Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:42 pm

And my Brooke Angel of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

I had to say something else, for Sense and some Fun.
Brooke, Sorry me for All those jokes and beats. I only Did to make sense, nothing else.
You Know Well what that Means, All of Us, Friends All, Know!
I was Working for Love, I Swear! flower
love smiley love smiley

And I Know You Know it Well by Now, about Intentions!!
I am taking care to exercise for new pictures. We'll try to appear like George...
Clooney, of course, but blue-green-grey-Heaven eyed!
Wink love love love flower Smile love smiley
But before, as a trick, George, please take a look at Johnny in Alice, those are the ways.
love love smiley flower Smile
wave It's Good!

Brooke, maybe today I'll Go to See Twilight Saga, if there's time and all. If not, very soon.
Now All I can Do is going to the work, quickly. Smile Smile
Brooke, I am so Happy when I See You and Your Family, the way You're Growing Up, it's ADORABLE!
And again, I must Say that Broadway Video from Nicest Good "Rescue" People another time today, at the very least.
I Love You, I Love You so Much, Sweetness Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley

PS: Will also Post, when I can, I Promise, some Nice pictures from when I was a kid!
love tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

My Thoughts are Adoring YOU, and All of You!! flower
And WAITING like crazy, if possible, for NBC Show, with other Great Personalitys! flower
Brooke I Adore You with All of me!!
I Love You, Angel, so Much that so strongly I could even cry!! cheekey smiley flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:28 pm

It's a rainy day here, but my Heart and my brains are Feeling Sunnier than ever, because You are my Star Shining on me!!
I am Happy!!
Smile flower Smile

Hunger games of mine, while listening some song became tough for a while. It's True, but I've seen some pictures in life.com and I had to Very Happy Smile Yes! Laughing
As Good words to tell somebody, really BEAUTIFUL!
I do not see my reflex there, "I'd Truly Wish", but THANK YOU FROM THE HEART!
Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke..
BROOKE!
Aah!
Me bounce so High!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I have to come back to work.
But Need to come later, at the very least to See that video from Open House and YOU!!
I Love You!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Yes, it's possible, I am almost "normal" into society guy again.
Well, there was meal enough to eat, so I was not worried about the fact some part of me could be taken. geek
Smile Smile

It's when Normal times when it's more difficult to understand How far I, selfishly now, have gone.
Coming because I just Want to do it, not as a shelter from real world, is so Good and Honest to me!!
Smile flower Smile

I am not going to write a simple spanish world because it will take me some time to write next poem. And it MUST be good, real good!
I am going to Listen to Your Voice. cheekey smiley
Smile Smile

I would recognize it among one million different more.
How Sweetness And "Made to Calm me" and "to cheekey smiley Exclamation me" Voice!! flower
love smiley love smiley

That Voice was Made for me!! I Like it so Much that I'd almost EAT!!
Smile flower Smile

When the Feeling of Needing selfprotection and to Give PROTECTION ( wave or not, just Real as long as in the soul) goes down, Beauty can Grow up Free and BRIGHT inside of us. Yes, like that Rose, the Rose of Heaven that is You!!
The Rose of Heaven is Always There, Always True, Admired and Beloved Heart!!
When I Feel Goodness and Peace I can Reach that Beauty and let it enlightining my Soul, that's how this inner Rose gets born again.
And I am going to send the echos from this Rose of Love to You!!
It's going to be and Infinite and Eternal Love's Cercle!!
I am not Feeling like a bodyguard now, because I do not feel I need it, so I Feel like a Real Person man in Love, so True.
All my Love, my blood, my breathe and my Minded Heart are Yours, Completely till the end of All times, No ends, only ETERNITIES, YOURS AND MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

How is my Adored Heart and All Feeling Today?
I Hope You're Feeling quite Well, as I do. It's a day for Good Rest and Have Good Times.
But I Know You Work too, today. Well, I Know You can with All the things and make time Distribution so GREAT, my Magical Lady.
These so "high" Words, Please, just take them as Tender Kiss from me!!
But also TRULY Feeling and Thinking what I say!! flower
Now I've got "work" too Smile Smile , gotta See New Video from Bob Hope and Friends, from 1985 Christmas. Wow, so Fantastic!! Thank You! love love smiley Smile flower action smiley
flower flower

Will come very soon, and all jokes today from Video Masters. I am so Relaxed. Well, that Passionate Relax that I have no idea about how explain. Smile Smile
Going to Video.
The First "nojoking" is that We will make Memoires and my Memory, "ME MORÍA por decirlo" - Thank You, I studied before saying too! Smile Smile - Work on and for Everything!!
And I Loved the "never" watched Christmas and Miami Nice Videos, and of "course" (don't care that much, my english ortography is IMPROVING Smile party smiley Smile ) THE ADDAMS ONE!
BROOKE, my ROMANTIC DARLING BEAUTIFUL love smiley !! flower
flower flower

Sorry for the rose, and I'm telling it when I don't know which ones the... this flowers are.
Smile Smile

For Sure in any case they must be, RESPECT, CARE, FIDELITY AND LOVE! FOR ETERNITY!!
I Loved also that Video with Your SO BEAUTIFUL, so BEAUTIFUL, Pictures!
We'll DANCE FOR ETERNITY, ALL, ALL, You'd May Want. You can't Imagine Tenderness and Love and Passion and Heaven's Emotion You Wake Up in me when I let my Vains Well Opened to All Complete Perfume Essence of YOU!!
God Bless You, Breathing of my Soul and Rest for my so long time Needed Peace!!
I Adore You, and I Love You!! Wish You the Greatest and most Peacefull Happy Day! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley

PS: Brooke, my Beloved, tomorrow in the morning will not come. It will be for all the week. HAVE to Finish Work, and I'll do. It's about period administrative time computing, and I HAVE to. You Taught me those Good Responsability Ways, I Swear! flower
And We'll Keep on Dancing, Talking, Writing and All because Heaven is Here, Brought to me in Your Arms!! God Bless, I Love You!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Christian (no jokes about names I am using, Always using the Real ones) has just given me the National Lottery number for this year's "Sorteo de Navidad", 22/12/2011 made.
I Liked the pain on it. Title "NAVIDAD".
"Natividad de Jesús. öleo sobre tabla realizado por el Maestro de Artes. Principios del siglo XVI. Museu de Belles arts de València".
It's All Nice! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower

PS: If I win, I'll go. To See anything, even the face of your building house would be enough.
To be True, the only Vampire thing I Truly have is that I Never Enter anywhere if I am not called, DIRECTLY, before.
But it would be enough. More NY Tourism too.
Well, the first of many more for the FUTURE, of course.
And my Imagination is the lowest part of me. Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Another one post, the last for today, in this issue.
Listened to some videos, Sense and Fun, I Tried!!
Felt Good!
I Hope it Makes You Have a Good Smile!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: In our Hearts and our Minds, there's Nothing impossible!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 am

I am study er than ever today and I am telling that I've just been told that this jacket with "tacos en los codos" I am wearing is so modern and cool. Razz
Smile Smile

Well, this is just the beginning. Wait and be PREPARED for next Pictures: 110% of me. And that must be enough! Smile flower Smile

Joking Chest Well Relaxed. flower
I Love You, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 pm

I am also 22 and Feeling So Well Exclamation flower
Could never think, neither best dreams! flower
Now I am going for a walk and All Beauty I'll See it will Remember me of You!! flower
I Love You, so True!! I do not Need to Protect myself from TENDERNESS You WAKE UP in my heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Angel Heaven's Like a Star @ heaven , I just can cheekey smiley
Thank You!
Not came for talking very Much, just Stay for a while and See.
I am Shining from the Heart when I Look at You and Listen to You!!
I'm quite, just quite Smile Smile , Speechless.
Those Videos and Music, and that LIGHT from Your Starred Eyes in the Last One Picture of You cheekey smiley
I've always been trying to Surprise You and to Catch Your Attention and to Try to Make You Admire me..
It's time to stay Calm, for One Time, as I was in Your Arms!!
I Feel Your Heart more than I can Feel Mine Now!!
Fortune, it just entered in this room one polite lady, now she's gone.
Fortune, Calm for this Storm of Feelings!
Smile Wink Smile

No "heroic" talks, not necessary. Can Feel Tender Love by the Passionate Peace in my heart!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Listening to some songs for Great Artists, not know lyrics this time I Swear.
Well, just before say goodbye by now tonight, that You Moved me to Tears, FOR BEAUTY OF LOVE AND TENDER, and I am Feeling so OK Well, I Swear True!!
I still don't know How the.. Smile Smile but Today it's like my Life, INNER LIFE, had CHANGED FOREVER FOR LOVE!!
God Bless You, Thank You, with ALL OF MY LOVE!! flower
Your HAPPINESS I AM JUST ASKING AS respectful SHOUT TO GOD NOW!
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
flower Smile
party smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Brooke!! cheekey smiley

In this moment I'd cut my right arm to catch You.
What's better for my psycology, to Put me to too Much Sweetie Places of the Heart, or to CHALLENGE me to Put me Up from that?
I don't Know.
We're Balancing.
Those images, You can be Calm about it, Nothing Similar to that ever Happened, I SWEAR!!
But when Challenging, some parts of my brain get engaged, more Animal Ones, and then it's the time when I Need the Physical Touch more than the Magic One.
But this Way it was PERFECT TODAY, because Now I will Do things like sport and everything much more MOTIVATED and ENERGIZED, it's True, and I See You Know.
The Advantage from this Actual Moment is that as I said Yesterday, my Inner Life's CHANGED FOR GOOD!!
IT'S SO TRUE, THEN I USE ENERGY FOR GOOD!!
You're PERFECT AND BRIGHT, AN ANGEL!
But with no heels I think not much taller than me Very Happy
Smile Smile

Well, Balancing for GOOD!! cheekey smiley
Now they're calling me for those works. They Need me sunny
It Feels Good, sometimes disturbing, like now, but Good!
And I Feel quite Important, and Proud about Everything, EVERYTHING Smile Wink Smile
I Love You, and I could not LIVE without You; YOUR SOUL IS PURE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, from the first time I could See You, I Knew Your SOUL IS PURE!!
Have an AMAZING AND EXTRAORDINARY DAY, FULL OF LIGHT AND JOY AND LOVE!
God Bless You All, from my Heart!
Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: All, I Do for the Love of You! I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED, I COULD DIE FOR YOU IF YOU ASKED ME FOR!! flower
OK, OK, Thank You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from that video of You Again, my MOST BEAUTIFUL GODDESS ON EARTH of Mine!
cheekey smiley Exclamation
action smiley

I've looked at the time, and minutes 1:18 to 1:20 are, "probably", THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TIME, REPRESENTED AS PICTURES (AND HOW TREMENDOUSLY HOW VISUAL OUR BRAINS ARE!), ON ETERNITY PASSING BY!
GORGEOUS CLASS! CLASS ENOUGH TO GO TO THE TOP OF THE SKY AND COMING BACK FOR SOME MILLION TIMES! AND "GENETICAL" TALENT FOR THE SAME A COUPLE OF TIMES MORE!
cheekey smiley Exclamation
AND THAT'S HOW I TRULY THINK AND SEE! flower
Smile Smile

And now for getting a little more relaxed, just wanted to comment some words I've read today from Talented Comedy Woman, Your Friend.
I TOTALLY AGREE, where do I have to sign? Bravo, come on! love love smiley Smile flower
There're topics everywhere, and I Swear for men too, than can be superated by the Force of Reason. Sometimes topics, related to Moral Values, are Good, but sometimes they're only serving some weird interests or something, like the age of women to be in movies or any other place.
So, Bravo love smiley !
flower cheers cheers cheers flower

I am still scratch about how to Make more fun of me, Controlling the thing.
It's like the wild turkey well put feathered thing, SELFSECURITY. Because men, despite what anyone may believe, have also their own problems to go over them in this and any society, specially under the public and critic eye. I am not exactly role modelling about it, but some way I Admit engaging Right my One love smiley !
cheers cheers cheers
Smile Smile

Brooke, let's take Together this One!!
Smile flower Smile

Wink Smile
More Seriously and from the heart, Brooke Thank You because I See You Now, and I am even more Blinded by the Beauty of Your Heart than Your Face or Body's One, I Swear!!
I Love You, Yes I Honestly Truly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

This time, Exchanging Animal Titles for so Much Good! flower
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I said the Truth. Not looking for coincidences or anything. flower
Anyway most of time alone will not be so much.
I Like to be Alone. I, as a "bad educated child Me (only talking about me flower )" can do all I want. cheers geek
I will come to the low working internet news, will exercise for pictures, will watch Christmas Movies, walking, will come Here, Read, maybe write something, Focuse on these New Thinking for Good (I do all I can mixing serious fun Rolling Eyes Smile ) -forgetting Heavy jokes COMPLETELY- Go to Family I've got here... I think I'll even clean the house. Smile Smile
All I Want is make We could Feel "Normal" and Better for All Here!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Think I am Doing the Good Thing and also what's being expected from me too.
This Ways Here. That's what I Understand and the Chance I'm taking as Good. With MIND AND HEART, I SWEAR, that's what I Understand!!
For long years, these can may be some of best Christmas in my life. Me Feeling selfishly quite Good, People I Love Feeling Good, Good Feelings and Emotions.
I SWEAR I HAVE AND WISH!
Angry/ clown jokes / melancholy / feeling of loss ARE GONE! HERE FOR GOOD!
I am Doing the very Best I Modestly can for the Heart from Mine!! flower
I could not post the cover from Magazine with web for that, so I posted the entire article, so BEAUTIFUL!
Brooke, I Love You, You can Believe me, I've Always Loved You, and whatever life may bring us, that will NEVER change; and You can Always count on my LOVE.
I just been trying to put Sense on All that I thought had not. All mistakes MINE, but the Most of them unitentioned as something weird, if it finally was.
LOVE AND LOVE IS LOVE, AND ALL FOR LOVE! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Listening to my heart. After life, it's not so bad after all, I think. Goodness! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm

My Adored Everything,
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
Blue Color Feels Really Good to You, as Green, Grey or Anyone! Wink Smile cheekey smiley
Here at work I am till the eyebrows and more, but Wanted to Come for a Moment flower
love smiley love smiley

Quietness is bad bussiness for Love! Smile Smile
No, no, it's just Good Emotion Flowing Free, even among these "Romantic" papers I am working on. Smile Smile
I am dying for some sexist male compliment to You, Believe me. ( Mad ) Smile Smile
Not fighties at all (well, excepting Intentions for doing it), just Exploding cheekey smiley
Like "Señora, a mis ojos y ante los del mundo entero, usted puede ponerse cualquier cosa, lo que quiera, y seguir siendo la más bella imagen en movimiento de la Creación entera".
Well, fight is over. I had to let it out. You're Blessing Existence on Earth to me!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, beyond All Romantic, Sensual or anything these things maybe, You are my FAMILY and my WIFE FROM HEAVEN FOR ETERNITY!!
This is How I am Truly and Honestly Feeling Deep Inside!! I Love You, I Love You so Much that I could not even see the Sun or One Million Brightest Stars beside You; You're Heaven in Motion next to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 pm

TRUE thinking I FEEL LOVE AND I ADORE YOU, ANGEL, SO TENDER, SO HUMAN HEAVEN!
flower
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Will be coming later in the night, I Love You! Peace, Heaven, me and You and All! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 pm

You know I am mr. Suspect , I hope those 2 and 2 Mean what I meant, is it True?
You may think I am COLD heart, after All..
That's not True, I am Catching PEACE WAYS! And I NEEDED because I Love You!!
I Know You Know!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:42 pm

flower thoughts of Love about Love for Love to Love inside of the Love, Yours!
Brooke!! cheekey smiley flower
flower action smiley flower
Smile ETERNAL! Smile
And over anything, FEELINGS OF PEACE, FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE, MY FAMILY, MY SOUL!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
flower

Brooke!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

One thing maybe nobody else but "Big Dictator" me could see:
The way a Lady, for GENTLE HEAVEN WAYS, talks to somebody to erase some "Tenorian" Very Happy , THANK YOU!! THAT WAS THE MOST TOUCHING THING OF ALL, OR ONLY ALMOST!! Well, not Sure if it was for me Watching or just for CONTROLLING as ALWAYS NECESSARY THING TO DO!! Anyway, THANK YOU!!

I Love so Much, Much more than the Moon or "The Romantic Two Love", to See that Joy and Energy, that HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL WORLD on the Stage and out of it, Where You Look so Happy, and the World Around Looks so Meaningful and Friendly Around and to You!!
YOU'RE TERRIFICALLY BRIGHT!!
To See that, from my "Personal" World, is SIMPLY BLESSING.
This is All I'm asking for, and All I can Have from You!!
And Believe me, for the WAY it Feels Here in my Heart, that's so Much!!
Now something funny. This morning I went to a subterranean parking, and when it was the time for getting out I had three ways. One for the exit, another one that was for entering and another one that was for the second floor.
I Had to go out, and I became Neutral Laughing because had no idea what to take, at first sight from things in front of me. I stayed RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE for a while. I had to ask a gentle man what was the way. He gently answered, and another one working there. As the first one was not sure I understood (when somebody tells me "it's that place" and shows me direction with finger I Admit I hardly understand; as halfmachined mind Very Happy Smile flower Need more Information, RIGOROUS, and its TRULY BECOME HILARIOUS TO ME AT THIS MOMENT IN LIFE), he said again, some Shocked ( Laughing ) "yes it's that one, there's a machine where you have to put your tickect, you see?". When I came to the ticket machine, the other man, employed in the parking, came to help me to put the ticket. Fortunetely, he was not fast enough to do it.
Laughing Laughing Laughing flower

Well, I SWEAR THIS IS TRUE AND HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING!
I was Feeling more as Paco Martínez Soria ROLES, so Comic and Hilarious to me.
Probably those guys thought I only needed the basket with two chicken and the beret on my head.
Smile Very Happy Smile

Well, Einstein Did!
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile

Come On Brooke!!
flower

It was so Touching to See You, and Friends from The Addams Family. GUYS YOU'RE REALLY NICE, and I THINK YOU'RE ALL TERRIBLY TALENTED, OH YES!
MY BEST WISHES OF LOVE, TRULY, FROM HERE!!
YOU'RE FRIENDS TO ME AND I ADMIRE YOU! THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!
flower flower flower Smile

All crazy anecdotes I've been saying are TRUE!
Tomorrow start Working. Had Good Time to Relax!
Brooke, Brooke, my HEART, my TRUE EXISTENCE, I Love You!!
cheekey smiley Come On, let's Shine Together, Everyone from her/his Place!! cheekey smiley
I SWEAR MY LOYALTY IS YOURS, I SWEAR!! flower
And I Love You, I Still and Much More than ever Love You!! So Much True Love, my Angel Lady Bright Heart of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Quite quiet here, and some funny things more to say.
To be true, I don't know how I already dare to post in this place as "thoughts", because I am walking as real clown
But this is what's coming from my Heart Right Now, and I am Being Honest. And as Long as I think it's OK, and it can Work as One, I Do.
My workmate Marta (not "marta cibelina" to be hunted Smile Very Happy Smile , SHE'S MARRIED Exclamation ) , was looking for "the G". Yes, this is the name of the place where our computers keep common documents of the office. She could not enter "the G". I tried and I found.
I even found one file, unknown Shocked till now, "AUTOPROHIBIDOS".
I asked if this was porn thing.
Silence and some jokes.
Well, this is for GOOD. And as Now I KNOW, for All my LIFE this is what I Always Tried for.
And when I come to this only apparently "LONELY" place, this is what I am trying.
As it's only "MINE" I can develop All powers I Always bringed inside of me and never let explode.
Why?
Rebel, shy, angry, not that much helped, "désenchanté"... What am I going to say that anybody doesn't know yet!
Well, Here I FOUND THE INSPIRATION FOR AND ABOUT ME FOR THOSE THINGS, ON MY PERSONAL WAY, OF COURSE!
SO GRATEFUL!
Brooke, We both know I am not what You need, but I will ALWAYS LOVE You, and just Want to Feel I am Your Friend on this New S.XXI Space, beyond social barriers. That was the only possible way.
I am not what You need, OBVIOUSLY!
Very Happy Very Happy
Well, I Came for Tributing. Much later thought about scripts. Main script was for Giving it to You.
You DON'T need at all, but it was selfish I know. I wanted to Look as the "Caballero andante", but also from the Heart Wanted to Make a Gift to You!!
About working, it was so second or third, but SO FAR, related to those other things. So Far.
Now, after time, I Know and I've been let to know I Admit, but Mainly I KNOW, because this is a FREE WORLD, and I could try any HONEST LEGAL THING; Now I Know Where's my Place!!
But I Love You, and Still WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST FOR YOU!!
THE BEST!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!
And maybe for the first time I am telling this without drama in the heart.
Not machined, but Human too!! affraid
And not painful at All!! affraid
Smile flower Smile

Remember, beyond All, fighties and jokes, I LOVE YOU, and this is like a HEAVEN THING, NEXT TO NORMAL MADE REAL, AND THIS IS THE TRUTH!!
And it's OK, my Sweet Bright AND HONEST Lady of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 am

I could not use web for images, as I could not watch some Nice Videos from Friends.
But THE LOVE is The Sign I Honestly See! Brooke, You CATCH my heart so Easy, and he's like a child in your arms in those Moments, when You APPEAR!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Hola!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Before going till tomorrow, just from the electric places but NEVER from the Heart, Yours and Mine. Tomorrow is FAMILY Day, and for that I will COME, even for a Moment to WISH YOU and EVERYBODY Happy New Year's Eve of Love, so Much LOVE, PURE, because this Place, my Heart, has been Built Up by You Brooke. As Long as that it's True, the only Possible Reason is what I said.
Smile flower Smile

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY, MERRY HOLIDAYS, PEACE, TONS OF HEALH AND LOVE, ALWAYS THE HIGHEST LOVE, ALWAYS FOR BETTER! WISHING YOU HEAVEN!! HEAVEN! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower Smile

ps: Great and Beautiful Normal LOVE's Day!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

My THOUGHTS OUGHTS OUTHGS (so Tremendous that I can even feel the echo) Smile Smile :

- Simply and wisely hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley flower

- cheekey smiley flower love smiley Brooke! love smiley flower cheekey smiley

I've been watching all videos by now this morning. I will can take evening and part of the night for writing and some GOOD thinking about private investigation (Tons - Smile Laughing Smile ) almost public of mine.
That Paris of Mine, YOURS, I Wanted to Recreate. Tenderest Hug Going to You, and All the Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: Brooke, Feeling so Free, True, Proud, and even Good Person ( affraid - Smile Smile ); yes, Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from dentist. One friend at work told me:

- t'han fet mal?

- a ses dents no

- idò a sa butxaca

- aquesta, ni me la puc ROSAr

- lol!

Smile Smile

Feeling Good for BEING GOOD!! GOOD!
And for doing things. Now next day 20th. And till having all mouth HEALTHY. IT'S VERY IMPORTAN!
Brooke, Hope You Liked my poem; it's How I Feel. But as I all the time Want to write the best poem in history, it's difficult to write anyone, this way.
I am perfectionist, I admit, but when You are around, I wave Want to Make things Perfect, only for You!!
Well, this Place is Beautiful as Ethereal to me, could represent, ALL PUT TOGETHER, on physically real spaces, that Paris Eternal One, You and Me, for Love, Opened Window as our Hearts I Know!!
Loving You very Much Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley

GOD BLESS! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next