Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One and One Still is One!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:48 pm

and now, I think, for finishing this concepts.
The moral freedom does mean there can not be a determinism conditioning our nature in ways that become absolute. this is a discussion almost as old as philosophy. S. Augustin from Hipona or S. Thomas from Aquino in the Middle ages were so worried, and so on.
till the point we can say the cristian spirit did bring the essence for the selfconscience problem (Descartes), from this point. It's not little thing.
As I said, the determinism is an unreal problem, because we'll never be able to fix and prove it. For doing, objective and logic-causalistic terms, as it should be understood the context of the discussion (this is the same I talked about the tabula rasa importance of the logic before other ways of thinking, or the charge of the proving in law): the perfect science omniscent; we should prove we know all affecting the conscience. but if we knew all, how we could call ourselves determined...Its Very Big Paradox.
this does mean we do have to Do and Make Understanding we're free to Decide. In fact, as I've argumented, and I think I did it quite well for convincing; our brain does have to work on this, the horizon of the abstraction upon the "skills" brought out by the limits of our mind before the biologic need for the metaphysic and unknown.
so, before a moral situation, we don't have to argue or ask ourselves about if we're condemned or not to do something, and for justifying ourselves either; we just have to ask ourselves what's the right thing to do.
flower love smiley flower

ps: I do Honestly think I Made my Job today by now Here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:52 am

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Now using the title of this subject for posting.
In the Paint from 1510-1512 "The school of Athens", by Rafael Sanzio; in the front center we can see Plato and Aristotile. The first, with the finger totally in the up direction, and the second diretly directioning to the down zone.
Ideas or Forms from the non material World of Ideas, only one real which is bringing a little sense to the material world, where things are what they are because someway, very poor in fact anyway, they're participating of an specific unmaterial Idea; against the Material Causes and Substance from Aristotile, where All can be explained by the investigation upon reality well opened to our senses so naturally.
Quite Embarassed True, I am Going to Fix this theoretic contradiction by the making sense of both of them together. That's what my Philosophy is going to try to bring out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:07 pm

Hi!!

I did only go out for a while. I've got work and I'll be out for a little while more later.
I was not coming Here, I was going to some Music for Concentrate. But something of my unconscient lead me to this place, at the 1:05 time. That's a good sign!!
Loving Very Sincerely You!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:10 am

Hi!!

So Very Tremendously Lovely!!
"Speechlessism" does persist geek scratch Smile but I think I can say something; more than anything for not making anybody, so Specially You!!, may think I'm more wave than what I really am Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Though, I'm not commenting Pictures or saying something either because it's too Much Touching. God Bless, THANK YOU!!
cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers

I did come quite well, slept Well, though falling asleep on the sofa. I did read nothing at night yesterday. Conference Good as Always, later in a while I'll share some summary from it.
Brain is Getting Better and Better day by day. I know yesterday me, "humble" as always, did make some "exhibitions" on it (because Wanted to make You cheekey smiley at me, as Always I do something action smiley ); but it's about this big "mountain" or universe of concepts (the willing for humble can not erase my pulsion for using a very usual word for the context of this sentence, which is fitting so well, general terms, to it) I'm Working on; it's about Getting in the same Core of this Universe in my Head and start pushing buttons for directioning all the dynamic system for the same progress of it, Transcending itself. for this, I'll be taking a couple more of days for the rest.
Though, all my brain is processing in this active "rest" is just Helping so Much also, not only for the same rest by itself, but by the cognitive consequences of the rest from my "unconscient" brain. So Good! Everybody Has! party smiley action smiley
And I Adore You, How I Wish to Hold You!!
The keeping in Touch without Hug is something I can Handle Now, True. But before I could not, for the Too Much Painful Longing, and for this so usually I was turning into wave modes. To Develope Healthy Ways the Conscient Brain, by Good Intellectual Ways, is Key, Totally Key for All. Modestly, I'm a Living Prove for this.
Though, anyway, a Hug Would Feel like Heaven on Earth right now.
You're Making me so Happy, and this Love is Going to Last Forever.
And when I Touch You again, I'll Embrace You too, I Swear!!
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers

ps: now going to Work, Easy but Focused. You Do Inspire so Much. And I'm Honestly and Truly Listening. I See How Everything is OK Now; it's like Starting of New. This my study scratch brain can Understand!!
cheers tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:44 am

Hi!!

How are things!! Very Nice Videos for yesterday and today!
Came with some thoughts Good, I guess.
Though, I do have Honestly to say that "to train the dragon" by furry vengeances was a mistake, at the very least on me, my psycology loving I mean (the isolation and the attacks were really hurting to me). Though, if it was made as a travel for all participating on these virtual wings, though I think it's a little selfish and unsensitive (sorry me for saying, but we're talking opened heart, and this is the only way for going on for Better!!), from the moment I was not informed about the plans.
The physical unwished neighbours playing cheap psycology is the same, just exasperating my Intelligence. I Do Associate them Too Much, because of too many years of Feeling my Dignity and my Intelligence so Very Much Insulted, with the True Negativity, have to say.
My Empathy is Good, my Reason and my Heart too; and my Mind is Sane, what else do you want to prove or make?
This is what my Intelligence, epistemic and emotional, does says to me, and I do share.
Well, Here We're. The job is done, and the defiament I think and feel I did solve quite well for Good. But the work is not finished. Now by next post I'll prove it.
Brooke, why so much fear from talking directly to me and coming in person?
I don't think it's a matter of You feeling superior to me, actually; so...?
Well, a couple of things come to my mind.
first, Obvious: the situation on the emotional context I'm proposing is not the most dignifying, public terms, to a Married Lady and Mom.
"Touche" to myself.
Second, the shared fear, You and me, about the meeting and talking, for the possible deceptions on the going. From each part about each part themselves too. This is Not a problem Real, but it counted for the both times. Contrast was too Intense to me, but not for the objective fear from deceptions from You or from me, but for the Too Much Intensity of Emotions and the COGNITIVE IMPOSSIBILITY from me to Make Sense on the Situation as Something Normal for the social development.
But, after all, We're Loving so True, Forever and More!!
cheers hasi flower sunny love smiley sunny flower hasi cheers

ps: now the "brainy" post geek scratch Laughing Smile

psII: what a rabbit in the forest I am made, You'll see Embarassed ( Laughing Smile ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:58 pm

and I'm NOT compiting, now or in the future. Not at all.
The Loving is such a Focusing Resort to the Soul.
See in a while.
Healthy Caring Please. Healthy Caring.
When We're talking... It's this Moment. Carpe Diem, Happiness. My Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi Big Hug Good Night!! action smiley

A litte quite enough quiet becuause of the speechlessism for the reason of being too cheers party smiley , for the Good Nice Going.
Beautiful.
On the Loving True though easy -I Try and I Make it Fine-, talk tomorrow a little more. Seeing Very Well about the Heart.
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Good Very Kind Tight Hug!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

On the Very Good Loving, God Bless!
And, Brooke, You're my Heart Beating, my Love.
See later, Adoring Fine!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers sunny Idea hasi cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley hasi Idea sunny cheers flower

ps: today some Hearted working ahead, still; but nothing comparable to the Endurance of the Endless Love!!
Smile Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things going, I guess OK. I Love You!!
I know this is not solving all problems of the Universe, but well, it's something. I'm not Marlon Brando or any other kind of Celebrity, but well I Love You. Even though in my reduced sphere of recognized rights, from it, I Love You!!
Ironic but from the Heart and as True Emotion.
Some more irony for the Video: what do have in common morals and the hands size? Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
God Bless.

This summer is going to be Very Worky. I'm Inspired, Motivated and the Sense is in my heart and my head.
I guess many ones will be enjoying their holidays, it's normal. Those couple of weeks on active "rest" were enough to my mind. Energy and psycology OK.
Good night, Adored, I'll Love You for Life and More, I Swear!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Coming later in a while, You may should know that I Adore You, and that my Admiration for You is so Natural for Two People in Love since the time did start to run in the Creation.
Well, it's how I'm Feeling.
See in a while for easy nice posting.
I Love You, All of You Make me Happy!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi,

well going quite Well.
I've been Working very hard today. When I left the place, I was not on the floor but quite wave mind, fatigue true. I Did finish the first provisionary chapter edition, now to the 6th! party smiley cheers
Now resting.
I said I was only talking One Love, but some special exception I think I may do, some time action smiley Razz
cheers Big Hug, Loving True. Forever, Fine. Adorable and Adored!! cheers
God Bless.
Seeing tomorrow, Wishing True Very Best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi,
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

I did take a look to last new Videos, it's Nice meaning.
And working in progress, calm and fine and well.
I'm making some more and coming later for little and easy while.
Hug, Tremendous, like neverending earthquake of Love by the loving arms in touch!!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 am

Hi, Sweetest morning,

quite Sleep true, I spent the whole yesterday with wet eyes, for the Joy.
I had tongue smiley night.
Now to task hard. See at the end of the morning.
It's a new time to my heart, Fulfilled for the Emotion and the Truth of Love.
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:31 am

Yes, the last Video... How Beautiful Coincidences, Lifetime's and Actual too, the white dress, Heavenly.
Today I've got ahead a more "easy" day, hard work but the control of the doing let me take things not much easier but a little more.
I've got the brain totally recovered, it was a brutal effort, so prolongued non stop (years, yes years! Shocked ). Yesterday's night, while Listening to this Beautiful Music (I did only make the latter coment because of the fact the correspondent Video -so Good, have to add, True- was brought out all around me, probably for arising more conflicts, and I just did what I thought I had to do for good, on my modest and limited human opinion; if not, I would not have talked about it; this is the life, many People always like to create conflicts to others; I'm quite OK with this, True!), I remember (we're talking about my brain now -what a Beautiful thing, Sorry me, guys Laughing action smiley geek ) how I had my mind thinking about conscienciousness and reason, like in the distance, but quite clean and rested mind.
Big Hug, You've Touched me again, girl, Love!!

ps: now Task, Seeing later!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Hi Good, Good Hugs!!
Talking to You on the Music of your Voice.
This Read Led and Will Lead ( Smile cheekey smiley Smile ) me, Always, to Beautiful, High and Colored Loving Places, in the love smiley action smiley Embarassed
I can not make abstractions from the actual context, Making the Voice just a Beautiful Sensual sound to my ears, because then...
It's not the end, anyway, because I do though I don't express.
Hugs getting Sensual on this.
Very Clean and Beautiful and phonetically Correct and Sensitive Voice.
Very Good Hug, I repeat. I just forgot Godel, but not getting the fiction "Toni Godella"name anyway Wink Razz
Very Loving Voice, Thoughts and Heartbeats!!
See later, on the Love and Dreams, Sweet and Flowing, like through all the Universe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:30 pm

youtube idiots, you don't know how many highly bad times you've brought to my life.
And now a video upon mental illness...
You're ill.  Your moral system is ILL.
Actually, I'm not a danger for anybody.  But I'm totally the same as when I came in 2006: I'M OUT OF THE SOCIETY.
NOTHING ABOUT MY FUTURE MAY GET RELATED TO THIS SOCIETY.  I'M AWAY.
This does mean my future may have been destroyed, but this is only in the case I could still understand this is bonded to my life in society.  But this is not happening anymore.  You can think I'm dead, social terms.  You understand?
For start, conferences of philosophy, as long as I am suspicious person who took me there is involved with conspiracy, I am not going this year, losing the money I pay for them.
I'm making my doctorate, but only connected to university by this work.
I'm making my essay, but I don't care if university does not want to help me for publishing it.
I see my future life failing as anything related to this society who has conspired against me, organized and so pervert ways.
ANYBODY related to conspiracy has lost, by just this staying, any empathy from me.
My Deception from human is not bigger than the one I had in 2006 when I came.  I'll work till I can get legally retired.  And then I'll search for the loneliest place in the world, where I Hope to die alone.
You're REal Monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi!
Coming from University. Raúl Genovés Thesis was Tremendous, Cum Laude. Truly Original and Opening ways on Nietzsche hermeneutics and global understanding, and Heraclitus too.
Good. I did take notice of everything I can use for my exposition.
And me so very Shocked fluid normality on social relationships in little spaces. Very Improved. There, I do Feel some Friendship and Understanding. True!
Though, obviously, I can not be understood as others had a copy of my mind on their heads. Some Friends were Shocked at my very fast reading of Russell and Wittgenstein and all, advicing for low reading for better understanding, and also about measuring efforts.
About second thing, I do (I had an inner jump of emotions before watching the new video, and I stopped it before starting it; and have to say the good intestinal transit is Key for Good Health, yesterday I had some problem on it too, and I am used to go like a watch on it geek Laughing Smile , so...; this has to be add to all emotional sensuality explossion; I'm stopping it, though Difficult).
About first, I Promise I Can Do it. I Can Read Tremendous Bertrand Russell this fast and Understand All. All I Need for applying as justifying argument for my essay.
Because I've got a previous and very Intense and hard Efforts for years, and also I have read many things on him too, and on his system of thinking, general terms.
Because my mind is trained too.
And it's Important to Read, because I am not chaning any thought of mine, in fact, I'm just improving and completing it on the same road of ideas. But it's not the same saying, by instance "X"; as saying "X, after have read and understood, as I'm proving right now on this text, Russell, Wittgenstein and the key genius who worked on subjects related to mine that are key to my justifying arguments.
And, also, why not saying, because I've got a real big and strongly fast mind at once. Well, training intense do count too.

also, have to say that I think She would Not want me either if She was not married and had not kids. It's How I Feel and what I Honestly Think, after years of feelings and analizing feelings and fact so deep and intense for so long.
And it's OK.
It's about Circumstances, more than any other thing. Too far, for so many fields of real social life. Lack of Chemical attraction from her I think could not have been a too big obstacle from the moment we had met on "appropieated" contexts.
It's How I Feel, Honestly.
No regrets, no guilties, no shame. This is it.
And I Love You action smiley
Though I Know I Have to Focuse my Emotional Sensual Living in other People.
It's All Normal and Perfectly Able to be and Feel Good.
Very Good Loving Honest hug!

ps: me balancing efforts and rests, and intensity and longing of each one, well, I Swear. Bye, Seeing Fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Attention, attention; I've got news.
(a call, interrupted fine)
I'm facing new challenge, listen please.
In this actual state, Razz "elevado a la enésima potencia", I'm not very used to study Exclamation , but to Dreamy cheekey smiley Exclamation , from last years.
Now I have to face off Mad ( Laughing Smile party smiley ) the situation when I'm workind study focused on this strangely geek Lovely mood of myself.
And I have to face it Razz Exclamation too (it's all simplistic metaphore summaring global state of hearted mind).
Eh, yeah; this is quite Interesting to, and from, me; don't You think! geek tongue smiley
And sending again a big very good sweet Hearts hug!!
And sorry me, I Admit I'm very weak at this stuff. You, second Picture, first on today's Video, was Very Helping. Thanks!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:23 am

Hi!!
Yes. 3:12 am and still thinking. OKmind. Rested in the evening.
Christmas vacation me not using for editing the written.
Using, as much as all reference Books finished then, lol close but few things more to read for thus essay, im fixing well in head all written, texts for book and texts shared here. And on it last develop. Of index. 2 january start hard but easy concentrated calm book for finishing. After it 20, or even only 15 days enough, for my last edition before global proffes, and editorial after i hope for good, ones.
Shared. As the fact my theory on creative upon analyzed structures going to br key i guesd for much better understanding of real importance of linguistic turn in terms of cercles of language and cultural context vs. Originality, in them, and a type one Good for different better kinds of integration not by reducing but by abstract transcending upon integral reason.
More last Lovely Hearts hug, Brooke Beautiful Love, Good night!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Concentratedly working well. Tired but not too much. Pausing and balancing.
Though, I have to tell You (on an Obvious geek Razz Laughing ) that if You Truly Want to "Catch" me, don't stay thinking for to much longer about it, because Im afraid I'm ending just as "cerebro".
Well, dont worry, there will Always be time and place on Earth for a Real chance for a Good Celebration!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Truly LIked this Razz lol! Razz
Have to say I don't think All Wittgenstein says is nonsense, Not at all. I just say it's not capturing the whole sense he's looking for, because of a departuring mistake (THIS IS NOT SECOND INTENTION, EXCEPTING THE NAME FOR GETTING CONNECTED TO FIRST JOKE, EXCLUSIVELY RELATED ON PHONETIC GAMES OF LANGUAGE, and DREAMY GAMES of something More...
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
... the mistake is not understanding the ontoepistemic fundament and the necessary interaction between both sides for any possible explanation into objectivity. The real understanding does, also, on this search, Bring to the Transcending opening ( Embarassed Razz action smiley , coincidental joke now only, True, but again Laughing Exclamation Exclamation ) of Mind and, from this epistemology of integrated reason, to understanding the Very Good Connections, Intrinsecally to Human, of this to the Symbolism, Spirituality and Values. It's also All Connected in Reality and in Explanation. Ontoepistemology shined again!

ps: Very Good Loving and a Tremendous Heart hug!!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri May 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Going very well the tasking.
Beautiful Adored of Mine!! action smiley
How Good!!
So Gorgeous, Lovely and Stunning in those Pictures that I'm Speechless now I fix them again in my mind from memorized Vision action smiley
NO extra-comments out of place that I could do on too much Expressing the cheekey smiley
Heavenly, I Love You!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Tue May 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Sister feeling better. Me optimistic.
Changed perspective, very Good at the Uni. Inspiring and Calming, the fact being undetstood. Very.
Very Beautiful Videos today.
Me just talkie non stalkie.
Loving!!
Hugs Love Eternal You Know Embarassed Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:01 am

Heaven Angel Adored,

I'm on some new global conclusions upon the essay.
Naturally, I mean, coherently to the good developing of my mind for explaining (first, to myself) all of my intuitive reasons; I have the consideration that the best is going to write only two chapters more.
Because, for the kind of subjects each one should be treating, their separation in 3 parts has no sense, and would leave parts disconnected to parts that should be with those ones.
Now, "logics, language and reality", getting into symbol and saying All I can say on logics and reality and language; and after, another one on kind of realism I'm justifying, departuring from this symbolism explained just as an introducing in the first chapter. Probably, after, I'm writing a "Final Conclusions", but I'm asking for advice if these are better separated from these two ones, or included in the second one; as long as I don't want them too long.
In fact, don't want anything too long in essay cause this is not "the last" text of mine on epistemology, though I hope and think it's going to make a "jump". It's a first step, global treatment, that's for sure, but leaving opened the chance for a particular treatment of subjects I think do need it, or for another global reflection. this will depend on my evolution as a thinker.
By now I can say day by day the ideas, the way they have to be ordered systematically and coherently for explanatory papers, are getting more and more clear. For this I could say honestly this.
2&2, 2 parts. That makes 6, 4 and 3 (as numbers there) and 1 (as summary result). No problems with "meanings", I'm talking Honestly, this is just for Philosophy.
Now easy back to task.
Loving so Very Much!! HUG!! wave tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi Brooke, I Love You and I Adore You!!
cheers flower cheers

Came for Heartfelt Hug of Eternal Love!!
This Love Made me a better Person.
For this, the unofficiliaty of this place i cant use ad an excuse for not getting now with the People and Families.
Muhammad Ali, Master Champ, Rest in Peace.
Luis Salom, very young Sportsman, Rest in Peace too.
Sending All Strenght and a Hug to Families!

Brooke, Thank You for Existing; You dont just Inspire but also Make me Believe in Heaven!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you, Forum action smiley Smile Razz
Came only for little moment for expressing.
Just for say Brad, Angelina and Family; You're Very Welcome! action smiley Smile Razz

ps: now to task "unexhausting" terms geek Laughing study , Good Spirits!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: