Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Normal Developing on Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13480

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi, Forum Razz

Came cause of some nice videos combination.
The watch is not for starting over the 2006, you know... Its about some new real starts, and this is not including (though this is a thing that didnt change) to try to disturb Families. True!
I know the missunderstanding of it from the start, i admit motivated for too much passionate and "poligamic" poems, has meant many disturbing results in my life, for vengeances or for frightening me, and this will always persist in the figure of spying and so; i dont search for vengeances. True!
God Bless!
Have a Calm and Hearted time, ill Try!
flower love smiley flower
action smiley

Ps: in a world where goodness and wisdom were honestly recognized, this treatise should mean a real success for my dignity, calm, health of my family...
In any case, im wave cheers party smiley hasi about it.
And i know for sure that, at the very least, someday will help some.
Now some sports on TV for some blessing rest of my marvelous (title translation) mind geek tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi!
I have finally interiorized that im an animal version of Sheldon.
Im not making movies now. Its the row truth.
Im anger, sad, but OK.
Im not a saint and a piece of an animal of asperger, but im not so bad.
My empathy exists. Its "different" but exists. And i have big love for values, and very smart, and i can do very helping things.
Ill be OK.
Goodness and Love, and Wisdom and Strenght!
Sending a hug to Brooke, and Real understanding of things by me. And Love.
God Bless!
This time of year is usually difficult, Semana Santa...
And these things, brave honest self-consciousness.
I see the sense on things happened, i Disagree but i can understand it now.
I have been thinking about next chapters, ill change some order of things. Illussioned about it. Joy for Real.
Bye action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:07 am

Hi! Smile

If i have to take those Nice videos as comparissons, I Embarassed have to say it's too much Goodness!
Though, familiar traces terms, it does not feel bad at all to the ego tongue smiley
I dont trust very much my self-perceptions, in terms of physical image. Since the last self-add before the mirror of mine that I filmed for a label of after-shaves (I used to have lol! Very Happy geek Razz at it, for potencial conquests, You know...), I am quite easy on myself about it.
Today I have seen some Actual pictures of some people, me included. On the table, and among the People some quite Nice and normal men, some older some younger than me.
But what a piece of an... these shoulders and back, and not tensioned arms, are mine? Shocked scratch Rolling Eyes I see myself much more normal on the mirror. though I'm the person that I Look at the Most, on the mirror, so... geek Laughing tongue smiley
Well, this is it.
I am stretching very much actually, two sessions a day, easy. Achilles tendon and arms tendons are so well today cheers for Real.
Belly much better. It feels like I had taken off myself 8 years, physical terms. My belly was inflamated for the visicle bad feeling. Now it looks much more as it really is. Not super abs, but not so bad.
Testimonies of normality. Well... scratch Laughing Smile
Going Good.
i Honestly Believe the spying in my life will finally get finished, someday. Truly. And I Do Believe the World is Going to Be OK. Real.
I have to work out hard. We All Must. Empathy, Wisdom and Goodness.
Tell Brooke Please that I'm Loving her for Always, and that I'm sorry for the little disturbing I caused.
If Im not coming so usual, this will NOT mean I am Not Loving Her.
But I think it's my Duty to Calmy Start the Going.
Maybe someday she wants to Friendly meet again. This will Not mean to me any "unhonest" propositions. True.
God Bless!
Now I'm sharing these last epigraphs, as I think I'm writing them. Much of it is written, and All is on this head cheers Razz
Good job, joyfully!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 am

Hi! Smile
I have to develope normal... scratch "idealess".
I meant, where the... I can find that amount of pts today... For this its all getting on very normal "runs".
Really Silly. What the legs i am thinking about party smiley Smile Smile cheekey smiley
Long time shining around anatomy, my Goodness.
Love!!
Came to internet cause i had to say order chsnged. First, 6.1 on language, almost perfectly connected to 5.2, and the same for going to the 6.2 as one dedicated to science...
True!
But i lost all "measures" geek wave Razz of time.
Beautifully Real!
Gently Tried to comment the silly cheekey smiley me.
If you Barbara Stanwyck and me Gary Cooper, id dare to say, my... (Read title of a Movie for metaphore on the head of mine, feeling like quite "tutup" study me, but very cheers
Thank You, I had not seen it. Admiring.
And its True i was coming for chapters ordering at once.
Good night action smiley bounce hasi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 am

More Nice Videos!
Its True i Childish terms Liked Hannah Montana. Brooke Shields took me to it, and i passed from a state of waiting to see again to a natural state of Liking the candid but funny arguments and characters, Great for the Kids (for last year i have Enjoyed so to Watch Kids TV with Family Babies, Empathy back on time me!; and All Creators should Focuse in keeping, each one on own free legal noral ways, in keeping this type of mind alive).
Obviously, i was following the Characters childish kind terms, Not any other ones. Normal.
Now its known, but i guess somebody maybe did Try i could look different, for much bad. C'est la vie. Thanks God, now its Known (and i Never had a thing against Andre Agassi, Great Champion, and its possible the alter ego in Real Life of Miley's Dad!; and thats OK to me!).
All these things are actually OK. Time passes and its Fine.
The only think my common and my moral senses cant handle is the spying and/or made for disturbing... Mascarade in my Real life. I see its a fixed thing, and its truly evil.
Im Focused, but Someday i Know Justice will be Done, Personal Responsabilities, ONLY for the real guilties, one way or another.
Thinking about it Do Calm me. I Believe in God, though i Cant explain Who is or his/her Doing.
God Bless!
Goodness!
Tomorrow back to work. Calm and Responsibly.
I have been writing some conceptual schemes, and i have even done some jumping brutalities -Lol-; for structure but also for some material subjects and its explanations.
Love, Strenght and Goodness!
Empathy, Justice and Peace!
And some comfortability, fun and Health!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:24 am

Hi!
How are things.
Came for last time, its upon peace.
I am not obviously the third intermediary person the Pope asked for; but in the case of doubt... If i can bring a grain of sand...
I know so well i am not respected, but there is a part of what i say that may be listened.
Its time for leaders of the world stop thinking about personal prestige as a leader or for their nations a little; cause the world has become so little that it seems in this reduced space that a cold anybody is having may cause a disaster. Then, we are All losing.
I cant understand the conspiracy still existing and non stopped around me, but im forgetting my feelings of unforgiveness. All done for disturbing my life ill never be able to forget, but its not hurting me anymore, Focused as i am.
Empathy has become the most important and practic thing of all on these days.
Its not meaning all family or friends (i cant befriend these people that is hating me or trying manipulations around still, but i can keep apart my pulsions for vengeance, for a necessary reason of respecting the law and the human life as a sacred principle) but its about thinking anf understanding everybody has their reasons, worse or better. The hope is there are spaces where the reason can build up only one sense, as the principle of identity cant be denied, by instance, or the fact we are still alive... There some key spaces for the agreement. Human reason is universal, as a common structure we all use for argumentation, and convincing others.
The key point is to understand what comes from the source of the personal interest -ir national... - and whats the logic and the goodness, as wisdom and equanimity. When we are able -we all are if we try and listen- to make this difference, we can go a little further than those interests and get coinciding at some point. Each case needs its own argument for getting this.
International relationships' one is what i said in the beggining of the post. And we are all responsible.
I did all i could as my part.
And, please, send Brooke Best Wishes. I truly think she is good and that in an alternative living (no married both, no third interposed people, not so big social differences, physical distance...) i think i would have loved to live life with her.
A last thing. Metaphysics are Real. Many things are out of our mental reach, like the essence of the infinite, eternity... All our techonology and science, or phylosophy, well never completely explain it. As this is real, i think there are other things we cant explain, as God or as some invisible connections of feelings -no intentioned and out of control- and events in physical living. Harvard Studies about global consciousness, the proves of metaphysics -with logic entity as im proving- some bad coincidences ive lived -some good or undefinable too- and... Well, i think its all not so unbelivable.
Goodness and Respect, and Prudent behaviour, as some basic solidarity, are Possible.
Thank you for the good part if these last more than ten years. Beautiful.
I think About Brooke Shields as a Friendly Person. And i think she will somehow try to help too, as many other times she has done.
About the conspiracy in my life, id Accept her help.
There are Always Peaceful places we All can find for finding out a solution.
Actually, the places of my working place and my university i see as sources i cant trust.
I think some parts of them are key to me, too, for getting out of the conspiracy.
And a Loving hug for Brooke, the most childish possible between adult People!!
I think she will like my texts, as many others too. I havent got all the reasons and truth is not only mine, but i did and im doing big good efforts, and i think its going to be a good job. Respectful and a little useful for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:48 am

Hi! Smile

Congratulations to All Moms and Dads! cheers
The Truth is that I Adore the Babies. My "indirectly" mine Ones are going to stay for all of the summer, already. I'm really bounce
And I'm party smiley waiting for the Cuteness and Empathy I think I'm finding out in this New Young Sheldon Characters. Three Adorable Kids on the play.
The older I get, the more I enjoy the company of Kids. It's Energetic and Soul Cleaning stuff, selfish terms I have to say. And I Love Them.
Thank you for the "indirectly combined" comments, I think there's a bottom of real good intention on it.
Good and Garing Love hug!
God Bless!
Now to the task. Have to say I'm bounce about the synthetic writing abilities I'm actually proving myself on the texts. It all will see the light in the next year for sure, maybe before. I'm finishing in october first days.
Bye, see later!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi! Smile

I think its actually a best moment for going.
I still got hope on the chance for someday find somebody i may personally Trust in, True.
I know spying by now is impossible to be stopped around me, but im not a danger (the Vatican, the Rich...), though this is not something to get reasonably deffended, cause my stalkers dont understand and dont feel much well.
Even Einstein was spied... Moral terrorism is much more global than it seems. Ill have to live with it. At the very least ill handle it as long as my Family Live.
Einstein says on TV "Genius": the real problem is not coming from the bad ones, but from the very massive number of those who do nothing. Its True and Real, as long as human race exists.
Well, ill be Focused in Goodness; as a bright but very modest phylosopher (nothing more) and a human being.
God Bless!
Im Happy, so Much, for my dignity and for my diligence on goodness and reason.
Ill be OK!
Please tell Brooke she's Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:09 am

Well, its not all; some have surely been good .But a couple of hundreds can hurt you "almost" as much as 6.000 millions against you alone.
Anyway, im Not searching for vengeances, just Need to Protect myself and those close Ones, as any other human being.
I Cant understand how its possible the way ive been treated; but when i look at History i Can.
God Bless!
Keep Going Good and Strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Good job on the morning, wow! Stretched and better, the arm. Here we go.
Only time will tell if this world is able to change for the better, or at the very least not going to worse statements. It's Fundamental to Keep Strong and Good, in any case. I'll try, I'll be.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:40 am

Hi! Smile

New works on the Screen, Good!
Here we're going.
Yesterday's night on a nice birthday party I was almost heavier than the most "inspired" Sheldon, explaining. Some Razz Laughing but I think all Shocked cheers I am too, not for the Very Happy which I was not searching for (it was the sense I had to transmit to them, as they were questioning me on philosubjects or related ones), but for the understanding this ability for verbal explanation does mean cheers I did even find a key subject I have to develope for the last chapter, important. Good!
Going physically easy, arm pain but little better.
Greetings, Have good time!
cheers Good Loving hugs!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi! Smile

Thursday, brain a little tired by this time of the week, but working really well i think. Conclusions from Great Damasio's Work are working on the line of my philoargumentation. I've defined the whole theoric framemark, now i just have to edit and improve it, as clearity corresponding to my ideas on mind and as style -easiest possible I can achieve for these subjects. Tomorrow Iacoboni's main Achievements im incorporating to the text, and ready for start thinking about last chapter. The more philotasking I'm on, the more brain goes like "by itself".
Good Jobbing! cheers Smile
On the going.
And Good Kind hugs!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:01 am

Hi! Smile

I'm not deceived or angry with Brooke Shields, it's more an existential item. Though, I'm quite fine and ready for work out for the better, Peaceful and wise terms.
But, as long as there's not a simple will for lending a help to my consciousness of a "sensitive philosopher" ( Shocked - it's what it is, and we need some truth), I DO NEED to start from "0". Please Understand me. I'm just a Human being.
Excepting the correction related to the last posts that I do in the first line of this, I keep all other words from the last day Smile
I'm working very hard, focused and good.
God Bless!
Bye, maybe we'll see someday!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

ps: Not talking about seeing again by my doing for getting close, ONLY for yours, Legal terms me! tongue smiley

psII: stay tunned for the philotreatise, I think it's some important basic sense tongue smiley hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:10 am

Hi! Smile
Truth: i was talking Only bout my philos. On last post, Not bout Pictures You.
About them, the post title should be: "anormal developing on time" Laughing Smile for the Natural Beauty and Lovely You are at 52!
Those ideas came to mind cause the usual historic, and personally happened to me, missunderstanding of many things by the society came to mind. True.
(A feeling inconsciously intensified by the higher heartbeats for the new pictures, i think; but not done upon them)
Happy You're Back, my Goodness Beautiful!! cheekey smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:42 am

For the next weeks im translating Gladiator world to my philomind.
Not necessary more disruptions, ill be OK, Kind and Focused for Good. True! Smile
I dont know if im coming more times, after, i have to admit.  I am not able to help more, its All Expressed, youre graduated kids (in terms of morals and brain classes); now its your responsability to do well and moral.
For more, as romanticism has died (was killed) here (though Always Good Wish!), i think its not fair to keep coming.
As much as its also danger to my life, my people and my task (i think not all really graduated).
God Bless!
Keep Hope and Work for Good Alive!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:49 am

Thank you, Forum Embarassed Exclamation party smiley
Its just that I Know I actually have conclusions I'm trying in my head, right now, it's just that I have to bring the enough systematic order to them to be able to get "fixed" as understandable ideas on the paper. I'm doing it today, or tomorrow, depending on the time I may need to be able to express things the deep and clear enough I think I can do.
See... action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi! Smile

I think I've got on mind almost all of I have to say in the 8.6. Connecting induction, deduction and abduction; related to physics, mathematics and art. True. It's not so difficult, for real.
Though when I think about this "me" and the "me" from 5 years ago... Shocked wave Laughing Razz
On good mood now. Really.
Easy.
Sending Kind Lovely hug to Brooke, Respectful Friendly, I mean, and Only in the case She would be Accepting!!
study wave cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Yesterday at 9:21 am

Hi! Smile

This Tomeu is Tremendous needles poker geek (Acupuncturist Good, I mean!). Much better, the arm and neck (cervicals well on line actually -I am not meaning Raed is not good; Not at all, it's just that passed longer time, I rested better the arm and neck, it was so brutally contractured-inflamated that he could not make pressure enough...; cause for all other cases, he Proved to be Tremendous, True!). For the electricity, the arm was Basketball withouth ball by itself geek Laughing
(ah, one of my Favorite Moments in The Big Bang Theory is when Leonard tells Sheldon that he and Amy have had a dancing night, in a weeding celebration, and that he's injured around some "key" zones for it: the karate-kicking on his right shoulder by Sheldon, jealous, is Absolutely Laughing Exclamation )
He also insisted in calming therapy, by paying the same (good price, for real). I was poked on the two wristles, the belly, the chest, between the eye-brows and the head. Total: 14-15 needles at once. Oh my goodness! Shocked
I have Noticed the effects. All of it as "placebo" is not possible. Wow.
Well, that was all.
Now to the task again. Probably, finishing the 8.8 on this week. Corresponding to agenda plan, two entire weeks for two last epigraphs. Too much. Good.
Goodness!
Brooke Kind hug!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Today at 10:52 am

Again... It's Karnak!  Good!
Truth: the Tomeu Great therapy relaxed my brain, and it's like it, at lower revolutions, did notice more intensely the prolongued efforts for the last years.  And I'm feeling well, but not so "Flash" (another one I liked) now.
Not much worried, I think it's Very Good thing happening.
yesterday it was more difficult to me to edit the 8.7 than usual for the same thing, but I did it quite well I guess (I edited on mind later on the evening-night, and it's quite fine, though not perfect).
I did also wrote my schemes on the 8.8.  Almost totally defined, the argumental lines.  I admit that I love it Embarassed
Honest reflection: I liked so much Superheros, and I still like them (though I can't enjoy it as when I was a kid, or even as I could just 10 years ago; True -it's curious, but this also happened to my granduncle Michael, so Fan of the Cinema; the other day I found a ticked of him from the year... so long ago, so Nice-; I think it's cause my "childishim" is much philofocused, and the left side of brain, and maturity why not saying it, has larger weight today; it's still funny, but differently; sometimes, just sometimes, I feel some melancony for the larger right side years, but I'll not be always this focused, this Essay has been a Brutality, and in very "special" human conditions...).  
I think these Movies do Really help to All.  Kids and adults.  It's true that they take the collective imaginary of the moment, and the feelings of the people, and somehow creates a clime, through the action -and some good psycology-, for the cathartic and renovating and evolutioning mental experience.
Also, Values and Description of human paradoxes and the inner fights, and the presence of the bad before the goodness, even inside the same one, is Realistic and Helping All.  The usual developing for what could be considered, rational terms, the best choice possible, as the final decission of the heros, is even more helping.  Matter of Values.
I am NOT saying at all these Movies can be substituting the Education and the Real Life Experiencing, Both are TOTALLY NECESSARY, but I Honestly think they are Good.
Among other things, cause the violence, Totally necessary in this type of film, is treated in a way that's not morbid but epic.  Though this is, even to me, a more opinionable matter, I think this is the best choice.  Aesthetic and Ethic ways, two that are not necessarily going together to all (at these, Classic Authors should have taken notice of thisv, and Explain Better the Difference, as it happens to Plato and his idea of Beauty).  
By instance (talking between tolerant People), I think Quentin Tarantino is an ABSOLUTE GENIUS (not necessary to know his official IQ to know it; José Luis Garci, Two Oscars winner Said it too!), but sometimes his treatment of the violence is remembering to me too much some Sam Peckinpah Movies, Good too, but drawing a violence that's difficult to me (relative terms, I mean, I can watch it perfectly).  Is it worse, in the ethic terms of empathy distribution described by Prof. Iacoboni (Demonstrated Influence!) for the watchers?  I don't think so.  Honestly, I don't think so.  Not balanced People (like by instance Charles Manson; this Movie could be a hard to watch Good Brutality) may take this type of violence as an inspiration, but I think that the Normal ones, Very Probably, will get the opposite reaction.  Then, related to the ethic effects, it's probably better than the other one.  Though, also, in the other side, and now we can relate this to what I said about suicide, the epic is Always Necessary in the Living.
A Good Mashup of it All!

ps: that was a real superhero in evolutioning action on the narrative bounce ! geek Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6