Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 am

david wrote:
Hello,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Brooke, DEDICATING this NICEST One,
flower Smile Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Smile flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtB-qx8aZc

flower I Love You so Much, HEAVEN!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 am

Hi,
Smile Smile

just came for a while for Sharing Information that I think it's Good.
Yesterday's night, listening to the radio, I found and interview to a psycologist who is writer. Her book, "La bondad de los malos sentimientos" talk about new challenges for new Society of future, for People and People Living Together.
About not reality of concept "HAPPINESS" as something absolute, IMPOSSIBLE, about the Importance of accepting feeling of guilty not as personal ghost but when there's something we do Know we've done wrong, morality, and, consequently, concept of True apologising and also concept of Improving from mistakes (better places for Growing up than success, she also said). Talked also about concept of Courage, even Agressivity (well understood) as something that we All have as complete Human being who We All are, and as something that has helped us to Survive for million years. I think it's about not surrendering, for Good, when things do not come as we had expected and keep on always fighting for what we do believe or thing must be.
Does not try to Give Magical Solutions, just opening points for discussion, at this Moment.
It's from "Ediciones B", and the Author is Susana Méndez Gago.
I Truly think it makes to think.
She did not talk about Morality (SO IMPORTANT!) but did not said anything against its IMPORTANCE, it was just more about Selfacceptance and Selfimproving that can be Good, also, for Social Improving.
Ended saying just "aportar algo para ayudar a andar ese camino que es de todos, y de cada uno".
Talked also about kids, and how important is for them Good Dealing with those Emotions, and also to be able to Accept Feeling of Frustration, because, for the way we All (Spain, she was talking) are educating them, when they become adults have so many difficulties to accept those situations where it's not always possible to have what we want.
Acceptance, Selfacceptance, Walking, Convivency (shame, she said, it's also necessary emotion, about things necessary for Living Together, as NATURAL EMOTION from our hearted minds) and all those things. All from really Original and Wise Perspective.
Long time career, and 4 years for thinking about book and 2 for writing.
I am Sharing because I Do Honestly it's Another Part that, someway, can Truly Help Everybody.
Everyone's Free and, as Adult, owning personal opinions, but it's Good to Talk and Think about those things.
FRIENDLY SHARING, JUST FOR IF IT CAN HELP!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Hello again!!

HOW NICE VIDEOS!
I can not feel "weaked" ( Mad / Wink ) anymore by this Friendship Wings.
God Bless Goodness!
flower flower flower

It's good, to feel this relaxation. It's like really completing a whole circle or something. Truly. I had done long and large road in my life, for years, before coming, but last years have been Truly Quality Improving. So Much.
And it was because of Feelings, Learning to Use them a little more wise.
Human, at last.
Well, more things to share. About studies.
Before going to basketball match. I have to take this chance for watching, because I was not joking, I'll have to take rest for eyes, and will can not watch so much TV, with some exceptions, of course. Necessary, as Social Life, for Healthy Going.
Even when conversation from others is not any Master Lesson (mine neither for sure!), it's so Important to Listen to Friends and People Who Offers Companion.
I'm Doing.
MODESTY me is Real.
Well, as I was saying. After studying law and politics after first (increasing level of criticism and also abstraction, as Phenomenological Reality to face up and Understand and try to Explain and Find the Sense and Work for it), I'll study philosophy, as You All know.
Focused on Social Issues, though I Know How Necessary is to be Open Mind and Going Deeper into History, Human Nature and All branches of human knowledge.
And after it, I Do Know, at this moment, if I Finally Find the Sense I've been Searching for All my life about all those things (just Sense about COMUNICATION AND UNDERSTANDING AND CARING at all Possible Levels of Human Soul Expression, private and public ones); I Want to Study those new discussion about Origen of Life.
I've heart about it before, "Teoría del diseño inteligente", but now I'm getting more focused on my intelectual sides, NATURALLY, I mean, PEACEFUL not fight, I think there's something so Magical and also TRASCENDENT on it, Origen of Life, Studied through All Holistic Ways I've been talking about.
Well, just Sharing my Illusions for LIFE.
Today I had a Great Time. Coming back to Feelings I had forgotten in my mind and my Heart for last years.
I can honestly say: I'm here again. The human, not so animalistic, me.
God Bless You All, and Thank You for All Sounds and Visions from this Day!
I Love You All! Truly!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Brooke, this Light I catch with my eyes, from You, is the Magical Inspiration I've Always Needed in my life, and that I had lost since long time ago, without You.
Now this is Friendly Love Together One Heart, I'm HAPPY. As Possible as a man can be.
I Love You!!
And I Love You, Truly so Much I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Ha, Hi!!

it sounds like karate attack spoken, but not.
Smile Laughing Smile

It this was a house, and everyone working, Brooke, I could not let much more than an hour pass before coming to say something like that ( wave cheekey smiley party smiley )
For this I'm doing.
Smile Smile

Not Everyday, on this recently recovered (not recovered at all, it's the firstime, I Know, as Complete thing! Smile ), COMMON SENSE, but Today Felt like Nice idea to do.
I Love YOU so Much, and to Remember of those Pictures and others like I Posted ONLY MAKE ME TO LOVE YOU MUCH MORE, Growing Up by smallest pieces of time, already uncontable, till already needing "cálculo infinitesimal" to count well enough. EXACTLY! Laughing
I Love You so Very Much, You're Poetry in Motion Through The Life!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Hello!!

I did not know it was so "easy" to make me stay BREATHLESS and Heart BLEEDING so Happy!!
I should have known when I was couple of months and started walking, or standing too tall from birthday (yes Rolling Eyes Smile ). I would have been easier to myself.
Smile Smile

This nerves are gone, and I Love You!!
Speechless is already nonsense word to Express.
I can say nothing to Express.
It breaks me, it breaks me.
HAPPIEST Sensation, PLENITUDE.
Can not write any poem.
True, not performing anything for drama evolution, Romanticism.
Nothing artifficial.
So Much Emotion. So Much DEEP, Reaches Soul.
I'm Visiting Places in my Memories I had not visited for long time (since I was more than twenty), places from child, young, Sharing Friendship Moments.
I've just shared for a while.
Nothing about those "smiles" of mine.
So Kind, inside, and Noticing How People Notice.
THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE AND FOR EXIST.
THANK YOU FOR BUILD ME UP, FOR EACH DAY OF MY LIFE.
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS STAYING THERE.
flower flower flower

flower Those things from eyes could come out flower
I Love You so, Brooke Shields, I Love You so!! You're such an Extraordinary Person! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 am

Hi,
flower love smiley flower

I've watched again.
Shocking, as something "known", was less intense, but Feelings the Same.
Oh my! cheekey smiley
MOST BLESSING Possible to me, as Brooke Shields, The Woman, The Model and The Amazing Artist.
Yes, AMAZING because that SENSITIVITY is from another galaxy to me cheekey smiley
Just as Much The Beauty cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile

ps: Speechless. Going to calm and Work. One of most difficults tasks of my life, at this moment ( Smile Laughing Smile )
love smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Adored Loveliness, Heaven of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

I came under the hard rain and thunders, so Intense.
Honestly was already feeling as my heart emotions.
Because of memories so easily opened (Mr. tough Very Happy ) not so easy to stop after that.
And I Came Here (not Truly Feeling so bad, just not completely balanced, because of power of sadness from the past) and I Saw the Sun.
Sun as You, and sun in the sky.
It was Opening Two Visions at the same time.
And like Feeling All pieces running Well again.
I'm Always Sincere with You, Heaven of Mine.
What other thing could I do for, someway, Deserve You?
Smile flower flower Smile

Electricty, FRIENDLY owner said, it was going and coming when I Came.
And all problems dissapeared.
True!
Not special effects from a movie Smile Smile just Reality.
So Much Sweet!!
YOU LOOK LIKE EVER, YOU DID NEVER SHINE SO BRIGHT TO me, IN LIFE.
THANK YOU FOR BEING SO BEAUTIFUL HEART.
MINE IS YOURS!!
All the things are so AMAZING, FINDING TRUE HEAVEN.
flower YOU! flower
action smiley Smile

All Pictures, too Much BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Going for a while to Watching All!
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 am

Hello, Good Morning for a Blessing New Day,

How many Great Videos Today, WOW! FANTASTIC!
Have Now to See two Ones about Final Message for Love!!
I Take the Reason and the Love, as Origen of Everything Good in me, from You, Brooke!!
flower flower flower

Feeling this so NICE Companion from so many PEOPLE, HUMAN BONDS, is Amazing.
Thank You, God Bless!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, I Do Swear You're Perfect to me, I Do Swear!!
There're so few things in this world that I can be as SURE about as the FACT I'm GOING to HOLD YOUR LOVELY HAND AGAIN!! action smiley
You're so Delicate and Passionate that I Have to Convince myself, for almost each second, that You're not just a Beautiful Dream, that You are REAL.
Oh my, yes You are Really Real. That Beating Heart, and those Eyes and Smile of Heaven, They are THE MOST REAL THING TO ME, in Life cheekey smiley cheers
love smiley love smiley

ps: five flowers, as fingers (some Romantic try but I think it's more like geek , but it's OK, childish Good), I'm with YOU!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello,
Smile Smile

to say those things that someway make me feel Embarassed helps for not feeling that much.
Normalizing feelings about Normal pulsions.
I'm in Love!!
Anyway, I'm not blinded anymore by my own pulsions, it's True.
Now it's Time for me to Let mind and Heart, this last one for Pure, Work Well Here when they Come, and Everywhere too.
One time said the geek , it's time for coming back to "mature" states of mind.
flower flower

And also Picture of You from last Elton John Event is HEAVENLY CLASSY LADY Smile
So Much!
Smile I can TRULY JUMP! Smile
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:27 am

my Sweet Adored of Mine,

"Yo te amo a TI", from all angles and points of view of my Heart.
This is eating your ear, I know, but I Think of Kissing All of You while I'm talking, Universe between and through.
It's Blessing to See Coming, sometimes, so FUNNY.
It's also Blessing to See those News about 24h Performances, Wow, and about Vote and AIDS Campaigns (PICTURES I can not Express Enough about) and Video from "The Middle". Wow!
Times are Shining so Bright!!
Never Felt this way Here.
Please, God Bless Everybody!
This is like Different Place, All Feels Different.
To See Your Face that way, Expressing inner Soul, is more than just a Gift to me and I Have to Say It Truly FITS (just about this line words: Smile Laughing Smile ; the other ones are HEARTFELT TO ME!!)
You're Adored, You're Adored!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: very usually, when I do things like "those", the only companion is Your Precious Hand!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 am

Hello!!
Smile Razz Smile

yesterday's night I came and registered, but not could post anything, because of technical problems. But I Came.
You are, with All, in my Thoughts and Prays.
I'm so SURE Everything will go away so soon and Sun will SHINE in couple hours.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Going to share my things because it's GOOD thing to do at this moment.
Brooke, yesterday talked to NICE and HELPER Teacher. Everything's going so Good.
When talked about context and actual positions, philosophical, about subject I want to study, and I tried to express I Want to go some pathes away, conceptually from it, he said:
(it's Nice and Funny):
do you remember Luke Skywalker and Teacher Yoda, when he tells him to get the starship up from the floor and under water, and Luke answers "I'll try". What Teacher said was "no, no, do not try, just do it or don't, but do not try" (well, similar because it's just free translation).
It Felt so Good because CHEERING up, NORMAL ways, could not be better made to me.
Stay Strong, don't surrender and fight for what You Honestly Want, and Never think You are not Good enough.
Smile flower flower flower Smile

After it, asked me to write scheme for doctorate. And I answered: come on, this is too soon, and he said it would be good, to fix initial positions to be changed for sure after some more reading. I said I needed some more books to be read, and he finally agreed.
Well, I've got All Scheme, and even Introduction to be Easily Developed for All Doctorate, excepting some of Final Conclusions (but a part of if I've got).
I'll send him.
Don't know if necessary to share here. Conclusions, sintetized, for SURE, but it's not time yet.
But I am Really SATISFIED about my potential Work. Really. More than I thought I could be. And believe me (not necessary many efforts, I know Smile Laughing Smile ), I always thought I could do pretty good.
LOL

Brooke, I Love You, I Love You for All of Time!!
I am There, and ALWYAS be There!! Your hand is a Gentle Candy, and a Dream to Come True!! Gently, in Love!!
action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

when You around, Here, Candid Ways are what Fits me the Most.
Not for memories about what it never was, but for Endless Immortal Emotion, to be Lived Here.
And for SURE when We Touch again.
Working for a Dream, to Make it Come True.
I mean, World and Family and People are Inspiration Enough, but that Extra Plus, the One who Gives me Hope to Touch the Top and Make the Climb, on Thinking as Feeling too, is the Love and Care of You!!
So, Imagine because I'd be, if I could, Making Love to You for All Night!!
Not Very Happy , just Listening to this Heart of Mine!! Honesty!!
It's Gonna be OK. All Psycological Mechanisms Well Activated to Survive Well for Live, and for Success, You'll See!!
Machine of Mine is Perfectly Structured.
Heart Depends on You, that's Right, and You're Making so Fine!!
So, it's a Win, that's for SURE!!
See You, tomorrow, God Bless!! And All!
Do not listen that much to songs, just Expressing Valve of Feelings.
Heart High heartbeats after some sporting, and this is Feeling Natural to me Now.
Don't Worry, Philosophy will Make things Get back to the Right Place so Fast!!
Good Love, I Love You, Sweetness Lady Bright Heaven of Mine!!

ps: sorry for these highs upon unmodesty, I know later I will truly Embarassed Exclamation , but Now I am, SO GOOD FEELING, too Excited, Emotional, FOR GOOD!! YEAH! I LOVE!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi again,

taking the chance to share the fact (I think it's known Smile ) I'm going to have a meeting, this saturday, with a Person who is psicologist and who also studies some kind of revolutionary procediment about mixing "mecánica cuántica" Personal developement.
I do not prejudice anything, and I think it can be truly interesting. Both aspects.
The fact she's a Lady does not change anything about my intentions. Want to Learn.
I Honestly think: first to learn, and after it, deciding.
And JUST talking about the Thinking now.
flower flower

Also, taking chance to say I'M YOURS BROOKE, and You're The only Lady of my Heart.
action smiley I am not searching for anything away from You. It's True!! action smiley
I Love You so Much!!
You've Changed me, You're an Angel, Your Light, as Love from You to me in my eyes and in the inside is so BEAUTIFUL, so BEAUTIFUL, Lady. It's New Breathe, it's Re-creating my Soul.
Childish ways, and All, I Love You so!!

COMPLETELY YOURS,
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Smile Hello, I Love You!! Smile
Smile Smile

Came for One. Just Saying Everything's OK about Everybody. FRIENDS AND GOOD!
We are All Different, and WE ARE ALL ONE, THAT'S A FACT, AND ONE BEAUTY!
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

Brooke, I Love You, and I Love You!! It's like Breathing had to mean to me the Necessary Telling of these Words, Natural Air, Voice from my Heart!!
flower One Hug, so Much Intense, Tender!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi,

if I don't Send Good Energy on these days I Do Feel bad.
It's fighting, and after it is like Feeling to Fly by your Hands, Brooke.
Everything's going to be OK.
I have been very Very Happy about pictures.
Let's see what happens here, my head, when post. Because I can not modificate anything for better by now.
wave action smiley Smile

Flying upon this Love and to Have Learnt, someway at the very least, to Do it upon the Energy that First One Creates, is my new way Here.
Not efforts. Natural.
Wanted to Sourrender You by All Hearted Touching through Emotions I can.
Do not worry for pictured beards, it's only on surface of things. Something not really important, when I Do Feel Well about All aspects of mine. But not very important. Will balance body and mind.
See You in a while.
I don't know if I'll can have my "soony" dinner, for the enthusiastical ecstasy about my pictures.
Smile Wink Razz Wink Smile

Some Playing with the Fun!!
Childish does not take any Responsability, Written with fire, from me.
See You in a pictured moment.
Smile I Love You, I Hold You!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

quite more calm my mind now, revolutions per minute much lover. Heart Beating of You and of Soul!
Thank You All! How many NICE things, wow, TOUCHING AND GIVING PEACE AND JOY, AND HOPE ABOUT THE ALL ONE TOO!
Very Abstractive All I've just said, but also very much FROM MY HEART!
flower flower flower

Also, Wanted to add only one comment about last thoughts text from yesterday. When I was talking about "pacific" (one of things needing for explanation, because I'm sure it's needed by each simple line Laughing Smile Rolling Eyes Smile - it's Good!), want to add it was not only about physical world of Entire Universe but also about UNIVERSAL WORLD OF KNOWLEDGE TOO.
Just to say! geek It's like already complete, the initial meaning at the very least.
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, I Love You!! More and More!! But it's already like Grown Up All now in me, CARING, FIRST OF ALL, I Want to Mean, Lady!!

From my Heart, You are Here, I Know, and I'm with YOU, Forever, and this is going to be ETERNAL, THE LOVE!!
You're the Reason for these nerves and blood, for Everything my Heart and my Mind may Do or Perform, for this Calm of Heaven's Fire and for the Peace of this Soul that Feels like just right now Born!! Better and Better, just Waiting for this PROMISED HUG!!

PS: Let's Make some Good Heart's Work till then, For US AND FOR ALL!!
Smile Wink cheekey smiley Razz cheekey smiley Wink Smile

You're All to me, Brooke!!
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

coming first of All Here today because yesterday's night could not come for Heavenly Hug!!
Conexion problems did not let me do, but I'll solve them today or tomorrow.
Smile Had to say!! Smile
flower cheekey smiley Loveliness is the Prize!! Here, I mean!! And Something More!!cheekey smiley flower

Brooke, I Love You, and I Love You so!! Had very peaceful evening and night. Things I did about rest, did Truly Work!
cheers cheers cheers
And now I'm searching for, everywhere I may look, people able to be embraced, "embracable" People, I mean.
Razz Smile Laughing Smile Razz
I Love You, my Lady Angel of Mine, for Eternity!!
party smiley hasi flower hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 am

Hi again,

I did not know at this moment of story I would have had to explain these things.
But c'es la vie.
When our IQ is busy on other things, we have more difficulties to see the Truth. Maybe for lack of listening, in Fact.
Brooke, when YOU or Your Name Publically Appear next to Your Husband I Admit it's not Inspiration for Poems, but it's Inspiration for Calm. So Here may be Good Solution from Now on.
Being ALL Sincere Will Help for Calm, for many Different Reasons.
Going to Have some meal.
Today class. Teachers seem to be Truly Interested about me. This Diary is Satisfaction about it, I can only Say. Truly One!
Things at home with Xisca are going better and right again. I mean, it's been a little tough since I came back from New York. It's been some difficult for her to understand, but it finally seems she is on that way.
She is a Woman, and a Person.
Yesterday in the morning we spent like two hours embraced before waking up, and it Felt like Glory and PEACE to this troubled Heart of Mine.
At my age, with my personal story through, and probably for years together and all the things having some influence (impossible to quantify each one), I've come some place where I Do even Prefer that situation than Sex.
Believe me, if anybody knowing things listened to me couple of years ago, would just affraid or not believing.
But yes, it's True.
I don't mean "something" did not get even too engaged (I think I'll never change about affraid Laughing Smile ), but the Important was the Human, HUMAN, Touch.
This I've Learnt to Appreciate Here!
flower flower flower
action smiley Smile

God Bless!
I'll Never go away, if You Want me to Stay!!
Life is Pure and Constant changing, but True Love NEVER ends.
tongue smiley So, one More time before many MORE, I Love You, Brooke Shields!! tongue smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 am

Smile Hello!! Smile

how are things, HEAVEN Lady of Mine.
You're a Miracle.
You Know How I Think and Feel about You.
The same way focused and into One Sensation as yesterday. It's Working. Had a Good Peaceful night.
But this morning... Oh my. I know I can not talk that much, but I have had to change all clothes here, because of the hard rain falling.
I came specially "sheldonized" today and prepared for all things.
Smile Smile Smile

Thank You for All and Videos and Pictures and Everything Everywhere. Good Hearts.
Brooke, I'm Excited about You at 17th Gala. You're so LOVELY and TALENTED.
You're Born Genius!
It's just The Truth. And You can Do EVERYTHING You may Want! action smiley
God Bless!
Brooke, I Love You too Much. All I may do as Truly Good is just because You're with me. If not, things would never come. That's another One Truth!
I Love You, and I Love You More, You're PERFECT, Your Heart and Your Smile are like torture from HEAVEN to be ended by Entering it, by a Kiss. The embrace, and only from this moment, of Life.
You Know How I Love You, You Know All the things and that I can only Love You. I'd Give You All!!
love smiley love smiley

Well, and I was talking about my clothes ( Smile tongue smiley making things fresher and lighter for Good tongue smiley Smile )...
Smile Laughing Smile

Everything's going to be OK. I'm OK. I just Want to See You and Take All the Care.
And it Truly Helps to See How You're not in Need at this time, Blessing! Thank You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Embarassed Exclamation action smiley
Smile Smile

some more Video.
To me You're Perfect, I'd Not change a simple thing. Too Lovely Heavenly You to me!! cheekey smiley

I am only Working for Doing things Well and Help All I can.
cheekey smiley I'm Yours!! cheekey smiley
party smiley flower flower party smiley

God Bless Everybody, Good Job All!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Only one more post ( Embarassed is Well Real, "childistest", as superlative, me! Rolling Eyes cheers )
And I Love You Very Much!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Brooke,

first Sorry for too wave entering. Did not think this could affect that Much Truly Sensitive People You are. All came after the thing from before. Like spinning cercle, You Know and Remember I'm Sure.

I am Truly Mad Exclamation , Have to Admit, about those Things I Want to Explain. I mean, about Wishing the Ending of the Task, to be Used. And prestige, I Admit too.
How Much to I have to Stand Waiting for that Book Fallen from "cielo" (Heaven or Sky, Sir Richard from The Blue Lagoon Smile Smile Smile : HEAVEN, Sir, HEAVEN!! Smile Smile ), I can not stop asking myself.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

It's just the fact You're Looking, Brooke (and also All who may Look), it's Extra Motivation to All You've read before.
Argh, too Much for my Instincts.
I'll do Calm, I'll Do.
But do not change a simple word about my theories, by now.
Anyway, I know things can be much more gently and quietly shared. As I said before, I Want to Work for Changing Ways of Thinking, its Structures, and Behaviours from it, not Official Institutions.
Peacefully Working about it.
Even when Not about URGENCY of goals.
cheers cheers cheers

Brooke, so HAPPY for You and Your Making; Stay STRONG! BIGGEST HUG FOR GIRLS!
I Love You, I Love You!!

ps: Will come at night, just for Personal Hug!! Everything's OK!!
hasi flower hasi
cheekey smiley ( Wink )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 am

Adored of Heaven of Mine,
Smile Smile

it's True, when I SAW You on last Pictures my Heart was Love Exploding. And You can tell the same for all me.
Too Beautiful, too Tender.
I Love YOU, not enough, never!!
love smiley love smiley

Ready for Work and for Love!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley , from HEART!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:02 pm

my Dearest, my Adored,

now using some literature Sources from my "world of ideas" to Express as Valve and as Kissing You:
my Goddess, I Came for Adoring You. Not for Your Power, that I Admire so Much, but for Your Kindness and Your Tenderness, Your Love.
I can still not Believe How can You Exist, how is it Possible You were born into this World being Who You are to me, The Everything of Mine.
-ONE MILLION THUNDERS- flower love smiley love smiley flower -ONE MILLION THUNDERS-
Smile running, jumping, pushing, Embracing, KISSING; THE HEAVEN!! Smile
"quién soy, de dónde vengo, adónde voy".
There's only an answer to my animal and to my Soul, this is just You.
At this moment I'd do anything legally in my hands to have that thing we All write with S, E, X ( Smile Wink Laughing Wink Smile ), with You.
"Sex o no Sex, ésa es la cuestión", in spanish Hamlet.
Smile Smile
But I am not thinking with my pennis at this moment, it's my Mind, the Touching of the most Intimistic Place of You, what Attracts me More than any possible Gravity in Universe.
It's thirst for the Totality of Your Essence, All.
No explanations.
I just say what I Feel.
I think I'll have something more than thoughts (turning around with the "heads" game) if I Watch that Video from Runways again.
Oh my... HOT!!
I could explode at this moment, or maybe better said "implode", for the Thirst of You!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley

Now the Goodness: flower flower flower flower

And ready to change for Sharing ONE MILLION HUGS!
Felt so Good, that Sharing in Class. I Think I'll have made some Good Friends, maybe. Just for this kind of Friendship, not interest, just sharing those things, philosophy, thoughts, living. We'll see.
The only Face I can See Now is Yours, Brooke. And all bodies appear to my eyes like shadows of Yours, so BELOVED, from my mind.
I Love YOU too Much, and I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

Do not worry, I don't care about opinions. This road I had to go through, I know, and it's more Improved even than my philosophy.
tongue smiley Smile tongue smiley

I Love YOU, I Love YOU!!
PASSION, PASSION!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Brooke,

I don't even want to go. Just and "only" this, and You Find me Here, after ending time of work, not wanting "go away".
Well, daily Living will be even MORE BEAUTIFUL, with This Vision of You in my Heart.
Oh.
Not comedy, and I don't care if jokes.
I See All, I Do Believe!
If You asked me what the I'm Wanting from You at this Exact Time, could YOU believe I would not know what to say, how to define it, what I Want?
It's All, it's so Much, it's so little taking from You at the same time...
Like Poetry, but More.
Just You!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:56 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

my guitar, not crying anybody (talking about Beloved Song), will be Philosophy and All that Comes around with it to my Heart and to my Mind.
More NECESSARY than ever in this World.
flower flower flower

I Do See, I Do See how my Mind (and my Heart with -well, those differences waiting to be "limitedly" studied by me Very Happy Mad (about own general limits) Smile ) keeps changing for Good.
Those More Paused Ways for Using it. More about Quality and not so much Quantity or Speed. It's Important. I've been Tought, even by myself, and lately at University.
Sharing for Good.
Those fighting IMPULSES of Mine, genetical and improved day by day since my conception, I will Truly Improve. In fact, Doing Day after Day.
It's just Re-creating Vision of "pushed" teeth against theirselves into different level of Consciousness. More Deep, into Soul, Making it Up as Something More than Agressivity.
As Actitude for Goodness in and for The Living. Community!
God Bless You All!
flower We'll keep on sharing All, Concentrated terms, but All! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley Love's Triumph is Real too!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: KEEP ON WORKING FOR GOOD! And do not forget the Hug in the Night, Brooke!!
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next