Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Normal Developing on Time!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13901

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

Hi, Brooke.

Came cause these Videos of today, "Sweet Love" upon "The Blue Lagoon"... Touching.
Taking care, me.  And Loving flower
And videos are Good, but though I Loved "The Waltons", I prefer Ana de Armas roles rather than this played by Classic Richard Thomas in "Stalking Laura" action smiley Razz ... cheekey smiley
About the "help" related to the epistemologic treatise, I was not thinking about being helped for my "beautiful" face and less or more "athletic" body, but for the objective results I've shared that proved book is Important and SHOULD NOT be buried.
Well, in any case, it will See the Good Light, and I Know You Really Care about it tongue smiley party smiley hasi
Aspergerian terms, have to add that Dworkin (from the text I shared about the doctoring subject) is not considering only implicit rights that are inside of laws, but the rights that he considers the Social Moral is prescribing, according to the Living Historic times (but not in absolute terms; different to classic iusnaturalism); though I think this is not clear enough in his Theory.
I'm giving sense to this very critizised theory, which I will critizise for the aspects I think do need it, but that I will also deffend for some new reasons reasons on epistemic coherence, legal sense and humanity (human rights).  Not getting focused in his theoric conflict between equality and freedom, anyway (though there is a lack of coherence in his Theory about this too); I have to fix a working framemark (for academic need), and it will be painted by the epistemology I describe in the commented treatise.
cheers ... God Bless You, and a Loving Respectful hug!... cheers
flower love smiley flower

ps: I was thinking the other day (many days I do) about the times when I "discovered" your Movies, when I was going to the Video-Club (Nostalgy too!!!!) and renting them for as many days as I could cheekey smiley wave party smiley tongue smiley (the other People in the Family was Watching TV too -They All Liked your Movies!)... Oh my, Wow... Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep Working Hard, Please!  Last Role played on "Law&Order" is for a big "CHAPEAU", Brooke action smiley study cheers
Had to take the risk of coming.  I'll not do usually, related to signs, rights and All.  But today had to come.  Brooke, some Nice Pictures New Would be Very Welcome, Very Calm and Respectful terms, even with No comments here from me.  True Admiration!  
Objective terms, You're an American Classic, Good and Well Known All around the World.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 am

Hi, Brooke! Smile

YouTube has vídeos on Beautiful Modelo calles Andrea. Its probably some bad intention (usual since demirocks user invited me to a "competition"), but i Think André Agassi Wife is Not agreeing very Much, and those as many other perverted intentions we All have known in our lifes is going to some appropiated to its origens shity places lol!
Had to say this Respect, cause i Honestly Think today It was Not All his fault.
Also i have to Swear my chosing of Wittgenstein is Not a "mirror" Evil as answer for "definitions" by Cast chosings.
I day cause i see other minds getting self-projective about my suposedly known intentions.
Its Key Author. Last True "Monster" in phylosophy, Touch Key places for All i Need.
Title: "Estudio lógico de la noción de Ludwig Wittgenstein de seguir-una-regla en el ámbito del derecho objetivo".
Im party smiley at It, but we have to be realistic: only few People, expertises, Will Understand; and among them, not All. But its What i have to do, my good natural. Love Just Doing It.
Brooke, sorry for have started this for the pervertido consequences i unintentiinedly woke Up. I Did Not Know Hen is female of animal, Pepi was on a Pictures were i thought i was on good Moving ass geek Laughing (did not even notice my and her Embarassed faces, True -Never happened a thing), i Did Not Know causes of your Dad passing away, i Did Not Know..., I Did Not notice... A lot of things.
It was All a Child Remembering Platónico Love, getting inconsciously wave for the circumstances so New and difference (offenses, and real suspect You could see something...).
Came without any simple bad intention, though i Did quite irreflective brain many things. For this, assuming my parte of guilty.
After NY its True i came so Unpolite for many months... Bad done, whatever real Reasons i could have.
Anyway, i Think this could Never justify the real Life conspiracy around "teaching" me on so stalking ugly terms. I Know i was Mad wave , but to Calm a person and make him realize has to be done Very Different. Well, if You Really Care about this person.
I had to re-build the good bites here, the youth Dreams and Feelings... The Goodness and the Sense. Im Calm about It.
Wishing Real Best, and Loving, Lady. Youll Always be in my heart, whatever happened. True.
Now im going for some good time again. Its going to be a pretty long period for Good i Hope!
Feeling i found so Much Injustice, but this has Just motivated for my best. The fact of getting emotionally distant from those Who did It is Human, and to Recognize It and Accept it is a step to maturity, and to Goodness in terms of Honestly (Innocence Alive, Self-Believing so True!).
But about You, Brooke, youll Always be in my Best and Brightest Dreams for Good, Lady.
Here youll Always have an Admirer and a Friend.
Life is so Good.
God Bless us All! See... action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Vaqueruereque Looks was the chosen Pic for News, I can't figure out Mr. Grey on a bikini (Video posted right before), but somebody else... Looks Respectfully Great!
Good Blues! Top of the Muse!
tongue smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:53 am

Hi, Brooke! Smile

Some Great Pictures on the Videos I did See!  Wow!
Here, on the going.  Working mind.  Proudly terms, I can say I have on mind all main logic and epistemologic conclusions upon Wittgenstein idea of the "rule-following".  Yes, it's True.  And the corresponding argumentative connectivity to Theory of Law too, on the fundamental terms.
I'm so HAPPY for I See I'll be able to go further than the arguments I present on my essay; I'll be making them more consistent, as much as I'll develope them to better connectivity of the metalogics ruling our judgements (metalogics: you may read Aristotle lines from "Metaphysics", when he talks about the Identity Principle and the fact this is OBVIOUS but Not Provable, in terms of his Syllogism, he means: this is logic terms; Identitiy is a deeper ground, the basis of the syllogism in fact).
Today, to Conference on Etymology, I Love this Subject.  Francesc is Tremendous at this, and Very Good Professor by CLEAR Ideas-Words Well Connectedly Exposed.
Ah, and I'm taking the chance now: Please send Very Friendly Cheering Up to DeMarcus Cousins, Basketball Center Genius S.XXI.  Come On!
cheers Big Respectful Loving hug, Brooke, I Love You  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:23 pm

All Did run well!
Calm through it, Great.
A hug Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi, Brooke tongue smiley Smile Razz
cheers cheekey smiley cheers

Just for little while.  Know its Very Happy stupid by me, but for What i heard, have to say it.:
I NEVER Tried or pretended to be another Prophet.  TRUE.
Phylosopher.  With  "coincidence" my theories prove metaphysic Space, but its All by Reasoning.  Ill Never get theorically involving critic terms with Catholicism, Protestantism... Im Respecting ALL, but my job is Far from It.
Just Wanted to be Treated and Considered as Good Human Being, and Respected Normal Human terms (Intimacy, Freedom, Calm...), well beyond any consideration upon my intelectual skills (not going to New internet "Einstein's problema" cause ego is Calm and cause i dont Need more training and cause im very Busy for phylosophy).
Good Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

