Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Normal Developing on Time!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13723

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

Hi, Brooke.

Came cause these Videos of today, "Sweet Love" upon "The Blue Lagoon"... Touching.
Taking care, me.  And Loving flower
And videos are Good, but though I Loved "The Waltons", I prefer Ana de Armas roles rather than this played by Classic Richard Thomas in "Stalking Laura" action smiley Razz ... cheekey smiley
About the "help" related to the epistemologic treatise, I was not thinking about being helped for my "beautiful" face and less or more "athletic" body, but for the objective results I've shared that proved book is Important and SHOULD NOT be buried.
Well, in any case, it will See the Good Light, and I Know You Really Care about it tongue smiley party smiley hasi
Aspergerian terms, have to add that Dworkin (from the text I shared about the doctoring subject) is not considering only implicit rights that are inside of laws, but the rights that he considers the Social Moral is prescribing, according to the Living Historic times (but not in absolute terms; different to classic iusnaturalism); though I think this is not clear enough in his Theory.
I'm giving sense to this very critizised theory, which I will critizise for the aspects I think do need it, but that I will also deffend for some new reasons reasons on epistemic coherence, legal sense and humanity (human rights).  Not getting focused in his theoric conflict between equality and freedom, anyway (though there is a lack of coherence in his Theory about this too); I have to fix a working framemark (for academic need), and it will be painted by the epistemology I describe in the commented treatise.
cheers ... God Bless You, and a Loving Respectful hug!... cheers
flower love smiley flower

ps: I was thinking the other day (many days I do) about the times when I "discovered" your Movies, when I was going to the Video-Club (Nostalgy too!!!!) and renting them for as many days as I could cheekey smiley wave party smiley tongue smiley (the other People in the Family was Watching TV too -They All Liked your Movies!)... Oh my, Wow... Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep Working Hard, Please!  Last Role played on "Law&Order" is for a big "CHAPEAU", Brooke action smiley study cheers
Had to take the risk of coming.  I'll not do usually, related to signs, rights and All.  But today had to come.  Brooke, some Nice Pictures New Would be Very Welcome, Very Calm and Respectful terms, even with No comments here from me.  True Admiration!  
Objective terms, You're an American Classic, Good and Well Known All around the World.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 am

Hi, Brooke! Smile

YouTube has vídeos on Beautiful Modelo calles Andrea. Its probably some bad intention (usual since demirocks user invited me to a "competition"), but i Think André Agassi Wife is Not agreeing very Much, and those as many other perverted intentions we All have known in our lifes is going to some appropiated to its origens shity places lol!
Had to say this Respect, cause i Honestly Think today It was Not All his fault.
Also i have to Swear my chosing of Wittgenstein is Not a "mirror" Evil as answer for "definitions" by Cast chosings.
I day cause i see other minds getting self-projective about my suposedly known intentions.
Its Key Author. Last True "Monster" in phylosophy, Touch Key places for All i Need.
Title: "Estudio lógico de la noción de Ludwig Wittgenstein de seguir-una-regla en el ámbito del derecho objetivo".
Im party smiley at It, but we have to be realistic: only few People, expertises, Will Understand; and among them, not All. But its What i have to do, my good natural. Love Just Doing It.
Brooke, sorry for have started this for the pervertido consequences i unintentiinedly woke Up. I Did Not Know Hen is female of animal, Pepi was on a Pictures were i thought i was on good Moving ass geek Laughing (did not even notice my and her Embarassed faces, True -Never happened a thing), i Did Not Know causes of your Dad passing away, i Did Not Know..., I Did Not notice... A lot of things.
It was All a Child Remembering Platónico Love, getting inconsciously wave for the circumstances so New and difference (offenses, and real suspect You could see something...).
Came without any simple bad intention, though i Did quite irreflective brain many things. For this, assuming my parte of guilty.
After NY its True i came so Unpolite for many months... Bad done, whatever real Reasons i could have.
Anyway, i Think this could Never justify the real Life conspiracy around "teaching" me on so stalking ugly terms. I Know i was Mad wave , but to Calm a person and make him realize has to be done Very Different. Well, if You Really Care about this person.
I had to re-build the good bites here, the youth Dreams and Feelings... The Goodness and the Sense. Im Calm about It.
Wishing Real Best, and Loving, Lady. Youll Always be in my heart, whatever happened. True.
Now im going for some good time again. Its going to be a pretty long period for Good i Hope!
Feeling i found so Much Injustice, but this has Just motivated for my best. The fact of getting emotionally distant from those Who did It is Human, and to Recognize It and Accept it is a step to maturity, and to Goodness in terms of Honestly (Innocence Alive, Self-Believing so True!).
But about You, Brooke, youll Always be in my Best and Brightest Dreams for Good, Lady.
Here youll Always have an Admirer and a Friend.
Life is so Good.
God Bless us All! See... action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Vaqueruereque Looks was the chosen Pic for News, I can't figure out Mr. Grey on a bikini (Video posted right before), but somebody else... Looks Respectfully Great!
Good Blues! Top of the Muse!
tongue smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:53 am

Hi, Brooke! Smile

Some Great Pictures on the Videos I did See!  Wow!
Here, on the going.  Working mind.  Proudly terms, I can say I have on mind all main logic and epistemologic conclusions upon Wittgenstein idea of the "rule-following".  Yes, it's True.  And the corresponding argumentative connectivity to Theory of Law too, on the fundamental terms.
I'm so HAPPY for I See I'll be able to go further than the arguments I present on my essay; I'll be making them more consistent, as much as I'll develope them to better connectivity of the metalogics ruling our judgements (metalogics: you may read Aristotle lines from "Metaphysics", when he talks about the Identity Principle and the fact this is OBVIOUS but Not Provable, in terms of his Syllogism, he means: this is logic terms; Identitiy is a deeper ground, the basis of the syllogism in fact).
Today, to Conference on Etymology, I Love this Subject.  Francesc is Tremendous at this, and Very Good Professor by CLEAR Ideas-Words Well Connectedly Exposed.
Ah, and I'm taking the chance now: Please send Very Friendly Cheering Up to DeMarcus Cousins, Basketball Center Genius S.XXI.  Come On!
cheers Big Respectful Loving hug, Brooke, I Love You  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:23 pm

All Did run well!
Calm through it, Great.
A hug Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi, Brooke tongue smiley Smile Razz
cheers cheekey smiley cheers

Just for little while.  Know its Very Happy stupid by me, but for What i heard, have to say it.:
I NEVER Tried or pretended to be another Prophet.  TRUE.
Phylosopher.  With  "coincidence" my theories prove metaphysic Space, but its All by Reasoning.  Ill Never get theorically involving critic terms with Catholicism, Protestantism... Im Respecting ALL, but my job is Far from It.
Just Wanted to be Treated and Considered as Good Human Being, and Respected Normal Human terms (Intimacy, Freedom, Calm...), well beyond any consideration upon my intelectual skills (not going to New internet "Einstein's problema" cause ego is Calm and cause i dont Need more training and cause im very Busy for phylosophy).
Good Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

Hi! Smile

Uncle's surgery on its process, next week my Sister's turn  Smile   
For last months, we were worried cause the Dr. said, for the reason of the real breathing problems of my Uncle, that the anesthesia (total sleep) could be dangerous.  Finally, he just needed partial anesthesia, and all got much easier.  Anyway, I think it was all exaggerated, and at home Everybody was really Worried.
My Sister did go for surgery a couple of weeks ago, and next week again.  Nothing important.  Everything's goint to be OK.
But it's a Little exhausting, all put together.  My Mom, for a very easy thing, has appointment for Little surgery on the following week, after... wave  This is the Easiest.
I admit I'm really tired and nervous for it all (the Videos and Pictures were Not helping, but they're Welcome tongue smiley ).  I'll be Focused in some Rest of heart and mind.  Anyway, I have made some real advances for these two last days on philoconcepts, for real.  Specially, on the fundaments of the objective indetermination Wittgenstein explains (my critics on it) and, from this, to the concept of the philosophical absolute (theoric perspectives from the same Author, as Heidegger's Self and so).  
Very HAPPY for things that came to mind on this morning about it all, when I woke up -sleepy and not 100% rested today, for the mood on prolongued surgeries I guess; but they will end well very soon, anyway- and while I was attending a lot of things here at Work (I took a Little couple of minutes to write them all on fast hand).  
Good, now I am able to connect it all to the thesis conclusions I'm projecting (non definitive, of course, but as long as I'm going very original terms Embarassed to Fundaments... I am a Little certain that, when writing conclusions for the thesis, it will all be a matter of adapting contexts of theory: law sources and fundaments...).
For Real, it's All making Sense, and I am making the explanation more and more systematic and deep.  Both, very Important things.
Anyway, Taking Easy.  I Need it.  Sources of the body energy are finite too! Smile study , and nobody can run 200 hearbeats by minute for years and years for 24 hs a day.  Serious and Normal matter of Basic Health.
Less or more, I've been doing it for the last years as much as I could.  Though the essay was really hard, I balanced all I could.
For it all, and for the same thing for All, quite Calm on my visiting Here.
For the next weekend NBA All.Star.  Great!  
Chance for Wishing a Fast and Total Recovering to All players who are temporary terms on the bench!
And to Everybody, Please!  action smiley
And well, here we're going.
Now back to the task.  Bye, see later.
cheers Sending a Very Good and Kind Love hug to Brooke  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: Brooke Please Don't worry, I did not have nightmares or something at night; it's just I'm worried and too responsabilized towards my Family.  As soon as it all has passed on, I'll be Ok.
Anyway, have to say I rested sleeping for almost 6 hours at veyr least, that's enough.
Also, body is good; and the philolines...
actually, a BRUTALITY, sorry me for this exhausting geek lack of humbleness Embarassed Exclamation
Wrote a while ago fast on hand on paper, and... it's a brutality, what's on the paper and what's implicit terms on it, from my mind... I Have Drawn, Systematic and Logic terms, the keys for all this stuff of the reason, the logics, the absolute, the symbolism, the science... All connected by those lines.  I think I'd just need (by some calls to my essay as implicit note usual bibliography) three or four pages for completing it (never enough cause at each "second" it comes some new thing to add to make things more clear... it could never end, I could expend the rest of my life on adding explanations geek , but it's able to get systematically fixed before the Logic reason! party smiley cheers bounce ).
(and All by staying Responsible at my Work!)
And these News from Great Quincy Jones, about Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando.  Wow!  I knew about James Dean and Monty Clift... (relationships with Brando).  It's Nice to Know it.
Non drunk, I see as really Difficult I could LIKE an homosexual relationship (as I said, Tremendous Ian Somerhalder was the chosen "mirror", not a date Embarassed action smiley Razz ); but it's Good, Social terms, these things get said.
Big Loving Hug Kisse, Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 am

I had not said It yet cause i Know its known, my Mom last fall breaking second knee.  Happened on octubre, right after finishing essay.
I Did get Mad wave cause its too Much and too Much coincidence.  My perspective Changed for bad since then, and actually so many operations have left me without chances, my Heart, for forgiving the pressures, spying and tests.  All happening for years.  I Admit im actually impossible, for All these things.
For once, have to Thank YouTube for video with cover of woman with letters: want to be alone or simmilar.  Next to this, trailer with "deber cumplido" said and Also last with Michael Jackson, Helped to Understand im not forsaking anybody.  Good for Calming Conscience.
Im going for some long time, cause have to take Care of my Family and of All i have to Think and write. I cant take the luxury of letting my neurones get "silly" for bad emotions.
Dont worry, ill be OK.  Focused, Very.  And Good, whatever.
I Still have to do so many things, i cant let this evil/stupid let me Become bad or idiotized.
Dont worry.  I Will Not lose Calm and ill Stay Responsible.
Look for your own way inside of You.  When You find, then You can Also help.
Bye  action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 am

Now that ive got the Definitive proves of Whats going on, i Know Well its time for last bye.
Id Honestly Think about these things, what's been done in real Life (by instance, though i dont Think this is getting public, cameras im my Home, by neibo and so, its hellish organization).
Im not giving back my best Mind, of course, for this.  Ill Try doctor, if Possible, and ill write Nothing else.  Never, i Swear.  
Im Sorry, Mr. Hawking and rest of Normal ones in field of Morality.  Congratulations to the rest, though i Think theres Nothing to celebrate, practic terms, for present or future.
Please, after All You have done to me, dont Hurt my Family.  Im not searching for vengeance, im Alone in society and for most básico Dignity im going as Far Away as i can, no Matter how bad, planned or prolongued tortures may be.  Its tour job, Not mine.
True, me Not searching for vengeance.  Im FINISHED, in terms if Hope for Human.  Im Sure Other Brighter ones Will be able to Work for It; to me is Definitively Impossible.  
Ill be on Family and waiting till my death day, doing Best i can for them.
Im So Sure God Will Forgive me for this, Understanding me.
If You Keep punishing me, i Swear your "clases"/experiments Will fail. Ill not come here to express. Ill Stay Silenced. In extremest case, ill physically Hurt me (ill Try to stop me from attacking this Hurting me, even in the most desperate and Angry state of Heart, for Family; me in physical jail or dead is Hurting them too Much; Only this Will Stop me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Hi!
The last Operation has been going on Well.
Uff cheers
What a period!
I dont Think Brooke Hate me, but i Know things are not being Well done, including me.
I cant handle anymore the duality (virtual/real couples) that somehow we All Know is standing behind my talks here, even beyond my Honest Intentions, from the start.
I cant handle the spying of my Private Life, neither the "teaching" to me or the publishing and Hate.
Ill Love You Forever, Brooke!
May be someday... You get around to say Hi and... Friendly! You Know Well thats the ONLY Possible way for another meeting Closer, Always KIND!
A Big and Kind Loving hug with Best Wishing True!
About my intelectual Work... Its All conditioned to Real Respect of Privacy and age (a little olderThan 18; this is meaning Dignity of a Free Citizen; things i Did before too Tough was for my honor and my desinformation and my anxiety for True Love, Nothing sadic or bad intentioned for Hurting real, Just moral Self-defense and Love).
Anyway, ill be on my Investigations (today i got more good conclusions on that Deep stuff, with logic and metalogic proves).
Best Wishing from bottom of my Heart, Brooke.  Memories, Dreams and Honest Love for Eternity!
Happy Saint  Valentine's! flower
cheers  love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8