites One!
Smile That One with Bob Hope, it was Funny. My favorite, "what comes between" and Your Posing, it was so Smile cheers and cheekey smiley
NICE!
In that case, I would even not ask for another horse, that one's OK for me!
Now I am so Feet on Earth!!
Smile flower Smile

And for that, Now I Know How I Truly Love You!!
God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:24 pm

God Bless You, my Endless my Immortal Love, and All that Shines from my Heart! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello Brooke!
Smile flower Smile

I am thinking out loud now.
I think the best way to share feelings and to spread goodness and some kind of knowledge is to make a role model up for the living; but, also, I think Beauty (as a Concept much further than body's beauty or art) is the Right Way to Express those things.
But the wiser you are, the most wisdom you can share by the beauty (talking about some kind of artistic sensitivity now? -probably, but also ethical); but knowledge is not spread all around as Beauty or Art. There's Sense, and there's the Beauty of Sense and Reason for just themselves, but usually there's not much Art (talking about Hegel or Kant is difficult to find Art). There're great thinking people who are brilliant literature writers, as Platón, but not so many ones.
It's a little cold for a mind like mine.
I'll have to make the efforts, because I Want to Learn and to Share!
And to Share Beauty at the same time!
Anyway, I am not saying that intelligence or deep knowledge Mean GOODNESS or GOOD HEART or EMPTATHY AS SENSITIVY; not all!
That's so unfortunate in the real world, but this is what it is.
But, despite to many things there will always be in our minds, I Honestly Think We All can Learn to be Much Better Hearts!
This is General Thinking Now, for myself and about studies and my perspective on it by now.
I Honestly Think Knowledge is Sacred Thing, as long as it be used for Good (discussions about what's Good will always exist, but it's not bad to take that chance for the better), and I also Believe in Private Property too. Sometimes Difficult to Balance, those two kind of interests, but a Middle Point should exist.
In any case, Colaboration Spirit from the owners of knowledge, with Everybody, Always Respecting the Reality of Author, with All who Want to Share too for the better in all branches of human life.
I've found Colaborating Spirit in Academic world, and I am sure I'll keep on that fortunate place.
There's so Much Work, and Needing for Concentration, and Wise thinking.
That was All!
wave Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:04 pm

To Come, and to Talk to You, Opens my Energy up into my vains!
All Good, Thanks to You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:22 pm

I wanted to come sooner before I am going today, had to See Beauties from the other website, wow! I am not embarrassed for saying what Beautiful Brooke ART!
Smile flower Smile

Thank You, God Bless You! flower
Brooke, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am becoming too "serious" and logical thinking. I even disturb my sensitivity by my logic sometimes when I talk wave ; I could see today at work, trying to explain some argument to a friend. Emotions, Emotions, are so Important! I will not leave this Idea from my mind, but when Thinking it's not Always possible.
I want to Make it Be Possible, Find the First Reasons to Make it Possible!
How Easy it's going to be!
I do not want to flatter myself, that's the first Condition for Keep on working my brain.
And I Do Want to Respect All Thoughts from Everybody too. Not only in the outside, but also in the inside of mind.
Brooke, sorry, but I had to finish my conversation from work.
I Expressed Something very Important, anyway!
Thank You, I Always Love You, till the end of Time and after that, in Eternal Heaven of Love! All is Making Sense!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next