Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Good Sweetness!!
Smile Smile

Everything's so Good, my Angel of Mine!!
Watching for a Moment New "Evita" from Broadway, Wow, it Also Looks Great Broadway's, I LIKE, from just a look, Atmosphere, from All things put together I've Seen!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Also Videos, and Pictures and All (I also Admire Mr. Neeson so Much Exclamation ): FRIENSHIP!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
Smile party smiley party smiley party smiley Smile
action smiley
love smiley love smiley

Not many things to say today, excepting Sending All The Love!! cheekey smiley
You're so Much Perfect to Me, I Saw it from the first Time, Good BareHeart I Admit from The very First Time I Knew!! cheekey smiley
Well, it's HEAVEN to Feel All Put Together Now, I Swear!!
I am Feeling Flying's so Easy to my Heart, to Reach out for You to Find You and to BeLong to You for the Rest of my LIFE!!
And All the Way aLong that Remains Still will Be Magic and Beautiful and Splendored, it will be LOVE, TRUE REAL MAGIC PURE LOVE!!
flower GOD BLESS, I LOVE YOU! flower
flower I Love You flower FOREVER AND MORE TILL THE END OF TIME, THE BEAUTIFUL BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING AND ALL FOR ALL AND ONE!!
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower
action smiley

PS: These are gonna be SO BEAUTIFUL DAYS!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm

flower Hi Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
flower I could read about Good Yoga You my Love and other Stars practice, that's so Good! flower
I Practice on my own too, and it Works!
flower GOOD FRIENDSHIP, I WISH THE VERY BEST! flower
flower flower

Coming from some walking under the rain, but the only wet thing is my thinking!!
flower Very Happy love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Some Nice jokes, Perfect Time.
If I had money, I'd give All People here who Need big amount, and I'd go to live there.
Not too near, anyways. But just enough from Seeing You, from time to time.
What would be my feeding substance?
When I Look at You, I even catch my breathe, so what would be the problem?
Smile Smile

Seriously, even in the REAL World, I would go to Live there. It's True.
But Responsabilities, Material Ones so Important, because when The Basic ones are not satisfied there's no space for any other Human thing (enough to take a Look at History and See Places and Periods for Big Art and Big Thinking and Big -or only almost, I should say in this last case -EXCLUSIVELY HISTORICAL TERMS: as long as Prosperity was There).
flower I Love You and All of You, and despite highs and downs from ALL Careers, I am Quite Calm about You Family of Mine beyond the sea! flower
At the very least, I Can Admit There're things I Do not Have to be Worried about. And You can Believe, it's Blessing!! For All my life here going around with those material things.
I Truly Hope that with Studies and things I'll Try to Do about, I can Achieve some Solution for my People here in the other side. Not perfect at all, but really Loving and Good!
flower flower

Well, too much talking, but quite well known all.
And I AM SO HAPPY FOR HAVING COME THERE FOR TWO TIMES.
IT WAS BLESSING TO ME, FOR MY STRENGHT AND MY HOPE AND MY WILLS AND MY INSPIRATION FOR DOING GOOD, REALLY VERY GOOD THINGS THAT I TRULY HOPE I'LL CAN STILL DO. YES, EVEN AND STILL MORE! Very Happy
NO, TRULY, I AM SURE I WILL COME BACK FRIENDLY AGAIN.
To See You Now it does not Hurt, for Anxiety, I Control so almost PERFECTLY!!
So GOOD!!
flower GOD BLESS, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Obviously, money is not the only reason for studies (not the better place for that I know), but I have never, never Lied.
I Do Trust in You, Always, and for this I Do!!
You Have Always Deserved The Truth, and I've Always Tried not to fail on it.
And beyond this "prosaica" exposition, HOW MUCH LOVE FROM THE PAST TO ETERNITY I SEE IN YOU AND IN ME!!
flower flower
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm so GLAD AND HAPPY You Like!!
LOVE EXPRESSING DEMONSTRATION EVERYTHING'S FINE!! action smiley
And I Admit There're Ways We could Make it even More flower Smile Smile flower ( affraid ), but I Honestly Feel Quite COMPANION FRIENSHIP, FRIENDSHIP AND FRIENSHIP FRIENDSHIP LOVE!!
All!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

"Au, Brooke, ja m'he derbaratat i he amollat tot el que havia d'amollar o dir. Estic molt content perquè no he fet llarg, no m'he passat, i això és molt bo. Ets el meu Àngel! I jo, malgrat ser un poc bastant molt massa veneïtet (me=little silly many times), també sóc el teu!!"
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Smile Hola!! Smile

As long as I have expent almost all silly things amount for this morning Smile , too HAPPY!!, just Sending You EMBRACE Infinite, non stop.
Have to come later for sure.
And More Perfect Day, Today the Baby is coming.
All BEAUTY is Coming. All of You COMES!
This is Heaven, and so Real and so Different to All in my life before.
flower Because You Are Here, with FRIENDS TOO!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Happiness is a Reality More Beautiful than I thought.
I Love YOU Now The Way it's Meant to Be, Love is More than I understood before, in life.
You're my Adoration of Mine, You're All I've said for last years AND MUCH MORE, MUCH MORE THAN I CAN SAY!
flower I Love You, as Totally YOURS I SWEAR, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: God Bless All!
Smile Smile Smile
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

How are things? Smile
Was searching for some more good songs, but it's a little difficult.
Sorry me for saying these words.
I am Sincerous.
For One Time since I am in The Internet, I've Found out HONESTY, as the way I Understand this is it.
I Mean, Talking from The Heart, not that much "sofisms" or "retorical" meanings.
And I have To Say THANKS!!
The socially made clown up (Me!) I Feel has gone, for One Time.
Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I've always been wrong. Maybe I should have Felt this before.
It's True.
But The FACT, the IMPORTANT FACT IS THAT I AM FEELING, FROM ALL DIRECTIONS.
THAT'S WHAT I MEAN, AS ONE MESSAGE FROM ALL DIRECTIONS.
FINALIZING THE "what the hell can this mean, all put together?"
For One Time, I Feel ONE MESSAGE.
You All Must Notice I am one in front One Anonymous Subject, since 2006.
Trying to Catch some Clear Meaning that NEVER, and I Repeat, NEVER, CAME.
And NOT talking for Brooke World, Talking for All!
flower flower flower

I don't lose my Intentions from my point of view.
I Admit so much being so childish for thinking I could change something for good. I Truly Admit.
I Wanted, Always, but not by this way.
I just Wanted to Talk to Brooke!
And Tributing and Let Her Know Who I am.
And I did and SUCCESSED!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

You can be Sure about the fact that taking this Thirst off, I Do not Regret Anything, and that I have not been hurt. Not truly hurt.
But I did never want to hurt.
Guys, Thank You!!
I Have to Say Something More:
From that "going out" that I Truly Appreciate as Intention.
I Know it's Recognizing something good from me, but it can also mean better be going.
So, and THIS IS NOT COMPETITION AT ALL, if I don't See Any Good Wishing Message by PICTURES Here, my BELOVED FRIENDS, I'll Understand I Have to put Frequency of Mine Lower. If after some time more I don't see anything else, and any other message from Brooke World, I'll Understand I'll Have to Go.
I NEED, over anything, to BE SURE I AM NOT HURTING!
Brooke, yesterday I was "fucking" three, not feeling wrong.
It was Funny.
Not Completely Sure if I Let me be Understood.
For this I Have to Do and Say this.
It's Raining, it's Titanical Centenary Rain.
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

DON'T WORRY, I AM GOING TO MAKE THE DUNK OF HISTORY IN PHILOSOPHY.
For Modestly Sure! Very Happy Wink
Kant, Descartes or Hegel will look like kids comparedly.
Smile Smile Smile

"cag on l'ou, FORÇA"
flower LOVE YOU, MORE THAN I EVER THOUGH COULD LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And, REMEMBER THIS MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING, IN LIFE:
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 am

flower I Love You and Adore YOU, with Heart Opened so Much, I am YOURS!! flower
hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:15 am

Good Adoration Morning's love smiley Light,

I am going to impress on paper that INTERVIEW, that I think it's Magnificient, as Your Words!
I am Being the Real me More Intensely and True than any other time in my life.
And Big Part of it I Debt to You!!
love smiley God Bless, so Much Good Love is Heaven!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley Smile

ps: We Gonna Last Forever, Together as One!
Smile Smile

ps: cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation at Your Today's Pictures, Art and Beauty!
My INSPIRATION FOR EVERYTHING, it's YOU, my ENDLESS LOVE of Mine!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm

flower Brooke flower ,
flower flower

my Meaning of my Life, I've been Always Truly near person. I could do nothing about my Feelings and things coming through my mind. I did not feel like something better than others, I just had my own way of doing things. Never thought, when was not mature kid, I was superior than anybody. For Sure!
And if I ever had some real chances for that (not that usual! Laughing Smile ), I just Had to Look to You!!
love smiley love smiley

But We All are Playing, so I Have to sunny party smiley sunny , but as it can be read and as I feel it's more about geek and love smiley
What can Truly Move The World on the Good Direction, from my Hearted thinking, modestly I say, it's The Courage and The Good Heart, by Reason as Complexity it is.
flower flower flower

Ah, and as I am so Comfortable about "sittings", I will not move a simple number, You Know, it's my SUPERMAN STRENGHT of the Heart, for The Real Survive!! Wink
Smile Smile

God Bless All!
Have Great Day and Peace and Joy and Happiness!
I Love You!
I Love You so Much Lady, my Angel, my Life, the Reason of One Existence!!

cheekey smiley my own Heaven of MINE!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 pm

my Love,

coming but going but coming again in one minute.
Smile Very Happy Smile

It's just that I can not listen to Music from this computer and going to other one her. True not intention. Almost Desperate waiting for Listening to Music with Pictures, True!!
Smile But I Wanted to Come for a while before!! Smile
love smiley love smiley

THANK YOU GOD BLESS FOR PICTURES AND VIDEOS, THANK YOU!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am

cheekey smiley Smile Good Morning Sweetness Sexy!! Smile cheekey smiley
flower flower

Had Great Funny Time with Videos and Messages!
Thank You!!
Yes, today was one of those days of the month ( Very Happy Laughing Smile ), but Today More Relaxed and not so SENSITIVE. You Brooke WAKE in me those Feelings, because it's been long time years and I Love You More each day, and You Do those things, and I Do those ones, and then We Do those other Good Ones..
It's Great!!
Smile Smile

And I Mad Admit my good looks, as I think it was the message. Yes, I am Sexy Looks and Good Looks, and still quite athletic.
I Admit Smile Laughing
In "In the Middle" episode, dressing like that -bad but so Good in Fact cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley - and in the other one from "Nip Tuk" dressing like that..
I'd Kiss Your Eyes the first All from second one, and All!!
pssh, pssh, come a little closer: yesterday some ladies (one really impressed What a Face ) I could see talked about me handsome, it's True and not the first time or last in my life.
I Know I Look Good!! It's OK!! It's Good!
And if it's also Good to me for You can LIKE me, THAT'S DIVINE!!
flower Thank You for All You Tell me, it's so Kind Everything!! flower

Brooke, it's just that I am very Shy person about flattering me, but I do know my gifts and I am so Thankful!
But as Much I Love You, You're the Only Woman in The World that Have MADE COMPLETELY FORGET ALL ABOUT MY LOOKS OR SEXY TYPE!!
It's True!!
flower I Love You so Like this; and Your Sexy is my Thunder!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm

my Adored,

watched video (and pictures and all Shocked Mad Very Happy ) , SEXUAL BEAUTIFUL SUBJECT, and just Answered as Sensual Game. I think song I chosed truly fits, specially in those not too long "acordes" with something that seems to sound like "trombón".
Just Having "innocent" Fun!
flower Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

I Admit I Start "shaking" (even more than when see pictured of naked men action smiley Smile Wink ) when I think SEX about Your Persona.
It's For Respect!!
And it's Also because it's overwhelming all my abilities for Thoughts as Expectations about anything.
But I Probably was mistaken about right word, it's FEELINGS AND WANTINGS More than thoughts.
Embarassed Cool Smile

You're so SENSUAL AND SEXY to me that I've Spent All my Life Dreaming in the Distance about the Touch of Your Body.
Even in Dreams I was Keeping the Distance Smile Laughing Smile , for Fear about FEELING something so Strong that I, even unconsciously, could...
I do not know what I was "brightly" "thinking" what I could lose.
Control!
FOR SURE!
It could easily be thought that "Proximity", Sexual, was frightening because of fear for losing that "PERFECTION".
But that was not and it's not the reason, even now.
It's Over me and All my Control Mechanism and my Wishes and my Imagination!!
It's True!!
Could I get Lost and DIED for "Impossible to Handle" PLEASURE of Body and SOUL?
Surely that's what "subconsciente" is still thinking about it, Brooke.
It's The Truth, at the very Least as I Truly and Honestly See and Feel inside of me for You!!
I've been living my Life Loving You!!
And I Finally Noticed that it Was Time to LOVE YOU with All I can!!
And that's what I Honestly Doing Everyday!!
I Honestly thought ( Smile Smile Smile Smile cheekey smiley flower ) New York was just a Message for Facing Up and Shaking Hands.
Sorry for too much repetition.
Smile Very Happy Smile
But there're more things that Physic Pleasure. Metaphisics, as Talking Game but as Answer from Hearted Reason for Soul it's a Living Prove I've Modestly Takend and Done, because I Love You with no Possible Measures and beyond All I've ever Known in my life!!
And please be quiet, because I Do Control.
At the very least if I am not sitting physically beside You!
Smile Laughing Smile

Truly, I even Love You More by Heart and Soul!!
Happiness and Calm and Joy and Peace of You are the ONLY ABSOLUTE PRIORITIES OF MINE!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley

ps: And, PLEASE, do not worry for my sexual pulsions, I've got them since long time ago. It's working OK!
party smiley flower hasi flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Smile flower my Adoration, my Breathe, my Existence and my Everything flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Do Honestly Agree, I See such a Beautiful Horizon in the Future as Hope, Love, Eternal unbreakable Bonds of Love and Care; I Do Adore You, You're my Reason and my Blood, the only One in my Life to Love as my Endless Love Eternal of Mine; I am UNCONDITIONALLY YOURS!!
Future We are All Sharing is Splendorous, and Your Eyes and Your Smile let me See so Much Beauty, when I was blind and lonely. You Opened my Life to the Living!!
You Deserve Everything and All, Brooke my Angel!
Smile Sending Most Tender Kiss Possible, Holding You Tight so High!! Smile
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
cheekey smiley flower love smiley love smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:01 am

I wrote,

Jo em trobava buit i sense cap Nord
abans que arribassis amb l’alegria,
dels teus ulls, de la teva paraula,
a aquesta solitud del meu passar.

Jo vull donar-te la calidesa,
l’amor etern de la meva llar,
i sentir que t’envolta de llum
a cada estança on alenis vida.

Primera necessitat de l’ànima,
és estimar-te i sentir-te cuidada.
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
action smiley

ps: We Working in this Endless Love, Brooke my All!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Brooke,

I've been bad and my last message they've erased.
It was some beastly on my own (may be not everybody feels the same, subjective) for Funny and Sincerity.
I think it's breaking the "politically correct" here.
Well, at the very least we've got Videos.
I know they're thinking I'd regret what I said when being more calm and Serious Respectful Citizen.
I don't think so.
It was not tough, just crazy and sincere.
Smile Smile Smile

It's Possible I may be Missing You, but that's a choice as psicological possibility that I will only think about when finished investigation on all other ones.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

I am not angry for censore. Nobody's Free, so I Admit. I don't see but there must be some reason.
I did not think it could be anything wrong.
But of course, in this Embrace of Heat of Love, I am not the most objective person in the world.
I See!
Smile Smile

Video's Good Today!
I Know You Think I am too Serious and Rigid Person; I was going beyond this!
You See!
Smile love smiley love smiley love smiley Smile
action smiley
flower action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:24 pm

And I Swear I will Go again to The touching Place of You, Peace Friend in Love!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley I Swear, my All!! cheekey smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Brooke, after Videos that Found as "recommended" and I Listened.
It's some Embarassed but I SAY.
Together Alone, Quiet Place, I would Make Love to You Like Nobody Has Ever Done in Life to You, I Know!!
Had to Say.
I had Never LIFTED Emotions ( Very Happy Very Happy ) in my life as Easy as that Feinstein's Day, and Believe me that I Had Never Big Problems about it. NEVER! If these "" could Talk! affraid Smile (this is just a TRADITIONAL man talking)
I Know it's not gentle at all, but I'ts Heart Thing to Say to The One Person that I Love and that Cares about me!!
But well, I am not very used to be so "bonded" and first day I thought it was telling: "hey, my FAMILY to the right, "the other" that I do not even look at, to the left.
It's How I Thought and Felt from first day.
Second One, was just Like some kind of Fighting Epilogue from that.
SORRY ME BECAUSE I DID NOT UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING, NOW I KNOW.
Maybe I Understood what Consciousness Of You Wanted to Honestly Say, but I was not Clever Enough to Understood The Deepest Truth Lying Behing All Put Together!!
But I Do Not Regret a Simple thing, because it WAS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL, HOW I REMEMBER EVERYTHING MY ALL, HOW BEAUTIFUL, SCARING, HEARTFELT, EXCITING, CARING, CLASSY, BURNING, EVERYTHING WAS!!
Have Great Day Please!
All of My Love is Yours!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm

flower Brooke flower
flower flower

I'd also Like to take the chance to Say that Those Beautiful and Peaceful Pictures from Friends also co-Stars with You are so Blessing to See! Sending Big Holding Tight Caring Hug to You All!
flower flower flower love smiley flower flower flower
party smiley action smiley

Brooke, I Love Your Face and Your Walks, Things You Do and till the last piece of Air that You Breathe for the day I Adore, and MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING IN MY LIFE, Today I am Needing Your Heart, Your Love!! cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
flower love smiley flower

Sorry for All crazy DRAMAS I bringed, storms will only come from winter weather but NEVER MORE FROM my words and my acts; I SWEAR FOR MOST SACRED ANGEL!!
I DO SWEAR!
flower flower

You're my Endless Love; and Yes, after Coming Relaxed but not depressed (my HEART IS WITH YOU ALL! -Life's Beautiful and We've Only Got One, my Dear Friends! flower Smile ); I can not Stop Thinking of Sensuality, so Well Known in my Mind and Beautiful from Your Arms and All; I Do Admit!!
My Heart I Do Feel is becoming like COMPACT Love's Bomb, Caring and Beating Rhythms of Initially Calm Passion, Nice thunderbeats as I Dream of Your Lips on mine, and Do Imagine All Kisses to Give and Receive (You can Know I've Found myself closing eyes while I was writing this= Embarassed cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ) All over (nothing is over Very Happy Very Happy ), Deeply Hearted Bodies, Heaven that is Yours and Mine!!

God Bless All! action smiley
And Heaven of You, my Endless Love!!
flower
Smile party smiley hasi party smiley Smile

ps: FLOWER is my Signature Very Happy Smile Very Happy , and Tomorrow More, but do not go so fast, because before There is Tonight to Catch through Infinite Kissing Time with You!!
cheekey smiley Oh, Brooke!! cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:34 am

flower Hello, Hello, Hello and Hello!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

I could not come before today, because had to See All Magic and also had to pay attention to work Needs.
But this is so Fantastic All!
Brooke, it's like Being Side by Side!!
All things are Magic, and Pictures and Your Voice, and Your Person!! cheekey smiley Exclamation

Those Videos, Thank You!
God Bless All!
Brooke, I Love You!!
I Love You so Much!!

ps: Honestly have to go working now, but I will come back, You can be Sure!!
cheekey smiley action smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:26 pm

flower Hello, Good and Happy Mother's Day!! flower
flower flower

In this sunday that's being one of most Beautiful and Calm I can Remember in LIFE, and Happy, so Amazingly HAPPY, Wishing You Brooke (and All Moms in America too! flower ) a Very Beautiful and Happy Mother's Day!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

I was not sure about it, but I read in the Internet that it's each second sunday in may for every year.
More Mom's Culture I've been Learning so!! ( Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation - cheekey smiley me Exclamation - action smiley, You ARE! ).
Smile Smile

This Peaceful Time is because You're Living so FREE, so HONESTLY FREE FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY MIND, in each simple piece of me, Embracing, ABSOLUTELY, my Soul!!
Oh How I Love You.
It's like have been blind and now be able to see all things of new. I feel different even by looking to a color or even something as not poetic as my nails, for saying something.
It's so Changed, so Changed.
It's All so Perfect that I do not feel if there's music on my ears or not at this moment.
Honestly, Sincerity, it's FEELING One Living Soul with You. The Freedom and The Absolute Deepest Confidence about this Love, so unnecesary to be selfasked in my mind.
So Natural Growing Up Everything, Feeling with not even trying anything.
It's all so Easily Felt, at this moment.
I Have even CHANGED my walking styles.
If this could be considered as a gift, I am Sending You This Peace of my Soul that I had Never Felt in my life before, at the very least for YEARS and YEARS, since I don't remember. Since I thought I had gone away from this Love, I Know it's the Real period.
I am LIVING!!
Selfishness about this Love?
What's that?
Does it Truly exist?
I've been Riding of Time by the Holding of Your GOLDEN Heart!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

And my hüpfen jumpy smiley hasi cheers love smiley , because of You, is not Forgetting the 15th.
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:16 am

Too Much JOY OF LOVE for me to talk. Even for any other thing, almost.
I feel tired for being so out of shape about Happiness. Smile cheers
Eh, some funny.
I am cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
So Much Proud, so Much!
love smiley love smiley
If You saw me now... Very Happy It's Shocked facing screen, not knowing what to say.
It's too Deep in my Soul. By art things I may do I Feel I Do Move inside. Now I don't need and don't want, and probably can't, to Move out of the Inner Place where I am now.
The Only Thing I Do Feel I Need is to Stay, inside of me, Here!
There's not a simple re-creable place in me that I could ever prefer to.
It's almost shocking to my consciousness.
But so Joyful, so Joyful.
Less than 5 minutes ago, workmate told me that yesterday's night saw "Soy leyenda" Movie, Starring Will Smith, and said it's Good and hard as story to be pulled inside on fiction world.
Now, when I think of me when was Feeling (Beyond my Conscient Intentions!, for the amount of Years being pure loneliness) 100% out (for last years it was not that much never, and it's been Process Increasing); when I felt I was 100% out of this Inner World where I am now, I do not See, HONESTLY, many Mental Differences, as state of Emotional Mind of Mine, between me and the leader of ill people in the movie, when he's searching for her. And the same I could say about leading man role. Another Very Good Example about How Movies can be, Deeper to first watching, some Profound Thinking and Study from Different Points of View about some kind of subject. In this Movie, Loneliness.
Now,
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
So cheers
I Prefer Man in Black!
Or, Brooke my Love, any color Very Happy Smile flower
My heart's beating bleading red blood, the only Real Symbol for You that matters, to this One Family We Truly Are!!!!!
I Love You, and to talk is me feeling like some losing now, by the using of too material to me reason; I Just Want to Love You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:57 am

flower Hello love smiley !! flower
flower flower

How are things?
Sure yesterday was a Beautiful Day!
flower flower flower flower flower

That's Inspiration, Seeing this Beauty and Good Hearted People Feeling Good!
It's BIGGEST HELP to me, for Good Living as Inspired for the Good Way of LIFE!
Oh, Yes!
love smiley love smiley

I've Seen More BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS, Thank You so Much, Thank You!!
Not many news, just some haircut and some shaving and some talking about it. Not exactly the most important thing of the world I think. But well, it's not nothing.
Smile Smile Smile
flower

Brooke, I Love You, Sending Tons of Love, Big Holding Tight, Tender!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Brooke, Angel Lady All of Mine,
Smile Smile

I modificated or changed (do not know exact word for this) some verses because Wanted to Bring the best I can for YOU, and also really Proud for Sharing with FRIENDS ALL!
I Love You, and Have to Come Again after work, I Need!!
action smiley Smile
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:24 pm

flower Hola!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
This is Incredible, me Staying, those ways.
Brooke! action smiley
It's Truly Working, the flower party smiley party smiley party smiley flower
I Do Feel Happy! I Swear, it's True!
And Loving You so!!
Love, also Smile Wink , means some childish voices, because without Innocence there is no Love.
And You, Brooke, to me, about this, are the MOST DESERVING PERSON IN THE WORLD!
Brooke Shields, Bright Everything Long Time Brilliantly Spotlighted and Admired, is my very Personal Hero about this, and about Love too!!
Well, when so many People Admire You it can not be so Personal, don't You think, Lady?

Music Only listened as some Beautiful, not negative anything, my Adored!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:32 pm

party smiley Brooke party smiley

let's Have laughs All around.
It's so Nice thing to Do.
I'll still be in upcoming movies those ways, Hope You don't mind very much. Sometimes is Beautiful, yes it is.
It's All, and these talks, I can Offer to You!!
Well, Love is not a gift, it's just the echo of my Breathing Soul, Something so Natural to Be Sent to You like that, just breathing.
flower So, as easy as it is, I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Brooke,

if I had one "pulsómetro" counting heartbeats, I think now it would be one of lowest registers from the "doing things" beating measures of me.
Wow!
And some nice workmate was talking me for a while and I did not feel a simple increase for the normal "disturb" (this is True and not searched anything, just proves about "Relaxational" Peace, Totally Different Contexts flower action smiley ).
What a Day!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next