Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the Good times!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13606

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I have been Working, also, for being able to Stay  cheekey smiley Razz when we may meet again in the Future.
And as all is connected, this meant also working for being Kind and Good Here.
But this does not mean I am not Feeling!!
Now going to some Hard Work. Necessary.
Loving Very Much  action smiley 
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Going to university in a while.
Later I'll share something, though headache is not very helping for cleared thinking mind. Really True. But we keep on going.
About Saul Kripke. Very Interesting. Though I don't want exactly to make critic, because it's texts that were written in the 60s... Just to try to take the chance for understanding -me- and also explaining something from my own learning on it.
Each day I'm more Sure about the Fact World and People Do Need Philosophy, to Understand, to Explaing and to Bring Sense to the whole Process of Life -understanding this world in its profound sense.
party smiley Loving so Very Much!! party smiley 
 flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi!
 Smile party smiley Smile 

Now going to Babies. I Did Receive a Call, and going in a while. I Really Love.
But, again, for my character, I've Always Known I'd have Never been a good father full time.
Some More Wisdom Admitted (after stupid numbers I said).
I Just Want and Need to Love!
flower God Bless the Loving Ones, God Bless All  flower 
 cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've been Working.
This Video is such a Great Music for Concentration to me,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLnQWQGPQQ

I know subjectivity from the covering Picture (Beautiful!), but it's also the Music. It Works for Working! Smile 
See later and Forever Love!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

Came only for a moment.
Not many  geek ideas, but Loving.
Beautiful  cheekey smiley action smiley 
Well, maybe some idea: I know You're so very too much used to be told You're Beautiful; but when it comes from me, this is a much more valuable thing.
Well, thinking about it, me telling You Beautiful...
Those values in wall street or any other market would not exactly be "rare" ones as gold or something.
 Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile 

Some childish "stupiditism" of mine I do taste and Try to share as  Razz  holding kisses.
Very Adorable, Very Much Adorable You Really Are.
And Your Talented Brightness Does Only Excite my Romanticism More  action smiley
One example of this Talent is the today's Picture. Oh my! I Do Love it so!!
See later in a while (those Videos I find in Your Place are Smile Laughing /cheekey smiley wave ), and for All of the Time.
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:56 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Recently eaten, alive. Yes, don't forget the grammar mark, that's Important.
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

No, no, I really know it's not literal translation and need something else there.
Well, the fact is that I did eat.
And the Picture sitting on the sofa is so Very, Very Beautiful. Oh, yes!
Good Goodness Beautiful Feels Good in the morning!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

Talking about (not to  geek , but in the "threed" sofa two  Smile ) me, have to say that I had a very good rest, and that I dreamt about Jason Segel.
Yes, it's TRUE  Laughing Smile Razz 
I know it would have been less  Suspect to coming "dreamed" on Cobie Smulders, per example, but not.
 Smile Laughing Razz Razz Razz Laughing Smile 

It's True, I Swear. You were, in another possible world, dating him.
And I was mad but not that much. I mean, not exactly "killing" anybody.
But there was no sex there, it was something made upon our actual physical bodies but with our minds in high-school, or even primary I guess, for the things said, and the good and real  Laughing Laughing Laughing (don't imagine anything about swords crossing, just all childish on jealousy).
It's Tremendous, our mind. Is it possible that I connected to dreams the role of this Great Actor from "How I met your mother" because of his name, because of the Picture from "Backstreet Dreams" that I posted yesterday, remembering the name of the Leading man there, Jason O'malley?
Pronoun names my deeper memory had in files that were not appearing in any moment, I remember well, in dreams. In fact, I was not sure at all about the name of Actor. I Mean, I Know Well, and have Seen some Real Good and Funny Movie, but I had to look the web to get sure about that.
But that was my conscientious thinking, becuase I guess my unconscientious one knew perfectly what he was doing, in Dreams.
I said because it's  Laughing (not for dying anybody, PLEASE  affraid Razz ) and also a little very much  Shocked scratch 
Now have to go to some task. This Classic Music Does Feel so Good for that. Yesterday, after Big inner Joy for my Honest texts of the day, I did even get Emotioned to the 9th simphony of Beethoven, really Touching the Joy, wet eyes of Happiness. So True. Beauty can Make this!
 Smile hasi Smile 

See later in a while and Always!!
 cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:09 am

Hello Good Day!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
I came a little sooner here today because of new comments to see. Nice!
I've been Having Babies, this Weekend. Yes  Very Happy Smile 
On saturday, the first in time, and yesterday the second one.
Really Good Touching Time!
They Do Change Minds and Hearts, if opened.
Such an Extraordinary Emotion.

And about more down to earth things, yesterday went to run, and it was a fail. yes  Laughing Smile 
Not well diggested enough past in the stomach and terrific temperature were a real something. I did my 41 minutes, starting to walk where long way up begins (fortunetely!), but I arrived home truly  tongue 
I had to use ice. Not only for knees, but mainly for all of my head, including the ears  Laughing Smile 
Legs OK, normal cardio resistance OK, but temperature in head and in lungs was too much hot.
I did sleep and rest quite well, so today quite OK!
Ready for Work.
Please sorry for friday words, last of the day. It was like someday's saying: I have to see God, I have to see God!
The Important for this Person is that God is There. That (well, and More things I've been talking about), when Free, makes Life Easier, and Inspirational for Goodness.
Day before yesterday I did Watch "Hannah Arendt" Movie.
It did truly make me Think. I do admit these ideas she says in the Movie (from her Articles and Books -I've read some things of her, so Great!), I someway start feeling from my 22 and so. I mean, "the natural and the easy of the human evil". How is this Possible. She spent the rest of her Life, after that Article in the New Yorker, Studying this.
She said, following her professor Heidegger, it was a matter of thinking or not thinking. If you think, she says in the Movie- well we should add- you're not going to fall into that monstruosity described on the screen.
The Movie ends not very optimistical, she laying on a sofa that seems more a psyconalitical freudian place, metaphore.
Why even his Admired, and so LOVED ("there're things stronger than human nature" says about that), Heidegger fell in that acquiescence with the evil?
Through the morning I'll try to give a little answer to that, what I do modestly think from my knowledge and my experience of live.

Lady, I know well where are "virtually" divorced  Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile  but also married friends, virtually too.
That's OK, it's Good. I don't have much to say about that. It's OK. Everything's going to be that way.
Please, don't let me get too protective very usually, please  Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile 
See in a while and Always Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I Like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nItP1awqYMM , the Sense of Nice, Easy and Gentle Proximity; and in the Context, Learn and Fun.
So Important, the Education for All.
I did almost immediately tell one of Nice guys that guard that place, for taking care about the subject of kids so too much close to those wasps.
All Together can Work for Something Good, I Know.
 flower Smile Smile Smile flower 

flower Coming later, Seeing Always!! flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Ah, and the medicine (not the bad one good  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), is taking strenght and resistance away too.
Can You figure out, I can not imagine that...
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
 action smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:30 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How Beautiful and Nice Pictures, and Videos. Wow!
Able to leave anybody speechless.
I am.
And I confess I was coming, only for today, very angry. Not angry for exploding in words, but "meditatedly" angry. If these neighbours don't stop making those intentioned noises after 1:00 or even after 2:00 at night, I think I'll have to do something radical. Very Legal, obvious.
That what I was thinking. I was going to say an ultimatum: to Organization around me; if these beings do not stop making noise at night not only authorizedly but also well clearly directed, I'll stop any kind of personal or even warm sharing here. Just, as my Responsability, thinking from Philosophy I may think may Help.
It can not be tolerated anymore this.
Sorry me for saying this, because Pictures were so Beautiful. But it's so Brutally Disgusting me, the behaviour of these persons. Where am I?
Yes, the cold sensation for the years and years of abuse from these beings (knowing is something more, I don't care if therapeutical or not) I can not evitate.
And I know so sure there will be more angriness about me again, I mean, no more Pictures for this.
It's OK. I'm just Asking for my Rights. I'm a Human Being, whatever you, organization, may think. And I have been disturbed to the top, actually by this. So, think about it well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

First, thank you for the number in the Forum Here, I understand it as a "Good job". Thank You!
And how Nice The Blue Lagoon Video from the day. It's Very Cute!!
Now I think I'm not making  wave , Cuteness mean these problems of too much  Razz 
flower  Smile cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley Smile flower 

ps: See later in a while and Always!!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:14 am

Hi!
 Razz flower Razz 

How are things in the morning!
Talking about me, have to say that now OK well, but just already minutes ago quite different.
I had a dream right before waking up.
We were at school, with these actual bodies (mine too and with all put together, as it was before the "sweetheart" of you did the funny thing  Laughing Smile ) and having some relationship. It was a "wills and whiles but compromises" made up one. I do remember a very well known actor who was trying to pull all the girls away from me to him  Laughing Smile ; and I do remember there was another girl in a dance party, sitting next to you. I did go to sit down beside, and we did agree about a "menage a trois" dance. It was a sexy type for three but not obvious sex (like "augmentació aufònica", not "ufònica"). I did look at your eyes, and they were sending to me shame, pain and sad wet.
I did wake up like from a nightmare, quite badly, right after that vision. And, so curiously, I was having a good time on the sleeping dream.
It is True!
Couple of minutes breathing and heartbeats and mind OK.
But wanted to share, for my "subconsciente" and for Here's. Feels Good I guess.
Probably, because yesterday's night I did go to sleep quite angry for the long of touch. Just Human.
The fact I do admit quite easier now, actually, than before that I could not be having sex for 2 or 3 times a day, for each day, almost; does not mean I am dead. No matter the stairs we may go down.
For this, I'm inaugurating a new subject, for  wave  Laughing  Surrealistic.
It will Feel so Good and  Laughing to me. Hope All may Feel the same by my sharing.
It's not going to be Always posted, but today is a Day.
Always, on the Loving!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi! action smiley 
 party smiley Razz party smiley 

I know I did post them before, but what about this Musical dialogue!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1_d6bbM1I

cheekey smiley party smiley How Beautiful!  party smiley cheekey smiley 
 cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Look at what level of wisdom I'm reaching that today I did even stop when felt (though well subject muscle) some movement in my calf muscle (previous to breaking, alert) today when walking. I was so party smiley Very Happy , going and going, but this happened and stop Easy. Wow! Laughing Smile
It's just also that yesterday when for a walk up and down the streets, and did also bring from one place to another (water for vegetals and flowers) recipents of water (all with muscle fixed). Felt better, but have to take more care.
Proving how Sense for Life is Key (even when neighbours after wall are breaking the law at 2:00 a.m. etc; I'm not angry now, I'm just Shocked Exclamation ; Very; about People and this Living; just that actually now; there's some Need for controlling, for dominating or for paternalism, sometimes, that you can only directly face when you've got power, goodness and wisdom is nothing, just a motivation for wanting to control more the other; sometimes).
Well, now going to some task. Doing Easy.
See later in a while and Always Loving!!
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Coming fine from a nice walk. Today very good fixing and OK, by calm too.
In fact, I think that by last stretchings I've been making the little breaking bigger.
Yes, the other day went to professional body-caring (you can bet this is for Health, because in other case my pocket would say not yes at all, LOL), Very Good Professional and Friend, and I was told that I had a vertical (not horizontal, so this is better) breaking of already 5 cms in my calf muscle, external side of right leg. I guess I did it bigger by stretching. Today and from now on more caring till better healing, though some very little and necessary for keeping some flexibility, against contracture and inflamation for the zone and around it.
Stretching is SO GOOD, the prove is that I, only by this streching (only, True), and walking (and running one time a year lol! Mad Smile ), I do keep some good shape. For the therapy, I was going right after some sweden amateur boxer, I was said, and therapist was really Mad affraid for the muscle concentration (too much hard task for too long for her). geek I mean, she said my superior part of the body is less or more the same level of density (quite similar) and ass and legs were my success in this sudden comparison cheers Laughing Razz
Stretching is Blessing, but I have to take Care, and I'm Doing it.
And what a good excuse I did find for Very Happy Exclamation me; lol! It's more than exhausting.
Whatever good I may be, do You wanna know when I do feel myself More Protected? When I'm next to the Babies. I Do Feel like Nothing wrong could Happen. As I said yesterday, it's Heaven. And it's Healing. And it's True Responsability too, of course, and First of All.
Well, going to some responsible tasking.
See in a while, Loving Always so Much!! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I'm getting more and more calm about my tasking. Not for getting slept on what I've done till now, but for some peace of my inner conscience, about what I've done, next to some confidence for future tasking from the results I've got till now, I do human terms Admit.
Working, Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

This is going to be the last "babytale" (Children are so Beautiful and Tender, but They're not real angels, though having a big part of that; for this we must Educate them Well) by now. It's quite Expressive.
Four years old for painting nails of hands and feet, and make up for lips. Grandma doing it.
(scratch Question study Question ). After it, so "self cheekey smiley ", commenting to me and showing up while critizising the results.
Smile Laughing party smiley Razz Incredible!
Next to what I said about Education and real instincts living in the Heart and Mind of Heavenly Children (Honestly, this is a problem in many situations on these days, and I think some parents are too blinded to Reality of Human, which Include our Beloved Kids; Rational and Emotional Education is not a perversion or a trauma for Children, if Well done enough); there's the Fact of Precocity. About what sometimes I Did Listen to from some Videos Around. It's True that boys and girls have many emotions that adults sometimes ignore or, maybe (and this is specially real about what I said on Education), want to ignore. I'd say that little girls are usually more precocious than little boys, from the base of some statistics of my own (not very scientist, have to say out loud), but this fails in my case, so...
Well, Shared! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

One Time.
On "e" (@) Time, but by IQ and Heart! action smiley
flower cheers party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Very Nice Pictures -no including the robbered ones, naked- and Videos -yes including the not robbered ones, naked Smile action smiley - in the Internet!
And the "who say's" Adorable. I don't know how does he talks, but the Looking in that Shocked cheekey smiley is so Nice! tongue smiley
Here me Feeling Well. I had Very Good Rest!
Later I'll share something on thinking, because I did read a little too, but not much extended versions, just some specific conclusions or some idea.
Loving Brooke Shields Very Much. But You'll have to Love me the same, even now when I'm going to be Only Good action smiley Smile
Well, going to some Good tasking.
See later and Always!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Just a detail for Good advice: in this exercise, legs must be totally stretched while laying on the floor, and all of the body relaxed.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 am

Ladies and gentlemen (big and small letters used just because of grammar impositions Smile Laughing ), came for some Nice fun.
As I said some time ago (almost a minute of my life), here we go Razz Laughing Smile
Some "flying sense" over it from All, or almost, more modest terms have to say; from All around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=banXT6azA-4
I did really Like when I was a kid, though I did Always expect for more intense adventures, thinking, innocently, that a dog could do the same heroic things as Errol Flynn (very loyal visitor of my land, have to add).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DxOTEadZg
Beyond "personal" reasons (ehem! Wink ; insisting for erasing bad memories from All I see, but my angry came not for the objectivity of injuries but from the public manipulation and the forsaking of my person, all in the shadows behind my back: it would have been much easier, and Moral, to ask for anything; Now I'm OK, and not needing much "reprogramming", but it's OK and I just Watch it Fine; Just Being True and Honest, not angry: Dog was Good!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvsP-qLLNBE
(at 17 years Lovely dogs are)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfUBjnRNzT8
(but we're People, for bad and for Good about what this means; and years make us wiser in some more slowly ways -some slower than others Laughing Smile , just a geek ; I do really Mad my pedantery, for this so many jocolor , mainly; another good example -and for the "alter" I was not thinking about me Wink Smile - of "human wine", for the time I had not seen till today, is Renee Zellweger, really more Classy, Beautiful and Sexy through the years)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YNsgE_SSvo
(Some childish Razz party smiley ; in this world it's not all just about who you are, but also about what you have, we All know, and for this, many have to travel on and through ways others don't; and, sometimes, there come Miracles from the Spirit of Fight and Love of Human)
action smiley Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things. Prepare for weekend!
Feeling Good in the inside, that's All but I Wanted to Share.
Mind's getting hungry again for study and thinking "battles" Shocked geek party smiley
Sending Big Hug to Brooke and many Greetings and Good Wishes to All!
flower Seeing later and Forever on the Love flower
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I did remember. True. The doble directioned street ("doble sentido" in spanish) is the "Camí de Jesús", it's the other one what's only one. True.
Well, maybe a more "down to earth, on Earth" meaning. Don't you think so too? That's metaphorically not so wrong, I Honestly think about All.
Seeing later on the Loving Forever, True! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment. Feeling so tongue smiley Good!!
I have to say that there's so Much Work to be done about those essays I mentioned, it will not be done in the immediately coming days, of course. But it's a Very Possible Goal I Know I can Do well. I do also have to talk about the Art. Doctorate subject ("naturalism" and its consequences on philosophical perspectives on society and on human) and what I'm going to Study on Neuroscience are going to be the tools I do need for starting to Do that Task Very Focused and Rigurously. Possible and not needing centuries.
Oh not at all affraid Smile
Coming later for Adoring Brooke More, today.
I Love You so!! The Meeting again is Possible too, I Know it!! action smiley
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a while. Had to rest the brain and eat more (chocolate cream). Now Good, though did sleep for only minutes. It was enough. Very high level of the number of heartbeats by minute for too much time.
The lower is for health, not for war. True!
I am not Fighting.
This Beautiful Video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWVpNaXJ57k
How Good. It Does Help, Psycologically Very Good! action smiley
And Very Beautiful.
Though I am just more wave than before. The Open Truth is harder to find than the Truth of the whole Existence. wave Smile
Though You hurt me, I am not angry, and I Still Love You. Though I don't know how You're Feeling. In fact, I've Never known.
But the torture for this Big Lack of Knowing is over on me. And the same about the wall.
It's just for this I'm doing the way I do. I am not wishing anything bad Here or for You.
Sometimes, Love's Bigger than Life circumstances and events; sometimes it's even Bigger than the Strongest Version of ourselves, the one I've been Trying to Catch and Share, from me.
You Always Play, I Do Follow, though I don't Like the Play of fights.
I've Never Asked for Anything, and I'm not going to do now.
This is just a Wish, though it's made of Steel in my Heart's Core,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljiduLNEiqg
About all these things I'm going back to lower sensations, as I did the past winter and autumn.
Matter of Health.
Before Official Marriages I don't dare to say anything else.
I'm Peaceful. I Honestly Think I Did more than I could by the tools that were given to me for this.
I'm Truly Peaceful.
Any Movement in Progress, Depends on You.
I am only going to Come Here, and Share. Thoughts, actually, more than Feelings.
And to be TRUE: the most that has been hurting and torturing my Heart for last years it was not the darkness and blindness of mine, but my fear about How Good or Bad could You be Feeling about Love.
I mean, I can handle So Much Better my loss of Love than Yours. May You understand me, Please.
I'll Always Love You. I Hope Someday We'll Meet Again, if You Truly Want.
But if this Love is an Offense, for Family of You, I'LL PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND, TRUE FROM MY HEART, that this Meeting Never Happen in this Life.
True!!
Peaceful, my old heart of mine was Needing, I Always Love You!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Well, I'll not be an hypocrite, I did my part too, on and for the fight.
I Had to Win at All Cost, because that darkness and lack of human was the biggest monster I have ever faced, so much higher than my most ill imagination, for life.
And I still think: or these People do think I'm a god, or these People do not know what's a Human Heart.
But this is just a temporary thought, sometimes.
The facing of this All Did Become a Mission, in my Life. The Hardest and Toughest I could ever Imagine for an inner World.
The Loneliness in the middle of the Global Attack, sometimes, was Terrifying, psycologically; Mainly for the Feeling of Evil Around.
I am just being True.
I Had to Defeat that Monster, and I am Satisfied I Did.
Now I am Also Working for Bringing All the tools of light I did learn on this tough way to another contexts of Reality.
For All I Could See Normal Human can Be (including survivor me), this Became the Ulterior and Last Mission of my Life.
All I've been reading in the Book, all synthesis I read about moder epistemology, does not talk (very little thing) about transcendence. Talks about the modern mix of introspective and objective (science experiments and studies, like statistics, etc) for the understanding of human knowledge. There's a big agreement on the fact there's a biological base that, someway, brings to the concept. Honestly, I do think I've found the key to Develope, as the Most Intimistically and Deeply Human. What Elevate us, over any possible deterioration on our nature, for any possible cultural or learnt reasons.
To Understand this All, can Save Lifes.
action smiley Smile

ps. Seeing later on the Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Good times!   

Back to top Go down

On the Good times!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next