Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the normal focusing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:41 am

And to my opinion the place for philosopher is some retirement, related to the public eye.
This doesnt mean away from intelligent critucs, but from the easy judgements and supperfficiality that happen in all sides of social fame celebrity.
Usually, philosophers dont need many efforts to get this hahaha
Some lol on truth but fine, as long as its historically normal and corresponding human psycology of the daily living inside of the city life.
God Bless!

Ps: all comments on my worries for the money were Only i Swear for the Health of my Family.
Family and Social Solidarity are Not excluding themselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:23 pm

And when said me from "0", did not talked about me stalking again; but Just about me Forgerting Evilness, global terms.
Then, also, Much Easier All for my Work, Rest and Peace. Me Not disturbing anymore True.
The World Needs Honesty, goodness, truth and smartness from us.
Theres Still Time for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:21 am

Now, not only my feelings have been calmed but also my moral consciousness. I was Not trying to bring personal guilties, cause it wouldnt be Fair
We Human.
Im taking again All philosophy, but calmer ways, on next months finishing All.
This is now a fair last post.
Loving Well Always, bye!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:55 am

Hi, Good Wishing and Good Loving Smile love smiley flower
Had fine weekend, some enjoyaments and some rest. Wishing the same! (forgetting those things around my life that are unfair; Beethoven died ruined and with not a simple hearing, Pascal... this is the history of human societies).
Quite focused in the thinking. Moderated. I know I can't reach the same level of intensity for so long. Now my brain thinks better but different, more paused. And the impossibility for having in my consciousness all at once is not a reason for anxiety anymore. Step by step on the paper (worst, most difficult: translate my mental nets to the lineal paper: MOST EXHAUSTING AND DIFFICULT TASK I'VE EVER FACED IN MY LIFE!).
As it is no reason for anxiety either the time counting (fixed in enjoying and doing work well). Finishing on first months of last year I guess. and it's Ok.
The duality between my official work (that I'm making so very Focused and Professional too!) and my philo is not reason for anxiety anymore either. OK! This way I'm not getting so obsessed with philo, and also my mind rests by playing other fields.
And I'm not asperger. It's not fun this to me. REAL SERIOUS MATTER, first of all I have to say. God Bless.
In fact I've been thinking about it for many times.
But the faculty of easy big conceptual/of objects associations or the good ability for many new brain connections, or even the fact I learnt to read almost on my own (I did not listen that much at 5-6 years classes, and in the end of the course I did see I had to learn, and I decided to do it, True) are NOT necessary sings for asperger.
There're many key things I'm not in: my precocity for walk, for talk, for wanting hugs (though pictures selected I posted), for wanting/loving- Embarassed I was a little kid- women, my looking in the eyes...
The things I may have that make me simmilar to asperger I think are coming from my very soon coming impossibility for getting identified to my father as a prolongation of me. Imitation is key for learning, for kids. I mean, I wanted to imitate him, but it was for many times bad, so I didn't, or it was impossible. His permanent judging, and my consequent Shocked Mad Neutral bom was a Key point for my tendences to social isolation. I think that's the main part of the whole thing.
Obviously, all the criticism (even getting to less or more official accusations as crazy stalker or whatever) and the spying and hidden messages (not talking about the directly virtual life, but about my real life: by instances, weird changes in my cell numbers or names, neibo things, etc.: they All should Finish), have Not solved the problem. But its True they made me stronger.
If this was one of the reasons for it, I do have to Mad say it was a success. but only partial, cause they made me much colder related to this place, and also impossibilitated my wise saying here, just for a matter of principles, dignity and self-steem.
The fact I'm always condemned to be a virtual substance, I mean, related to all I've been doing and saying virtual terms for last 10 years; it's not a reason for anxiety. True.
New life. She's Happy with her Real Family, I'm too. And We All Have a Nice Brilliant Future, depending on ourselves.
Then, everything is OK.
Though, I can't change the Love Forever True!! Even knowing she did Never Love me True. C'est la vie.
She has a Family. I Have a Family.
But to Love is Always Key. Empowering, Really, thing.
Oxytocine to the top! Smile geek Razz
Well, going back to work. I'll be TRYING to enjoy my task, no more worried on agenda times or future possible critics making me notice real mistakes (I do Not make mistakes! Laughing geek lol! ). Simply Trying my Best by True Honest Efforts, and Enjoying All I'm Learning, as the possiblity some other People may like and use it for Good.
Good Greetings! action smiley
And Loving for Always True I Swear!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:28 pm

On the works.
For a moment for saying in this HIGHLY PERSONAL AND IDEALISTIC political system of mine (very, "of mine" lol Laughing geek ), I'd NOT forbid parties or try to erase them. They would perfectly fit, as theorics and as ideologic sources, representing ideas and groups as lobbies and proposing to the formal politics.
It's not obsessing me at all, this idea. I am not making, Never, an essay on it as a perfectly developed system. Maybe as an argumented principle...? Who knows. Very future this.
This actual politic system of parliamentary democracy is so much improvable, but it's the best we've ever had, I have to admit too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:26 am

Good morning Smile

maybe, after all, it's possible I may get some Normal respecting real life around. Fair, and Blessing to my Health and my Investigations.
I'm doing Fine! Edited well on the paper last 1.1 point, and the writing on the computer yesterday I could see is getting a "fixed" form and substance that makes me cheers Exclamation party smiley party smiley bounce True. Saying all I wanted to say well and clear, and also saying what I had to say the first time on the paper, and also getting a good literary style less or more.
I'm needing time, cause it's not easy, but it's going to be Good.
I also completed a "last" version for the scheme on the points remaining to develop. It All Makes Sense! cheers wave Exclamation Laughing
Good Love True Forever!!
Sending Best Wishes for All and about All!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Well, going on normal.
Probably finishing the edition, "first "definitive" one, before than I had thought. Very little more than 2 months, less than 3. Really. Rest was Blessing to brain.
OK. Bye, here we're going.
and Good Loving For Always!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Please, FOR ONCE IN THIS LIFE (politicians, entertainment people, enterprisers...), Lend me a hand. Unofficial bullies are all around (like my neibos sent), and they do Have to Be Stopped.
I'm not sharing all other points, but I was thinking (Xisca is probably just having an "esguince" in the ankle) it's a historic moment, and I think the point is specially key.
It's not paying for some Humanitary help, I Do cause I was going to Do cause I think it's the right thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the normal focusing!   

Back to top Go down

On the normal focusing!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2