Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Normal Developing on Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13398

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things?!
Quite fine I guess! Smile
Here, OK. Normal developing, Good, I mean better with years. But, I have to say something. Psycologic terms, I NEED to take some time, I mean, brining my internet a little lower.
This time it is not for reasons I used to say before, it's for my psycologic Need. Too Much Efforts Here and my books for years... Many years!!! I Need some Honest Vacation. And nobody is unexpendable, so I think You All are going to Stay Well.
It's not a capricious thing; it's Just that I Do Need it.
Everything's going to be OK.
Many Greetings, Blessing! action smiley
Health, Love and Peace!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:11 am

I've erased all I wrote before in this post because it's all belonging to past feelings. Sometime they come back, but not for too long (today I'm Listening to the Piede of the Audio-Book action smiley Razz cheekey smiley ).
Good News today are that my Mind is Feeling Clearer than ever, Truly Energized.
Wishes for Help are Intact. As Love is too.
I can't stand at this "uninvestigational" state of mine geek , but I have to. I Know it's what I Have to Do.
Sometimes I am Afraid we're All, Human, condemned to extinction.
Did you read last news on Neandertal, canibalism? A cause? Not sure.
What about this: some extincted, and some mixed with sapiens, and this erasing all looking more neandertal than sapiens. Or just Separating them, maybe. That's Enough for the Extinction. A race intellectually superior could easily take the boss position, symbolically explaining or simply "understanding" the need for "purity" (symbol from forms...).
Or maybe simply it's that many did not like those traces of neandertal, and reproduction was not possible, individual terms.
And if we can not get another planet before those 1.000 years?
Are we truly able to put lower our wishes for having more and materially better?
I see how good does feel to my state of mind the driving of my little poor old car. it's enough for some sensation of safety, from the superior position towards me on foot, where I'm instinctively more vulnerable (though statistics...); or of power; or of both at once?
Is it possible a world where we put down the consuming and industrial making of things? What about economies, and salaries? What about the necessary energy for electricity, the food for so many millions (excepting some millions in hunger) of people...? Is it possible to achieve the necessary goals for the living for more time on Earth by a new way of life, more Humble for Protecting our Earth?
There're two questions here. If we can (for our biologic constitution) and if our society can (for its magnificient needs, even in a new position of Much More Humble and Moderate Expending of Natural Sources).
I Want to Think Positive. In this RACE, maybe a REsponsible Technology is going to Be Able to Find New Good Planets and to Take Us All (our Descendents) to A New Place, Healty and Safe for All.
Agreements and Planning are Key for this All. And each second we're losing is a pity.
flower love smiley flower

Good Hugs Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:21 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good morning, mine started with a more moderate weather. Welcome!
Ready for the going on.
This time of the year, much heat, it is not the one best for efforts, physical or mental; but I'll get adapted to my biorhythms. As I said, now I can go at an easier speed till finishing. Blessing. Really!
Some Nice Pictures and Messaging out there. Agreed with Jennifer Aniston's, on the image our culture has been bringing so intensely to the imposed mirror of girls and women. Self-consciousness is a key source Helping on it.
Well, now to task well. Good Greetings!
See and see later, Loving!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:53 pm

and if those people were sent for calibrating my deserved, or not, social incorporation and recognizement; and the continued forgetting is considered like that affecting "The Beast" for the fact he was not good to a covered person; I have to say there's nothing in common with the literary case. Cause I was never respected as a citizen. Not by them (bad behaviour, disturbing and not nice treating as neibo, all very wave ; to calibrate this asertion, take a look to my relations with other neibo and workmates, university, etc.), only, but for those organizing this charade, that I did notice almost from the first time.
I think I Deserve my own Intimacy, I Proved I am a Human Being as any of you. Not bad, dangerous or mad person.
All these things are so OBVIOUS to my "not so bad" intellect and Heart.
Blessing!
Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 am

Lately I've Watched some Good TV Docummentaries that talk about the current Investigations on Blessing Effects of a Good and Morally and Psycologically Healthy Education for Kids, for All of their Lifes and for All People They Will Be Meeting for all of it.
Even economically it's Convenient.
It's FUNDAMENTAL to Educate, Integrate and Take Care of Kids, men and women of our close future, parents of our descendants.
I Think that's the KEY Solution for the Future of our World and our Societies.  All solutions do have to go through these keys: integration (making them know and feel True that they're part of the Society as anybody else), education (for all sides of Existence: epistemologic -what's usually learnt at school- and ethic -empathy, culture...), sense (from all put together) and care (continued).
If existential contexts can even change (for bad and/or for good) the activity of our genetic maps...
"Miracles" -what Look like miracles to us now- can be Made by this.
Working!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Big Gentle Loving Hug!! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:04 am

This is the last post before my vacation. About something useful, as I think it is, at the very least.
At the other working place, where I was the first time I came to the forum and for the next years, things were not perfect; but there was some familiar staying, as a group of people where there was some confidence in all the rest about their behaviour.
This is not so usual.
It is true it was not a too big group: around 10, and it was not from the first moment, though there was always good feelings there since I came (the importance of the boss, Good Person, was key -now he's jubilated but a Volunteer...). But when things got connected, it was like Idea , through the changes of people happened (well, till our boss get jubilated and another one came, then things did get different to me).
Why?
Feed-back is Key. One person came, and the reaction to the good feeling was good. And another thing would have mean a risk of conflict with the integrated group, for more.
AT some schools, it's been proved how videos and lessons anti-bullying reduce the violence. Groups larger than 10...
The fact things are one way does not mean they do have to be that way or that they can only be that way.
Blessings!

ps: now taking Vacation under conditions I said (august, please come! geek Laughing ); sending Good Loving Hug!!
(as you can see, Lady, I can control any physical anxiety for the hug as good as you; and it can endure my whole life if necessary; don't feel bad; we're very Mental people!!)
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 am

And have to say that this fast brain working openly is not a sign of physicalized adrenaline. It's the way this Brain works for "easy" things like Saying what I said after the DIFFICULT part of getting those conclusions (it's not always this way, sometimes the most exhausting is the writing: so many deep philoconcepts to be explained on the line of the sentences... it's so complex that it can not be said those ways I used for the last post, and I also Want a Very Self-Proving Discourse, not like that previous post where though knowing it I was not proving things... this last Point is key for what I'm saying).
In fact, the more "adrenalized" creative brain, the less adrenalized physical reactivity. Please remember it.
As the fact this is meaning more vulnerability, emotional terms, at once (not only for physical efforts of brain, but also for the Focusing in reflection leaving the "self-repairing" emotional mechanisms a little unprotected: LIMITED HUMAN around the 100% of the skills to be distributed on efforts). Please.
Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:39 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Beautiful heavenly morning close to You!!
Just for saying i Admire and love the public personality, and that i Love, Admire and Adore so Much the Real Persona You!!
Have Blessing and Enlightening day , Love!
cheekey smiley flower tongue smiley Razz love smiley Razz tongue smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Some classic symbolism of one, on time.
Wishing Good. On the going Well and Up.
Chick kiss, and a Hug Kind.
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the moving.  I've been compilating papers for this event of achieving better working place I'm officially asking for in public fair competition of merits.
It's really hot in the outside.  Taking care but moving well.  Feeling fine all and Calmy.  Human limits are not a problem, dealing well with it.
Probably, for the way I'm recovering my mind, I'm starting to work on investigations again in the middle of august.
There's a statue of Guillem Sagrera, Architect and Sculptor (s. XV, Felanitx -please don't think about names and... geek Smile ; it's Beautiful Place!), made by Sculptor Jaume Mir, 1979-1980, in the forefront main entrance of the PhiloFaculty.  It's Tremendous.  
I'm feeling a little "dedicated", as long it's the name of the high-school where I studied.  Good Memories.
and I really wish that before 50 years are passing by, this Beauty will be translated to another Faculty of the Campus, leaving free space for mine to be situated right there geek Laughing cheers
I think high temperatures are just elevating my ego... It's what I am always needing Laughing geek Smile
Many Good Greetings, God and Universe Bless!

And kind Hugs and kisses, so Gentle, I'm sending to my flower Beautiful!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
See and see later, Love Eternal True!!
flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:51 am

Sleepy but after falling slept on sofa difficukt morpheus hug,True.
Starting wills for investigation again. Waiting for more time.
Today felt how rest of mind us affecting well. Goodbwalk stretched from 12 to 2. Needed though for next days on evening, sun care, too hot and rays not good for physic efforts.
I had not done for almost 1 year (more) this routine added to walk and stretch: 10 dominadas (could more, 15 well), 60 flexiones 45 fondos...
Not bad for almost 48 years and little bit more than 90 kgs (not so many for the fatty lol).
Serious now: rendiment for rest of mind.
Good night Loving Unstalked, though cant say untalked...
Easy silly jokes now
Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:00 am

Hi!!
Just for sending Good Greetings, Loving and Hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Hi!
Wishing Well TRUE!
I dont want to fight, bad thing in this context and a waste of time.
If Start Respecting my Private Life, im Able to Start from "0" Fine. Its Time, its Worth thing, and i think i Honestly Deserve it.
This doesnt mean me coming Free again here. I know this is related, not sure if its only thing being it -i Hope-, to my complain subject. So, Knowing this, Great cause i think its also moral terms the Fair thing.
Though, as i said, coming for some times for unconditioned Wishing Good and saying just Hi Loving.
God Bless!
Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Yesterday i was not hating anybody (much less kids, obviously); i was just expressing row my feelings (hot moment for tv spy, happened at once) and my thoughts (exhausting the planet before we are going anywhere at reach -non talking about national social conflicts
possible; and the ideas of innocence pressumption, morals and God).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:16 am

Well... I didnt mean there is no fundament from the start as something related to the Person, True, but about All bad happened and happening related to my doing, and also about the Fair thing to do by me, moral terms in my opinion.
Human Dignity is Key!
God Bless us All.
Love, See You; we're meeting, at worst possibility, in Heaven, many, many years far from now, on Eternity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:26 am

For many reasons, to come and say for some time, moderate -and not forced to my mind now- frequencies and words True, is Blessing thing.
Its All OK. Focused Only in trascendent real plane, i breathe when i tell you this!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:50 am

Good morning,
today first day. Feeling bad body -lack of usuality- but blessing at once, coming back to work.
As I said, coming once a week or so. Just Hi, as long as it's just a matter of polite and humanity at once, cause the "bona fides" is missing and this is the only way I can take. I'm nothing for experiments or extraterrestrial or a piece of meat, so this is it.
Blessing papers and blessing to think about coming back to philosophy. Body recovered, though not today (yesterday quite brutal third sprint going the way up, good potency back though the age); and mind too.
My philosophy, even though I'm not a person blinded by my own fears and my selfish/egotic sense of existenciality, is not saving anything, but it's going to be some clearing thing I guess. Some sense to antique problems. Nothing else. I'm not getting involved with the regular world (so, spy agencies...), it's my Freedom. And this is the Best, and Only, way I have to be able to bring some humble help to my human colleagues.
Good Greetings! action smiley Razz
Tell her that though all this (....) I've been going through, I'm Loving her for Always, Please. She's so Beautiful, in the inside and in the outside.

ps: yesterday, "La Juventud", Tremendous Michael Caine and Harvey Keitel and All. Touching, Cinema Made with Heart and with Quality at Once. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:20 pm

but Don't worry. Desperation was after NY (ñe, ñe, ñe Video, FUNNY! Good!), Not now.
Age is Blessing thing to Wisdom.
Priorities, Goodness, what's Honest and what's Not, Truth (Sense for it, Not the Fixing of it), Love, Empathy, Bravery to See the badness and unfair where it is -and do consequently: talking about conspiracy-, Caring, Sense of Universality, Trasncendent thinking and feeling of the Spirit, mortality, God...
I'm OK and Loving True.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Nicely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:15 am

Hi, Good Beauty of the day!
Razz flower Razz

Very Beautiful Pictures! Family... God Bless! action smiley flower love smiley Razz
Such a Very Lovely Family cheekey smiley Razz , my True and Hearted Congratulations!

Yesterday I worked quite well hard and focusedly. Results going on.
Who knows, maybe someday the book gets translated into english!
I'm making very big and good sense, global terms. I think I'm on the 191 pages well edited by now, less or more.
Greetings Good!
And sending Love, a hug and Respect!! action smiley tongue smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:52 am

Oh, thank you forum! Razz Smile
Came for little while for saying I'm not coming everyday now, for the week. Not punishing but Try for bringing some calm, and for a reason of fair behaviour.
Even though Never Seeing You again, Brooke (Circumstances and Lifes...), You're Always in my Heart. And Don't worry for me, I'm Proving my destiny is not sealed for this circumstance, till the point I HONESTLY and CALMY Could Go to Live to the USA for Investigation Reasons, and I'd NEVER try to get closer than 1km. True, I SWEAR quite Calm (Don't feel guilty, there's No reason; and I Believe in what I'm saying now; and You'll even may see it someday, who knows; on Hearted distance no fights, bad feelings or regrets; True!).
But Love is Free, and Goodness is Always a Choice. I'm at it.
Have Blessing Family Day Everybody on Earth action smiley Razz Smile
I had a Nice day with Mine, unperfect as All Ones, and now going to rest for a while, Listening some Cinema on the Radio.
Beautiful, Love!

ps: now when I Look at my title geek tongue smiley Laughing , I'm not missing time with my father on the truck on that summer. That bond of confidence, and kindness; and me on my own with my own thoughts on the road or while working...
I'm Feeling Well with this destiny I made, and I'm Still Keeping that feeling like some Existential Innocence. I think I am quite Fortunate, I Have to Admit. Always going Up and for Good, through bad times or when there is the sun on the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 am

Hi, Good Goodness!
Razz flower Razz

One new morning. It's a Good day for the working.
How are things!
I have finished all edition till chapter 2. And I've been thinking for yesterday about the things that remain to be written. Good connections on mind for the writing. All expend this week easier on editing and more focused on preparing the points 3.3 and all of the 4 party smiley cheers bounce I Like this!
But it's also influenced for the last time expent on editing, only, day after day (Happy for Results!); now willing some change. In fact, I do also Like to write and see things done (though thinking on conclusions is bounce Exclamation , I Admit, specially when I Get the "Eureka"; though now not so many, cause it's all of the treatise almost developed on mind).
Though, book is going to be so large (Necessary for Fundaments Explaining; too Important for doing different); so I think someday I'll write synthetic conclusions, as an article or little essay, condensing my essential ideas. I'm thinking about some telegraphic structure, almost (well, comparedly to what I've been doing... wave Laughing geek ).
Well, See later.
Good Hearted Greetings.
And Good Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi Good Goodness,
Razz flower Razz

on the going. Improved, tendons pain, by some better stretching. I think the losing of jump abilities (years aside) is not just for this but also for so much walking, that made the antagonists muscles got "overdeveloped", comparedly (jump-walk). Caring, gonna be OK.
I do also have some improvements on philoconcepts, developing more and better and more "connectedly".
About "limitating" the place and range of the reflection:
I've got some good key conclusions about the logic thinking as the edge of the conceptual one, and I think this could also be applied to that. I mean, I don't know as much physics as a person with a degree on it, but I've got some key points, related to the rest of things. This has been key for the going further (supposedly) of my thinking. Opened structures of logic-causal mind are key for this (not counting my "excelsior" brain of course geek Laughing bounce ), projecting, prospecting, capturing essences on it, for the connection and on and from the connection.
It's going good, cause these days of thinking global terms for the finishing will help me for the editing of points 3.1 and 3.2, and after, after little more thinking (by maturation on time this is going to be better than this), finishing.
Truly, very connected concepts of sense, subconsciousness, symbol, idea, planes of abstraction, logics, mathematics...
Well, i think I'm talking very much but im proving on the book I think. Well, we'll see.
Good Hearted Greetings!
And Loving!!
cheers hasi hasi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:27 am

Hi Good morning,
on the good going.
How are things!
Much work to do. Calmy and undisturbably focused, though inertial mindfulness has been tough, I'm controlling it much better.
Well, Greetings Good.
Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next