Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 pm

flower Hi, Adoration!! flower
flower love smiley flower

coming from some place called Sun.
I'm Feeling Good, and You Look so Good that Must Feel the Same Way.
So, in the same direction, the place I was probably coming from was You, at first!!
Not necessary to Think too Much, about Love.
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

I'm on these days where Studying and Taking Lessons and Notes about things. First Conclusions about Subjects (Amazingly Treated by Author, such an Honest and Bright Try for Global Perspective on All, at the very least All the Important, Sides of Philosophy at this "posmodernidad" Times), but not Mature enough. Talking ONLY about Studies and Sharing.
party smiley party smiley party smiley
INSPIRATION FROM YOU IS LOVELY BURNING FIRE IN THE HEART!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

If Intelectual Energy is Connected, someway to be Explored, to Vital Energy ("2001" says too), You can bet I'm not going to a "ma-assage" today.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

It's a gift and I'm accepting because I Know Good for Nerves, talking seriously, and Harmony for All body stuff in the inside (circulatory blood...).
flower I Love You Very Much, Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Nice Excitemend from Watching You, I am Now!! You Look... Oh my!! cheekey smiley Exclamation wave
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

psII: And Staying Calm and Harmonized Emotions, Controlled and not Burning too much alone. Not efforts needed at this moment of my life.
cheers The best thing is that Potential Flame I can See, Prospective Looking, is AMAZING, MORE THAN BEFORE!! cheers
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

coming from some walk and selfmade orange&lemmon natural juice and cooke&chocolat.
Feel Good! tongue smiley
Today I am pulling mind to more low state, necessary. Tells me, naturally. I obey its call.
Natural. When I think very much, use to get tired for the using of energy. When so much, have to stop for a while. More than making and effort, I am letting it happen.
Feels Good! tongue smiley
The Book is Tremendous to me because Touches so many Important things, and so Wise terms. And it does two things: explaining Authors (bases of each one's thinking) and then make Smart and Prudent critic. So Admirable. Ways and Methodology, in a such a generalistic piece, and Knowledge Shared, I Truly Admire! Philosophically, I could have not started from a better place.
I've got pretty amount of initial theories of mine, but I'll give them some more time in my mind. Of course, will keep on talking about. The Best to me from the whole thing is the fact I am not changing any opinion as I'm Learning. It Makes my Thinking More Mature, but I am not changing bases of my theory. Many things in common, probably, but not Reason enough, because as You All know, when I've studied some Author I disagreed with I Clearly said.
I've Found another Good Place!
flower party smiley party smiley party smiley flower

Brooke, You can not imagine, Smile or maybe YES!! Smile , HOW YOU INSPIRE me!! action smiley
flower I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Smile Brooke Smile
Smile Smile

cheekey smiley I Love You Very Much!! cheekey smiley
As You see, I also send texts in English to Professor. I'm doing all Gentle I can, Lady, and it's because I'm Feeling Good Here. And for Friends too!
Will come later for a while, coming back to work today.
flower Brooke, the Most Intimistic and Heartfelt of my universe!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:48 pm

going to some natural juices. It's like a "call" from C Vitamine, and taste too, for my body.
Some tremendous confessions Smile
Today Comference, about "La Eneida" and the Making of Rome. Wow!
I Truly Enjoy! It's All Helping so Much for my Studies, Achieving Better Levels of Philosophical Conceptuality. This One is Personal for each one, but Need Help for Learning, and I'm Truly Having it!
flower flower flower

Wishing Best and More for Everybody!
flower Brooke, had to say, had to say Smile , I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley

ps: this Staying is some Soul Rest, Everything comes so easy to be said. No boring, no intelectual efforts, just Natural!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Smile flower flower Smile

Yesterday at Comference, among many other Good things, Professor Explained How Important is the Poetical Format, among all possible literary formal structure, for the Understanding and the Moving. Epic Poems were the Supreme Art in Classic World, even over classic Tragedy.
I'm Truly Interested about those conclusions that, someway, I already caught too by myself. Well, not totally because I knew how first Philosophers were Poets. Their Expression Way was Poetry. It was only after Sócrates (Speechs) and Plato when Prose got "installed" as Prior Way for Philosophy. This Truly Made me Think, and Yesterday Got Confirmation. So Good!
Someday, I Hope I may be able to Make Something Real about it.
Virgilio, Eneida's Author was Big Philosopher. So, unmodest now, I Truly Have to Study a lot before Trying. And I'll Try, for SURE. For Good!

Now, sharing this that has nothing in common with all I said before as joke, but the message, going beyond surface, yes it has.
http://vimeo.com/61275290
It Truly Made me Laughing Exclamation
Hope it Make You All too!
Smile Smile Smile

love smiley Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! love smiley
love smiley flower love smiley

ps: that dress, that dress... is an epic visual poem!! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah, yeah, Love You, MORE THAN I KNOW! wave
Smile Smile

Have to Say Thank You for Funny Videos, so Beautiful too!
Sharing, Human (well, I will not lie about Ladies' Beauty... I'm Human! action smiley ) Ways and for Good! Thank You, so INSPIRATIONAL, LOVE YOU!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I ADORE YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
flower Razz Smile Laughing But I hate it! Laughing Smile Razz flower
You're the Splendor of the Universe to me, the Meaning of the Days, there's Nothing Limited to my Thinking and Feeling for Good when You Come to me, NOTHING!!
Very Happy So, I probably love you!! Very Happy
See You later for some KISS AND HUG!!
flower LOVE YOU SO!! flower

ps: I know all I'm saying, though the fact I think it's meaningful (such a modest thinking, yes, yes oh Embarassed impossible to stop, TRUE, but I HAVE TO WORK FOR GOOD!), I know it's not as clearly exposed as it should. I Promise I'll Do, I'll Do. When I am better knowing it, I'll Do!
party smiley I Know You've said Brooke I Love her!! party smiley
cheekey smiley Wink

psII: ONE MILLION HUGS AND TENDER KISSES FOR HER!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:54 pm

my Very LOVELY of Mine,
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

I Love You!!
Also, came for saying Love You All too, and it's True!
Have Good Day, because me FEELING Very Good! GOOD!!
Will come later for Good Night, to tell Brooke, it's like HOME, and for some Video Nice!!
Smile I Love You, I Love You, FOREVER and TODAY!! Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 am

Smile flower flower Smile

one very Important thing had to add is that I am not talking about anybody specific. True!
Those were just comments summing up Diogenes intelectual positions, and practical ones, that I think are so Amazing and Brave.
One Very Bright thing He used to say was, if you Truly Want to Help, you must be Strong, because if you're weak you're only going to receive help, maybe, but you will can not help.
WOW, SIMPLY EXCITING!
flower flower flower

flower Love You! flower

ps: Feeling Good, and it's so True, Lady, so True!! Sense is a Reality, from the outside understanding, now in my Mind!! Yes, "Philosophy Changed my Life", it's True!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Brooke, I Adore You and I Love You More and More.
To me, You're More than Perfect. If You Were only Perfect to me, I could try to explain (You've seen the "Beauty" of my explanations geek - for just a beginnin study Smile ); but I can not Explain Who You are to me. I can not.
I used to Express myself through poems because, even before so much Thinking from last months, I did Know this was a Truth!!
So, I Have to Say I Do Feel like Happiest man on Earth when I Think of You. Still. Forever.
You're such a Sensitive woman that I don't know what to do.
I Know You are, from the very first time.
flower I Love You, my Eternity in Love, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: coming later for some more fun and LOVING YOU!! I'll come back for Hug and Kiss for SURE, I SWEAR!! action smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

only came for a moment to say I Love You Very Much!!
I'm so Happy for Being Here with You!!
I wast thinking about when I went for a walk. It's like a Dream. Complete Consciousness, on my Feelings and on time, Brings me Only, Exclusive, to this Emotion, so Real.
So, I Love You!! action smiley
flower Thank You for Existing!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Know it's the most important thing in the Universe, and that YOU'VE GOT SUCH A BIG AMOUNT OF OTHER VALUES, TRUE!, but You're the Most Beautiful Person I've Seen in Life!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 am

Coming for not that much important talks tongue smiley
Only impulse for coming. It's Important, because Sharing and Expressing State of Mind and Heart, it's Good!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Symbolism from language, from Concepts, in a deeper way of thinking, in fact, is Amazing.
One Day Want to Study about Simbology from Music, Musical Concepts, that Do Exist, as Mathematical Ones. So Interesting. I think they're affecting differently the brain (not different parts maybe, but more intensely some parts than others in different ways, like because MORE ANCESTRAL MIND'S AND SOUL'S TOUCH). Power of harmonic sounds... music.
flower Brooke, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello, Love,
Smile Smile

Smile yes, this time, in this morning, Truly came for The Time: Unbreakably, TOGETHER!! Smile

ps: I don't know if You'll Feel, but I'm Holding You very Tight for All of the Day Today!!
cheers sunny cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

Time goes by and it's the same.
Brooke, so Selfish have to say I think I've found very good road for the Official studios of Mine. If I did not think they can be Good as Useful, Motivation would already not exist, anyway, have to say too.
So, Here We Do Go. You Inspire me Everyday!!
God Bless You!
Smile Will come at night for the already official, by now, Hug and Good Night Kiss!! Smile
cheekey smiley Just one Moment, but it Means so Much cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Smile Sending Bright Hug!! Smile
Ideals for Freedom and Democracy and Equalitary Distribution of Rights (this is what I think "distribution" Truly Means, Rights in fact) I will Never Forget, and will Always Share with All who may Believe in this Truth!
flower Brooke, I Love You, my Very Beloved One!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Bones tardes,
Smile cheers Smile

or should I better say "boas tardes"?
Smile Very Happy Smile

I am Laughing / Smile to myself, for all things I've said today geek wave party smiley

Now some serious part, Hope does not totally take my good mood away.
Since tragic things happened and all I could see, I've truly been Feeling BAD.
It's this f... inertial mind of mine. When something bad enough to change the running, as those terrorist attacks...
I'm sorry, I connect too much. My fault, that my too "bright" for "sense" mind of mine has always brought to me since quite young.
Abstraction, yes, OK, but not that much Implicating All the things.
The Truth, I said! flower
Now Need another post for staying Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile

tongue smiley Came Now for the Tight Holding of Two, Soul Spaces!! tongue smiley
cheekey smiley No space, no space there's no space to get more into than this Melt Living Essence!! cheekey smiley
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower

Listening to Classic Music, Bach, and ENJOYING it, my Focused Calm for Doing Work and thinking. Good. Well, each moment has its thing.
cheekey smiley Wishing Best from bottom of my Heart!! cheekey smiley
Just to Think about the Possible Real Fact on this Earth I could Talk to You, Realistic Terms, is like Good Medicine to me.
Breathing Love of You is Opening Mind to Infinity to mine.
flower Oh my Brooke of Mine, Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Having Good Time!! action smiley
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Smile flower Hi, Good Time flower Smile
Smile flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower Smile

How are things now!
Coming from some Good walking. Feels So Good!
I've read what I've wrote this morning (promise did not think at all about it, but I left questions opened in my mind for weekend, and this morning just directly wrote things in my head: Shared for All it can Help! action smiley ) and Truly think it's Good.
Well, many brains can Do Much More than only one brain, mine this time tongue smiley Smile
party smiley party smiley party smiley

tongue smiley flower Love You Very Much!! flower tongue smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:17 pm

cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley
flower flower flower flower

Much Better Now. Driving mind to Good places, as Healthy Emotions. Drove Well.
Expressing Helped Very Much.
Will not dedicate many cheekey smiley Exclamation because then I start getting "engaged" again, my mind, and I Want to Make Feel Fine and OK.
Good Job!
Smile love smiley flower love smiley Smile

From The Inspiration from Heaven, that's what You Mean, I am impatiently waiting for Work and Work.
Now have a meeting with "new" professor, Very Good too, for some Learning talk.
Book and Article to read by now.
I Promise it's True Feeling Calm, just Thinking about Love and Responsabilities to Care about, and it's OK!! action smiley
Fortunetely, All dinner conversations ( Smile Wink You remember the Movie it's from? Wink Smile ) about Possible Human Mind and Heart Improving have been useful for something to me, my neverending maturing process.
Please, Tell Brooke I Love her!
flower I Adore You and Love You More and More, Day by Day!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: What a Nice Lovely Dance! cheekey smiley Smile
party smiley cheers hasi cheers party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi,

cheekey smiley party smiley Smile came for Kiss and Hug "i au, ja està"! Smile party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: Loving Very Much, so Much Life!!
tongue smiley action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile

real last post today Smile action smiley
Normal kind talking to People, beneath Studies, Does Feel so Good too! tongue smiley Smile
Shared about Good Times Here!
Peace of those little Moments I've been Feeling for last months, Learning to Appreciate it, day by day, and it's been so Good too.
As We All See, not the same but not so different neither.
That's Good!
Smile Please, Have Great Time!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:03 am

Smile Hi, one more time, for many more Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile
action smiley

flower Please, Always Remember that I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Smile Wink Wink Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi. Good News:

I am Excited and HAPPIEST for Vision but not till the critical point You Know.
Critical here, Magical right there, depending from point of view or, better said, of "tot el que és viu".
flower love smiley love smiley flower

Now the wave is, how am I supposed ( Smile flower Smile ) to go to Comference tonight?
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower

That Picture is Brutal level of Beauty.
Going to Work, much better now (nobody can believe it, but I had to say Laughing ).
Smile Smile Smile

No, Truly, Going Very Focusedly Inspired in Good Terms! Thank You!!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: this is the Limit, so Clear to me, I will ever reach Here. Mainly, for Two Reasons:
1) Public Respect to Artist and Public Figure
2) Family
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi!! Smile action smiley

Came for a while, for the sands of time, to express how it's like this can not run when You're Here with me at Home, One Heart!!
flower See later at night, The Kiss!! flower
cheekey smiley You, Brooke= Kissed All over cheekey smiley
flower Love You, my Brooke of Mine!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:50 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

How are things!
How Good News, Touching Pictures and Funny Videos!
Feeling quite Better Health.
I could not Watch Video from "Army Wives", Talk between Brooke and Michael Holden, for copyright reasons. But it's OK, I'll Watch on TV.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

Everything Feels so FRIENDLY and KIND, and GENTLE!
Be careful, I could get used to this.
Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile

This week start studying again. I have to. Not many wishes at this moment, but as I'm coming back to that point, I'll take off again.
flower Brooke, the Truth is that I Love You!! flower
I'm Doing the Best I can and that Think I Have to Do with my Life, at this time.
tongue smiley I'm Always with You!! Keep in Touch!! tongue smiley

ps: Stunning at that Beauty Video from Friday, oh My, NATURAL BEAUTY! cheekey smiley cheers Smile
psII: And How Lovely too! Your Beautiful is Doctoral One cheekey smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi,

and Thank You for Reactions like this,

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/brooke-shields-im-allergic-to-my-dog-29336305.html

because They Help me for redirectoning those special sublimations of mine.
About Hubbies (since I remember about me!), I Admit I've got the same Reaction Craig Fergusson Expressed ( geek tongue smiley ).
Smile Smile Smile

Nothing remotely similar to excitation but quite Good for Funny and Easy Staying!
Smile Smile Smile

I Mean, God Bless Families!
And God Bless these Reasons for my Inner Peace!
I can Understand quite Well those things about Familiar Darla. It happens the same to me many times with Xim. Admit coming backs home are not the same since he's not there.
Still touches me.
Well, for ending, They'll Live Forever in our Memories!

And don't worry that much about me. That Strenght is Ready to be Aplied to any Needed thing.
Living Well is One of Goals I've Achieved, with Help of You and All Around, I See.
It's going to be OK.
This Staying is so Beautiful.
Going to Smash Cercle of Knowledge for Goodness of Human Heart!
That's my Dream, and I Know what's Expected from me.
When True, I've Never failed, for life.
It's going to be OK and Better and Better Here, I Swear!!
Smile Here We Go! Smile
action smiley Smile

ps: Sorry, Family, for too High Excitation. It was too Familiar to me, the 25, coming from Heart in Flames from yesterday. It's Gonna be OK! But Poems will keep the Same, I Promise! I Know We're not only Here for You and Me, Brooke, I Know, and will Do it Fine!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next