Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Normal Developing on Time!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 am

Hi Very Big and Kind Hug!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

As I was making the suposition, I had a moved night. I was eating cookies with chocolate and reading "la rebelión de las masas" at 4:22 and so.
Not much more, anyway. I had rest before and after. but it was a little moved. Nothing suggests my imagination more than my own imagination, of very masho Laughing Smile , itself.
Rested well. Taking the morning Easy on a Feeling for hard working.
One of these days I'll post this Picture of me I talked about, quite Laughing Razz cheekey smiley to me myself wave Smile
And now to Work, on Inspirational Adoring!!
I did copy the poem for in a little break time take a read and correct, just in case necessary, because the True Spontaneity it was done through is priceless I think.
Loving, Always and Well!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: You can Count on and Stand by me!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:10 am

Hi,

I'm being true, please don't get angry.
You don't need to look this way or this other way for making sense about me or for me, no more. Feel Free.
We all know what happened, for the first years and for these last ones. I'm so Proud.
The bringing of the Feelings for You to the General places of All of the People I've been Making Up so True. And I say it so calm now.
And, for the Balancing of the Universe from our Consciences Interacting and Affecting the Cosmic Substance, I think We All Should be Better People and Making Better. I do need to see for believing, but for all I've been seeing, I do think there's some Sense and some traces of proves (coincidences; scientist experiments and investigations; and the most important to me, our Limited perception, innate, about How Things Really Are) for this: there're psychic connections that can affect the world, and for this I think we all should start to be more careful about the thinking and the doing.
I'll be Doing. Love and Peace.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:45 am

no, Forum, for the word isolated in the line "worried" you left.
I am not worried for what others are, less or more low mind, saying.
At this high, if you were on it, you could understand how I'm feeling about these things. The Assertivity is not a sing of weakness for the need of explaining, for a couple of things.
First, I have never been this true about the total of concepts I talked about. I was not much in a hurry.
Though, I was also angry, when I was not feeling at this level. Then, you were at the higher level, and the authority for affecting was yours, simbolically on social roles. But now things have changed, Completely, at the very least to my mind.
Second, my Sharing is a True Prove of my Wills for Bringing some Truth as a True Sign and Symbol of my Worrying for the People. I mean, when you care about somebody, you talk to this person and you correct this person. When you don't care, you don't take the time for that. As long as my psycology is not needing this, the result of the alternative is obvious.
God Bless, Loving!

ps: my manhood has only truly been attacked since I came here, for the feeling of the intromission into my vital space. Now I've Won, I Do Feel Fulfilled with Testosterone. This is biological, the triomphan male is the most testosteroned, corresponding to his natural limits (mine are very high Laughing Smile ). But I am not just an animal, and I am not using this sensation for pulling others, because I don't need it and, even for more reason, because this is morally a non acceptable choice.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:15 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

that's what I call some Helping Posts!
"Speechlessism" lol! is the best word for definition of the feelings.
It's All about Innocence, so HEAVENLY that almost hurts; because the Beauty and the Attractive Skills, Honestly to me, are even More Brilliant Now, so True. Well, at the very least, it's More Magnetic to my eyes.
Though, I Do Believe it's also Possible, with the Normal things coming from the years Going, to Keep that Angel Alive. I guess She's Still on it, by the Soul&Heart!
God Bless. Big Love Hug!!
Later while taking little rest I'll come for downloading Pictures.
Now I've got some Duties to be Caring about. In Progress, by Inspiration.
On the Loving Good action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:53 pm

Hello again!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

On the Good Focusing, these subjects I'm Studying are almost "easy" (ehem! geek scratch Laughing ; well, less or more, it's True!).
And that Surfing in the Costa Rica Looks quite Natural too, Nice Dancing with the Sea!!
Today coming later for a little while, quite kind I guess. now some more Tasking.
Big Hug, Good Doing!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:32 am

Hello!!

for brutally difficult questions to get determined by the using of the brain, there's nothing better than the opened horizon -to the sky- of the colors explossions from Mozart, for getting my creativity engaged and ready for the final countdown to the mind taking off.
I did also Want to Comment how yesterday, from the Tremendous TV Program -Always Peaceful, Respectful, Wise and Educative Conversations on Everything related to Culture- "Para todos La 2", a Bright Theoric-Practic Investigator in the field of the market and enterprises Explained how the Concept of Enterprise has Changed, Specially since the last Global Economic Crises and the Conscience of the Real Reasons in the background going, and how the Emergent Concept of the Enterprise with Sense, Soul and Values is Actually a Real Force, for all markets, even the finantial ones.
It Was One of the Best News to my day, to the Day of All! party smiley cheers action smiley
Now, coming back to my own "brutality" geek wave scratch Laughing Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Hello Angel Bright!!
Razz flower Razz

You can be sure in ordinary living I am not this "TALKY" about qualities of any person. In some ordinary touching even You would not receive all these "tons" Smile Laughing Smile of Sweeties. But it's just this is the Translation of the Touching, the Necessary Sublimation of the Largest and Tighest Hug Possible You can Imagine!!
wave party smiley Laughing Smile Razz
cheers Cool cheers

And now, into the ordinary living, I've got this obligation for finishing the Task. And this weekend I'll have to be Reading for first final edition. I will not get so stopped, but I think after finishing this part, I'd better take a read to the whole thing written till now and, also, take a look to my papers from before; for preparing for better consistent and systematic continued developing for the rest of the Task.
You Inspire like Heaven!!
cheers flower Razz love smiley Razz flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:02 am

Hi!!

Here we're Going!
I've had a really busy Weekend. In charge of Baby Caring, Wow! For both Days. Tremendous. This last night I was simple tired. So Adorable!
They're so Important.
And, also, so Important to the inner wealthyness of us all. So Much.
And, well, I've also been Working, though I could not edit all.
Though, I did catch some super important keys for improving, as clearer expression of concepts. It's tremendous, how difficult this actual state of my investigations has become to me myself when I arrive in texts with a focusing much lower than the moment when I was writing them. Because the focusing is so low till it gets engaged in progress, and these subjects are a Working in Progress to me still, nothing totally fixed as written concept (though quite fixed as Concept in mind, somehow; this experience on the differences, personal, does help me for the investigations get good).
I'm almost Shocked for the wide deepness and achieving through the difficulty (this is more than a faculty Laughing Smile Razz ).
In this state of things, if I need almost 3 weeks for each point from the 6 ones still to make (though this can change a little though each day probabilities get more little, for the fixing in progress I commented), I'll take them. It's not son long time, and the Important is the Final Quality for the Job. I want it to be the clearest and the most helping possible.

I could also Watch in the weekend that Video, Commencement Conference for FIT, so Very Lovely and Tremendous. Congratulations.
Big Hug, I Love You so!!
flower cheers sunny Idea cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Idea sunny cheers flower

ps: now Tasking.
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:21 am

Beautiful Good Morning!!

I was coming quite Energized for Task (and for other Razz - Embarassed - things, have to Admit too cheers Basketball Smile ), and maybe I was too much because those Beautiful Videos of the Day... Oh my!
Anyway, as I've said, I'm on the rail of Responsability and Honesty. These are the only Keys to my Heart, whatever.
And I'm Doing Coherently to these Lifetime Values of my Life.
Big Duty before myself, for the level I've actually noticed I can make things of the Thinking. I have no time for "elucubrations" of any kind, after 9 years. In fact, my Duty and Responsability is Not doing it, the turning around with things different to the Real Values.
I Love You, this is True!!
About my Work (I'm Explaining because I'm so on fire with the Tasking -and I've got so much to Do- that I'll probably will only post this one today), have to say I've been argumenting with very strong reasons all I've been saying, about the transcendent thinking as something natural in human, the metaphysics as a functional skill of our brain -Necessary- and impossible to be erased, whatever fashions of the thinking world may say about it, even for centuries. I'm Making Sense on all these things.
Arguments are too long and large to post in this place. Though, if any conclusions new, I'll Share.
Now erasing Visions from Videos (my Energy of the Day just Needed this today wave Laughing ), for Good Developing of my Brain ("brutally bright and brave brain" lol! Razz ).
God Bless, on the Loving Forever!! Seeing later... Quite True.
flower cheers sunny Idea hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi Idea sunny cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley

ps: maybe some eating will help now! Mad Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:34 am

I've just sent the texts. And the index, which is actually 9 points -for the only reason of the sistematicity-, which means 10 if we add the historic criticism part.
Quite confident on it, but truly humble too.
Good job.
Good Going, Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi!!

Again geek Yes the TV Program is a Repeated One. True, I had Seen it. Anyway, God Bless and my Loyalty as One of Best TV Spaces I had ever Known.
Babies going away tomorrow, but coming back for july.
I'm learning, usefully have to add, to be less highly hearted and more brainy, on the vital developing of myself.
It's some kind of Transcending, connected but different to the conceptual one I've been explaining.
By some Principles, and obviosly not making a robot of myself, it's Important the Peaceful Reflection before Real Reactions.
I mean, I've always done this for life; but now I'm learning to not feeling that explossivity of emotions.
This is not always happening to me, only about things that I do Really Care about. Normal, but too much.
For transcending our present time (Buda, Aristotile) -Thoughts and Emotions of the Moment- We Become Human.
We couild make a whole graduation, a scale of this, progressive on and about time.
We cold talk about this same moment, about this year, this decade... Different issues, different periods of time. P.e., it's not the same the reaction before the global warming we can achieve than the reaction before... I don't know, to see your girlfriend kissing another guy, p.e.
Live the Present, Enjoy it; but don't be a Slave of Your own Time and of the other's, Always less or more Involved with Yours.
Too much wisdom exposed from me to others is Mad to me about me Laughing Smile
What I Truly Enjoy is the sharing of the naked Soul on the Universal Connectivity, in fact.
Free as a kid, prudently and modestly wise.
Loving You!!
action smiley love smiley Exclamation flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

For something else on the thinking.
My bad vertigenous feeling was coming not only from the metaphysical vertigen, Pascal type; but also from the moral one I've talked about.
This way: monkeys, materiality? And values, dreams, soul, love, truth, eternity?
Also, have to add to the text posted before that all spirituiality can not be mistakenly taken as:
- Pascal: non free, only from and for human miserable on earth with no moral chance, intention or choice for the fight for the Ethic Good on earth
- Kierkegaard: only from and for the isolation, selfish of oneself, before God

All spirituality is starting from the universal love and morals, Both as and from Empathy, when we take a break for stop and feel, out of the predatorian ways of domination; because in another case, it's something similar to those two ones, one or another way.
On Earth, the Moral Good is a True Value and, for it, this way must be in any Possible Heaven too. If not, we're getting corrupted and out of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi!

How are the things going.
Wishing the Very Best from Here to Everybody who may be Listening or who may be not, the same Good for All, God Bless.

This usual Wishing Well from the last times from me is probably one of the Most Selfish things standing up there in my life Smile scratch cheers
Today some more flexibility on the doing.
Starting Essayon Wittgenstein. Important to me at this moment when I'm on the treatment of the "Limits" of the Human Thinking; I am about the "Structures of the Reality and our Hearted Mind to Soul".
Nice power (my personal substitution of "break a leg") action smiley
Coming later easy, quite easy and calmy.
On the Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:28 am

Well scratch , normal "normal", what we usually define as "normal"...
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Well, again, this is a poem for You, Brooke:

Del mar y las estrellas sus ojos,
luceros que iluminan la noche,
candente tacto de lo visual
que eterniza el suspiro del alma.

Un manto entretejido de ausencia eterna
que se iza, en un instante, como fuego,
del ser irracional de mi razón
atrapada en la luz del infinito.

Juntos, eternamente, amor y tiempo;
horizontes de ayer, ahora y siempre.

action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi!!

On a very low easy and tongue smiley posting.
I talked about the Need for All stop for a while and start to think about the Life's going, the Sense to find out in it...
Well, then now I'm applying the same to myself, in a different aspect but the principle of common sense is the same.
Little stop to the abstract thinking, not too long but little while.
It's not feeling bat at all tongue smiley Smile hasi
Mind needed, I'm in another vital phase I can see, also.
I have gone back to some point of existential tongue smiley Sense upon myself; for the past, present and future.
Looking at this last one now. It doesn't look bad.
The Pulsion for Sharing some Possible Meaning of the Human Sense for All is not getting disappeared at all.
It's just my personal tongue smiley taking easy.
Brooke, Brooke; have I ever told You How Beautiful Your Name Sounds to me?
It's -True!- a Really Cool and Beautiful Name.
And I Love You so!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:17 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

On these times of Razz Exclamation appetites of mine, when I'm feeling much more intense the poetic part of mine than the philosophic; and when my mind and my heart (for the season, for the evolution time...) are much more ready for the first one than for the second.
I have to notice this deep thinking of philosophy I've been making does need from me (to write and to share will help for interiorizing better to me), almost more than anything, a state of almost absolute inner loneliness upon the abstraction for the philosophic limits of the absolute for all I'm trying to make up.
But only when I'm making my texts.
Heidegger, Wittgenstein... Them all did search for solitude spaces for their deep writing.
But this Sensuality of the Sense that's actually Connecting us keeps me away from this place.
I need an intense effort for being able to harmonize both situations in my mind and my heart. Very Intense.
I'll need to find out some specific new and more intense techniques of selfsuggestion for being able again to get into those states of task.
It's a little wave , because there's a mix between Spirituality Transcending by Abstraction and, at once, on those states, some part of inner agressivity for keeping and increasing the vital energy for the search and for the corresponding find.
Both states I need for the State.
And then I have to be able to come back to this Poetic Razz You Are to me.
I'll Do it, I'll Do.
To say and to feel some little inner frustration by saying does Motivate me; while I Think about Your Doing and the Vision of You.
Yeah, while writing, not knowing before, I think I've found the vital key for this conceptuality I need to lift up.
Hug, Love, Adore, True!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: when the other day I was talking negative terms about some Music, I was not talking about any one I may have been listening lately action smiley Smile
It's quite unusual, this type I was talking about, it's specially done; and I say for nothing about me but for the same Music itself. It's just my ear taste.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi!!

Leaving the thinking for a while now. Happy about results. Tomorrow finishing a complete new chapter. Though the joy it is not just for the quick doing, but much more for the present results and the progressive connectivity of concepts I do see and understand I'm catching all along the words I'm writing.
And, well, some fun on the words Here (on essay too, don't You think there I'm totally prisoner of the rigid conceptuality at all; this is the key of my philosophy, "precisamente"; and it's the right one and, also, the only one I could build up).
And, also, some geek wave on me too by the Music, so Beautiful.
For all it symbolizes, this is How I Did Always Dreamed to Be Loved by a Woman.
All philosophers, as I have always said, are so Humble, so Humble (sorry guys Philosophers Razz action smiley , I Know There are Ones who Really Are!).
But this is just some free liberated pulsion of the creative ego, inspirational symbolic narrativity. That's All, Actually.
Mature Loving!!
But True the same, and More!!
Coming later for easy nice kind posting of Love action smiley
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: Good job!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 am

Hi!

Brooke I've been Listening the Bob Hope Special for today. Tremendous!
I don't only adore the Humor (the humor that my English let me understand, specially more geek Laughing ).
Masters, with Jack Benny and Rosemary Clooney (Remembering from Grease Inspiration on the Movie -Only action smiley geek Laughing Razz ).
And I also adore those times, some More Razz candidness. I know WWII had happened, McCarthism too and...
But there was something... Misterious to me, Magic.
I Think it's Because There Was True Hope, beneath that superfficial and Bright irony, upon the Future on the Main Stream of Everybody's Life!
This has not necessarily to end.
I'm giving my sweating (I do have to use the washing machine for my brain clothes everyday -as the english dictionary too geek Laughing ) and my efforts from my heart and my blood for it.
And You, Love, Inspire so Much!! action smiley

And after Video, I could see some "Santos" Selection One. But though I am very Selfconscient and Know the mirror, you don't ever get to completely know the animal, so my fast choice, told by my instinct, was the "Recommended" Selection geek lol! Razz
No, Really, Heartfelt, Very Much. This Intention, Touching, I See!
I Understand (tongue smiley Laughing Smile ).
God Bless!

Big Hug, Adoring, Beautiful, I melt my skin with yours, and our soul, right now, by an instant, in my mind.
And now task. Like a kid after the obligatory good-bye hug ( Laughing while bitting my tongue).
cheers flower sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi!

Some tongue smiley rest.
I've also Watched a Docummentary on the Importance of microorganisms in our living, as regulators of health.
It's geek Very Happy to me: many years I've been talking about the advantages of coming back to more natural and not so "cleaned" spaces as environment (related to keep the right level and quality of key microorganisms inside of us: key for many illnesses related to inflamation processes, specially, the Program said), and also, the fact we are having some kind of genetic common origens with neandertals.
It's geek Very Happy wave to me (I think anyone can understand the emos now).
And well, also, someway connected to this, what I was saying about the fact the Trying for real improvements for an extension of the social empathy and solidary goodness in the the world may be like writing lines on the water.
That Docummentary on chimpanzes, Freud and Frodo. Freud wins. Less strong but much more empathic (getting the support of more ones in the group) and more intelligent. Frodo stronger but more primitive.
What's happening with human and the achievement of key places of the politic and economic power?
Is happneing the same as this Classic Story of chimpanzes, or something different?
Before, to All Human Tribes the Council of Old ones was Key. Their Wisdom, as something more than the same amount of information but also as Common Sense (some studies say this is not as democratic as it could seem, even related to potentiality to get developed in all the people), was Key.
Today, is this character the most determining skill for getting those elits places for ruling the world?
Or it's more as the opposite case to chimpanzes, Real Docummentary (Jane Goodall Tremendous!).
This is a real key for getting worried.
When societies did start to get larger and more capitalized (for the accumulation of the excedents from agriculture, for centuries after the discovering of it), the power, politic and economic, became something different. Something that just Made Sense, to the factic convivence by the capturing of the power irradiating centters, and later to the narration of the sense (the coming of Kings) for societies, by just itself. Factic terms and narrative/politic/cultural terms; the Power was Enough to itself.
The fails of Plato for ruling little kingdom are an experimental prove on it, from ancient, Classic, times.
Now the text I talked about. This has come just a moment ago to my mind, what I'm writing next in spanish I did prepare on a paper yesterday's night and this morning.
Anyway, this post it is just a Reflection, I'm not Dogmatic Terms Fixing any bases. It's just a Reflection on the True Nature of things and the True Chances for a better future.
Nothing personal. Just historic and philosophic reflection.
Is it possible, to make a real chance.
I don't know. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi, How Alive!!
Razz hasi flower hasi Razz

Hot day.  Beautiful.
I've edited the index on today's post.  Important changes, quite more definitive than last version, though still provisionary.  But closer to the last version of it.
It was good.  The days my "hiperactivity" of energy (by Motivation, this is Key!!) is lower (specifically, not for feeling psycologically bad but for physic fatigue, like today); my ability for breathe, get relaxed and reflect at paused levels of totality on the task done and still waiting to be done, it's much better.
I've seen the results.  Good! tongue smiley Razz cheers
Today later coming for little while for a Loving Hug, as virtual one but also as from the hearted mind!!
cheers sunny love smiley flower love smiley sunny cheers

ps: nice this new last combination of emoticons expressing Razz Exclamation

psII: And I See You've been Making Very Nice and Adorable Loving things!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:53 am

Hi!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Brain and body energy much better!
And on the Working.
To have this working room only for me has been Blessing, Key and Fundamental to All my Achieved and for Coming Task. For the Simple Reason of Giving me the Center Point of Intimacy for Concentration.
To a mind like mine, this is NECESSARY, TOTALLY.
I'm Working so Much Today and in the Future for the Today and for the Future for All.

And, before coming back to my tasking, have to say some geek tongue smiley Smile
Progressively in shape, have to say that I actually find my beauty again very comparable, p.e., to Greta Garbo's one.
Who am I talking about as a reference?
Clue: it's almost a foot taller than me, though I'm keeping my three ones so Alive.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Yesterday's night, that Movie, "Alexander and...", Very Cute, Nice and Tremendously geek Well Intentioned on the ironic structure. True, God Bless. I had such a Very Joyful Time!
And now Tasking.
Brooke, You're More Adorable than simple words can say, and I Love You action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 9:34 am

Hi,
I don't know what happened to computer, I was pulled out from the forum when I was writing! Shocked scratch Smile
Saying "American Horror Story" is getting on Air in October 7th!
It's True Nice Cast, and I am Very party smiley for the Coincidence. It's a Real virtual honor to me action smiley
Only Adult People can Watch this, I know it's Controlled.
Well, now tasking. I am going to sleep sooner to bed on normal days, eleven or so. TV will become a pleasure almost as rare as the cinemas for Movie exhibitions, to me (well not so much but a lot of task and a lot of Rest Needed).
Have a Beautiful Day! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

This is going to be the most important book that's coming from any terrenal mind.
geek scratch party smiley bounce Razz

"1.- Orígenes y desarrollo de la hiperbolización del reduccionismo lógico-racionalista. (20 pags).
2.- Crítica fenomenológica de Descartes: los problemas del método cartesiano. Un punto de partida para una nueva filosofía de la consciencia. (26 pags)
3.-Recordando las deficiencias históricas de la reconstrucción teórica de la razón. El carácter necesario de la idea y el símbolo para el conocimiento y para el mundo de la vida. Una introducción primera al pensamiento metafísico innato y natural.
(24 pags)

4.- El contexto alternativo, Habermas: afuera de la consciencia del sujeto. Notaciones definitivas sobre la indeleble subjetividad. (16 pags)
5.- Una nueva demarcación, de base ontoepistemológica y naturaleza integral, para la razón. Introducción a las nociones generales previas. (23 pags)
6.- Argumentación epistemológica de la teoría de la Evolución: significado filosófico de la teoría evolutiva. Análisis en perspectiva ontológica del concepto biológico de especie. La emoción como factor clave para la aptitud supervivencial y su implicación originaria en la razón integral. (18 pags, completar último punto con Damasio, emoción)
7.- El problema metafísico inmanente a la consciencia. Consecuencias epistémicas de la estructura cognoscitiva de la mente: naturaleza y límites de la razón funcional. Damasio y el “feeling of knowing”. El simbolismo siempre presente (incluir “subconsciente” y sus interrelaciones).
8.- Lenguaje y realidad. Lenguajes natural, científico y lógico: insuficiencias epistemológicas. Estructuras de la mente-realidad: la evolución biológica y el lenguaje pre-semiótico como clave explicativa del conocer y el pensar. Un nuevo método: la “digresión lógica” y la comprensión de la experiencia intuitiva-vital.
9.- La transcendencia natural del Ser humano. Evolución de nuestra razón sobre el desarrollo biológico de la pulsión cognitiva. La conceptualidad como medio y como fin de la razón. El sentido metafísico no material de la comprensión.
10.- El Ser. Principio de identidad y principio de razón suficiente. Las paradojas fundamentales en la estructura ontoepistémicamente metafísica de la realidad (Zenón, Bergson, Hawking-Penrose). El yo natural y el yo metafísico: la integración transcendental. Fe y libertad.
11.- El problema de la verdad. La triple naturaleza epistemológica, ética y moral de la verdad (neuronas espejo y empatía y “feeling of knowing). "

Not definitive, but quite close to it.
Hope you like it! I'd like it! tongue smiley cheers
See later, a Loving hug!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi!
By last post was not meaning i want to beat everybody, or somebody.
Was just expressing the results of my nature, my experiences and the suggestions brought out to my eyes. Sincere, but not violent.
Suggestions are different to manipulations in real life, not a specific person but as conspiracy and organized isolation and experiments... (neighbours...).
I am angry about this, and highly Deceived. But, again, not willing for beat people. Its just consciousness of unjustice. Me Person, and my mental health is as good as anybody, wherever i was born, my money or the color of my skin.
My moral sense too.
This is all. How nice birthday celebrations we have been organizing every year! Lol
Now read Hawking and later Jackman on TV. Nice!
God Bless Well (all coincidences bad I REGRET, i Swear), No games on it now.
Big Good Loving hug!
Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:58 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Not so evolutionary mind today, for the staring the mind played to the outside, thinking about it and enjoying it.
Though, the work is in true progress. Tough progress geek Yeah, it's nothing Smile
Good Hugs and Wishes, Loving Well!

pa: next week start strong writing geek , it's going to be hard weeks, but Liking and for Real Creative Profit for the Sense. This doing pulls Good, help me to focuse easier and to have more inspirational time of feeling good while doing it.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: