Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Normal Developing on Time!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 3:15 pm

well... good developing on time, as Tried so Strong something, at the very least.
Best Wishing!
cheers Smile And Very Kind hug Loving to Brooke Smile cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Honestly, and quite pig but Razz and True:
Sitting now on the same throne Father used to use.  Notoriously, the finger treatment "trauma" was a battling Twisted Evil bounce  ( Laughing Shocked study ) to help, not real (but diarreic results were - i was terribly Ill, True).
The keeping frustration inside was not, in the other hand i Admit (sexual mixes dont deserve comments of any type, my goodness calm).
Overreaching it was not for strategies that still are silly and sadic to me, but thanks to existential/philosophic maduration, which happened cause now i found real sense, by selfmaking as long as the rest was a teaching source, but also a frustrating one.
Total Solidarity with All People who could see themselves connected to Any One of these words.
My philosophy is not breaking any structure, material or spiritual (7 maginific Movie so Wrong), but its helping to live and to understand.  Any interpretation of it as breaking Religions or Private property is so silly that theres no possible defense against, cause it means a too dramatic lack of iq.
Now i have said almost all.
Taking some vacation time for real Health.
Wishing Good True!
And Love Respecting hug to Brooke.
See... action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: how Joyful Music; Mom Liked it too!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:18 am

Obviously, on the essay this all (and many more things related to it, and many more proves) gets much better explanation. Space, spanish...
Formal systems do have not only the laws, but also the elements of the system as key part of it. These, do have to be finite and, also, eidetically reduced till the only character of them is to be a part of the system connected to the others by the laws, a priori fixed as axiomes of the system (like "a", by instances).
Computers are not exactly this, cause it's not a logic system with order =1 (it can be much more), but the important of it is that the system is always complete cause there's an absolute definition of the laws and of the elements, each one. The effect is the same, and on the treat with the complex reality, the only important thing is the computer is able to translate the input, any one important, to one, or more, of those elements and laws prefixed. For this, as aritmetics, is consistent (for this, I would chose the concept of analycity, leaving the concept of formal or tautologic for the first type).
Human mind is different. The feeling (hormonal system, intensity of the neural signs and of the nerve signs...) is posibilitating a non finite number of elements and connections, qualitative terms (more than the arithmetic combination of neurones in brain). And this is posibilitating the symbolism, the abstractive, the creation of new universes of meaning, the sense, the self-consciousness, the ethics...

ps: Bravo!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Thank you, thank you; it was not so much geek
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 am

A little disturbed normal.  Now, more than for the years of trama and stalk around, for more coincidences.  Not "terrible", but i was Cheering for Bolt and Farah, Not trying to get virtual scenes.  Im Honestly thinking we have done and we are doing something quite wrong i think.  I cant evitate Suspect on this metaphysic "punishment".
Im working hard, loving and praying; its All i can do, beside Holding up some hope inside about wisdom and morality of All, including myself.
Not depressive me, and Please Dont follow Never this feeling; just thinking and sharing my doubts.
Taking time easy about negativity and deception.  I mean, i dont care for these emotions.
And some vacation for rest too.
Work, Love, Think, Learn and, if you want, Pray.
See later.
Best Wishing!
A Kind Love hug to Brooke.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Sorry, but I CANT accept the imposed spying-stalk "pusnih game" and/or "education".  It's NOT moral terms done stuff.
Though, in the other side, you can feel very PEACEFUL about me wanting anymore any touch to the Person Who Gives Her Name to this forum.  True!  Hearted Terms on Best Wishing!
The stuff of being accused of... oh my How PAINFUL, something like pedophilic instincts...
Listen: I was loving her in my dreams when I was 17, and she was 15.  I somehow kept this fantasy  alive, even beyond my own conciousness, for the years.  Probably cause i could NOT find a place in this world, for many Reasons, far from only be the parenthood (a very recurrent subject related to me, among other ones you know... wave ).
I was projecting my 17, when I was making those poems and posting those pictures.  I was not a 40 years old man running after a 15 years old girl.  It's a pscyologic disfunctionality from the moment it's a fantasy, but it is not if we translate this stuff to a guy the same age (40) who is talking about her dead wife, on her time when she was 15 (by instance, it was the best time of their lifes, like honeymoon vacation they could have for any reason; and they married at 16 and she died at 17; all hypothetic, please dont accuse now of homicide), cause now he's lost and missing her very much.
I mean, it's Far from being the same thing; but there's a Honest Comparisson, Psycologic terms related to two very affected People.
It's really hard cross to wear for life.  And a red sign on your social skin for life.
SO POORLY COMPASSIVE, the whole stuff.
But well, this is the life. I'm Actually OK with my past, with my Personal Present and with my Future One. To what's related to my intimistic human cercle, I am Too Fortunate Person.
For finishing my explaining, all that came after the first romantic/existentital wave was for the missunderstanding and for the direct attacks on the virtual ways (after they came to the personal life and Legal calm); Nothing engaged by me at once, but as an Answer on Self-Deffense, at the very least as I conceived it from the perspective I described at the beginning of this post.
Now I can only be on the ways I described on the late todays post.  Calmest possible and waiting for my Legal (Only!) time, if it ever arrives.  And, while, Working as hard and well as I can, and Trying to help my Family and the Human Community.
And that is All.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 12:19 am

Ok, the spies know i had a hell kitchen day and told it everybody.
It was a tough time.
Recently back, hurricane inside, stalkers recently come next to my Home (nationalities cant cover the evil; and i Can Recognize it when i See it), my sixth sense telling me there was something more watching me (as time Proved to me), the brutal thinking as way out on phyloparadoxes (on mind since kid and now i was facing them up and solving, whatever) that was Taking my mental breathing...
One bad day, just, as you know.
Till when, the stalk and the spy?
Breathing, Focused in Family and some other Good things.
Its curious, when things get better, almost as pure as in the beginning, somebody then (organized) works for the darkness... Its the Human condition, or at the very least an Important part of it.
Youll Not have any more verbalized (Always The Only thing i failed into) mad reactions, or deceiving, or sadness...
It is Not worth thing, those feelings.
Truth: im Calm and Focused in Good.  Im Not the judgements Maker.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi!

We have done so many things wrong on these almost complete eleven years, to my opinion; but i have to say that if i had a daughter, this Bill Boggs Interview at 12 is on a girl on the Top of How Much any father could ever be; from the Bottom of my Heart.
I Love You, Brooke Shields.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Please, understand me; its Nothing about the Movie or the (mistaken to the real human psycology, integrativity has to go through and from Nature, not over and etasing it; its not so difficult) theories for "androginizing" everybody (Respecting Sexual Freedom200%, this is just bringing to polarized confrontations -though it seems human dont know to go on other ways, as Hegel theorized very complex terms after his persona experience with war)..
Its just about Real Life, Human Rights (yes, sir, and theres no advantage on forgetting them) and Chances for being a little seriously taken for some chance to be listened by some (just, in any case, i know).
Wishing Very Best; Justice, Peace, Calm, Love and Health!
Im going for some time for Good (im just Human but Not antireligious) and for Love.
An Endless Love hug to Brooke!
Im so Proud of You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:50 am

I did the best I could.
I'll Really Try to keep my world on the frequency: 1 or 2 times a month.
God Bless! Good Greetings! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi! Smile

on some good normal jobbing day!
Came for fixing the good meaning from the previous post. I will give space and time, Nice terms, till the next post. Wishing the same about me (NOT authorized any inconstitutional and against Civil Rights real life psycomanipulation, from the moment I'm a Human Being, mentally healthy and unbad -I'm NOT a stalker, just Poor-; Thank You, I'll be so Thankful True! action smiley ; if it's for a mission, I'm on it, Much Better if I'm left "alone" as any other Person, don't worry for good results, you'll see them very soon on the book, Not out of order).
Well, on Good feelings and Wishing True.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T382spmYDjI
Tremendous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1Zr7PpEGc
Idem!
(from "vent"...; and for romantic dreams, not about filial realities action smiley)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
The Same!
(for All the Sons of the Wind!)

ps: a Big Kind hug and All the Strenght I'm sending to Tremendous Salvador Sobral!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 9:43 am

Hi! Smile

How are things!
Here really worried about last events in Catalonia.  I've already said all I had to by now.
I'd just want to add that the common sense (the Famous catalonian "Seny" is one of the strongest signs of identity for this Beloved and Beautiful place -cultural nation according to the Spanish Constitution and to the Official Spanish Dictionary) should Stay, and also that there're lots of People who want the very best and to really Help Catalonia, but this is impossible when we're only installed in extremes that have no longer sense on these 2017 days, unperfect but not totalitary at all.

This Nice Pictures Coming! cheers
And as usual, Really Nice Videos and Pictures today!
Today I'll be finishing the edition of the 7th chapter (past Mad about the Movie was not for what it contains, quite Normal to me, but for the vision of the bad guy, broken face, closed inside of the glass; as long as I did see some metaphoric reconstruction that looked like a little personal to me; fortunetely, times have Proved this artistic "opinion" was very wrong; it's Friendly!).
That's Good!  Willing for vacation, but on quite good control and measuring of efforts.  And, in fact, I'm distributing very well the times for the essay.  In fact, for the morning, I'm not taking that much time for the writing (as I explained, it's the Only Guaranteed place I've got for the security of my texts; as long as I've had really bad experiences on it; Thank You!).
Well, now going to the task.  Official work is Always Diligently OK.  It means efforts, but I can do it.
Greetings!
cheers And a Real Kind Endless Loving hug to Beautiful Brooke cheers

ps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3Rw2wcugI Listening to it as I'm Working. Wow! It's Laughing , cause on this fake Picture of the Genius, I see some real traces of the face of a friend (long time ago), Miguel Angel. It's real, the simmilarity, and it's Laughing geek Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 9:47 am

this is just a humoristic and satiric recreation of an opinion, but there's some bottom of truth on it, Sorry me I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uREXQ9EHS7s

though, on the same joking mood (I think Solution in Catalonia Does Need a Legal+Generous Heart+Brainy Doing+Political Doing), I should add that I'm not so sure about that probably too optimistic proportionality of 1 to 3 in terms of stupidity segregation geek Laughing Smile  Sorry, just following the joke.
Another thing.  I Do Honestly think Private Property is a Fundamental Right.  Though, I also think the wild capitalism is Not good and it's a real source for destroying the planet (global warming) and many, many lifes.  First, for the poverty (extreme till dying in some countries, but also quite Segregational in other places, inside of the Rich Countries), but also for the "brain" killing.
Im explaining myself.  Why today is so forgotten and devalued the brainy reflection (Big Bang, that I Love!, it's someway sociologically related to this, probably: TV and Cinema make society, but also the Society make TV and Cinema) before the "set your wishes and desires free"?
Consuming choices works on this point.  If you don't think that much and just let yourself go under the pulsions, you're a much easier to convince customer, potential terms, at the very least.
From it, this has been getting all.  Movies (it's much funny for the action Cinema Needs!), Fashion... I mean, the Art is Great, and the Creativity is Moving so many things, but the social and individual living can Not go on only by this parameters.
About the social segregation for the money, I Honestly think this is taking us all to a dangerous point, Moral and Pragmatic terms.  The second reason lies on the fact we all can get "touched" for a non stop increasing of social differences.  Terrorism, though it's not only caused for this, has a good number of connections to it.  And it's just a possibility.
Would something simmilar to "The New Deal" Global (I'm not talking directly to the USA) for All around Be so Extremely Difficult?  Natural Sources, even today, if they get well distributed, are Enough for the whole Planet.
There's a spanish sentence that fits to the situation I'm describing, affecting us all, not only the richest: there're many things that can mean bread for today but hunger for tomorrow...
A society every day more plenty of individuals and groups Focused in their pulsions (not only material, but the Cultural Stream has gotten global at it, as selfish and childish wanting, though with effects that are not so childish) and in situation of margination is not much hoping source for our future and the one for our sons, grandsons and all future generations.
I think brains, logic and empathic heart and some material redistribution could Really Help a closing future, each day nearer, to Make it Better (I don't know the mathematics of the process cause it's impossible: all uncontrolled and new processes are under the risk of having a "non return" point, or a point of massive and non proportional increasing of the inertial dinamic... this is happening to the global warming processes too).
What I've said, it's True, has been happening for always.  Wars, poverty extreme... Injustices and unbrain behaviour were Worse than today, it's True.  But today we Know Much More, from the History, the Biology and the Reflection.
And it's even more important than yesterday, in terms of numbers: there're lots of People in this each day more and more "little" planet (communications: economic, social, individual...).
This is told by a Person who Adores as Much as its Highest Lover, the Human FREEDOM, I Swear.
Just Shared for the Best Wishing, from the Thinking about the Moral Present and about the Practic Future!
(and well conscious again upon the real sending places for my opinion geek Razz Smile )
Greetings and Goodness.  God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:16 am