Hi! Smile

Uncle's surgery on its process, next week my Sister's turn  Smile   
For last months, we were worried cause the Dr. said, for the reason of the real breathing problems of my Uncle, that the anesthesia (total sleep) could be dangerous.  Finally, he just needed partial anesthesia, and all got much easier.  Anyway, I think it was all exaggerated, and at home Everybody was really Worried.
My Sister did go for surgery a couple of weeks ago, and next week again.  Nothing important.  Everything's goint to be OK.
But it's a Little exhausting, all put together.  My Mom, for a very easy thing, has appointment for Little surgery on the following week, after... wave  This is the Easiest.
I admit I'm really tired and nervous for it all (the Videos and Pictures were Not helping, but they're Welcome tongue smiley ).  I'll be Focused in some Rest of heart and mind.  Anyway, I have made some real advances for these two last days on philoconcepts, for real.  Specially, on the fundaments of the objective indetermination Wittgenstein explains (my critics on it) and, from this, to the concept of the philosophical absolute (theoric perspectives from the same Author, as Heidegger's Self and so).  
Very HAPPY for things that came to mind on this morning about it all, when I woke up -sleepy and not 100% rested today, for the mood on prolongued surgeries I guess; but they will end well very soon, anyway- and while I was attending a lot of things here at Work (I took a Little couple of minutes to write them all on fast hand).  
Good, now I am able to connect it all to the thesis conclusions I'm projecting (non definitive, of course, but as long as I'm going very original terms Embarassed to Fundaments... I am a Little certain that, when writing conclusions for the thesis, it will all be a matter of adapting contexts of theory: law sources and fundaments...).
For Real, it's All making Sense, and I am making the explanation more and more systematic and deep.  Both, very Important things.
Anyway, Taking Easy.  I Need it.  Sources of the body energy are finite too! Smile study , and nobody can run 200 hearbeats by minute for years and years for 24 hs a day.  Serious and Normal matter of Basic Health.
Less or more, I've been doing it for the last years as much as I could.  Though the essay was really hard, I balanced all I could.
For it all, and for the same thing for All, quite Calm on my visiting Here.
For the next weekend NBA All.Star.  Great!  
Chance for Wishing a Fast and Total Recovering to All players who are temporary terms on the bench!
And to Everybody, Please!  action smiley
And well, here we're going.
Now back to the task.  Bye, see later.
cheers Sending a Very Good and Kind Love hug to Brooke  cheers

ps: Brooke Please Don't worry, I did not have nightmares or something at night; it's just I'm worried and too responsabilized towards my Family.  As soon as it all has passed on, I'll be Ok.
Anyway, have to say I rested sleeping for almost 6 hours at veyr least, that's enough.
Also, body is good; and the philolines...
actually, a BRUTALITY, sorry me for this exhausting geek lack of humbleness Embarassed Exclamation
Wrote a while ago fast on hand on paper, and... it's a brutality, what's on the paper and what's implicit terms on it, from my mind... I Have Drawn, Systematic and Logic terms, the keys for all this stuff of the reason, the logics, the absolute, the symbolism, the science... All connected by those lines.  I think I'd just need (by some calls to my essay as implicit note usual bibliography) three or four pages for completing it (never enough cause at each "second" it comes some new thing to add to make things more clear... it could never end, I could expend the rest of my life on adding explanations geek , but it's able to get systematically fixed before the Logic reason! party smiley cheers bounce ).
(and All by staying Responsible at my Work!)
And these News from Great Quincy Jones, about Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando.  Wow!  I knew about James Dean and Monty Clift... (relationships with Brando).  It's Nice to Know it.
Non drunk, I see as really Difficult I could LIKE an homosexual relationship (as I said, Tremendous Ian Somerhalder was the chosen "mirror", not a date Embarassed action smiley Razz ); but it's Good, Social terms, these things get said.
Big Loving Hug Kisse, Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 am

I had not said It yet cause i Know its known, my Mom last fall breaking second knee.  Happened on octubre, right after finishing essay.
I Did get Mad wave cause its too Much and too Much coincidence.  My perspective Changed for bad since then, and actually so many operations have left me without chances, my Heart, for forgiving the pressures, spying and tests.  All happening for years.  I Admit im actually impossible, for All these things.
For once, have to Thank YouTube for video with cover of woman with letters: want to be alone or simmilar.  Next to this, trailer with "deber cumplido" said and Also last with Michael Jackson, Helped to Understand im not forsaking anybody.  Good for Calming Conscience.
Im going for some long time, cause have to take Care of my Family and of All i have to Think and write. I cant take the luxury of letting my neurones get "silly" for bad emotions.
Dont worry, ill be OK.  Focused, Very.  And Good, whatever.
I Still have to do so many things, i cant let this evil/stupid let me Become bad or idiotized.
Dont worry.  I Will Not lose Calm and ill Stay Responsible.
Look for your own way inside of You.  When You find, then You can Also help.
Bye  action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 am

Now that ive got the Definitive proves of Whats going on, i Know Well its time for last bye.
Id Honestly Think about these things, what's been done in real Life (by instance, though i dont Think this is getting public, cameras im my Home, by neibo and so, its hellish organization).
Im not giving back my best Mind, of course, for this.  Ill Try doctor, if Possible, and ill write Nothing else.  Never, i Swear.  
Im Sorry, Mr. Hawking and rest of Normal ones in field of Morality.  Congratulations to the rest, though i Think theres Nothing to celebrate, practic terms, for present or future.
Please, after All You have done to me, dont Hurt my Family.  Im not searching for vengeance, im Alone in society and for most básico Dignity im going as Far Away as i can, no Matter how bad, planned or prolongued tortures may be.  Its tour job, Not mine.
True, me Not searching for vengeance.  Im FINISHED, in terms if Hope for Human.  Im Sure Other Brighter ones Will be able to Work for It; to me is Definitively Impossible.  
Ill be on Family and waiting till my death day, doing Best i can for them.
Im So Sure God Will Forgive me for this, Understanding me.
If You Keep punishing me, i Swear your "clases"/experiments Will fail. Ill not come here to express. Ill Stay Silenced. In extremest case, ill physically Hurt me (ill Try to stop me from attacking this Hurting me, even in the most desperate and Angry state of Heart, for Family; me in physical jail or dead is Hurting them too Much; Only this Will Stop me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Hi!
The last Operation has been going on Well.
Uff cheers
What a period!
I dont Think Brooke Hate me, but i Know things are not being Well done, including me.
I cant handle anymore the duality (virtual/real couples) that somehow we All Know is standing behind my talks here, even beyond my Honest Intentions, from the start.
I cant handle the spying of my Private Life, neither the "teaching" to me or the publishing and Hate.
Ill Love You Forever, Brooke!
May be someday... You get around to say Hi and... Friendly! You Know Well thats the ONLY Possible way for another meeting Closer, Always KIND!
A Big and Kind Loving hug with Best Wishing True!
About my intelectual Work... Its All conditioned to Real Respect of Privacy and age (a little olderThan 18; this is meaning Dignity of a Free Citizen; things i Did before too Tough was for my honor and my desinformation and my anxiety for True Love, Nothing sadic or bad intentioned for Hurting real, Just moral Self-defense and Love).
Anyway, ill be on my Investigations (today i got more good conclusions on that Deep stuff, with logic and metalogic proves).
Best Wishing from bottom of my Heart, Brooke.  Memories, Dreams and Honest Love for Eternity!
Happy Saint  Valentine's! flower
cheers  love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:32 am

Hi,

I've got a big amount of work (my Working place is actually quite Fine! tongue smiley , but this is not meaning I'm relaxing at it), but I thought I had to come for saying some things.  Well intentioned from the speaker, though knowing that the interpretations from the ones less or more listening are totally away from my control.
The internet is not the devil.  What I meant, by re-marking some negative sides, is that it's not the panacea some seem to be trying to sell everybody.   It's good for virtual studying (I studied a whole degree very well at the UOC -Great Help to my Brain Development!), for keep families and friends in touch, for Access to Guaranteed news (this is Not everywhere in the net) and so.
But it can Not be a substitutive of real life.  As a metaphore, I'd use the scene in "La novia de Frankenstein", when she looks at him (so Razz cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley ) for the first time and she... ( affraid ).    Laughing It's really hylarious (and not for symbolic insults in "n" order meaning. True).
There's something Very Important Losing in the internet, to the Integrative (Vital, Rational, Emotional...) Reason.  For this, you can't think of it as the main tool for big social revolutions or improvements.  It's a place where you can share good information, but to get people consciences Needs The Human Touch (for this I was Always so much party smiley about the Conferences -before I said "comference" for many times cause I had Never read the Word anywhere till then, and in catalonian this is the way: "comferència").  The Classic Authors tell us that the Key for Education is the Direct Relationship between teacher and pupil; on those times, the "books" were very secondary, comparedly to this relationship.  
It's NOT all "the language", the Empathy mechanisms, by intance (FUNDAMENTAL to the Kids Development and to any Education), are Key (and they are Not "letters"); and the Classics Knew it Well, before the too excessive linguistic turn in phylosophy.
Going back to the internet, bad things I see there are the real source for the massive spying, by the dispositives of location, listening... and, very importantly, by the progressively complex and systematic use of the "big data".  This is big hurt to the Fundamental and Democratic Principle of Citizens Freedom.
Other problema, Big, from the technologic era is the using of the so called "heavy metals", which are so bad to the global ecosystem, and specially to the places where our very modern sets gets its last rest (usually, very poor countries).
For All this put together, I think the internet can be a good source for many things, but Only if it's well used,
Now I said this, I'll talk about my personal case, very briefly cause I said too much.
In my case, the internet has taken to me much worries and the finding of so much lack of understanding and hate.  Also, and this is even Much Worse, some "fame" on my private life that brought to me Real Worrying Situations that pull me to stay aware for 24 hs a day (Danger health, You All Know Well, but... c'est la vie).
In the good side, I could make my Little tribute to Brooke Shields, and also I could share some ideas that I think are terribly Good (not cause they are mine, but cause I have Studied them and their, global terms, cognitive implications very much).  Though this all took me to the situation I described, I have to Admit this is good.
Now I said the main part of my actualized knowledge, and now that I have proved the unfair situation I have been pulled to with No sign of ways out to Peace, I think it's very Understandable I'm going for a good period, Focused in the big task ahead.
This is Not meaning lack of Hope at all.  I Trust Myself and Some People, and also the Human Skills for the Improvement.  The Most Important is to Build UP your Own Safe Place for Self-Steem and Dignity, and then Project it to the People Whom You Love and to the World.  And Keep your Head, Heart and Mind Up; Life was Never easy, it's Only in some Movies this is happening.
If I have to talk about myself, Only, I'd Like to Finally Get my Family Economy Safe (for a matter of their Health -and for my Promise when I was just a Child-: 49 years, to what I Know, on hard times).  Professional terms, I am on a Good course for executive workers in the Administration, but I think I could not be a good one, for my asperger; though I think I Could Be Really Good for places that are Focused in the Qualitative Advice the "wise" Person can bring to the Leaders.  This could be so Good also, cause I could get a Good Balance with my NECESSARY investigations Time (the Ideal would be to be Always Full Time on my Investigations -I Proved my Brain is... unique to Human History, Objective terms, for my Conclusions and All the tests and challenges you let me face-, but the Logics of the Social Life I'm surrendered by let me see this just as a Very Chidish Illusion; though who knows...!  the waste of time is so DECEIVING, but scratch Razz  wave this is the Life  party smiley ).
Well, I really must Go.
Best Wishes to the Sky, and Please, Send a Very Loving and Kind and Tight kiss&hug Endless to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 am

Hi! Smile

Im not going to any other philoconfe by now, and im not doctorating.
Yes. Ill Never Become Understood good teacher, and for profession i have other ways recognized for "Growing". No academic/public Respect and Justice, then i do consequently human.
Its Weight Out. The Narrowing of my jumping Creativity that the doctotating method is imposing is Exhausting, and if i add the actual Feelings... Its Imposible.
Im Totally Decided to Keep Working Hard (All Working Up, thanks Embarassed but its All for Privacy -i was silly and blinded by youth good memories+vital frustrations+Wishes for something else, The Love; What an IDIOT!).
Hart on Mind. As publishing the First essay, and as writing synthetic text on epistemologic, more Clearly connected logic ways and deeper. Later, Ethics and so. On my way. Accepted or, almost for Sure, rejected; i actually Dont Care.
Ill be OK, though i Know its Poorly important to All reading or knowing about these Words.
Best Wishing True, and Global Improvement, from Heart!

Ps: i Try to be a gentleman, ill not be playing public games with Lovely Bright Ladies, No one. Beauty! action smiley
Coming at very least for Sure for sharing notes about publishing and so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:01 am

Hi,

Whats usually happening in science terror movies in the end?  The crazy Genius has finally a moral revellation and understands he has to erase What he created, cause its a bad stuff (using good Words).
What i Did, here and on booking, and its consequences (All types, to me and to others) are somehow simmilar.
I have to end It all.
Reasons (not mad and not wave now): Improvement to human is in any case a far possibilities, for two Reasons, one for itself and one for outside's: my Work is very little thing (discovering like caves in Spain with art olderThan than 65000 years dont Need my ideas for conclusions, though they prove my theories), and cause Human, whatever arts, is Just human.
Second Main reason: consequences to me have been so bad, and i Also dont Think consequences to others have been specially good.
Im not any type of messiah, i aint got any Kind of message from God, extraterrestrials or anybody.  Im Just an asperger with some intelectual skills.(me quite stupid and Human; bad coincidences are Just this or, in any case, something that was NOT caused by me; the stuff is collective, and the collective maybe is made upon some mistakesn projections on me, cause of my very silly "self-presenting'; but im NOT a Direct maker of anything supposedly -this is NOT proved- not Just coincidental).
I Always talked about a trascendence thats an Horizon not Possible to make objetified  Just.  About Religión, Just said my conclusions are not attacking them; but Not im here for some special Reasons.
Talking about Reasons: responsibly i have to go, cause i Know my ideas can be used for bad, for irrationality, "antiempathy" (for my egotic practics, more than theories, this), bad revolutions...
Stablishment and supporters, i give You my Word im NEVER publishing anything, and Also that All my thoughts ill leave alone on my mind (even NOT written on computers).  True.  Fact im Not agreeing with Everything Does NOT meaning im on fights, waste of time, absolutely, and too risky and Exhausting to me.
And this is adressed to my haters/followers: im doing this for good, not as me surrender me.  Its the right thing to do.
Ill be Focused in a normal good dignifying Life, Not Caring only about me.  True.
Greetings, Best regards! Bye  action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Seriously Stupid, i am.  Emotions take me by the good Heart and i betray my own Dignity and security.
Javier Bardem in El hormiguero, Fine.
Virtual hackers (very organizado attacking)) and walled" stalkers (they have technology for stalking,, they Know where i am even with no sound me making)...

I talked from Heart about this Kid cause im taken for days, NO doble meaning.  Its scaring, the way this Evil People Think i am.
Erased All social me.  Sorry for Stephen Hawking and All People Fine.
Now i Know the forum and partners control What they read about Whats happening to me.  In other casé they'd do something.  I Must Believe they would.
This place is Hell, for What puts on my name, Evil fake, and derived Hate against me.  
Its Hell, and officiality from my own coyntry...
Going Forever True!  Ill ley myself Die before coming back here or to any place i may Think its somehow connected to this Real Human EVIL (Very Unfortunetely, so many    affraid ).
Praying!  Strong.  Gone.  Youll regret someday What You are doing to me, not by vengeance but for Moral Judgement Touching your Big cruelty, Ignominious. You Killed a good Bright Person. What i could have share to human knowledge...  God may Forgive You, i CANT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Hi,

I dont Think this is hell, though some very bad coincidences, silence (no noises) upon the Truth and the spying are killing me; not litetally (by now) but so painfully.
Handle!
Love!
Good People!
I cant forsake My treatises, i Just Adore to Think and find the Reasons, so Natural.
Ill publish Calm by Amazon if i am Able to (New title: "Principios integradores de la razón. Lógica y simbolismo: la paradoja fundamental" -"concentrated" meaning and  rhythm  bounce  wave  tongue smiley ) and ill share for free the logic synthesy.
NON hating the University!
Non hating, though Praying for Goodness and Fairness, instinctively by the Soul.
Kiss&hug to Brooke Love of Mine!
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:40 am

Hi, good morning,

Good Video Women MultiInterviews (stopped for while cause Nice Friend entered the room).
I think this, what do you think about it?: women are much more able to share these feelings of companion and wishes for a colective support among ALL Women, and men can't absolutely do the same, though when they get together around something (football, basketball...), then they're the best friends in the world supernaturally (PASSIONATE hugs, even kisses for a lot I've seen for my TV years, as nothing sexual but just hearted and primitive, and it's OK).
I think both genres could and should learn a Little more from each other, though I know biology (of mind too, whatever different probably most of us ALL would want for the Good of the Society, Relationships and All) is always there.
Another Video I've Watched is this from Stephen Colbert TV, Cinema and Ice-Skating Stars... Wow!  Though I Have to Admit I was cheering for Javier Fernández (Himself, No pretended symbolic therapies that are very ungentle and disturbing my Heart so Very Much for years; matter of rights and of health), Adam Rippon is Tremendous!
And well, to the task.
Best Wishes!
cheers And kiss&hug Forever Loving to Brooke, so Beautiful, from the big distance and from the Good Heart! cheers

ps: I'm developing the article.  Difficult, most of all for the task of selecting the "most" key arguments to explain "easy" and directly the things.  I'm even using an exemple where I'm sharing a little theory on the univers too (just hypothetic case).  It's hard and exhausting, the whole thing, but I am pulled by my pulsions geek to do it.  I'll TRY to take it easy, and im imposing myself to stay calm for the fact it may take me a month or so, to write the final versión.  I'll register the copyrights before sharing public terms for free; no worries, I'd say to the posible (and I think non many ones scratch )  interested ones ( it's OK Smile ), cause it's very easy thing to do and it won't take much time before sharing.  Heart, Self-steem and Justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:00 am

Hi!

Quite angry me for health problems in Family and for the daily torture of the disturbing (its very bad to health, True).
But me quite balanced Mind, and non projecting guilty to the universe.
Now radio Deffending so hard science as only legitimacy and the doctorating.
Two things: its Big lack of knowledge to make science Everything as investigations. Its important as hell  Smile , but the reflection upon existencial Sense, so Connected to the cognitive one; self-consciousness... Phylosophy, my Friend.  I have explained on an essay nobody want to publish... Ill make synthesy and share for free. I Know It will not be read and It wont be Totally Understood, by "fingers of hand" number of readers, but Calm about It , True.
Second: Dr. Is very Good; but for some "special" "sheldons" It may be Truly unnecessary and a real waste of time, Exhausting so Brutally.

Ps: Jane the Virgin Video is funny!  Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:52 pm

This is the LAST post.
First of All, Hearted Hug to Gabriel Family, You Know my Prayers are with You!  He -Soul!- is in Heaven, and separation is short time; and He Want to See You Strong even though now its Impossible, the pain, and He Wants You Well before a year.

As i have to Talk about other things, have to say that i Know "me too" means "Hurting" "Richard"... No Sense No Heart; as i can see for All thats been happening to me for last years.
The Fact Brooke Shields is Involved with this All makes so Difficult to Keep hopes Alive for a Talk Friendly, Gentle and Sincere when older, and im Assuming It.
Im already Sure some appreciate me, Very few but its so Calming to Know It.  To these few Ones, im saying dont worry, its going to be OK.  Keep Focused in Love and Goodness, and Improve and Work for It Everyday.  Ill be sharing by my Name the things, NOT in the internet but on tradicional paper if they dont do something to forbid.ill Try, if its imposible.
 Im Believing and im Bright Mind at some sides, but im Not. Messiah, a Leader or a Saint; but im NOT bad or evil  study please  Improving by Little steps me (by Working so hard), and Just sharing the logics related to this, Trying best i can.
Please, Send Best Wishes to Brooke Forever.
God Bless, bye, see later somewhere.  Greetings! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi,

a little better, the feelings.
My Sister is so illusioned for making the cover of the book, that I can't say no.  I'll try to publish virtual terms too.
As I said yesterday to Nice Araceli, I'm actually very well foucused in developing my synthetic essay, and I'm on the good way I think.  Just some Sense, for explaining the excesses of the too materialistic and monopolistic science (ONLY this type), and the excesses of the nihilists/relativists that say protons are the same as fairy tales.  It's NOT for breaking the stablishmen (have you listened to the apocalyptic prophecies from most of scientists, as the world's going on?) but for some tools for dealing with it all.  And it should be Evident I Don't deserve a Punishment for this.
I am not going for the fact I cant handle (beside the Scientist and Medicial risks for the health of my heart, after too many years of "ghosted" pressure in terms of too evident Unjustice to my Cosncience), but for the fact this big amount of Unfair things Do mean that I'm not wanted and that I am Rejected, or punished, or investigated for something wrong or...
And I think it's Not all ending by going from this place, somehow, there's a True wish for more blood against me.
It's All a Moral Matter I have to Face Up.
Working hard and well.
I understand in the "me too" there's not just a wish for "'Hurting' 'Richard'", but preferently a use of the classic doble game we have been playing for all these years.  I'm taking the best part of the stuff.
Though, personally, it's come a time when I am not able to keep playing more doble meanings on shadows.  If I am somehow able to bring some help, it will have to be by the usual and Fair terms of Reason and Goodness.
Best Wishing, bye!
Please, a RESPECTFUL and FRIENDLY KIND kiss&hug to Brooke Shields, Loving Eternal!  I'd have LIKED to do things a Little better, but well, we're Human, so... action smiley Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ao2u7F_Qzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_euDhMDDRq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHYt2qAmzNw (Very, very Young, very few years me Listening)
Smile love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:28 am

Hi, good morning,

really Beautiful Videos!
As I said, I'm Not making "public" comments about my Private and Personal Life, excepting those I decide to share.  I'm quite protecting at it, and not only for me.
Much Working, Wow!  
(now answered to Araceli whatts... She is caring for me and my decissio of leaving the doctor and conferences.  Really Nice.  I Can't go.  Beside the fact I can't handle anymore the doble games in real life, I I'm so FOCUSED in these things I have been talking about.  Investigating, Writing, Working, Finding Places of Real Freedom and Calm, Resting... It's Been so Much for so long time, and it's Actually Being.  I Honestly Have to take Care, if I Want to Keep my Mental Health Good Enough to Keep Working.  So True.
But I Truly Appreciate the Care.
My Sister has made a Cover for my book... My Goodness, she's out of shape for these things -Very-, but her Job is Really Nice.  I'll Register it too.
I'm starting to be a Little tired mind again, for the abstraction working, but I'm not so far from the finishing now.  I'm about closing the "core" of the arguments.  It's Difficult, but I'm doing it and I'm Proving Everything by the Metalogics and the Logics, and, Obviously, by the Intelligence of the People Readers, cause it Needs some Mental Introspection too.  It's similar to the Identity Principle Argument from Aristotile in his "Metaphysics", you have to understand that what he says is Universal to the Human Knowledge and Language.
Well, now going.  Efforts are Priceless, on these days.  I guess I'll finish the "post-scriptum" before a month.
Well, Best Wishing, Peace and Calm!
And Honest and Loving kiss&hug to Brooke from Heart! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: a PERSON called Salinas (not coming from "The Sting") came to the room and then Araceli messaged "OK".  I'm not Jorge Negrete, but these other ways are Very Calming.  New People, New ways!  Health!  But Brooke, Herself in PERSON, in! cheekey smiley Razz Smile
And talking about Paul Newman and Robert Redford.  Last Movie I Watched from Redford Looked Tremendous, but too disturbing to my too projective but responsable mind.  Good!
"From" Newman (Great News from Sarandon), I'd say: I Love You so, Lady my Heart; but You've Got a Family, and I've Got One.  How could I leave Xisca, after All these years; Such a GOOD Person to me, She is!
You are, but I Know You Understand me.  It's Not All just about Romantic Love.  Selfish visión of things can't dominate us.
Casablanca, Paris, Heaven... Who Knows!
And this Good Spirits for "Breaking" my Heart publically geek Neutral bounce cheers do Actually Come from the fact I have developed and edited the papers (three pages by now), and from it I've got the CORE of All logic conclusions on my mind.  I just have to write it all and after just connect it as structure of mind-reality found, briefly cause the essay is something, to classic arguments as Nietzsche's, Quine's, Russell's, Godel's, Frege's... scratch Shocked bounce Razz

Time 21:27 i Did Not Know anything about sad circumstances happened in Madrid last night. True.  My Condolences and my Respect.  Just Wishing Justice, Sense, Peace, Calm and Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Beside the bounce , I have to admit I'm Honestly Very Exhausted, True.  Much Concentration even on measured lines of time is exhausting.  I'm doing many other things, also.
It's going to be OK.  Keeping the Calm as Much as Possible (heartbeats number and nerves lower for easier rest), and taking the weekend easy to the Mind.
Really What a Face but Fine.  I'm not telling again Einstein's Story when he was thinking for too long and concentrated, but it's a Real thing Happening to Human beings.  We're NOT machines, we're Persons, and Health is Fundamental for Everything.
Anyway, Happy and Satisfied.
Sending another Gentle, but at this moment easy and not too strong Razz geek Smile , hug to Brooke.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I said I was not coming everyday, and I'm trying to keep my Word, but the Videos are done to pull me, so visibly, and I get to think maybe Brooke is involved with it; and I just try to be gentle and helping, beside the Fact I'm Loving her Kind and Peaceful, and Happy, fo Always.  Calm and Goodness True.  Honorably, Morally well and Healthy! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:50 pm

From reflecting upon All put together, i Understand.
Im going.
And obviously non Trying to publish anything. Beyond the fact is as Poorly Wanted as me person, its All a pretty Amount of silly things. True, i Think.
Ill be OK, Focused in a Normal Family Life.
True.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:28 pm

good-bye-
you'll see the Extraordinary Self-Control i've got.  I Have a Family.
Honestly, I Had Never Seen such a sophisticated, long and treacherous way of ruining a life.  Congratulations for the minded efforts.
I'm sorry you're not being successful.  Even though I had to literally eat my heart or die for an infart, i'll NOT let you win.
I'll EXACTLY do NOTHING about this evil!  but just saying good-bye.  Real CUT of bonds.
No more posts.  All my job, to public normal ways.
The CUTTING is Absolute.  I really hope my politic bosses don't give up before the pressures and retaliate me for this; as long as it will mean an even better rendiment.  In any case, as happened in the past, I'll face it off.
My Home...
Why, Brooke, you did let this happen, I LOVED you TRUE Shocked Sad
Now, and it's NOT coming from a day of unjustices, I DON'T.  And I do also hope to say this may not be considered as sexual assault or stalk or something, from a poor and marginated spanish/chicano before a Heavenly Star, America's Sweetheart.  I Know Well what this means in real life.  Unfortunetely, I have been suffering the consequences of this for more than a decade.
My country, my birth land Sad ...
I LOVED you... what the affraid Shocked scratch
I SWEAR for the Most Sacred this is the last time you know anything from me, Voluntary ways I mean (excepting spying and these things, I mean).
True. Good-bye. Finished.
I'm even anxious for seeing the effects of this Free Decission in my Real Life. Honestly, it's difficult it get worse, but it's not so difficult I know. But I Have to Face it, for Honor, for Dignity, for Love.
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUMANDIGNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 am

Good morning,

just came to say that if I don't have to face additional odds on my daily work, I'll be posting the ninth chapter on wednesday or on thursday.
I have to be involved with many things, and I want to edit this part of the essay for once more (not very much, it's needing).
After the registering, I'll try to publish somewhere.   Again, if there're no "additional" odds (non working webs, software,  numbers or anything I'm used to).
And when I have finished this all, Hopefully as soon as posible, I'll take a week vacation.
Well, now to work.
Coming on the week to post the text.  Bye.

ps: this is the definitive versión to publish on the first epigraph.  I think it's a Little clearer now.  Honestly, the notes are Fundamental to make it much more explicative and consistent and logically persuasive.
Me actually exhausted, on Very Aspergerian brutalities  geek
It's True, I'm "asperger rematat"  geek , as it could be said on my land.  It was TERRIFYING, at first.  Now it's Normal to me, and for many times Blessing: philoresults of the thinking and evading the reality.  
Honestly have to say that the strategies applied (spy, stalk, bury for training/don't disturb others) have been unfair, unnecessary (just by the Reason...) and, for more, Increasing my asperger synthomes.  So True.  I Know Most of the People Reading this don't care at all, and some say  party smiley , for fun and for experimenting where I'm finally reaching, in terms of empiric autism.  It's for this, I can't share the heart, just thoughts.  Some I'll be sharing after the ninth chapter, less frequently, of course, and on global rational constitution of human reason (global ethics too, or trascending structures of the human...).  No religión, politics or economics.  I can't know everything.
Ah, and this edition is getting a Brutality, so Good!  My Goodness, the Notes are getting so Important, and so Explanatory.  Philosophy and Science, Together Coherently  cheers  bounce  Basketball
And about my Complaining, so Logically, Medcally, Socially and Morally Fundamented; have to say I am NOT talking about my Working place. It's Been Blessing, to find this piece of ACTIVE calm and Respect. Beside my Family, this is the Best Place to me, Actually. It's just a matter of how a Person is Treated and Considered; I mean, they can concede the Nobel prize to me, but this Atmosphere of Work has been Saving and Blessing! Thank You!
And my goodness, physically like an spanish bull, I'm feeling (on my NON STALKER, as ALWAYS, ways). What a piece of a animal. To 50 years old and going.
And, well, about asperger I always knew something was wrong. Beyond the reflection I did go through upon posible homosexuality of me (and many other questions, this is not the main question I faced up through my life; sexual identity neither action smiley geek Razz ), I always knew this is was happening (I do also know some tablepictures I was captured in are not coming from my imagination, the spy goes till that point on time -obviously, I was very son considered as a danger and a bad thing-; and about this question have to say I understand she was so deceived, and im not talking about sizes -on the top and well stretched (I was so afraid of doing those things on the outside, i was pulled) and litle curvature asides, it's reaching the 17 cms, i've measured it, true Shocked Rolling Eyes yes, men... clown Laughing Embarassed Razz ).
Also, have to say something about the "traje nuevo del emperador" and "Julius Caesar". Nothing's gone but going, the years and the improvement; and about the first question, I was never totally true, I was recreating strategic way as I knew I was treated too. First poems asides (those were Pure, but now I know it was just a side of my Humanity too), after the first "answers" I did do... On Verophone and pictures, by instance, too. On some geek on many things, obviously...
The fact of the "betrayal" to my "edless love"... Nothing happened when I did go twice to the USA was unexpected by me, True! I had some Hopes, but, after all the virtual going, not big ones for the understanding talk, working chances, etc.
Well, for All the things I have been complaining about, and for the lack of sensitivity toward them, I am actually coming only for sharing some thoughts, for some time only.
No stalks for sure, this way; and No "naked" emperors by the other one. This way all a Little calmer.
Very Focused in finishing the essay. Tremendous. The Global Connection of Epistemology I'm Reaching is... beyond my own self-flattering words geek Laughing Smile
No, really.
When published, a vacation, one week.
Now back to official work, fast but focused, very.
I'll Never forget You, Brooke Shields. In my Heart! action smiley

"             IX.- Síntesis explicativa.  Conclusiones.

I

La razón humana no puede penetrar el absoluto; sin embargo, el absoluto traspasa, casi con dones de ubicuidad, las fronteras y los principios de nuestro intelecto.  Ésta es una afirmación rotunda, quizá demasiado para un trabajo que debiera ser consciente de sus posibilidades; pero se antoja difícil hallar una forma más adecuada -y simbólica- para expresar el resultado de unas indagaciones  que me han exigido años de esfuerzo y de reflexión.  
Y ya en este punto inicial se percibe la necesidad de hacer un uso preciso de las palabras, al objeto de no caer en contradicciones y/o en oscurantismos conceptuales innecesarios.  Conforme a ello, y para empezar, diré que este estudio tiene un carácter “analítico”, lo cual es correcto, puesto que, de principio, trataremos de elucidar cuáles pueden ser los componentes justificativos y estructurales de un aforismo como el precitado, muy general y hasta apodíctico.  
Pero esta metodología aparece muy modulada en el texto, donde se formula un sistema de notas esenciales “correctoras”, y congruentes con la idea1 de que, en todo conocimiento sobre el mundo, resulta imposible “agotar/refutar” de forma absoluta todos los argumentos (“a favor/en contra”) relativos a una conclusión general; a no ser que adoptemos como “realidad” sistemas autorreducidos, casos de la lógica formal o de la matemática (aunque incluso ahí las cosas no son tan sencillas como se suele pensar).
Aclarar esta base de partida no tiene un carácter baladí.  La naturaleza de lo analítico, de acuerdo con la noción tradicional, se define como la posibilidad cierta de exponer sin omisión todos las razones necesarias y suficientes para justificar un resultado (analítico).  Este carácter no es idéntico a la definición del párrafo anterior, como puede observarse; sin embargo aquélla responde a un carácter estructural de la mente que condiciona en igual modo la reflexión sobre lo analítico en sentido estricto.  En esta dirección integradora y global, serán fundamentales el estudio de los problemas de la autorreferencia como principio epistemológico originario (sin esta fundamentación, el tantas veces referido problema de la petitio principii se torna irresoluble; para la escuela cartesiana, para la escuela analítica…), o la comprensión de los sistemas lógicos como conjuntos formales reducidos eidéticamente (de forma no realista), entre otros.
El último carácter citado se halla en concordancia con otra acepción tradicional de lo analítico: esta clase de conocimiento resulta siempre verdadero, pase lo que pase.  El punto que ahora me interesa destacar de estas dos nociones es que ambas se construyen sobre una reducción substancial de las estructuras de la cognición humana; normalmente, sin que esto sea tenido en consideración.   Porque la naturaleza de lo analítico contiene algo más que lo que tradicionalmente se ha planteado como problemático.
Parece fácil admitir que para probar una determinada idea o representación mental del mundo2, utilizamos la razón y el lenguaje (natural y/o matemático) como vía por la que alcanzar nuestros fines de justificación racional.  Partiendo de esta noción tan sencilla, se hace casi obvio (tanto como la definición aristotélica del principio de identidad3) que en el proceso de la justificación racional no existe una separación absoluta entre el medio (continente/forma) y el resultado (contenido/objeto), es decir: la razón se aplica para demostrar una presunta verdad que, asimismo, conforma un contenido de esa razón.  
La contradicción aquí aparece de forma inmediata, desde la perspectiva epistemológica tradicional: si la objetivación (término moderno) o la “esenciación” (término clásico) presuponen la alteridad sujeto-objeto, y si lo que es subyacente (de ahí la etimología de “sujeto”, en contraposición a la de “objeto”) no es distinto, en el plano ontológico general, a lo que por -también- “es” (como categoría del “Ser”), nos encontramos ante un serio problema.  Y es un problema que nace de lo más íntimo de nuestras estructuras mentales, el cual no se torna soluble por medio de la tesis cartesiana de la priorización absoluta del sujeto.  
Para darse cuenta de la gravedad del problema sólo se requiere un mínimo de introspección sobre el eje dinámico de nuestro “conocer”. El sujeto posee un “instrumento”, su razón, por el cual se “apodera” cognitivamente del objeto, haciéndolo parte de aquélla.  Más allá de la dualidad que todos percibimos por medio de los sentidos entre el sujeto (nosotros) y el objeto, aquí se constituye un dilema que atañe a las mismas bases del conocimiento humano.   Esto se muestra en toda su plenitud lógica (o, mejor, metalógica) cuando intentamos objetivar la razón como algo que “es”, de forma separada frente a cualquier otra instancia objetiva.  Porque esto no resulta lógicamente posible, en términos de la dualidad objetiva cartesiana: al tratar de explicar la razón, debemos usar la razón, pero en este esquema no cabe cifrar una dicotomía de cualidad objetiva -ontológica.  
No caben confusiones terminológicas en este ámbito.  Una cosa es el sujeto, otra el objeto, otra la razón como aptitud y como acervo del sujeto, y otra las diversas “verdades” que aquel último acumula como partes de ese acervo y como nuevas vías para el desarrollo de esa aptitud.  Quiero decir, es fácil observar que cada verdad se construye como la esencia de uno o varios objetos4 o sobre la relación de varios objetos entre sí (principio causal en su vertiente tradicional); y que, asimismo, la verdad también puede construirse en modo progresivo sobre “verdades” previas del tipo anterior, alcanzando cotas más abstractas del pensamiento.  
Aristóteles se refería al organon, principalmente, como la vía del silogismo (con la premisa mayor, la premisa menor y el resultado), por la cual es posible llegar a un conocimiento (logos) indubitado y distinto de la mera opinión (doxa).  Pero, pese a su logro inmenso en el campo de la lógica material, el estagirita no logró dar con la llave de clausura de toda la dialéctica socrática, despliegue práctico del Logos (muestra de ello es el reducido alcance material de los modos del silogismo). Veamos por qué, y cómo se relaciona ello con las cuestiones anteriores.
De forma bien diferente a su discípulo, Sócrates y Platón presentaban el Logos sin distinciones de alcance silogístico, dentro de su naturaleza dual como vía (método, forma) y como resultado (esencia, contenido). Si recordamos, la mayéutica socrática se construía como un proceso dialógico entre el maestro y el discípulo, por el cual este último podía recuperar lo que su alma platónica había olvidado del “mundo de las ideas”, en un plano superior de existencia.  Esta mayéutica no prefijaba un principio, ni unos medios, ni un resultado en clave silogística (esto es, como un eje formal -o, al menos, preconstruido- para una afirmación material indubitada).  Se limitaba a reconstruir de forma práctica, y por medio del lenguaje, todo un complejo dialéctico, racional y simbólico, sin delimitaciones taxativas entre la forma/método y la substancia/objeto.  
Esta diferencia, precisamente, es la que vino a introducir Aristóteles con su tipificación logicista del organon, frente al genérico -aunque para él, todavía trascendental y valorativamente, superior- Logos5.  Se trata de un primer escalón en la formalización y el desgajamiento racional, un punto de inflexión histórica y conceptual que eclosionará complemente con el logicismo causalista de Descartes, en que se supone que el sujeto es un ente absoluto e incondicionado, origen y justificación posibles de todo.
La comparación crítica de las dos líneas citadas del pensamiento clásico6 puede ayudarnos a avanzar en la comprensión.  La mayéutica, al no progresar en sentido analítico estricto (silogístico), podía proseguir la elevación racional del diálogo sin inconvenientes fundamentales de índole lógica a priori, por aplicación del principio de contradicción entre los argumentos propuestos por el interlocutor.  El resultado debía ser la “Verdad” del Logos, susceptible también de ser afirmada (para cada caso) como como un conjunto de “verdades” más concretas o particulares (ideas, manifestaciones diversas del Logos).  
En la expresión teórica de este “método/resultado”, “lo Uno” y “lo múltiple” constituían un todo homogéneo, compacto pero divisible, universal y particularizable, a un tiempo; sin compromisos apriorísticos -y siempre problemáticos- con la lógica de la mente7.  Éste es el siguiente punto fundamental a considerar, como primer suelo de la explicación global sobre lo paradójico constitutivo de nuestra racionalidad, naturalmente por encima de conceptualizaciones literarias y/o formalistas del oxímoron (para el último caso, siempre en clave de rechazo, por una supuesta ilogicidad no subsanable).
La cuestión de “lo Uno y lo múltiple” es casi tan antigua como el pensamiento filosófico: cómo se integra la multiplicidad de los sentidos8 en el sentido del todo, inevitable en nuestra consciencia9. Para aclarar esta cuestión, empezaré por un ejemplo que hoy resulta bastante cercano.  La dualidad oriental del “yin” y el “yang” conforma una especie de dialéctica universal irreductible, pero ni esa composición logra quebrar la necesidad intelectual y existencial de un sentido global.  Quiero decir, y a modo de comparación general, si bien, contrariamente al ejemplo anterior, para la tradición cristiana “el Uno” es Dios, absoluto y sin oposición equivalente (excepto para las teorías maniqueístas, consideradas heréticas); en esta comparación es indispensable distinguir entre la categorización de lo real (léase: ontología o estudio del ser de las cosas y del “Ser” universal) y la naturaleza propia de nuestras estructuras mentales.  Desde esta perspectiva, el dictado de nuestro intelecto señala que debe haber una totalidad significativa; es más, nos pregunta por ella, casi sin posibilidad de escape.  Estamos ante una cuestión casi tan antigua como la Humanidad10.  
Aunque ese “Uno” se halle dividido en categorías variables, dependiendo de cada reconstrucción histórica y cultural, su presencia como Sentido de la totalidad en nuestra mente es tan obvia como el principio aristotélico de identidad.  De la naturaleza estructural (en la mente) de esa omnipresencia significativa, se derivan no sólo la cantidad enorme de cosmogonías, teogonías... que han surgido en el tiempo, sino también cualquier explicación más o menos totalizante de la realidad, incluida la perspectiva de la física teórica y de la cosmología modernas.
Mucho más atrás en la historia, esta multiplicidad también se observa en el mundo platónico de las ideas, o en la clasificación de las formas de Aristóteles; con las correspondientes diferencias a la hora de hallar una conexión integradora entre ambos.  Y, en este contexto de análisis, insisto, deviene fundamental no perder de vista dos cuestiones: la multiplicidad frente a la unidad, y la reconstrucción de un modelo de razón por el que acceder al mundo y a la autorreflexión.  Todas ellas conforman un plexo no separable en nuestra explicación de base  metalógica e intuitiva-racional.
El mundo se compone de distintas partes, y cada verdad sobre el mundo es una parte de la verdad sobre el todo, conforme a la teoría socrática (en contraposición a la línea relativista de los sofistas).  La integración de estas dos dimensiones (paralelas pero necesariamente convergentes, como significado  nacido en la mente del ser humano adaptado al medio físico)11 representa uno de los retos más gigantescos que puede enfrentar nuestra mente.  Un reto que no viene motivado sólo por nuestra perspectiva moderna (objetivista y lógica) del conocimiento.  Ya en tiempos de Parménides y de Heráclito (y seguro que antes) los filósofos sabían que esa reconciliación12 era difícilmente consistente en sede de la razón lógica estricta13.
Así, mientras que para Parménides el “Ser” era uno, inmóvil, eterno, inmutable, perfecto…; para Heráclito el “Ser” se correspondía con la realidad del cambio constante y sin solución de continuidad.  Se trata de dos teorías irreconciliables pero que se hallan casi parejas en términos de ventajas e inconvenientes.  Tratemos primero de resumir los aciertos de cada una.  
Por parte de Heráclito: como dice su milenario aforismo, “no hay manera de bañarse dos veces en el mismo río”.  La realidad es cambiante para nuestros sentidos; el tiempo, que gobierna todas nuestras percepciones sensoriales, es ya por sí mismo la afirmación constante del cambio14.
Por parte de Parménides: si lo que nos interesa es determinar teóricamente el “Ser”, debemos notar que el cambio representa justo lo opuesto a la esenciación.  Cómo conceptualizar el cambio, no como naturaleza en sí, sino para cada concreción racional; si cuando las cosas pierden su carácter estático (al menos en un sentido ideal), las bases fundamentales del principio de identidad caen bajo el peso de su propia contradicción.
¿Dónde establecer un límite tan esencial como la identidad para cada una de las fases del cambio?  La respuesta ya nos la dio Zenón (discípulo de Parménides, parece ser, en el s. V a.C.), mediante sus famosas paradojas de la flecha en movimiento y de Aquiles persiguiendo a la tortuga: no es posible definir “silogísticamente” el cambio en la posición espacial-temporal, dado que no disponemos de un acceso cognitivo por el que identificar (de forma simple, y absoluta) la trayectoria entre el punto inicial y el punto final de la trayectoria de una flecha (y lo mismo sucede con la carrera de una tortuga) como un conjunto sucesivo de puntos finitos.  Hay infinitos puntos entre el principio y el final (ésta es la versión más antigua que se conoce del principio infinitesimal).
Consistentemente con estas razones, el “Ser” sólo puede ser Uno, inmóvil, perfecto… pues en caso contrario resultaría en una burda transposición de nuestra “irracional” percepción empírica.  Y esto significaría la imposibilidad de percibir el “Ser” como una unidad racionalizable. Nótese aquí algo muy importante: el carácter “analítico” del silogismo aristotélico se trasluce en las tesis de los principales filósofos eleáticos, puesto que para ellos sólo lo que es definible en modo absoluto  (objetivo, en términos modernos) es racional.
Pero la base crítica de Parménides (básicamente, progresa por negación de lo irracional), no es suficiente para justificar la totalidad de su postura.  El argumento principal y más sencillo para mostrar esto no necesita siquiera salir al mundo físico: si el “Ser” es inmóvil, y si mi pensamiento forma parte de aquél, cómo es posible que yo sea capaz de aprender (lo cual supone cambios en mi mente, que es parte del todo) cómo es ese “Ser” inmóvil.  Que en este momento histórico aún no se haya desgajado el organon aristotélico de la mayéutica socrática (de hecho, ni siquiera ha aparecido esta última), no significa que podamos sustraernos a la naturaleza esencial de la razón.
Por otra parte, la contrarespuesta a Heráclito también es bastante evidente: si todo es movimiento y “nada queda”, cómo es posible que tengamos acceso a una base lingüística imbricada de forma práctica (útil) y significativa con el mundo15, la cual es utilizada por el propio Heráclito (como no podía ser de otro modo) para realizar sus especulaciones, concluyentes en un modo tan categórico como las de Parménides.
La mayéutica socrática buscaba, entre otras cosas, responder a estas dificultades.  Y en buena parte lo consiguió.  Aún sin tener que afrontar el nuevo dilema que más tarde abriría Aristóteles, Platón “resolvió” el dilema creado sobre la controversia Parménides-Heráclito mediante la creación del Mundo de las ideas y de un Logos universal.  Ambos, siendo lo mismo, representaban una trascendencia pura y perfecta en sí; pero dotada de las claves siguientes: el primero tiene su reflejo (imperfecto) en el mundo sensible, y el segundo “traspasa” y es susceptible de ser “poseído” por el hombre (mediante el lenguaje).  Con este giro maestro, la “perfección” permanece y a su vez queda integrada en el cambio mundano.
No obstante, esta integración dista mucho de quedar bien explicada en perspectiva lógica (o, mejor, metalógica).  Para su misión, y a modo de complemento esencial, Platón sólo tenía a su alcance el uso de metáforas, tales como el Mito de la caverna.  No podía establecer conexiones de alcance lógico entre las dos realidades fundamentales que describía; para ello necesitaba una prueba semejante al silogismo o, en su caso, presentada al modo del principio aristotélico de identidad (metalógicamente).  El mundo sensible es descrito como un “pálido reflejo” del Mundo  ordenado y superior de las ideas, pero no hay prueba racional, fehaciente -ni tan siquiera indiciaria- de ello. Junto al anterior, la teoría platónica adolece de otro defecto importante desde la óptica actual: carece de un método experimental mínimamente sistemático16.  
Al respecto, y a partir de todo lo anterior17, mi propuesta metodológica de investigación es la siguiente: volvamos al mundo “real” que nos muestra Zenón y, con los conocimientos de que disponemos hoy (después de Descartes, Kant, Hegel, Russell…), tratemos de analizar las implicaciones a que nos lleva todo este conjunto de reflexiones18 (en buena medida, ya previamente aportadas en el texto).  Utilizando esta vía, creo que podremos llegar a un punto más elevado de la comprensión sobre cuestiones elementales pero que aún permanecen problemáticas e ignotas.  Con ello,  se abrirán nuevos focos de luz sobre la actualización conceptual moderna (y post-moderna) de esos dilemas, por razón de que no hay soluciones de continuidad insalvables entre aquélla y sus predecesoras.  Para esta comprensión teórica e histórica integrada, sólo es preciso alcanzar niveles más profundos en la abstracción racional".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8