Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One and One Still is One!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I know I said I'm not posting anything on thinking today, but I'm going.
Yes  Laughing Smile scratch  Just some lines. It's Good.
Came for this and for the One Heart You and I!!
And, also, VERY  Embarassed , for sharing something more.
I Know You "caught" me, at the Feinstein's, at the same beginning of Your Performance (my Heaven), Looking at the place where You said Your Family was (the day before, remember?, when I was sat to your left; and do You remember how I said, very much theatre me  geek Laughing Cool in this saying though it was True, that when the first day me at Feinstein's I cried a tear when You Looked to Your front right, sayint there was Your Family...). And I Know You did See my glance not totally Friendly.
You were right. I was looking a little angry to that place.
I Did See How You Did See me.
Telling Publically, because this EXPLAIN many things. And it's MY MORAL DEBT TO SAY IT PUBLICALLY HERE.
Well, then, when I was doing that Truly  wave and Bad thing, I was ONLY searching for second husband or his friends. I was Very Angry with them. NOBODY ELSE, I SWEAR!
TRUE!
But, actually, I SWEAR, I'm Looking Everywhere FRIENDLY. TRUE!
I Know You Believe me!!
See in a while and Forever, Like that Day, Your Heart  cheekey smiley Exclamation 
When Meet again, I Know We Will, it will be The Same Heavenly Beautiful, and, also TOTALLY FRIENDLY.
Sorry me, Please. I Do Love You so.
 flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

I'm so Happy!!
Now going to Doctor.
I've read another Article. Tomorrow will share something. It's Good, but it's not very related to my doing, and it's talking about very technical questions on philosophy of science. I'll only share main lines I can "use" for improving these theories of us.
You're so Much Loved, I'd NEVER try to treat you rude ways. In any possible world. Never I Swear  action smiley 
Loving so Much!!
cheekey smiley  flower party smiley cheers love smiley cheers party smiley flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Thank You!  Razz action smiley 
Could anybody Please Tell Brooke that I Love Her TRUE!!
And that I Love You All TRUE too!
She's the Love of my Life, and I Do Truly Appreciate You from the Heart.
And, Please, for something subjectively personal I can not stop (I know there're things happening in the world that are much worse than the accident that happened to him), Send a Big Hug to Paul George, from the Heart, so True.
And, also, to Everybody who may listen and who may be feeling bad or going through some low times the same.
Now some touched me.
Well, See later in a while.
Brooke, Adored for Life and for Eternity, in this Heart, this Place, Living in the Soul. For You.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi!
 Smile cheers flower cheers Smile 

Coming not by bus but by the brutality of my force.
No!  Laughing Smile 

It's just that I've been coming from a "brutal" walking (it's  Laughing how I like to use this word here, I'd evenuse it for "brutal softeness"; I think I'm covering something intense in my mind that could be...  geek Smile ).
It felt great, though I think it's going to feel even greater the night's shower tonight!!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Feeling Good. But sweating.
I've found my workmate Jeroni in the lobby. And I've directly asking him "who is taller?", yes, I did  Laughing Exclamation  (Like these approaches so Much!); and he said 1'77 or 1'78, aproximately, but to get sure maybe be should get a measuring instrument. And I said "Jerónimo"  affraid  Exclamation (that's the war shouting from Great Indians in some Movies -not sure if this is just fiction-, Real Epic in History; and I do also think he, Jeronimo, was a Big Boss of Apaches -the mapaches' is me, and You All will not see me either, if I Want  Laughing  Exclamation ); be quiet, I said, because if we start measuring...
I meant I did not know where we could end. Maybe the Infinite! party smiley 
 Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile 

Some Fun Nice, going to some... Intense (which word were you thinking about  tongue smiley geek Smile ) Focused Tasking.
On the Loving!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:53 am

Hi,
 Smile flower Smile 

Good morning. My first day of voluntary internet isolation.
Though it may look sad, and in fact I'm a little sad, I am also so Very Focused in True Work to be Done. Very Motivated.
Kind and Beautiful Posts will Always be Helping Here.
Coming later for some Try for some good and new, I truly hope, idea.
Many greetings and Goodness  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I edited last text once again, and marked with red color the last added sentences. Now explanation, though grammar "sins"  Laughing Smile , is already good and clear.
Don't think I'm a little injured because of nerves or something. I just had been moving quite enough and doing things, this weekend, and started feeling a moderated pain after a couple of minutes running. Instead stopping, I kept on running. When it was impossible doint it with no some breaking, I stopped. But, unfortunetely, and stupidedly  Laughing Smile , I did some stretching that were not good for muscle. I did listened a move of muscle and some little cracking, while stretching (typical and easy, the most normal, one for calf muscle). I had to know, but...
Well, Easy.
See later in a while on the Loving Fine.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:28 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

This is for a Global, but quite Local, well or National, HUG,
http://www.lavanguardia.com/cultura/20140820/54413868392/concha-velasco-un-premio-como-el-de-merida-es-mejor-que-todas-las-medicinas.html

I Do Remember a Movie with Concha Velasco and Manolo Escobar in the Cinema of El Molinar, me very, very kid. He had a daughter I think, and it was a source of problems (not the only one) for the couple through all the Movie. In the end, she goes after him, and he starts saying "no me gustan las rubias -I don't like blondes", and she takes hair off and shows him a beautiful brunette hair; and then he says "ni las morenas tampoco -and brunettes either"; and then she takes it off and shows him a very short hair, colored red... And then They Kiss and Happy Ending!
I Did Fall in Love with her too!  action smiley 
God Bless, Love and Strenght!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment. Taking Easy the things today. It's like mind was too (sorry for this) high and fulfilled of Theories scratch . Tomorrow I'll read again.
And if not having Babies for some day, I'll also come in one of the two next days.
Sending a Big Hug of Loving.
Brooke, Forever Loved!!

ps: and me too!!
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley Razz 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Did eat and did have some necessary rest for my body and my mind.
I've been working focused.
Today's evening some reading and Thinking. It's so Joyful, Thinking on Philosophical Subjects party smiley True, I Like it!
Some more fun Good.
Yesterday went with the Baby ("I'm big", She said, so I'm talking anonymously now, just in case and for keeping Good Bonds Laughing Smile Razz ) to the park for kids playing (I Like the word "chiquipark"). I was watching quite close, and at one moment I was invited to drive the "car" there (quite "imitational" reality, really Razz ), with a passanger.
The scene was so intensely Embarassed to me, so much.
But, as I said telling the Truth as I Feel it, I was so Razz Smile Two young Ladies with kids around (there was good number of People, according to size of park) passed by quite Laughing , and to be Honest I did keep quite sunny
These Babies!
I think I'm Feeling like a kid with new shoes to wear, on these days, for this.
Beautiful Experiences. Sharing for Good Time and for Meaning too.
God Bless.
See later and Always, Loving quite Much!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: Motor Does Work Fine! party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment for insisting in the fact I'm not angry with anybody at all. True!
flower love smiley flower

I've been taking a look at some text I did post. About the concept of "Life" for difference before computers. It's not that bad. When I was talking about "relaciones causales más o menos complejas" in the case of computers, I was talking about outputs caused by inputs, which are translated into language of informatical logic, as the structure of mechanisms for the answer from computer. I think it was obvious, but wanted to say. The main difference, in my own philosophical context is the inexistence of emotion and, as most differencial character, the absence of conceptuality and of transcedence skills, two ones that are so directly connected, as I explained.
And well, just explaining myself.
This weekend the Basketball World Championship gets started. Looks Great. My Team is, as Always, the Spanish One, though I think the Sportive Competition is going to be really hard to face. It's really exciting.
God Bless!

Well, Brooke and Everybody action smiley Smile , Seeing later for a while by the Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I did understand - Shocked Exclamation -, I guess - scratch Shocked - the message through the Internet. God Bless, Thank You! action smiley
I Just Try to Do the best I can.

About that last thing happened to me. And for some more nice fun. Now I'm waiting for a Lady coming driving a "vienen". Obviously, "van y vienen".
How bad lol! party smiley Laughing wave Smile
Perhaps last post of the week. I'll see.
Maybe this weekend not having Babies, because coming their Father.
Well, I'll spend my time well. The rest will not be a bad thing at all to be done (well, had -good one Wink Smile ).
Sending Best Inspiration Possible for Good.
And Loving Brooke Always!! cheekey smiley hasi action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

It's just that wanted to help. But I know I'll have to wait for life, because the period needed for the improvement is as long as the future. Though, the progress, day by day, can be a reality too, of course.
It was to the world. Not an open letter to any specific person. Though some in the world may or, better said, should feel nearer or further to it.
I Do Believe in the Change for Good!

I can Always Dream if I can be Good, I can be Good if I Love, I can Love if I'm able to Dream.
Obviously, it was nothing on a possible complain about this Place. I was Inspired by it, in fact.
Seeing later and Forever Love!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for last one of the morning.
I know I had to do things as I did today. Some healthy explossion of emotions, on Goodness. This way pressure is not hurting anybody, and I'm talking about me, but about all too. The Way on and to Goodness is FIXED! Just some opening of the inner energy valves.
Feeling Well, and Knowing All Problems can be Solved, Together.
Each Day I'm more and more Motivated for Achieving the highest point of me for Helping on that way.
Using my inner Energy for Good, as I said.
God Bless You All, I Love You!

Brooke!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cvakTZAzz8
How Sexy and Beautiful, the whole thing, Music and Vision. Not about submission, but about Confidence and Delicate Loving.
Calming my emotions on the run of sensuality, while some imagination is softly flowing through my mind, for a far arrival waiting in a latent infinite.
Very Inspirational for All of my male human cells.

Oh, how I do feel that I've got in my hands, so easy, the keys of my written vital task, in some more informed conceptuality. For the add of information still needed (not that much), it will be deeper, but not that much more than I could do in some re-structured and reasoned compilation of past texts or, better said, because the written form of lines would be different and new (the same writing, and the structure of text) their concepts.
Anyway, I'm Calm about what I did. Though I don't exactly know where the virtual interest in me is on. I mean, some humanity caring, or, also, this besides some Understood Quality of my task. I can do nothing about it. It does not disturb me that much, in fact. I just keep working and thinking. And feeling. Less or more joyful, Feelings Here are Much Radiant and Intense than in any other physical place I've got for the thinking. And as long as the Thinking depens on, so much, the Feeling, Here I'll Stay.
And, also, because it's an Opened Line of Communication.
And because of Love too!
In the beginning, and Always, Never wanted to stalk. And Never thought about pervert interests. True. I Know it! I did Just Want to Dedicate. I was not saying "Brooke, I Love You, Brooke...". I was just talking to People, in the Free World, and Dedicating Beautiful Poems.
What did happen?
Shocked Still, about the results.
But in this moment, the way is so Clear to me. I'm Focused in what I can do and bring. I don't let any other kind of feelings disturb me too much from my Love and my Task, for Life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came as councellor (I said I was going to be more Sincere).
Psycological and Professional terms, I Do Honestly Think it Would Be Great FOR ALL that You Made some Very Hot Sexy Movie, Brooke. Not for having a "R", but the highest possible till right before (not sure if that code is still runnin in the USA, True).
I'm taking the Risk from the advice given (it's Always a Risk, and Needs some Brave to Do it, when Wanting the Very Best for Person; not knowing if Person will follow and not knowing results, nobody knows for certain, Obviously; it's Cinema).
You'd get, I think, by that type of script a good Team Making. YOU CAN STILL DO IT. To Producers, I'd just talk to them about the potential Audicence. To You, I'd say that I Think and Feel You Deserve it!!
Well, from Purest of my Heart.
Loving Very Well!!

ps: Remember, Hot, Really Hot One. True, a Movie.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things.
I did remember that the street is named "Camí de Jesús", the only one direction, though I don't remember the name of the other one, because I think it changes when getting doubled.
It was a real Fortune, anyway, to me Razz Smile ( Laughing Laughing Laughing action smiley Wink )
Seeing later for a while and forever, on the Loving!

ps: the darkness and the light, a neverending fight? I think so. In the inside and in the outside. But it's Improvable, so Improvable. Even more than improbable. I am Sure about it.
party smiley cheers action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for Adoring You a little More.
To see images of sex in your internet place is a torture, because I think of You and Doing.
But it's a Motivation too, now that I did learn to rebuild this Emotions by such a complicate net of thoughts and emotions, through very long time, that even me myself would not be able to totally explain, if I Tried.
Now I'm going to say a big affraid that's True: there're some intense and mad moments when my pennis is dying for You. I don't know how we're dealing with it on time, but we're doing. Power of Love and Thinking, I have to think it is.
It was quite affraid geek scratch but it's True.
And my Heart has learnt to go on without You in my arms, fulfilled, already. Thanks to all I did learn through the years.
When You Love me, there's nothing Good I'd not Do for You.
Always, You're a little flame I do wear in my heart wherever I may go, that sometimes seems to get out of, but always from, me searching for the infinite space.
That's what You Are. All I ever Wanted was to Hold You.
That's what I'm Trying, other best Tries asides, for each day by letters and posts.
And now going the way back to the Easy Mind that I Did Learn to Catch.
I'm Holding You for only 24 hs a day. If this got more, I'd Do for each and simple one else of them.
I Love You, Brooke action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How Very Much Adorable New Pictures at the LAX Airport.
Smile party smiley cheers Good mood and fun on pretty shoes, by Easy Smiles cheers party smiley Smile
I Really Liked so Much. I'm posting later on time.
Oh my, How Lovely, Sweet and Cute wave Razz Smile
You're Making Up my Days, with All Colors of the Light.
And I Love You so!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: now I'm Reading on Metaphore, I guess this theories You probably know better than me. I'll share my very freshman opinion on its theory when finished the whole subject.
Some study Does Help the wave party smiley
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Some thoughts that came to mind, on the sound of "I Want You" and my very Very Happy Exclamation cheers about myself from youth, for fun.
I know those times, when some friends liked to walk after me, a couple of steps behind, in the disco, just for seeing and Laughing about effects I was causing in the beautiful sex Smile Razz Laughing geek hasi , it's True; but I See the same Illuson in my Soul right now, about the Future and about what I can Do about it. And the Wishes are More Pure and unselfish than before, though before there was, in the deep, some inner sense of communion (normal use of term, not cinematographic one LOL, PLEASE), in those things I was doing (obviously, I did also Like to Feel I was "like catching them All", but it was Dreamy pure terms, in my Mind of Born Dreamer One).
Came for some Laughing Razz Smile Embarassed and for Expressing the Good Sense, and Better, Still Alive.
I'm Very Happy about my Reading, quite easy and fast, taking notice of Very Interesting introductions on things that can be so useful for developing my own thinking, in rigurous ways for its structured and culturized (having Read Very Much All Involved with the Subject from Authors before me) Writing.
Loving so Much, Always!
flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Those Beauties!!
Made my Day!!
Came quite rested body and mind, ready for relax... and now I find this Mad

Really me OK. Beauty is for More Feeling Good!!
Later Posting, so Adorable and Lovely. Beautiful!
flower I am Loving You!! flower
cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: present and future!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi, came for a while, Good Time!
Smile flower Smile

Wishing Good Weekend and Staying. I think I'm coming one of two days.
Very Tremendous Huge Hug and Kissing for Brooke, the Love's going to Live Forever!!
So Beautiful, so Very Much Beautiful those Pictures, Brooke; and so Natural.
Taking things easy, and Working Hard. But some Rest too wave tongue smiley
Smile flower I Love You so True, I Love You!! flower Smile
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Smile flower cheekey smiley Still One for and on Everything flower Smile
I Truly Liked Video from yesterday, Your Girls in the kitchen, very Touching the Emotion, so Cute.
And I think that I Love You Very Much!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley

ps: today going to Try to Develope, very summary terms, Principles. Sharing Here, Best Place in the World for Inspiration, Near to Your Heart.
(well... Smile , the second, after the Physical Touching of Hearts in Embrace).
cheers sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:51 am

Hi, Heaven's face,
Smile flower Smile

You know so, I can't go. By "e" I say Smile http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/10/02/brooke-shields-mac-beauty-tips-eyebrows/
Answering to the ending lines of text: oh, yes, I'm very Excited!
(yesterday I was angry for things not related to the Love of You)
Though by-es of yesterday, I did get so Excited, even physically, yesterday, by the thinking about those Pictures.
You Know and You Feel Very Well I Love You, and that I can not Do any other thing else. It's the only thing I can do cheekey smiley action smiley
And More and Sexy Beautiful Pictures today. You're making my moderation so Difficult!

This is going to be moderated, actually. Though I've just noticed I Love You More. Probably for this, have to say.
And also because I think I've given quite enough as Shared thinking and feeling able to Help. Not for Very Happy or thinking I did all, but now that I'm getting focused on specific tasks, have to say I'm so HAPPY for my goals Shared Here. You Inspired Everything.
When are You coming for a talk, when?
Well, different lifes are a good reason for not doing that, and I Understand it.
See later, on more moderate terms and frequencies. As I said, I'm getting focused for Good.
You're so Much Loved right Here, this core of my Heart Smile
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: Bright Words in Interview!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi!! action smiley
Smile flower Razz flower Smile

Came for a while I could sleep for a while (not enough, now some more) and my state of body and mind did radically change. I was tired, nervous...
I'm very Serious about things I said about trying to put me down, some People like neighbours sent.
But I Still Love You, Brooke.
Sorry me, but the Pressure is Very Big for All I Want to Be Dealing With and Doing More than Well.
And I Do Admit it still hurts the fact You Did Want to fire me and/or hurt me. It's not about things said, though it is too, obviously Human; but it's much more about Thinking Youd Did Want that for me.
It's Very Hurting, when I remember. It's BIG CORTOCIRCUIT in my BRAIN. Painful.
But Well, these last period Mad wave me was not for this, IN FACT I'M DEALING MUCH BETTER WITH THAT SITUATION, SO TRUE; but for the feeling of total loneliness and, adding, of being tramped from enterprises, hollywood and bla,bla. And the noises at night.
My perception and my mind have become so much sensitive than before to any sign, it's True, because of the Developing for the Work of Concentration of the Thinking. One thing to prove this: now, when I am eating, pe., and thinking on some idea at the same time (not necessary philosophy), when somebody asks me if I want more meal or rice or anything, though I do listen well, I do need some time before answering, because it's like my functional brain was in another "room" of working, and had to get out of this one and "get" into the another one. It's a Matter of Depth and Intensity of Circuits of Concentration. Normal in any People Doing this thinking.
This Proves how I've changed becoming more sensitive in my perceptions before disturbing signs. I Need Space and Peace for Working.
I Swear what I'm saying tomorrow (today too tired for concentration) it's Important and Makes Very Important Sense, related and connected to all said before.
Though All, God Bless You All!
Brooke, I Love You and I Love You!!
cheers flower party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers

ps: going to Sleep some more, and after rest some more thinking preparing for tomorrow, which will be another Much better Day. Obviously, my Birthday. At this time of today, the 6th, my mom was feeling the typical pains that prepare for the giving birth. Oh my, I came naturally heavy to handle into this world.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
Here going fine, going well.
Good job I did, I truly think.
Later in the evening coming for a while for posting text, the whole one, more than 26 pages, I guess.
I think I'll try, after talking to director of thesis and listening to his advices, to make it better and directly publish. No matter the place, anywhere, but Publish. I do Admit Authory does Mind to me. And I think it's going to be some Important Departuring Point for my Vital Task for Life.
That does not erase the chances for a talk, whenever in life it may be Possible. I'm not bringing many problems for that.
Seeing later on the Loving!!

ps: a good tasking day, that's a Good Celebration! The truth is that I'll celebrate, in the weekend and in some dinner. In fact I did the last weekend with some friends, and yesterday evening too. Well, quite Free.
action smiley party smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: