Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:07 am

Well,

going to work. Have Good Day.
Romanticism I'll not forsake Here!!
God Bless!
flower I Love You for Eternity!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 am

Lovely Beloved Brooke,
Smile Smile 

all stupidities I may say are because I'm nervous. Excited and nervous.
Very TOUCHED, till the point I am "mig térbol" as use to say here, Shocked /wave  , and it's True.
Brain very Focused in this Feeling, "Touched", and not much able for playing fine, sharing some Good.
So, better not trying me.
I'm Adoring and Loving, Moved, You Very Much!! action smiley 
I'd like to talk some more, but speechless, True.
I Know when before You again, will be, again, I say Smile Smile , like crossing Heaven doors. Very Emotional and Impressing, Feelings in Heart.
Now will talk, had to say it again.
One thing that put me down when came to NY, in Singing Time, was the Fact I was more Physical than any other thing, Excepting the Natural, almost as Pulsion, Instinctively, Caring about.
Made me feel Bad. Not because of Feeling this, but after so Long Waiting for the Moment, to Feel this part was the dominating in me... Did not feel very well to Heart. Very Badly, in fact. True!
Yes, I was obsessed.
I'm Better Person Now, and I Love You True, and not forgetting, please don't be worried about that, any Good cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley  thing neither!!
party smiley action smiley party smiley 

flower Love You and Love You so!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:11 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I don't know what happened (not me, I think Rolling Eyes  -this "driving" computers of mine is not the most exact science in universe Smile Smile - TRUE!!), but in the beginning there were only 3 posted pictures.
Understanding Message, I Agree too!!!
I'm so Happy that I think I'll have to do something for going to cinema. Wanted last Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, and Robert Redford One too. These two movies.
Feeling Good.
Brooke, I'll HAVE to DREAM OF YOU tonight!!
I'm waiting news from my searcher, my sister, about the Wanted Hot Flashes.
I'm having one more resting week (well coming here at Work too). Maybe one more.
I'm Feeling like a Kid, can only See You There, Imagining I'm right Next to You!!
You're TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL to me!! Well, Me and You, if You Want!!
See later, I Love You!! action smiley 
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 am

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

Not posting Picture of the Day yet, waiting for the right time, ten.
I have a way to let, someway, those wills for Embracing and Kissing burn well by the letters.  Expressing.
Sometimes wave , sometimes trying some objectivity -something that can never erase the wave , at last, but well, here we're going Smile Smile 
Eyes are the Strong Capture of who's Looking at Picture, but have also to say that the bones structure of Your Face is Breathtaking and Sexy as... Wow!  Talking superfficial terms, what a Structure!  Simetry is Amazing.  Hypnothical to me.
Liked to say.
In the other say, though, as You said, the way You're wearing hair makes bones become more evident to eyes Looking; Expressivity of Loveliness is Wonderful.
There's a Confident Woman there!
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

Please, "studying" is a way for some nice fun and also for let Energy I'm Keeping in the inside because of Looking at You that way You're Looking!!
party smiley hasi party smiley 

flower I Love You and Love You Very Much!! flower 
tongue smiley action smiley

ps: I went to haircut too. Some ladies there told me I should get a little thinner for looking better (reason for their free expressing: knowing some of them since I was a kid and they adult -no, about what you're thinking about, have to say no, I couldn't geek Laughing Smile ; Fortunetely). Well, the Most Important is Health!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

The Idea of God is Very Personal, as All Concepts in Mind. I Know Very Well the already ancient Theory of Gotleb Frege, "Sense and Reference", and I Do Agree, it's Simple and it's True; but Emotional Brain Does Exist though that.
There's the Reference, because without it there would not be Human Comunication, Obvious Objectivity, but There's something more.
Yesterday's night, what was in my mind, startint to push fast, till the point I had to stop it, was the idea of ADN (as I Learnt at School, "ácido desoxirribonucleico", I think -wish was not mistakenly written), and what scientist actually say about the Real Difficulties for the Becoming Real of Probabilities about Combination of basic substances till Making Up the first ADN "hélice".
I remember a funny example: probabilities are the same as a completely desmantled plain in an opened hangar get completely armed by the passing of a hurricane along the place. Wow!
This is VERY DIFFICULT to be Explained.
Or there's a mistake about probabilities, or there're Miracles or We are a Miracle upon Actually Made probabilites.
I see no more than those 3 options.
I'm afraid I'll never know. And yesterday's night it was getting heavy, this thought. Well, maybe in another Universe or another Life.
How I'd LIKE to Find out about that!
Shared.
Brooke, Love You Very Much. In my brain, You're in the same Emotive Place that Discovering would get in my mind action smiley 
flower See later, Love!! flower 
cheekey smiley cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers cheekey smiley 

ps: Honestly, think I exagerated today about my reactions. Please, don't listen very much. Violence in my brain is so little, in fact. We Human can Go beyond that!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:41 am

cheers Hi of Loveliness!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

How are things! Again, have to say Thank You for All Very Nice and Friendly Messages, every kind. God Bless, Best Wishes and Greetings for There!
Yesterday (one person, sorry-here I am again-True) my car get broken, not very important I hope, termostat, temperature of water (but temperature of blood is OK! Smile Smile Smile ).
The Good: 1) Level of my calm, waiting for the safety car in a massively obstructed, by the cars, highway, because of needed works on it.
2) The driver told me, I don't have reasons for not believing, nice guy, that he had been "maitre" in very important hotel in this land. He attended politics, sports people, entertainment, etc. -taking the chance for Sending Big Embrace and Condolences to Manolo Escobar, Traditional Spanish Singer Myth and Good Person, Family, Rest in Peace for Eternity.
The Good thing was that he told me he had attended Brooke Shields.
Words: reserved, polite, nice.
How Good, Brooke!! The Good side was Worth enough (not sure if this expression is well constructed here-True-, but the Important is message in this moment).
I was almost "sherlockian" inquisitor, asking for information, I Admit, but he did not say anything else. In fact, I don't think he had much more to say. He said Very Reserved Person.
I Think (sorry, now one call) that's so Normal, and Wise too. SelfProtection!
action smiley Well Done, Brooke!! action smiley 
Well, experiences of life. Always Looking for the Good side of things, that Always Have.
Tell Brooke, Please Brooke cheers Smile cheekey smiley Smile cheers , that I TRULY LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MUCH FROM THE HEART!!
tongue smiley See later in a while. I Love You!! tongue smiley 
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi,

sad Music listening, quite Fine (for just in case some lady was still doubting about if I'm tough enough, I do too -but also fits mood of the day).
Came for a while to talk about Cultural Differences.
In master task I was making big efforts for a beginning about Work on the Common Structural Bases of Human (obviously, Rousseau "buen salvaje" is just a myth, and we're more nearly to sofisticated predators -lions are so kind to their kids, p.e, so...).
Linguistical and cultural turn, developed in philosophy of 20th century was too reduced, but not unimportant at all.
The Structural Abilities for Feeling are at another level, but this is not what we're feeling when we feel.
Our feelings -mood- (the other day a TV program talking about scientist demostrated differences about ways each one perceives colors, influenced by culture and personal experiences) are much more supperficial, ontological terms, as essence of what we beings are, but this is what we see in our conscience and do feel. Not the millions years of evolution and the "structure" finally made up. Just sad, joy, happy... For very supperficial, vital global terms, reasons, if we think about it.
The essence is how we're able to feel, those different ways. And talking about reasons of that and the structural possibilities of it.
And, for last years, I've been able to Feel the IMPORTAN DIFFERENCES among Cultures. Much more than it's used to be supposed, or as I used to do. For some things, Cultural differences are Real Barriers.
As I said, that "superconscience", beyond feelings of the moment, or cultural supositions -and Sincerity about what We Truly are - is the Only Way, to my eyes, to Survive, the Human.
Don't worry about me and this supposed lack of beauty. In this sincerity and knowledge, and wills for it, I am Finding.
It's not all Lost.
Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:39 am

Hi,

some familiar and nice sharing.
I've got fixed interview for tomorrow with Professor of Philosophy of mind.
At this hour, time in Spain, I'll be there.
Thinking open Here: metaphisics is the big challenge to me. For Difficult, for the Natural as Classic it is to Big Philosophy, and for the unsatisfied wishes for it since I was 18, for Studying it.
But in the other side, some previous formation, from Philosophy of mind, per example, so Important and Directly Involved with discussing "I think then I do exist"; would give me a Bigger and Stronger Structure for facing the Metaphysical Discussion.
It's a "Abstractive Process in Progress".
More Mature knowledge, more prepared for the Abstract.
And from this last mentioned step, to Poetry and some kind of Personal texts.
Not exactly Nietzsche, but at last I'd Want to Make something like that.
Literature+Deepest Possible Knowledge.
When Sense of Philosophy mature (never completely, though 100 years studying), Prepared for Trying for doing it Beautifully.
Thinking Here Do Help to me!
Yes, it's quite probable I do this way.
party smiley Smile 

ps: Very Brightly Made, VERY, All from that Site New. Very Much!
flower love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers cheekey smiley cheers 

When I came I met my workmate Marga. Married Lady, very Kind and Natural too (and I'm not talking about me now action smiley  -obviously, I should add Laughing Smile ).
Asked me for state of studies. Friendly Caring.
I've been thinking, while working. Ideas that Come to mind.
Richard Rorty!
Professor in Princeton until 1983 ("mecachis", again Smile Wink Smile ), Philosophy's; and Literature's later, though the fact he was Teaching non-analitic Philosophy in his cathedra (Heidegger, Nietzsche...).
It's very Personal and Original Pragmatic. Not only for the before's argument, but also for Thoughts like "Literature is More Important than Philosophy", because it's the One that can Bring us to Moral Progress (Walt Whitman and Others, he took as Models). "Compassive Reason" is Only taken by Literary One, in front of the "cold" Philosophical Reason.
It's GREAT AND AMAZING this Author. The last Big American Philosopher, I read, somewhere.
He Wanted to take Reason as One (Poetry, Mathematics, Science...), and for Progress of Human (for this, the Pragmatic type); but never taken as an omnipotent point of view about Truth, Always Free and Opened.
I DO WANT to Take it, and Make Sense, from all talks Here.
Literature and Philosophy, and Truth. Balancing Statement from each one's Nature.
He was BIG Searcher of Truth, when He was beginning, Platonic, almost. But changed. Habermas Critizised, Wise as Always, Very Much, his Idea of "mirror of nature" as something to understand about differences among cultures.
I Want to Make Sense about the Whole thing. IT'S TRULY WORHT IT!
Probably, from that different understanding upon "mirror of nature".
Beyond Agreements for Formal Conditions for Discussion, so Brightly Fixed by Habermas; from statements I did in my critic of this, as not enough, I Do Honestly think this could be a Great Beginning for last Ideas I Shared about Human "metaconscience" and for properly (and very modestly, EACH DAY MORE!) Developing it.
Shared!
See later in a while before going!
Brooke, I Love You so!! action smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:01 pm

only one thing more,

my Father never told me or said I was not male enough or things like that. He was not offending me, I mean. It's Important. Not traumatized for this. True!
It was just Pressure for too much high expectations, Projecting in me.
Those fears about "one different woman a day or you're gay", never talked to me like that, just Wanted me to be some Warren Beatty Smile Smile Smile action smiley ; those fears were coming from his education, and something in his mind, unsecurity for something I will never know.
I also had fears from "gay". Influenced since very kid: "keep away".
Beyond rude terms, have to say, I never had any kind of prejudices for social treatment to People in this Choice. Quite Natural: Moral.
But there was that border line of fear, like watching gay movies.
The scene of sodomy between Michael Douglans and Matt Damon, in "Behind the candelabra". Did not affect me at all. I Liked, THE BRAVERY OF ACTORS, MAINLY.
But my Sensitivity does not let me, Still, to Watch "Brokeback Mountain". Love Scenes Touch me too Deep. There's a Barrier. I've Got Too Differenced in my Mind Sensitivity and Treatment, about Men and about Women.
I don't think it's anything bad, as, OF COURSE, it is not the Movie or People who Like it.
FREEDOM! ALL FIGHTS FOR IT AND FOR EQUALITY HAVE A FRIEND IN ME! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:57 am

Hello,

but well, sometimes some "privacy" Helps for those things I talked about.
For last years, Here and Around, I've found things that were good and things that were not so much. And not only others, but also in me. Thigs I was only suspicious about, and not brave enough to face them, as my bitter or my anger. Beyond some good, as Passion, talent, Capability for Love...
All absurdity and weird stuff (not using bad words, it's Free World, at the very least Here my words), Have Make me Appreciate All that I've got.
Why did I Love All I Had. I Remembered.
And today I've got more wills than ever to Enjoy it. And not talking about material. Talking about People.
Someway, I've Learnt some more than I knew, the Fact People are Worth it.
This connection, thoug my character (not authistic, but not much "socialite", can not lie -too obvious), it's like I had Found of New.
Never Make People Up, in your mind, as an Empty Space or as an Instrument for your goals.
That's a Key for our Societies. It's as Important, OR MORE, as Mathematics, but Nobody is Teaching it at Schools or Universities.
One of Reasons for my Wills for Keep on Working!
HUMBLE, but LOVE...
There's nothing without it. Nothing Good, I mean.
It's a Changing Point, today, more symbolic than any other thing, but All Good we've Found, for last years, it's Impossible to be ever Forgotten.
For Life.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 am

Hi,

came because had something to say.
Came after last post. True.
And in Video Listening to Music, again that Ad of coffee... It's time makes me really Very Happy Smile  Class! And talking about it, wishes for watching the Matt Damon one.
Well, I came for some Philosophy (some "soft" "salvation", from asfixiating reality, step too to me, have to admit).
In anglosaxon systems of philosophy were, since Hume and rationalist empirism, and later Russell, Frege, Wittgenstein...; metaphysics were always already taken as some literature and nothing else. The analitic focusing, based upon structures and meanings of language became the only one.
But now we know reality of mind, and reality as all possible existing, is going beyond language, I do honestly think it's time for give a chance to metaphysics.
But please, listen, not the classic one. Not the Heidegger's, eating itself till justifying, practical terms, everything upon temporary destiny; and not exactly Nietzsche (now did not remember how to write the name wave ), for the lack of order and global consistence, and of clearity. And this last one, not for the literary quality, but for the message itself (though I think literary quality in philosophy can not erase the clearity of exposed thoughts, its role is to emphasize and make clearer -to the system mind/heart-, not the opposite).
Metaphysics I'm talking about are different. Those I've been trying to explain. Moderated (but not sceptical) about selfconfidence for achieving "the knowledge", and not selfclosed to any other field of thinking. One thing go with the other. The new chance come from the knowing, antropological terms, the nature of our limited minds; the taking of other fields, science included of course (that's New, comparedly to last metaphysics, but not the classic period ones!); and the understanding of our Willing for Transcending as Natural Part of our Nature.
With all put together, some new steps are possible.
Shared!
It Truly Helps, not only selfish as more pressure for talking directly as I'm thinking open Here but more for the Feeling of Bringing something Helping, maybe. Truly Helps!
God Bless. Love You!
Tell her, BROOKE SHIELDS, I'm in Peace and that I Love her Very Much too!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi!!
Smile hasi Smile 

Through a moderated title, last Post of the Day.
Will come if I go to Familiar Home for dinner, if not doing other things, like studying or "excursiones" (don't know right word in English) or just very bad weather and not driving.
Smile If I don't come for the weekend, I'll Stay, ALWAYS!! Smile 
Goodness Be Blessed!
flower See later, Love, Remember that I Love You!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Some sharing.
I've read News that are Great to me. Sequel of "It's a wonderful life", participating, probably, actors from the first one.
Great News!
Smile Smile Smile 

There has come a time when all movies, All, are about heros (or the anti new type become classic) or "any argument but on ironic message about the living and its possibilities".
It seems like any thoughtful and culturized person should understand the living through eyes of irony.
To me, ironic perspective is NECESSARY, but not as the only rule.
But this, sociological terms, has become a cultural point (that sometimes reaches the pedant).
It's a kind of stream, but not the only one possible, still.
To Know a good number of implications on all around does not mean this other side is nonsense.
The forsaking of this kind of cinema, to me, represents the lack of ideals and values NORMALLY SHARED, as a COMMUNITY, in our Societies.
The candid moments, Inspirational at last, does not mean at all the unconscious or the "pussy" ("cotxorritxo" I mean -just expalining myself Laughing ) one.
I don't think "It's a wonderful life" is a "softie" kind. Not at all.
And James Stewart, Performance, There is like tons of pressure on the Heart.
It's something to Think about.

ps: I'm only giving. DON'T want ANYTHING as exchange.
action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

I must be very simple mind, because take a look at Your Picture and I forget All.
And then I start to think about People, those Good who suffered and suffered, beyond the limits of any normal living.
And then, the Fire is again On.
Ladies and gentlemen, for a person with "moral imagination" (not the only one, and, much less, not the only one with ability for that), metaphores upon the living are not such a special thing. Normal. Depending on literary imagination, less or more big and intense. If behaviour and thinking differencing Absolutely Well, no problem. If does not stop what You Have to Do or Want to Do, no problem. If I do anything bad, or I don't do anything good, it's not for my imagination, but for who I am.
Sometimes, truly think some of asperger, HAVE TO ADMIT.
But, in the other side, Psycological Evidences are still so poor and not good enough treated, in my point of view. It's enough to take a look to contradictions in Freud (and in any other branch of Knowledge) to Understand How Falible We All Are, Investigators and Doctors (I want to be One! Wink Laughing Smile ).
I Do Also Know, using this I talked about, beyond trying to determinate the true events from my past (All!), you Want me to Feel like Seriuosly Crusified, by All things throw to my Rich Imagination; and See How I Do Go Over this; and someway, modestly say (but too many evidences), Use my Wings to Fly over any bad thing happened.
THEN I DO ACCEPT. I DO ACCEPT ALL YOU WANT TO THROW TO MY FACE HERE, AND MORE! HERE I AM! action smiley 

Brooke, those Pictures... You're Looking like God's Inspiration!
In Dreams, in Real Life and in Heaven; I Love You!!

ps: tomorrow will probably come a little later, have some meeting, official, and I am the "secretari d'actes".
No, no, not those "acts".
I'm true humble person, just bringed into All. I Wanted...
All so Easy.
It's OK.
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

How are things Here!!
I've got STRONG WILLING for Familiarity in the expressing, but don't. Because it's not the place for too much. Balanced All, much better.
The more elevated I do feel in this conceptuality, as complex emotion+logical reason of existence, the further look the horizon to be caught. It's getting bigger and bigger, but I do know there will come a moment when I really catch the horizon, that one that bring me to another one... I know that if I lived 150 years I'd get much further than living normal period of time. The Process.
I caught something, in the last Universitary task, I've caught something in the last days... I will be catching!! (maybe 24 h a day would be too much? some fun upon meanings from idiomes and dialectic varieties Smile Smile ).
I'd say many wave and nice familiarities to You, Brooke, Loving. Some reservation is good. I'm asking myself if in real living contact would You accept well all, and honestly think yes and I just can imagine some Laughing before the kissing.
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 

One good thing is the real balancing between my mind "thinking" and real living and All in it, as this place, per example; balancing well, no disruptions of meaning, not big jumps for new contextual sense now, it's like Together Well.
The hunger for understanding and knowing and sharing more things and better is so big too. Not till that existential core with You, but it's dancing well with it.
I'm going to Post some Pictures from last time that I did not Post.
I am cheekey smiley Razz cheers party smiley action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Today, when I came for walk and got the place where trees and those things, I ate, as always, couple of mandarines and, also, what I think (this is the name workmate there said) are "chinese nuts". True. I ate already 10.
Wow. Nutritive, and very good taste.
Feel Good, taking from the tree. Tastes even better. I've got permission from the place for doing (I'm not taking trees to my house Very Happy Laughing Smile ).
Today going to dinner to house of some Friends. Some social life, beyond the usual (work, academic...), will Feel Good. Just some not too much transcedental Nice companion.
Two more days reading and I'll have finished Book. I Do Admit I've been taking very easy, and I'm doing. But each week a little step more in focusing attention and dedicating time.
It's Very Beautiful Day!!
Today will come later, in the afternoon and the evening (I don't know exactly the time, not exactly, True; when does afternoon ends in the day? well, I'll keep improving).
See later, Loving action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Ten is your number, to me.
To appreciate it, I don't even need You love me or care about me, or even don't hate me. You're perfect, it's True.
It's what I See in You, saw from the first time, beyond reason, is Connection, Deeply from the Heart. One look, one smile, one move, and my heart was yours cheekey smiley Exclamation 
What a Big Amount of Precious Beauty There's in this Life.
I am not ignoring the bad from the World, it's just that the best way for facing it, and for changing it, is to Work and to Enjoy the Beauty.
From Heart of You, to the World, and again to the Heart of You, where I Do Actually, through it All, Find Mine.
See later, Love!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:17 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
It's been a tough-relaxing weekend.
Inspirational True People as Pacific Heroe, something not so usual. Impossible not Caring about.
Life goes on. Always in my Heart. Remembering what We Learnt, and can Still Learn from All the Legacy.
Smile Smile Smile 

And How are You?
I Love You!!
I'm still some wave about the annexed stuff around the flower love smiley flower , but Well, someday I Know You'll Tell me All about.
Patience!
This week, more meetings for Studying and starting new cycle of comferences, about the City (in different perspectives, but from classic world vision).
Yes, I Still Love You. I can not do any other thing but that.
flower See later Love!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I was Watching some Videos.
Tried to be the Cutest Possible, but not unsincere at all at the same time.
Goodnes!
 Smile Smile Smile 

Truth: some changing in cycle of heartbeats, I Do Truly Feel. So Much for the Better.
Pain's Gone. Not Anxiety. True!!
See later in a while, Brooke! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good job!
I've finished this last Task. Quite proud as good job.
Have not gone to the outside yet today. Now I'm going for a while. Some rest.
Have to say I'm Feeling so Fine in my Working place. Collaborating Good, Bright. I Like to know I'm Useful. Helps Very Much for Good Staying!
And I'm doing things so calm. I'm becoming a Social Human being for All types of live relationships. It's a matter that, first, I know, comes from the inside cheers party smiley 
You Go, Brooke!! We've been Working so GOOD HERE!
Well, going for a walk.
Love You and Love You so!! action smiley 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Coming from Good Walk.
How are things!
Goodness!
I've just met my Good friends and workmates Pep and Jaume at the entrance of the building. I had not seen this guys for more than 2 months, I think. Some talk.
Quite connected me.
When talked, they were remembering, at the end of conversation, those ways of mine from before (a little mad/wild -sounds like a name  Smile Laughing Smile ). They're seeing, before own eyes, how I've been changing.
Among other things, Philosophy. All Agreed. It put even my libido lower. And I said, you wanna know what: Usually, after sex, after a while after, I used to get like "grr, I want more", and biorhythms turned into higher than before sex. Philosophy Changed my "ordinary working" connections of my Mind, like to Normal and Everybody's HAPPIER now!
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Well, Came for a while. Quite Motivated and Inspired, Actually, for All of the year and the Future.
Here We're Going, God Bless! I Love Brooke, I Love You!!

ps: Good job!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've just MUSICALLY purged memories of badness that came to my mind and my heart.
Scars of Heart are the price of Living (depending on the "luck": circumstances of birth and global developement), and in fact they make it more beautiful.
Brando was happy for her less perfect nose after some hurt, Newman was  Laughing saying he was taking his face into the refrigerator... I Do Appreciate so Much these scars.
cheekey smiley They Made me Grown Up, and They'll Do Make me Grow More cheekey smiley 
Blessed Freedom.
Goodness!
Going for a Fine Walk.
 cheers Brooke Love!!  cheers 
 Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Adored,

it's how I'm Feeling. I Adore You!!
Now going.
You're with me and I'm with You for All of the Time We're Living.
And after my last breathe, I'll Still Love You More each Day.
See later, Fulfilled by the Love!!
 flower Smile flower 

I've seen that, in the poem, in the second "estrofa" there's a grammar mistake: it's "com" not "om".
But as it's OK, it's OK. TOTALLY UNINTENCIONED, the mistake, BUT TOTALLY INTENTIONEDLY I am not touching it.
I Love You, I Love You so!!
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 am

Hi, Good Morning,

had a Good Night, slept Well. Some Good routines: Read, stretching, some TV "Sherlock" new season (Good, Remember me the Classic BBC when kid, Actual)...
OK!
This I'll do from now on. Not visiting Felt Very Good to my nerves (and "afterwallers" did not try tortures -I know my state of mind has his own influence in my perception of this, but they've been doing things so BAD anyway).
Coming back to Communication to People. Beautiful Videos and Pictures.
God Bless Good Hearts!  action smiley 
Today I'll share some more thinking, Everyday. I'm Working Everyday now, so I'll always have something to say about.
Please, tell Brooke that though All things happened I Love her!!

ps: See later, God Bless!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 28 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next