Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the Good times!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13486

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 am

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How many Nicest Videos Today! action smiley Razz
Now I'm Listening to 40th Simphony of Mozart. The first I Did Specifically Attend out of the specific original context of film Music.
As much as I'm listening to that and I am feeling quite alive, what I said on the humor couples was nothing more than the memory that came to mind. Though, I can figure out Brooke and me, in some alternative universe, making an imitation after Good and Strongly Focusedly Methodologic Preparation, and I think it would be Great. both roles for each one, alternative.
I did also come for sharing how Investigations on the Effects of Music for the neurologic illnesses like, specially, alzheimer (but including others, like parkinson), are Proving How Good it is to People affected by them.
The Task of Fundación Cien, among many others, for what I could See is Tremendous. It was such a Joy to See those People in a Choir Singing so Well and Happy. Very Hearltfelt. And so Useful for the Healthy and Happy Staying.
Results say that the music make these people can remember the lyrics so well.
Nothing unknown, but when it's under the light of this Benefic Effects for People, this is Tremendous.
flower love smiley flower

And I confess I did also "pinché" (task of the DJ, from the classic ways of defining it) the Mozart's 40th for Helping myself on the Fluidness I Need for the Best Development Possible of Concepts from some core of my mind. It's like they were there and I had to find them out and bring out at once.
Construction in Progress.
cheers sunny And on the Loving by the Warmest Virtual Hug in History!! sunny cheers

ps: thinking about the last Picture from Sirius Radio, I do have "hug Attacks", from time to time now.
Smile cheers hasi cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi!

Very Obviosly, I am not fighting superextrahiperAdmired Ramon Llull.
One of philosophy principles is, or should be, the forgetting of the fights for being the one but keeping the efforts for the good convivence.
If philosophy is trying to capture the most human we have, how can this be an instrument or a tool for the non discriminated or reflected competition!
This I've also Been Taught, the Colaborative and Friendly Doing Together, by the practic living with professors and directly from greek philosophers: be the best possible and make the same efforts for makin the others can also become the best possible by themselves.
Came for a "moment" for sharing main Ideas from yesterday's Conference.
"The language of the emotions. Eros and philia".
I'm making the summary by the bringing of 8 main points:
1) We're depending on the idiome we find when we come to this world. Each word has a long time story, and we depend on it: the meaning this gets on time.
2) the frustration from the impossibility for expressing all we think and, so much specially, feel by the concepts and language. Specially, when we Love, or hate (not my case).
(concept: ethimologically does mean to capture and keep close something, in this case, the meaning we want to fix)
3) The friendship, as it was understand by classics and much long time before by Homer, each one on different perspectives (citizen/warrior values) does mean the exchanging of reciprocal advantages. Not purely material but fundamentally as confidence and shelter, for both parts.
this can be seen in ethimology of words like
"estimar" (catalonian), that means to love but also to fix a value, or "apreciar", that means less or more the same (less intense about the meaning of loving).
There's always a sense of telling the other, when you say "t'estim", that the other is valuated as better than others as a friend. The comparisson is fundamental here, as in all metaphores used for express the impossibility of expression of feelings: "my love is stronger than the universe, my love...".
This brings the sense of "purity" I was talking about, or, more down to earth terms, "reciprocal confidence".
In the other side, words as "Amar" comes from the onomatopee "ammmamma", that's familiar and related to first words of kids to the most intimistic love, the "mama".
4) that was for the philia, which means fair relationship, balanced about duties and advantages (the example of the hoplitas from s. V before Christ, holding on together the shields: all have to handle for the safety of the rest, depending on this holding well, he will be less or more appreciated).
But then comes out the Eros, which is the disturbing element to this previous situation (theoretical terms, of course).
5) For the fact Eros can not be controlled by human, this was made a Divinity. The philia was not.
This Subject Would Need Much More Deep Development. One or other way, I'm doing in my essay (reasons for this I'm saying are obvious, only need a little reflection on the concepts I've been commenting about)
6) In this resituated context, the Love and the hate are, for Empedocle, the two motors of the universe, always pulling in one way or the other. There're cycles, on the Love, going to the One, and on the hate, going to the separation. It's always one or another, and it's neverending and never stopping (the permanent love would also be a weird and antinatural situation, a brutal disruption for the existence, say the philosopher).
Freud, in his treatment of pulsions, recognized his learning from Empedocle (pulsions of love and deaht).
7) Pythagoras did bring the concept of philia to much higher and larger levels, tothe context of the whole existence, including animals and plants. And made the systematic principia for explaining the bases of the friendship between the people.
"Epicuro" (could not find english form for the name) was much less selective than Pythagoras, and did admit Everybody to his garden (cultivating vegetables for eating, very frugal: the base was the eating together, different to animals; from this come a principle for the social reunions and meetings on the ruled and normed social dinners or meals).
Cool Socrat did find out a solution for the problems and disturbing from the Eros. Plato, in one of his dialogues, "El banquete" explains how the results of love between women and men do always bring violence and problems, because it's about passions, and as Empedocle says, in them there's always coming out the cycle love/hate. In the homosexual love, men and women, this is not happening (with the advantage of not having children when you don't want them, they say); and the philia gets much easier fixed for the convivence, making it even stronger.
Socrat was the first one who tried to integrate this two concepts: philia and eros, by this way: homosexuality, mainly (he was believing what he was saying I think, because he was married and not exactly a natural homosexual; though I guess this could be much discussed).
Plutarc, when talking about the war of "Pelópidas" says the big mistake from the homeric Nestor was to situate soldiers ordered by ethnicity, not by love of bounds. And he's talking express terms on homosexual love among those warriors (there were processes, much longer before than Socrat, for teaching soldiers to become that where these relationships were a path necessary for all, following the rules).
And all companied by 17 pieces of Classic texts, expressing and explaining it.
It was Very Good and Illuminating. Those are Real Historic things!
Shared!

There was the Wife of the Professor, among the People, and he said, for some Laughing Razz Smile that he was hoping she was still Admiring him a little, like before. Very heartfelt moment, going beyond the social and cold Smile
I Love You so, Brooke!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi!

Coherently to the Very Childish Ways Necessary for the intellectual developing (now I could, for expressing it -more than for "proving"; about these I'm starting the next epigraph, the "abductive" Sense Appearing in Mind, beyond the undimensionality of the developing in only one plane of the logc-causalist arguments-, talk about what I said yesterday on Eros: it's some lack of control, it's passion: it's Childish!), coherently to what I said about the Necessary Passion for the Subject; have to say that I've got in mind good starting for the true introducing of the "neted" core of my whole argumentation, which basic fundament I've just shared in before lines.
True, I'm Very cheers party smiley Smile on it.
Truth: it's I think more difficult to me to bring concepts into developed lines than build up the concepts in mind. It's more natural to me, this second part than the first one, as it always was for my whole life. But well, Living in Society and Willing to Share Does Need this so!
Big Brooke Hug, Loving so Much and More!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi,

going a little further on the last subject.
The moral authority is important for the same fundament. The empathy, as some intrinsic and not separable factor of our minds, does help us and does make we need those references. From them, by this mechanism we're reaching experiences simmilar to what Mead and Rorty say.
The mirroring, the direct "facing" of others who are Admirable for their Moral Values, does not need fictions.
but it's not a simplistically fixed authority, like p.e., look at that, he's been studied in bla, bla, bla, and has these homologued academic titles and has this IQ and bla, bla, bla...
No. it's about Understanding, in the complete meaning of this word, and Truly and HOnestly Interiorizing and Feeling the other values.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz action smiley

For extremely Polite, have to say I'm getting out for a little moment now, because have to enter the "intranet" for a moment again, because I was left for my wave
It's just that when I enter of new, this corporative web captures all of the internet, and then I am not seeing the Forum, You Are, too, and Many More Beautiful Human Expressions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi!!

I've been working for a while in the mind and on the paper, writing on hand. The subject I talked about, "recoil argument" and limited human conscience. Good! Not much new related to all I said before, but making some integrated better and more complete sense on this. Good for the Task.
About the fact of being human. For some geek Smile
If I could choose, for another life, just hypothetical, I'd ask for being and unvulnerable turtle, male if possible (they do have so much noisy fun for what I know Laughing ).
Long Life to the Goodness and the Heart!
See in a while, Easy, on the Loving Good for Always!! action smiley Razz
And it was a good working day today cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:59 pm

But who did send them? It was another vengeance, a following episode of the evil psycologic experimentl...?
I guess that, about this, I'll also never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:02 am

I did work and think quite Well yesterday.  I've got more conclusions, New, for next epigraphs.
And I was also thinking.  Could I deal with the fact of cutting the communication from now on till the day I die, and though this keep doing all the things I've got to do?
The Answer, Well Meditated after years of Anger for all things you all know well, was YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You all have the guilt for this ending.  You all did search for it so much.
I do regret it.  But I'm going.
I hope I'm making only one more post for sharing the name of the blog, though at this time I should know this is not necessary.  I'll be going by just a good-bye, and with a Very Peaceful Heart about my Moral Choices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi Good!!
Smile flower Smile

Working and reworking fine.
Not obssesed about developing concepts but focused. Easy mind, better rendiment. This is thanks to practise. Psycologically, it's similar to being lost in some laberint, while you're searching for the exit. At the very least o my persona experience. And I've got used to play in different laberints, and it's just a funny process, not an anxiety maker.
Brooke Good Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:10 pm

cheers wave cheekey smiley Hello Good!! cheekey smiley wave cheers
action smiley tongue smiley

After the brutal processing and conceptual situation, I am near to fix another title for the essay: "The brutal focusing" party smiley party smiley Laughing Smile
It's used to be said the english language is more synthetic than the german, french, catalonian or even castillian.
Anyway, look at Shakespeare. Who has Expressed More Emotions and Thoughts and at that Level of Intensity and Deep!
It's also said that the english is better for songs, for the easy rhymes of the sounds. Then, look at my poemary Smile ( Laughing cheers party smiley ).
Well, less or more, some serious some joke.
Capturing the Sense as an intellectual Departure from the most important and known philosophic ideas, comtemporary or not, Including main ideas from them all.
On the Loving so Good, Brooke!!

ps: now little rest of brain wave tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 pm

some sad Videos I could see. As long as I am always in need of doubting about all signs or messages sent to me, for the alternatlive truth or manipulation, I have to keep some reserve about the fact it is an actual situation.
Anyway, my True Best Wishes and Strenght Sending to Everybody.
From the Heart, who is True! God Bless. All the Love.

Feeling Good. I Worked Great: the systematicity of the first part, more than 50 pages, 2 first epigraphs, is Great to the whole message I am wanting to communicate. Some chance for making things better by All.
Concepts are getting so beautifully connected. This is Beauty and it's Sense, Significating and Aesthetic pleasure. The same Einsteins knows: the scientist Works All, as the origen of his Task, by the Heart, as the Inspirational Source.
Well, I'm trying to Explain this.
But, Please, think about the Fact of the Necessary Respect I Do Deserve, the Normal and Mature and Legal Treatment as any Citizen. No manipulations, no neighbours, no mixing real life with movies by spying my sister, etc, etc.
Obviously, I am not accepting this.
And, sadly, as long as I think Brooke is not a Person made to this treatment, I have to think and truly believe she's quite far from my feelings and my situations, Distant, Emotionally.
And it's OK. I Do Prefer this second choice than the one saying she could be pulling for this treatment to me.
anyway, whatever, I do have a Duty. Not exactly doing for those Treatment me so Bad, Making me angry and Sad -I can Handle it for Eternity if you want!-; but doing for Honest People.
God Bless!
Coming later for little while.
On the Loving action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 am

Hi,

it's True, all dogs make "popó", or poop.
We All too.
Fortunetely.
When these moments are good, they can be some of the best of my life, then I call them as making "AL·LIVIOS!" (wave geek )
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

All I was asking for is some Right to Intimacy and Privacy, inside of the Houses this is Sacred for All (We're Normal People, not conspirers or killers I guess).
The Travels... Think about it, any other thing would have been too much intense and out of place, from the moment Marriages and Children are There.
Some "opinions" were not necessary, but well, this is a free world Laughing geek Smile
No, no; about this, I think You had to be angry/anxious/under big pressure; and in this state it's impossible to control well everything.
I Love You Forever, You're so Important Part of my Life, even my Nature, sometimes I do even Feel!! Quite Difficult to Explain, but You know when it Happens.
Razz action smiley Razz
I'm Totally Sure We're Able to Make Up even Much Better Times for the Future.
And Nice Works, Nice Works too. We're gonna Make Fireworks on the Sky!!
Yesterday night I did not read any Philosophy, just some History. So Calm. Because it's not that conceptuality, and it's not taking my mind to the same high voltage vortex of reflection by inertial bringing from very marked experiences of deep thinking for last years, specially last months; and it's Bringing me some Selfconfidence, because it Helps me to a Better Connectivity for my personal Sense about Existence, including the Intellectual side.
cheers On the Loving, Brooke, Big Hug!! cheers
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi!!

Seeing later in a while, some easy nice joyful sharing.
flower cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Quite Happy too about those thoughts I shared. Very explanatory of things, I think.
I did always take, I think more unconscienciously than conscient, care from not being too much "different". I Did Always Prefered the Vitality of the Playing, the Dreaming, the Living with the People Loving me; than Studying. But now I know there was something more.
Feeling different from the beginning, I did not want to show it. I did not even want to feel it. till the point not wanting To be like it. And being very valorated for my mental skills (or sensitivity) was a problem for that.
I Liked how I was (till the point of feeling some superiority; that I do regret to admit can not completely be dissapeared, for the way and things I'm talking about, but it's a confession, not a competition), but I would have liked to be more similar to the normality on the doing.
Only by the passing of years I could understand the both "worlds" were impossible to be together in me mind and my heart.
Though, by the years too, I've Understood how it's Possible to Be Sincerely, and not faking, Nice to others, Social, Friendly, I mean; and at once have my own inner experiences, that I've been sharing for last years Here (something that I have to say, though all the bad moments from the social "rebounding" towards me; has felt so Good to me, to my Selfacceptation as another Living Part of this World).
Oh, my; How I Love the Way You Look, from the Inside, in those Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was Like a Soul RENOVATION!! action smiley
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:47 am

Hi Good Times!!
Smile flower Smile

I someway disactevated the morning alarm of my cell, and I had to fall from the bed.  Late, of course.
But I Rested so tongue smiley
How was the weekend!
I had Nice time.  Yesterday went (some geek cat bounce Smile Razz ) to a "Vivero" (Spanish, where they sell plants; not for "vita torneró" - can You believe and "Olivera" is sold for the pretty number of 2475 euros? Yes!  The only one which price I look at (for just in case a may want to plant a couple of dozens in my house geek Laughing ) and take this, yes, Obviously adding the corresponding puntuation number, 10 tongue smiley ) that was in Santa María del Camí ( geek Wink Razz ) and after to Biniagual (names geek Smile Razz - such a Nice place).  I Promise I was not the one who decide to go to these places, True! scratch wave , and that the first "Vivero" whe we did go was closed, when it's usually opened.  Well, How Nice and Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue smiley party smiley Exclamation
Then we did go to Manola's House, for some dinner Good.  She has Beautiful eyes and she's aways talking about this, because she was said and bla, bla... (these things we all sometimes do).  I did say my story, it ws long time since the last I commented: at university, the first year, some Nice guy representing the cool group recently formed, one day came to me, like being sent, asking me for my eyes, if they were natural or I was wearing some "lentillas" on them, for making the color.  I thought this is wave And he was very seriously asking, for different times.  Not much confident and believers either, my first year's universitary workmates! geek Laughing Smile
If now I was asked, I should say, no, not plural, singular, I wear a "lentilla".
Laughing geek Exclamation No, no, really, really Nicely fast.  You can bet it.
cheers Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile cheers

Things that happened on the normal doing, nothing much premeditated for making jokes.
Well, I think it was funny.
Going to eat and to Task deep and fast! Smile Laughing cheers
On the Loving Good, so Much!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Thank you for number asigned, i just Try to do what I can. it's a matter of Working Together.
good hugs Brooke!!
Less or more Happy about Results, have to Admit. On almost everything related to my Tasking.
Here's quite Sunny day. And I Feel the changes in my body, much more Inspired as inner energy flowing. Though, non exaggerations.
Coming later for easy Nice while.
Happy for the Theoretic Connections on the Philosophy and on the Living.
Proud almost the same for both.
On the Hugs, Brooke, for the Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:29 am

Hello!

It's just a moment. Yesterday's night I did watch for a while Great "El loco del pelo rojo", with Kirk Douglas and Anthony Quinn, Tremendous and Directed by the same Minelli.
I did only watch for a while, had to go to sleep, the time with Gauguin before the cut of the ear. It was the moment of the people, almost all of the village, stalking Van Gogh at his window. A Real Moment about some Opinion on Human Nature. True, this Always Happened.
The bullying or ciberbullying too is not a change of human nature, it's just a result of some empowering of some bad sides of human.
I am One of those who think a Complete Good Education can Solve almost Everything! Beyond parties deciding on it.
This is the Real bottom we do have to fight for! By a Big Deal and a Big Pacting by the Agreement of All.
A True Education for Cultivated, Honest and Mature XXI Century's People.

I'm making some Nice jokes,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM_rQf2Llf4
So Beautiful. I'd only change "down" for "Up" on the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
Nice, Funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo5bhDsQ6hE
Wow! Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umi4N6iQacE
It's a Movie! And it's, also, a Dance.
action smiley tongue smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:36 am

Good Times Good!

Working Truly Well. I'm not in a hurry, because I need some quality guarantee that can only be brought out by some paused reflectivity, but not sleeping at all.
I was taking some explicit points and remembering some others from the moment I did read the Communicative Action Theory. I've got the essence of it, I think.
cheers Big Hug!! Everything's going to be, and it's going, Well!! cheers
flower party smiley cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:24 am

Hi!
flower action smiley

Going on quite Well, how are things Everywhere!
Today Very Focused easy nice but hard for Working.
I was remembering what I said yesterday. It was too much funny to me. "Vull nar a escoleta" I was saying. But I think my mother is mixing the story, because the real rivers of crying did happen for only one time. I'm sure about it. The other days it was more for some last Mommy hug. It's possible sometime some red eyes, but cries no more. I have been thinking very focused on it (not at all, yes the effect of the maturation itself of the idea -memory- in the subconscience). Anyway, it's not much important, because I was quite calm about saying it when I was not remembering well the time. I was to express the natural goodness in me and also some Laughing Razz
There's another story for connecting, the Big Connector geek lol!
I remember one day, when I was a little older, 5 I guess, we went to a school cinema session, don't remember the movie. I was waiting my turn in a line as the rest of kids, though I guess I was bounce party smiley Basketball as usual around, but being good. When I thought it was my turn I was going to get into and suddenly a big hand stopped me, colliding with my little chest. It was not my turn, yet! Toni Taverner ( Laughing Exclamation about the names, but Nice Person though a little Mad True), the gentleman in charge of situation people on their seats had to tell me it a little sudden terms for stopping my probably fast running into the cinema.
I was used to such a Razz treatment from the adults, I had to Remember yesterday, that it was like a traume to me. I was very Mad with Mr. Taverner for years Laughing From the event at the Cinema Rex! lol! Razz cheers
Well Tasking and Loving!!
Some New Movies Announcements are Just Touching!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:25 pm

And I do insist, this doing to me, one day or another, will be payed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi Nice Hug!!
flower cheers Smile cheers flower

Coming for easy moment. Going well. Later in the evening coming again for a while.
Tomorrow is holiday, "Fiesta del Trabajo" Celebration. I'm coming in one of the three days.
Loving Sweet You love smiley action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 am

Good morning,

in the actual state of things and circumstances, I've finally decided to leave the internet for a really very, very long time.
I'll be only sharing some Philosophic thoughts of mine by my blog, when I have something new and not to be just better structured in a book. Some summaries, quite far from doing it for every day.
I've got to say I'm so Satisified and Proud for All I've been Able to Give and Share for last years. Much More than I did ever think I would.
I've shared a really good number of conceptual tools for the explanation of some better intellectual and moral sources, in the making of the Sense for a new Reason for the Human. Truly, Much More than I thought I could; though I'm very, very far from my best making and achievements still.
Wishing the very best for life,
Salvador
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue May 05, 2015 2:37 pm

and also on the Hugs!!
cheers Smile cheers

party smiley sunny hasi The Love is Always a Win hasi sunny party smiley
Now some more tasking quite hard as focusing efforts; but later in the evening coming for a little while more for very tight hugging.
Love You, You Know!!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu May 07, 2015 11:42 am

But going on Well quite Calm and Focused. It's just that's so Beautiful and I'm so wave party smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri May 08, 2015 9:05 am

Hi Good Goodnes!! tongue smiley Razz action smiley
cheers flower cheers

How Beautiful shoes You're wearing, wow! The Complete "System" is cheekey smiley Exclamation wave
Nice Video!
I am quite tongue smiley party smiley , Feeling like on a bycicle, David, on an Endless Loving Road, so Joyful All the Way. Efforsts are Welcome part of the Travel too.
For making the healthy transition, from yesterday too much brutally cheekey smiley wave Razz to some more Calm normal places, this Music, Barry White Selection Does Really Help.
Ready for the Task.
No matter how long I have to stay away from You, when I meet You again, sorry me, the Hug will be Indescriptibly Tight, away from any previous script because it's impossible to be described!!
flower cheers Smile love smiley Smile cheers flower
action smiley on a Very True Adoring!!

ps: it was such a long time, till being able again for this Delightful Cute Loving time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   

Back to top Go down

On the Good times!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next