Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Normal Developing on Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:15 pm

well... good developing on time, as Tried so Strong something, at the very least.
Best Wishing!
cheers Smile And Very Kind hug Loving to Brooke Smile cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Honestly, and quite pig but Razz and True:
Sitting now on the same throne Father used to use.  Notoriously, the finger treatment "trauma" was a battling Twisted Evil bounce  ( Laughing Shocked study ) to help, not real (but diarreic results were - i was terribly Ill, True).
The keeping frustration inside was not, in the other hand i Admit (sexual mixes dont deserve comments of any type, my goodness calm).
Overreaching it was not for strategies that still are silly and sadic to me, but thanks to existential/philosophic maduration, which happened cause now i found real sense, by selfmaking as long as the rest was a teaching source, but also a frustrating one.
Total Solidarity with All People who could see themselves connected to Any One of these words.
My philosophy is not breaking any structure, material or spiritual (7 maginific Movie so Wrong), but its helping to live and to understand.  Any interpretation of it as breaking Religions or Private property is so silly that theres no possible defense against, cause it means a too dramatic lack of iq.
Now i have said almost all.
Taking some vacation time for real Health.
Wishing Good True!
And Love Respecting hug to Brooke.
See... action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: how Joyful Music; Mom Liked it too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:18 am

Obviously, on the essay this all (and many more things related to it, and many more proves) gets much better explanation. Space, spanish...
Formal systems do have not only the laws, but also the elements of the system as key part of it. These, do have to be finite and, also, eidetically reduced till the only character of them is to be a part of the system connected to the others by the laws, a priori fixed as axiomes of the system (like "a", by instances).
Computers are not exactly this, cause it's not a logic system with order =1 (it can be much more), but the important of it is that the system is always complete cause there's an absolute definition of the laws and of the elements, each one. The effect is the same, and on the treat with the complex reality, the only important thing is the computer is able to translate the input, any one important, to one, or more, of those elements and laws prefixed. For this, as aritmetics, is consistent (for this, I would chose the concept of analycity, leaving the concept of formal or tautologic for the first type).
Human mind is different. The feeling (hormonal system, intensity of the neural signs and of the nerve signs...) is posibilitating a non finite number of elements and connections, qualitative terms (more than the arithmetic combination of neurones in brain). And this is posibilitating the symbolism, the abstractive, the creation of new universes of meaning, the sense, the self-consciousness, the ethics...
flower love smiley flower

ps: Bravo!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Thank you, thank you; it was not so much geek
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 am

A little disturbed normal.  Now, more than for the years of trama and stalk around, for more coincidences.  Not "terrible", but i was Cheering for Bolt and Farah, Not trying to get virtual scenes.  Im Honestly thinking we have done and we are doing something quite wrong i think.  I cant evitate Suspect on this metaphysic "punishment".
Im working hard, loving and praying; its All i can do, beside Holding up some hope inside about wisdom and morality of All, including myself.
Not depressive me, and Please Dont follow Never this feeling; just thinking and sharing my doubts.
Taking time easy about negativity and deception.  I mean, i dont care for these emotions.
And some vacation for rest too.
Work, Love, Think, Learn and, if you want, Pray.
See later.
Best Wishing!
A Kind Love hug to Brooke.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Yesterday at 2:05 pm

Sorry, but I CANT accept the imposed spying-stalk "pusnih game" and/or "education".  It's NOT moral terms done stuff.
Though, in the other side, you can feel very PEACEFUL about me wanting anymore any touch to the Person Who Gives Her Name to this forum.  True!  Hearted Terms on Best Wishing!
The stuff of being accused of... oh my How PAINFUL, something like pedophilic instincts...
Listen: I was loving her in my dreams when I was 17, and she was 15.  I somehow kept this fantasy  alive, even beyond my own conciousness, for the years.  Probably cause i could NOT find a place in this world, for many Reasons, far from only be the parenthood (a very recurrent subject related to me, among other ones you know... wave ).
I was projecting my 17, when I was making those poems and posting those pictures.  I was not a 40 years old man running after a 15 years old girl.  It's a pscyologic disfunctionality from the moment it's a fantasy, but it is not if we translate this stuff to a guy the same age (40) who is talking about her dead wife, on her time when she was 15 (by instance, it was the best time of their lifes, like honeymoon vacation they could have for any reason; and they married at 16 and she died at 17; all hypothetic, please dont accuse now of homicide), cause now he's lost and missing her very much.
I mean, it's Far from being the same thing; but there's a Honest Comparisson, Psycologic terms related to two very affected People.
It's really hard cross to wear for life.  And a red sign on your social skin for life.
SO POORLY COMPASSIVE, the whole stuff.
But well, this is the life. I'm Actually OK with my past, with my Personal Present and with my Future One. To what's related to my intimistic human cercle, I am Too Fortunate Person.
For finishing my explaining, all that came after the first romantic/existentital wave was for the missunderstanding and for the direct attacks on the virtual ways (after they came to the personal life and Legal calm); Nothing engaged by me at once, but as an Answer on Self-Deffense, at the very least as I conceived it from the perspective I described at the beginning of this post.
Now I can only be on the ways I described on the late todays post.  Calmest possible and waiting for my Legal (Only!) time, if it ever arrives.  And, while, Working as hard and well as I can, and Trying to help my Family and the Human Community.
And that is All.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7