Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the normal focusing!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

On the normal focusing! Empty
PostSubject: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi!
There we're going, this way.
I ain't having many things to add, excepting Good Wishes.
Work's going to be real good. Helping, in fact.
An "epistemic" studio, not "epistemologic", in a way simmilar to Heidegger's when he said "ontic" instead of "ontologic", upon normativity of truth as self-reference.
The philosophy out of the subject has been, to my opinion, very well developed by Authors as Habermas or Apel; the thinking was needing, like water in hottest summer, a fundamentation for the subject thinking.
Because, in a logic point of view, if there's a truth that can be constructed in social context (for good or for bad -last, for those genius golden heart like me geek Laughing scratch ), we need the individual working up there for that.
The theories from Apel ("transcendental semiotics") and Habermas ("weak naturalism" and "teoría de los actos del habla") are not enough.
The transcendental semiotics as an horizon of meaning always working there, and the idea of the "ideal" and universal community of communication, are not enough for explaining the mental processes that drive and direct the way up to the individual truth. We're not anticipating this complex (and Great, but when translated to the mark of democratic participation, not before) sense, when we thinking. First we think for and to ourselves.
This point is unavoidable, and needs an ulterior explanation, that's coming prior, to my point of view.
And well, here we're going.
flower love smiley flower

Always Good Loving hugs!!
It's been all that could be; for limited beings as human us, it was not that badly done, after all. When I look at History I can clearly see it.
I was searching for "paradises" on earth because I was blind in love.
God Bless!
Let's Work for help.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 10:26 am

Hello,
good morning everybody. Here we go, on the going. Good resting weekend. Brain well.
Next working hard is going to be not so much marathons on Authors, but more reflective and creative, and this is much easier to me.
I'll be coming to share things that I think are key and that, one way or another, may think I did not share well enough, or just did not do it.
Not necessarily coming everyday, but keep listening, in case anybody interested. I'm Working!
Yesterday IV Milenio was really Interesting, specially on the discussion about the effects of the internet and new techonologies addiction, that got to the global question of the virtual life addiction (like TV, Movies...).
It's Important to Notice these consequences and deal well and healthy with everything, specially to what's related to kids.
They come to TV once a week. I'm not necessarily coming on this frequency, but more moderated one. Basically, on these things I think are key on the reflections upon everything that I may think are useful.
And this is all.
Sending best wishes and greetings. God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 am

Hello,
how are things!
Here really focused. Yesterday's night I was making schemes (on the brain) later than half past one a.m.
I'd dare to say the improving is reaching the "brutality" geek
I admit someday, in fact right after having my doctorate Laughing , I'd like to be a professor (recognized for who I am and what I've done and will have done then) in Princeton, or any other tremendous university.
About Princeton, the problem I see is the fact I'm conceptualized as "The stalker", and as long as it's so near to NY...
In the other side of two, I admit I'm not much ready for romantic closing-ups or downs. For: virtual attacks, forgetting of me in two physical presences and, the most affecting of all for the failing of confidence: the "Fernanda's Circus", so hated by me, for the big injustice. this last thing has been the "trick" for disturbing me on connection to all other bad things. It's All Needing for a Very Real "Tonned" Clean!, though I'm not much hopeful about it, not at all, in fact.
So, in case there was no need for "romantic" touchings, I'd really like so much to be a respected and loved professor in Princeton.
But, well, this is getting me close not to the "epistemologic holism" but directly to Nietzsche, confusing dreams with realities; and I'm not that philosopher.
Well, on the Focusing for help All and for me (quite real, the improving Shocked cheers party smiley wave ).
Though the adding of the emotional distance to the physical one, on the Loving for Always, separated on earth, maybe together in Heaven!!
Have Nice Day, God Bless Everybody!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

About my tasking, have to say yesterday had to put the energy flowing a little down, oh my. But OK.
Now preparing second chapter. First epigraph is on the critic of Sciences (mainly: from Horkheimer, Habermas and Apel; and from the inside of it, "naturalistic turn" of philosophy of science; getting foucused in the aspects of the need for transcendental perspective as fundament of possibility -of the knowing anything-, the need for a normativity (one moment please, I have to take a look at my papers, True; I did not remember wave ; today going on easy on everything, keep the focusing but a little easier; all quite well balanced) which is related to the "naturalist" falacy; the inconscious element playing (related to Freud, Lacan and the Authors I mentioned on it), and the "crítica de las ideologías" (specially related to Marx and Horkheimer and Habermas).
And taking the line of the "soft naturalism" from Habermas, as argumentative guide for the answering to the critic, and, also, taking the Apel conception, who talks about the key role of Science for completing the "self-reflection" on the philosophical field.
And so on.
Sending Hugs Good!!

ps: the counting of time is going quite well. The light, so Intense, of the sense is coming to my mind, better and better for the understanding, on the critics and on the critics of the critics wave lol! tongue smiley for this, I am suspicious that almost unconscious terms, my brain impose to myself this paused doing, Necessary for the deepest possible Reflection on sense.
Seeing, Goodness.
That Picture on the snow... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

I actually Do Breathe some Adorability in my Heart, and I don't have idea where this feeling may be coming from!!
When I say it the "hugs hunger" gets brutally increased, so better don't talk too much about that.
Talking about different brutalities does really help! geek Laughing Razz
I've got in mind almost all of the next epigraph; and by this and for this (both things together, "ultrahermeneutic" terms of conceptual mind as an holistic net), I've got almost totally clear the space I'm dedicating in it to the naturalistic turn in philosophy of science and the part of this theories I'm leaving for the study of science in another chapter. And, also, I've got clear the distribution for the whole second chapter:
- science, importance, philosophical fundaments (the unbreakable mix of the "ser" and "deber ser", breaking definetively the "naturalist phalacy" in the field of philosophy, but only introducing this very complicated concept, that will be developed in the next chapters), and reference to the need for "multidisciplinar" perspective, mereologic and holistic
- philosophy out of the subject: problems and the need for coming back, also and with no need for forgetting the Horkheimer and Habermas social and sociologic critic and the communicative action theory from him, to the individual fundaments for the subject-object epistemologic relationship (all departuring from the critic of mine in the previous point)
- evolution theory
- neuroscientist fundaments for philosophy of mind

And achieving the dates agenda I guess.
And Good Hugs Very Tremendous (now presumptuous me: as romantic love from youth, I know "David" -role- was -though may be did not "go", remembering jokes with Great James Lipton- first action smiley Very Happy - Embarassed Razz ). And God Bless!
On the Loving!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:51 am

Hello, wow, we All are really Grown Up! Smile Razz
Beautifully.
Really Inspirational!

It had passed long time, since the last one.
It was a really calming pill.
Blessing Days, I'm Wishing.
The actual anger is not exactly for videogaming, "gay/handsome; your crazy jealous mind will tell you, for your anger, you're the first one" action smiley tongue smiley ; but for the things in real life around me that I don't like. Neigbo supported by some weird officiality and pirates of virtual life, this is the Very Main Source for my anger. Year after year, when I Know Everybody Knows, even the Pope...
It's sad and makes me so very hard Mad
I have to FORGET all people involved with it, and Live my life.
My actual efforts (whatever You've been Really Trying to Do to me for Hurting me -babe, it was just Love; intense as a kid, stupid as a blind one: by instance my bad reaction to Pictures with Model Chris Fawcett, it was Childish Jealousy after 18 years wishing for a touch on ontouching stage); I was saying my actual EFFORTS, for Real, are for All and I am not going to think about these people, many ones really powerful and influent.
Well, in fact You were just Trying to keep me away, as long as there was a Beautiful Family with You, where I was just a very disturbing weird incident. I understand it. As I understand there was a contradictory feeling too.
What I can't understand is the actual doing, after 10 years. Not for what's in Videos, I'm talking about things around my real life. It's been making me so Really COLD, as Self.Defense, in a way I Had NEVER been before. It's Really Scaring, related to the Effects to the Soul of Mine. But well, I know nobody cares about it (excepting for possible scientist or any other kind of pervert studying), Excepting my own Family.
Yours is so Very Beautiful, and to See You so Clearly Good Hearted is a Calming thing. The "companion" is More than Inspirational, it's Heavenly, Respectful terms I just can say. It's All Together! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
Seeing, now to Task Intense.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:09 pm

And now, really drunken for the mental efforts, on a cloud, it's a mix of hormones from intellectual satisfaction (a pulsion, Truly: Aristotile, Darwin and Freud) and from exhausting efforts of head.
For some childish fun, answering today Videos.
On the Loving (also answering Very Nice Pictures from Nice People playing I've just seen).
I'll see if I can wave cyclops drunken - lol!

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I98KeKV_F9g action smiley Razz cheekey smiley

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RWhcsw1nwY Shocked party smiley Smile I remember when we, three Friends, went to Esperanza (Hope) Home, Beautiful girl, to Watch it affraid cheers
(or "Posesión Infernal", in spanish title)

- searching for a Video on Epiménides paradox, but I can not see at this speed any one expressing enough what I wanted: "epi" (after), "meni" (many), "des" (... Laughing geek Exclamation ).

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOmTuwnGYg
"La Aventura del Poseidón", Gene Hackman HiperSuperTremendous! wave

- and now I am not posting a Video but saying geek :
... it's in the Genetic Co..

It all seemed to be started as a five "Hincock", going to "Hancock" and to "Hitch...." expertise.
And what a wave Exclamation composition Laughing bounce Shocked drunken
Big Good Hug!!
Loving for an Eternity Kind and Tender True!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:47 am

Hi!
flower

Another day. Ready for the working.
Really Nice Pictures and Videos!
And if there's an honest heart without it, Soon I'd Need a normal explanation on what happened in my real life, and still happening: I mean, those neibo.
This is the key of Everything, and the Real Problem of the Actual bad steams in my mind, after all these years, since I came from NY (spying by technology...; I know there's more). I Need a Break from this Situation.
But Nobody Seems to truly care about it.
And the Problem in my Mind is Increasing Everyday for All that, so tiredly now for the repeting, I've been explaining here for years.
How is it possible, those good spirits and these people still there?
It's not their face, dressing, national origen... It's what they've Done and still Do!
Repeat and Repeat: how is it possible anybody can think I can feel Healthy and Wishing Truly Good, when Everybody knows what's happening and Nobody Cares at all about it!
As I said, my Brutal Efforts of Mind Focused are for Universality of Human, and for Your Children, and it's Motivation Enough.
To the Rest, All can Just remain on the surface of my emotions. Just for an Obvious Reason of Survival (better said, for Staying Alive!).
Do something on that, don't Make things More difficult. Cant you see and understand the risks (not just for me; and coincidences should Make Us All Think about it!) from keeping longer this situation?
A mistake Never corrects a previous one. Cut it.
for the Sake of All.

ps: to powered people, I mean, with factic power in my life: I'm not a danger for anybody, I'm Helping, what else must I prove for "Earn" my Human Right to Live a Life with Respect and Dignity?
In this mess, I don't ever dare to ask for a chance for the Very Proved Talent of Mine, for 10 years. These Books... I guess are going to be too good; but for this and for the personal origen of them (I mean, the public enemy number 1 Laughing ), I think I'll have to pay for all edition of it.
I'm Living with this All.
And with other things, with other things too.

Well, Seeing sometime action smiley
Now Brutal Focusing. And this is not keeping me away for a Healthy Emotional Life, related to my People. It's not thanks to conspiracies or therapies for my real life, it's TOTALLY DESPITE OF IT.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi,
a little more calmed, came for little while.
Not much talky but Focused in the Good thing, as I'm working.
About this last thing.
I've actually been pulled for working more by the boss. I don't know if it's a keeping of the forgetting I've been under for all these years, or a solution for my inertial mind (I asked for help from my induced feelings for the unfair neibo., I remember), or a way for controlling me.
Honestly, I think it's a mix of all.
From this point, and for the global reason of the actual doing undercover around me, I have to go for some time. These holidays and for some more.
I have to finish my book, and write a doctorate.
Also, doing well. It's Important.
And all Need me staying Calm before all happening and that's been happening around me; that my sense of justice does Feel as Unfair. This is a Critic point to my Nerves and my Sense.
And, also, I have to control my bosses too; just in case there's a real bad intention or simply very rigid control under multiple legal menaces possible.
I can't control any other thing around me.
I'll be OK.
I've got my Duty and my People with me. And my Sense, and my Experience, of course.
There's no other way up actually to me.

Also, taking chance for Sending Big Hug and my Best Feelings to People who have suffered the violence yesterday, and to their Families, in Belgium and in Everywhere.
God Bless.

And well, Good Hug. Wishing Wisdom, Love, Health, Peace and Sense to Everybody!

ps: I'll be OK, I've got so Much Work, Responsability, Love and Sense. And I'll find Peace of MInd and Heart too.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 am

Hi, Very Heavenly Hug!!
cheers flower cheers

Really better feeling today.
These days with no philoworking have been so really Good to my brain, who needed a real break from the focusing on it. I can feel it much clearer and more rested, really "visible" sensation.
cheers cheekey smiley Razz tongue smiley On a Hug, Inspiring terms, All Get so Much easier!! tongue smiley Razz cheekey smiley cheers
On the next month going to a cycle of conferences, only four sessions, focused in the contemporary philosophy. Good to my essay development.
Taking easy the working. This stop felt Good, True tongue smiley
I can not get lazy but moderating will just result as one month more; and better done, reflected and so.
Today not too strong, it's huger perspective I have now, on my tasking calendar; after these 4-5 days I had to stop (I was like in a closed loop, "bucle", for the circuits of neurones on and on).
Hugs Good Loving!!
HUG!!
On the normal focusing! C:\elements esports\BROOKE Y MAGIC

ps: I've proved a new way, directly from the forum sources, to post. After pushing key I'll know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:10 pm

Healthy terms i erase all my words on romantic love.
Its inducing people to mistake and lies, more than anybody can find in this world. Im not adding more. This at the very least i can do.
Romantic love is a chemical reaction for keep couples together for care better of cubs, brought out by evolution.
I believe in love and always will do, but the uninterested type only, if this is possible (at the very least empathy is real, so the part of love coming from it we could say its "pure").
Ill be OK.
Now very angry but i know what i say and what i have to do. Survival mechanism for cold mind that life and people taught me.
Wishing good, take care.
Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

It's Konrad Lorenz! Sorry ( Mad Embarassed Smile ).
Have to say I'm on a brutal evolution of mind about "world of the life", point 2.3.1 I shared. Differential criteria Good I have in mind bounce cheers
Clear in mind what I have to explain, "appears" the specific and developed form of the intelectual intuition, and always on process.
It's about making it systematic and comprehensive enough.
Good Hug I Love You!!
Hugs from You are a Real Fundamental Feeding!!
(yes, like the cookies of dog Mad geek Laughing Smile )
Loving Well Fine Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Oh, thank you, Forum.
I am not sharing the texts I am writing, but as I Promised, I am sharing the "seminal" ideas in any case.
And the Brooke Loving too, of course.
As the Universal One.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:29 am

only little moment.
Remembered I added couple of things to what I said, for the Sense of "all".
Some keys: differencing human by very visible skills: Algebra and Logics (top of abstractivity), and metaphore (another top, different terms), and Spirituality and All connected to it.
Also, connected to skills of other animals, like dogs: they do can learn pretty number of signs too.
Making a graduation: progressive transcending of the "denotative" existence!
And explaining this.  I can say gorillas can make up "sentences" of 4-6 words... It's a superior level of abstractivity: sense made up on a sentence, a step further from the "denotative" sense.
Explanation I'll do on book, but I had to share this.

ps: Good Loving Good, on the Radio and Everywhere, Cuteness Bright of Mine!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:31 am

God Hugging and Good Day!
cheers flower cheers

On the Focused time.  Going Well.
When woke up (forced by the ringring of cell alarm), I was more than words can say to describe the sleepy state I was in geek Laughing
For Real.
I think  scratch I was dreaming about this: Gasol Brothers and another Friend had come to my house, sitting in my sofa and me in one of those "lazy boys", and we were talking about Basketball and these things.  True.  And as long as I had not finished my REM phase.  For this, the Sleep (I had got up for a moment at 5 I think -those pipi things, I don't need it everyday, True- and I had rested almost enough then, and I feel asleep easy again, and I think I was in another REM phase -but losing Nothing  Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile - when the alarm did sound around Cool.
It was funny and Nice, and I'm waking up calmie but well and in progress.
It's True, what I'm saying.
Well, Brooke Very Good Loving Hug on Eternal Emotion!!
Some of the best emotionally days, I'm on actually.
I Made Sense in some Key things to me: Expressing Well those Feelings, well enough to make believe me, and Explaining those Subjects of hearted mind on Reality of the world.  This second one I have not finished yet, I'm on it quite well.
About the first, I think We're OK!! action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 am

Hi for little while!
cheers flower cheers

yesterday, when I talked about moderation of efforts.
First, I Thank Everybody the messaging, as a sense for the joy and naturality of them, the efforts.
In my place, I have to say I agree with it.
Though, I was not thinking about it but about the situations where the "untamed" creativity, like a pulsion, does get a seriously dangerous situation for the indidividual.
So UNFORTUNETELY, though Honestly I think the Reasons behind what I'm saying now were some other ones, the Too Soon Good-byes from Michael Jackson and Prince had something in common with it.
Einstein said he did not need to sleep very much.
Not so recent investigations have proved to sleep and rest is Key to Everybody Human, no matter how bright.
Einstein did let himself to fall in spirals of creative science on her mind, for days, till getting simply exhausted. This can never be good.
My theory: I'm sure he has achieved higher objectives in his middle and old age if he had rested enough his body and his mind.
About this kind of stuff I was talking about.
Creativity can get Addictive, and it's as Dangerous as any other Addiction when you are not controlling it. Control for Health: to feel OK when you're not doing the activity (create, exercise...).
And well, now I'm really doing the activity. I admit that since I started my essay I'm sleeping a little worse than before. It's more difficult to my brain to get disconnected, somehow. It's normal, I do also get important levels of concentration, and there're moments, like yesterday's night, when I feel like pulling for doing something (in fact I did, telling all those opinions on politics and animals -I'd obviously include plants) more than just listen to some music. But I'm on charge of it, and the sleep is enough I think: usually, more than 6 hours Good. And it's a routin that I've fixed from the very first time, and I'm keeping myself on it, in any case. Yes, for Health and for Results.
Sending Kindest Greetings, I Do Truly Thank the Very Hearted Goodness about this subject, that I could See today!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:22 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

In fact, what I'd like to know, talking to them, is what's been going on.
I mean, not from the Movies and Virtual, but in real world.
Investigations on me, neigbo (now they using or having somebody making a hole in their garden for a swimming pool; if they do it in times they can't, I'm advicing: so fast calling the police; and they same I say about the noise when using the swimming pool at night; these People are a TRUE NIGHTMARE; if they have been sent, those who did it, someday will have to explain and say something about it: drugs, disturbing with bad intention by noises at any time, participating of the spying by, by instance, knowing TV I'm watching, when it's impossible directly by the sound of it... How is it possible?  BIG part of my actual Big Suspect and sometimes  Mad  , Very, it's for the situation created by this subject -HOW IS IT POSSIBLE SO UNFAIR, and important people talking publically indirectly about it, as it was something Good... What's Happening with this people and with the whole world, sometimes I have to think about; but I Actually Dont), some like "global" following of this stuff and so.
History Will Know All Unjustice I have been facing for these years.  History, I Swear, Will Know it.  The Forgotteness is easier to handle, but the Unjustice...
Not reacting on verbal agressivity anymore, just getting more and more into myself.  I can't understand.  My Life is Mine.
And it will Be.
I think I'm calling, FRIENDLY, Vero and Kelle, maybe it's possible I find some answers.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 11:21 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

On critic I've been making on Apel and Habermas I am being honest, respectful and clearly indicating the Big Points of them both for Social Theory.
also, in any case, if I have been so focused in their epistemic theories is for a couple of things: brightness, importance in philosophic contemporary context and, more than any thing, as the key point they are in historic development of the epistemologic reason I'm trying to elucidate. I Admire them!
Also, me trying to bring human reason to another level of self.understanding (for all and for all the things), qualitative terms (I think/feel I'm doing, but somebody else will have to judge it, I'll have to Admit -though, as Schopenhauer young when facing his little recognizing before the massive and crowded classes taught by Hegel (he intentionedly chosed the same time of classes, this is self.confidence Laughing Razz Smile ), I am honestly and modestly so Happy about the goal I'm achieving, have to Admit too).
And 168 pages... This is, in a book, almost 336 I guess Shocked scratch wave , specially when think I not finished yet second chapter (though very close to it) and still have to write 3 more ones.
Though, "in my deffense" geek Laughing , have to say I'll be more "direct". I mean, it's not I tried to bla, bla in previous ones; it's just that I wanted to justify all by bibliographic fundaments from REcognized Authors. For two things: for proving the understanding of mine for the second part of the book, these 3 ones waiting, and for fundamenting well this coming development, historic and substantive terms.
And now to work more.
Love Greetings True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I have been thinking, listening the Tremendous Song (though, me "tronxo" when played with literal/metaphore action smiley Rolling Eyes ), and the rolling of ideas getting connected and into meaningful abstracted sense is affraid bounce cheers to me, have to admit.
I've got All connected in mind for finishing chapter 2. Writing next week all till the last point. After, part II, though, some theories I will mention, very directly: some from Damasio (just key points, recommending Book), Evolutive Epistemology (Ambrogi -Rest in Peace-, Popper, Brady; doing the same), Wittgenstein and Russell (Recommending). All just key points, not the whole theory to get critizised, as I did before.
This, supposedly, as a panoramic and critic global vision, is done in part I.
Almost 200 pages I guess Shocked affraid well...
Sharing.
cheekey smiley hasi flower cheers love smiley cheers flower hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:19 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Here on the going. Rested. Focused. Going to work a lot today. Good!
Very Nice Beautiful Videos!
Wishing Very Nice day.
Many Greetings, Love and Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How Nice Pictures and Videos!
Me on a exhaustive wave for the tasking.
good tongue smiley though this need for rest.  It's OK, coming soon.
Had True fun on it.
Happy.
Now some restie time, though not very willing to walk very much, in fact have to admit.
Later conference.  so Good.  I think it's about the kind of task of philologists ("qué hacen los filólogos", or something like this; not sure words but I am about the subject).  
You are, among other Nice Bright things action smiley
Good Hugs Loving Beautiful!!
See and see later so Good.
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Today resty easy fine day. True.
After Movie just coming for virtual hug.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 9:19 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Good Day and Beautiful.
Good going. Sleepy but Rested.
Lovely!! action smiley
When I said "people fixed well", I was mainly talking about those people who came behind wall. I am almost sure there's a conspiracy on it, and they are such an ungentle and uneducated people (for objective reasons).
I don't want to think about possible people involved with it, and I don't even want to think about them.
When I said "tenor" voices in videos where Movie was able, I was not lying.
When I said...
I've got a meeting with a student-mate today, I have to give her the Book from Conferences (Good!); but I am not going to her house, cause she's a woman, I'm a man, and these things alone... you never know: complications. And I just Need Calm and Honesty on these days from me to me.
Meeting at the university.
And...
Don't feel bad, Love, as I said, I'd not get this emotional and intellectual places without your help. the only complain is the distance, the "like" anonym thing, but maybe then all this could have been impossible, for notorious situations of both.
So, feel Very Good.
"Chips" question... please let it go. Just if You someday know how to help me before this conspiracy (even though You may have been involved in some moment; it's OK!!) from those who I mentioned before, then Great.
I don't think my coming here is erasin chances for getting professor place at some big university. If I finally can't it will be for usual things: very difficult!
I mean, Einstein was very promiscuous, to what I've read, and Princeton never expulsed him. Well, he was Einstein. But I don't think this I've done till now, at the very least Actually, can close doors to me (well, maybe the Hollywood ones; and though I have to admit it's a big frustration, this happening to me, with this beautiful smile I've got geek Laughing Smile, I'll survive I think; well, it would have been good, a chance as screenwriter -text for You was first Idea, as I said, offering from Vero took my mind further, True!-, but this you never know how it can be).
Good Hug!
Trying to use Very Well these 3 next weeks, but I think the intellectual task will be a little more relaxed than, specially, two last ones, writing so much fast (but, Shocked , really Well I have to Admit bounce , as results to express).
Loving Good, Eternally!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:00 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I was so angry. It's True that there was a car mess, I "signed" the entering at work at just two minutes before the limit.
Calmie True on it.
Sharing some idea, not new at all, and not new at all in mind neither.
Objective terms, Not related specific terms to anybody. True.
Instead of totalitarism, it seems for many times there's socially installed what we'd call "bitotalitaris" -or "tritotalitarism"...-.
This is can be explained much easier by examples. There's the duality Madrid-Barça in spanish footbal, Republicans and Democrats in the american politics...
It's like there's an OBLIGATION you Have to get identified to a very fixed number of chances, Normalized.
If not, you're an "outsider" not much appreciated by anybody.
Because there're some mechanisms in mind.
Naturally, for finding warm, protection, guide...; our ancestors did progressively go to groupal existence. This was an adaptative mechanism
Individuals not getting in one of those groups, were supposedly having some "mistake" or fail (sociopathy could be one of them, but not the only one). There were good adaptative reasons for getting separated from these individuals not identifying to a group, and just for a good percentage of being right on it, in terms of adaptative evolution. Later, this got much more complexity, as transversal circumstance in society.
I always comment this: some guy is talking about what one of the most famous football teams in Spain did the other day. And it's possible I don't agree with some decission from the referee in the match, and it's possible I may say an opinion that would have negative consequences for the team this person is cheering, whatever one of two principals.
With a percentage reaching the 99% in good number of cases, this peson will answer me: or, then you're a fan of... Always the other team he (or she) is not cheering.
There's this evolutive mechanism for groupal identifying. When we know and understand it a little, we can make things up much better.
And now to task.
Greetings Good! action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:17 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Through the time doing other things, my work, I've actually written rudimentary version of scheme/index for third chapter. Logics and language is going to be the title, it seems scratch geek , you never know, this mind of mine going wave Laughing
No, really, I think it's getting pretty good and Clear and well fundamented and...
going to be OK.
Shared.
Back to work.
Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   On the normal focusing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the normal focusing!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next