Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Normal Developing on Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Good Goodness!
flower

Working Fine.
Motivated and Energized by the Results. Sheldon? A little enough (my Sincere Admiration for Jim Parsons, that I'm extending to All in the Tremendous "Big Bang Theory").
But Feelings Do Matter Too (this is also happening -though on his very special own way Laughing lol! cheers - to One of my most favorite TV Characters of All time).
Those Nice Pictures, Heartfelt Intentions action smiley I Know someday I'll be recognized on all of my rights (Only talking about spying, covered "teaching" and experiments), as a Human Being on the Living.
Everything's Going to be OK.
Sending a Good Loving hug!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: and book going to be Tremendous too, please help Araceli to think about how are we going to celebrate it tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:00 am

Today a Person who cant be suspect as a not integrated as a normal Person Tremendous Luis Alberto de Cuenca, who is also a Genius said the politically correct is an unreality and an hypocresy, to whats the Real human nature; and for this actual politic changes all around the world are a normal thing.
Agreed.
Though i Know he, and other Good Hearted People, Still Believe in Exceptions.
God Bless!
Im HORRIBLY Angry tonight (i dont think i can ever forgive). And im not a killer, and neither a coward.
Now i Know I Dont Love her. So Bad to me All Related on third person. All is Lost on this.
I Have to Go.
From those anthropologic principles, i can Live with those bad feelings, only related to conspirers associated behind the wall.
To other People, Not judging: we should see.
How was all this possible!
Life ahead is Fine. Family, Work, Beauty, Honor, Love, Duty, Dignity, Sense, Goodness, Transcending...
Im a Good Person, healthy mind and heart even after these shadowed last years.
Some im Not forgiving, but im NOT wishing bad to them. Im nobody for deciding punishments, and at once, this thing would be different, it would mean the condemn of my soul. To those, i just Want to Run Away from them as fast and far as i can.
To the Rest, each day im Caring More. Next dinner meetings... Remembering some Purity for Better times and Touch of People.
God Bless Everybody, All.
Books of mine are coming not so far on time.
Forgiving is God's Choice, im Not that. Just Want to Run and Reject, Keepung All those Away from me (this is more properly said for define my feelings).
I Dont think She is bad, True. Circumstances!
Love and Goodness Bring us God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Books on philosophy, and ethics, but not on politics or economy. Just cause its not my natural field. Not going against anybody.
Focused in Existential Sense, Morals and Reason. Not for "breaking" social realities. I think they will evolutionate on their well on time, i hope.
Bye! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

And even though how I'm doing on my own, or the music I'm listening... Whatever! I'm on Charge of my Own Life, as I've Always Been.
Those practices should, for Moral Reasons, End. But well, you'll know...
Keeping Safe, first, and Keeping Good!
Good-bye action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:15 am

Thank you, Forum action smiley
This is going to be the last of the day.  I'm taking this Easy and Calm, for the Best of All Peace. Next days are going to be lower, not necessary coming, just some day, Just for some specific sharing Good to All
Now I Honestly think it's going to be showed by me a first sign of how the actual situation is Blessing News.
Theory:
our genetics are the biologic architecture for us all as natural beings.  This is something that may be considered as a fact, as an "object" in the reality, all of it.
But there's the Culture, Socialization.  This is almost as important as the first thing (we're not getting a horn on the forefront, by instance, by this, Obviously, but you know what I mean very Clearly, I think).
Genetics, to all of our vital existence is like a structure, fundamenting this being alive at all of its meaning (as the culture, each one on their corresponding roles, too complex to be said here now), as a potency and as a fact when we're physically and culturally developed (culture is possible thanks to our genetics).
This last point is key.  This "Opened" character of our physical structures to get mixed with other Key Factors in the Construction of our Selfs is Unique.
As ideas and concepts can't get reduced to the extensionality and the logic character of the perfectly formal systems (the only ones: "lógica de primer orden"), Possibilities for our Future Neither Cant get Reduced to a supposedly unevitable natural condemn of our existence -repeating always bad things we all know from history-, and Neither Cant be Closed in the prediction or plans of any person or group of persons.
Future is Opened, and the Possibilities for Changing for Good are Always Very Real, in a Perspective that's an Infinite Horizon.
Take a look at this: supposedly, psycopathy is one of the last "taboos" to medicine, impossible to be treated and solved by it.  But it happens that when you recognize by any possible possible those kids that somehow are showing any signs of "psycopatic personality", it's possible (for many cases) to redirect their lifes and their minds, by a Good Education on Empathy, Responsability...  This is a Scientist Fact, very recent and still very incipient, but Real.
Figure out what All Human Could Do for a Better World and People, in all places!
It's All an Opened Range of Possibilities, to be Done day by day by less or more little changes, on a progressively better mindful and hearted Feed-Back.
flower love smiley flower

Bye, have a Good day.  Greetings Good action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:18 pm

As almost All in my Life that doesnt Depend Only on me, it was a bluff.
Keeping my Word, Working for Good books.
But there' re Always Consequences when People Dignity is thrown to nowhere.
Real Pity here.
Finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:39 pm

The strategy for a supposedly necessary remedy for my past anger towards my father and the supposedly permanent consequences of it on my behaviour and my mind...
It's very rudimentary, silly and non authorized by Constitutions, international laws and neither by the Legal Duties on All Medical Treament by any kind of Drs.
I am very peaceful at my past. Not so much at my present and my future. Each day you're obligating me to build a Huger Wall, for not getting wave
Someday there will be a punishment for all this. I don't know the kind, but it will be.
If also the university professors may agree with this, I'll write and publish books on my own. In fact, I Have Never Asked for a philoexplanation, cause I Never needed it; to me it's Enough to Read or to Listen to it, for making up my own conclusions.
but poetry and philosophy are a shit on these days. Poets and philosophers who have no money and deffend their rights and their dignity do have to be killed.
All right.
I'll Try this is failing. Inside the mark of the Law, Obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi! Smile

If this Real change around me that I've seen for last couple of days (some very easy fundaments for justice and respect in real daily life) persist, I could be coming as a Friend here, sharing thoughts (NON TALKING STALKING to the Person Brooke Shields!).
If it's just another joke, the change, I'll can not handle and I'll go forever I swear. We're just talking about human limits, rights, law, care, protection... The stress is Always damaging people, and I've been handling it for many years (it's not the less or more humored attacks on virtual ways, you know). And I can no longer keep on it (SELFDEFENSE, IMPOSSIBLE TO REJECT) while I NEED SO MUCH time and Attention to have All of me Focused on the Tasking Essay, Important thing.
Just this human care, and I'll be friendly coming for some time for sharing some key ideas.
I'm ONLY asking for this. Keep it. Give me a sign of Respect to me as an Individual who's Free and Protected by the Law, and I'll share things.
By now I can say I'm going to make last edition of the historic part, preparing it for publish. Somewhere. Professor Toni told me is not that important the place, as much as the quality of what's been written. I'll follow his advices. On this, and other things, he knows things much better than me.
Now focused on that, though also preparing the second part. Now I'm reading a book by Marco Iacoboni, and some article too, on mirror neurones, and the kind of learning (I'm on epistemology by now) this may bring to our cognition.
It's key, to have an almost complete vision of things, for building up this integrative reason I'm trying to fix.
Now sharing some lines on human cognition, logics and computers; these are notes for my second essay.
Shared, Goodness.
It's written fine on catalonian, the idiome I have used for the mails these words come from. No big problems with idiome (excepting grammar, of course Laughing Smile ).
" REFLEXIONS NOVEMBRE 2016 SOBRE PENSAMENT HUMA

I, respecte de les estructures lògiques, només ens podem expressar en termes d'una multiplicitat de càlculs diferencials matemàtics de múltiples reduccions eidètiques i analítiques corresponents a cada element de la idea susceptibles d'aplicació de les lleis lògiques, la qual cosa, arriba a constituir, com una integral en termes ideals de l'explicació de la ment, el conjunt de la nova idea pensada(no ho podem objectivar expressivament d'altra manera, perquè som a la pressó de l'objectivació necessària, que és molt simple respecte del caràcter metafísic de la ment i de la idea respecte de l'objectivitat imposada per la natura de la nostra expressió racional, davant els altres i davant nosaltres mateixos: anem per rails en el camp de la lògica, i gairebé en somnis en el camp de la metalògica) .
No començaré a desenvolupar tot això (si bé dins l'estructura de l'índex: he d'explicar les bases de Damasio, teoria evolutiva, etc, primer) fins al desembre. I després també entraré en les qüestions del transcendental (obert com a estructura post-kantiana però no quasi transcendental en termes apel·lians o habermasians; una nova connexió límits-metafisicitat) i també de la veritat, com a valor i normativitat en relació directa amb el sentit.
I ja sé que és un poc tostonius, tot això; però crec que pot portar un vertader llum filosòfic als problemes de l'epistemologia i a les preguntes existencials de sempre. I axiò pot fer canviar un poc, per ara, aquest "punyetero" esperit materialista-positivista-utilitarista de rang ontològic del nostre temps, com a totalitat existencial; tan propens a situar-nos en els càlculs de la practicitat egoista i amoral o, directament, en el relativisme global, a on, de fet, sempre comanda el més fort. No pens que canviem el món, però a mí em porta sentit i calma, almenys.
Crec que en Ramon Llull estaria d'acord amb el caràcter negatiu d'aquestes darreres idees. Què en pensens, Toni?

i això que he dit de la integració entre lògica i abstracció sempre haurà de ser així, perquè és impossible a la nostra ment "objectivant" comprendre com una estructura tancada com és el conjunt de les lleis lògiques, les quals, per poder aplicar-se, sempre han de referir-se a elements reduïts i unidimensionals, com "a", ja que en cas contrari no hi ha possibilitat tautològica; es suisceptible d'integrar-se en l'estructura oberta del pensament simbòlic conceptual.
I aquest caràcter obert és indispensable per poder crear noves idees, recombinant parts (per anàlisi) o totalitats (més o menys) de les anteriors, dins el conjunt previ conegut, cap a una nova abstracció explicativa on pren protagonisme el Sentit (metafísic respecte de l'objectivació, atès que és la pròpia consciència il·luminada; i no hi ha sentit en un infinit d'homuncles que ens expliques això, com diu Damasio). En cas contrari, seríem màquines. Però les màquines no poden ser nosaltres.
Crec que ja està per avui , jajaja.
Anem per feina. Difícil però va bé. Estic molt motivat, pel Sentit (coherència dins l'abstracció explicativa, imperfecte i oberta, lògicament; en terminis d'objectivació definitiva del tema: nous descobriments, millors reflexions...; tot i axií, crec que el que dic té tot el sentit, honestament; és gairebé una pulsió, dir-ho).

El silogisme aristotèlic és fonamental, perquè la noció de l'apofansi és consubstancial al Sentit i a la consecució mental de la veritat; però, i en relació amb el segon correu i la reducció eidètica de la tautologia lògica, hem de fixar-nos en què també hi ha un clar reduccionisme en els elements de cada premissa, concretament en els subjectes gramaticals, i en la seva adjectivació, quedant com a espais unidimensionals definidors d'una essència tancada, "tots", o "un", i amb dues úniques categories: una inseparable del subjecte (ser grec, per exemple), i una categoria adjectivada. Aquí, els "tots" i "l'un" individual es troben perfectament individualitzats com a conjunt/unitat tancats en sí mateixos, a través de les categories ontològicament ben definitòries (com si fossen tota l'essència: un reduccionisme que no arriba, clar, al de la lògica formal, però que és la clau del funcionament del silogismes aristotèlics).
En l'apartat de la lògica i de Gódel entraré a fons en aquestes qüestions. Crec que ho puc explicar.
Hi ha molta feina, però ja duc molt avençat.

A la lògica de primer ordre, en realitat, no hi ha diferència ontològica respecte la de ordre "0", tot i que en el nivell d'expressió formalitzada sí.
En la lògica de predicats, de primer ordre, no hi ha modulabilitat de les essències, de "ser", per cap de les variables.
Tots els grecs son mortals. Sòcrat es grec. Socrat és mortal.
Per exemple. Aquest vell sil·logisme necessita lògica de primer ordre per la seva expressió formal (tot i que pertany a una lògica d'enunciats, o d'ordre "0", en la seva expressió lingüística natural. I tots son grecs i tots son mortals.
Quan entrem en la cuantificació de les variables, per exemple a la frase "hi ha una funció per la qual f(x) es y", que requereix lògica de segon ordre, com a quantificador de l'essència de l'entitat "funció", d'alguna manera es romp la linealitat de trobarse dins una unicitat ontològica absoluta, com en el cas anterior. Per això, el caràcter de completud i/o consistència, seguint Gödel, comença a falla, en funció de cada sistema de logica de segon fins a "n" ordre.
En el nivell de la realitat, els conceptes mentals serien de lògica "n", atès que el nivell que podem emprar quan a la quantificació de les propietats diverses de cada idea (p.e.: una lampara: gran o petita, al terra o al sotil....) és d'ordre -al menys potencialment, dins la funcionalitat complexa de la ment- infinit.
Aquest element infinit porta a l'especte supraextensional, que és comú a totes les lògiques d'ordre 2 per amunt, si bé amb diferent mesura (com una espècie de "desintegració" pregressiva del caràcter extensional dels elements del sistema lògic, en funció del numero de l'ordre del sistema; aquesta "degradació" es manifesta matemàticament com un caràcter comú per a tots els casos de ordre superior a 1, en el teorema de la incompletitud de Godel).
L'aspecte supraextensional porta a l'element metafísic de del coneixement conceptual, la qual cosa ens obliga a situar-nos metalogicament, per damunt l'argumentació de la raó lògica, del nivell que sigui, i comprendre la fundamentació de l'element "vital" respecte del coneximent lògic.
Vindria a ser, per la formació de les idees, un poc el que diu Pierce sobre l'abducció, diferenciant-la de la inducció i la deducció. O el que Einstein deia sobre la imaginació del científic.
És un element que és situa metafísicament per damunt del pensament lògic en sentit estricte, i que pertany no només a l'ambit de les noves idees, sinó a tota l'estructura cognitiva conceptual de la ment conscient.
La imaginació o l'abducció, en realitat, responen a les estructures biològiques que determinen, estructuralment, així mateix, el funcionament del nostre cervell, i la posiiblitat de pensar de forma diferent de les màquines. És a dir, de forma creativa pura, no pre-programada mitjançant programes inserits en el disc que són, com saps molt millor que jo, un lenguatge lògic expressat en termes informàtics.

Les maquines cada vegada fan més coses. Però no té res a veure amb les capacitats del cervell humà, penseu: no es tracta de dècades d'investigació, es tracta de milions i milions d'anys d'evolució biològica per arribar a on som (des de les primeres bactèries, els primers pluricel·lulars, el primer cervell...). La meva teoria és que les màquines cada cop podran processar més i més dades, fins a un punt fins i tot inimaginable, però mai pensar conceptualment, es a dir, el pensament abstracte i creatiu pel qual s'arriba, per exemple, a la teoria de la gravitació de Newton, de la relativitat... És aquest maneig de dades, a on crec que les maquines no hi arribaran mai. Manca la part biològica, inconscient (i/o subconscient) i emocional del cervell. Es massa complicat per a nosaltres, crear "newtons". Ja m'entens, tots tenim la mateixa estructura de pensament. Sentim que sabem, les maquines no. Això és clau.

De veritat que n'estic bastant segur. Per cert, pega un cop d'ull a l'experiment de "l'habitació xinesa", proposat inicialment per John Searle i portat a la "fama" per Roger Penrose (sí, el mateix que ha col·laborat amb Stephen Hawkins).
La màquina va programa. Si troba elements que no van ser d'alguna manera programats com a "inputs" per a computar, crec que l'únic que pot fer es traduir-los d'alguna manera a l'espai lògic unidimensional del seu programa. Aquest darrer punt, és clar, amb major o menor grau de precissió, pot ser previst pel programador, fent que l'ordinador millori molt en el seu rendiment, fins i tot que algunes vegades sigui funcional en àmbits inicialment no prevists (coincidència funcional dels elements lògics-causals de màquina i realitat o "input").
Però això és només un aparent pensament abstracte, en realitat no es surt de l'espai unidimensional tautològic. És una imitació per reubicació simplista de dades com a inputs: res a veure amb la complexitat humana per sentir, conèixer, palpar, olorar, tocar.... qualsevol cosa, sense límits: la clau és obertura i sentits integrat tot amb la raó. A més, la previsió del programador sempre serà humanament limitada (no podem substituir l'evolució de milions d'anys tan fàcilment; a més a més només a través de circuïts sense vida, impossible), i el risc de fallida del programa sempre hi serà.
Avui, es diu que el cervell humà no es pot entendre com en temps de Descartes, separat del cos. La neurociència ho té molt clar. El cervell humà (la raó i el pensament que coneixem) només pot actuar dins el cos nostre.
Pel que fa al pensament creatiu, que suposa partir d'algunes dades concretes i crear un element de vell nou -un concepte-, aquest consisteix en crear noves categories, i interpretar-les (dins contextos teòrics de llenguatge i/o fórmules; i dins contextos pràctics), entenint-les. L'ordinador no et crearà noves categories, ha de funcionar amb les que té, i manejar-se amb elles (fins i tot combinar-les) d'acord amb les directrius prèvies. El que ha de crear la teoria i el "bot" conceptual del nou significat és l'ésser humà, interpretant les dades i creant noves teories i idees no merament estadístiques o probabilístiques, o factors externs de causalitat (màquines que fan de tot) en funcio del que es troben.
La creativitat, la imaginació, és essencial, i suposa un element trascendent o metafísic a la raó lògica-causal objetivadora, tal com passa amb l'autoconsciència. És un element adaptatiu biològic, i crea noves realitats, totalment noves, nous móns, tot "ex novo" que diuen.
Pensa, per exemple, amb la importància també de les neurones mirrall, pel que fa a l'aprenentatge. El factor "intensional" del significat va més enllà de l'extensional o lògic-objectiu positivitzat.
Pensa amb la metàfora, per exemple, com pots posar dins una màquina l'obertura d'aquest significat".

It's just a note to get Developed and much more profoundly reflected upon my reason.
God Bless!
action smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:39 am

Im Totally Rennouncing to that goal. Not expecting any moral and fair perspective on me Never more.
Ill be protecting myself and my people, but at once ill be respecting my gifts and ill try to bring to the world the best of me. Yes, ill Do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:24 am

Point for don't be worried for me (at this, to whats related to a potential bad result for my Justified Need for Self-Protection at Home, I Admit it's very Different):
dream was not on anxiety or loss. I was normally talking to the Person, and she shout out loud to me, complaining on direct accusations, etc. Normal. It's OK.
Dont worry. True (me Not hating).
And don't worry for possible more comings here (very seldom, just for cases like this, explaining real life events of situations that may need it - few, actually by now finally). As I said, I know that the last thing I could bring, philotalent, is just disliked or simply hated here, so... To books.
Those who may be interested, get prepared for january-february (well, it's possible little more, but plans are on that), I'll have I think e-book on easy normal places on these days (non exactly waiting for richness now Laughing lol! ).
Greetings Good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi!
Just for little kind moment.
Its cause im actually Obsessed with getting missunderstood, True (on philosophy is different, its the anticipated normal thing to me).
I was not flattering myself, or trying to disturb peaces; just sharing Good News, Honestly super very much tremendous things i think. Childish Kind terms.
God Bless!
Loving!! tongue smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:58 am

Hi!
I do Have to Admit I'm brain tired.  True.  But Happy cause of the results.  It was another jump, probably the last one important before finishing the book.  It's much more than I thought I could get cleared by the reflection working.  To me, it was all a real mess.  Now I don't know everything, so far, but there're some essential lines, somehow directing my thoughts on my selfconsciousness and the global structures of the thinking.  It's very simmilar to what Aristotile said, centuries and centuries ago, about the identity principle: it can not be proven as another one of his silogisms, but it's undoubtbly there, cause if not, we could not think (pink, red, green, yellow...).  It's something like this, and the process is a mix of sources from: objectivity of science, a methode that I call "metalogic digression" and the intuitive feeling (if this last one is against, directly, or it's not getting a role of good complement to the other two ones, I normally reject my intuitive feeling, and think and feel more about the things).  And the three ones I do get in a mutual progress, interconnection, as a mereology (Key Concept, very involved with another one: "Lo Uno" y "lo múltiple"; though structures behind this are not only for semantics of the language, these structures are global to our functional minds, I've found them even if we think in terms of "ensembles" -"conjuntos" in spanish, key to modern mathematics: "being" to language, "belonging" concept to "ensembles" theory).  I'm finding those structures of mind, after all I think, and I can say a pretty number of things for fixing a little more their essence.
I have found the key of problems for the different levels of logics, the relationship of them with conceptuality of mind, the same but related to computers, and the same related to Descartes causality.  All this for the weekend, as final step for clearing up the horizon around.
Today I'm working, but I'm going on VERY NORMAL speeds and concentration levels.  Recovering.  Tomorrow back to the normality.
Happy Kind faces Do Always Help for this, I started the morning by my breakfast and a complement made of those Smiles, quite Warm they seemed to me.  Not addressed to me, but it's the same, I felt involved with the Good spirits, somehow.
Have Nice day!
Brooke Loving!!
love smiley Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:51 am

Hi!
Rested and stretched, some Rocky Music on my own.
Tension normal.
I have to take care, i have been too angry for too many times and for too long in my life; these 10 last years more.
Before Unjustice and Memories on it, Strenght of Mind and Heart. I Know Time will Situate, each year a little more. Its just about Justice and Honesty, and Freedom, though these things seem to have been somwhere, far and far way. Probably, they only existed in my imagination when i was a kid. Maybe they are Still some Key Meaning in my life.
These Christmas i aint got the Babies. Sad but Happy for them; ill do OK. And technologies have many Good sides.
Today rested brain at night. Go, dont think so.
Good night. Good Wishes. Loving Values, my Humanity.
And Good Loving, this is Always Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Just last one of my well known "explanations" Laughing
At my working place I'm Feeling so Well. Good Feelings, Actually on these days. It's OK. Nobody's disturbing me (well, excepting one driver that sometimes is a little wave glancies, but All Controlled) and I Do have pretty number of Nice workmates and bosses. True. I'm so Calm here, and this is so Good for my health and for my Good Task. Thankful, in Fact True!
I was talking about the other places. This should Brutally (word silly for good feeling for expressing the meaning of Radical and Immediate) End. It should have NEVER get started, but there's Always time for a True Change. Those tactics are getting totally "devastated", theoric terms, by my treatise, as I'm breaking the "computer" theory (and more by my coming essays on human mind processes). Totally. True. History...
Come on, it can't be so difficult, disturbing me by "programming" can't mean the life to anybody I guess!
External Watching (not in my house!), but just this Watching, Not games; I can Perfectly and Easily Accept. That's the Limit the Law and my Human Rights Fix. It's Well Knwon.
Come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47 am

this I'm going to say is literally very "deep" ( Mad Laughing Razz ):
the "neón" (not making any honors now) is not on, again, ow! ( Suspect geek Laughing lol! ).
Both times True.
Good Greetins and Brooke Hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:37 am

I dont know whats sadder thing about the manipulation around me, the lack of morality or the excess of stupidity.
As somebody said, the attention is taken to the answer, but the "question" (double provocation mentioned) is always safe to ots author, for the primitive fact of holding the power, social and material but non intelectual nor moral.
I had seen many things in my life before 2006, but i would have never dared to imagine all this conspiracy that can only come from hell.
Ill be facing the evil you created, it became a Real Sense to my life.
Some successed against the devil. Now i Understand, and i swear i always thought id never could, all the misery and disgrace in human history. I Understand how human psycology works, and this is explaining all to me.
But, well, i will not die before i have finished a couple of lines, for my soul peace about my destiny and my duty.
How could i ever imagine in 2007 so much imagined heaven would turn into this. How!
Warrior me till the last breathe and second of my life.
Whatever, even though All, God Bless You, from the Heart.
Ill still be coming for sometime (not necessary everyday), cause my soul tells me so. Lines on the water do have to get written.
Love and Peace!
I have got my Family, and many other things you cant take from me. But i dont love you for this; i do cause i have to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:00 pm

and, Please, I'm not talking about "closer soul's connection" as a proposition or a future desire of "coupling", Please. If anybody may could understand it, I'm talking about Spirituality.
Cause I've Got a True Moral Duty with a Woman, after All these years, as a Compromised Love. I Can't go against this and I Can't Condemn my Moral Essence neither, in any imaginary case.
I Can't Lie.
Though, I can tell You I Dreamt with You tonight, and that it was Beautiful, and "Heartfeltly" Young!!

ps: and I Can tell I will not be talking like this for many other times in the future, for the Reasons we All Know. God Bless! action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Sorry for last typing mistakes on cell. Think its all clear.
Think about what i said, the real possibility is True, home spies. Id think better all things.
God Bless!
Goodness to All the Rest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Working.
I know these comments of today look quite childish. These ladies smile to me, I have friends, then I'm happy and life is beautiful.
It's more complicated. It's around the matter of the isolation and the symultaneous exposition, put together to some behaviours than have been truly unfair in the past before this position, or, at the very least, mistaken (therapies...).
Our brain works this way. When you have in your memories some specific places of negativity, it's much easier to come back to them. It's not just an authomatic behaviour. It's the Repeating, more than anything, that let you before a sensation of neverending unjustice.
But also as much as the sensation of conspiracy or treat happning among "others" (who, in fact, how many, which are their intentions, how homogeneous these are...) and towards me alone and in the situation I described at first (thank you for confirming, forum).
For more, in fact, many brutal wars started (obviously after fermenting processes on time) by less or more emotional and visceral reactions. Not always, but this factor is Always Influencing the supposedly Highest and/or Most Sophysticated scenes of the social livng on earth.
"Deffending" myself, just geek Smile
Task! geek Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 am

Freedom not for being together but for living in major age beyond rudimentary and primitive controls.
NOT asking Heaven for Freedom for "breaking" the Union off Families. True i Swear. As Always it was.
Though, now a melting loving Hug i think would be so Fair.
Now to rest. Much physic activity today, muscles not much tired, its the global feeling.
Love!!
On this, i Know now that you on new Project, there're more inputs about You. But i think its more about spiritual coherence thant just material interest. Its how im feeling.
At working place very few posts from now, but if inputs on You keep going on, ill be quite talky here, but not heavy. Those inputs are "Brutally" Inspirational: now even sleepy so good feeling about job ahead for finis book, Motivated!
Good night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:29 am

Hi!
Truly, as Grandma used to say, Not "going against anybody". Its just i "think" my life and my creation are important to me (lol hahaha; ironic but Hearted and True bottom in the idea; Normal, Not personal).
Came fot one thing about "fame" and mistakes.
When studied Politics at UOC, Normally, i used to visit at work, but not for working, just inertial pupil (worked the most at home). But i used to make mistake of not clising window, though i had it minimized in computer. For this, informatic center said to a workmate that there was a guy called like me entered for all day at uni; with no knowing we were in the same office. I solved it when i knew, but my name mail was fixed... Hahaha Truth is i had Not noticed till fights for last years in internet and so. Dave on bike living... Till i had to wake up. Normal!
And i Cant work at home now, cause me Too Afraid pirates (wherever coming from) destroy or make mess of my texts. True i Swear. Alone before the undercovered doing from the forums, i have No other chances. Normal Caution!
Hearted True talking.
Taping All-Star tonight. Big party and sports great show. Even Charity involved. Great!
Greetings!
Great Radio Going Good!
Hugged kisd for Eternity Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Yes, at 22, and for all the angry days me on the forums; it was something more than the "losing" of Brooke Shields, you know.
This last one was something beautiful to lose, justifying any frustration, the Existential One. My subconsciousness should know, and everyone else, excepting my consciousness. This was my mistake. True. UNININTENTIONED.
Facing the life without this fantasy of love (without real knowing between the people, it's OBVIOUS it was my psycologic projection of my wishes, desires, ideals, frustrations...), It's Still Possible to Be Well Done.
It's quite calming, to know many "falling in love" are done by a chemical second of "metaconnection" between the people, to my ego-genius, at the very least.
This time is the Real time, when I'm saying I'm going and I'm Doing it.
For this, need Calm post now. It's the last one.
Wishing you, Lady, the Very Best. A Great Future for You with your Family, your Career and All in your Life. True, from my Heart. You Deserve it, and I'm Sure you'll get Everything Improved, even more, on time.
God Bless You, Brooke. You will always have a Loving place in my True heart.
Now I can go with Calm. Good-bye action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 pm

The covered doing around me (everywhere me Suspect - Laughing ) is handable (not fair, but well...); but the intromission in my Private Life has been the Real Problem to my Sense. How can I think different to the fact of saying that if this people dares to do this, what else would not they dare to do, and where they're taking me -and my Family with me.
Understand?
It's DIFFICULT to me, to understand how this can't be missunderstood.
It's a real shame, this LACK of care, cause we could have built up more pretty nice things here (though actually Reserving my Author Rights, Obviusly Normal and Fair I think). TRUE!
For all these things, NOW I Need the Secure and Caring Direct Talk from an Authorized, Respecting and Respectful Voice, TELLING me the things, about the past years, the present and the future ones. NOT necessary Brooke Shields.
In another case, I'll NOT be able to Work here.
It's MUCH MORE DIFFICULT than Understanding and Explaining the deepest "secrets" of the constitution of our mind before us and the universe, to Understand these circumstances I am describing Shocked Exclamation
Coherently to this, I Can Only Lose my Faith in Human, I mean, about chances for Improving on Kids Hunger, Wars, etc. So, any sacrifice by coming here against all odds, Loses All its Possible Sense.
Any other thing would be Unhuman, someting that I am NOT.
But, as Human, I'm Doing my Job. Exercising my skills, my Hearted Mind, for Good. True, I Swear.
Love and Peace

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:27 pm

oh, forum, thank You for the numbers; I Just Try to be and to stay normal action smiley Smile tongue smiley
Only came (last post of the week; Good on Calm these ways; Hoping the same All Around!) for sharing I'll find out some way for typing on computer at home.  As long as I have No guarantees for protection from the "sabotage" of my, to me, very important working, maybe I'll try to use it disconnected from the net or something.  I'll see.  It's also expressing that I'm doing for a reason (forgiven by me) and also that I could face "higher" working places (responsability and money for the Family; about it, as answer to "covered" opinions on my supposed "money-family-depending", I have to say that it's something coming from long, long time ago, and it's for a Promise I Made so little age me; and also have to say that I would not be sending money with no limits, it's something of common sense, enough is enough, but at this level of earning, it's All I can do, from the past and for my Duty), in case I deserve them, legal terms.  I Can Do All Well.
Well, after this self-advertisement, me mr. marketing geek Laughing Smile , going back to the working hard.
Best Wishes!
Kissed Kind hugging!!  Love action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:08 pm

About this last "ps", and for my pride and for your calm.
I'm Not afraid from the new narratives coming, or the neighbours persistence on disturbing (in my the building of my Family house I am actually very  Suspect too), or  Mad at work, or not so casual "meetings" on the street...
But this is All UNFAIR, Moral terms (any Moral True Fail is not only a denigration for the human beings who actively play on it, but for the human condition we all share), and it's NOT helping at All, but the Opposite.
Had to say it!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next