Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

And as I Love You so Much, have to finish the watching of video. Smile Smile
Now I am coming back.
Wow, VERY Laughing and Very Happy and Razz
Thank You Brooke, and Friends too!
The only thing I know is that I am yours, Brooke. In Christmas, in summer, autumm, winter, spring, the 5/31, for the whole year, the life and the Eternity.
All what I'm TRULY, yes the Truth!, am as human being.
That's all I know.
Big till Heaven Hug, and in the center of my chest, I am seeing and feeling it there, much more than my brain, I am Embarassed modestly KISSING You!!
I had to say. You know I had to say!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

God BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOU! See You tomorrow, it's one of Best Days, in my life. I know You UNDERSTAND what I say from the heart when I am saying this.
It's been long time, but today You made it became like less than one night.
I Love You, for Eternity, I Love You, my Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 am

Hola, Ha!
Smile flower Smile

Coming with Big Smile for Videos, How Nice and Funny!
Felt so Good in the morning! cheers
I wrote something yesterday, and it did not take me much time because the largest part of mine I used to watch TV while Thinking and Dreaming, Well awake - cheekey smiley , of You.
Feeling like the same, but not poems. That try for harmonies, of letters and sentences and groups of them, is like too empty or cold ways to me now, or faked ones. It's difficult to explain or even to know why, but better writing to You. That's what I did, easy, and talked about that, yes.
How can I think about poetry when the only Poem in my Mind is the Vision in my Heart of Your Eyes and Your Lips, and the only thing I can Truly Feel is the Embrace of Your Caring and Tender Arms!
The only thing I can Do is to work for Being Sincere about Emotions and some funny and nice.
This Love is The True Poetry!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Liked very Much Videos in this morning. Yesterday I went out Feeling so Well, but also too Much Thinking in me.
It was like a Big Wave coming to me and I wanted to control some way, for Good. It's long time, and sometimes to drive the boat is not so easy.
But it's Always Truly Funny and, Beyond it, HEAVENLY if it's with YOU!! cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

Well, what I wrote was about this all. wave Smile It's been said up then.
I Know We can Do anything, LOVE EMOTION Here!!
flower flower

These ways do not mean it's going to be too brainy, just, to me, EVEN MORE ROMANTIC AND BEAUTIFUL.
I Adore You, my Lady of Mine, and when I'm with You, CLOSE TO YOU, I Feel so Different and HAPPY that I don't know what to say. flower
I Love You, I Love You very Much!!
party smiley Video Mixes We've made together are so NICE and FUNNY today party smiley
And I Love You More!! Smile Wink love smiley action smiley
I Love You, my Angel, my Lady of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I made a quick walk by videos. How Nice! flower
And You Look so Lovely in Amfar Gala, and You're SO TERRIBLY BRIGHT!! flower
Gotta come later to listen, because it's Made for Nice Good Smile
Thank You! cheers
Having Relaxed Day, Necessary Smile Wink Smile , I Jumped at the microphone with letters 3D.
Smile flower Smile

For those "KISS and RUN" Time of Yesterday, so True and Strong, I am doing some Good Healthy Stretching of mind.
Smile Very Happy Smile

All Feelings are True, and I can not Imagine one life of mine Smile Smile without You Next to me, my Dearest FRIEND; I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
`
ps: Good Day! cheers
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvujJsfPnuc&feature=fvsr

And even More Good News, Yesterday we repaired sound of PC.
And I've Listened to the song "I Believe You Really Love me", and I
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower flower

Me Happy, so Happy that I could even FEEL YOUR lips ( Embarassed ) AND YOUR ARMS AROUND ME AND YOUR SOUL, TO THE BEATING OF YOUR PRECIOUS HEART!!
party smiley Smile Smile party smiley

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!
You're the Truth I See through your Eyes!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Mad This is starting to be a hard work. What the.. So many EXTRAORDINARY VIDEOS and HEAVENLY PICTURES. What am I going to do with You?
Smile flower Smile
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
flower Exclamation

I Love You!! Before Watching, just Have to Say that All will be The Way You May Want to Be!!
You're the OWNER of my Heart, and I Feel like I Had a Life's Debt with You, because The Love as LIFE I can Only See Through Your Eyes and Your Heart: YOU TO STAY WITH ME, AND YOU, MY LADY OF MINE, STAND BY ME!!
Anything You May Want and May Need, All I can Do about it in my hands or my heart, You just have to ask for. I Swear!
You're my Angel, what other thing could I say!! cheers flower
love smiley love smiley

I am WITH YOU, ALWAYS!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:26 pm

my Adored of Mine flower ,
flower

I don't know till which Highest Point I Need the Air that I Breathe till I come. Before, it's like Feeling "THIS IS DREAM, MY FAMILY, THE BLOOD OF MY BLOOD, MY HEAVEN'S ON EARTH WIFE, MY ALL.. WITH ME", but when I come to Talk to You..
Oh my, Sensation is LIKE, if possible, PEACEFUL THUNDER OF WAKING UP TO LIFE. It's just that I Adore You and Love You More and More each Day!! God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower I am going to Videos Now. flower
Today I had to come sooner, but as it's holiday I did not. Smile Smile
After, I am going to the house to prepare things. I do not feel I am going to one competition at all, for the first time. I mean, not thinking about anything but working and HAVE FUN about it, and TRY TO BE USEFUL, ANYWAY I CAN.
And You are There with me, All of the Time, LIKE ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL YEARS WHEN I LOVED TO STUDY.
I remember studying philosophy at 17. I studied in the evening-night, and later exam. And when I arrived in home, All of The Time was for the Rest and for You.
I Think Now You Took THE ENTIRE PART OF IT!!
Smile flower Smile

Some fun. I rest too. Your Peace and Health is MINE! flower cheekey smiley
Imagine how much that the other day I had cold. "The other day" affraid
Very Happy It was one night and next day. The one after I was already OK. Now I am.
You Give me some kind of Beautiful SUPERPOWERS!
I just want to DANCE with You!! party smiley party smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

Can't stop Embarassed You can understand..
Wow! But Much More Very Happy and cheekey smiley
Beautiful All!
GOD BLESS!
As it was also Happy, used some Good Funny song, "Mecachis".
Catcher..
Well, when others do all the work, cooking and all, it's the right gentle not sexist thing to Do Something!! And I Know You Agree!!
Innocent One Funny! I am shaking my "butS", always something to add.
Smile Laughing Smile

Brooke, I am afraid from losing that childish part of me. And I WON'T!
I WON... cheers ( party smiley party smiley - Smile Laughing Smile ) TEAM, OF FRIENSHIP'S love smiley FOR LIFE!
Smile flower Smile

It's curious, but as I found Endless Love Video in Your Video Place, I remember I was thinking about watching again some day. As The Blue Lagoon.
But as I am Living on them now.
("I Want to Catch You"
wave
"Shut up, crazy me"
silent )

Sorry for mental digression, it's quite usual, not always so much out loud, but so Usual.
Smile Smile

Some Fun!

Now about Serious.
How Incredible You're Going to Learn to Play Basketball! cheers Basketball
Wow!
Your Coordination, from Dancing, will Help You a lot, You'll See. Smile
Now about stories. Nothing and nobody naked I fortunetely remember. You'll see why I say this. Very Happy

Those couple of weeks I almost trained for Basketball, I think I was 18, not sure at all. Some memories of mine are like flying. Because I played street basket for long time, and not sure when the h... I trained. Very Happy Smile
The coach always wanted to put me on the view, to prove me. It was like NICE COMPETITION. To See where could I arrive. I think that if he had could, he would put me as Shaq defender, if that game had ever come.
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, we were training and one of exercises was to CATCH in the arms a teammate, coast to coast and come back.
Well, I remember I was 71 or 72 that time, very, very thin and not completely growed high (yes, yes, not so much after all! Smile , but I was young Question Laughing ). Well, he "gave" me the heaviest one of all, more than 121. Yes! affraid
And I thought, this is crazy, because if we forget helping father in truck, only sometimes, I had never lifted weights. And of course never those kind of them. Very Happy Laughing
We All Laughing after listening the news. And the guy, I SWEAR COMPLETELY DRESSED UP! Shocked PLEASE ( Smile Smile Smile flower love smiley ), told me, "I'm so sorry".
Well, I did, and not the lowest of the team at all for doing the BIG WALK. Non stopping.
Eveybody cheers and applauded me after.
For what did it help that?
FOR HAVING FUN TODAY!
Smile flower Smile

And for making some guy thought her girflfriend was not right at all when she used to talk him about any kind of necessary diets.
Laughing Laughing Laughing flower Smile

Brooke, I Love You, and I Love You so Much!! flower
And Believe me, I was so EXCITED about Coming that I forgot the telephone, and do not wear watch, and no idea about the Time. It's True!
As long as it's ETERNITY, where we are Playing and LOVING, this is not Important at All!!
I've NEVER been as HAPPY as that day at Feinstein's.
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: YOU ARE PERFECT!
flower flower

ps: 15 FLOWERS, just Symbol to get Close to You!!
Smile action smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:34 pm

See You in a while, at night!!
I Love You, my Everything for Life, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 am

Hola!
flower Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Living on The Good Good Love, I'm Feeling so Well.
That Movie You're going to Film, with other Great Actresses, can be so FANTASTIC AND MAGIC TO ME.
Wow, Yeah!
Brooke, HAPPY ME, my love smiley is cheers and bounce
Smile Smile
And as I'm thinking about it, I am getting More Fascinated about the Idea.
CUTE, CUTE AND CUTE MOVIE FOR SURE!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

As years go by, You do not only Look a little More Sexy and Elegant each day, You are also Looking More and More CUTE to me!! LOVELY! cheekey smiley
Talent of You is Eternal!
As this Love for You!!
I AM LOVING YOU, nothing about eternity, there's no space for that Now!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

So Very Happy Me, Because You KNOW that I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Embarassed
And Thank You ALL and GOD BLESS, from the Heart!
love smiley flower

Now going to Videos.
Brooke, another one thing, first. All I am doing in my land on my living Does it Always Mean SOMETHING. Many times, it's just from things going "Normally" on.
Just Wanted to Say!
Because flower Exclamation

Now to Videos.
How NICE AND BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TONIGHT!
I am still cheers and Embarassed
FRIENSHIP EMOTION'S COME BACK TO MY SOUL AGAIN!
And for All!
flower

Brooke, HOW CUTE! cheekey smiley
And so Beautiful too, of course!
Being so SWEET SWEETNESS as You Are, You Made TERRIFIC MORTICIA, of course. And I Knew it! cheers
TOO LOVELY VOICE! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Very Happy flower Very Happy

How wave Laughing Had to be in The Addams with Audience and Cast Friends.
Funny!
I am Searching for the Music again, and I can not see the idea.
Just thinking I must change some words from last poem I wrote FOR YOU!!
Smile flower Smile

All BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY TODAY, VERY MUCH!
And that second Picture, Smiling, Brooke, YOU LOOK SWEET like HEAVEN'S ANGEL OF PEACE AND LOVE AND ALL!
Oh, some Help!
Brooke, YOU'VE CHANGED ME FOR SO MUCH GOOD!!
IT'S POSSIBLE, TO CHANGE!!
I DO NOT MEAN IT'S EASY, BUT IF FAITH AND LOVE AND TRUTH AND CARE, WE ALL CAN!
THE BEAUTY OF LIFE SHINES BRIGHTER THAN EVER TO US, INSIDE, WHEN WE FEEL IT HAPPENS.
I can Feel!! flower
The Ways to Sweet, Peaceful, Passionate, Caring Love!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Good evening, how are You?

OK, OK, no photo rings! Mad
( cheers Laughing )
Smile flower Smile

Bond Unbreakable, and I am going to make the Picture the Same!
Because after All, I Know!!
Thank You for NICEST WORDS, EVERYBODY!
love smiley flower

Brooke, I don't know but this Word, SWEETNESS, is the One coming to my mind at first time when I think about You, on these days.
It Sounds so Cute, and it Fits You, and I know You think it's funny.
And it's because You're so Sweet!
Today going to study again.
Some things to Share, but in another issue post.
Why?
Because Yes and I am Mind.
Smile Smile

Yes, yes, I have not lost it, but not so far from there.
Smile Smile
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

my Adored of Mine
Smile flower Smile

Going to some video.
THANK YOU! Smile flower
I am Feeling Good.
Brooke, I am Feeling All while Listening.
The Same Places are Still Virgin and Much More Intense, Poetic, Beautiful and In Love than before, in The Heart!!
I've got so Much Intense Wills for Doing Everything, when I Think of You, and I can Feel and KNOW You are FOREVER WITH ME, AND NEVER LET ME GO, AND THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME TOO.
IT'S THE GIFT OF MY LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

All Good things I can Do will only Mean The Sharing of This Heaven's Love!!
It's like there's nothing I could not do, for Your Love!!
And How You Make me Love Everybody, All Good People, Everyone, and Myself too.
How Beautiful Songs!
Wow, I will not make a simple choice after this, too Much Perfect!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
And God Bless You All, from The Most Sincere Place of The One Heart!
Wow!
love smiley flower
action smiley

Brooke, my Angel Brooke, I Always Knew The Beauty Inside of You, from First Time I Saw Your Eyes.
Time is just Giving me Reason. After All, I was Right in Something for Sure. I Had Never a simple doubt about it, What a Journey, Yes, my Lady, What a Journey is Still Waiting to Us , to You and Me, and to Human and to The World.
Well, this is How Modestly You Make me Feel!!
Smile cheers Smile

You're Perfect, and I Just Can Love You More and More, into the normal, sometimes into the wild, Always by The Magic and Endless Only True; I Adore You, Honey, I Adore You my Bright Dame, my Precious Heart, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: You may not believe, but I am Truly Speechless Now. action smiley
Smile flower Laughing Smile flower
Going to watch some Good Gentlemen Match!
Good for Let Emotions Explode by Identifying as Honest "fighting"
And my "fight", Lady, my "fight" is only for The Love of You, and for All The Love You Let me See by the Light of Your Eyes, that erased all shadows from my Life.
I Love You, Lady, I Love You!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Hello Brooke, my love smiley of Mine !
Smile flower Smile

How EXTRAORDINARY FANTASTIC AND MAGIC NEW PICTURES TODAY, AND SO BEAUTIFUL FUNNY LOVELY VIDEO, to WATCH AGAIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, sorry me please for being some late today. I'm Coming from ALSO EXTRAORDINARY TENNIS MATCH, TWO OF GREATEST CHAMPS, with Permissión of FAMILY, IN HISTORY! I am Shocked FOR VALUES SEEN IN THE MATCH AND AFTER IT!
People, and Specially Kids, who could See and Follow this Have to Feel SO PROUD ABOUT!
THANK YOU, I HAVE TO SAY FROM HERE TOO! WOW!
love smiley flower

Brooke, I am so tired. No excuses. Not completely OK about fever, but MUCH BETTER, TRUE, and spent almost the half of time of Match stretching muscles.
I'm in shape now, but wow, Thankful for the Chair too!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, to Know You're Here, even if I'm Coming late is BLESSING AND HEAVEN'S GIFT TO ME, TRUE SALVATION ABOUT HOPE!! GOD BLESS YOU!!
And Talking about Hope, I Have to Go to Video!! Brooke, You Look More Gorgeous and Classy Today!! AND I SWEAR THIS IS HOW I'M FEELING, AND SEEING! flower
flower

I am coming back as soon it's Finished.
I Love so Much to Share with You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: FAMILY TIME'S HERE, AND IN THE HEART AND SOUL. THEN IT MUST BE HEAVEN!!
cheekey smiley cheers cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Hola, ha!
Smile flower Smile

You wanna know why wave Very Happy does not going to Say All About what You Wake Up in me after Watching, so Much Specially Second Video, even when I do not understand (I SWEAR BROOKE! -corral, carrell?: what's that scratch Rolling Eyes -yeah, me the king - Wink , but it's True! Smile Smile )? I am so wow! cheekey smiley
How Do You LOVELIER NOW THAN IN THE BLUE LAGOON OR ENDLESS LOVE OR PRETTY BABY OR WANDA NEVEDA? Why it's Like that to me?
I am stopping because I am not Sure if I'd Dare to Say All in Person in That Life.
It's like something Becoming Smile LOVELY EATER Smile in me.

For the Hunger (and I Swear Real Embarassed , but gotta say it):
I Would Dress You Up by KISSES, ONLY!
Ufff, my God.
I am afraid You could get angry with me. flower
Jade is ugly and Emmelyn is tasteless Compared to You, LOVELY PRETTY BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT SWEET GODDESS OF MINE! cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation wave action smiley
I say it up again, I am afraid You can get angry.
No idea about How You Do it.
It's like a mix of Wild Animal and Tender Kid Cat in my Heart Now!
Things I Never Felt Before I am Feeling Today.
Oh, Brooke.
THAT SOFA CONTAINS A MIRACLE!
flower Smile flower

And this time my glance was more in the Center than ever, even when You were Sourrendered by Such Elegant and Polite Gentlemen!
Oh, Brooke! flower
love smiley love smiley

No Idea about flowers, just Two Hearts!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things, real cold is coming. It Feels good, and it's All True, as the hour for computers this morning. flower Smile
I Like to talk about weather when it's different. My uncle is worse than Me, heavier. When there're electric storms, he USED to stand out, to see. Grandma and mother always made him going into. Good guy! Smile Very Happy Now I think he caught some common sense.
As me.
From supposed second intention (but Always my Beloved Uncle) to Real One Intention.
Brooke, I AM SWEARING IT FOR SACRED, All Second Intentions I may be using are for Fun. 27 or 47 or 1114 hours a day Kissing is Impossible Smile Smile , so I just try to bring some humor
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Seconds on time Feeling like TERRIFIC pulling out inside for just Be One Embrace with You are still there. In fact, I think they'll never go flower , but as time goes by I can handle them much easier. Not Easy, but Much easier than before.
Now I had one, and as HUMAN, I Mad against "DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT" ( flower ) for one second or two. But very soon Feeling got out of me.
EXPERIENCE IS A DEGREE! This is literal traduction from a traditional sentence from this lands. And it's so True!!
Smile flower Smile

I Love You very Much, YOU DANCE SO BEAUTIFUL, AND LOVE EVEN BETTER TOO! flower
I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm

I promise I'm going. Smile Laughing Smile
But just a last Tender Hug, Big Kiss to You!! You're The Meaning and The Emotion in my Life, my Breathe as Alive, my Snowed Morning, and my Loving Nights!! You Are All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 pm

action smiley Hola! action smiley
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower

Don't know what Music, so I'll Listen to NICE FRIENDS'. flower
love smiley flower

Brooke, as Sharing Good Emotions for Good: I was Quiet iconic at 19 and 20 and 27 and older too, but only when Wanted from that age You Know.
Now, Time in The New System We've Been Building Up so High, VALUES OF LOVE and HUMAN, is ONE TIME, AND IT HAPPENED, HAPPENS AND WILL HAPPEN FOR ETERNITY!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PLURICOLORED MULTIDIMENSIONS OF REALITY ARE JUST IT, REALITY flower
party smiley flower party smiley

Brooke, when I talk about my Embarassed is just this Feeling from Shy person I am, that's True, and as I Care so Much for All about You, and as I am mr. Responsability in Fact though what it may seem, I turn into it.
It's because of Love! I am so Afraid from not being COMPLETELY OK FOR YOU WHEN IT'S ABOUT SOME SACRED PLACES! THAT I FEEL AS ONE AROUND THE WORLD!
BUT I CAN NOT HIDE THAT MY REASON ARE YOURS'!
flower action smiley flower

I am like going back to child times, and I am Learning and Have to Learn so many things of New!
I DO!
And it's Blessing for All.
My fears are Dissapearing, so Strongly Day by Day, Now You're Here with Me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: The Beauty is Enterint TOTALLY NEW WAYS IN MY MY AND MY HEART, LIKE ALL OF NEW, IS EVEN MORE THAN BECOMING YOUNGER AND YOUNGER DAY BY DAY, IT'S LIKE BEING BORN AGAIN. AND NOW I AM NOT AFRAID AT ALL FROM THESE CHANGES IN ME!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I've seen some crazy video for fun, and I had to answer the same way on me.
I Believe in The One at All Levels! flower

I've just received a call from Malen, mobile, for official studies. I did not want to do it, at first impression. But I Needed some help for Bibliography and Situating in different subjects.
Now I'll Have virtual credentials for going free inside of the virtual home.
Working from morning to evening, will have to find out time from evening and night. Need 3 or 4 hours at the very least, to Work Seriously.
I am Sure You will be SO PROUD OF ME!!
But if I Do anything Good, as Mind of Mine Working already 100% and sometimes More, it will be ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.
If You are with Me, INSPIRATION GOES ON.
Success or not is not so important to me Now.
But Need those Ways as my Natural Ones.
And Need to Stay Here with You!!
All I May Do for modestly Helping, I'll Do!! I Swear!
Here, Home and Everywhere, Brooke, You can Count on Me!! Always!
God Bless Friends too!
World is not Perfect and it will never be (as any one of us) but We All Together can Make it a Little Better, Catching the True Meaning of that Magic Difference!! One!
love smiley flower

Brooke, beyond Selfconsciousness and Thinking and All, my BLOOD AND MY HEART, MY SOUL, ARE YOURS!! YOU KNOW WELL!!
I Love You, I Truly Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm

This is Like party smiley (Quite Good and Funny and Beautiful Work! flower ) Searching for The Number!!
Smile flower Smile

Well, I am "going" better after doing the post flower
Beyond thinking, I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I can See and Feel and even Smell (like Funny Heartfelt Episode! flower ) The Flowers Today!!
flower love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Yesterday not very hüpfen jumpy smiley in the night. I do not like this kind of changes, when it does not mean a personal improving. But well, if it's Necessary for Work, I'll Accept.
This Morning Police Stopped me. I have to go to ITV (Official Technic Revision of the car), I'll Do next week, I promise. flower

Brooke, I've changed my mental "chip" about going, now I was talking to workmates about it, and I am almost in the new place. Think I will make it work, parking and those things, will not be very difficult. The Sea is Different from those FORGOTTEN days, COLORS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL GOING TO HORIZON.
flower flower

Brooke, All days I Try by Sincerity, to Talk to You, All Days.
But as a way for Balancing, Talk about Theories of mine, Calming. And I Honestly Think is Good to Talk about these things, SO IMPORTANT. Well, the fact something does not mean a short time winning does not mean they can not be even PRECIOUS when some more time has passed. I Honestly Think that Things in the World can not be Healed one day after the one before.
flower action smiley

Brooke, I Honestly Love The Expression of Your Face More than when "Jade" or any other time, Today; You Look Naturally Gorgeous. Beautiful Age Brooke, to me!!
Your Heart, is SO TREMENDOUSLY TOUCHING MINE FROM THE LOOK OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND BELOVED FACE!!
Gotta Watch Videos, Beautiful Gifts!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Brooke, this is funny, but True. It has just come by new boss and told me next monday start working there. Well, at the very least they're waiting for me! cheers
I do not know how I will deal with time, I'll do anyway for sure!!
flower cheekey smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Just Wanted to say, about that story: things may be different between, so Much Different, from the Same Roots ("raíces"), and may Need Some Abstraction on The Love To Comprehend The Same Love as it is.
As I've been saying many times, Association and Abstraction was Always my Favorite Hobby Unuseful time of Mine, to Expend since a I was a kid.
So it's so Easy to me to See How Similar They are.
I do not Believe that much, not at all, about guilties from anybody. I Think, to me, it's Better to Talk about Structures than Made Up Reality, so Difficult to change from the Moment we are born in some place. flower
Well, Moses could not see the Promise Land, though the Fact He was Who Knew More about it than anyone else before Finding.
I don't mean he was the most fortunate, not at all, but I Honestly Think The "Feeting" Way is Blessing for Soul too. flower
And on This "Virtual, but not at all" Way, I Love to Feel, Brooke, Your Happiness and Your Family's and Friends' and All too!
And sharing some more painful moments too. That's the Deepest Meaning of Friendship and, of course, of Love!
Brooke, but I Know I Have to Stay Here, I Just Know from The Stomach and From the Heart of Mine.
My Mind just Have to Say Yes! "Because if 'you' don't do it, you'll get crazy david, and will miss EVERYTHING Beautiful of LIving, because 'you' will not be yourself never, in life"
That's what my Mind Says!
One! flower
Brooke!! flower
Family! flower
Love!

Brooke, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And The Magic Meeting, Touchable of Course for AND FROM FRIENDLY Hands, CARING AND LOVING I JUST MEAN Smile Smile , no matter The time, IS ENDURING FOR A LIFETIME, AND IT'S ETERNAL!!
Smile flower Smile
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT HURTS IF I CAN'T SEE YOU EVERYDAY!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Blessing, This LIFE of Mine!! cheekey smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

Had Great night reading those things. Finding some News on it, Good to be taken to Go Up and Further!
Me hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley like a Kid, when it happens!
Smile Smile

Brooke, when I went to sleep and rest (today I remember had many dreams, not Heaven's You but not bad, at the last part of night, like some action or something, but good rest, I am really Well); when I went to sleep I was bringing so CLEAR that Beautiful Image of YOU HAPPY SENSUAL FUNNY FREE DANCING! cheekey smiley
It was so LOVELY NICE CUTE SEXY! cheekey smiley

Thank YOU very Much for Nice Funny Videos; and for EL Version! tongue smiley action smiley flower
Going on Good Days!! flower
And I Love YOU More!! flower
I Love You and I Adore You and I Kiss YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley THESE DAYS!! party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
Lovely Beautiful Adorable Pictures from the set from the Friends!
Happy me so Much, Brooke!! cheekey smiley
As I said yesterday, You're CUTEST! cheekey smiley

Energy for 7 runs of Living; You're Adorable and so Nice, I Need to Stare at YOU, LOVING SO MUCH!!
Smile flower I am some party smiley party smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation flower Smile
Then, this means I am "feetsome"? Smile Very Happy (I think I caught some idea about,before) Smile Very Happy
Brooke and Friends, We Are The True Champions, for The Love!!
Love, Love, Love! flower
I Adore You, my Lovely and Beautiful SWEETNESS of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: We've Done, We're Doing, it's All Love!!
party smiley Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

And about FRIEND Videos,

it's a Promise!! flower
Smile Smile

Have Great Day in Louisiana, I read You were Filming There, and Peaceful Rest and Inspirational Everything; BIG HUG FOR EVERYBODY, SPECIALLY FOR Your SweetHearts Rowan and Grier!
Well, when You Touch my Heart, I say those things, so Much Felt inside of me.
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: THESE BEAUTIFUL DAYS, IT'S A GIFT FOR A LIFETIME, ONLY THIS IS JUST A DREAM. IMAGINE!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Hola!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
This is True Funny: The First time in my life that I was Looking at one fashion parade with models and I did not even take notice from no one of them.
Smile Laughing Smile
In the Internet, as it's said You're There, I was Looking at the People. And then I took notice from something moving up on the catwalk affraid It was a Top, Two, Walking!
wave action smiley
It's just that when I See You, I Find myself!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Going to Video! Smile Smile
If this is a prove about my "haweye" I am loosing. Mad
Smile Smile

But it's Beautiful, and Relaxing ( affraid Smile ) too.
I am not the big fashionist at all, but I See The Beauty!
Music is Good!!
flower Brooke, and I Love to Say that YOU ARE PERFECT!! flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

PS: not going, keep on looking for. I'll tell! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Hola otra vez!! flower

Dios mío, esa Expresión durante el Baile, por muy buena actriz que una persona pueda ser, no puede aparecer así ante los ojos de la cámara si algo muy Bello, más Esplendoroso que el sol, no se lleva dentro del Alma.
wave
Eres un Sueño, eres Maravillosa, eres Perfecta y una Mujer Increíble y Maravillosa como el viento de las hojas y el mar hijo de ese viento que acaricia tu pelo caído de un pensamiento sobre tu rostro!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Had to Say, like Exhalation, in Spanish!
Too Much cheekey smiley from The One Brooke at the time; Only Exist One, who changed as All along the Living, Only Exist One in All Time!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
Smile flower Smile

flower Not much thinking about Worlds, that Means The New Freedom Alive; this One that can be born into the Light of Love Pure Smile Smile flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Believe me, when I Say that You're More than Perfect to me, for the simple Reason You Go Beyond All Senses about that in my mind.
So, that's what You Truly are to me!! flower
Smile action smiley

Really Rolling Eyes ! about pictures with ring.
Good, this is Really Good!!
I Swear, for Sacred, I am only THINKING, I SWEAR FOR SACRED, ABOUT LOOKING GOOD FEELINGS, because want to put appart those Very Happy , and beyond my Embarassed Just Want to Show You How Normally Heaven I Love You!! wave
Smile flower Smile

Couple of pounds more or less, the Important is Loving to me, my Most Adored!! flower
Going to study for a while, and Watching and Having Fun, and THINKING OF YOU FOR ALL OF TIME!!
YOU'RE THE LADY WHO OWNS ALL OF MY NIGHTS!!
I Love You so that I could cry and fly and smile and Kiss at the same Time!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Smile My Sweet Perfect Emotions Heart of Mine!! Smile
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next