Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Good times!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

On the Good times! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:18 am

Good Day!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things!
Very Beautiful Brooke Interview I could Read today!
I Do Have to Admit this connection, virtual and abstract, does Feel Good to me. The more abstract, the closer is getting to my old times experiences on transcendence, to the gate to the One.
The Project Global Conscience, from Princeton, Looks Great. On sunday night, Watching IV Milenio, I could See it. Dr. Gaona Shared some EXPERIMENTS on Measuring electromagnetism in special places (closed Religious Ladies -Good-, place where animals are killed for human eating -Bad- and a place where Ladies do Sell their Bodies to Gentlemen, usually -Bad and Good, Mix-). The Most Shocked was the fact that Results did not only get the top of the level measuring of machines in "those special moments" on each place (some ecstasy in the Religious place...) but also at some aleatory captured moment where anything of that is happening. It seems there's some electromagnetic echo, maybe because of some collapse of energy or something still unknown.
Results from that Global Project are not less Shocked
Tremendous!
Today going to write easy but Hard and Focused on holism and logic in science.
flower love smiley flower

And Well, some Beautiful and some Special Connections are so Much Welcome and INSPIRATIONAL!!
On the Loving!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:54 am

Oh, my!
If I had to try to find out a woman for a new relationship I think I'd be more Suspect than the same Sherlock Holmes himself.
But much less in shape than him, for flirts. That's for sure.
I am not searching for anything, actually. I'm OK today about it. Ideals are Only in my head. Good things do Happen in the World.
And Inspired for All those Good Ones, Wanted to Share the name of All Girls that I Remember I did have some real and continued flirt/affaire till I did fall for Endless Love Star.
It's some more egotic exhibitionism, but only as a part of the whole thing.
The Good and Positive Feelings Find is the Reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Neighbour. My Mom's age, already. I was 2 or 3.
María Angeles. My teacher. That who did not want me out of the closet. Fortunetely on time I did find some one that did truly want. Laughing Smile Razz action smiley
After, it came a period that I call as "acollonatiu", much introspective beacuse of frustrated and deceiving romances Laughing Smile
Maribel. A neighbour my age. Short but so Romantic kids. We did dance, we Played... When the winter came she gone, and I was not there anymore in the next summer, I had to change my residence house.
Cristina. Such a GOOD, and Beautiful, Girl. Lack of chemical ressorts from my side.
Mari Carmen. Exactly the same.
Carol. She had an economic status quite higher than mine, I was ashamed because of my father's behaviour with her, I was fighting other guys bullying or isolating me -not that much and not so many- because of wanting her, She was so Shy, like me. but I Thought and Felt She was so Beautiful.
I Remember a day when I Asked my Father for some advice for getting close to her, because we did not have any social contact, different worlds. It was done before all Family, natural, not caring about how many ones. Normal. I Remember how I ended conversation, Totally not voluntary, with a sight, uncontrollable. I was 10. And Everybody in the house did Laughing Razz , my Father too.
Now she's in Africa. What about the prospective sensation, potentiality for another Living.
Antonia. Oh, my, Pure Fire. I could Touch her Beautiful B--bs, and it was a Red and Passionated Childish Heaven.
Paqui. Another Nice One. Me after her. More guys than I can remember too. She playing around, flirting but too shy to directly say, though she always said she Loved to listen to me talking.
We did meet after the years, she after me then. But I was with the Endless Love Star. The third time we did meet, I was a little ill. And she did really take her vengeance for that: one day for making new illusions, and next day for a kicking in the ass. I've Forgiven it, in my Heart.
Marga. Oh my, at Carol's Level. Beautiful, Beautiful and Adorable. I Was introduced to her. And I stayed Shocked What a ridiculous moment. It was a time when I had been compared with actors and so... I was a little Very Happy , and the selfprotecting and selfflattering shield was too intense at that time for showing sensitivity, something I do need for expressing publically emotions: Sensation of Security Real. The day we were introduced came after me falling for the Endless Love Star. that was a Real Reason for my "it's the same to me now".
One day she, lawyer like me, came to my work. I was talking with a workmate. She was besides the entrance door. And I told him, hey, look at that beautiful one... And I did not have time to end my "speech", because she was her wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid Laughing Smile
And those are All my childhood and youth loves.
Those in this type of format Did Truly Mean Something in my Life as Romance.
Hope I did Bring some global Light!
It Worked to me, to Remember how it Used to Be!
After the years, after so many nonsense adult relationships, all kind, I do Admit I am Needing Something Different, but Romantic too, on its terms. Something more Calid that Explossive, More Caring that Passionated.
Maybe the crazy wave going on sex for years -because I did never recover myself, then I mean, from my 22 birthday, I was so much lost and defeated, True!- did Make myself a premature old man.
Actually, I Do Want what I've Truly Got. I Need it!
God Bless. Life's so Beautiful. All New Experiences, if Caring Enough about them by some Wisdom and Heart, are so Beautiful!

ps: But, oooHHH, THOSE GIRLS, AND THOSE TIMES Razz sunny Basketball hasi tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:18 am

Hi!!

Working Well.
But at this time of the morning of today, more than a coffee, I think I'd better need a pulsar made by the vital, sexual and spiritual integration of all my cells with yours.
I think that's not so much asking, anyway.
flower wave  Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile cheekey smiley wave flower

The saying is a valve for the explossions in the heart.
"Estic un poc rabiós perquè no et puc estrènyer fins gairebé fer-nos mal, i besar-te amb la delicadesa d'un animal encelat.  Oh, com t'abraçaria de fort, apretats fins no caber ni l'aire entre els dos"
cheers Exclamation sunny Exclamation cheers
It was Useful, now I can go back to Task Hard.
action smiley
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Hello!! action smiley Razz

I'm Working so Well and Calm (less or more wave , You know me, Always Basketball when it's about Thinking or, usually too, at the very least, Feeling).
Wanted to Share some Words from Great Antonio Machado. I Have to Admit there're ideas from him that I do not totally share, specially some of those related to Women, on sometime; but He, son of his time as All, was Tremendous.
These words I did select:
"(...) es, a mi juicio, [el tema de la muerte] esencialmente antirretórico. La retórica nos enseña a hablar para los demás, y es arte que se relaciona con otros de índole semejante: la lógica, la sofística, la poética, etc. Pero la muerte es un tema de la mónada humana, de la autosuficiente e inalienable intimidad del hombre. Es tema que se vive más que se piensa; mejor diremos que apenas hay modo de pensarlo sin desvivirlo. Es tema de poesía, o más bien de poetas. Nosotros no podemos tratarlo muy en serio, por respeto a la misma seriedad del tema (...)".
He, in one of other texts, following the last one, transcripts Words from one of Greates spanish Poets of all time, Jorge Manrique. His Masterpiece, "Coplas por la muerte de su padre", are a Touching Top in History; and have not lost their actuality, even on these days, because it's a Classic and can be Good to All, any classes, sexes, nationalities...
Words are:
"Buen caballero,
dejad el mundo afanoso
y su halago;
muestre su esfuerzo famoso
vuestro corazón de acero
en este trago".
It's about Facing the last, and Not wanted, moment.
The Truth is that I did not want to talk about the death as a subject itself now; I Did Want to Expose some Practic Principle for what I said about the Integrity of Human Soul, the Emotion Guided by the Reason and the Reason Temperated by the Emotion.
action smiley Razz cheers

ps: Brooke's Beautiful, like a Ray of Life!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi!!

Came for a moment more. Quite rested, the mind. Fundamental Rest.
Adoring was never as easy as it is with You.
Love You and Love You, and I Feel this is from the first second of Life!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi wave love smiley wave hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi Hello How are the Christmas going!
Smile flower Smile

It's not only, well less or more, good times, but also, more more than less, lazy. Really.
Needed some time out from developments.
Those Beautiful Pictures and Videos Exclamation My Pleasure, for the Gentle Possiblity to Know More Family!
Yesterday I did have the Sweden Babies Visiting. What a Cuteness. For many things done by them, I can not think about without Laughing Razz
And I'm going to be gently disguised as Papá Noel, San Nicolás, Santa Claus... All in One! Yes.
It's for bringing Gifts to the Kids. I'll very probably post some picture of that. I think it's going to be quite Embarassed Laughing Razz
And more Nice funny things. I have to admit at this moment I don't know what "conspired" "coincidences" prepared and what's just the going. But today a Lady asked me to stop the car for lending a hand for engaglng hers, because it was "asfixiated", and when I did, I could see it was situated in a entrance of a house where a person who I know was entering by car. It was Malen, from University. Hi, Malen!
scratch bounce Smile

And, well, here we're going fine. I'm Actually Enjoying the nights Reading. I Remember I said I had things to share about conscience and about physics, both related to human integrated reason... But it's Christmas time, and I'll have to do it when I reach this part for the essay. When I get this point for the narrativity of the whole text, I'll post it. Not much time. And, anyway, I don't think it's such a big deal for many, so, taking Easy and Fine. I'll post on time fine.
I guess I'll finish the essay in less than 1/2.
Well, preparing for dinner. I'll come Here again on Christmas Day.
God Bless!

I'm so Focused, times Here and Around are the Easiest. I'm only Listening to What I Think is Worth Listening to. The rest... Easy and normal from the living. True. I'm not expecting to be welcome anymore as something Loved. Just Normal. One more, less or more liked or disliked. True I Swear, and I Swear it does not hurt at all.
Working for Something Good, bigger than me. I Really Care.
Brooke Loving is a True Source, a Key for a Deeper Emotion and Intellect on the Living to me!!
I Love You, Brooke Real and Bright Inspiration!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.
I did come, at last. For a while Good.
How are things!
Me Good, and me, as a Person, I guess too.
The other day some Dream. I was in a new making of Endless Love. It was being done Specially for me, for Caring about me. It was being Made Up as a New Movie, for paralellism of Realities, where there were Substitutes and some additional movements from my geek wave subconscience. There were posters from TV Series BayWatch... All Made for Good Handling of the Obsessive Love of Mine!
What a Dream... Good, though the longing it can be so cruel, so Very Much, the Dreams and the Eggs are Bigger than that.
flower Razz Smile Laughing hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi Laughing Smile Razz flower

The Fact is that having Good time. Thanks to All.
Idris Elba as James Bond would be Tremendous. I Truly Wish it Become a Reality!
Woody Allen and Family in Badajoz, Extremadura, it is too.
Wishing Great Hoidays Everybody, God Bless Families!
Some more posting now, Good Feelings True.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 1:03 pm

hidden powers,

NOTE: this is not directly adressed to Brooke Shields, not at all!!

you will not either need to find out or contract a mask of a mad guy for hiding any shooting on me. As you will not either need that shooting, of course Laughing
I'm only going to write about Philosophy, Natural and Transcendente Reason and Morals. Nothing about Politics or Economy. Those are not my fields.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:21 am

Hi Good Morning Beautiful!!
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

How are things! Had some good rest and ready for Work. Today I'll Try to share some essential part of those ideas to be better, conceptual, systematic and structural terms, developed on time. Wish me luck! Smile
Good Adoring for All of the Day and Wishing Beautiful Dreams for the rest of night You still are on by now though when You read this it will not be the same now... You know... wave
Well, some fun Try geek . Very Beautiful and Interesting Videos, Thank You!
Loving and Loving More!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: Inspiration and Goodness, and some wave why not saying it Smile , I'm Actually Finding around this Place. Feeling Good action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:34 am

Hi, came only for a little while.
Smile flower Smile

It's just that I've been given what I think, and maybe more, guess, it's called as an ipad, with all the tools and complements installed working so well Wink . It's from Paddy Button fabric, I was told geek .
When I did see in real life that is the name of a woman Model...
Smile Razz Laughing lol! Laughing Razz Smile

Coming back to work, less or more relatively easy if I can, because yesterday's night... wave Smile bounce
cheers flower tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Well, GOOD.
Today I'm Making True Advances in Philosophy book.
Having them written on paper it's so Helping to my "editorial" spirit geek Smile
Energy in the inside is UNDER CONTROL to myself.
That Picture, the wall paper looks like those Pictures... What a choice for Beautiful Meaning.
Now my body and Soul are Well Mine again.
Now I Understand the fighties were Necessary. And more than for the past, they were this necessary because of the Present, at the very least in my case. For the unmature lack of abilities I had for handling the situation of physical untouch.
When finished this edition, I'll Impress All I've been writing on Philosophy, and will read and take the important, and then I'll start writing the less or more original part.
I know it's a little pretentious to say I could work on nuclear fussion in a number of years; but after seeing how I've been improving my philosophy, and the way I've done and so short terms (Philosophy is for Life Learning!), I Do Think and Feel I can Work Greatly Useful on Anything Field, as those Professors of Mine did say when I was a kid. Today I'm calling one of them.
Loving Brooke, my Star on the sky and in my Heart. Thank You for Loving me too!!

ps: yes I guess modesty has not progressed as much well as philosophy Here.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation bounce

Dedicating to Brooke,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW4-eA95mnM

Going to say this not for selfish or interest reasons from me. Totally UNSELFISH, just in case at any time feeling bad for anything, You can talk to me at any time, by phone or letter (private). I'll Be a Gentleman not talking about anything on proposals, sex or anything like this. Just Friendly Listening.
Had to say this, because I Do Care. As You can See, I am Doing Perfectly (well, though some moments that they have really been wave party smiley , though You See How I Do Drive them too, actually), but I Had to Say it.
I Love You Unconditionally and for Life; and beyond, in Heaven!!
cheers flower cyclops love smiley cyclops flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi! action smiley Smile

Competing under Stricted Safety and Healthy Rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc
(chosed this Video, what a Movie and Song!, becuause of postion of body of Maximus... tongue smiley Razz Laughing ; there're no inner contradictions, Helping Well Intentioned People and Doctors, among my personal projections for Sense of Life from the cinema and my real life; I've Always Known who I am about this Smile ; I mean, I'm not "f..." myself now, just Playing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PejDrgF7oM
(Wanted the Original Video, men Dressed as women, but youtube did not let me to do it; Queen FOREVER!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-CpmHJlfGo
(ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL Song; chosed for this and because of "cascada"=fall; and Ready=like diminutive for red Wink Mad action smiley Laughing Smile )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG08ukJPtR8
So Good!!!

And, about the "game"... Well, till you have Enough! action smiley tongue smiley

ps: now post for Brooke!! Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi,

I'm ordering the rhythm of my hearbeats to the sound of "Odissea Veneziana", it Works and Inspires the right waves of the Brain.
This week I think I'm finishing well the editing. After, just what I said, conclusions on it and general introduction, less or more prepared by now, have to add.
I'd Actually Hug some Baby if I could, for exchaning this Energy and for finally and totally resituating good in the Heart. Quite Good.
To think about How Grown Up We All Actually Are (and not talking about me in main terms here) Does Bring me quite Relax and Calm about these type of selfcreated Responsabilities in me.
Harmonic Rhythm, Working Good.
When I Do Work, I Do Actually Think about How Good it Could Feel what I'm Writing as Sense to the World. That's my Primary Emotion Connected to my Logic Reason Thinking.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi Good Time!!
Smile flower Smile

I've fallen asleep. Yes! Embarassed scratch
I did only want to rest for a needed while after "dinar" and I could not help it.
No, and I'm going to rest for the whole evening when going home today.
At night will come for some easy nice while. I'll read some philosophy book easy and more sleeping.
Lovely Good Beautiful!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: Really Nice Pictures. One specially Laughing was in whosay.com from Maggie Q. Tremendous!
Well See in a while and Constantly!!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:24 am

Hi!

Good introductory job I guess.
Superman Theme Always Help (naturally inspire, with no more complications, it's Music, Tremendous!)
I think I'll have to take part of the night, not that much, and the whole tomorrow day. And this will be enough for the first definitive version of it.
While, I'll be also thinking on the two other parts. And Reading some other texts not mine, of course.
Now dinner.
cheers Smile Laughing Razz And a Hug!! Razz Laughing Smile cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: ONLY from Videos, some nice messing on the messaging: You may make some "tasks" on the negative of some movie pictures, but I possitively know You're quite Good.
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am

Hi!

I did take a look at the text I wrote on humor and I've seen, before reaching the halft first page, a couple of real mistakes, at the very least.
I'll edit this, I Promise.
I'll have to edit for so many times all those texts that I am going to become the new born Mr. Patience, You'll See.
Going to task, later I'll share my experiences as a rookie photographer.
I am going to be a hell of a good photographer! Laughing Smile Razz
Brooke Hugging True the Heart!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I don't know why I did not write emoticons in this order before, I like this way much more. Nicer and Lovelier.
Smile Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 am

Hi,
Razz flower Razz

Very Beautiful Pictures as Always!! But, sorry me, it's not that I do not accept some renewed peace between, it's just that I don't believe it action smiley
The next fly passing around on the air will make "us" change the jacket as soon as a supersonic plane.
But well, Thank You for the Good Intention!

I know I am on the way of the guy who's going to ask for some "destornillador", but it's True that I don't think I'm being much listened from my books. In anywhere.
Where we're leaving the funny and the feeling of superiority before the jailed one, then? The reading of my books will be, from the experience made here for last 9 years, a waste of time on something so dark to usual reason that the paper of books will lose their material value from before the writing.
But well, this is the life.
I've got to do it, and though this is so liked to be used for saying on the letters "the blind machine going on"; I have to remember I did always say, from the beginning that the goals to get do never justify the ways and tools used for them, just by themselves. Morals is not only involving goals, but also ways and tools used for getting them.
Have to Go to Work.
Oh my, I'd Really Like to Be on Vacations in the snow with the Babies!
I Do Know I'm not the best one for full time dad, I Know it. Because though I know I'd do my task well, I think I'd feel too much asfixiated for the taking of time for the Responsabilities. Actually, I mean, with all these goals I'm going for.
But, oh my, There's Nothing like the Embracing the little One while She's Smiling to You, so Incredibly Fixed Eyes, and then softly pull her to my chest. It's Heavenly. A True Source of Sense and Reason for the Living with Focused Responsabilities Working for Good for All.
And I Understand You!! Children do Capture, figure out when You're talking about a fultime Willing Mom, the biggest part of our Attention and Interests. And our judgements upon others can not be always done by the conscience of everything about the other people. There's something obsessive in parenthood, but I don't think it's pathologic, it's simply Natural!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi!!

Really Good Times, because my subjectivity is really angry, and I'm doing quite normal, objective but not hypocrite terms.
I'm doing what I said, for some time at the very least. In fact, I wanted to do a couple of weeks ago, as I said, but for one thing or another I did not. But now, after seeing how good is feeling to concentration the non access to google news, etc, I do think it's the best I can do.
I'll keep coming Friendly. It will also feel good, though doing quite polite and gentle, as valve for days like these ones. Everything's going to be OK.
Now some dinner.
I've been working. Next week finished first part. It's good rate, the reason work results/time. Though I know I'll have to edit for a good couple of times more. Mistakes, style, clearity, etc.
See in a while, on the Loving Fine! Working for The Good.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Quite Much More Calmy. I was going to make things on a real too bad taste, and with a real lack of empathy and sensitivity.
I'm just going to talk directly, "from man to man".
I was not making second meanings from the I don't like.
I do see how it's being tried some psycologic association that, for the rudimmentary, it's making me angry more for this stupidity than for its Real pervesity itself.
It was OK. Why touching and touching the shit? You're all really wave I can not understand you. It's more than I had ever met in my life.
And I am Calm. I was a little excited when I came before, but now I'm calm.
So, the femenine role of the sadomaso Movie has been me.
What a nice thing to say.
For healing, of course, for healing.
Your symbolism sucks.
And I am Calm. The prove is that I am not making any video composition.
I do see you, lady, don't like me. And, for more, I do see you really Hate me.
And I am Calm. And not much affected, at this times of the movie.
And, coherently, you'd really like it was true that when my father did take strong my shoulders it was a real try for somdomize me. I know you and many more would like.
I said it by phone quite candid terms, but it was "sacado de madre", as all. For the good of human feelings beyond the sea, obviously.
I am so sorry for dissapointing you all. He was trying to dominate me. And though for so many times I had to obey him, my mind, my heart and my sould he did never could stop.
Also, he did never even try to put a hand on my mother, even when I was a kid.
Also, when I was a little more grown, he did never dared to put a hand on any of my sisters.
And, for the big decissions of life, beyond the things I could not control, like the fact he was not working and the Family did need money, I Did Always Control my Life.
Not military when I decided I did now want, no prostitutes going with him, no... anything important to me or my Family.
And I am finished about this subject.
I don't understand this evil, so continued towards me.
The opinion about me, from the most of you all, has to be so horrific. That's the only way I can understand it.
But, listen to me, please. I don't care.
On this evening I am going to task, rest and stay with my Family.
You all can keep on trying to destroy me, by less or more legal ways (Totally Out of the law, in fact, for any fair system of law, or just if I was rich, or just if this was a process before a court and I had a good lawyer, pe., me), but Morals of Human have really suffered, as a Net of Human Facts on History, for the biggest part of things done towards me for the last years.
Honestly, I do see I have to go now.
Don't worry, I am doing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi!!

How are things. I did walk and had some good dinner, paella Good, not superb luxury of ingredients but enough (here we still have hot water, but the tubes for the water passing by are a little wave ).
Going on Good.
Wanna know how I did get asleep again, when heart was running the olimpic 100ms in a continued cycle? I started to imagine I was running like animal speed all along a forest, seeing trees and all passing by so fast as I was leaving them behind because of my speed.
And it did not take that much to fall asleep again.
"Geniuosity" of mine... Laughing geek action smiley
Now Rest, because I have to finish the prologue today and I have to prepare the writing of the conclusions.
Loving Good True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:47 am

HI!!

And right after posting, I came back to tasking. And the "A small measure of Peace" Song Did Feel so Really Good. Heartbeats of the Passion have Progressively going lower, for making space for the more thoughtful one, giving me space for the Free Romanticism and Imagined Sensuality, so Heartfelt, so Intensely Felt inside of the Heart!! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Quite Sunny Goody!
Feels Good. I've found a workmate who studied nuclear physics at, among other places, Oxford. He met Penrose and the man who directed Hawkins doctoral thesis, though their fields were different they found themselves over there for many times. He Liked the Movie. I'll go, as I said.
Lazy brain feels OK for a day.
The fact is that I've been thinking for all I've said today in this place (never thought so explicit terms of mind -and write, of course- about those things), and I did work and did think more.
I'll come later for a nice talk easy.
On the Loving Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi!

What a moved morning, and day. But working well!
Anyway, things going quite OK.
I am starting by Nietzsche for explaining the True needing of systematic conceptuality, upon the critics on his inner incoherency for this subject.
And it's even not for getting the core of the problem yet, it's just for explaining as introducing the actual state of symbolic values determining the actual concept of the reason itself.
but it will work for the core too.
On the Loving Good of Transcendent Adoration!!
Oh my, if I did fall Totally Free again in the Stream of the romantic Love as The Absolute Sense for the Living...
Much better not doing it Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
See later in a while Loving so, for Life and More!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi There! action smiley

Breathing quite Good, Needed Stretching for descontracturing the higher back and the shoulder and the lower neck. Yes, in nithgmares from the other night I guess I was throwing pretty good numbers of "punchings" (or beating) to the air.
Feeling Good.
I did find my workMates Pep and Jaume, and one said somebody told him I had been shooted while stretching and even, probably, bringed to the internet.
Well...
I told him that I thought, when I went to the USA, I was going to end as Paul Newman (me More Beautiful! action smiley party smiley Laughing ) in "El juez de la horca" when going to See her Admired Lady: no entering, no flowers, good beating (but for free! Laughing Smile geek ) and by bye; and though this I did go.
Well, it was a True Possibility I had been Truly Real Contemplating. Fortunetely it All Ended Well.
Not so bad!

What Andy Warhol said, the 15 minutes for everybody... Well...
Conditions that Should Modulate this Honorable and Rightly "announced" Right:
1) 15 minutes Respecting the law the same way as any other one
2) Everybody
3) Everybody Listening, Who may Want, with the Necessary Education for separate, discriminate, segregate and separate what could be Good and what not. Education on Values and on Reason.
That Way, I Agree.
Though not totally agreed wih Ortega y Gasset, I Do Honestly Think too that the Politic Leaders, Ideal Terms Directing a Democratic Society by the Representing of the Interests of All and Free for Doing it away from the factic powers, Have to Be the Best People and the Wisest Ones.
This "aristocracy" is Necessary.
Also, Have to take the chance for saying I Do Think in the Case of Spain the Monarchy is Good and Necessary, for Historic Reasons of Facts and for Actual Reasons of Idiosincratic Character and Cultural Diversity of Spanish People. It's my opinion. And I've also Studied quite enough about all these things.
All I was talking about was the Prudent Measure of Privileges (Balancing Sources of Wealthy and Empowering of All the People) from those times, the ending of the XIX (and Much More Before).
Going to Task More, See later in while!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   On the Good times! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Good times!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: