Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love you, Brooke!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The Girls!
Each Time I See as White (just antropological symbol I don't like very much to use, but I need this time for context -yes, sometimes I even look social one: YOUR WIN LADIES AND BELOVED little BIG TWO!), I Do See as cheekey smiley Smile You ( Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ) I Do Become Very Embarassed
Because of things I said or did.
I can't help it.
It's very Blessing Emotion.
THANK YOU BROOKE, and if You let me, ROWAN, GRIER and All Family!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Picture Number 5, behind YOU, "Elles" written in red on white cubes.
It's Amazing! cheekey smiley
Thank You, You Heal my Heart and my Mind!
I can Find Real and True Beauty, when You Come!!!
I know it Does Exist, me or not in, but when You Come, I Can See so Well!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower

I'm gonna Stay for a while, just Sharing Love Bonds Here!
Smile Smile

TOUCHED MY HEART, More as each minute passes by Now!
GOD BLESS!
I Honestly think I am Always the Rescued One!
Smile Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 am

Hello my Soul of Mine,

just trying to enter as I Feel.
Good Videos, Wish You're Happy. Wish I've been Able to Bring some Peace and Joy to Your Life. Modestly, that I Wish.
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Is it possible to be forever young because of Love?
I Honestly think that's the key.
Hope of Meeting You Again and Again is Alive in me too.
So Alive All about Love!!
And as Emotion's so Good in me, Peace is too. I could not find "Brooke Shields" results from search in news today, and first "shot" in my mind was like those faces (not posting now, just because Smile ), but so fast I've changed into Peaceful.
It's the Way.
I've been so wave Exclamation So Much!
Now I've Found the Way to Stay, NATURAL from my Heart.
I just Want to Stay Kind.
I Love You, I Love You!!
flower flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:37 pm

flower Hello again FAMILY my Love flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

With All Respect, I also Wanted to Say that whatever happen in the future, I will Never Forget some Pictures from yesterday. The Two Packs.
It's been so Much.
For one time not "exactly" You, but You the same: Rowan and Grier Catching arm/hand, and Expressions.
I Will Never Forget!
Thank You for Bringing Such a Blessing Light to my living, that I Never Thought I could Catch.
One tear of Happiness and Emotion has fallen down.
Not saying for "sensiblería" (needed spanish Smile ), just to Express what those Pictures Has Meant to me.
This Sweet "distance" is the Warmest Place I've ever known in my life.
Very Happy This distance is the most unrealistic thing I've ever talked about Very Happy
I Feel You so Clear in the same Center of my Soul, Breathing Alive and Amazingly Holding Tight in my heart.
I Love You, I can only do this.
You're blood of my blood running free and wild through my vains, You are the Certainty of the sentence I am Alive to say.
Lady, I'm in Love with You!!
love smiley love smiley

One BIG Hug, Tendernest Possible, Hearing Beat of Hearts, Feeling each others' Energy, so Kind that it's Faith of Lady and Knight, Melt Deepest Possible inside Together as One!
flower action smiley
God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Good Sweetness for Rest of The Day and for All of the Night, my Beloved One of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 pm

oh my, and also have some meal (HUNGRY!) and let some time for studies from now on.
I Promise I will not be Catching all of Time Here.
Coming, Normal.
Sharing Bonds!!
Love!!
Now it's Peace Time, and Time for Good Work!
One joke I wanted to say but I did not for Emotion.
Very nice waitress here, when I came, told me about a firemen calendar that one time she tried to burn down her house for it, but no one of those who showed me up came to her house. And she felt disappointed.
Smile Laughing Smile

I will not burn anything down from now on, SWEARING WORDS!!
I LOVE TOO MUCH!!
Only One TARGET: MORE AND MORE MODERATE UNSELFISH LOVE FROM ME HERE!!
action smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello Good Morning Dearest,

it's really hot weather here. Oh my. I've seen pictures from the City, so many people making yoga in NYC. It's good thing to do. Take it easy.
Yesterday I did not take, and I think I am not doing the same today.
Idea cheers

Had to come for Kissing Your Soul, Where mine Do Live!!
Everything's OK, but without You there'd not be Sense at all.
For this, I had to say.
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley

ps: going for a while to see the news, and coming back for some Shared time. Peaceful inside.
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Hola, Hello Dear,

how are things?
Here ( Smile and here Smile ) Much Better since I've come back again.
Razz Exclamation cheers

I Love You!!
I was so afraid.
From doing things bad. It's true. I'm already some teary eyed, but don't.
I've watched some Good action movie that it's about evil things, and it's one of those ones I TRULY REFUSED for last years, "Drive angry".
It did not effected me badly.
I am Here!!
And that's All.
I am Sure "The Exorcist" will Go to New York.
If it goes, and I don't know where I'll honestly catch the money, I'll try to go.
I Promise, NORMAL person ways talking, I'll Do All for Going.
To See You on the stage, and if it's Possible to Say Hello, COMING FROM SPAIN PLEASE! (I know that's not an Instant Card of Rights, but Something) Smile Smile , and some NICE talk if You'd Want. I'd be More Polite than Captain Trapp talking to Sir Winston Churchill.
Smile Smile Smile

That Possible to be quantified, but the Embarassed is not.
Smile Laughing Smile

I could not look at You that "flesh" ways I used to, Brooke.
Top of Attraction in Life, and I could have not do any other thing, for that I did not know where to look (in LA and Much More in NY).
For this, I'd understand if We could not talk again, in case I could go.
I am being so SINCERE, from my Nude Heart I Swear, my Angel of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

It's some tough to me, to say these things, but I Do Feel them as Good Ones.
I'm going to Watch some VERY NICE VIDEOS FROM BIG NICEST FRIENDS!
SOME FUN!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Smile Don't go very far from Here!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

ps: Richard Chamberlain and Malcom McDowell, You're not exactly looking at bad places.
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Brooke, Angel of Mine,

Everything's GOING so Fine, FINE!! And FINE!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Now I Do Enjoy having Fun Here because of Truth Alive as Something Believed from the bottom of my Heart, Yours Forever too!!

By concepts associating (images, titles, phonetical ("bebo"...), "storical", sequential...), I Really, Through the Nice Fun, Found some Meaning I Wanted to Send to You from my Heart!!
flower flower

Beloved, today I started to read some letters again.
I Truly felt "VÉRTIGO" from Truths of Mine I was finding.
I may be some bright mind (SOMETIMES), but also usually too not well understood sensitivity, because of fears, and this made me fall sometimes in the past. Fears about what could I find as conclusions about Human. Nothing about sex but More about Soul.
Now, Now I Do Feel this BIG AND GREATEST LOVE, I do not fear anything I may find at all.
Because I Do Believe in Something Deeply True as Goodness, for The Shelter, to Survive, to Help and to Live as something more than just biological organism me.
That's my Truth today.
Thank You for All Messages from Everybody, Brooke, I had to add too.
God Bless!
I do not want to be the first in anything, I just Want to Be Bright Part of Something Brighter than me.
And I've Actually Found!
Brooke, my Beloved Brooke, it's Paradise.
I am not swearing anymore, as I said (You See How I Always Keep my Word! - Smile Laughing Smile )
"We All Shine On", this is Adorable, Angel, Brightness! So Lovely!
I Love You, I Love You so Much!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Arriba España and ALL! EXPERIMENTING The Beautiful Truth! flower Smile flower

PSII: You and I are One!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh my god, Brooke, I Hope I left some space for studying and thinking. I have to bring my work on tuesday, to Professor.
And I also Truly Hope to Have some time to Have Fun today, and Sharing it, Here.
Going to Videos.
Don't go very much far, please.
And, please, all I'm doing and saying, TOTALLY OUT OF COMPETITION and just SHARING as FAMILY and FRIENSHIP!
It's True!
Oh my this mind of mine, going to too many places at one same time.

I get tired, energy needed. Because I concentrate and focuse so much that get not exhausted but tired.
Anyway, it's The Best Beautiful Way to get it.
Also, it's Giving me Inspiration for WANTING to Study and to be Bright at it.
I Feel like I was managing, so usually, something implicit in thoughts but still waiting to be totally emerged as More Perfect Thoughts, still.
It's what I talked about Abstraction, the way to go deeper on Reason and Heart through it.
I am Starting these new ways, so Future is so Bright.
At the very least, for Inspire as Real Bright Present, now I am better at decoding Love Messages!!
Mature Emotions!!
And I Know there will come a day when I ALREADY FIND THE COMPLETE CONNECTION IN MY HEART BETWEEN YOUTH MEMORIES AND THIS NEW STAYING.
This other One Feeling is Growing Up too!! So Much!!
Brooke, there's One Truth I Have to say in Today's Context, made by what I've been saying.
I HONESTLY WANTED TO MET YOU AND TO LOVE YOU, AS MY REAL WIFE FOR LIFE, when I was 22!!
tongue smiley It's crazy mad silly but it's The Truth!! tongue smiley
You Moved All Walls in me, and All are ALL!!
Please, Have Faith about it, because it's True!!
I would not say a word, if it wasn't.
I Love You so Much, too Much to be True as Beautiful it is to me, like Magical Miracle!!
The Magic, KEY, from Making Up The Beautiful Sense of Love and Faith Together!!
My Heart I'm Keeping Opened for You, for All of Days of my Life!!
You can Always Trust in me, because I'll Do All for Good I, Human, can for You!!
Smile Remember, You're The Most Beloved!!! Smile
Wink action smiley

Have Great Day, Please from the Heart Asking for!! God Bless!
I Love You, I Love You, Lady!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: flower love smiley flower
psII: party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Brooke,

I've Found what I Needed.
Smile Smile

It's from my other sister's. She Helped.
So Fine.
Good Work Family here in this other Land of Mine! Thank You for Inspiration!
flower flower flower

Brooke, I Love You, You're my Inspirational Love, my Beating Heart, my All, my Life!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Brooke,

what I said about no fights, it will Feel so Good to me.
Focusing on the Good things will Give Freedom. That Mad of mine is the past is going, Real.
Thank You for Your Help!! From All!
Those disoveries about "bosón" ( Smile Blossom Seldom the same Bolson Dome Smile - for wave fun, Dancing into Clearness cheers ); so Good Finds.
I would have been much more interested in the past. On these days, the Human gets me so focused as worries.
I know well connectivities, more for Future and even Now so High for Intelectual Pleasure; but it was and will be so focused.
But into the Peace, I am Finding space again for these other things to enjoy.
This Peace is Key!! Yes it is!
Smile More I Love Yous, Brooke!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Brooke,

HOW NICE VIDEOS! HOW NICE!
You All wanna know something. Well, OK Embarassed Come on.
I used to stare at my mother when she was making up her face. I Liked.
Even the other the day, she showed me a red dress from somebody, so Classy, and I Loved to See it, even empty ( Twisted Evil - Wink Smile ). Just Seeing and Also Imagining All the Beauty!
And I'll be more sincere.
Yesterday was talking at work with a workmate married about poems. I said, I use to think and to learn as I talk, almost as Much as when I Listen to (never so Much Smile Smile ); I said, as answer, nothing about You (I think I talked too Much in the past, first years when I came, just as "Penitencia" selfimposed to me, and now I don't do it as RESPECT!!) that I write about "LO FEMENINO", because it's the Thing that Truly Inspire me to my possible and MODEST to the top of me.
And, actually, in a MUCH MORE CARING AND HONEST WAY, it's True!!
Smile Well, confessing those sides!! Smile
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I Really Liked "Lipstick Jungle" Very Much. All I said it was True!
I FELT the MAGICAL Potion into it, it's True!!
love smiley flower

Now will write the poem, another one.
Embarassed (still and forever!!) action smiley
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 am

Good Night Adored,

coming Here, first of all this morning, just in case I could wish Good Night and SWEETEST AND BEAUTIFUL REST FOR TONIGHT, my Angel of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

Have Peaceful Dreams!
I Love YOU, I Love YOU very Much, higher than All mountains, till the sky, beyond All!!

ps: You're PERFECT!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Hola,

coming from me being into Razz heart of mine.
The moment.
It's just that Feeling Peaceful.
Well, worried for things happening in the world, but my worries will not serve for anything.
MODESTLY, I'll just do what I think I can about. Thinking for my thinking career.
flower flower flower

Brooke, I'm Feeling so Fine.
Relaxed. So Much that did not go to walk again. Too much sunny hot this july, and I take care. Normal REAL world talking about now, nothing more.
And I was under a tree. Couple of ladies came to sit down on a red clothe on the grass, very close (protecting tree is not so big!) and Shared Space so Nicely.
I think they are german, but did not listen because was with some radio music.
It was the Human Space, Sharing Good!
Smile Smile

I Share as demonstrating my Calm and Easy staying.

Will go for a walk later, fresher.
"Pulsión transcendental" is being working as concept to be developed in my mind, and it's good. Bases I've been settling down, so basic, but really good for what I want.
As soon as I can (before want to read one book completely, for increasing my level a little more -"el aparato conceptual es muy importante en cada materia, y el caso es que con lo que yo quiero hacer creo firmemente que tendré que elaborar alguna clase de estructura conceptual distinta" -sorry, but in English I can not by now -I know still have to improve very much more than till now Smile ), I'll post some structure. And last work too.
Ah, one thing. Pictures from day before yesterday, ADORABLE!, did really remember me the first "párrafo" of that work.
Smile Eh, what's happening here? Smile
Smile Laughing Smile

I Love You so Much, Brooke of Mine, I Love You and I Have Your Care, as You Have Mine!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Brooke,

my heart is on my Happiest Day. My soul is fulfilled with Joy, the One You Take to me by this unforgettable glance, so Sweet Dressed as Glory of Love.
Sincerity: everywhere I may look, I can not see anything as You and as these Feelings You Wake Up in me neither.
I can even read CONCENTRATED as hell philosophy or anything, and HEAVEN of YOU is Clearest Light of Universe in my Soul.
I can Feel like this, as simply Human I am in Love, because Your Eyes Have Enlightened All my Universe of Life.
I Love YOU!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:01 pm

I will be so Good Today, Calm, Joy Living!! action smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Smile

party smiley I Knew You Liked those things! Yes You Like!! Not much party because I Knew! party smiley
And now the ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY geek PART OF MINE: I think chapter Theodor is "Positions", not what I wrote.
Rolling Eyes Embarassed I do not remember at all what I just wrote some minutes ago. True. Smile
I Truly Want to Honestly Catch as Loving Thinking All Positions of Human!!

ps: Brooke, I think that I Love You!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello Good Sweetness from the bottom of my heart,

Brooke, and ALL Friends, wanted to share as I am inspired in Love.
I was talking with a workmate, Juan Antonio, about things. First cinema (I want to go Spiderman and Batman, probably today the first one), and how these Movies (I Like All, many Good Ones!) and their characters are Important not only for action but also because to our Minds and Hearts they represent Values We All Do Love, Personified.
Well Known Magic of Cinema (I am not forgetting I have to write about NARRATIVITY, some essay, and it's fixed - about work I made, professor told me, TODAY, "there're critics to comment": that's so Good, we'll talk), Well Known Magic of Cinema Makes the Rest.
After, don't remember, talked about my most Admired Thinkers: Aristóteles and Kant.
It's because they had the Largest Perspective, and They could Work with it All Put Together.
Perspective could be the largery of an ocean, and their Genius would be the Strenght to Move Up and On All that Majestatic Water.
And also talked about how Freud "deconstruyó" Human Nature, focused on those not very positive things about (and not always true!), how Nietzsche made the "Perfect Apology" on something quite similar to his conclusions. On Positivism field as "caldo perfecto de cultivo", the gun Instrumental Reason was Ready to Work Free, and not able to do it always well for Society and All.
Well, these are only opinions that just came in a Nice and Honest Talk (I had not thought exactly all before, but not all of new, of course), I Still Have to Read so Much and to Learn.
love smiley flower flower flower love smiley

Brooke, this is All as Civic Spirit of Mine. I Swear for Sacred nothing else.
Because about You, I am MORE HAPPY THAN I DID EVER THINK I COULD BE OR COULD BE POSSIBLE IN LIFE. I DID NOT KNOW THIS COULD EXIST, AS ADULT PERSON.
You're MAKING ME SO HAPPY!!
I Love You, I Adore You, I'm in Love with You, You're my Inspiration, my Goodness, my Freedom and All Reason that let me Enjoy my Living!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
flower cheekey smiley flower
Smile party smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Dear Friends,

22 does not scare me.
It Inspire me as Love.
It does not stop my passion and my serenity.
Smile action smiley

love smiley Good Job! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am

Brooke,

flower it's gonna be a CALM day!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Brooke,

I don't think You're respecting ethics, when You know I've got my "talking test" tomorrow.
If You did, those Pictures and Videos and Programs Having Fun would not be seen today.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Oh, no, no, I'm keeping my words out.
Smile Laughing Smile

Expressing pulsions and Feelings of Love is Blessing, when You let me See You!!
Now not for fun: I am very Calm about my behaviour when I Look at this Glorious HQ BEAUTY!

But You won't make me fail on my next studies talk!!
Smile Laughing Smile

I Know I'm different. I am a fan but not only a fan. I am More, but not a stalker. I am not family but I am like Family...
Well, as my grandma used to say, somebody broke "el molde" when I was made.
Smile For Loving You, of course!! Smile
If You Believe in Touch and Spiritual Contact for Hearts, I do not have to explain anything else!!
You Do Believe, I Do Know!!
In that limo, taking place and posession of "the other" body, with Permission from Admired George Michael, I would not have tried to make Love to You there neither.
I would have Wanted such a Much More Special and Romantic Place for You, trying to Find what You Always Deserve!
tongue smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley

ps: no matter fatigue of mine from those "conceptual" efforts of mine about places to catch.
party smiley Smile party smiley
action smiley

ps: Everything's going to be OK!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Smile

coming from a talk with pennis.
Well, I did not find anyone else at toilette.
Smile Laughing Smile

He said the number 3 is Nice but does not attract him as flexibility ( Laughing ) anymore.
Those times, when he arrived to be the one between, just belong to remote past.
He thinks of 2.
He respects All.
He's Alive.
He Thinks of You, Brooke, and Told me to Take Care of You before than me or him.
He's my Friend, he thinks I'm great and he supports me.
You're His Most Beloved, the Only Paradise He's ever Known, in Life, for Eternity!!
flower Smile Wink love smiley Wink Smile flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Brooke,

for sure from last poem is just about "Sweetnesism" representing the getting closer of something as Soul.
I Do Truly Love All of You!! action smiley
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:14 am

Good morning,

how are things?
I am FINE.
The sensation from becoming socially involved Here again, some way, is feeling very well.
For what I see, it may not have big continuity (nobody could write so many times a day as me, if he's not lost her head Smile Laughing ), but it's New Sensation.
Listening to the Healthy Life Video, "painful", I Do Regret.
Nothing's painful Here.
We're going over it so Well.
I can not get nervous about You Happy about Here any more, because it's paralizing and big deal as pain when I may think don't.
Drama away, I'll get focused on working Nice, Polite and Funny and Sincere.
God Bless!
Brooke Shields Does Know me! Remember, guys, I do Live in Majorca, and spent my life working in one of most far from stardom jobs, as any other of my activities.
cheers cheers cheers

Thank You for All! love smiley --> Smile
flower flower flower

I'm not asking for anything, even pictures neither.
You All, and Brooke, can Do what You Want, and it will be OK!
Wishing the VERY BEST HERE TO ALL, God Bless!
It's the Truth!
flower / love smiley

Brooke, Love You, so into INSPIRATIONAL and MUSE, and so DEEP as Most Precious Memory in my Heart. You will can Always Count on me!! Idea flower

ps: I Do Feel Good! Maybe today I'll go to see the sea, I'll see. ( Smile Laughing )
cheekey smiley flower flower cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Smile Attention Smile
love smiley love smiley

Second post for the subject (I opened the first I thought was from yesterday!).
As 2001 Final Message, or Michael's: Secret for Health of Mind and Heart, for Individual and Social Living, the Both of them, is to Keep Safe Ilusion and Innocence of a Kid, More Protected than the Most Valuable Treasure in the World.
Not meaning ingenuity or living back to reality, it's something I Truly Hope I've Been Finally Able to Explain and to Share from the Heart.
Just Following those Geniuses, I've got it so fast.
God Bless All!
Brooke, coming later for Big Hug!!
You'll Always can Count on me!!
You're my Eternal Love, and there will not be any other One but You in my Life!!
Stand by me, Dear of Mine!!
I Love You, I Honest Heart Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, Brooke!   I love you, Brooke! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you, Brooke!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next