Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One and One Still is One!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 10:41 am

Hi!
flower Razz flower

Not going forever from forum. Saying Fine Hi! action smiley Razz
Good Love!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am

Hi Good morning and Good doing!
Razz flower Razz

"Meally" Energized, to the task.
Good Greetings Peaceful and Fine!
Came for say Hi and a hug, Wishing Good and Loving True!!
Have a Kind and Shining day
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: very Happy and Motivated on the results of philotasking. Good brain working well. Focused and Fine, not too hard but healthy. Middle and long terms, this is much Better to results too.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:45 pm

... If You want Friendly and Hearted terms two ones, on the Legal distances. I cant Live angry forever, and I Care.
Worked brutally efficient tonight. I woke up well as mood but brain intellugence was with the weather. Tonight came back.
Very deep reflections on critic on Great Descartes. Very Difficult to me, but i think results are Meaningful.
85 modifications on the many pages dedicated to this subject. No intentiin. Nice coincidence true.
Brain Not exhausted. After working day now better than in the morning.
Good night and greeting Well.
And Love for You!! action smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:28 am

Hi, Goodness!
Good sleeping Love...!! Next shaking, brainy... If im presenting someday my book there (Believe in Goodness, whatever Always), who knows... Friendly Kind coming
Wow Eternal!

Ps: watching now NBA, yesterdays Match, and just knew it; and CANT help saying this. Please may you send Hearted condolences to the Great Isaiah Thomas. Rest in Peace in Heaven, where She will be!
love smiley
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 9:42 am

Hello.

I am not coming everyday, usually now. It's Just for helping for some "athmospheric" calm, and because my brain can't handle it. And also cause I think it's the Fair thing to do (marriages, truth, publicity of privacy...). Not for hate or feeling guilty or fear.
But I Always Want to help my society, the world. and the Innocent and Good People, so Specially!
I Regret the terrorist attacks yesterday in Manchester. My Heart is with the People and their Families.
And a Personal mention for Nicky Hayden.
Rest in Peace, in the Heaven.
flower love smiley flower

I can Honestly understand some situations were some People may be feel Angry for Injustices, present or from the past, among Nations affecting People .History and Present- or among People; but the Violence can Never bring a Solution for this, but the opposite, making things More Difficult to All. The Firm and Free Dialogue and Mutual Hearted Listening are the Only Solution. And it's Possible, by just some Empathy.
I can Never support any Violence if it's not Only for Evident self-deffense.
flower love smiley flower

I did edit the index, changing the point 6.2.4. Only this.
Very Beautiful Videos!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:56 am

And my Heart Will Never Forgive, now i Know.  And though id like these two ones around House (now its distributed by zones... Well You Know more than me) attacked me to physically Beat them so Hard that they would be Able to Regret for eternity the day they met me, i Insist: me Passive Absolutely i Swear!  Legal Self-defense Only.  Though if i found a trusting Court that could supporting me before the organization...
Only Legal.
And the obviously consequent very, very bad Wishes for the Hate Will Only remain in subconscious places of my brain beyond my control.  Im Not playing parapsychics at All i Swear, Just in case, cause if It could Work (i Dont Know any absolute certain on It), im Sure It could Not be controlable. So No bad Wishing at All, any one remaining is against my True Wishing. I Swear.  Hate, yes; but Innocents in danger... No risks on It!
You Dont Care about Innocents (i Was!!!), But i Do!
So, going and keeping Focused in my Calming cercle.  Bye.  Definitive.

Ps: last one, but i forgot a last thing.
First (lol), the "augmentacio aufonica" on some Lady legs was not trauma.  It Did go away for normal shame on Age (though It only happened when my Weight was too large for their legs... No! Lol)
Second, those "Touching" i Saw at school (and one time my ass) was All superficial and Out if sexual contexts.  Really.
Third, my sister was Well Protected before some crazy periods of time.
Fourth, You made an Immense mistakes; to treatises me those ways.  Im a good man, not Evil. The daddest to me, actually, more than decepción, its the Certainty theres no remedy for me forgivibg You, and Also, even worse, the Certainty It would happen the same one million times , time after time. Uff, its Tough dont You Think! Well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: