Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the Good times!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed May 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi,

it's OK, it's OK.
Yes, the bank did Help and by very exquisite ways of Personal treating. Thankful!
Anyway, I was not telling the same about All; there was some missunderstanding by phone and mail. That's All.
Now I have to bring some order to my domestic finantial system. I'll Try.
Also, have to say that I RETIRE all bad words and that I do APOLOGISE, quite SINCERE.
But the Truth is that my nerves are ready to explode for those things around my privacity. So, a wise solution is this:
I'm not sharing any simple thing from now on, but I'll Work my Skills to the top for Making the Best Possible Job, for personal prestige, too I Admit, and for HELPING my Society.
But no more posts for free. No, because the contradiction inside of me is Brutal, till getting dangerous even to my health nerves, for the TOO MUCH UNFAIR. As Pope said, there can not be Peace where there's no Justice.
And it's True. And I've been Handling for too much time.
If I don't feel I am Giving for Free, I will accept much easier the disturbing (I Actuall See so Clear there's not way to fight against this Conspiracy), till the point it will get like something nothing to me, by music on ears and anything.
The fact is that the UNJUSTICE TOWARDS ME WILL NOT BE SO BRUTAL TO MY MORAL HEARTED AND MINDED SENSE.
This way, Much Healthy for All.
I'm just Doing Coherently to my Chances where I am Free as a Person.
So, by now, this is a TRUE GOODBYE.
It's True, becaue my pulsions for making a starlette of me and the pulsions for Helping I'll easily be defeating by the Idea of the Danger for my Health and for All, including the Results of my Career, Too Much Important I Know.
So, this is All by now.
God Bless You All, for Always on the Loving Mode!
And flower Brooke action smiley cheekey smiley for Always in my love smiley Exclamation
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri May 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Not exactly using a Nobel's mind now ( Laughing wave geek ), but Efforts finding out Results.  
This SONG, it's SIMPLY TREMENDOUS TO me.  Like (to my subjective perception) some Perfect Feminine Answer of Energy to Mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDZYSIwBajA
It's How I'm Feeling about Tremendous Music.  So Much.
Feet, if I was not so tired, actually, would get me now out of the window on the air, almost.
Dialectically, Oposed to the Other Beautiful Ones of the Day.
Hope You May Like too, on the Fine Loving!!
flower cheers tongue smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley tongue smiley cheers flower

ps: but please, and no second meanings but only literal, don't ask me for the possible dancing for this PURELY ELECTRIC RHYTHM.  We should think about Something!

psII: the properly Nobel mind of mine did forget to post the Song, so I had to edit the post wave Laughing Smile

psIII: I'm sorry but later coming for a little easy while for Weekends Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 am

This going on into deeper at the second point of the essay is getting the whole of it, in progress for everything connected in the Sense. So Great!
I'm very Well Humored.
Babies Do Change my Chip. And it's a retarded reaction, the one bringing me up to the presence of my wide emotions for this.
Obviously I am not going to Crying or Very sad for the Emotion before All of the People! geek wave Laughing
Though, I'm not much interested (though I can, I'm very potent bounce Laughing Smile ) in getting reproduced. No at all. If I was in the right situation, I'd Adopt. There're so many Children in Need for it. The World Does Actually Need More Love and Care than new People.
Said this way, it does not sound so well. But it's not about the new are not Welcome, not at all, but about the Fact it's Not Necessary, as long as there're many Ones Wanting a Home.
Talking more personally, I don't think I am obligated to get reproduced because of my biologic skills. First, because there're no guarantees for anything as biologic results. Second, because biologic results does not mean guarantee for the good social and vital developing (we can find in history many wave evil genius). Third, because I don't think my skills, as a Compact Subject, are a guarantee for the happiness of anybody, not at all. Yes, though I'm quite well, actually about almost all (not fulfilled with Satisfaction about the way the world is, but quite Calm about the bad things `p.e., the fact nature is so tough and cruel for wild animals; this is our start, in fact- and Optimistic about the Future).
And to this personal reproduction we can add to all I say about the problems for adopting I do actually have.
I'm in a Joyful Busy Time.
I've Got my own Sense Made! And for this I Do Need Everybody in.
And these springtimes are Tremendous, for my own hormones and for the light dresses going on the road...
Sorry, this last was a joke, but also a Natural and Naturally Shared Truth.
God Bless!
Coming later for a little while. Working quite Well tongue smiley cheers
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue May 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi, Hugging!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

The thoughts are in a good progressive stream. Finishing this week. It fits.
Look at this last sentence, degressive quantity into the same "more than just 'asonante" rhyme geek scratch Laughing
Today I've got a Babies Appointment. As long as it's all very measured on time as chances, I've got to Go when I exit my work place today.
Now dowloading!! Wink Razz
The Hugs are Tremendous in Imagination right now!!
cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu May 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Good morning Beautiful!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

On the Hugs, my mind is fortunetely slower now. though, fortunetely today it was so very tremendous on the rendiment, though today and tomorrow more geek wave
I know it's all sounding quite wave , but this is just how I'm feeling for the Good going on the Task. And then I Connect it to the Timeless Embrace with You, and it's such a jumping bounce of mind, and heart.
Good Adoring Good on the Love, See tomorrow and for all of the day on the days Forever!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 am

Hi!! ( wave What a Face for mental efforts, but Smile OK)

On the Going Good, now I can actually say I've got "fixed" (between " because any FIXIMS is too much presumptuous to me on my investigations) the keys of the actual subject, this is the phenomenic an expansionistic and positive critic of Descartes Fundament of Rationalism.
Big Hug!!
I'd Adore to Listen to You in a conversation to talk about Michael Jackson, or your Princeton times, and the Movie Making Adventures, and the World of Fashion, the Photo Sessions as Technology and as Preparation of Mind for The Beauty...
So Many things!! action smiley
On the Loving Hugs, See later in a while!!
flower cheers sunny Idea hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi Idea sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri May 29, 2015 11:01 am

Hi!!
(and to Everybody Present I See too Razz action smiley )
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Dedicating for Your Birthday the text from yesterday and this mix.
Hope You Like it too, just some dreamy fun on the beautiful thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwtpWXmRLtA ( geek , Inspirational)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04mhdEPdyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DBoMIi8bYc
(I Know You Like it Very Much!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKBK6JBnJ2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ky0qHGzquA
cheers party smiley cheers
flower love smiley flower
ps: and the last Beautiful Song doble Version, have You listened, it sounds the beginning so similar to last Scene from Endless Love!!
cheers sunny flower love smiley flower sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:12 am

So, related to this last post upon the BIG BENEFITS of the HEALTHY MORALS SYMBOLISM for our REAL CONNECTION TO THE WHOLE WORLD as a Filter, problems are not in erasing irrationalism (many human behaviours are Actually so Contradictory, in society and individuals; though, nobody's doing anything about this, or very few people, at the very least), because this is impossible.
The irrationalism come from pulsions, biologic, like hunger, domination for affirmation and survival or sex, p.e.; but also from Bad Symbolism.
The key is understanding well what's the True Nature of our Reason and How it Operates.
I'm just a philosopher, I can just explain -or simply Try to do it- how things, less or more from my innate cognitive and sensitive limits, really are.
To say this specific thing is moral or not... It usually is not my task.
I will also describe the Moral processes, psycologic and social, but as something General.
My only axiologic prescription would come from the Idealistic Uthopic Monopoly of the EMPATHY. Nothing new at all, have to add too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Hi!

How are things Here We're Going Smile
It's truly hot in the outside at this moment, oh my.
On these days I'll be thinking about the prelinguistic thinking (prelinguistically, obviously geek Laughing Smile ), and next week I'll make the writing of the first part of present chapter.
I am the first one who'd like to go faster till the finishing, but quality is the Key Subject on this.
Coming later for little easy nice hugging, on the Love!!
flower tongue smiley cheers love smiley cheers tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi!!

