Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 am

love smiley I love you, Brooke! 06916image71221089lo.th love smiley I love you, Brooke! 06681image101221114lo.th love smiley I love you, Brooke! 37111bewb91a1c122259lo.th love smiley

Nice video-song dedicated to Brooke,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJn-ONL5cWo

A poem of mine for Brooke,

Contigo

Tu rostro me conmueve y me arrastra
hasta espacios que bordean la locura.
En esta tormenta de mi alma eres tú,
y nadie más,
quien apaga el feroz rugido que arde
de años corrompidos por la ausencia.

Deja que mi refugio lleve tu nombre
en el puerto de esperanzas de ayer.
Sólo necesito la promesa de un beso,
y nada más,
para el último batir de alas nocturnas
hacia nuestro amanecer de las almas.

El espacio y el tiempo no importarán
si esta historia sobrevive al imposible
y, atravesando murallas del presente,
bella y con furor trasciende la Idea;
febril emoción de nuestra humanidad
al acariciar la luz de la pasión eterna.
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 pm

GRACIAS QUERIDO DAVID PARA ESA CANZION PIENA DE AMOR Y BELLEZZA!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR FRIEND!!! I AM SO TOUCHED BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL POEM AND BY BEAUTIFUL BROOKE PHOTOS!!! UN GRANDE ABRAZO!!! flower flower flower hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:32 pm

flower Hello, I'm going to have some energy (good!) for moving, physically,
Smile flower Smile

Feeling I am talking to You is HIGHEST ENERGY to me!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Going to cinema today, and any time or date, YOU'RE MY WIFE FROM HEAVEN!! flower
I Love You, I Love You!! Please, Have Great Day, Peace and Love, HAPPINESS! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
flower cheekey smiley

ps: BROOKE=HEAVEN
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:12 pm

A Kiss a Prize after hard working, please.
Than You!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

PROBABLY most PEACEFUL DAYS IN MY LIFE!
And All because You Shine into and from my Heart. I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

I am starting to enjoy this word, I am findind the "el no sé qué" to it.
It's all wave mental me. Do not listen that much. But as it's wave funny, I say. It's Nice to me to say it, and that's the intention.
Smile flower Smile

For Christmas, no more fights, FOREVER!
flower flower

Brooke, One Million Kisses!!
If some Saint from Heaven (and only talking about them now, to be RESPECTFUL IN THIS TIME OF THE YEAR) came on Light to sat right here by my side, I think I would not be the half surprised, scared (selfconfidence more selfcontrol, enough?), Loving, Burning, Looking with the Heart as I was when I was There so physically close to You. Just something to compare!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Today many people at Christmas meal (paid by us), 32 or something, counted.
I was feeling so YEAH and at the same time so NATURAL NORMAL (for this usually the Embarassed of mine). Those two values to the highest level I ever achieved in my life.
This is IMPRRRRRRRROVING SO FAST! Smile Smile
I ate so much that I even stained my shirt, True. I asked for help but nobody wanted to clean it. geek I said that I could wait for a couple of beers more. Laughing
flower flower
The Truth is that I got out before the time to go to my sister's birthday. It was FINE All Together Family! Good Peaceful Nice Time!
PEACE as SENSE about GOODNESS!
Brooke, I Love You, I Love You so Much, no more mistakes from me I Swear!!
LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, PEACE, LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS FOREVER IN LOVE!! flower
I Honestly True Adore You, my Angel Love, my Lady with a Big Great One Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Coming with the shirt well cleaned. Those Nice Videos! Thank You!
And I have also Enjoyed All last Movies I've been Watching, or TV Series. Wow! And these Christmas are coming an Amazing Amount of them.
Yeah! God Bless All, from the Heart!
love love smiley flower Smile

And Good and Nice Job You too, those Videos Helped and WORKED for Heart and Soul! True, Thank You!! What a BEAUTIFUL love smiley You Truly Have!! I Love You!! BEAUTIFUL! flower flower
Smile flower Smile

All I Wanted and Will Want Forever is to Bring to You some PEACE and All of my Love!!
My flesh's weak (too Much Human). But when I close it, You Open it so Wisely, into some Personal Place, Deep into Your Heart I See There!!
You, the only Idea of You Here, and All You Make in this Place Work for the Miracle!!
I am still Shocked and Embarassed and Exclamation and Very Happy and Smile and santa about it!!
It's All being too Much easy for You!! Smile Very Happy Smile flower Smile Very Happy Smile
cheekey smiley

And I was closing because I know from the past that when I let my heart temperature go higher levels, then I can be so wave , more than lol! I know, and it's not good.
You Know How Difficult is All sometimes to me. I am not that SOCIAL guy, and to Talk to You these ways is sometimes difficult to Express.
Imagine, it would be difficult One and One... "Por el amor de Dios".
Smile Smile

And I Promised Peaceful and NICE Christmas. For that, when any human way I Directly feel the calling of human flesh, I close it Here more than ever.
Maybe for some acumulated pain, True, but also and More I Honestly Think, for Love!!
Well, right or wrong, for that all.
But Today will give me some permission.
WHAT THE, I (POLICE) Smile Very Happy Smile AM ON VACATION!
Smile Wink Smile

Only one moment, listening to a video from NICE PERSON, FRIEND OF YOU, AND MINE TOO!
I Want my own Tree!
love love love love smiley flower Smile

Oh, Brooke, this FRIENDSHIP HONEST just Naturally Paralyzed that Increasing.
It's just about the love And I can Do it Better when You're WITH ME!! To be True, I am not Sure if I can Truly Reach than Soul's Place if You would not be with me!!
And also taking the chance to Remember an Extraordinary Spanish Singer Who said yesterday that he was going away from public eye, and just going to dedicate singing.
Thanks a lot for GREAT MOMENTS!
love love smiley : action smiley

love smiley BROOKE love smiley
love smiley cheekey smiley
Embarassed flower
Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Adored Angel of my heart!
Smile flower Smile

I am Feeling very Well. I SWEAR, I WOULD NOT LIE.
I was going to say that probably this is the day I went up the stairs to this first floor by an AMAZING AND BLESSING PEACE OF MIND, I FELT TRUE CHRISTMAS AS A TENDER THUNDER GOING THROUGH MY HEART.
Funny but TRUE!!
Smile flower Smile

If You can be Sure about Something in this life, Something not completely depending on You, is that I WILL NEVER FAIL YOU AGAIN, AND I SWEAR IT FOR THE MOST SACRED.
When I Say I am OK, I am OK!
Please, Believe me!! You're an Angel! And a Lady, of course!
Some video and the ending put me some Neutral Moment, but it's OK as Well as I can Talk to You!!
I AM SO WELL HERE, HERE IT FEELS VERY WARM AND PEACEFUL PLACE, BROOKE, IT'S LIKE ONE SHELTER OF LOVE TO ME, AND IF I CAN DO ANYTHING GOOD.. IMAGINE HOW BLESSING THIS IS TO ME!!
I am Feeling my Conscience and my Intentions, for moments, almost as when I was 17 or 18 Dreaming of You. The Rest of Time, so NICE MATURITY OF MIND!!
It's True, I Swear!!
Insisting so Much for the ending of video. Just in case, I'M REPEATING THE TRUTH!! flower
love smiley love smiley

How Nice Videos Today, wow!
It's Time for Peace, and All Did it Worth it, and Will Do, Always!!
I've been Fighting for One Soul Made of Your Heart and Mine, and Now I Know it's REAL!!
REAL as I Always Dreamed!!
No matter the ways, COMUNICATION is Happening inside of the Soul!!
Almost Anything Needed to be said Now.
I Agree, it's Christmas Time.
I was remembering, when I came, that first Christmas week in my life after FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AS IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP THING. I was 18, and I Spent Time Dreaming of You for All the Time, as I Kid, as a Boy, as a Man, as All I Wanted to Be for You!!
flower Smile Smile flower

How Nice those Video Friends! Yeah, TRUE!
flower

I even Remember of that week that they were putting on TV "adult" cartoons.
Long Play, almost one hour or more stories. One about a guy who wanted to Dominate and Posses the World, another one about Dracula (Gothic/Romantic), another about Scrooge Wink Smile Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven , another about the Last of Mohicans and another one I think it was "20.000 leguas de viaje submarino", not very sure, I Admit, but I think it was.
Do not worry about me, I am Truly too Much tough, Probably more than I'd like, to be True.
I am alone in the house these days, for that I said some lonesome, but I've got Many things to Do, Watch or Think-Dream about.
I am even thinking about Looking (LOOKING!) bad again, to take worries from The Heart, Brooke!!
I've been watching this morning, again, "El Sargento York", Gary Cooper and Joan Leslie and War Bond and Great Team. He looked very Nice when he wanted, in the movie.
But what a guy.
Yesterday watched "Superman II". Wink Wink
Yes, yes, Modestly Mature!! Smile Laughing Smile flower
I Take Care!!
Smile Wink Very Happy flower Wink Very Happy Smile

I Love You!!
How Nice Videos, Thank You for Joy and Happiness Peace Spirit for these Days! God Bless You All!
Brooke, Brooke, I Love You!! flower

You're my Lady!! flower
action smiley

PS: going to some Sport, watched and selfmade. Starting to think about studies, and dentists Mad
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley CHRISTMAS LOVE!! cheekey smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm

flower flower flower flower
And, Please, one more thing.
Please, Take CarE (yesterday was thinking about me -any other thing came to mind).
I Know it's stupid to say it from me, but Take Care because if anything I WOULD DIE. YOU'D KILL ME if anything bad to You.
I Love You, this is the only thing I Know as TRUE!!
I don't know what to do, if You Want me Here or not, but at the very least I've got Peace because You Know I Love You, and I Know You Love me too.
Beyond the Living, there's The True Love!!
I'm Yours, but You have Your Life.
Please, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE TOP, AND I'LL CAN DO THE SAME WITH MINE; PLEASE DO IT BECAUSE ANOTHER THING BREAKS MY HEART, WORSE THAN CRUCIFIXION TOME, AND I AM BEING HONEST. SELFCONTROL, BUT HONEST
JUST BEEN LOOKING FOR FUNNY SENSE.
NOW I'VE FOUND.
"Girls just Want to Have Fun"; this is the New Religion for me ABOUT YOU.
SHINE, BROOKE, SHINE AS YOU EVER DID, PLEASE.
MY HEART NEEDS SO MUCH, WHEN IT GETS NAKED FOR LOVE.
I can not go, Mad I can not go.
What should I do Brooke?
It's OK still Here?
Good Manners Improved so Much; Now Good Feelings Have to IMPROVE MUCH MORE, FROM ME.

Love, Love!
And so RARE, so NORMAL HUMAN PEACEFUL, JUST THINKING ABOUT LOVE NOW!
Smile Wink Very Happy Wink Smile TRUE!
I Know I've got to Study. And going by head to work, landing by the head. flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I hate to Feel Naked, but then it's when I Feel and Know I am still Alive. flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 am

Hello, How are things, here so good,
Smile flower Smile

Yesterday some exercising and TV and plans for doing.
Oh, to study is very hard, but I have to do it. Study or investigate. Whatever word I use, it will be the same. The truth is my aptitude for memorizing new things is much lower, so much so I'll say investigate. Sounds and makes feel better. Smile
Very Nice Videos from Friends.
I am going to Love You Forever, Brooke!!
flower flower

And I am taking the chance now for WISHING FANTASTIC AND EXTRAORDINARY AND HEARTFELT, MORE ABOUT JOY THAN ANYTHING, PERFORMANCES FOR THE ADDAMS FAMILY, ON THESE LAST DAYS OF THE YEAR, FOR ALL PEOPLE THE TEAM!
love love smiley flower Smile Smile Smile

Slept so WELL, I am telling because this is also someway a diary. Not main reason, of course, but it's Good to say. FEELING WELL!! So Peaceful Here, SO PEACEFUL!! And here and around SO MUCH TOO! My love smiley Enjoying these days as that!
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, Your Face is so Delicate and Heavenly Looking. Even More Today than ever before. That Truth and Wisdom for the Living (and Studying of course!) on Your Perfect Lines is MY TRUE SHELTER FOR LIVE, WHEN YOU SMILE!! flower
To only See You, just about it now, Moves my heart so Much, for Good, for All Good!! flower
I Adore You and I Kiss You with my heart (and all in my imagination and my dreams), I Love You Much More day after day!! flower
You're my Angel, my Lady, my PEACE and my SHELTER!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello Alls!
Smile Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Oh, I did not want to talk about Love through the years. Not today.
Sometimes I think that when it's about Love, women and men are made just to feel each others heart, but never to catch or understand the other's the way it Truly is.
Sometimes it seems We are so Different, so Different. Not about wars, just about being Friends in Love by the Mind.
You're so BRIGHT and I am many sometimes so too much turkey ways.
But I Love You, and All I am Doing for it.
I can not control All words from videos I am watching for the first time, You Know. I am only who makes the montage of movie, not the COMPLETE director. Smile Smile
I just Wanted to Tell You that I Love You INCONDITIONALLY.
I don't want to go out from this place.
The only True Home I BELONG, even when I am not always, not at all, Fangio driving my logic ways into it, is YOUR HEART!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I don't want to let You go, and Please don't let me go either, my Princess.
To be FRIENDS IN LOVE BY THE MIND too CAN NOT BE SO DIFFICULT, not at all.
I just Want to Love You!!
I tell All for Love. I am just trying not letting any possible argument spaces as empty pieces. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH.
Too Much from the Heart, and also from the Mind, the both of us together can Win!! flower
I still Feel many times like who I am on these ways to say all these things.
Well, YOU DID IT, YOU MADE ME TRULY FEEL!!
Now, I am Feeling as ANSWERING TO YOU like LOVING YOU by feet on earth, VERY MUCH ON EARTH!!
I had a lot of fun watching "Concierto de Año Nuevo", You could See it because it Was Fantastic ALL!
You Fulfill my Heart till the point there's not already space for music Now!!
affraid
Smile flower Smile

Please, BELIEVE me when I say I ALWAYS WANTED THE VERY BEST FOR YOU, IN MY ALL MY LIFE!! Smile Smile
I Think about You more as a WOMAN'S MIND and HEART than any other thing at this Moment. Yes I TRULY HONESTLY Do!! flower
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FULL OF PROMISES OF LOVE AND HOPE FOR LOVE AND CARE AND TENDERNESS AND PEACE!!
GOD BLESS OUR FAMILIES, ALL! flower
MERRY CHRISTMAS All! flower
Brooke, Brooke, my Sweet Brooke of Mine, I could Never Imagine You could be that HEAVENLY BRIGHT. And for that I EVEN LOVE YOU MORE!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Going to New Year's Dinner with Family here. Brooke, You are around me and in my Heart for All of the Time, All of the Time!! cheekey smiley
Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile

I only care about Flowers and love smiley love smiley Smiles, the More Possible from You I only Pray Heaven for!!
flower love smiley flower
love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Only one moment, Brooke. Smile Smile
I could also See a Picture of You from Arthur's Christmas, where You came with Rowan and Grier, and Had to Send BIG TENDER HUG through space, CLOSEST into the Heart!
I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 pm

After all, from my point of view, little corrections, poem was OK.
But not that much original.
I Only speak about the same.
Well, I Love You too Much, and that's the way my brains work on it.
There're so many questions I'd like to do, so many things I'd want to know.
Can You imagine, one guy who wanted to know Everything about All of Existence, Transcendence, mostly.
And so many questions I'd like to make.
Well, to me it's Enough Knowing the Love!!
From this place, Knowing and Understanding Much better than before the WEIGHT OF FAME, I am Sending All Strenght and Inspiration for Best Decisions for Your CAREER and ALL the things.
I am not giving any advices, just Expressing How Truly Confident I am about Your Decisions.
From 11 months till now... Hmm, let me think.
Then that can not be so "mistaken" about what to do.
To me, and I Know You're SO CONSCIOUS AND PROUD FOR IT, Your Talent is on Top, from Your BIRTHDAY, You were Born with it!!
It's True Brooke Like a Star @ heaven what I am talking about, AS ALWAYS, but I Express and Sending some Warm words!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley

ps: And beside it, I Feel Your Heart's FRIEND OF MINE, and that I Love You ETERNALLY!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Hola, Preciosidad del Cielo,
Smile flower Smile

Who is the naughtiest posting that video, I am starting to Neutral sweating and Razz to Cool
How are things?
Well, by association concepts we're working today.
It's OK, it's OK, you're not dying Salvadoret Rei or anything, you will not eat anybody either, be OK and Enjoy.
Making the Joking Smart.
Smile Smile
No
Smile Laughing Smile
love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley

But well, there're persons in those videos that I Respect, and even when I know We are not in a Tropical Island, "en un sentido formal, quiero decir" (did not know to tell it well in english Mad Smile ), it's Very Difficult to say some things.
Well, We are not in High School (High All excepting only that I think Smile Smile ), but it's some anxiety coming to me when mixing.
I Love You, my love smiley of Mine!!
Smile flower Smile

Watching Videos, so Free, then Coming back to talk again!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:07 pm

My Adored flower
love smiley love smiley

Some friend here has given everybody one "chupa-chups". It's a candy. It was long time, since I was a "physically kid" Smile Smile . And it's good and funny. flower
I am Feeling All of New, like a kid. flower
And I wanted to take the chance to mention it, because I am sure the work will make You Smile Happy!! flower
Smile flower Smile

I Adore You, and All of You; God Bless You! flower
I will write something Nice for sure, You are a Miracle to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

my ADORED,
Smile flower Smile

Wishing You Best Day, Passionate Woman of my Life, by All on PEACE!
I Honestly Love You, with All of my Heart, and We'll Love for Eternity and Infinite Times and Kisses, as One and Only One Soul!! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: Sending You All of me by posts Today!!
Smile action smiley Smile
cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 pm

my Heaven of Mine
love love love
Smile flower Smile

it's just that a normal Looking at You in the Normal world is not enough to Catch my Heart and my eyes All of You and All what You Mean to me. It's so Deep.
I Take the Time (only Need less than a second from the Soul, less time) to TRULY SEE YOU and I do not only Feel as Woman and Man, I Feel Immortality of Spirit and Soul, that's All and How You Make me Feel.
For this, it's Beyond mirrors, words and All.
Because it's TRUE PURE BLESSING LOVE!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 pm

my Adored,
flower

How is the day going by!
Here's Fine.
Think of You, some Peace, THINKING OF YOU, Passion and Peace, THINKING OF YOU, Thunder and Peace, ONLY YOU, Thunder of Love!!
And I Love You!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

For a day, "y sin que sirva de precedente" Smile Very Happy Smile I am going to have so social sunday life. I mean, I am going to a dinner with friends. She is going to have surgery next friday. HOPEFULLY, doctors will FIND EVERYTHING'S OK, and HAPPY ALL!
From this Place, with You Brooke (and All Friends of course!) taking the chance to PRAY FOR SUCCESS ON THIS.
I have to go, at 2. But had to come Here before.
I Love You!!
Going to Watch FRIENDSHIP VIDEOS, don't go. Smile Smile
I Love You so Much!!
Are You Real?
Yes You are, I SHAKED YOUR HANDS, and LOOKED AT YOU SO CLOSE and cheekey smiley cheers and..
love smiley love smiley

I am coming, Princess.
You're so Adorable!!
My Adored, don't Go if You don't be guilty of Crime in First Degree!
Smile Smile

No!!
But it's True!!
Smile flower Smile

Answering by FRIENSHIP songs, but I Love You!!
After lifetime my love smiley wondering what the. I was doing on this world, I've finally found what I really am, who I Need to be, because of You, for You!!
My Meaning for Life, my Breathe to Survive, my Woman, my Heaven, my Everything!!
I Think of when I Saw You, and it's too Much Beautiful and for this almost unReal.
I Love You, I Love You, my Heart will DIE I Swear if You Leave me.
Made some fun by names "to 'R" on GREAT SONGS AND ARTISTS SO ADMIRED!
Brooke, I Need to Feel Your Heart CLOSE to Mine to Feel I am something or that I Do Worth it for anything. Before I did not know, thought it was REAL too.
But Now I Just Want to Share my Love with You, and to Care.
Share my Spirit and my Blood and my Living and my Everything with You!!
And when I See You again in Person, if I've matured enough to be True to my self when I am Next to You (when Very Happy and Embarassed and geek and DEFENSES FALL), please Have some Doctors Ready, and some soft floor for me. Smile Laughing Smile
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:07 pm

my Beautiful Adored of Mine,
flower

I'm hardly breathing. And it's not for coming from some good walking, but from some EXTRAORDINARY barEfoot, SEXY, Lovely, BRIGHTLY INTELLIGENT to Think, Dream and Feel about, PICTURES Video-Montage!! cheekey smiley
THANK YOU! EXTRAORDINARY!
To have some fun, this is when I have to call my brains. Heavenly Fortune, Now They Listen and obey to me.
In my Idiome, "no sé de què estic fet", because it's the Same but Stronger but More Peaceful and Controlled.
Going to doctor for teeth, will come back in the night I think.
I Love You, I Love You so Much, too Much and All, Lady that I Adore!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm

my Adored,
flower

I am so Peaceful mind.
Thank You for Videos, so GREAT! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

I am Having such a Good Time, and also so Beautiful because of You!!
Going to cinema today.
I really Hope Tom Cruise doesn't look as good as in spanish TV Program "El Hormiguero", because then I'll feel Truly bad.
Smile

After this there're Lot More to See. Ough, I Need an "eyes doble" for Scenes in the Cinema!
Smile Very Happy Smile
flower

And Coming to See You, to Listen to You, who I Feel like Living in my love smiley
I Love You till Heaven's Sky!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: at your feet, Lady, and in Your Heart Forever, as One Soul!
cheekey smiley action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 am

my Angel of Mine
flower

Feeling so Beautiful Love Companion in my Heart, and Feeling so in Love with You (sorry, one moment for work, Here I am again), so Tremendous Surrendered to Love..
I can not even make jokes, so Much Razz cheekey smiley
You're Adorable, and so SEXY that I can not tell. cheekey smiley Exclamation
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:51 pm

That other Family is gone!
oh-oh, get ready! affraid
Smile Laughing Smile

"Thunder in my heart" video, did not remember beginning. Anyway, IT'S GOOD AND BLESSING FOR SOMETHING YOU'LL SEE!
I NEVER, NEVER IN LIFE, DID break a Picture of You. Never I Swear!!
In Life!! flower
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile

I thought about not answering, but it was so Beautiful that I had to..
There're more songs, but I Wanted to be so Careful about lyrics. Careful and Sensitive!!
And it's not Enough for a Woman like You!!
I am feeling Different from me "me". I mean, so Calm!! With Almost Everything!
affraid
Smile Smile

Much More Important to Know and to Feel Your Emotions in this Moment in Life than the selfish Touching of You by me.
I Said it Up!!
But it's Like Touching You!!
Wanted to Say some things Today I know are only Yours and Mine, but I Wanted to Express All Goodness and Passion in me just Because of You!! cheekey smiley
Like You santa , put a Beautiful Red Dress on her!
Smile flower Smile

Eya, my Lady Please, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Don't know what to say, working Good, but Wanted to Come.
Big Hug, till the Sky!! I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: You may Look at the way I Loved You, but this is nothing compared to How I Love You Now, on these Heaven Days!! I Adore All of You!! cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Only one moment before physically going till tomorrow, but Never in the Heart and the Soul.
TODAY, You LOOK More BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE THAN EVER, IN LIFE!!
cheekey smiley I Surrender to the Looking in Love at You!! cheekey smiley
Wanted to Write some poem to You!!
You are my All Beauty in Life, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Tomorrow we have people at home for eating and Conversation. flower
The Good News, that I did not remember to say yesterday, by the Emotion.
My Friend, seems Health's going to be OK. Doctors said yesterday! cheers flower
These are Real GREAT NEWS! flower
We are going to Cook, for 6, "sopes mallorquines". It's Typical dish Here, very Good!
Smile Smile

Thank You for Everything Today, and for last Times. It's Been EXTRAORDINARY!!
Never thought, in life.
I Understand and See All! Wow! cheekey smiley flower
God Bless Everybody, going for a walk and think about How to Find the last Solution for Everything in the world! Modestly! Smile flower
Smile Wink Smile

Have Great Day Everybody, BIG HUG! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:14 pm

my Adored of Mine,
Smile flower Smile

Have to come back later to watch Videos and All. flower
Just Came to Send You another One BIG HUG AND KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, KISSES, NICE TENDER KISSES!! cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
I Love YOU very Much!! flower
You Mean so Much to me, it's LIKE (it's AS!, to be more exactly Smile cheers Smile ) Feeling Your Breathe CLOSEST TO my Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next