Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Good morning, my Sweetest Angel under the sky, this Morning's Heaven!

You know, when I come, I am almost afraid for findind new pictures of You. It is so Exciting that it almost scares me. You're so BEAUTIFUL to me that Hurts me!!
How I Adore Your Smiling Lips and Eyes, Your Face made as a Picture of an Angel!
I am so Happy, so much HAPPY!! I am coming back to France!! Wink Wink
Smile Smile flower

I was going to talk about my Like a Star @ heaven 's photo session, but We'll must wait now. Mad Smile cheekey smiley
It is Your fault!! action smiley action smiley party smiley party smiley

Sorry, I am not talking. Uff!!
Everyday I am getting a little more speechless. Oh my Lord, Brooke!!
But I have to say more things Exclamation
That photo where You are with your nice and talented friend, Franke James Grande, Your Look!! Oh!!

- So, Speak, my man!
- I am trying, but it is difficult, because I am FEELING!
geek

I lose my mind and my control senses go totally down when You Look like that!!
I can only Stare at You, and Kiss You!!
Today, please, do not look at time posts, because I have no idea, and I Swear!!
To catch my breathe again, I have to look at that other photo, where You are Looking with that creeky (is this the word, I want to mean, in spanish, "pícara, traviesa sonrisa"). I Love it too, but it is not so difficult to handle!!
I am meaning: Blessing Breathtaking and impossible to handle situation!!

Eres la primavera de mi corazón, el sol que abre la ventana que mira al tiempo, la inocencia devuelta a la vida en un instante de tu mirar.
No puedo ni alcanzo a comprender lo que has llegado a significar para mí; ni siquiera consigo imaginar lo que hubiera sido mi vida sin ti.
Podría esperarte un millón de años y mi amor seguiría creciendo cada día, como un reloj que avanza eternamente hacia el infinito de amor.
Amor por ti, a cada segundo de mi respiración en mi alma.
Si no existieras, todo lo que conozco perdería su propio nombre y mi espíritu se desesperaría, loco y perdido en la inmensidad de no verte.
Pero estás aquí, no te has ido, y la Luz es radiante y comparte conmigo toda tu belleza y tu corazón, desde donde respiras, Señora, que es aquí a mi lado.
Mi Vida entera es lo que has vuelto a encender. Por fin nos hemos dado cuenta los dos, y es como una bendición del cielo.
Siempre te amaré, más y más y más y más, cada día un poco más. Hasta el fin del final, que será el Principio que empezó hace un millón de años y que nunca acabará.
Bueno, sí, estoy un poco loco, pero es por ti!!
Te amo, con todo mi corazón. Amo tu Belleza, tu Sonrisa que funde la distancia en un suspiro de Amor, Amo todo lo que forma parte de ti!!
Eres un Resplandor, una Imagen que lo ilumina todo y me embarga con su ternura.
Sin ti, me dolería hasta el respirar.
A Dios y a ti doy Gracias, por esta Vida y por tu Amor!!
Sí, te Amo, te Amo!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 am

Good morning, Sweetest Heart!!

I have not found photos. My sister had to sent them, but didn't. Probably some technics problems I do not know by now. Mad Smile
I will post today or tomorrow, that is for sure!!

How are things?
Here at work, I do not Feel as Free as when I posted yesterday in the morning. It is different.
I was a little too much excited, maybe.
Welcome Human Touch!!

My next challenge: to be able to do all that work that is going to take a lot of attention from me, and to keep Feelings High!!
I will do it do!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 am

I know yesterday yesterday I was not Einstein.
I promise I will be from now on! geek Smile

No, seriously:
I See You Now!!
Sometimes, I am Feeling like a kid learning how to run around his own ecosystem!!
I will not need a nanny, Tristan I am, no worry!! flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Each one in her/his own Living (Children, Family, Friends, Work, Hobbies...); We are one and one made One!!
I Love You, Brooke!! We'll Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola! flower

I am coming very Happy!
My sister and doctor cheers I have Hope about it now! True!
I am sure it is going to be OK, at last. I am sure!!
You can not imagine how Your Inspiration has helped trough all this, and will Help!

Brooke, Thank You!!
You make me Feel Special. I know I am always thinking about wrong meaning from things. It is perhaps my character, but it is also because I do not want Disturb or Worry.
I know I am not Worrying Anybody!!

Brooke, it this was a movie, which one would You prefer for You and me, "Historias de Filadelfia" or "La fiera de mi niña"? wave Smile
Maybe a Nice Mix!! Smile Smile
Katherine Hepburn and Gary Grant are two of my favorites of all time.
To me, You can achieve Anything You Want on the stage or by the camera, on your own, of course!
I am telling what I Think, not only what I Feel! flower

You are an Angel, and I've Always known it. This Image of what You are Never, NEVER, got out of my head!! Believe my Sweetness, NEVER!
You're Adorable, and You'll See how Beautiful is my face in the evening, again!!
geek flower
I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

Hello, Hola!!

Candid talking. I am Feeling quite Well.
Dominating longing. I Swear!!
For some things, Terminator's role is really Inspiring (one of my Favorites)! Wink Wink
I admit anxiety for knowing I am being Radio Running on the Rocks, but I have also to admit that I like it! Opposite thoughts and feelings inside, so usual for everybody!
About Love, Only One Option!! Wise, Pure, Heart!!
I am coming to terms with all, and starting to Feel Calm to Work hard!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Feeling quite Well now, because I know You will Feel today, with my little part about it!! Smile Smile
geek More seriosly, I've forgotten, totally about children photos. Totally. Too excited for things.
I will post. At my mother's house, there's a little mess with things and spaces, but I am sure she will find them. It is True.
When she looks for something, p.e. a couple of socks, my uncle many times gave good advices to her, like: why don't you try in the kitchen? And things like that.
I think I have some in my house. I Promise I will post. I look Well.
It's OK, I will like to post. Share!
Brooke... I Love You!!
To have an idea about how I said (thought) those three last words: as a person falling donw the stairs, nice metaphore, improving Wink Smile Smile ; in my country, my grandmother used to say this sentence, traditional, "there was a man who fell down the stairs, and another one came to him to help, and he said "are you ok sir", and his answer: "cadascú davalla l'escala aíxí como vol Laughing )
Smile Smile
Have a Great Day my Angel, my Brookie, my Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm

I am Here because I Feel You Want it, just for You!!
To disturb You, it would be so hard to me. You don't deserve that!!
I Love You!!
I Really Care, Public Eye... Family!
I Swear. Only one word!!
It is because for a couple of times, I found viruses in some photo of You in google. One of them made my computer crash. I just want to be Good to You and for You!! flower

love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:34 pm

I Admit this uncertainty hurts, but it is all I have.
I will keep aware about it, and listen to messages. I Love You more than Ever, and because of it; I will do it, going if You Want, so Quickly!! And I will Always Remember You!!
Your model is Tremendous!!
I am thinking and thinking! Family, Family, Family! It must be that! love smiley
flower flower

PS: It must be that affraid ; You are so Bright David, for seeing the obvious thing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 pm

I can do that, Brooke, if You Want, I Swear!!
It will hurt, but not as much as feeling I am disturbing You!!
I have suffered in the past, but this "not knowing" has been so hard.
I could talk about it.
It is so Hard, not knowing with the mind (I am not Einstein, but You know me, how am I, You know) if You are disturbing or not the Woman You Love.
That thing with photos... Do not know what to think about those photos from google. It was a normal photo.
There would be much easier ways to say.
I Know and Feel You Feel!1
And I know Situation! And this, and things that use to happen, is what make me fall on doubts again and again.
I am not like that in normal life, with anybody.
I am not trying to make You wrong, just the Truth Here!
I Love You, and I've got Peace!!
But Need to Know!! Things and their Opposite, for so long, Hurt and Blind me!
I am sorry, but I have to say it!
Need to know!
Possible Double meanings are everywhere I am looking at!
Think: this was a Good thing for a lonely man, and now it is time for his going out!
That is only one possible situation I can think about!
Anyway, no doubts about Your Goodness!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I told all I had to say about my past life! It is OK now! Hope it helped! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Brooke, my Beloved Brooke,

that song from that historic musical group, Nirvana; nothing about my intentions. From the first time.
I don't know if I may looked like that.
I wanted to write the best script for You. An Oscar I was thinking. But, though there were some times I thought about it (Human!), never thought it would be for an exchanging trick, for other things. Oh my God! Just wanted to be in Honest Touch with You!
I have had a weird life, in many sides. You would not deserve my character.
I am good.
Not crazy now.
Brain storm.
I Love You.
I Admit I thought I could win money in some places there as a writer. Vero talked to me about it. I think that is nothing against honor, right?
But as You See, now I am Here (with All things that it means), that was not the main Cause. The only Cause.
Anyway, I was thinking about my Family. Not about You. To stay alone there, I would never left my land for my own money.
How many signals differents.
Funny or Die... This morning. Maybe I was rude? Just trying to learn from Your Humor Sense. For Fun!
To remember that movie, I Admit put my selfconfidence a little down.
As I said, despite the fact I am Feeling Peace, Middle and Warm Feeling, I have been suffering because of things I can not understand.
What a Mix We All Made! Really! wave
Ridiculous.
I have come to terms with the past. About my own, about me with You!!
And I don't need to talk for more time about it.
My mother was not a stage mother. But she did not do as well as letting me face my own living dangers when I was a kid. And she was very soft with me, probably for making things easier, comparing to my father things. She did the best she could. I Love her!
My father was, someway, ill, but did not do much physical pain.
But sometimes pressure, and not having a model was Bad. I know it!
Well, things are running right now. I know it.
My intelligence Helped me a lot, but my Family, You too, were so Important!
What hurt me the most was not do all to protect my sisters growing up years and their education.
I will have to live with that for all my life! I also know it!
That thing and not having You are the real causes of sometimes being so rude. And tough.
And also my father's education wave on those values, sometimes good, sometimes not so much.

I Admire a lot the way You faced all troubles in your life.
And never wanted to disturb o create problems.
Just wanted to be Accepted!!
And just showing past pain (now almost forgotten). Healing therapy and Literature, not Real Dangers for Anybody! That's the Truth!

I am too sensitive, despite to all things, I know it. And many times I regret it, because it is so hurting, very usually, but this is the way I am.
Anyway, I know I do not have to listen to all things that come to me.
Opposite and Opposite drive us to the Nothing! Not Good!

If You Want, Brooke, I will Stay, just Creating and Expressing Love and Good Ideas (therapy time must go, not necessary to me, I have to make a change in my life, and I need confidence to make it; I can do something very Good, Investigation -not Private).
I Love You!
And I Love You with All my Heart and All that I am!!
Even when I know We'll never be physically together, in this world, I will Stay Here, if You Want!!
I am Yours, and it is True as the Light coming through my opened window. And I See You, Your Inner Light!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 pm

This is gonna a be a big THOUGHT, oh my...
It is funny.
Yesterday's night, I was in the garden, looking at the sky and bla, bla...
And at 00:30, aproximately, I could see how fire started burning an amount of weeds that my neighboor had put there.
I saw her before and she started the fire in the evening, to erase those weeds.
But at that time, after not burning for a good amount of hours, to see the fire starting...
I acted as a "professional" fireman. wow, disasters.
But I finally put out the fire, jumping the wall, with pretty danger for some of my parts.
Here at work I told it to a mate here who is a real country man.
He told me everything excepting handsome. !What do you do! That's the right way. It burns slowly till all is burnt down"
Oh, I said to people here, affraid , then "duia es foc colgat" I said (expression from here, when somebody has something inside that he does not show up, but now good also for my "fireman" situation; and I could even find a triple meaning too, for laying sexual attraction Rolling Eyes Shocked Suspect geek ).

I will call my neighboor (they do not live there, it's piece of land), to tell it to them and apologise.

I wanted to say, Brooke, my Beloved, "ja no duc es foc colgat". I am Calm, Adoring You, and Feeling You, Breathing You as the Sexiest One to me!!
But there are no more things else to say I have not said yet!
What You've seen is what there is, I Swear!!
And I just Want to Love You, only the Best Way!!
I Adore YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: My english... I am sure I would not pass a fireman test in this idiome. But in spanish... You see!! Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:52 pm

My Beloved, flower

there's another thing I want You know!! People Here will listen to it, and I do not like it very much, but I am following Your Bright Model: if it Helps, Do it!!
Never had, never, impotency.
I had to say it. I know it will Feel Good (to my vanity too, I Admit)!!
Only one time, with one person ( Question Smile ) things weren't so right. Not exactly that word, but not so perfect (You know I am Always Wink Wink ).
Later, and I will not say why, I knew what was the cause. Nothing about me, and nothing on her fault.
But now, on this time of my life, after too many years Crazy about those things, bad behaviour to my psique (it is about my own sensitivity, I am not a saint and not talking about morality now), I was thinking of You, Feeling like a traitor. To Love!!
It is crazy, but I Felt that. So bad!
I was not D. Juan, anyway. My easy talking is not so easy, when I was younger. Shy guy!
But those times were Feeling like "not my way of life".
I've come to terms with All those things, I Swear!! flower

All I've said, my own crazy way to erase worries or bad sensations.
And, so Embarassed , I am not Johny Drama with You in Entourage, I Love You!! But my Passion never Fell down during these last years!!
I Adore You; and I am Feeling geek Embarassed I Swear!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Love is Pure!! queen king
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 am

Embarassed Hello Hi, how are things?! Smile

Beautiful day, Yesterday! flower
I am still a little What a Face but OK, Thank You for the Helping! flower

I don't use to say these things, but before any other thing wanted to say this:
I am sure David Ferrer and Orlando Magic are going to Do something Great, in fact They Have really Done! They are some of the Greatest in the World! This is from the Heart! Well, I've learnt to speak when I think I Have to! If anybody can tell them, please!
And Thank You Everybody for it!

Brooke, You are my Inspiration and You can be Sure about Something: as long as You are OK, I can Handle anything about anxiety for longing years and all those things I've talked about for too many times. This is from the Heart! I Swear for the most Sacred!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Hola!! flower

I had to come again for a moment. You know, here it's "Dissabte de l'Àngel", Saturday's Angel! I had to come!! Smile You!
Still not calm enough to start studying as well as I was doing couple of weeks ago, but much better, so much!! I will do things right!!
Well I am talking about me...
But it's You!!
That photo from McCall's, new but I can not post from this place, it's so Giving Peace!!
Thank You, and the same for videos!! Thank You, Friends! flower

What I Like the most is to See Brooke Shields in Events or Happy with Family; that's what I Like the most!! Makes me Happy!
I am listening to music that do not want to mean messages, just some kind of Feelings for Joy, Happiness and Joy!!

You are an Angel, so Clear and easy to See, and I Love You!
I'll See You in Heaven, I know!!
And if Anything that is in my hands You may Need, I Swear I'll be There, Whenever, Wherever, Always!!
I Love You!!
Gonna be more peaceful at work, Working Smile Smile , and Everywhere, You'll See!!
Gonna Stay so Strong and Calm, that's Key for Everything! Question Sí, lo haré!! flower
And Loving You more than ever!! I am Your Friend, and I Love You!!
But I Want to be Your Friend more than Any other thing!! I Need it!!
All You May Want is Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: This Guy is Modest! Smile Smile Can I dedicate some posts or poems on these days? I will!!
Now I am going to run, calm. I've been doing exercise, and relaxing time!! Good!
And going to try to Have Fun Here!!
Because I am Yours!!
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Going to work, Automatically, without a single stopping until 3 (well, Here, Heart's Place, it is 2)
Wink Wink .
And in the evening gonna start studying again!! You are the Inspiration for Responsability and Goodness!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Only Good things; not kidding from me. You know what I try to mean, my Love!
BROOKE, You are my FAMILY!!
Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

I have not compulsive disorder.
Poems were my way to express all pain and be sincere, if it could help.
I always made things bigger than they are, pain I am talking about.
I need my mind focused in something I like, for a while.
Too energized to do things, and it can not stop when "he" (not doble personality either, please, just a way to express things) starts the "storm".
Well, ups and downs, I exagerate here!!
Where ends Hope and starts Craziness?
I am sure about limits of each one.

I Feel bored at work, I Need You, I think You read what I say.
Because of it I come and go this way.
And perfectionism is important. Always trying to make better the last try. To Create the Perfect Circle for the Day.
Thinking about You, Brooke!!
It became almost a fever. "Raindrops falling on my head", but a Paul Newman cycling the whole Tour de France in one morning.
I mean, not talking about Handsome or Talent issues, just about Intentions about the Girl!!
Brooke, I Love You!!
Just in Your Hands, because I Love You (it is not my hobby, to be in hands, at my age -young but growed up- of anybody I mean - joke Smile Smile ).
love smiley love smiley

PS: Well, I Love You All!! I have never been a danger for anybody Here! love love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:11 am

Hola otra vez!!

A friend here went to USA last week, and he's bringed chinese cookies from a chinese restaurant in San Francisco (You know that You and me Stay in the Island Smile Smile ).
Mine: "You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend".
cheers That means I will finally start Studying!! cheers
Smile Smile
Gotta be Funny in the middle of this Serious issue!!

Brooke, I Love You!! And a day without Seeing photos of You is so longing time of You!!
I Love You, the only thing I Need is Your Happiness!! From this Place, Feeling that, I can Do All!!
Maybe today I'll go to the cinema with my sister, I'll try!!

You Inspire me!!

What I am Needing now, is much more than physical touch, it is difficult to explain. It's to Feel this Eternal Bond, Closer than my own skin, unbreakable, with You!! You and me Together and Happy as One!!
You Have your Bright Life, but I know there's Spiritual Space for that in Your Adored Heart!!

I Love You, I Love You too much!! No matter what, We are Together!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:08 am

Hola!!

I think I know the way You Feel, after All! I Feel the same!
I'll come back at 10 hours, just to prove, do not want to leave a single piece for doubts from now on (too much important to me).
Thank You, Spoke so Clear, and that HELPED! HELPED A LOT, YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW MUCH HAS HELPED! I THINK IT'S ALSO BECAUSE NOW I LISTEN! wave action smiley
Smile Smile

But after All this, I still Love You!!
Pressure from me, as now I know it, will never exist again, I Swear!!
Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Hola, com va la cosa, jo encara no me n'he anat!! Wink Smile Smile flower

I just wanted to come again!!
Need a handsome's hair cut for good, going!
Need some exercise and things, going!
Smile Smile

Just wanted to say this has been a very Important Day to me!!
And also just ask All Friends for something: Please, Friends, as much as You can, Brooke's name only involved, internet and everywhere, with Beautiful and Peaceful things!
Thank You Everybody! love love smiley flower Smile

Ah, oh my, can not listen to music well now. It's OK, because Brooke is my Soul's Music, and I do not Need anything else!!
Beautiful Brooke, Adorable, I can not believe Your Friend of mine! But I Feel!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I wanted to say it.
I can not do posts with those webs from work. Mad Smile Smile
As soon as I can I will do!!
And I'd like to sell house to see Brooke, but I can not. It is True. Mortgage ("hipoteca" - I prefer name in english Wink Wink ) and circumstances from the market make this impossible by now. I would still have debt with banks.
Well, not very nice to say, but it is True!
I'd Do anything, my Sweet Brookie, the One that I Love so much, more than Everything!!
Our Way is our way, and I am going to Be Free = Do the Best I can along my way!!
I am Yours, my Soul, my Blood, my Thinking, my Heart, Emotions of Love... All of me is Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Hour, Real, True:

2 times 21; Eternally!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello, Bon Dia, Com estàs?!

Last sentence, an assertation further than a question!! Wink
Smile Smile flower

I can not feel normal because I am Feeling more Normal than the last 1 million years; it's what my mummy role tells me now!! geek Very Happy Wink
Thank You for Beauty and Support, Magic Human Touch! love love smiley flower
Yesterday I remembered long time ago times for being just "normal". Well, You know about those things about me. wave action smiley
Very relaxed, so much "WITH PEOPLE"!
Had good and peaceful time! I will never be Mr Hollywood, but quite social guy.
Brooke, when I can Feel You next to me, Everything becomes so Funny, Easy and Meaningful to Live on!!
I am Wanting to Study, Wanting! Relaxed!
I am going to Surprise the whole Academic Institution, You know me!
king flower Embarassed Very Happy Wink Smile (those crazy faces could define me well, with Innocence that came back again to my Feelings!!).
Love You, so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Hello, my Beloved!

How are things?
Yes, I've finally grown! cheers I hope! Smile

Yesterday I could see "Up in the air", this and "Love happens" are some of my favorites from last years, some kind of rare Honestly in these movies. Not as simple as one could easily think! Good movies!
Yesterday's night I could not help thinking about some kind of necessary changing.
Out of doubt about possible feelings on furry vengeances or fear, I was thinking I should go and complete this cycle. And dedicate my efforts, in Love, the same, to Study as hard as I can.
I even told to my mother (I had no one else to speak, that's so usual).

This morning I see things a little different. Not changed about Working, neither about Peace Time to Share (so Necessary for Inspiration for Everybody of us!), but yes about Magic of Love, Innocence, when those two things are the most important ones to Help Life.
I even thought about some songs, as a brief story. To read some lyrics convinced about not doing.

It's just that yesterday's night I thought it was the Honest Thing. I came to Share Love, not for robbering Love and much less for hate.
I Swear for the most Sacred!
Things were not as Perfect and Heavenly as I Wanted from the very first time: selfish craziness of love and my pride (my pride) had its very important place on the whole matter.
I am facing the past. Here and in my Life before.
I admit I am a little afraid about losing energy with this new way of thinking.
I am sure I will learn how to use the same intensity for Good things, but now in the right direction!
This longing of You is so Terrifically Hard, I Admit!
But well, I've been living with this Other reality for my whole life.
Reality I Feel as Mine is different, and makes a difference in my life.

When I saw "Up in the air" I had to think about all things that happened. I think I am not the only one who did not do all things perfect, but I know We have Forgiven now.
Is it True, Brooke?
This Bond of Love is much Stronger than all those things, isn't True?
I can not help but laughing when I remember "my scene" Wink Smile Like a Star @ heaven flower with George Clooney in the children's library, "what a terrific story" I say there! Wink Smile Smile
I also remember from "Love happens" when he says, thinking about her "le he lanzado toda mi rabia".
Yes this last sentence represents very well all I did. And makes me See how the most important part of fault in everything is COMPLETELY mine.
I have been forgetting this part of my life. Not as a repressed memory but as a Memory to Learn from, to Start a New Way of Living and Thinking!

Thank You All for the Love and Friendship! love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You!! If any, You just have to say, totally forgetting selfishness from me!!
I Swear!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:02 am

Hola, Brooke!! flower

I am Feeling so calm (yesterday's night my sister went to the cinema, she started, and I am sure it is for Good) cheers cheers cheers
In this new state of mind, I will Learn to Feel and to Love much Better!! And to Do All things I want for GOOD!
I've got so many models. In Sportsworld, We can see not only models in their own world but also for the living: Shaq, Dirk, Jason, Kobe, Pau, Rajon... Extraordinary People, not only some of the best in History but also Good People. And those Values they put on the floor everytime they play, I Learn from them!
And I MUST Remember Phil Jackson, one of the best of all time, revolutioned basketball.
love flower

Brooke, as You See, my number is still 17, and it will be Forever. It's Mine, and it's my Magic Age and Symbol of Hope!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:06 am

Hola otra vez!!

I am so far from being perfect (what I'd "secretly" like Mad Wink ), but in this little and personal crusade for the One, I will only use name of public People for Good.
All We Need can come from the Good, then reverse mirror is so easy to Understand and to Feel!!
I mean, it is so easy to make too much easy judgements about moral and things like that about specific situations from normal living, but in this context, I think using Well Known Facts from Amazing People is a good way to Go on for what I am thinking, about this One!
I am only Thinking and Feeling about Universal Frienship and Good Times!
I've changed, a lot!
Thank You!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next