Hi!

Feeling well and aliviated. Even though doing it while doing other normal things, compatible, I have edited the part of my text on the logics, the one I still and somehow was a little Suspect on (16 pages on a book, less or more), and I have also edited the part on the causality. Now I've have edited the first three epigraphs from the last chapter. Agenda OK. And for results that I admit are great to me.
About kids, the computers could somehow control images uploaded according to some software done to protect kids from images they can't see, by instance, in normal cinemas. And, obvioiusly, this should be controlled and complemented by a larger and more specialized number of people than the ones who are today on it (good but not enough).
Shared.
Wow, so really tongue smiley about the philoduties of mine.
Best Wishes.
And send please Smile a Loving, Eternal, Kind and Friendly hug to Brooke.

ps: now back to the normal tasking, much easier and calmer than yesterday. I was on a headache till I went to sleep at night. But it's OK, I'm finishing the editing on the next week, last day of it party smiley bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi! Smile

Just some Razz joking for Good now.
Before, just adding that the only Person who I talked about american "girlfriends" was my father. Aside this, all I said is "just" geek Laughing Embarassed what we all know from the forum and the phone (rhyming! Shocked Laughing Razz ).
And funny, just for Lovely (from the Sexy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmfckyy-YvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmMf7Ogy-kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQObZ72xZQM

ps: and the Best bis, Dedicating it (I could not "exactly" ajust the times... but as long as time is relative... geek study Smile )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiBr_clxn_Y
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi!

Sorry, im a piece of an animal sometimes.  Not Good thing to mend.  I Will.
Tons of Love to Brooke, True.
But im keeping my Word on Not virtual stalking or watching her (anywhere). Sure this way things can get better to all.  If someday i feel the freedom, ill take It as Trust in me and authorization, and Will be back for some Calm helpy Honest times (No pressure, and ill Just wait the Spy stop someday)
And if ever im going to the Beautiful USA, though im Respecting my Word on NO going near her, if She came near i Swear id be Friends Calm and Gentle (hoping phylosophy tongue smiley ).
See later on time.
Very Focused in Good and in Rest for start working again on Next month.
God Bless, Goodness!
Tender Eternal Love Kiss&hug to Brooke, Good and Beautiful.
Love, Romántic, can arise in the most unexpected places.  Dont worry for me, ill be OK.  I look at a Beautiful woman who is staring at me, and i ser It
 But its childish, the bottom of It, cause its True inner Beauty is the Real Key to Love.
Hasta siempre, amigas, y amigos también, pues en la amistad universal no hay sexo.
Though an asperger, potente LOL, as me is What It is (including bad Mood towards spying, Normal Humanity feeling).
Focused in Good is Enough!
Bye, maybe see in Heaven.

Ps: for moral obligation: spanish goverment is being Kind on these days, theres a chance to Negotiate.
Nobody is Free, and central gov. Freedom is Much more little Than catalan one.  First, for Law.  Before the social pressure, only, in second.  This is Much lighter, and time is an Opened future, any actual conclusión can be considered as a Path, even by Honorable independists.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 1:50 pm

quite Embarassed affraid for this actual expressivity, but I thought I had to take the "risk", maybe missunderstanding the signs... but I had to just say this ( cheekey smiley  bounce  love smiley ).  Sorry me action smiley  Now some quite resty calm True.
flower

ps: I sent to the Uni the index, to this professor who is a real good friend; and I have to say I've got written on hand main lines for the first and the fourth subjects. Really ( Shocked me about the unknown "abilities&knowledge" for the second one -True-, but it's True)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:16 am

