Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

My Adored,
Smile flower Smile

Sometimes I feel like You could kill me only making that "swept" by your fingers.
flower I'm male at Your feet flower
I am LOVING You so High!!
It's FIRE STORM, my Heart for You. All of me become Al einstein and 4th note from music when You get into my eyes, or I simply IMAGINE You.
Now, only as Funny answer, showing up transition from "without You" (it's Great Song anyways, very Good!) to "by You".
That's All, not personal, not offending, nothing but Love and some Fun Sense.
Ah, and I am simply dying for You.
But let's go to the important things. Smile Cool Smile
Ah, and any pictures for directing or coincidence, not about appealing me. Very Happy
I am having some fun.
This song "Lo estás haciendo muy bien" by Semen Up, I think is FUNNY, but NOTHING ABOUT MEANINGS NOW, I SWEAR.
"Todos los hombres sois iguales" should be the answer now, "tú también sólo piensas en lo mismo".
Well, that last sentence; I Admit, IS MEANINGFUL AND TRUE.
But I only Say as Truth, not proposition or anything. I SWEAR!
I Need my Life to Love You!! Smile Laughing Smile
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

Now, from "Objetivo Birmania" Great Movie, and about that Place, Bur-ma.
From that to Elvis "Burning Love" or "Burning 'mà", "hand" in my idiome.
Now to Rebecca song, "DURO DE PELAR". Smile Smile
flower Laughing Laughing flower

Now, the rest ones were so easy to catch ( party smiley Heart! party smiley ).
Smile Smile

I HAD FUN, TRULY FUN!!
And Loving You, Exploding Heart I SWEAR!! flower
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

PS: And I am Good Person, and You are simply and Angel from Heaven, my Everything Sacred of Mine!! cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I am quite sure about I am Doing the Good thing Now. Although I can't stop Suspect about Every simple thing when I haven't, at the very least, more proves than Hercule Poirot (or any other one detective, All! flower Smile ), I Honestly think I am Doing the right thing.
How Peaceful me when coming Here!
Thank You and God Bless Everybody! flower
Not joking at all.
Thank You! flower
Brooke, if You Stand by me, that's the Highest Honor I'll ever Know in my Life. That's what this FACT means to me, I Swear!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Can not use images web, for this I am not posting pictures here.
I will "pose" for some NORMAL pictures. NORMAL as one person who just want to share a Nice Memory for Love.
Races over, I am over Love!!
Smile flower Smile

Not meanings or anything, I Swear casual wears and places. As the first one I sent. I Swear was the one I sent because was the first I liked, not much, but liked.
Now, just pictures for my Brookie Friend.
Balancing All, for Health of mine!!
Smile flower Smile

I think that the Good next thing to Do is to Study. Normal too. And if I fail sometimes, or sometimes not brightest, nothing will happen in mind. Not competitions any more. Anywhere going there Mature.
Those studies, it's just that I love them and I Honestly think is the most fitting thing to me, objectively. And then, that's something I Have to Do.
I have partially adapted mind to different Idiomes and to Differents Languages (=ways of thinking/using mind), so I think I'll can Do things without becoming machin-e, and Use All Good conditions I admit I have, to Make something as Global. If this goal can not be achieve at the beginning, I know sometime I'll can to put All together. I Want the Deepest thought possible but also the most complete possible. One thing depends on another. I Honestly think that's the True way for Transcending, modestly I think.
Brooke, my Brooke of Mine action smiley I'm modestly sending flower for You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm

My Lovely Adoration,

Here is the Day for "Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos".
Magic Cavelry Going on, for Children and Moms and Dads too.
You know, here nobody have idea when will do they arrive in. I found some parents and they don't know, but for They'll come for sure.
All Children in the World, I am Praying for Tonight!
love smiley flower
Very Calm for this talks, and church places and these things.
Mother cried. Yes, she remembers those days when we used to go to see it in Palma. She's Fine, but some nostalgy, it's Normal. She knows that time will live FOREVER in our Hearts, but now her daughters and son grew up, and she Truly knows. She's OK about Everything!
And my Best Wishes from this place for Your Family, Brooke.
Smile Smile

And in these times, I am Enjoying so Much the Miracle of You. I am speechless, so I'll have to write someting in spanish, idiome better for me to express.
Those Images are ETERNAL in my Heart, I Want to Be with You.
That childish thinking is Real, but in Fact I am CLOSER to You than ever. I've never been as closer as this to any person, inside of my heart, in life.
But I Want to Be with You!!
flower
I am with You!!
Smile flower Smile

Going to watch Video again.
I came EMOTIONED tonight, but not nervous, NOT AT ALL. And probably, about last thing, this is the first time for months.
SO EXCITED AND EMOTIONED.
In spanish, right words, "Ilusión, Esperanza". flower
love smiley love smiley

I Adore You!!
Oh-oh ( Rolling Eyes ) I can not watch, need that adobe flash player and here I don't know how to do. There's only one waitress in the bar and I think she has no idea.
It's the same, it's almost better, (no!) Smile Smile , because I've got Memorized All in my head.
It was so Beautiful to See You Again!!
"Here is Your coat stand for Anything You May Need, Lady"
Smile flower Smile

Sorry for sounding so medieval these last times, but I Need to Express what I'd do by someways, as Gentle Kindness I mean; You're so Lovely!!
I have to Write BEST poem in life, I'll do.
Not competing, even not with myself, but Passion has to fly out from me to You, to Your Mind and Your Heart!!
I am Dreaming with You, I can not even find myself. What did You do with old Salvador, I can not find him any more.
Smile flower Smile

Ah, and I Think Videos are so Cute and Funny and Smart, Thank You so Much, Have to See!!
Love is FOREVER!! And it's impossible to me to ask for anything. As You know, I never asked for anything but some pictures. Even when I came did not ask for anything about talking or anything about meeting.
Love is Pure and Inconditional!
Your Life is BRIGHT, Brooke Lady Adored of Mine Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Just to say again, Peacefully; at Your feet, Lady.
For Anything that may be in Your Mind, Always GOOD SENSE! I'm so Confident about it, Now that I Learnt, I can Clearly See!
flower
You're so BRIGHT, Never Seen anybody Like You; Look at You, Look at You Brooke, Please!! flower
Y cuando te deslizas sobre el aire, tranquila y bella, como si tus pies descalzos fueran el principio de una escalada hacia la Luz; nada se compara a ti. flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley

ps: And now going to put mine on earth Smile Very Happy Smile and taking working cars, so Necessary and Good!
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

my Adored Everything of Mine flower
flower

Today was a calm day at work. Not that much. For this I've been coming some more.
Well, for this and because YOU INSPIRED ME!! flower cheekey smiley
It's just Seeing You. action smiley
Not only your Face, your Body, it's also about How You Move, the Way You React and the Way You Talk and Treat.
And the Way You Deal with Everything BRIGHT!
I Honestly ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 pm

the last Coming Tonight.
It's just that remembered Latisse Ad coming to New Places on March.
Summer Time for Hope May Be the Title of our Song!!
All I See Through The Eyes of my Love for You!! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

my Passionate Adored of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

Brightness from Heaven, I know I said I would not come before going, but I am too Excited, and had to come for some moment. Well, all words I said about scripts were not completely well remembered, but that's some Beauty from Being Human!! flower
I can not Express How I am Feeling for that Picture and Your Expression!! flower
Yeah!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

So HAPPY!!
Not many wishes for talking, but or, better said, because SO HAPPY!!
You're LOVELY PERFECT!!
Those Pretty Lovely Shoes are from "Leap of Faith", the First Time in my Life I Saw You in Person!!
Wow, that Moment, Put Together Real Living to LIFETIME of Dreams, like DESTINY!!
Now going to work, today came! cheers
But All so Much Inspired by You!!
Poems did not stop, I just wrote something I WAS NEEDING TO SAY, AS I AM BREATHING ON THIS MOMENT!!
I Love You, I Love You so too very Tremendous MUCH!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello! flower
Smile Smile

Oh my, You were in Jonathan Ross show and I could not watch it in youtube.
Really Mad , but I made my vow for Goodness, and I am Keeping!
Smile Mad Smile
Wink

But the Good News, I saw FAMILY!
Smile flower
THANK YOU!
To be true, I really know the only one who believed me when I said I would not come today was my mother. Laughing
Oh, and HOW LOVELY PICTURES.
GOING BEYOND Embarassed and to Razz (and Very Happy to handle possible hitting Smile )
They're Growing Up so Fast and HIGH, wow!
HOW LOVELY BROOKE.
THANK YOU!!
WE TALK, WE'LL TALK!!
ON THESE CONDITIONS, YOU COULD TAKE THE BEST PART OF ME ( Smile Wink Smile - between ortographic signs, NECESSARY) and I SHOULD STILL COME.
Smile flower Smile

How Lovely, THANK YOU FAMILY!
And Believe me, I Love You! santa cheers Smile
FAMILY DAY! love smiley love cheekey smiley
Smile action smiley
Oh, and Family Day Everywhere! flower
BY BEST WISHES FROM THE HEART AND CONGRATULATIONS ALL FRIENDS!
flower love smiley flower

It's just the only thing that frightens me about You Brooke is to talk about Family. I Know How Important is, and to me it's the Most Delicate Matter of All.
For this I am always so careful. And, Believe, Firts of All for me.
I Truly Care, as MY OWN CONSCIOUSNESS beyond WHAT I WILL BE SAYD, about FAMILY!
And I Love You!!
Oh, as I think You may Believe in me and Want to Talk to me, I WOULD NOT GO EVEN THERE WAS A FIRE AS THE SUN ON MY SEAT!
flower Laughing flower

No, please, don't worry, it's not there, and Much less on a day like this.
I am Truly Razz Exclamation Ways.
Where is my animal?
I'm "chinese" monkey, and You "chinese" BEAUTIFUL GOOD snake. Who win?
Better not trying to know it.
Only some jokes for Sunday. "For All Audiences, any age". And this is what I am Always Trying!
Well, I know about filters, but I AM THE FILTER AND THE MASTER AND THE BOSS.
geek Razz ---> scratch

You Know You do what You want with me. You Know it very Well.
It's OK.
I've Surrendered my defenses for pretty good time about Loving You!!
In Your Hands is a Good Place. I Feel Protected! cheekey smiley action smiley flower
Ah, and nothing about bloody maries. I am taking antibiotics for a couple of days more, for tooth, and I can not drink.
Always, Always, MIMOSA AND MIMOSÍN. flower
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
And I will always be having antibiotics, because my uglier "tics" in spanish and "TICKS" in english I want to Erase.
It's just that I Love You!! Smile Very Happy Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

I have so many Good things to share.
One thing is about Matherhood and Femenity.
I was Listening to a radio program yesterday's night. Things I already knew, but did never talked, so clearly.
Those times when Women for MOTHERHOOD were Taken and INSPIRED as GODDESSES.
To me, this REASON is the REAL JUSTIFYING of ADORING One Women and All Women, even More than BEAUTY. action smiley
Smile flower Smile

And it's also VERY GOOD to See How me, and Men, Have also our Heart, SENSITIVE AND CARING TOO. Smart guys and goodhearted in Sports. It's not all about muscles. Come on men, let's go on those ways.
Ah, Brooke, You do Not need my masculinity, You as ALL HUMAN BEINGS JUST WANT LOVE AND HUMAN TOUCH. And I Truly Agree about it.
Physical is not so important. I Agree.
But when I am some joke about showing up, those hittings on it.. Fortunetely I Already Have it "in tension" Always!! Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile
Eh, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower Smile flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Hola!
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

I was so CALM! True, coming for some walking, and some shy about coming for saying things to You, the last thing I do not like to Admit very much.
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower

cheekey smiley And then it's coming and Energy starts running again as love smiley Passion, and this Passion this time is so Beautiful as Good for Everything!! cheekey smiley
It's like, in spanish an "arrebato" (FIT) of Love caught me again.
I am not sure if You may know it, but at school, we used to chose the english word by taking the spanish one and "posting" after it "ion". In this situation, it would be "ARREBATATION" (well, suffix -dictionary! affraid Smile Smile - rules are not perfect! Very Happy Laughing ) flower
Smile flower Smile

I Adore You, I Love You, and I can not stop saying things to You. And You can be sure I would not stop Hugging and Kissing You, You can be SURE about it!! flower
You're LOVELIEST AND CUTEST TO ME!! Well Rolling Eyes two exclamation marks, OK:
BIG NOT STOP "HUGKISESS"!! flower
Smile cheers Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 am

And so Happy that I have to find something to write in my notes. Very Happy Smile
Brooke!! cheers flower
I am EMBRACING YOU too, TENDER AND CLOSE!! flower
All The Love by The Embrace in this Beautiful Morning! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: tomorrow holiday, and will come later in the morning.
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Just Wanted to be Sure! flower
Smile flower Laughing flower Smile
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Hola!
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower

Brooke, I very recently knew I am "cap de Secció XII". I think that in LIFE, boss of Anything and All at the Same Time.
Owning anything because this is what it Truly is the Feeling in my Heart, I JUST TRY TO LOVE!!
Owning All because my Soul is One with Yours!!
Smile flower Smile

And I Want to be All for You, from 1, going through 2, 3, and 4 to Infinite!!
I Modestly Said Up!!
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

I Love You, my Bright Sweetness of Mine!! flower
I'd only say Sweetness, but You're too Much Bright, and this is not Enough, still. I Love You, and I Love You, and I Love You, and I Love You, and I Love You, and I Love You and I Truly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm

my Adored Sweet Brightness of Mine,
Smile Smile
flower

today I've been the place for some joke at work, FUN FOR SURE AND INNOCENT (it's just that I've been so dramatic in the past that I am SO SORRY FOR IT)
I did not like it, as a kid (I WANT TO BE THE BRIGHT CENTER OF UNIVERSE, MY "INNOCENT CANDID" NATURE - Rolling Eyes Smile ).
And it FEELS SO GOOD!
Smile flower Smile
Feet on earth Me, and good for health.
But Here is Real and Heaven too, and I am Your Knight.
It's so GOOD, my Lady.
"You win again": ROMANTIC TO ME!! AND RHYTHM IS SOME OF THE MOST VIBRATING/ROMANTIC/MELANCHOLY/JOY I've ever heard.
Well, I Like it!!
YOU ALWAYS WIN. THE EASIEST PRIZE TO YOU, ON EARTH: MY love smiley flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

And why I talked about things from studies?
Truly, I do not remember.
Perfection falling down.
Hands on head.
afro
cheers
I can't reach! affraid
Smile flower Laughing flower Smile

But it's True that I do not remember.
Great author, three chapters. It's ABOUT STUDIES AND CONCLUSIONS, NOT ABOUT US.
Second one talking about lack of Human Touch because of Technologies, and very special attack to 7th Art, comparing to Painting, Leonardo (Da Vinci Smile Smile Smile flower ) and also Theatre. What a crazy and missunderstading criticism.
But there's a reason. Made in 30's of past century. But so assertive... Oh, my.
The Funny and Teaching thing is that the last chapter was about Critic to all Thinkers that "think" it's possible to get upon living and historical context, to change reality. Like saying it was perversion or manipulating try, or from ignorance. Like Human History was something too Complex to be Achieved, Understood and Transformed from Common Sense, Morality, Kindness and Love.
Well, then he was taking the reason to himself in chapter 2. Because things have really changed, and nobody discusses from intelectual point of view the Importance, Social and Aesthetic and All, of the Meaning of CINEMA.
And this was All for talking about the supposed owning of Reason, Critizising myself more than any other one.
Brooke, I think those problems and discussions come from not knowing our Nature, and How it Evolutioned in its own context.
And when I think about that I AM SURE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE INNOCENCE.
BECAUSE MAGIC IS NOT INCOMPATIBLE WITH KNOWLEDGE.
And Knowledge can Never be Perfect, but IT CAN BE MEANINGFUL.
FOR THE NATURE AND THE ORIGEN AND THE OBJECTIVE AND REASON ON IT.
It's All WE've been TALKING ABOUT!!
I am so Proud of YOUR BRAINS!!
Another One Thing that Makes me Love You More.
But not the Reason.
The Reason, I can only See in Your Eyes when You Smile!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Maybe that what I said it's too selfflattering, but that's not my intention.
Maybe it's too obvious, about me and about normal living everywhere, but I had to say.
PEACE AND HAPPINESS AND CARE AND LOVE, ALL I WANT TO BRINGH HERE, HEAVEN!
I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Those private business: banking.
Well, I say almost everything, and that "private" word sounded really weird. Did not want to say the matter, but it's Normal. Business or, better said, treating for good.
My direction: or say or do not say, but this "I go but I'm not going" is not my ways. You Know it Brooke.
With All my Respect, I Know those are not yours Neither.
Smile cheers Smile
love smiley Situation Rules Relations, that's All and I Know it!! love smiley
Smile flower Smile
I've shaved face up (prepositions! Rolling Eyes ) and I think I am reallly liked.
But nobody asked me to marry! Mad
geek

Some humor after recovering consciousness. Very Happy I think I had too Strong Fever Pills or something, and I was really Sleep
Gotta Dance, Gotta Dance!! Not as King Gene Kelly, among other Kings, AS MICHAEL, but Gotta Dance!
The Heavy Truth is that by now Gotta Work, Gotta Work and Work!
Smile Laughing Smile

I Truly Admit I Honestly Think All Women Should BE PRINCESSES and All Men KINGS!
Well, that's MY OTHER DREAM!
flower

In the Night, Recently Recovered Good Humor Sense, and True Humor, not just as way for getting out of sadness (not in Me any more! I SWEAR Exclamation flower ), BUT AS WAY TO LIVE HEALTHY AND TO HEALTHY SHARE THINGS. flower
More than egocentric, for talking about Me most of time, I FRIENDLY hate to Admit about me Mad ( Wink ), I Try to Share and Express my Love for YOU, ALL OF YOU, and for Life, and for People and for Earth!
God Bless, EXCLUSIVELY for Staying COUPLE!! Smile Smile
Smile flower Smile

I TRULY LOVE YOU FOREVER, GOTTA BE HAPPY TOGETHER AS ONE!! flower
BLESSING LIFE!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Some Melancholy time, Three is the Good One, and I Honestly Agree.
But let me have some nostalgic Moment.
I am being selfish because I am not Feeling bad, just selfishly some music.
I had to come to Kiss.
But I am Kissing You All of the Time.
Smile Smile

You and Rowan and Grier Look Great in One Picture from spanish magazine. Mother kept it for me. Smile Smile
GOD BLESS!

Well, its some Time for The Grey me. I am Giving Permission to myself, with Yours, of course! Smile Smile
If I am The Bright Candid Innocence in Love all of Time I will not stay being Honest, and I don't want it.
But so far from depressed.
It's just some cycle of seasons. Some too Much long time around the clouds me too. And still some fever, but better.
This letter is not going on like water in the river, but goes well.
One Million LETTERS to Beloved Brooke of Mine, my Childhood and my Present and My Shelter as The Saying Yes to The Truth of Love I've Learnt so long time ago when I was a kid, for when I get old.
Well, it's like Confidence Place for Mind and Heart, for the Future.
Even going, I will Know.
But I don't want to go! affraid
I Want to Live so Long Time More.
I Have to Win the Nobel Prize before Sheldon or Booth.
flower Smile Laughing Very Happy Laughing Smile flower

Well, two of my favorite TV programs. FOR SURE!
Now Going to Study, argh, I don't Want but I Like it when I Let my Heart Puts its Flame a little Lower, letting my Brains Grow Up a Little More than those Moments when I can't take You off my Mind.
I CAN!
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I'm KISSING YOU as TENDER FRIENSHIP EMBRACE, and Say You Thanks for Listening and for Helping!! flower
I Never Started Anything as joke, maybe it's just that I had got too used to not knowing what to Love Means!
It's OK Now!!
Well, Wish me Good Inspiration and not too many fighties with authors Smile Laughing Smile and Peaceful Night Dreaming of You!! I WISH YOU ALL GOODNESS AND BEAUTY AND LOVE AND PEACE! I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, You're PERFECT!!
And when I am 101 years old, as Ethel Bradshaw's husband, GOD BLESS THIS HEAVENLY COUPLE and The Life, I will Feel and Think The Same about You!!
Going to Videos.
I've been very Nervous about 2PEACEFUL SHAKING" Smile Smile OF MY SENSES, but You can be SURE I am Always so Careful about All. Walking, driving or anything, You can stay Calm about me and my good sense.
It's Being EXTRAORDINARY DAY! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Just one More time before "going" till tomorrow.
So careful even about Music, All I Want is to Make You Feel Best Possible about All I can Do Here and Anywhere You Want!!
Brooke, Endless Love is GREAT Movie, and it's Also This Love!! flower
I Swear I'd Give You till the last piece of me, if You asked me for or You needed. This is How I'm Feeling for You.
More scientist, even beyond the moon (HOW NICE ADDAMS FAMILY TOUR TOO! Smile Smile ), my BRAINS CONNECTIONS CHANGE WHEN I SEE YOU, COMPLETE!!
I Love YOU, I don't want to embarrass ( flower Smile Laughing Wink Laughing Very Happy flower ) You Too Much with too many words, just Send You Love for this Way YOU can Feel it.
God Bless! I Love You!
Smile flower Smile

Have Great Day and Beautiful Rest; I will Dream about You!! COMPLETELY YOURS, COMPLETELY, One Million Kisses I am Giving to You Tonight!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheers cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:24 pm

love smiley my Lady Brooke love smiley ,

You were my Shelter, Now I Want to Lend my Hand as FRIEND SO MUCH IN LOVE, for Modest help!!
I'm in Love with You!!
Where's my Place?
Beside You and Close to You!!
You, more than anybody, Understand the Bond We Truly Have!
Love could not be Better, more or less "normal" my life, could not be better, my Beloved Brooke of MINE!!
My Heart, when You, is..
See You almost immediately!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Oh my God, this is Terrible, I've lost All my post!
cheers
It's OK as First Intention!
Smile Smile
flower

Well, You could easily Tell Words and would be right on 81% of each one of all.
Smile Smile

Not Original but Good! flower
Smile Smile

Feeling very Well, You're Adorable!!
flower flower

Tonight, I am Sure I'll Dream I am eating You by Kisses!!
Smile flower Smile

Sorry, it's the too obvious Truth. I should not say, but as I lost all Words Kissing from last post, I Say this One!!
Like from The Heart Brooke, Strong Enough for Tenderness, I Love You and I'm Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley party smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm

flower Brooke flower
love smiley love smiley

and how bad style for writting English. I'll try to Improve. Too many ideas coming and then results are not exactly Shakespeare or Forrester flower
Some good geek , because it's for Good love smiley ! flower
Smile Smile

Brooke, I Truly Believe in Freedom for All, just Want to Share All Good Ideas I may Have, I Want to be useful, not dictatorial or giving ideas for that. Smile
You Make my brain shine the best it can.
And Much More my love smiley
Ha, Going for Some Nice Walking, Thinking of You, Letting me Believe this miracle.
I Love YOU so Much!! flower
Have EXTRAORDINARY DAY, FULFILLED WITH PEACE AND LIGHT! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower You are my Reason, Brooke flower
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:49 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Thank You so Much for The "Giving Life and Inspiration" Today's Videos!
God Bless! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE! flower action smiley
love smiley love smiley

What a RRRRRRRest I Had Tonight! Smile Smile
And adding the fact I went to sleep not very happy because could not watch The SuperBowl. I'll have to see today's night.
Responsability is not Always The Funniest Possible!
But this is it!
I Feel so Well!! flower
love smiley love smiley

love smiley 's Loving You Like Heaven; God Bless You and God Bless All! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Yes, as for Number of subject posting, All my thoughts about Endless Love.
It's True!!
Just Came to See You again for a while, and some Nice Kiss.
As long as You Stand by me, I can Breathe, and also Feel How my skin and all under it is exploding and burning in the deepest of my senses.
Now I Know why my True Vocation was to be FIREMAN. It's Like I could not survive to this Fire of only Seeing You.
Not for hurting at all, ANYTIME, I Swear, but it becomes almost violent sometimes inside.
Well, I think I do not need to explain it too much, for my "curricullum" in last years Here.
But Controlling. As Now. Right Now, after Saying, I Put Fire Down, before too much pain of Love, and then I started feeling better. Better than the moment I started to talk.
It's for a BIGGEST LOT OF TRAINING! YOU CAN BELIEVE! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

What's the New Mathematical Definition for "Infinite": Times I'd Spend Kissing You, non stopping, Never!!
Yes, Impossible to Count Kisses One after One!! cheekey smiley
Calm Down, Calm Down my perfect David, I tell myself.
OK, I am answering.
Some wave joking and better.
Well, going to Videos of The Big Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation

Some things, as long as You Had those Big Brains at 16! cheekey smiley
Only to comment what I'd like to talk about ( Smile Wink Smile ) flower as something to mark
- How Aware You Were about All, Process to Adult, Your Phycological mechanisms to Defend PERFECTLY Your Vulnerable and Delicate Sensitivity (something that does NOT mean at all that You were lying to People or to Yourself, not at all Smile flower ), and Your Awaraness about Business.
"Publicity" for All=That Meant All Involved and Happy at the supposed "Endless Love" Promotion context.
I leave my hat from my brains!
cheers Basketball action smiley

The last thoughtful question of mine ( geek Smile Very Happy ): I Want to Be Your Friend, Your Schoolmate and Your.. Embarassed I'll leave the question by a BIG muaCK!! cheekey smiley flower
Smile flower Smile
I Love You, TRUE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Hola! Very Happy
Smile flower Smile

Thoughts.. Rolling Eyes
Shocked
Basically "ai si eu te pego" flower
And All excepting wild feelings for You!! cheekey smiley flower
My Angel! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: listened to the radio and thought it Fits!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next