Those things! wave
And I thought Bécquer was Good!
Victory is Yours!!
Smile Laughing Smile

How are things Going!
Ready for some Resting.
Now Reading some other One on the Middle Age Philosophy. Focused the same on Scolastic and on Arabic Philosophy.
Listen, from Abenhazam from Córdoba: " Quien no sepa echar alguna vez una cana al aire, no será buen santo".
Shazam!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile action smiley

Fulfilled with Good Energy, Tremendous Going.
(a mistake to correct, all pizzas tomatoes and mozarella as fundament, the other one was with pepperoni; Sargent One in terms of Pizzas, the spice taste is Tremendous).
Now mind easy, though in the evening and night some more Philosophy (Kierkegaard, he did know something else than philosophy only Smile ; A Lived Life is Fundamental).
Well, God Bless, on the Loving!
And You so Sexy!!
cheers Eternity's Now cheers
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi!

I've been told by my workmate Friends (yesterday's One it is too!) Rafel (Student in last course of Philosophy -I've just sent him today all of my Task; yes, it's not hate, just the required corporativistic solidarity lol! Exclamation Razz ) and Juan Antonio the results of the third game of NBA Finals ( Mad for knowing before Watching!), but Well, I'll Enjoy the Same. Sending many Best Wishes to Everybody, Heart! (and Talent, Really; oh my Goodness! Shocked Smile )

Came also for saying I'm using for this first subchapter all of what I wrote on Thomas Nagel, TREMENDOUS from New York, "The Last Word" Work.
I am wave party smiley Exclamation cheers hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley Exclamation
Blessings!!
Now my Friend Pep has entered, See later in a while before going-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:54 am

Hi!

How Beautiful and Heartfelt Touching Picture. Speechless and so Joyful to See this Post from our Very Kind Friend Marcos.

And today it's later because I did not awake enough at time, and fell asleep again. I was so GOOD in bed. I was tired, really, and I did it. It's OK, just for one day and for not very much time. Now Feeling so tongue smiley (it's True, not playing for Expressing the BIG JOY for the Today Day, though it's also helping, related to All, the TRULY HEARTFELT CONNECTIVITY Happened Today!) and Energized.
God Bless!
Hug of Loving and Adoring so Much!! action smiley
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi,

Here Going Fine.
Have to add, about the "meat loaf" me times that -beside and added to the Big Metaphysical and Existentialist Vertigen and to the Moral One; something impossible to Evitate, from the Moment Moral I Can no Separate from some Cognitive Ethical Side, though the Heart is Key of course- this did come, CONNECTED ALL, from the Knowing of Human History and also from the Knowing of the World I was facing, like "The logical Song". I was Disturbed, and as usual, did guilt too much my Family, my father specially. It's the easiest thing, going to the "origen" (untrue, this is not the Origen of the Sense, just of the biologic living) of all of you as being and to what's, at once, the closest and better known (some natural cowardness on it). I mean, my father was far away from being what we say a Role Model, but he had those weaknesses, innate and storical...
The Freudianism on Families Have Made a Real Big Mess of Human Psycology, its POWER, I mean.
I Do Agree with Pascal, our Inner Limits before Infinite and God; but our Greatness is not only coming from being aware of our limits (this is all for Pascal) but also for GOING FURTHER THAN THESE LIMITS. And Freud brought out a too much weak theory on human, as "sons and daughers" of our context. The same I'd say about the too focused in the cultural and linguistic turn Perspectives, General terms on Human.
OPEN it, Your Mind and Your Heart, to Your Power for Goodness and Morals and Empathy, to Your Soul, to Others, to Spirituality, to the Infinite, to the Universe, to Love, to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Real, this is The Sense.
action smiley

ps: coming later for easy little post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz cheers

For Videos from today, the message is that She Loves me.
Yes Mad , I have to face it! ( Laughing Razz party smiley cheers hasi ).
For a while, today I'm able to handle it at 100% in mind and heart.
Usually, lately, always only (oh my goodness what a words mess wave Laughing ) in the soul.
Today some "heartfeltity" tongue smiley
Big Hug, this must be True and I have to Believe. I Do, Brooke Razz action smiley
Please don't forget the kind childish going on, and the poetry either.
Smile For some Movie Imitation: I think I Love You too. there's a big lack of communication, but we'll go through, we have to Smile
And We do!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

ps: scratch wave . Calmy, normal; like I was going to the Videoclub to rent "Endless Love" again at 18 action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:42 am

Hi!

My mind is absolutely demanding a more calmy day related to the transcendent abstractivity efforts of creative philosophy.
I'm obeying.  Some Care is Always Good.
All I've been doing and have to do it's usefully working right now, in some place of the places between my conscience and my "subconscience".  There're no absolute lines of separation in any places of brain as pure states to be fixed in a totally independent way, there's always something from the others in any one state of mind.
Here I'm situating, p.e., the connectivity between those inconscient processes of control of the physical body and the intuitive conscience we can achieve about them; for the philosophic reasons I've been sharing.
Yesterday was very good, some qualitative jump.  It was all in mind, but I had to express it all.  The power of linguistic expression I've Never denied.  It's just, the same way as in science conclusions, there's something more in our brain, rational the same, and also the same base of it.  Those processes I've been commenting.
Yesterday's could Watch the last Match of NBA Finals.  What a Finals!
Great Warriors, though also the Cavaliers Proved to be a Tremendous Team, going so Competitive and High Head through all the problems of unfortunate injuries.  Next Season's Going to Be just Awesome!

ps: Brooke Big Hug, Loving Peacefully but so True!! action smiley cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi!!

Obviously, my Lady of Mine, I was not joking about Your Intelligence (just about the fact it's not very necessary to see my grammar mistakes geek Smile ).
For some Sense Kind Beautiful, beyond any possible sadness Here, Posting this.
NOT crying, just FEELING BLESSED FOR THIS JOY OF LOVE FOR LIFE AND IN ETERNITY,
(sorry big letters, exclusively as a expression of the emotion)
Sense!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No8ay43VEGY
Beautiful!
cheers flower sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: I've just been making my hot feelings fried geek Laughing tongue smiley

psII: You Did it, so Beautifully!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:27 am

Hi!!

"The Beach Boys"... Transcending at Roy Orbison same Level.
And yesterday's night I was Watching again (not all, it was too late and the morning comes) "Rain man". It's Tremendous and Adorable to me, and so Very Funny.
I can not help, hearted terms, Laughing at many of the Adventures. Nice!
Humble terms (I could not count the 246 toothpicks or "palillos" on the floor geek ; and I was not a Tremendous young Actor either; but I know how much it takes the count of one dollar less 50 cents, so well geek Laughing ), somehow, I Do Feel Identified to both characters. Like I had been wearing both canons (fixed by the cultural tradition) at once as my identity in my youth years. Now, I admit I'm a little over this simplistic vision, but then it was frustrating, the "land of nowhere" where, as a person from this world, I was. I mean, to my own inner Living, I Was so Clear to myself, but towards the social world... scratch
Well, now it's Much More OK!
Came for something more. Philosophy. but I don't remember, True wave geek Laughing
Ok, now.
The classic philosophy in occident has always been "humble" (well, Heidegger or Hegel... Laughing geek ) towards the "Catching" of the whole wisdom. But this was always Focused in the Cognitive side of Human Mind.
Orient was More Complete, but somehow a little out of the word, and not enough humble either, because what the Meditation (GREAT, TREMENDOUS, NECESSARY) to the Deepest inside ourselves is Bringing is not the Absolute and Total Wisdom, but the Harmonic Existentiality to our Nature and to Nature (I'm Including other Human too in both concepts). Not little thing at all, but not everything.
The care not only for ourselves, but also for the others, does Also Need the Cognitivity.
The same Existential Sense Does Need it too!

ps: Brooke Heavenly Beautiful Adored for Life and Beyond!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi!!

Very Calmy going Well. Rested mind, walked legs. Sun on caring cells.
How are things!!
Now calmy working, coming back later for little easy nice while.
As today's a day of CHILDISHEST Very Happy from me, telling that when I was in the street, crossing the way, there was a car big going too fast for the context of traffic, and I made a run (the first of the day, the second was more "repriser" terms, back improving) for evitating dangers, carefully stepping feet on the ground. And as there was some good wind, and I was running against it, my hat (this is not that one coming from my 14 years old Memories geek Laughing Smile ) did suddenly "jump" from my head, and as I was running I immediately caught it, for not going too far, still just beside my neck. Reflexes good! Ego fun! Laughing tongue smiley geek
I Love You and I Adore You, it's from the Soul!! action smiley

ps: I'm remaking the index of essay. I've made a part of a chaptar a whole only chapter, finishing Well this week, while also preparing the rest. The Reading of Wittgenstein, finishing tomorrow, and after Spinoza -Genius too- Will Really Help for next point, "Structures of Reality & Mind".
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi!!

To Do the Right thing. I think and know You know what it means to me in my case; about my doing. I Know You Actually Know me quite Well.
I think things are quite Clear about all important things between, actually.
But, though all circumstances of the Living, I Love You and this I can not evitate. It's Joyful!!
A Life's Sense.
And it's a True Source, a Motor of Bright Life and Love, like I could only from it splash it around for Good.
That's so Good.
Oh my, now I very meditationist moment, big perspective time, You know... wave Smile
Everything's Going to Be OK. Improving, day by day, better said. Because I See it is True.
I am not writing any destiny. Who knows, maybe someday... Together Forever. Who Knows!!
Till "then", this Doing Here is Very Beautiful and Inspirational.
And it's a Blessing Source for Stay in Touch with You, my Eternal Love. I Enjoy it Everyday More action smiley
And how boring is to think about the fact I'll have to be shooting myself, or my sister in a moment, one of these days. I'll do.
I'll Enjoy while Doing it, Feeling it is Dedicational; as it is, in fact. For You, if You Like it.
Big Good Hug, Adored Beautiful!!
Coming later easy nice for a while.
I am so Focused and Calmy about the essay. I've made some edition on the index, and it's almost totally ready for the last continued run till the end. That's how I'm actually feeling about this. And this last chapter... wow, it was like, to me, almost magical, the easy final doing.
Inspiration and Good Staying is Key. Those Pictures from You... They Helped!!
action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 am

Here I am for a little while for clearifying the concept of the substance in the context of Descartes Philosophy.
It's ExtraSuperImportant, for the Reason is a True Inflexion Point in History of Philosophy, of the Thinking and of Science; and it must be Well Explained.
Needing spanish.
"Spinoza es el padre del racionalismo epistemológico,que a grandes trazos es una versión original del atomismo lógico de Bertrand Russell, donde la realidad se concibe como una estructura lógica-racional perfecta y sin fisuras de incomprensibilidad para la razón humana que es espejo y recipiente de toda verdad posible respecto de esa realidad, como "continuum" de una ontología monista pura, sin espacio metafísico excepto para la comprensión y fundamentación metodológicas de la "auténtica realidad", que es Dios, en su conjunto infinito.
Sin entrar en la contradicción en sí que ello supone, quiero decir, la volatilización de las implicaciones ontológicas del método consciente racional dentro de la realidad epistemologizada, de acuerdo con: a) mis explicaciones de carácter lógico sobre los límites de la mente y de la lógica b) las nociones damasianas de la consciencia; debo entrar ahora en Descartes.
Es cierto que Descartes mantiene una literalidad expresa que adopta la noción aristotélica de substancia (todo aquello que tiene existencia por sí y que constituye el núcleo de su diferenciación como individualidad ontologizadamente separada), pero ésta es contradictoria en sí respecto del corolario necesario que es preciso asumir respecto de los presupuestos y el desarrollo del método cartesianos.
Porque si la única justificación inicial de la existencia es el pensar de uno mismo, ni el pensar de los demás ni la existencia de Dios puede reconocerse como tal carácter, por coherencia con el núcleo de la teoría de referencia. Él último argumento, sobre el papel de Dios, en realidad y a lo sumo, sólo puede adoptar el carácter de cláusula de cierre para la certeza lógica, expresamente y de modo expreso traída a modo de conveniencia metodológica por Descartes para su filosofía.
Independientemente de las creencias religiosas de Descartes, éste pretendía, recordemos, crear un método epistemológico válido por sí mismo; esta idea central preside absolutamente todo el pensamiento cartesiano, como núcleo de naturaleza ontoepistémica fundamental, sin necesidad de ninguna otra substancia adicional a la propia consciencia del pensador. La idea de un Dios bondadoso sólo es un aspecto residual en la filosofía de Descartes, como una muleta de la que, desafortunadamente para la consciencia del filósofo, no se puede deshacer. Y esto no trae causa de su religiosidad (ha habido y hay racionalistas epistemológicas, que hoy serían representados por los positivistas lógicos, que creen en la separación perfecta entre razón y fe), sino del solipsismo insoluble a que conduce el único medio de la certeza racional del propio pensamiento encerrado en sí mismo.
De acuerdo con ello, ningún objeto dotado de extensión, lo cual -la extensión- sólo es observado como principio supuestamente deducido de la razón autosuficiente y en clausura ontoepistemológica; puede constituir una substancia en sí, en tanto que su existencia no tiene un fundamento independiente de la substancia única real para Descartes, la consciencia del sujeto (no Dios, como en el caso de Spinoza), en realidad.
Con la causalidad mecanicista objetivada en modo perfecto (totalmente encerrada en la mente como aprehensión total de lo existente), la cual representa la única constitución filosófica de lo real que resulta coherente con el monismo positivista, actual u originario -como el que tratamos ahora-, de la doctrina racionalista cartesiana; desaparece la noción aristotélica de substancia.
Porque debemos notar que aquélla supone una eliminación, por reducción racionalista, precisamente, de la doctrina de las cuatro causas aristotélicas. Lo cual, a su vez, es el único argumento lógicamente coherente con la eliminación metodológica (por la deseada separación imposible entre razón y fe de Descartes) de un principio metafísico de lo real, llámese en este caso Motor Inmóvil o cualquier otra substancia transcendente y/pero imposibilitadora del monismo lógico-racionalista causal objetivo que desea consagrar el gran filosófo.
La eliminación de las causas teleológica y final, en realidad, retrotrae la constitución de la substancia al punto de partida metodológico y ontologizado de la consciencia. Esta eliminación no es por casualidad, pues representa (en modo igualmente coherente e intencionado), en términos de una filosofía de la ciencia que aún no había nacido en términos de expresión literal; el nuevo espíritu científico newtoniano de la eliminación de todo lo no cognoscible (de lo que sería el "noumeno" kantiano), por reclusión de todo lo real en el ámbito de la causalidad científica moderna, la cual ya fue completamente refutada, desde todos los puntos de vista epistemológicos y ontológicos, por David Hume.
Descartes, como misión filosófica principal, se plantea crear un método filosófico capaz de sistematizar conceptualmente esta nueva realidad científica. Y tal mecanicidad causal pura y la fijación del principio de fundamentación ontológica de todo el edificio filosófico cartesiano en el "cogito" individual eliminan, ciertamente, aunque ello no sea expresado en modo literal (o no visto, o, simplemente, no reconocido), la noción de substancia individual más allá de la consciencia pensante del origen de todo lo real existente.
En realidad, el auténtico desarrollo pleno de Descartes no se halla en Spinoza (cuyas contradicciones internas no voy a estudiar aquí), sino en Hegel; pues Descartes es el verdadero fundador del idealismo racionalista, desde su solipsismo de fundamentación ontológica. Aunque, no obstante, sea Heidegger el que se aperciba de esta auténtica implicación necesaria de la filosofía cartesiana, en su crítica de la ciencia como espacio activo para el sometimiento incondicionado, objetivado e instrumentalizado de todo "lo otro” (lo que pretendía justificar filosóficamente, y hasta el plano ontológico, sin éxito, Descartes; aunque sin pleno conocimiento del significado de las consecuencias reales últimas denunciadas por Heidegger).
No es que yo comparta la crítica ética de la ciencia considerada en sí misma, y en términos epistémicos casi absolutos, que efectúa Heidegger, pero sí debo adherirme, por imperativo racional de la justificación de la verdad, a su comprensión de los efectos últimos del racionalismo cartesiano en el seno de la filosofía de la ciencia positivista. Y, yendo más allá, debo reafirmarme en mi idea de que la ciencia sólo puede constituir una parcela de la cognición humana integral, en la cual "lo otro" es considerado, a modo de continuación histórica respecto a los métodos racionales de nuestros ancestros que deviene sistematizada y autojustificada (los procesos cognoscitivos de aquéllos no se hallaban sistematizados filosóficamente, eran mucho más parciales respecto de la comprensión de totalidad -lo cual no es un mal en sí, desde la óptica actualizada de la razón integral y verdaderamente autoconsciente, lo cual es inclusive de sus propios límites innatos, que deseo plantear- y, también, mucho menos autocomprensivos como metodología funcional de previsión de las interacciones físicas fenoménicas de la realidad aparente o visible, así como respecto de su funcionalidad potencial), no como substancia, sino como objeto, en su objetivación cognitiva racional por la consciencia pensante, que lo instrumentaliza como medio, y no como fin.
Esto último conecta con toda la fuerza de su coherencia explicativa, teórica y práctica, respecto de los puntos que he tratado de esclarecer aquí, con la efectiva eliminación de las causas aristotélicas teleológica y final. Sin ambas, la noción de substancia, al menos en su sentido propio y filosófico, se diluye completamente en la conceptualidad de lo meramente objetivo o fenoménico. La razón pura kantiana, en su elucidación transcendental de lo físico, supone el reconocimiento explícito de la realidad de la objetivización cartesiana radical y de sus consecuencias ontológicas, entre otras caracterizaciones esenciales".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi Huge Sweet Hug!

I could not come before because of the disconnectivity technical problems with the internet. True.
Fine. Calm. Good.
I Worked Well!
And today Good, though not very inspired, really Good for the complete integrated meaning.
Aso, taking my time easier, I'm too much selfresponsabilized person, and I do have to be more inner tongue smiley about All.
I'm doing, Caring.
This perspective I'm bringing to evolutionism is new, because it's getting captured by the wide concepts.
Please don' tell me (oh yeah, I am not worried for this geek Laughing Smile ) but I think I must be a genius scratch
Many Hard Efforts, that's the key!
Well, Seeing later, Loving True and Calm, Necessary for Health and for Going on Well, as the Rest.
Beautiful Beloved action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Hi,

only to add a last commentary to theories of today, for making the concept complete as Explanation. I'm making all, less or more, Meanigful by the essay; but I think Here I'm bringing a good Sense of it.
"Well, and the last condition: making the imagination this is a departuring and isolated context, for getting the concept of mutation as the primary factor it truly is for the genetic variatiability (not including the mix with previously existing gens, for explaining the ideal case of evolution from a fixed point, for the Explanation). In other case, the mixing of gens from other populations can bring the changing much more directly (p.e.: in the human mix of birds “canari” and “cardenalet”, one day appeared a rare one who could get reproduced, and from this are coming all the red color “canaries”), but this is not the key element for explaining the structural dinamics of the evolution".
And "canaris" Singing so Well!

I've just talked for a while to my Good friend Pep, who came for a while. He Likes my finds, Proud Friend (told me that I'm "a machine"; well this is a well intentioned definition for expressing somebody is good at something, that's all; I've been told before for this meaning, and it's not disturbing me, as long as it's Well Understood, Kind! Razz ), though a little pessimistic about Human future horizon.
But, though he says well about many things, I'm Optimistic about the Structural Changes the Education can Bring, by the "Using" of the Best in Us, Always Alive, for General Improvements.

Good Loving Good can Be Possible!
Coming later again, Loving!!
I Understand the Meaning of Video List of the Today, it's OK. It's Great the Process could get Finished and Now the Horizon Look so Bright.
Though, I Always Had my Ideas quite Clear. P.e., and Fundamentally Related to this, I Did Never Dream about "non equalated age" Loving Dreams. I've Always Been so Calm about it, my psycology and my Loving.
God Bless!
Loving's Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi!

OK Well!
I think the race of videokos, videos yours and my names and words mine, was fine to you and had good time, my victory, of course action smiley Razz geek
More focusedly have to say that I did not prove by the reflections on evolution the ontoepistemic reasons for the metaphysics of the change. This is needing a more generalistic and complex argumentation. But I think I connected well that concept to the evolution ones, and at once, by doing this I brought out some firm proves (by the logic of my narration for the concept to be abduted finally in brains) about the concept, which is more than I was expecting. Great, good job!
Many Nice Beautiful Videos and Pictures I've Seen, God Bless, from the Heart! action smiley
Brooke Loving Good, See You soon. No animal rhymes, just the human heart!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi You're a True and Living Dream of Love and Beauty hasi cheekey smiley cheers
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

ps: and still many Songs to be added to the list. I guess my Sister will celebrate my "nice" fixing. Just some kind geek , I'm Giving All the Time to Her.
Blessings, Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Today getting out a little sooner, for resting better. Later going to the calmy sea tongue smiley
What about this one, following the last one posted, with no much mental efforts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7Zkkucos8
Really Heartfelt Touching Song for All, Peace, Humble and Goodness Inspiring!
And well, though I know that the rest of the essay is not being exactly easy, I think I can make much better, as efficiency of mental efforts.
If I have to do more jumpts, I'll do All necessary ones, but I think I can go a little more easy flowing on what I've achieved in mind, from now on. Well, for sure not totally, but, p.e., I am finishing this month this chapter; and don't think it's too much difficult, if well focused and practic doing, to finish before the end of the year.
Seeing later, Big Brooke Hug Beautiful, Really!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:13 am

Hi, good morning,

sending many greetings.
Here going on well. Focused. Very. Taking the needed time for resting is blesing thing.
This actual doing is so necessary and fair. I'm keeping these ways if around I see the same ways keep the same, some elementary respect (nothing from another world, anyway, but it's better than anything).
In the state of things which all the stuff did end, I was feeling like a true slave.
Now I understand the message from the Movie "El manantial": the free creation of a person is the objectivated version of his spirit grown, in one or another way, it's part of his soul. And this has always to be respected.
And it's true, first of all, you're working -you have to work- for the love for your own work and creation, it's our nature; after, you can decide the fairest use of your work. In my case, I want to help for it.
The first impulse: the shout for my self affirmation, it's over. The second: a search for some key to help (and always, between courtains, to impress her) is gone too. I mean, as the directive impulse.
My creation is getting fed by itself, in my soul. As a free continuation and maturing of it, as a vital process.
If you're bringing morals well to your living, any normal part of it (the creativity is a natural part to all) will be under the same morals judgements, all of your creativity will be as moral as your interiorized moral principles; and you'll know they've been interiorized if you're living and feeling true what those principles say to you. Your principles, interiorized by yourself, as a free indiviual you are, after have fought for Learning and getting a Real Education for the Living: the Values, respect, empathy, solidarity...
All those principles are key, but your work has to be its own motivation. Only this way you can feel free and only this way your brain can work at its top, as the natural ways of it.
No one can make a slave of you, no matter how interesting your work may be.
As I've always said, the goal is not justifying the ways to get it.
Though, anyway, my work is the result of a search for bringing some truth to the human existence (social and as individual) on earth, because, one way or another, this is natural to me, like a natural detective of the reason.
My achievements (I'll never need the social recognizement for knowing this is real) are so satisfactory reason for my pride, natural as a creator, normal as any worker about his/her creation. There's a big plus, after this is done, for the reason of my objective and the Sense this can bring to the people, and there's no doubt this is also a motivation when I'm working; but I know and feel the message from the Movie is True, while I'm working, my pleasure is my work.
And I also know my work is mine, and no one can treat me like a slave or an animal, by conspirations, for getting this work better or for getting a better me. This is corresponding to a policial and totalitary state. And I think, theorically, our democracies are different. Well, these are the words I've been listening for years, at the very least.
The truth can only set us free, or make us a little more, at the very least; the truth, just as the realistic and mature Sense under the moral values of peace, love and respect I'm proposing; it's never going to be a reason for sending anybody to any kind of jail or bringing a person under stalking shadows and unknowledged nets of conspiracies.
As I said, actually this doing is at some minimus of acceptation to me.
Now going to eat something and starting to work so Focused.
I want to help. Let me do it.
God bless you.
cheers And sending a big and friendly loving hug!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   

Back to top Go down

On the Good times!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next