Hi,

I only came to say im very probable writing Nothing else (or not publishing anything at very least) after finishing the thesis.  Its enough, and the stress for All (not only for me -and not from me neither) is a waste of time.  I dont want to share anything with a world that hates me and hurts me everyday (spying that incluides these behind wall and more things).
That lately mentioned project can only mean problems, and im not sacrifying myself anymore.
Focused in Loving and Respectful People, to my real experiencia, so few.
 Ignoring the rest as Much as i can, though im NOT hating or searching for fights.
People who Love Will Understand me.  God too, i Know (i cant define God for any character, excepting by this i say, and that i Believe, and in Goodness).
And for this im going away Forever.
God Bless us All (Einstein would Agree this is a Very Human expressed Wishing).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Hi! hasi

Just little moment.  For sharing good things (beyond my ego or my intelectuality of Asperger -though im dancing now almost  geek  tongue smiley  hasi like the hotel owner in "Dirty dancing" - Classy - though its one of my favorito actores, its Not necessary all do and look like John Wayne Razz -).
Three essays projects.  Not projected as Treatises (i consider the "Fundamentos de lo racional" as Treatise; as It Will be the one on ethics, which Will include a part dedicated to law and legitimacy), but essays (difference is not so subtile, Treatise is going to fundaments and ends of a whole field of the human knowledge).
On irrationality and fanatism, on ecosocial (non comunist) and democratic economy (challenges i commented in XXI, some reflections on It) and, finally on art and aesthetics (one reason why dancing these "a little txontxitxo" geek Laughing Razz ways is ive got "definitive" -Always " on these supositions, but its True ive got truly Something- definition for these two Big terms).
That was all.  
First, doctor good ( tongue smiley Razz action smiley -me Also TV fan of the Episodes, Empathy for the Big -and so Cute- Character), after, ethics.  And finally, these three Ones good (main lines of all on mind by now, but even as essay i gotta be rigurous).
Goodness.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi,

came for sharing just some ideas I have on mind, Good.  Quite Focused, it's to be done after Doctorating.  
For things around me (not talking about my working place -Fine!), for each day I feel a little more disconnected from the social living (this includes any good thing I may share by the internet), I Have to Admit (feelings getting worse and worse).
This is the prize for not being able to get "understood" (I'm sooooo USED to it, in my life).
It is just Increasing my Asperger, but well, you'll know... Unjustices are Nothing good.
This is it:
" Historia y razón de los principios éticos

1.- ¿Principios morales,aún,en el s. XXI?

1.1.-El trazado lógico-existencial del nihilismo.
1.2.-Fundamento ético objetivo: la razón integrada.

2.- Breve historia del irracionalismo filosófico y moral.

3.- Revisión de las principales teorías éticas.

4.- Por una ética “racioafectiva”.  Integración de las tres esferas de lo moral: deber, virtud y provecho".
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: though I have to admit I have lost any hope for ever getting understood (nobody is at 100%, I Know!; but I'm just talking about a modest percentage), I have to say the disturbing and manipulating is not increasing my creativity or wills for working.  This theory is as Stupid as the nihilism (and as Pervert).  
Classic Authors (Socrat, Plato, Aristotle...) Explained us, centuries and centuris ago: the Key for the Qualitative Improvement is the "Ocium".
How do you think our brain could get "improved" in the evolution?  It's not just for facing the daily problems that pull creativiy; it was for a "positive cercle" of security and inner peace.  This meant time for sleeping more (Key to our type of brain and its development, it's not just about the diet of well cooked meat), and for thinking; and for getting for each time more results from it, and, from these results, to appreciate more and more the individuals who could reach the better and more useful thinking, to the society (though this can not get "purely" separated from exclusively selfish interests and the ability for distraction towards the other members of the group by the versatility for faking and simulation: this evoutioned together with the increasing of the emotional, affective and reasonal complexity -as the language skills too-; and i think it's all cause the Symbolism around it=ability for re-create universes of meaning by the integrative reason)*.
(*moral principles are not a magic potion, they are the cognitive and emotional -with empathy and sympathy- source to our dual nature -social/individual, though aspergerians...  geek  Laughing well, we do the Best We can  action smiley as Special salute to those who are like me- for learning what's good for each time -opened symbolism explains the objectivity of the fact there's not a "perfectly" closed solution for each moral case-; and though the "repetition" as habits is key, it's even more important the True Interiorizing of the Morals by our Free Souls, by All of our Nature: Reason, Heart and, why not saying it, the Need/Skills for Believing).
For any other arguments: the role of the "ecce homo" I am refusing, this is not my role-model, at the very least not the one my Freedom is not taking as my existential choice as a citizen.  I am just a thinker.
If the pain caused is for vengeance, I just can say that always comes a time when the punisher gets punished, one or another way.  I am inside of the limits of the law, but the Legality, it's Possible, maybe someday gets the Appropiated place towards me...
I Just Want Peace in my Private Life!  And Transparence.  I CANT negotiate this.  Think a little about this all, Please.
I'll NEVER be Able to Befriend any People who are Still supporting, Still Today after All, the bad things against me.  I'll be able to be socially polite (business, public sharing of books...), but NEVER Befriend.  I CANT Feel Different, it's IMPOSSIBLE TO MY NATURE.  True!  So, Please, Respect me and dont try to disturb, change or experiment on me anymore (any attack on it is Evil, and Unjustified; and I have been enduring for years in my private life... Stop, Please!; when I'm Recognized, I'll talk about this in official spheres if things dont really change for Better... this would Only mean more problems to All; come on, lend me a hand now there is still time!).  
Purely Useful terms, What I can bring is much more than all those things which mean using me as just a thing or an animal.  Duty, Value and Profit.

posting time: 15:10: so, forum,  Sad if this is your number (a physical fact: my eyes see the written symbol as a number, always meaning something), it's True I'm going FOREVER, and that you'll have to wait for A PRETTY NUMBER of years for any possible profit from my hearted brain as books.  
Anybody interested in a better world, and with brain enough to see the only one we have is not going on exactly "perfect" ways (poor or rich, all in factic danger for the social humanity and the physical universe), should think about this.
THINK, HUMAN RIGHTS.  I CANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS.  THINK!  I DEFINETIVELY NEED A HELPING HAND TO CHANGE THE COVERED AND BAD/MANIPULATORIAL/VENGEATIVE BEHAVIOUR IN MY PRIVATE LIFE).
While I'm writing for doctor I can not be explaining all of the book on ethics, and I'll probably can not come for everyday (Work, studying, peace...), but I can be sharing Good things as I'm thinking about it All. I Honestly think it's worth changing things a little for better.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:36 am

Im on a change, for real.  About projects.  Im leaving the phylosophic investigations (maybe doctorating, i dont Know).  In fact, leaving any investigations on humanities.
I have got Powerful Reasons for It.
Maybe ill start studying mathematics and physics, maybe im Just working fine for Family money (Legal Responsabilities ill be Respecting) and reading.  But Nothing social.
Its Not an arbitrary decission.  Many geniuses in history have passed away without giving anything yo the world, or Just giving very little part of their real possibilities.  Its Not New at all.
Also, ill be Out from posting for real long time.  I Need to Rest and to get Focused in Self-protection from real shadows around me (Facts my Mind has Fixed for years, Not my imagination), to get psycologically Closed and Protected from Evil behaviours towards  me, mentally fighting  for me and for my People.  
Maybe my death is not so Far, but i have to be loyal to my principals of Respect, Dignity and Freedom.  Life is NOT worth Living Out of them.  And if society and officiality do not protect my rights, i Cant fall in Feelings of Slavery about myself, something even worse Than Suicide.
Im so Sorry.  Good bye.  Ill be, less or more, OK.
I Know many Ones Will be So Happy today.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:49 am

Hi!

On resting time.
Really Interesting, the Conference (mind really low now, though I can say that even though "strategies" around, I did feel well, not like "Rain&Tears" from Great Aphrodite's Child  geek -Venus Planet is not a good future role model to Earth neither  Smile , Agreed!, it's True we Need some Real Moves for the global warming-, though I admit I had some social disconnectivity when I was leaving, as I was talking to a Lady who I know from the audience (it's like when you don't know to swim, and you get into a swimming-pool deeper than your high, or like a nightmare when you're falling with no end, simmilar; it is been a long time, since the last time I felt this social disconnectivity, anxiety, but I'm feeling ready for another social "assault", as long as I'm not afraid from my very Evident Imperfection -it's not necessary to repeat things that are conditioning my unvoluntary psycologic answers, but it's good to say I'm not afraid from not achieving balance between my looks supposedly "handsome" and my aspergerian behaviour; though, it would have been All Much easier ehem Embarassed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i had not felt observed and liked specially by Ladies eyes almost since i remember, but well, I'll not be complaining for it thought it's Embarassed as hell, and, also, i had not been so demanding about myself since i remember).
Interesting: Heraclitus critizised Pythagore (but not Elm's Street nightmares geek Laughing , this is even sillier than all i said before Embarassed Laughing , but it's Cathartic, True) cause he studied very much but did not think original.
My theory: metalogics are key to philosophy, and this is going through the way of the original reflections; but to read and to read others is Fundamental.
About other things, Pythagore (I had studied before) was Tremendous (I think even sexier than me geek Laughing party smiley ).
Good goodness!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:02 pm

I see, and Feel (many years asking for normality without any little piece of Success) there is not a moral and equitative solution for things around real private Life.
Im not writing any else original idea (Unuseful and meaning to fall more and more info the conspiracy), im not publishing epistemologic essay, and if i finally cant get a doctorate It Will Also be ok.
Im ill, Big cold (for nose mucosity dried, for using set antihumidity for being Able to have Calm at night from surprising and intentioned noises: way for viruses; ill solve It by changing Windows and by music), but clear brain.
Going "back" to 2006, saving.
Wishing Sense, All Good types, someday get over All the bad things. I cant do anything for It, and im Retiring to All Privacy i may find. Bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 pm

Im not changing my Mind as long as things to me are not fair And Definitive terms Changed.
Matter of True Survival.
For the Same, came for time of last post.  Did as It came the watching True, but i should have cared.  I was Not meaning, conscious at least i Swear, second meanings.  
Its Childish symbolism, but in any case i Think its so Rare to find another type.
Moral Respect.  Without It, no Matter how many Working "Einsteins" by minute are born to Life.  So Sure about this.  For It i Need more t'han Breathe to Go (now totally Out of hopes, enough for cries, for being Understood).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:05 am

Hi,

Didnt visit any other internet places.
On a too good recover, from Just one day to the Next Shocked crossing spanish fingers bounce (de macho hasi geek cheers ).
Unuseful... Obviously if goal is to change worlds; but to inspire some People, a little number ( i Know), It is possible.
Ill Try to publish on my own and "marketing" too.
I cant Understand the Kind of place this is, for not lending a hand even for this stuff. I Think its for: im considered as Evil, or im Moses or ET in experiments or Missions, or im Just considered as a piece of a SH... scratch geek Cool
Im Not hating. C'est la vie. True.
Focused in myself and in fact its Possible i may Truly help (not by any of those "roles", but as a Human Citizen phylosopher, Important consideration).
Bye.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi,

I think/feel to say good-bye by those words I used the other day is not good at all.
i guess this place is an internet place, naturally wishing and wanting internet activity, not just "papered" one. Normal. It's OK.
Came for sharing good news on doctorating task: fixed run, tuesday interview for Completely Defined start; and also that it's now possible the book treatise is finally published by this good editorial I mentioned.
I'll come to say Razz when it is delivered to the public view (Definitive title: "Teoría integracional del conocimiento. Fundamentos de lo racional"; and I'm Registering it on Intelectual Property; and maybe someday it gets translated into English and so...).
After these things, I'll write on ethics and some specific things as they come as "favorites" to be written to mind (NO revolutions).
I have not visited the usual internet places for days. NOT hating, it is just cause it's Time for a Change for the Better.
Freedom and Respect, as Peace and Love, and Personal Privacy, are FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS.
Please tell Brooke I think she's a Real Good Person love smiley and that I'm HONESTLY Wishing VERY BEST (...).
Good-bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next