Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the Good times!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13605

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Taking the chance for sharing some ideas on Damasio Tremendous Book.
On his first Book, "Descartes' Mistake", when he talks about conscienscousness (now I know the different meaning to conscience!) he can not easily overeach the "homunculus" problem inside of our head, being consciencious of what we think, feel... and of ourselves. He explains this metaphore is a fail, but does not go much farther.
He's more focused in the union of reason and mind, regarding some real cases from his practic studies. Some people with severe damage in some key parts of the prefrontal brain do suffer serious problems for developing emotivity as they did before the injury and, at once, though keeping their logic ability OK, they have lost their abilities for solving practic problems in real and social living, when there're conflicts or risks.
Damasio does not want to substitute reason by emotion, but explains that in these cases the emotional perception of values involved with conflicts and risky situations are directly determining what we traditionally have been considering the reasonable decission. Without Good Emotion we're losing some scale of priorities for the living that we usually relate only to objective measures that, in fact, do need the emotion for getting appreciated.
In this second Book, he is defining (I'm needing till the next week for finishing, I'm make notes and deep reflections on all) consciencousness as the feeling of touch, look, think... about something and, more deeply the feeling of self.
On it, he differences the core conscienciousness, which is shared with animals and that's related to the now and here, and the little story around; before the extended conscienciousness (using now the literal translation from the spanish translation wave Laughing Smile because don't remember), who is involved with all the related to the plenitude of our human conscienciousness: the deep sense of self, the morals, the conceptuality...
By now, I'm saying I Agree with Everything.
And, also, that I can Incorporate all to my own essay and making Good Sense from these Bright Ideas (not so different to those I had before the Reading).
The problem of the cognitive conscienciousness we're leaving opened. As Damasio says, conscienciousness is not the top of our human soul, but it's some kind of biologic fundament. He says, I agree, it's coming, evolutionary terms, from the homeostatic perception of the body, the true conscienciousness, which only became what it is when the knowing of the feeling came, and it's all made of mental images, not only visual, he's talking about perceptions of the mind about anything, related to conscienciousness of it.
The knowing of the feeling...
The mutual implication between "reason" and emotion gets to the surface again. As Damasio says, we can not separate them.
But, precisely for this reason, the metaphysics are still unevitable in the fields of any kind of conceptuality, that belong to the finest and most superior level of conscienciousness.
I mean, we can know we're consciencious of everything happening as perception as image on mind, without any need for metaphysics, but when we're wanting to express it by concepts... All old problems are appearing as always. To Know and Deeply understand those perceptions we see as images, we know something else that knowing we're feeling this image.
P.e., the knowing we have the feeling of thinking about love, philosophy, faith, self, god... this is not explaining to us the nature of these things we're thinking about and of which we know we have the feeling of thinking about them. We also need the Classic Reason for talk about them.
If not, we'd end in some nietzschenian irrationalism (mistaken from the moment he's using the classic reason for talking or writing) or some strange heideggerian being out of reason (and for this able to be dominated by any pulsion of the willing, with no scales of moral reason about it; similar to Nietzsche or Schopenhauer, though this last one it's quite involved with Morals, he's just telling we're limited by pulsions, but not deffending our unconditioned subsmission to them).
For these, so Brilliantly, Damasio Understands consciencousness is a Qualitative STep in Evolution, but not the finest character of human, though Totally Necessary as the Support for human can be the Human Naturally is.
Well, this is just provisionary conclusions I'm sharing Here with You. And Everybody Friendly coming too.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi, one more try geek Smile Razz
Smile flower Smile

Today not much walking, alive, dead neither geek Razz (I'm Enjoying "El hormiguero", Truly Nice!). Taking easy.
I posted this Lovely Metaphore of Cuteness True
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1EGimjUBvg&list=PLNiLou3nV4Ij8BYeVvk1GnByv1Wpxjxcm
And I was saying that because of the repairing of street around the entrance to the University UIB, Philosophy Ramon LLull Building, I did have to pass throughout the bar.
I could Shocked see there're not Pictures of Kant or Aristotile, but of Marilyn Monroe and Paul Newman. Nice Cinematography Couple They would have Made!
Came today to mind of mine for there's a Video on Brooke's about The Actor's Studio, and for more Connecting too.
She's Looking to the Camera, Super Sexy as Always; and He's Looking elsewhere (Thank you! geek Laughing Razz ), Tremendous.
Two True Icons. She's One of the Best Ones, and He's Been a True Role Model to me, from Movies and from Real Life too (Obviously, not for the fact of having Beautiful Blue Eyes).
Wanted to take the chance for sending my Most Respectful and Admirative Greetings to his Wife, the Highly Brilliant and Beautiful Joanne Woodward, from Here.
And, beside All, He did also Had Time for Helping Careers of Two Other "monsters", like Robert Redford and Tom Cruise.
Yes, a Real Role Model!
I've ENJOYED so Much this post, Oh so Much.

Good Hug, You're defeating me by comparissons but I Love You Very Much the same!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
action smiley cheekey smiley hasi Smile
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: Expressing Free but with All of the Heartfelt Emotion.
T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi,

in fact is a "trigamy", so it's Good! Smile
Have to confess I'm using my Mad moody for energy for working, harder. Only.
When I destroy barriers of concepts in my head for sense, I do get so tongue smiley , like a drug, and so much calm, as tired. When it's not that much this second one, it does feel so Good.
It's true last events (though coming from accumulated circumstances I've been repeatedly denouncing here), and reflections on it, have changed me, but I've not become bad.
Just Different.
In fact, it's a whole process, including, so importantly, my Sense studies.
Now going, today I think I'll be babysitting cheers party smiley Razz This is Real Joy to me (though Admit don't want to have biologic children, just because -well known-, I Love Kids!).
Big Hug, on the Loving True! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi,

on good hurries, very busy.
Well, I have to do these things, it's my payed job, it's my legal normal obligation.
Pulls to very ordinary normality. I'm not dancing, but I can not say it is feeling bad neither.
Doing all the things. The normal daily limitations in me I have to face, it does feel good to say it. CALMS me and somehow keeps me out of the possible frustrations for it. Assuming situations by some mindfulness, just doing. Not necessary, not convenient neither, many reflections or judgements on it. Just doing it.
Good Hugs, on the Loving! Some places, the Truly Good Ones, are going to be Always There; this more "unconscious" doing is also remembering me this, and let me enjoy much more these Spiritual Certainties.
It may seem contradiction but it is not.
Me too much thinky, since I remember. So, the more "mechanic" doing is Good. Those Good Memories, those thoughts and feelings of Re-created Places of Love in my Mind, Get Back on it.
Well, I have been thinking for too long now geek Laughing
Those thoughts I've shared today (to See Wise and Honest People -not the only one I'm Always saying- it's Always Motivational and Calming thing to me), I'll be thinking about it. In first months of 2016 I'm finishing the essay, my first definitive version, probably march or april.
Big Hug Good, on the Loving!!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 am

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How Very Lovely Talked Video, Very Lovely and Touching! cheers action smiley
Beautiful, Beautiful as the Blondie's Song says!
Big Good Hug!!

ps: I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:17 am

Hi on Hugs!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Came for sharing little edition of last text and the addition of another point, which is key, because I also include the goals I'm going after through the making of essay.
"1.- Orígenes y desarrollo de la hiperbolización del reduccionismo lógico-racionalista. (20 pags).
2.- Crítica fenomenológica de Descartes: los problemas del método cartesiano. Un punto de partida para una nueva filosofía de la consciencia. (26 pags)
3.-Recordando las deficiencias históricas de la reconstrucción teórica de la razón. El carácter necesario de la idea y el símbolo para el conocimiento y para el mundo de la vida. Una introducción primera al pensamiento metafísico innato y natural.
(24 pags)

4.- El contexto alternativo, Habermas: afuera de la consciencia del sujeto. Notaciones definitivas sobre la indeleble subjetividad. (16 pags)
5.- Una nueva demarcación, de base ontoepistemológica y naturaleza integral, para la razón. Introducción a las nociones generales previas. (23 pags)
6.- Argumentación epistemológica de la teoría de la Evolución: significado filosófico de la teoría evolutiva. Análisis en perspectiva ontológica del concepto biológico de especie. La emoción como factor clave para la aptitud supervivencial y su implicación originaria en la razón integral. (18 pags, completar último punto con Damasio, emoción)
7.- El problema metafísico inmanente a la consciencia. Consecuencias epistémicas de la estructura cognoscitiva de la mente: naturaleza y límites de la razón funcional. Damasio y el “feeling of knowing”. El simbolismo siempre presente (incluir “subconsciente” y sus interrelaciones).
8.- Lenguaje y realidad. Lenguajes natural, científico y lógico: insuficiencias epistemológicas. Estructuras de la mente-realidad: la evolución biológica y el lenguaje pre-semiótico como clave explicativa del conocer y el pensar. Un nuevo método: la “digresión lógica” y la comprensión de la experiencia intuitiva-vital para la narración explicativa, entendida ésta, a su vez, e idealmente, como red conceptual de significación plena.
9.- La transcendencia natural del ser humano. Evolución de nuestra razón sobre el desarrollo biológico de la pulsión cognitiva. La conceptualidad como medio y como fin de la razón. El sentido metafísico no material de la comprensión.
10.- El Ser. Principio de identidad y principio de razón suficiente. Las paradojas fundamentales en la estructura ontoepistémicamente metafísica de la realidad (Zenón, Bergson, Hawking-Penrose). El yo natural y el yo metafísico: la integración transcendental. Fe y libertad.
11.- El problema de la verdad. La triple naturaleza epistemológica, ética y moral de la verdad (neuronas espejo y empatía y “feeling of knowing).
12.- Consideraciones finales sobre la metodología filosófica utilizada en este trabajo y sobre los objetivos principales del mismo (crítica histórica e historiográfica previa para la localización de los problemas clave, y el auténtico sentido de la evolución de la razón filosófica como saber heredado y crítico, en su esencia; desproblematización de la metafísica, en sede del conocimiento en general, y de la ontología de la espiritualidad)".

HUG Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi!
That kissing video, simply Touching!
Come from univ and it was so Good, adviced for Improving explanation and presentation. So much! Really True.
For coming new conferences cycle its coming Professor Adrados for one. He is 94 years and its hoped his healthy let him to come. Tremendous, 94 and still travels for speaking Great conferences... Beautiful. I guess the applauses will be warming the whole city.
Big hug Loving True!!
To t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi! Smile

I mean. I was Never searching for "too young" Pictures, of any kind.
And I was never making any suspicious on being a violent person. Even the Pope said he would hit anybody on the face if his Mom was insulted...
I can understand personal reactions, hot heart, but I can not understand orchestrated and organized institutionalized -non formal institutionalism: groups of people with shared interests- campaigns towards me, like that I said about intromission in my personal and private life; not only as talk but also, mainly, as a fact: spy, intromission. This I can Not understand.
Why????????????
I was not searching for fortunes or substitution families neither. Then... Shocked
Fortunetely, Philosophy and Love I Found.
I did see some name of blog in last post, not posted by me. Maybe it's indrectly telling me to go out.
No problem, no regrets. For one time, even though this had had to be the first and the last, it would be Good some Direct and Sincere Communication.
Though, I am Going to Help and Bring Sense to Human. I think I'm one of the greated hearts and minds I've ever known, and this means a True Responsability before Human, before History and before myself.
And Always, whatever, Loving You!!
Good Kind Fine Easy Loving hug, God Bless!!
God Bless!
flower cheers Razz hasi love smiley hasi Razz cheers flower

ps: me Feeling quite Well; I am Being Good, whatever others may do to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

And second post in this subject.
I repeat it because theres a mistake: I think I am one of the best "duplas" mind and heart I've ever known, and I think this means a chance but also a responsability. At the very least to me.
Being Good!

ps: Lady, I know now You know this and You know me, but I had to say it, though it's not much "politically correct" to talk that way about oneself, "greatest", "best..." Rolling Eyes scratch n (Truly Representing emoticons). One time is not so bad, if reason (not instrument, no "el fin justifica los medios") is more important.
For more, I am quite much better than I thought. Not for making others feel less or little, just for Expressing I know who I am and what I can do for the Human Reason Discoveries. I'll hardly going to talk these terms again, not my type.
Big Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:29 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Here we're going. Little later arriving, little later going.
Good rest. I did fall asleep with my glasses on. Had good rest of mind.
When mind get too excited (now again at that level, not 100% but at that level of mind and gets too much inertial) for the working for going on and on, just think on my vacation time or childish time, and I get easy. Matter of Practise.
Working Fine now.
Good hugs Loving!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:31 am

Exception for "personal" (only me giving the face of my heart as always, but now over) talk.
About that video made by "daisypeta". Beautiful.
But please, the comedy could stop if you want.
How could any averaged mind believe she feels any feeling of love for me, when she left me alone, with not a simple advice and not a simple touch of humanity, before all experiments and insults (she was one of authors, I know; I could see in person for two times, how she was feeling).
You can say all changed when she looked into my eyes.
But nothing has changed. Look at the facts!
All I've won for my travels, having no money, and for all my efforts, is having primitive and bad intentioned psycopatic people next to my wall. This thing has TOTALLY CHANGED my mood towards the Dream of Love in this place, have to Admit, it was the Definitive Killing. Last reason I needed for see Clear I am not respected by those people conspiring, and much less appreciated human terms. Invasion of intimacy, so Very Happy I am Shocked at this Total lack of shame and at Total permissivity by Authorities.
Those are never going to be Ways. All ways have been Closed for this last step of UNSENSITIVITY AND PERVERSION AND POWER ABUSE.
Or is just that I was Bin Laden for you wave ?
Watching a Movie on Eichmann's case yesterday's night all came back to my mind, and I could See how I Feel Exactly the same this people is to me. I did see. It was very painful, to totally understand the meaning of this conscious and reflected conspiracy around me.
I'll do ALL I CAN, FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, FOR SENDING ALL THIS PEOPLE TO JAIL.
And SHE HAS NOT MOVED A SIMPLE FINGER FOR ENLIGHTENING MY LIFE!
SHE HAS NEVER LOVED ME! action smiley
And It's OK. Then, the pretending is nonsense, don't you think, friends?
God Bless!
Regarding to All other People Not involved with this Conspiracy, I'm quite Friendly, Truly. True! action smiley Razz
I guess There Must Be Somebody out of it scratch Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:14 am

Hi Good morning for an Adorable Hug!!
cheers flower cheers

Beside the fact of my echo mind on the hug (Truly), have to say I'm Working (and also that I'm Shocked affraid at my Easy doing for Lovely Baby imations of movements or faces, Really, I see the simmilarity in mind, by imitating see exactly the movement, p.e., it's a mirror corresponding coming along, as fixable psycologic experience; this weekend I Had the Babies, have to say Razz cheers Smile ); have to say next week start of the edition of texts, as this week finishing the reading of all actualized (2015) development of the problems, and possible solutions, and the provisionary "last" solution for got written on essay.
Have to say I'm quite convinced about my last arguments on mathematics and so, more than I had thought I'd get (all was a process, and the longer time has been passing, the easier I catch the conclusions for each matter).
Well, Working Focused now.
Good Hug, faces of Heaven of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:55 pm

The more I learn, the many more and more difficult problems I have to face.
I think I'm on some horizon where I see some provisionary finishing, able to get fixed as the way for the definitive write of the essay.
"I 27.10.2015
El discurrir del tiempo interno, discernimiento de la “duración”

En el ámbito transcendente de la intelectualización conceptual, no existe, propiamente, la noción causal de espacio- tiempo, sino su abstracción evolutivamente funcional traducida en el principio deductivo de la coimplicación secuencial –en red, y no con carácter de linealidad proposicional, como una mereología.
¿Cuándo el discurrir interno del tiempo tiene un papel concerniente a la percepción mental del “feeling of knowing” (el problema de la emoción en el lenguaje ya está explicada, en todos sus ámbitos, gracias a este concepto) relativo a la consciencia plena de la “narración” logificada de la mente (por lo que respecta a la comprensión de la mente en términos no cuantitativos ni meramente funcionales sino en términos objetivos y ontológicos de los “qués”, sólo es posible un discernimiento intelectual, en términos del lenguaje científico u ordinario –sometidos a la lógica “supraobjetiva” o metafísica, en tanto que vía constitutiva del correcto discurrir de la objetividad-, relativo a la delimitación de sus límites y a la funcionalidad de su presencia en la mente)?
Veamos un ejemplo: “Pedro viene dentro de 10’, y si no estamos listos cuando llegue se va a armar una buena”.
¿Qué sucede en el plano simbolizado del conocimiento con esos 10 minutos?
Cuando este plano cognitivo se convierte en sentido, por comprensión del significado de la oración, esos 10 minutos no se viven en términos específicos del sentir (como se siente el calor de la digestión, por ejemplo), sino que se aprehenden como una información objetivada y delimitada. Aunque siempre el significado pragmatizado de la oración - en lo que se refiere al tema concreto que nos ocupa- será una función del conocimiento que se tenga de la puntualidad de Pedro y de la intención del emisor del mensaje (pues no nos hallamos en el mundo de las matemáticas, ni siquiera en el mundo del significado meramente locutivo de la lógica semántica, sino en el de una aplicación práctica y en el contexto real del concepto de número, como cómputo de tiempo), creo que ese tiempo sólo tiene una eficacia computacional a efectos prácticos, cuyo significado ontoepistemológico no es distinto del tiempo kantiano de la percepción sensitiva, evolutivamente derivado de la comprensión animal del espacio-tiempo. Es decir, el cómputo de los 10 minutos será realizado sólo a efectos objetivos y de causalidad con respecto a las tareas de interacción con el mundo físico.
El tiempo sólo transcurre de forma específicamente interna en el plano del sentir puro. Cierto es que el sentido y todo el proceso del conocimiento se hallan imbuidos totalmente del sentir (como “feeling of knowing” de la captación metafísica de lo consciente, pues de lo contrario tendríamos que volver al “homúnculo” de infinitos “yoes” que comprende lo que discurrimos sobre la vía lógica-causal o lógica-secuencial transcendente; he aquí un hecho más para la demostración de la realidad de la transcendencia: la necesidad de un “ingrediente” mental extra, “feeling of knowing” respecto del discurrir lógico-causal objetivante y sólo aparentemente no imbuido de metafisicidad, al menos en términos estructurales de la funcionalidad de la mente; tal como sucede con la autoconsciencia no objetivable); pero en los procesos y/o estados de y para la percepción del sentido (la luz que se enciende, la abducción…), o en otros procesos de plenitud mental tales como el mindfulness para la vida práctica (en este último caso sí existe percepción espacio-temporal, pero en un sentido estrictamente kantiano), no existe la duración ni en el plano sensitivo.
Para la percepción interna del tiempo es preciso que el estado de plenitud cognoscitiva se “degrade”, situación en la que la sensación de la duración variará en función del nivel de distanciamiento respecto de esa plenitud.
Por otra parte, cabe decir que los mecanismos evolutivos de la supervivencia no permiten fases demasiado largas para la plenitud del Sentido ni para la introspección conceptual pura que tiende al mismo, por la pérdida de conexión respecto del mundo físico que suponen. Incluso en el caso de mentes entrenadas para ello, existe un límite claro: el agotamiento cerebral.
El tiempo de Kant es el tiempo del “core self” de Damasio, común a los animales y evolucionado directamente para la supervivencia. Es un tiempo de la percepción del mundo exterior, no relativo a la vivencia cognitiva interna.
Por otra parte, el tiempo de Heidegger es un tiempo ontologizado, concebido como sustrato primordial de la existencia y como vía de la posibilidad de la apertura, parcial, en y hacia el ser. Pero este tiempo existencial es un tiempo histórico, casi einsteniano, en realidad, ya que hace abstracción del sujeto para invisibilizarlo dentro de la sociedad como ente primordial y poseedor del tiempo.
El “extended self” de Damasio quizá podría asemejarse a esta noción historizante de Heidegger, pero existe una diferencia demasiado grande: Heidegger, al ontologizar de forma absoluta el tiempo, lo desvincula totalmente del proceso cognoscitivo en que se inserta, lo cual invalida la primera afirmación.
En el caso del “extended self”, al rememorar tiempos pasados y hacer previsión de los futuros, se constituye el “yo” en términos de identidad histórica para sí. En tal caso, cuando el pensamiento es relativo a las vivencias personales (o cuando nos situamos por empatía, en la situación existencial de otros semejantes o cualesquier otros seres vivos), sí es posible no sólo hacer cálculos sobre el tiempo, sino también “vivirlo” y experimentar la sensación y el sentimiento de su paso, pasado o futuro. En tal caso, se intercalarán situaciones mentales de tiempo interno con procesos de sentido conceptual, que se integrarán en mayor o menor medida como sentido final. Además, dicho tiempo, en su vertiente puramente autosubjetiva del yo histórico, será percibido de forma muy distinta en función de la plenitud, satisfacción, ansiedad… generados por las experiencias pasadas y por las previsiblemente futuras.
En definitiva, un poco en la línea de la abstracción que propugna Husserl para la aprehensión de la cosa misma (desubjetivización del proceso, etc), creo que el tiempo en términos del “ahora” cognoscitivo no tiene entidad alguna, desde el punto de vista de la experiencia existencial interna, en el contexto de los procesos funcionales de la narratividad lógica-causal-secuencial, que son procesos de objetivación de lo externo, aun en la vía de la conceptualidad transcendente en que se ubican, donde el espacio-tiempo no es distinto al que explica Kant.
El paso del tiempo interno en términos de presente siempre ha de suponer algún grado de “aburrimiento” o de ensimismamiento autosubjetivo (el cual es del todo preciso para la percepción interna del tiempo que Bergson utiliza para su justificación ad hoc del concepto de libertad humana), lo cual creo que también constituye un mecanismo evolutivo propio de los seres humanos -seres transcendentes-, para el discurrir sobre el plano de la explicación y la comprensión, y el descubrimiento. No es un argumento nuevo, es la clásica idea de las virtudes de la aparición del “ocium” en el seno del pueblo griego (y de cualquier otro) como posibilitación del florecimiento de la filosofía y las artes".

ps: if I am studying the integral reason, have to take care of all these things. I think something almost definitive is on the horizon.
Big Good Loving Hug, see later in a while!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:08 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Good morning on the Good going Beautiful. A Hug Loving Very Nice!!
Coming later for post last text.

ps: on the easy mode heart, that makes possible the big focusing of mind. Looking and Talking Very Good at The View 25.02.2013! action smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

What a hottie day, oh my.
I was talking like the "destornilladorious" guy, about the possible accumulation of tasks, and this is just a complain undercover, because in fact it was a real petition for not happening this.
I did it because it's not only for my benefit, but for Global one.
Had I said I am fixing a very concentrated body of fundamental ideas for basing all of of my philosophy, by situating them all in a real logic coherency relationship?
Difference to logic: any singular applying of any rule (infinite, as many as situations and formal elements you're taking: for this, also, mathematics, happening the same, it's "invented", Wittgenstein dixit and me agreed) inside of logic formal systems does bring inside the seed of axiomes, implicit, making any explicit reference to them just a tautology or repetition not necessary (ontologic terms, because it's very normal any body who has not studied the subject may need further investigation and learning for fixing those axiomes).
In my body of ideas I have to admit this is not happening.
Though, this is not meaning there's a deep logic sense in my argumentation. in fact, I am already thinking that if we're take off the "feeling of knowing" fundament, all other things are somehow on a tautologic relationship. This last is about the classic reason, the "feeling..." is this fundament key for fighting the "petitio principii" (me lating so bad, and I am not sure whats the right form "declinación" is appripiated for second word when first the form of "petitum"... scratch geek Laughing ) or recoil argument. It's out of logicity. And it's Key.
I think I do even got the logic structure for the introducing of the concept of transcendent reason. Yes I guess. Yes, I've got it I think. For sure cheers (and tautologically connected to all, though some axiomes, yes, axiomes, are departuring from the "feeling of knowing" and the pragmatic results we Do Feel and Experiment before our coherent doing into reality; but I think I can also prove by logic arguments the main questions, as identity, difference, implication... they're "selfevident" principles to the reason: this is not saying reason is omnipotent, just that's something Good, somehow, because we see and feel it by its results before reality, and the bases for these successes are those principles). Well, I'll share all next week.
Well, Good Kind Hugs and Much Loving for the weekend, someday I'll be posting too.
A Very Loving Hug!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:12 am

Hi!
Dont know if San Anselmo (the famous ontologic argument of God existence is his) would feel satisfied; but i honestly do.
Andd what could mean to me the making of the considerable bases for Fixing some core essence of my
ontoepistemologic reason (including all of those principles
from previous post) and idea of God.
From my mind and heart: The Most Beautiful They can Imagine.
And what is this to them?
The Universal One.
And what is the direct translating of it to the Life on Earth?
Coherently to all said today: The
Transcendent, Spiritual and Moral Union of Human as One Solidary Loving Conscience; and, Also, the Translation of this Concept and Feeling to the Practic and Real termd of the Living of All Beings, Specially of those All in huger and more Urgent situstion of Need.
God Bless, Good Loving night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Hi,
In bed for read and rest.
Not internet visits, only come for calm of Good sensitive heartd.
Need this way for optimizing.
Like a movie if a search for a treasure, spending next six months like this, in real search for best sense in my mind and heart.
After less or more the same for a year, though some little rest between.
Wishing, whatever Always, Very Best.
Good Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:00 am

Hi!!
I was reading Freud(pulsions) and Russell (miscellaneus on epistemol.). Also preaparing scheme for chapter 7.
Now rest.
I Enjoy Very Much.
Loving True Kind Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   

Back to top Go down

On the Good times!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7